Aircall

419 Reviews for UK Users

Warrick
Warrick
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Aircall has helped our business immensely

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

Aircall has really helped us immensely. Working from home in the early stages of the pandemic was incredibly difficult, so having easy to use systems for our team was important. Initially, we were using hard phones that were required to be plugged directly into the modem. I opted to go with Aircall as it not only allowed us to be free of wires, but gave good insight into when our customers were calling, and recording this information in their HubSpot profile. I found the onboarding process with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to be amazing.

Pros

Aircall's design is incredibly simple and easy for everyone in our business. The integration with HubSpot and Shopify works flawlessly and makes life very simple! The onboarding with the Sydney team was excellent.

Cons

The actual audio is very good, though only ever as good as your internet connection. I have only ever had minor issues that have been resolved with the amazing support team very quickly.

Daniel
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Aircall is the easiest system as well as the best value for money.

Reviewed on 26/09/2022

Overall, I have loved using Aircall, they are so much better than our previous phone system, much easier to use, cheaper, and they actually seem like they care about our experience unlike some other companies.

Pros

What I love about the software is the fact it is just so easy to use. Being a gatekeeper at my company is not one of my highest priorities as I cover many different areas. But the fact that I could do one onboarding call, and understand how to call, take calls, transfer, tag... basically everything is amazing. Not to mention our CSM was great and always checked in to ensure we understood the platform.

Cons

The only thing slightly annoying is the constant updates on the phone app, which stops you being able to take calls until you update it and as someone who doesnt always have the app open right in front of me sometimes I miss calls because I am unaware it needed an update.

RingCentral MVP and JustCall

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

Cloudcall just weren't working. The phone system was frustrating to use and they would turn any number on your laptop in to a phone number link somehow. Also took ages to get any support whereas Aircalls is very quick.

CloudCall

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

A few employees were aware of this company and said it was good, also the amount of integrations they offered combined with a mobile app was a big thing.

Response from Aircall

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Wonderful to hear how Aircall is positively impacting your team's day-to-day. If you ever need assistance with your account, please don't hesitate to reach out to our teams.

Ian
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Not Terrible, but Not Gamechanging

Reviewed on 23/10/2019

My overall experience with Aircall is neutral. I wouldn't recommend it, but I wouldn't steer someone else away from using it. It has good qualities and bad qualities, like most tools...but the good definitely don't outweigh the bad. While it is very easy to use and has some helpful features and automations, it doesn't always work. When it does, it's great. But I have encountered too many functional problems to recommend this tool with confidence. However, I have used worse before, so I wouldn't discourage someone from trying it out. It's not overly expensive, therefor the value isn't terrible, which is why I wouldn't discourage people from trying it out. I've yet to use a better internet based phone service, but they have all had serious flaws, including Aircall. However, for the times it has worked well, it's fantastic, so that does count for something in my book.

Pros

What I've liked most about Aircall is it's level of integration with our CRM (HubSpot) and it's ability to be used across multiple devices with easy access. I use Aircall on my work computer, personal computer, and smartphone. The controls are quite easy, it's very user friendly, and it does record data (call logs, recordings, etc) consistently across all of my different devices. It's also integrated very well with my company's CRM, HubSpot. The calls translate well to our contact or company page associated with the number, it will automatically creat a new contact in HubSpot when dialing a new number, and it stores recordings and what happened on the call quite accurately in our CRM. It's been a nice tool, on this front.

Cons

What I've like least about Aircall is the reliability. It has not been an overly reliable phone system. It freezes often, has audio connectivity problems, and usually, if it freezes, just closing and reopening the application the application isn't enough to get it working again. Both myself and my coworkers have had to completely restart our computers to get Aircall to work again after encountering a glitch. Not only does this interrupt productivity, but it can also be challenging because we are evaluated, often, on the number of dials we make. Aircall's inconsistency can create problems regarding our ability to hit our number of dials goal. It is not a very reliable, consistent tool.

Rahul

Quality review of Aircall

Reviewed on 14/08/2023

Pros

- It's really well organized call center platform, had capability to handle any type of customer service requirement.- easy to integrate with CRM platform

Cons

- sometimes call are not getting logged through API connection. but not big issues

Elliot

Easiest to use calling app for business

Reviewed on 08/11/2023

Pros

Aircall is easy to use and integrates great with Pipedrive! By automatically posting call recordings, answering phone messages and any missed calls straight into deals, my team and I can keep a consistent history of all deal activity in one location. Friendly and helpful support when I have needed it too!

