Hubstaff

4.6 (1,240)
Time tracking with screenshots, for remote teams

(1,240)
4.5/5
4.4/5
4.4/5
4.5/5

1240 Reviews for UK Users

Ewan M.
  • Industry: Entertainment

The best solution for integrated task management and thorough time tracking and reporting.

Reviewed on 20/07/2020

Very happy I moved from Time Doctor to Hubstaff. Huge improvements on all areas and a satisfying product to use. The experience is so good that I find myself wanting to stay with Hubstaff regardless of whether my need for time tracking reduces.

Pros

- Integrated Task Management platform (Hubstaff Tasks) allows for agile style task management that feeds appropriate tasks to user's timers.
- Nice user interface
- Good reporting functions
- Thorough tracking options
- Client/project budgets
- Very good Customer Support

Cons

- I discovered some bugs during usage (which the developers have ironed out)
- Time off / holiday allowance policy function is a great addition, but doesn't allow enough granularity as decimals of hours (or minutes) can't be used.

Everhour, Harvest, Clockify, Wrike, Toggl Track, Insightful and TMetric

Reasons for Choosing Hubstaff

More accurate and granular control of task management needed. Also felt that Time Doctor was outdated from a UI perspective.

Time Doctor

Reasons for Switching to Hubstaff

Combination of functionality (thorough time tracking and agile task/project management), pricing, user experience and reviews.

Response from Hubstaff

Hey Ewan, hope all is well with you and thank you for the kind words. You can now request time off exactly down to the minute. Cheers!

Roldan A.
  • Industry: Design

Using Hubstaff for 5 years more. Seem it has improved!

Reviewed on 27/03/2022

Really just fine. What more should I look for as a freelancer who just need to track time for a project. Then send a a simple invoice at the end. As far as I'm concerned, I have a good experience with the app. If I have to suggest, maybe as a UX/UI Designer, they can enhance the looks an feel of the software to make it more professional and appealing to users.

Pros

Straightforward. Just the thing you need, you'll find it. Pretty much like any other time tracking software - as freelancer it has screen capture, invoicing, offline tracking and all...

Cons

It's just straight forward. Maybe they can add quick chat for client. Instead of additional login to browser when you need to quick communicate with your client.

Response from Hubstaff

Hey Roldan, thank you for submitting this review for Hubstaff! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Hubstaff for your time tracking needs.

We want to continually improve the platform and our offerings, so we do welcome all feedback onboard. Please feel free to go to https://roadmap.hubstaff.com/ and add any ideas for features to be implemented.

Diane S.

Constantly Rated As Poor Productivity Even When Working Hard

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

My overall experience with this software is a very poor one. While I appreciate what you're trying to accomplish with the software, especially for remote employees such as myself, it just isn't working out for me personally. As I said earlier, it's going to wind up costing me my job because the software is telling my management that I'm not working when I am. The software also doesn't account for things like needing a lavatory break or taking our (legally required) paid time breaks. If I were to take my 30 minute paid time breaks every day, my productivity would just sink into the teens. There's also no way to account for meetings or times I am on the phone where I am still being productive and working but since I am not clicking anything or typing it thinks I am sitting doing nothing.

Pros

I like the way Hubstaff is designed. It's intelligent and user-friendly. It's sleek and very polished and up-to-date with modern design standards and as a user I am easily able to access the dashboard and different features and see the differences in productivity from minute to minute, see the screenshots, see the tracking points, etc. From the perspective of direct user experience, it's ace.

Cons

However, my qualms with Hubstaff far outweight its superior design structure. The program, to me, is broken. No matter how hard I work, I have never had a day above 40% productivity - and that only happened once. I am usually rate in the mid to high 20s, even on days when I am busting my butt to get work done. I don't know why I am having these problems with the software, because I know I am working, I know I am getting work done, but why am I being rated so poorly? This software is going to wind up costing me my job, and that makes me furious.

Response from Hubstaff

Hey Diane,

Sorry you aren't having a good experience. Let me explain how Hubstaff tracks activity, and if you still think you should be getting a higher score, please contact our 24/7 support team at [email protected]

Your activity levels may be lower or higher depending on your responsibilities. Manual and mobile time tracking can also lower your productivity levels so include a note to your employer letting them know what you were working on. Here is a helpful article about how activity levels are tracked: https://support.hubstaff.com/how-are-activity-levels-calculated/

Paul B.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Hubstaff App Review

Reviewed on 21/04/2022

This app, is the best of it's kind and I believe that, I'll use it for a long time.

