3.9/5

• Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used for 1+ year

Great Platform for Event Management

Reviewed on 01/11/2019

It has made the entire event management process easier. It is user friendly for my guests and very easy for me to see who has registered and their corresponding responses to the registration page.

Pros

It is extremely easy to manage the registration list for my events. I also like the survey feature.

Cons

I wish when I exported the Attendee Info to PDF it was more readable. I have to use the excel version always.

Making Events Easy

Reviewed on 26/01/2019

In order to reduce complexity we are moving to Aventri, which will be able to manage a large amount of the workload and coding that the current systems needs.

Pros

The web interface and easy to program options make Aventri a simple process for basic event management and allows you to put all the elemtns in one place. The interaction with other packages is also very reliable and easy to set up, especialy the interface with Saleforce.

Cons

If possible there can be too many options and the limited number of fields can cause an issue, especially it there are sub questions whcih take up one of the slots. There is also a loss of some functionailty with the simplification of the system.

Aimee H.

We use eTouches for our event registrations.

Reviewed on 30/05/2018

Pros

eTouches is very user friendly and easy to explain to someone how to use the registration. Easy to walk attendees through the process. Many ways to customize each event as we need,

Cons

Sometimes the email system does not work with some firewalls. eTouches is sometimes hard to get to merge with other programs that we use for different parts of our events.

Claire B.

I'm thrilled with how easy eTouches has made my marketing life

Reviewed on 10/03/2016

I love how easy eTouches is to use, in all aspects. It's incredibly intuitive and user friendly, it meets every need that we have from setting up registrations, to marketing events, and syncing it back to our Salesforce database. It's an essential part of every event and program that we run and helps our small staff get things done efficiently, quickly, and produce really high-level materials.

There are some additional features that I would like, but I've been able to submit those needs through the customer support portal and eTouches continually adds them to the development queue. They are always making updates to increase the functionality of the system.

Before we implemented eTouches we had a TON of problems customizing emails, getting them out, getting attendees to convert from viewing an email to registering for an event and sometimes they would try and register for an event but just give up because our old system was so difficult to use. With eTouches we've increased all of our metrics around our digital marketing, event registration, and attendance. We do a lot of events every year (over 60) and we have a team of 3 for all the marketing and event production, so our time is really valuable. eTouches has reduced the amount of time we need to spend working in the platform while increasing registrations and revenues from our events. eTouches has literally changed the way we do business and now we have more time to work on the business, rather than just in it.

This really is the most robust software on the market for event planning and management.

Great product - flexible to suit a wide variety of events

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

Our team was looking for a registration solution that could be flexible to suit our needs - it needed to be reasonably priced as we are a non-profit. Aventri has been a life-saver!

Our team was up and running - building events within a week.

Pros

The ability to template the routine events and still be flexible to create individual experiences for others.
Customer service is exceptional - amazing support team who are always on hand to help.

Cons

Websites are fairly basic, but it gets the job done with limited technical skill on my part. They are in beta with a brand new website function that looks amazing.

Solid Event Management Software

Reviewed on 23/03/2019

Our process in the sales cycle was a bit slow at first due to some miscommunication on both our parts but once we got to the right team the process was very clear, implementation took very little time and we had a fully functioning events management system. Support has been excellent to work with.

Pros

All the tools required to create, publish and run an event in the modern world. This includes email management, opt outs, reporting and follow ups. Aventri also allows you to manage custom preferences like meals and and optionally register for individual sessions at an event.

Cons

While the integration exists to salesforce we don't find it as robust as it could be. If Aventri was to improve what you an integrate and make it a full bi-directional integration it would be perfect for us.

Jennebeth M.

Excellent Platform and User-Friendly: The best way to manage events

Reviewed on 24/01/2016

It's an all-in-one event management module. We've been using etouches for a year now and it's worth to keep it as registration is process is made-easy. No difficulties on any integration and creating your entire registration process. They have a ready-to-use templates that you may use if you are not a "super-techy" person like me. Uncomplicated in terms of monitoring your registration process like generating attendee list, incomplete registration list and several other reports. They have also an option to pre-populate your registration system which is very useful to an organization like us, CEO Clubs Network so when our members/clients started the registration, after they enter their email addresses, the software will immediately fill in the other information in the system so our members will just click their chosen category and then they are done! You may also take advantage on the other services of the software like the emarketing and emobile and many more. They have excellent support team and expect a quick response when you submit a ticket. They have extensive knowledge base videos that are very helpful. All-in-all, we are very thankful to bump into this software it is really helping us manage our events well.

