Agile CRM

Sales and marketing CRM for growing businesses

4.2/5
4.2/5
4.1/5
4/5

Erik R.

Agile CRM is a Great First Step into the CRM World

Reviewed on 17/04/2018

Pros

I used this platform for a solid year and put in hundreds if not thousands of contacts into this CRM. I liked how many categories there were to define a lead or a contact, the system that you set up to see how much potential revenue you had to win based on your leads was helpful, and the price is unbeatable. I mean truly, you can use this platform for free for up to 50,000 contacts. That's pretty amazing.

Cons

There's a reason why I call this particular platform a good "first step." Agile CRM says it offers marketing automation, gamification, and project management - but this is a far from complete product. In the free version you can only create so many marketing automation blocks before it makes you pay, but even if I did upgrade I'm not sure the platform could handle the sales process I wanted to have set up. Something else to mention about this platform is there customer service. I'm fairly certain the CEO is their only customer service rep. Every time I had a problem with the platform (roughly 1-2 times a month) it was the same man who picked up the phone - and when my problem was solved he made me delete the Tweet I sent out when I asked for help, and then made me publicly thank him. I found that very strange. Overall you should try this platform out if you're just starting out, but upgrade to something like Infusionsoft if you're really looking to up your game.

Guillermo G.

All I need to work in one place

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

The biggest benefit that this software has given me has been to optimize everything that has to do with the world of sales and marketing, generating the reports I need to demonstrate in the company how useful our strategies are, what aspects to improve, and generate our own leads, all in a very organized way and as its name says "agile".

Pros

I started working with this platform a little less than a year ago. My job consisted (and still is) in generating leads for the company and developing marketing and sales campaigns from scratch.
Agile CRM has been fundamental, since it integrates perfectly with everything I need. I have my contacts in one place, which I can follow very easily. Its greatest strength is the ease of use and integration with multiple tools. Something as simple as managing notifications and alerts make the most of my time and organize my agenda in a practical way.
I can generate reports where the effectiveness of the different strategies is established. For example, the result of phone calls, mail campaigns, newsletters, and more.
I was able to import all the contacts in a very simple way and clean my list in a short time.
Another great thing: the mobile app and the possibility of integrating with other programs. Today I have it integrated with Bria and Skype, also linkedin and facebook. Everything in one place, is the most practical CRM platform that someone like me (who has just started and was analyzing options) has found, and I´m very satisfied with this software.

Cons

I think it would be convenient that in the future they made some training videos to explain how to correctly configure the automation tools, since I think it has been the most difficult to understand.

David K.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

A jumbled mess of features that don't work.

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

I wasn't able to solve any business problems with Agile, as every feature I tried to use was broken or flawed in some way. From importing contacts from a CSV, to Facebook, to any other feature like newsletters and html templates.

Pros

The automated features, when they did work, were nice.

Cons

Pretty much every feature had some sort of flaw. From doing absolutely nothing when I clicked on it, to having some requirement that I had to call customer service for to find out. Their customer support is also a joke. After choosing your selection on the phone it will ring and ring then send you to voicemail without notification of doing so. Once you receive a call back, IF you do, you speak with someone you can barely understand, who basically told me that there is nothing they can do for me, their "teams" are working on fixes for my miscellaneous problems, and suggested I try other integrations as a work around. They couldn't give me an expected time they issues will be resolved. Upon trying their work around it wasn't what I needed at all. I was basically told "too bad" and to just sit and wait for a fix. Also, when you try to cancel your subscription it tells you that someone will have to call you to do so, and it could be over 48 hours until they do.

Response from Agile CRM

Hello David!
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We see that you have canceled your account due to some issues with Agile CRM and really sorry to hear about the cancellation. However, we have not are just limited to Call support, rather, we also have Chat and email support for immediate help. With Recent Implementation of Privacy norms, we are restricting on API's but our team is continuously working on Tickets. We have found many customers coming back to us to undo this cancellation request and thus, our team tries to explain the outcomes of the cancellation process and more importantly helps you to meet your business requirements by exploring the various features of our tool. Once the account is canceled, your data gets erased automatically and hence is an irreversible process. Also, we would like to you let you know that we are coming up with 500apps.com which is an ALL-IN-ONE Suite of apps including Social Suite and many useful apps. Write to us at [email protected]

Amy B.