Pros

The app is very easy to use.
The ability to take screenshot of worker's screen is great.
Very customizable.
I like the fact that it's free for a single user.

Cons

At a point in time, it gives different recorded times. A different time sent via email from the actual recorded times.

Time Doctor

Reasons for Choosing Hubstaff

Toggl was not working to my expectations...

Reasons for Switching to Hubstaff

Per reviews, hubstaff was the best so I decided to give it a try.

Response from Hubstaff

Hello Paul, thank you for providing your input regarding our product.

When it comes to the daily emails that get sent out automatically by our system, there are a couple of reasons to consider for why they can appear to be incorrect.

Firstly, the hours displayed in those emails are always in the organisation's timezone, and not in the member's own one. So, if there is a big time difference between the two, for example organisation having EST (New York) and user CST (Shanghai), then the hours tracked can appear to be incorrect due to the big difference between timezones.

Also, if the user's Hubstaff tracker has not been able to upload all of its tracked data as intended, then the summary report will only display hours tracked and uploaded to our servers at the time of the email being sent out.

We do encourage the usage of the timesheets area to more accurately see the hours worked by the members of your team. On there, information can accurately be seen in both timezones.

Clive T.

Great for staff monitoring

Reviewed on 13/05/2022

Great experience overall

Pros

It allows us to easily calculate the hours worked by our remote team whilst ensuring the team are focused and easily shows us how much is owed at the end of the month. Vital tool for outsourcing.

Cons

There are a lot of features that we dont use, it would be really useful if it were possible to automatically schedule send us the hours worked by an employee at a time period we are able to define, so that we could easily access this information without having to generate the report. This function exists in part but the ability to set the time period ourselves would be very useful.

Mahmoud H.

One of The Best Time Tracking and Productivity Monitoring Tools!

Reviewed on 21/03/2022

I have been using Hubstaff for a couple of months now, and I am so glad that I found it. It has helped me become more productive, track my time and bill accurately, and respond to my manager the way I want. This tool is so helpful that I would recommend it to anyone who's looking to increase their productivity!

Pros

Hubstaff is the best time tracking software out there right now. It's easy to use, has all the features I want and it's so affordable. Definitely worth checking out!

Cons

I really like Hubstaff. I use it to track my time and my team's time without having to be on the clock all day. The only thing is that it doesn't integrate with other apps, so I often have to switch back and forth between Hubstaff and other programs.

Response from Hubstaff

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Mahmoud! We're so pleased to hear you find Hubstaff easy to use and has helped you to be more productive!

Hubstaff has a number of third-party integrations available to help with your organization.

If the app you're looking to integrate is currently not supported, you may submit a feature request through https://roadmap.hubstaff.com/ so that we may look into it.

Alternatively, you may also send us an email at [email protected] We'll be happy to assist you!

We look forward to hearing from you, Mahmoud!

Branko S.

Great time and activity tracking tool

Reviewed on 28/04/2022

Pros

The product is very easy to use. The activity tracking tool is very good. We like integration with Github and Jira.

Cons

We expected more from Hubstaff tasks integration.

Response from Hubstaff

Hello Branko, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Hubstaff. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied overall, with our offerings, but will always strive to improve where there is the opportunity to do so.

As such, if you do have additional insights that you can provide about the Hubstaff and Hubstaff Tasks integration, please feel free to reach out to us on [email protected] and leave your detailed feedback about the platform's integration on there.

Thank you again, for taking the time to provide us with this feedback.

Georgi Z.

Great software for business

Reviewed on 07/04/2022

Pros

This software makes my work a lot easier. It tracks worked time, counts what should be paid to employees, shows the productivity of each user, and a lot more extras. The interface is easy to use. The support is quick and qualified.

Cons

There is nothing I can say that I do not like.

Response from Hubstaff

Thank you so much for your kind words, Georgi! We're so pleased to hear you find Hubstaff helpful!

We are always striving to be the best in this space, and the best for our customers... So to hear that you're happy with what we have to offer - Well, you just made our day!

Thanks again, Georgi! Have a lovely day!

Nicole L.

Good tracking tool with screenshots

Reviewed on 26/03/2022

Pros

Can track what the employee is working on. Can see how long they were idle.