Elizabeth P.

Almost there but still a beta test

Reviewed on 22/05/2015

While the intention of the eTouches software modules are right on target they have not been successful (yet) at thinking though the processes all the way to the finish line. If you choose to use this software be prepared to spend a lot of time working out the nuances to fit your needs. Tech support is lovely and helpful but the documentation is poor at best. They have a lot of information but the information doesn't let you understand how the actions in one area affect the outputs in other areas. Which items you must layout first to insure success in the later aspects of your planning. eSelect has a long way to go and I have been assured that the next version will be vastly improved. For instance, don't bother to create the "custom merge codes" for each custom field, they don't work; tech support knew that immediately when we called. However we only called after spending a considerable amount of time setting the fields and custom emails up. There is no indication in the software that these fields are un-usable and in fact you are prompted to create the "custom merge code" each time you create a field. I am keen to see the next version of the software because these folks are close but at this point the software has cost us more time than it has saved us. We ended up re-creating all of our own email downloading two different reports from eSelect, manually merging the reports into spreadsheets in order to generate the needed emails to authors. It took 6+ hours to re-do the job and in the end we used MS Word and Outlook to address the process. Wishing them luck - but will need some good proof before our company pays considerable money to wind up being a beta tester for their products again.

Simon W.

To infinity and beyond....

Reviewed on 25/04/2014

We have used etouches for many events over the last three years.

Powerful and flexible, it is easy to use out of the box for simpler meetings, while its rich set of features is capable of supporting the most complex of meetings - and much more. And, as a bonus, if you have a problem that isn't covered by their extensive knowledge-base, the etouches support team is helpful and responsive - round the clock. This isn't a toy, it will reward the curious, the demanding and those ready to explore its full potential to enhance their meeting design.

Pros: Great communications tools, great registration form designer, great custom report generator. An almost perfect set of all the basics that every event manager needs; plus so much more that can be used to add value to any meeting.

Cons: Nothing significant that comes to my mind; and if there are any, etouches will be working hard to address them

Jimmy T.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Great tool

Good navigation
Good reporting
Great tool/platform

Cons

Tool/platform allowed duplicate registrations

Erica S.
  • Industry: Accounting

All of our customer registrations in one place.

Reviewed on 15/03/2019

We hold a lot of events. Aventri allows us to organize each one as well as track payments received and details on the people attending our events.

Pros

I find it easy to use. I have all my up coming events in one place. I can easily update attendee information and enter payments.

Cons

I find my self click more than once to get an event to open or a registrant list to open.

Donna N.

Reviewed on 13/06/2016

• Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Aventri - Event Review

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

Overall though Aventri does provide a product that does the basics of putting on an event. But just be prepared to do things manually.

Pros

For the price it did what it said it was going to do. We were able to have an event platform, mobile app and badge printing on site.

Cons

Again the price though was a downside because we found out a lot of the tools we needed were an extra cost and we didn't find this out until we were onsite at the event.

A lot of pieces we had to do were manual, which took us as a time a lot of time to complete.

We had a issues with printing on site and the team we had onsite at 2 of our events were not easy or great to work with.

Dominika F.

All-in -one event management platform for Multi-city meetings

Reviewed on 13/04/2017

Great platform to handle registration for one meeting happening in several locations internationally at the same time. A eReg feature has all great functionalities you need for your event registration.

Angela C.

Customer Service is Great

Reviewed on 28/04/2014

I like etouches registration system, but I love their customer service. They are extremely responsive.

Stephen M.

Aventri (formerly eTouches) is a fully-featured event management platform

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

Excellent customer support! Very happy with the overall experience after running events using Aventri / eTouches since about 2014.

Pros

Tons of flexibility in how to manage registration processes and stay organized with registrations and name badges. I also like how easily it integrates with lead collection technologies.

Cons

I feel their website / e-registration module could be improved in both looks and functionality, and I think it's disappointing a mobile app feature is no longer included with their desktop plan pricing. Too expensive for the mobile option so we end up using a 3rd party.