Cons

I have found the Aircall integration with Intercom quite finicky to use on Chrome in the past. Sometimes leads are unable to speak. This may need some additional work.

Richard
Richard
  • Industry: Wholesale
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Don't waste your time

Reviewed on 02/09/2019

Very difficult to set up. The trial was just possible for us after many email back and forth. After that it was not possible to test. Its insane, soo bad.

Pros

They have integrations, and app for iOS and Android

Cons

Does not work. The support took days to set up a trial. And then did not work

CloudTalk, Kixie PowerCall and Service Fusion

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

Because Aircall does not work and the support is non.

CloudTalk

Response from Aircall

We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience getting set up with Aircall. Is there anything specific that you were having trouble with so we can pass along your feedback and try to improve for other users? If so, please send us an email at [email protected]. We appreciate your feedback and will take it to heart. - Aircall Team

Chanuka
Chanuka

User friendly and Quick

Reviewed on 08/06/2021

I have been using 2 years now. It has a simple GUI and various themes. I can easy to handle our customers using Aircall. We can get a lot of valuable features at a cheap price. Aircall has very good 24/7 customer service. Finally, I recommend Aircall for everyone to handle your business.

Pros

This is very easy for us to use. I can easily manage all incoming and outgoing calls. Client details can be easily retrieved by displaying missed call history and the voice recording service.

Cons

There were no serious issues with using this. Even if a problem arises, customer care can be contacted to resolve the issue. So there is nothing to dislike.

Santiago

Aircall Review

Reviewed on 31/08/2023

Aircall helps us solve the communication aspect with our customers, with very simple routing features, we make sure our customers get to the right people within our company.

Pros

Aircall is a very easy to use phone system, I personally really like how it integrates with out Salesforce instance so we can review calls without leaving our CRM.

Cons

For some reason, calls that are longer than 1 hour are not always displaying recording links in Salesforce, but they are available directly in Aircall.

Nikita
  • Industry: Machinery

Call Tracking and Distribution done right

Reviewed on 22/11/2023

Pros

We can freely distribute our calls between our 15 sales agents.
It is easy to intervene and make changes for holiday periods or update numbers.

Cons

There can be bugs and some numbers can act weird.
Testing is required after each deployment.

Kevin

Must-have for field reps

Reviewed on 13/08/2023

Pros

easy to install and roll out to the team, very little work needed on the reps front.

Cons

took a while to get through some recording limitations that they had, but worked through them with their team.

Thomas

Cost Effective but Feature Poor

Reviewed on 17/02/2021

Fine. Aircall is a softphone service that will allow you to make calls, but not much beyond that. If you're looking for a starter service to make and take sales calls, then you can do worse than AirCall, but know that there are more feature-rich options out there.

Pros

The best thing about Aircall is its ease of use and pricing. It's one of the less-expensive soft phone providers on the market, and it's extremely easy to get in and assign numbers and teams. The call quality is also pretty good for what you're paying.

Cons

There's not much of a solution for local presence. Our use case requires calling across the United States and Canada, and in order to reach leads effectively we need to use area codes that they recognize. This is certainly achievable, but it requires a lot of legwork on your part - purchasing numbers in the areas you want to reach and manually switching before calling. I've also run into a few integration issues that no one can seem to help me with.

Readymode

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Pricing, previous experience, and integration with CRM.
Mario Martín
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Improve the efficiency of the call center's day-to-day operations.

Reviewed on 02/04/2022

We can now see how many incoming calls we are receiving, which helps us estimate how many resources need to be allocated to a given workflow at any given time thanks to Aircall. We were also able to see what the crew was doing at all times so that we could keep track of everything.

Pros

Aircall helps us to streamline our call center operations, reduce the amount of time we spend on administrative tasks, and increase our overall managerial capacity. Easy to navigate thanks to everything being clearly labeled. As a large team's Planning Manager, it's important to me to know how to maximize the efficiency of our team members' phone calls, and I appreciate learning how to do so with the tools available to me. I appreciate Aircall's ability to keep calls in the cloud, as well as its various options for quickly returning and tracking conversations, both of which can be accomplished via the many third-party apps with which it integrates. I especially appreciate Aircall's dashboards, which provide us with all the information we need. I also appreciate how convenient the "click to call" feature is.