Cons

Not really very reliable. Just have to move your mouse and it will show that you are working

Response from Hubstaff

Thank you for submitting this feedback, Nicole. We are sorry to hear that you are not finding Hubstaff to be as reliable as you had anticipated.

A user just moving the mouse will be enough to have the time tracker be kept in an active state and not enter idle time. However, with the combination of screenshots, app and URL tracking, managers are able to get a much fuller picture about what is, and isn't, going on as someone is tracking time.

Please feel free to contact [email protected] if you feel that there may be someone that is having suspicious activity, as they are tracking time, and this can be investigated further from our end.

Deborah A.
  • Industry: Banking

Hubstaff review

Reviewed on 26/03/2022

I use hubstaff for all kinds of jobs that clients offer me and it has served me very well in terms of organization and practicality.

Pros

The time control over the activities to be carried out is excellent, I recommend it.

Cons

The cost could be a little more affordable but somehow it delivers what it promises.

Response from Hubstaff

Hello Deborah! I just wanted to drop a quick reply to say thank you for the recommendation! The feedback we get from our customers keeps us dedicated to making sure we deliver what we promise.

Don't worry, if you run into any concerns, just send us an email at [email protected] and we'll be glad to assist you!

Thanks and have a lovely day!

Arman S.

Delivers on the promise

Reviewed on 02/02/2020

When I started working as a freelancer I tested most of the most famous time tracking software services out there. I always ended up coming back to Hubstaff! The free plan was perfect for starting out, and now it also works perfectly for our small team. And we hope the same will happen once the company grows bigger.

Pros

The ease of use and the fact it's so feature-rich. They have many integrations and even offer API for custom implementations.

Cons

I'd like to have the ability to set different pay/bill rates in different currencies, regardless of the primary currency set at the Organization top level.

Reasons for Choosing Hubstaff

Hubstaff has more features and better fit for our purposes.

Reasons for Switching to Hubstaff

Hubstaff has more features and better fit for our purposes.
Dysiree R.

Hubstaff over other timetrackers

Reviewed on 01/06/2019

It was a good experience however we just moved to a different time tracker as we need to integrate our own system with the time tracker at a lower cost. We did a get a refund once but it never happened again, and this was due to some tech issues on their end.

Pros

Hub staff is very convenient to use and very detailed as screenshots from what the workers were doing are available but it isn't readily available real time. The interface is user-friendly. The percentage of work and movement is there, so you kind of have the idea if the worker is idle or not, hub staff capture 3 random screenshots​ every 10 minutes so it does really help a lot in catching workers who are doing unrelated things while they should be doing work. Apart from this, the admin can restrict the workers from deleting the screenshots but​ it could also be enabled in the setting, when screenshots are deleted, it also deducts the 10 mins. Both admins and users​ can add time manually depending on what you set up.
With the support people, I think they are okay, but can only be reached through emails and chatbox on the website.

Cons

One of the issue 90% of us encountered​ with hubstaff is with setting up, the timezone is really hard to set up, but hubstaff provided a troubleshooting guide link also posted on their website, but still it is quiet techy for someone who is not tech savvy​.

Another thing that I least like about the software is that, they can't track real time, which I think is very essential for most businesses. They don't have a live monitoring set up.

The Customer service is good, however it is very unconvenient to reach them, I would really prefer them to have a phone line so I don't have to type a very long email explaining about my technical issues. Apparently, they can only be contacted through chatbox in their website (which is not 24/7) and through emails.

Lastly, I really don't like how google gives ideas and accesses on tutorials on how to bypass the hubstaff system. There are a ​couple of ways a worker can bypass the hubstaff system and it may seem to you that the worker is working but actually not. Applications and tricks are available online.

Juan M.

Lightweight, easy, and effective

Reviewed on 29/03/2019

As a time tracking, payment management, and employee monitoring software, Hubstaff does a great job. It does help many companies keep track of their employees and is pretty comprehensive and even fun to use (when you look at it form the browser). Aside from the archaic Windows app, which has many problems, I have no complaints.

Pros

I've only used Hubstaff for time tracking with my company, I've never used it individually, but I've worked with it with two separate companies so far (as a freelancer), and when comparing it to other time tracking and monitoring tools, I find Hubstaff to be one of the most easy to use and amenable. The thing I like the most is the comprehensive user experience from my end, though I can't speak for admins. As a worker I enjoy being in control and up-to-date with my activity.

