Pyramid Reviews

Pyramid

Self-service enterprise analytics platform.

5/5 (3 reviews)
Jacob A.

Powerful

Reviewed on 28/02/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

BI Office is a must for any large business trying to manipulate and interpret large data. You can't do it without BI.

Cons

There is a very large learning curve for your everyday employee. I just recommend planning on ample training to compensate. It'll be well worth it.

Pyramid

Reviewed on 27/03/2019

Pros

We use Pyramid to facilitate our Blackboard Analytics package at our institution. Pyramid is great at providing the user with as much data as they could possible ever want (given that the back-end work was done correctly). Not only does Pyramid deliver great and useful data, but it is presented in very useful formats. Reports allow users to customize their data and dashboards can be sent out to users with a variety of reports and data available through a URL.

Cons

It is easy to get lost in Pyramid if you are not familiar with databases. This is not fault of the product, just the nature of databases. Pyramid helps make databases as painless as I have seen possible.

Daniela B.

Innovative and advanced system that facilitates the analysis of data in both mobile and desktop

Reviewed on 21/03/2018

I improve my learning in data management, I feel more qualified in this area

Pros

It has an improved data security system for its devices and its data fusion system with other sources

Cons

It may be difficult to understand at the beginning for those who are not familiar with this type of systems