Cons

There isn't much to say, as Aircall is accurate and the user must have sufficient training to use the system effectively, other than that I find it difficult to set up all the tools on the monitoring page which I understand, but I don't need that because I have to monitor many teams at the same time.

Response from Aircall

Hi Mario,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear how the tool is helping to facilitate your role as the Planning Manager. If you have any questions regarding the monitoring page, please don't hesitate to contact your dedicated Customer Success Manager or our Customer Care Team via https://support.aircall.io/.

Caitlin

Do not recommend at all

Reviewed on 06/10/2021

horrible

horrible

Pros

interface looked nice, the call recording function was useful

Cons

Where do we begin? Aircall has been nothing but a headache for us.

PRODUCT:
- Quality call is SO poor. To the point we just gave up on using the application. Calls would drop out and our customers would complain they could not hear us at all. There would be at least a 2 second delay in calls, the lag was atrocious. Whenever we took this issue up with Aircall it was blamed on our internet. The speed tests they made us do proved our internet was perfectly fine. We use our internet for video calling daily and never have an issue. We have now been using Ring Central, which is also dependent on internet, and according to our users the difference is aboslutely shocking. We have not experienced any call quality issues with them, and they have a really good analytics section showing us the quality of each call. Unlike Aircall, where we had to submit a ticket for every single call that had an issue, and the response we got everytime was that it was our internet problem.
- The mobile app lacks so many features. To answer a call you must answer through the aircall app. On ringcentral, if a call comes through on our phone, we can answer straight away through ringcentral without needing to press onto the app.
- The dashboard had so many glitches. It could not even display the correct time we were making calls. I took this up multiple times with support and for weeks was told it was still being fixed. Integration with our CRM just did not work, our contacts never showed up on our dash

Response from Aircall

Hi Caitlin, Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you experienced issues while using our product and working with our teams. Aircall prides itself on bringing its customers the power of voice, and we appreciate that you shared yours with us. Our Product and Tech Teams are focusing on a number of areas in the next year to improve our customer experience including enhanced iOS and Android apps, a redesigned dashboard, and continuous infrastructure improvement to ensure highest call quality and reliability. We hope that we can help resolve this issues with you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager with any questions you may have. - Leslie

A companion for remote job

Reviewed on 27/05/2022

I do not see myself using another software. It has some flaws but Aircall is definitely my first choice. Its features keep on being improved, the team seems to be very feedback oriented. I am satisfied and looking forward to the next big feature release !

Pros

The ability to call from any country and centralizing the contacts with links to our database. It makes remote job easy and. There are even tools to troubleshoot connection issue and know nmthe source of any quality issue !
I love the sms tool available for France and UK, it is very handy for reaching busy customers

Cons

The reporting is not deep unless you pay higher membership. Depending on the company's need it is not that overpriced.
There is no way to have your SMS saved if someone calls you in the middle of your typing and you receive notification for every single sms coming in even though you did not send the sms without the possibility to assign it... Lots of improvement could be done there in my opinion (tags, search for users...)

Response from Aircall

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your detailed Aircall review! We value your feedback and are so happy to hear how helpful Aircall has been while working remotely. We are continuously adding new product features and updates to make sure you have the best experience. To stay up-to-date with the latest news, check out the link below:

Nicholas
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy to get up and running

Reviewed on 12/10/2022

Pros

This product is very simple and easy to use compared to our previous call center software. I had everything configured for testing within a few days. Their API was easy to use for some extra automation. Their pricing model is very simple and fluid to change along with change of volume or other business needs.

Cons

Some of the more advanced features were limited being it was a relatively new product however while we have had the product, aircall continually is implementing new features and improvements.

Response from Aircall

Hi Nicholas, thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled you're using our API and creating some advanced workflows. We appreciate your patience as we work on some exciting new updates to our product, coming very soon! - Cheers, Max from Aircall

• Industry: Medical Devices

Mehh

Reviewed on 05/10/2023

I'm not a fan. Zendesk was a joke in many ways but their IVR was better than this, which is depressing.

Pros

It integrates with our existing tech stack and helps sync info between Front and Salesforce.

Cons

Wildly inconsistent connectivity. Randomly disconnects all the time and makes us unreachable. Call routing is terrible. We get families upset and frustrated because they can't reach us. IVR is inconsistent at best.