Corrina S.
  • Industry: Events Services

We use Aventri for multiple clients

Reviewed on 18/03/2019

Pros

We use Aventri for annual conference registration for a number of our clients and it is so intuitive and easy to use. Plus, anytime I have a question, customer service has been so easy to work with. The reporting is great and I think this is an awesome product for conference registration.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I completely dislike. If you allow registrations from the same email address, there isn't a way to alert someone that they are already registered. Which is the only thing that I didn't like about it.

Great event registration software!

Reviewed on 17/05/2018

Pros

Easy to use, user-friendly event registration software with a great support team and great customer service. I love the reporting features and how I can quickly send a snapshot of the meeting details to show where we are.

Cons

It has been a pleasure to use so far. I haven't had any bad experiences with customer support like some others have mentioned.

Susan M.

Our complicated ticketing was made much simpler!!

Reviewed on 20/06/2016

TEDxSydney is a one day event, with a complicated ticketing/purchasing process and many categories of attendees. In the past, we have managed this complexity via a combination of spreadsheets and home-grown databases, which has often resulted in loss of information or registrants on the day, as well as created challenges with reconciling multiple lists of registrants. We used etouches for our event this year, and it made such a difference to have one source of truth for all our registrations, payments and refunds, and to allow us to have an easy and quick snapshot of all our attendees at our fingertips.

Pros

I enjoyed having a one-stop shop for all our registrations and the super-flexible configuration capability that handled most of our complex needs. We were able to accommodate all of the attendee categories with the variety of set-up options within eReg. I also liked the ability to link events to mailing lists in eMarketing, which we only really scratched the surface with this year. Next year, we plan to integrate them together even more. We also really benefitted from the ability to print badges for the event on the day directly from etouches. Again, we did not use this to its full potential this year, so looking forward to utilising the software even more in this area next year.

Cons

One big challenge we had was the requirement to have at least one public category of attendee that, apparently, cannot be sold out. There had to be an option for people to select when they went to register. Our event is not a public event and purchases/registrations are by invite only, but invitations sometimes went out to more people than we had tickets available for or, alternatively, had an expiry date set for them. If these categories hit capacity or expired, there was no clean way to display a simple unavailable or sold out message without offering another public option.

While the software is very customisable, this flexibility does come with some downsides. There are a number of different areas/screens we had to remember to change and update if we added new categories. This was probably made more difficult by the fact that we had a lot of categories, but it did mean that a few categories did not get set-up correctly because we missed one of these many steps.

Meghan T.

MCT Review

Reviewed on 18/03/2019

easy

Pros

I find the support staff very quick and efficient when you need help. They always seem to have a solution to my problem.

Cons

I've been working in etouches since 2012, so I have become very accustomed to its functions and terminology. However it can be quite confusing in the beginning. When we dealt with the account level and different uploads that had to happen to attached speakers to sessions, it was a very cumbersome process. I feel like etouches is always changing though and improving these processes, so that is very encouraging.

Jamie K.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

I am not the one on my team that builds the websites, but i do utilize it daily for reporting and assist with editing prior to going live. Happy with the experience.

Pros

It is a simple software that is easy to navigate and use on a daily basis. It has all the features for what a meeting planner needs for their programs.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments at this time.

Maarten W.

It's Event Excellence

Reviewed on 26/07/2016

We use eTouches to give us all the functionality that we need to organize and execute our events. eTouches integrates perfectly into our Marketing Automation platform which allows us to completely streamline all our business process.

Pros

It's a great solution because they focus on the aspects specific to events. They also offer a lot of connectivity into other systems, something a good marketing solution cannot do without.

Cons

There should be more people using this software. This would allow them to grow and develop even more functionality.

• Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Love Aventri

Reviewed on 15/03/2019

Pros

I love that you can call technical support any time you have a question. They're very helpful.

Cons

Can't think of any right now. Maybe the design could use a little update?

Gabby B.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Aventri Review

Reviewed on 04/12/2019

Pros

Easy to use for beginners who have not created a meeting website and mobile app before. It is also great experience to learn the use and functionality of meeting registration.

Cons

The look and style of the meeting registrations and the mobile app is limited. I would like to see more developments in this area in the future.

Good event software

Reviewed on 22/03/2019

Overall good registration tool with a great staff to help with any issues.

Pros

Fairly easy to navigate and use, customer service was quick and professional, lower overall cost than many other event software platforms.

Cons

Has some limitations as a system - does not do And/or conditional formatting, and the survey reporting isn't great