Best CRM and Constantly Getting Better!

Reviewed on 15/06/2021

Pros

The ease of use and simplicity yet packed full of features is what we like best about Agile. We have tried many other CRM's, communication software, task management, and automation tools and Agile meets our needs and more in all of these categories. Their team is constantly adding features and making it better which is the best part. Give it a try and never look back as we have done!

Cons

None as of yet and if we had to say, I guess it would be that we would love to be able to automate our pre-existing order forms.

Ben S.

The most cost-effective marketing automation and CRM solution I can find

Reviewed on 11/05/2020

I was originally looking for a marketing automation system for myself, but most are incredibly expensive. I decided to try it and, after a brief learning period, have really fallen in love with it.

I've ended up recommending it many of my B2B clients and startup clients, who similarly are limited in budget. They are sceptical at first but then realise just how much it can do and how it can replace lots of existing disjointed (and expensive) tools.

Look, I'm sure Hubspot and the likes have benefits in some areas - but when you account for the cost difference it really is difficult to justify spending so much more!

Pros

- it's almost an all-in-one product, but at a much more accessible price
- for the most part, the product is easy to use and I like how you can setup automations in an intuitive way
- when used correctly, the power of the product is so insightful
- PRICE!

Cons

- I think the platform overall could do with a cleaner design
- Sometimes it can be a bit tricky to find the thing you need (but customer service have always been quick to help)
- Would love some newer and more modern templates in emails etc.
- LinkedIn integration would make a huge difference

Marketo Engage, Zoho CRM, Mailchimp and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

Mainly price, the free trial, and the breadth of features

stop overpaying for other CRM systems

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

We use Agile CRM to manage leads that come in from our website or other sources, and manage the deals/prospects further down the funnel.

Pros

Agile is an extremely cost effective CRM system that provides us with practically everything we need, at a fraction of the cost compared to some other big brand name CRM providers. The interface is intuitive, overall an easy product to use.

Cons

So far we have no major issues with Agile. We moved off HubSpot to Agile, so we had to find a new platform to host our website on since Agile doesn't do that, but finding a new host plus Agile is still significantly more cost effective than just using HubSpot.

Derek "storme" B.

Good overall system with a few glitches

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

We've got LOTS of information in here now, so at this point it would be more work to move than to just deal with the downfalls. Overall, my team has enjoyed the experience. I am a bit more technical so I am not as happy as they are. It has kept a great log of our consultants past and present, so in that respect - it has done it's job. I just feel like the cost (for 3 operators) does not justify the tool.

Pros

Tags make it easy to compartmentalize different customers and the path to completion.

Cons

Organization is a bit tough, and the separation of different features between Sales, Marketing, and Service areas is a bit disconnected. Creating a "path" for different actions can be quite confusing, and the fact that LOTS of actions (such as send an email when a certain tag is entered) do not happen. I think these run on cron jobs (say, every 15 minutes) and I feel like LOTS of the actions get missed. This is my biggest beef. The price structure is a bit nickle and dimey as well, and it seems like a big jump between I can do 3 actions and I can do 5 actions.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to meet the needs of a growing business irrespective of its size. Our pricing model is the most affordable one in the market today and has been designed according to business requirements and its size. The tags feature helps you to segment your contacts and trigger necessary actions which take place instantly. For any further doubts on how to better use our tool for your needs, please contact our support team at [email protected]

David M.
  • Industry: Information Services

SDR Feedback

Reviewed on 17/01/2020

My experience has been very good.

Pros

Ease of use and support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there when we need him.

Cons

When you what to remove a lead it brings you back to the home page instead of where you left off.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

There email solution is quirky.

HubSpot CRM

Neha T.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Efficient, cost effective solution for small businesses

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Pros

Agile CRM is a complete sales, marketing and service platform. It has a good & clear interface and user friendly. It has a very widespread marketing automation solution that allows you to mind map your workflow.. It allows looking at activity down to the individual user activities and helps to identify loopholes in the campaign and amend. I also like how it integrates flawlessly to Gmail. You can quickly add any contact information from gmail to AgileCRM.