Dialpad

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

We switched to a better tech stack.

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

No idea. I wasn't the ultimate decider.
Daisy

Experience on Aircall integrated with Hubspot and Planhat

Reviewed on 11/12/2022

Pros

Our Sales team started more than 2 years ago with a test and we continued. We find Aircall easy to answer the phone and is there a high-quality connection. Our Sales team uses the Hubspot integration. Since 2 years our CSM and onboarding team are using Aircall to call customers.We use a Planhat - Aircall integration, however the automated log only includes the duration of the call and not the notes. We have different numbers per country presence.

Cons

Passing calls between departments is not good arranged. We have customers in Spain, but no local address/office so this caused issues because of no proof of address.

Response from Aircall

Hi Daisy, thank you for your review! We are glad that you're making good use of our integrations. Regarding your local address issue in Spain, we apologize for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, this is a compliance issue and nothing that Aircall or our competitors have any control over. If, however, you're able to register your business in Spain, this could be an option for you going forward. I recommend you consult our Customer Success team to understand your options. - Best, Max from Aircall

Cory
Cory

Scam Company - Stole $10,000 From Our Company

Reviewed on 25/05/2023

Our experience with Aircall, a VoIP company, was nothing short of a disaster. After paying $10,000 for an account that we never got to use due to a delay in training and porting of numbers, we were left without the service we needed and with no way to recover our funds.We were told that we'd have features we requested to find out after signing the contract, that these were features they'd possibly have down the road and not something they had at the moment.Training kept getting pushed back due to changes that would have to be made to the account to attempt to have it work for our company, to find that we couldn't get the account to where we needed, so we canceled the port. We never got to use AirCall, yet we were charged $10,000 and were almost charged ANOTHER $10,000 since it was about to be our 2nd month after signing the contract due to the pushbacks of training and porting.We canceled the contract as soon as possible to avoid getting charged again, but we were told there was no way they could refund the original amount due to company policy.Aircall essentially stole our money, leaving us empty-handed and without the service we paid for. We want to protect companies from Aircall preying on their misfortune. After setting up over 20+ software for our company, we have never experienced something like this before.We strongly caution anyone considering Aircall as their VoIP provider. Their lack of accountability and blatant theft makes them an unreliable and untrustw

Pros

They were very nice up front, just to find out everything told was a lie after signing the contract.

Cons

Nothing they said was true, they just say it to have you sign a contract.

Sergi
Sergi
  • Industry: Automotive

Really good call system trough internet

Reviewed on 21/02/2023

We didn't have visibility on how many calls we were missing and Aircall solved this.

Pros

- Analytics are complete and really heplful- It's very easy to get started- Friendly dashboard and apps

Cons

- Is a bit expensive if you compare to a normal phone network

JustCall

Response from Aircall

Hi Sergi, thank you for sharing your review. It sounds like you are really enjoying our analytics. We've spent a lot of time developing this feature, so we are very pleased to hear this! Now that you have visibility into your missed calls, we hope that you are able to win back some of your business and see a return on your investment. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Jesse
  • Industry: Events Services

For telephony solution, it's missing some essential features

Reviewed on 26/05/2022

Overall, Aircall has delivered the telephony solution our company needed, albeit slightly less satisfactory than we would've liked. For the price, it's one of the more expensive options and I would expect that it deliver on helpful features.

Pros

The UI is easy and intuitive enough that I trust my non-tech savvy teammates to be able to easily co-administer. Their support is also top notch; any time I'm experiencing an issue, their support team quickly delivers an answer/solution within 1 business day.

Cons

For telephony solution, it's missing some essential features such as bulk update (the use case that is a constant pain point is company holidays, which at present require that I manually change the business hours and voice message for each line instead of being able to schedule these changes on a line-by-line basis).

Response from Aircall

Hi Jesse, thank you for leaving a thoughtful response. We appreciate your business! Regarding bulk updates and holiday hours, these are common feature requests that we are hard at work to deliver for our clients. Stay tuned for updates soon! - Cheers, Max from Aircall

Lennie

Aircall a great VOIP calling products

Reviewed on 29/04/2022

We started by using the 14 day free trial which was extended for an additional week upon request. The free trial was impressive and we very quickly saw the value of Aircall and what it would bring to our outbound sales. The integration was extremely simple, with full tracking available through our CRM. Call quality is very good, their can be issues at times when bandwidth or connectivity slows down.
Aircall increased our call hit rate and the ability to switch outbound numbers at no cost has also been very valuable.

