Survey Analytics

5 /5 (2 reviews)
Industry: Computer Software

Handles All Feedback

Reviewed on 23/07/2014

I have been using Survey Analytics for one off projects and also for managing a panel of our customers and leads for the past three years and not only has the product significantly improved but new things have been added like awesome (shareable) dashboards to see an overview of survey responses and a basic text analytics text tagging tool to filter through open ended text. The dedicated account manager has saved us many times and the integration options into our CRM and analytics tools are priceless to us. There are no barriers as you scale and they are always willing to meet you halfway.

Pros

Does Everything We Need
Innovative Vision and New Features
Scalable and Reliable

Cons

Confusing Programming
Branching/Skip Logic Could Be More User Friendly

Industry: Computer Software

Powerful Survey Tool for Conjoint

Reviewed on 14/07/2014

Survey Analytics has proven to be the best data collection tool on the market. At my job I have been using their choice-based conjoint to gain deeper insight into our customers and what they value most. It was easy to set up and use and has been very safe and secure. Their customer service is also very responsive and helpful with all of the questions I had. I would recommend Survey Analytics to anyone looking for a way to learn more about their customers/ market.

Pros

Deep conjoint capabilities, view data and results in realtime, compatible across devices, customer service

Cons

Frequent updates and slow to set up

Filter by