Cons

Agile CRM has lots of limitations when it comes to email handling & social media integration. If you are emailing to multiple contacts at one go, you can’t add an attachment. It an email requires to add lots of images, creating email templates becomes very clunky. Emails don't get saved to draft automatically; you need to start from scratch if you lost it. Also there's limitation to selecting 25 contacts when writing an email. It loses emails if they are deleted from email client, CRM software should be able to preserve past emails whether they were deleted from Gmail or not.
Also there is no social integration with Facebook and other social media

Michelle V.

Decent CRM for the price

Reviewed on 14/01/2019

Pros

I really liked the integrated scheduling calendar

Cons

Many times I don't receive email notifications about new appointments that have been scheduled so I have to remember to check my calendar every day. I also wish some things were a little more streamlined, for example if I search for an email address and it's not in the database yet--I don't have an option to "add" I have to type it in all over again.

Response from Agile CRM

Thank you for reviewing us. We see our team has clarified the same doubt an year ago (6th Oct 2017).

The appointment email notifications are sent twice -

1. At the moment when the appointment is created.
2. Just ten minutes before the scheduled time.

These notifications maybe blocked if there are any filter options configured in the email clients.

Thank you for suggesting feature requests. We will incorporate them in our roadmap.

Easiest CRM I've used in years

Reviewed on 18/05/2017

Pros

It's extremely easy to do almost everything in AgileCRM. For example:
1 uploading list of contacts. Super easy.
2. It's a pleasure to use it. The timeline shows every interaction with every contact in a very user-friendly and aesthetic way.
3. Setting up groups of contacts using tags and then filtering so you can focus and specific groups is soooo easy and helpful.
4. It's really fast for a cloud service as well.

Cons

Very few to be honest, and they can be worked on:
1. Customer service. You can get bounced around until the right person helps you. But when they do, they work very hard to take care of whatever issue you need help with.
2. It would be great if their scheduling features included integration with gotomeeting.

CRM we all need !!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

salesforce was bit expensive and we got all the features in agile crm so its a win win situation for my company.

Pros

As a sales men we need CRM tool to keep a track of our customer. Ability to customize software further provides us maintain our pipeline in robust manner

Cons

they can have live chat support like many software instead of asking to book call everytime . I think this is the only bad part

Agile CRM Review

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

Overall, I'd say I've had a pretty satisfying experience with the product, nothing out of the world, but gets the job done.

Pros

- Contacts import and export is very simple

- Calendar and other time management tools are pretty neat

- Great integration across multiple marketing tools

- Social media and email campaign management is a great add

- Detailed report-generation.

Cons

- Organisation of different compartments within the tool can be a bit difficult

- Rich feature-set leads to a challenging learning curve to go over.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

Had the right feature-set and price balance for us at the time.
  • Industry: Events Services

What a great and user friendly CRM

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

After trying many other CRMs we all have fallen in love with Agile, this is the best word to describe. Is so easy to set up and very user-friendly. Just finished imported our Data from Zoho and all looks good. I have given up spending time in Zoho CRM that almost forces you to enroll in what I can only describe as a university course. Agile has some things that need improvement but the development team doesn't stop bringing out new features and tools and you can also post your development ideas into a Forum and this can be voted by other users, I have already something being developed using this tool. If you want something simple to use but also fool of cool features this is the system to go. I love the Chrome extension where you can add contacts on the go from any web page (including the great Linkedin fetch contact details feature). Looking forward to the new feature releases.

Pros

Time to set up,
User-friendly,
Zapier integration,
Modules (sales, marketing and help desk),
Price,
Email marketing,
Web activity tracker,
Web forms and landing pages builder,
Filters and Tags for creating lists.

Cons

DKIM and SPF still a little hard to set up,
Help Desk database still being populated so you have to contact the Agile care team more often, but improving.

Tom K.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

They do not care to make the product work anymoer

Reviewed on 08/09/2020

We've used Agile CRM for probably 2 years now, but it got to where you'd get a blank screen other than the menu on the side and top, and complaining about it to the team got no results.