Pros

Integration was quick and easy. Adding users and new outbound numbers is simple and efficient. Good calling quality and excellent customer support.

Cons

It is not customizable meaning that certain specific customizations are not possible or available, for example the ability to pre-record a message to leave automatically when receiving a voice mail.

Response from Aircall

Hi Lennie,

Thank you for taking the time to share such valuable feedback with our teams! So wonderful to hear you are benefiting from our App Marketplace and the outbound calling features. Regarding customizations, keep an eye out for news and updates using the link below for our latest improvements.

Stephanie

Very easy to use for calling!

Reviewed on 31/12/2020

I would say it was really a good experience with what it promised to offer. The calls I made were clear and didn't have any troubles with getting disconnected from the line. I was also able to plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually set myself as AWAY or DO NOT DISTURB to not receive calls. That was helpful!

Pros

What I like the most of this software is that I can choose to pause the recording when I am collecting credit card information from a customer then continue recording afterwards and it gives us a good recording link automatically integrated to hubspot. Also it let me plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually switch myself to DO NOT DISTURB or AWAY when I am on my scheduled lunch/break.

Cons

Everything is good but this could improve if it allowed us to send text messages too! I see that sending messages to my clients is a must and I found it as an inconvenience to switch to another software to do just this. Also, I needed to cross-check between two software for the timeline of my communications with a client. Like have I sent a text after we spoke? or was it after or was it sent on a diff date. This takes so much time.

Shannon

Getting better!

Reviewed on 09/02/2023

Aircall does what it says, it gives you a lot of tools to help your workflow and customer support is helpful.

Pros

Aircall is constantly upgrading and releasing new helpful features. The analytics dashboard is great, has a lot of insights and really helps us as a company hone in on certain problem areas to fix to help better our customer experience.

Cons

analytic filters are overly complicated to get the best data - it took a few chats with customer service to get it right, however now we know it works a charm.

Response from Aircall

Hi Shannon,

Wow ���� Thank you for sharing your positive Aircall feedback with us! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying and benefiting from our new Analytics ���� If you ever need assistance with your account, please don't hesitate to reach out. - Leslie from Aircall

John

Worst CSM rep and billing cancellation process. Beware!

Reviewed on 23/11/2022

Pros

Not applicable. I DO NOT recommend Aircall to any small business.

Cons

Integration with Hubspot is very limited and the sync does not properly work every time. After I expressed my disappointment about the integration and the high price I was paying, my CSM rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] seemed more interested in locking me into a longer-term contract to lower my fees rather than helping me fix the root cause.

Response from Aircall

Hi John, I'm sorry that you had a negative experience working with our team and HubSpot integration. It is never our intention to make you feel unsupported, so for this, we sincerely apologize. I have contacted your CSM to see what we can do to help you out here. In the meantime, I encourage you to take some time to review a recent webinar we held on how to better use our HubSpot CRM integration (linked here: aircall.io/on-demand). I promise you it is worth the watch and you will probably learn some helpful tips you might not have known before. - Thanks, Max from Aircall

Luis Adel

Terrible product & unethical billing, Bad Customer Support - Avoid at all costs

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

Their pricing is deceptive. You're charged way more than what you agree to.

Their pricing is deceptive. You're charged way more than what you agree to.

Pros

Intuitive software, which is good because onboarding is non-existent

Cons

The most important problem is that the sales and billing team is not ethical. They tried to force us to pay a forced year of the product, even though we never signed for this. From the first approach with Aircall, we assertively communicated that our intention was to test the product for a certain period of time, to evaluate if it was the solution we wanted at that moment.Several pricing options were presented to us, which we decided to select the monthly fee (higher cost) to have this flexibility. If they told us, at that time that the contract was forced to one year, we would have contracted the annual price (since it is cheaper) or most likely the service would not be contracted at all.After you sign the letter of intention and give your credit card for billing the Customer service is non-existent, the real product is meh (far from you are shown in the demos), and overly pricey when comparing to other options.

Response from Aircall

Hi Luis, I'm sorry that you feel you were misled. I assure you this was not our intention, at all. I would love to get to the bottom of this for you. Can you please send an email to [email protected] with your account information so that I can assist you? Thank you for your patience while we get this sorted. - Max from Aircall