Cons

I would say that working with Hubstaff can get a little pressuring because of the activity system in place. What I mean is that I understand the way they measure activity but I do believe that looking for an activity sign every second can be very daunting, especially when some affiliate companies look for activity percentages higher than 80% for their employees. This forces many freelancers into a burnout trying to achieve these impossible productivity standards. Of course, Hubstaff can't claim responsability for what its users decide to do with it, but since it's fairly understandable that we (as workers) don't necessarily press keys or move the mouse at all times, maybe it would be better if they counted one activity sign every two (2) seconds, for example. Or if they offered ways to take breaks that were a direct part of the software and not something entirely at the discretion of one's employer. Hubstaff is great, but its current system does seem to favor employers more than employees, in my opnion, and this could lead to exploitation. Another thing is that the Windows app really needs an update, it has many bugs and doesn't look well on the UX side. There should be more options, not just an outdated-looking time tracker.

Benjamín T.
  • Industry: Furniture

Hubstaff is a very cool and light tool for time tracking

Reviewed on 25/03/2019

Cons

Lightweight, easy, and effective.

Reviewed on 30/01/2019

Overall hubstaff has been an excellent way to track and verify productivity and hours worked. Every day we're sent an email showing the team's productivity and hours worked for the day, the staff is able to easily download and use the tool, and they are able to make adjustments to their own time clocks without having to have a superior edit the time for them which was an issue with other system we've used in the past. Hubstaff requires notes for all time edits so it is easy to see when and why edits were made.

Pros

Hubstaff is a quick and easy way to track your time working on a project or projects. The software has many helpful features such as the ability to add or edit your tracked time in case you forget to clock in or out, as well as periodically taking and storing screenshots to help you see what you were working on at any given time (the screenshots are blurred so text is not visible, but you can see overall what was going on on the screen). Hubstaff is great for monitoring productivity, it tracks your activity percentage based on the times that you were clocked in by monitoring mouse movements.

My favorite feature is the option to add a reminder prompt if you haven't logged in by a certain time, so for example if you log in every day at 8:30, you can set a reminder for 8:35 to pop up an alert in the event that you forget to start your timer.

Cons

The only con I could say about this software is that every day during our 30 minute videoconference meeting I have to keep telling Hubstaff that I am not idle since my mouse hasn't been moving for that time period, and after 10 minutes or so it marks you as idle.

Response from Hubstaff

Thanks for the kind review! We too like the reminder to start the timer :)

Le-an lai L.
  • Industry: Publishing

Great for online teams

Reviewed on 17/09/2018

Great! It's amazing for the team but needs more options for the manager to be able to easily track employees with whatever variable that is needed.

Pros

I love how it's so easy to use for any new team member. I can also teach a new manager quickly on how to track those who are below them.
It's also great that I am able to calculate pay easily, and see who has been actually performing the least when online.

Cons

The biggest thing I would love to see is being able to easily check if someone has been adding/modifying their time too much. In the old software that we used, I can easily open a calendar and for each employee, check how many hours was working on the computer, and how many hours were done offline/tracked by the app. I have to go through one by one before actually catching someone who is violating company policies.

Another one would be instead of having the checkbox portion of idle time when people have been away from their computer, make it a radio select where they have to choose whether to keep or delete it. This has caused so much confusion with our team when we started, and would greatly help in making sure that their time is logged correctly.

Response from Hubstaff

Hello! Thank you for your review. In regards to being able to easily check if members have been editing time manually, we do have a report section dedicated just for that. It is called "Manual Time Edits", and you will be able to see exactly which time was edited manually instead of tracked with the time tracker. As for the idle time features, we would love to here more about your feedback and suggestions. Please feel free to contact us directly at [email protected] and let us know!

Roxanne H.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Everything we need!

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

Its a pretty solid program to keep track of your productivity and sometimes I even use it to go a couple days back to check if I was able to do tasks that I may have slipped my mind.

