GoSpotCheck Reviews

GoSpotCheck

Retail Execution Management Software for Field Teams

4.8/5 (14 reviews)
Debra F.

This is a phenomenal app for doing audits or work related business that needs questions anwered!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 19/01/2018

I got the best benefit of all and that is time. I do the questions and the job at the same time, and it walks me through the job as I do it. No room for error. When I am done, I am done.. no long debriefs after!

Pros

I love that this software lets me answer the audit based questions right now. I can go into a business and get the job done without having any extra work to do when I leave. I also love that it is so simple to use, and easy to get filled out. I have not had any problems with this app while I was using it and I have used it many times! This is definitely one I will be keeping!

Cons

The only problem i ever had with this app was trying to figure out how to start my audits. Once I figured out it was just touch and go, I never had another problem with it!

Kaitlin T.

valuable for all sales teams

Reviewed on 08/08/2019

Pros

This is an amazing tool for sales teams that are in their field managing accounts and visiting retail stores. Gone are the days of paperwork and scanning/uploading files and hoping they make it into a report. We can easily manage teams that are on the road and have them capture the data, feedback, and photos we want to help grow our business

Cons

doesn't work with all phone types but most of our team is on iphone/ipad and that has been fine. For some companies you may need to provide your teams compatible devices

Darius M.

User friendly and effective tool

Reviewed on 24/06/2015

Have been using GoSpotCheck for approximately 3 years. Looking back, I can't believe how ineffective our tools and processes used to be prior to GoSpotCheck - never going back to that. We have transitioned most of the "paperwork" that is completed in the field into missions. Now, from a centralized location one can easily analyze the product quality at each location in close to real-time. Should there be a product/process related concern and we want to gauge the extend of the problem, a mission is quickly created and opened to the users. Within a few hours the data collected is analyzed and interpreted.
On another note, the personalized customer service received is second to none. Any question/concern is addressed with a call or email and the turnaround time is usually a matter of minutes.

Catalina C.

GoSpotCheck has revolutionized the way we analyze the retail environment.

Reviewed on 25/06/2015

Pros: real-time results, easy charts to review metrics, online access, conducted by mobile phone entries, multi-user capabilities, PDF and Excel report recaps.
Cons: not compatible with Windows phones, but does work with all other "smart" phones.
I have been using GSC for two years in an advanced "Administrator" role. It is easy to create surveys-missions, add users, place groups, and people groups. At Beam Suntory, we now use GoSpotCheck to administer many of our Sales Incentive programs to track and document through validation. Only caution is to manage how many surveys are out at a given time.

Kim D.

Amazing Hands on App Team

Reviewed on 01/03/2016

No other App has the hands on customer service and guidance than this app. It's easy to use and an incredibly useful product.

Easy to build "missions" that are customizable to your company, allowing for pictures to be added easily and the GPS right on target when you are in a location. Your personalized dashboard is easy to read and the reports you glean from your data are professional and useful.

Can't say enough about GoSpotCheck and the GoSpotCheck team!

Gianna S.

This app is amazing

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 10/01/2018

This is a very user friendly software. I really enjoy using it.

Pros

I love using this app. It makes things so much easier as everything is able to be done through the app. It grabs your location, is easy to setup the instructions on it. It is very user friendly.

Monica E.

Simple way to track your data

Reviewed on 28/06/2015

This is a simple way for me to track pertinent data during retail location visits. It allows for easy categorizing and future sorting of necessary information, as well as photos. I have had a few tech issues in the past, but the customer service has been fantastic and worked hard to resolve the issues. I highly recommend using this app!

Josh T.

GoSpotCheck is the Beez-neez

Reviewed on 25/06/2015

I have been working with GSC for almost a year and they are great partners for our business. I couldn't offer a better solution at all- especially one that is so catered to our needs and our concerns if we ever have any.

Hillary T.

Great Ingenuity!

Reviewed on 07/12/2016

Very comprehensive and intuitive, easy to use! This product provides great visuals and an easy-to-use reporting tool! I was very happy with it!

Ginarose W.

Makes store visits very productive!

Reviewed on 29/06/2015

Appreciate the ease of use and ability to create purposes with each visit. Keeps all date organized and follow up information useful/on hand when needed.

Bryan R.

The software has just got more and more refined.

Reviewed on 29/06/2015

GoSpotCheck has just gone from strength to strength and the ease of use and functionality can not be faulted!

Jane M.

Retail Data

Reviewed on 25/06/2015

It's a valuable tool for capturing data quickly and tracking account coverage.

John F.

A great app to use for direct link with the company you work for.

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 04/02/2018

I get to do the job i am hired to do and answer the important debrief questions about the job (or stocking information) at the same time!

Pros

I love that I can do the audits and jobs that are required and have all the questions answered at the same time, rather than having to go home and do an hour long debrief after the audit or stocking job. This makes it easier for both the company I work for and me!

Cons

This was a little confusing to figure out in the beginning, however after I did figure it out I haven't had any trouble with it sicne.

Evan W.