Pros

- random screen capture every 10 minutes that allows managers to check if employees are focused on their intended tasks
- lets you track running time to the second that can also be used to determine pay.
- you can track overall running time with preset time periods or set your own
- forgot to time in? dont fret! you can edit this and leave a note to state your reason so managers can review and approve or reject the changes
- has a mini time window that allows users to check how much time is running without closing any windows
- works great with Mac and Windows
- Different parameters used to measure productivity
- color coded productivity
- can view daily, weekly, and monthly productivity rate
- easy to use interface
- set tasks, projects, invoices, calendar schedules, admin can limit user access
- easy to use dashboard with graphs of productivity

Cons

- its not an exact science. My task is "Product Sourcing" which greatly relies on scrolling through thousands of pages to find a good item to sell and sometimes it takes the whole 8 hours to find 1-2 good items worth a second look. Hubstaff sees this as not productive and gives me a real low productivity percentage rate.
- it can be manipulated if you still have time in between your tasks like opening new windows and tabs and mixing it with other "movements".

Dejan L.

Productivity booster

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

It is a great product if you spent some time explaining the advantages to your colleagues. Otherwise, I might be seen as a tool that violates personal privacy and narrowly measures company productivity.

Pros

easy to use, stable desktop app, great visualizations and statistics, many possibilities for integration with another tools

Cons

some functionalities within this product are not fully customizable (e.g. idle time is set to min of 5 minutes), more flexibility would be great (e.g. you can`t enable or disable idle timer or disable manual adding/editing records within specific project/task.

Response from Hubstaff

Hi Dejan,
Thanks for your feedback!

We absolutely agree that it is important to have a conversation with your team in regards to the software and its capabilities to ensure they are on the same page and do not feel that it invades their privacy.
We understand that this type of conversation can be difficult and time consuming so we put a guide together to help with the transition https://support.hubstaff.com/transition-your-business-to-hubstaff/

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help.

Thanks again!
Sarah

Tia G.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Best Time Tracking and Invoicing Software

Reviewed on 16/07/2020

Easy to navigate, easy to learn, many options for invoicing, many options for tasks/clients/projects.

Pros

I use Hubstaff daily to track my clients, tasks, and invoices. They're always there to help and very easy to work with. 100% recommended for any virtual workers!

Cons

Sometimes I need to make adjustments to time entered and it won't allow me. But I've found a work around and I'm sure this will be updated soon.

Asana

Reasons for Choosing Hubstaff

More options better pricing.

QuickBooks Time

Reasons for Switching to Hubstaff

I loved the trial and it does everything my business needs.

Response from Hubstaff

Hi there Tia, glad you find Hubstaff easy to use. Don't hesitate to email our team at [email protected] if you need any help. Thanks and always be safe.

• Industry: Consumer Services

Accuracy is the Key!

Reviewed on 15/12/2018

Using this software is the best decision my company ever had in monitoring all their employees including myself. The accuracy of our timestamp shows the efficiency of our work everyday. I definitely love this software for providing us with fair results & reports with how productive we are every week, this is very helpful to all employees in any company to be more motivated to work hard each day. For me, working hard simply means working honestly with less supervision.

Pros

I had used so many other softwares in my previous companies which also offers the same features with this software. However, the best thing I like most with Hubstaff is the accuracy of work done per agent by providing accurate timestamp, screenshots & productivity report per agent & a lot more. Also, this software is indeed a friendly user which provides all users or agents an easy access to this software & provides easy instructions on how to make further changes in each users of this software. I would highly recommend this to all my friends & previous co-workers to work efficiently with less supervision.

Cons

Well, only one thing that I like least with this software & that was the delivery of screenshots per agent. It was more of the interval of each screenshot provided by this software. Honestly, I'm not really sure how exactly it works since I'm not the one in charge of this software in our company. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure it can be improved more to deliver quality experience to all users.

Michael G.

No Reason To Change

Reviewed on 31/07/2020

We have used Hubstaff for 4 years to track our remote staff and have no reason to change to another provider. It is well establsihed in our business processes and we upgrade plans as we add more team members. Onboarding new team members is very, very smooth.

Pros

We create tasks in our Project system (jira) that appear in Hubstaff for the team member, they start the clock and we pay on that time spent - simple.
There is a Dashboard to see who is working on what task at any time and lots of reporting.
The project task gets the time spent reported back for project tracking/costing.
We get 10 minute screen shots if there is a concern over productivity. I also use that to get a sneak peek on their design ideas if a client is calling me on progress and sometimes I'll suggest a change in direction.

Cons

We tried to interface with Quickbooks by Customer by Task but Hubstaff couldnt handle that. We do this via the tracking in Jira (which includes Hubstaff time by Task anyway).

Response from Hubstaff

Hello Michael, we are happy to be at your service! Please don't hesitate to message us at [email protected] for any technical inquiries. Our team will be happy to assist you. Thank you and stay well.

Laine K.

Great time tool

Reviewed on 06/08/2019

We are a completely remote company, and Hubstaff makes it possible to track our individual time spent on all projects, report on that time, send payments in some cases, and keep a detailed log of work that was completed on tasks.

Pros

I like the ability to track individual tasks and customize a dashboard on the homepage to show the metrics that are most useful to you, the individual user.

Cons

The sync with Confluence takes a while to upload tasks into the pop-out timer, and I feel that time is wasted waiting for the update on the timer to occur so I can start tracking time. I also think that the way the timing works per week should be based on the individual user's time zone, and not the company time zone.

Response from Hubstaff

Hi Laine,
Thanks for your feedback,

It is great to hear that our software is helping you with managing your remote team.
We understand that it can be frustrating when you need to update the tracker.
However when you update the tracker this means you can use the most recently added features and tools,

We apologize for the inconvenience and if you have other feedback you would like to discuss feel free to contact our support team directly and we will be happy to help.

Thanks again,
Sarah

Michael D.

Easy to use, not quite as easy to manage, but still pretty easy to manage.

Reviewed on 09/02/2018

We're able to track the work time and habits of a mess of remote workers from the other side of the world with relatively little fuss.

Pros

Hubstaff gives different levels of control that can be passed down through the command chain, allowing The Boss to have the total domination he needs to feel like The Boss while enabling middle management to fiddle usefully with things and retain enough control over their team's calendars and settings to not make them feel emasculated and vestigal. Even the rank-and-file employees themselves can be given a decent amount of control -- or not, if that's how you like it.

Cons

The calendars used on their Timesheet pages are really finicky -- sometimes, you swear the thing you just did in order to get from 'looking at today' to 'looking at yesterday' SHOULD have worked, but clearly didn't...and then you do the exact same thing again, and it works like you expected.

Also, and I realize that this is a problem in all similar software but it IS avoidable and SHOULD BE avoided even though it's not actually avoided anywhere, Hubstaff is not great at dealing with timezone changes. So if you have people on the East Coast, people on the West Coast, and people in the Philippines, two of those groups have to learn to think and act like they're in the third group's timezone, and that's hard when you're dealing with entry-level remote workers.

Ray C.

Cenedex Software Solutions - Hubstaff Review

Reviewed on 04/06/2019

Hubstaff has been our preferred platform to track all of our employee hours and tasks for a very long time, and we are extremely happy with the results in helping us organize our work flow and management.
We have been able to realize the ease in a long standing promise of transparency to our customers by sending frequent, detailed reports on the hours of developers on client projects.

Pros

We especially love about hubstaff is the newly released "Hubstaff Tasks" function which allows us to track the task along with the time taken for each user. As a software company that prides itself in transparency, our clients truly appreciate seeing how their money is spent, and Hubstaff offers them the perfect easily-exported PDF files.

Cons

Rather than what we like least, we recognize that each platform is a growing and developing business, and Hubstaff has show us that they are constantly improving to meet customer needs.
To this extend I would love to see these improvements in the next major update:

1) To be able to connect one-single project to multiple integrations at a time, for example to Hubstaff Tasks as well as Quickbooks.

2) To be able to upgrade a single user or owner to a higher plan, so as to take advantage of the higher tier benefits.

3) To be able to edit Immutable times from external integrations, in the case of Human error in selecting projects or Tasks.

Zachary K.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Winning with Hubstaff

Reviewed on 02/07/2021

Great experience. Love the company and the staff.

Pros

We have an overseas team of Filipino employees that are amazing and Hubstaff really helps us with Time and Activity tracking. They are so trustworthy, but it's nice to know that they are actually doing their jobs correctly. The screen capture software enabled us to solve an internal dispute about managing some finances and resulted in one employee being let go and another employee promoted -- all this was verifiable because of the time tracking as well as activity tracking software.

Cons

I would really like it if more integrations were allowed within the Hubstaff standard program. The functionality for the price should be included.

Time Doctor, ProHance, ActivTrak and Insightful

Reasons for Switching to Hubstaff

It aligned more with our goals of time tracking and employee monitoring.