Pros

It integrated well with Wordpress for lead capture, and it showed me what pages a lead would visit and on what device

Cons

The mobile phone app is just a webview, and the webview is sort of broken

Response from Agile CRM

Hey Tom,
We are disappointed that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM.
Agile CRM is specially built with love for small business and offers several features in sales, marketing and customer support from one place. Agile CRM has many integrations with WordPress and several other software to offer our customers the most advanced features.
Agile CRM dashboard is created such that you can monitor all your sales, marketing and customer service activities from a single place. We regret that you faced issues with the Agile CRM web view, but we have never heard this issue with any of our customers before. We will definitely look into this issue and try to get it resolved as soon as possible.
Thanks,

Adam A.

Outstanding software CRM platform that has the bells and whistles.

Reviewed on 10/05/2018

I love this Agile CRM and highly recommend this to your business.

Pros

This software is easy to learn and allows a business to use it for sales and marketing as well as customer service. You will find it complicated to start with but after a week you will love using it. I found that is helped me do many different campaigns and sales strategies to gain new business and reach out. I spent 6 months researching CRM software platforms and I have narrowed it down to Agile CRM. They also have excellent customer service if you need them and their pricing structure is really goo especially if you are a small business.

Cons

I have found very little to complain about as this software has it all and even offers real time email tracking. I guess they could make the layout customisable if anything.

Danie D.

AgileCRM is a 1-Stop CRM platform to manage your sales and marketing.

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

What really impresses me, is AgileCRM's support. The support and on-boarding staff I have worked with is excellent to say the least. They really have in-depth knowledge of the system and always guide and help where needed. If the support we are receiving was not to this high standards, it surely would have been a deal breaker for us. I cannot over emphasize the importance of solid and reliable support. Thank you AgileCRM!

Pros

I find the software to be intuitive and very powerful. There is no need for me to use many platforms to achieve what you have to through AgileCRM. It has powerful features and many integrations. I like the freedom to customize and the many campaign nodes make campaigns and flows very powerful. It release a lot of wasted time for us.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike. If I do find any cons, I will take it up with AgileCRM. I trust their ability and know they will assist.

• Industry: Entertainment

Terrible company behind solid tool

Reviewed on 27/11/2020

Terrible company behind solid tool. This is how I would summarize this

We had been using Agile for years and in the end the main reason we cancelled was because of the customer service and company policies. There was a misunderstanding earlier in the year, where our bank suspended our credit card due to suspected fraud at the exact time that COVID started, which delayed our receipt of the new card by 2 months. The first strike against AgileCRM is that after however many years of being customers, they were not willing to grant us an extension and keep the account running while we waited on this new credit card, essentially shutting down our entire PR operation. The second strike came when our account was re-activated and AgileCRM charged us for the months that our account was locked and shutdown. We were absolutely appalled, that after explaining this to their customer support they were unwilling to either refund us for those months or at least credit our account with them. This painted a very clear picture of a short term thinking company that values a quick buck over customer service or loyalty. I'd never do business with this company for any of their projects ever again

Pros

The tool itself offers some great automation features

Cons

The tool is convoluted, a bit hard to grasp for non technical people and the customer support is some of the worst I've ever encountered

Woody W.

Amazing CRM solution that has everything you could want and more!

Reviewed on 06/07/2017

Pros

Agile CRM takes care of everything an SMB could need including marketing, sales, and business process automation in a simple and easy to use package that is not cluttered with unnecessary stuff!

Cons

The mobile app could use some work. It requires you to "log in" every time you open it and although it gives you access to everything it can be a little cumbersome to use on a small phone screen.

George T.

CRM that punches above its weight class

Reviewed on 13/03/2019

Pros

First and foremost the campaign function on Agile CRM is my favourite feature. I have the ability of building out campaigns for the entire lifecycle of my clients and leads. Also, integrating Agile with other software has been unbelievably easy, and any hiccups I’ve ran into I’ve been able to reach out to the Agile CRM team for a solution or workaround without any problems. Lastly, the customer profiles are so well layed out and among the best I’ve seen.

Cons

My only con is the SMS feature. While I can easily set up and send SMS in my campaign, you will need a dedicated SMS management Software to deal with day-to-day texting communication.

Dan H.

Best CRM on the market. Easiest to use, and easiest to customize for advanced teams.

Reviewed on 13/09/2017

Pros

The software integrates marketing and sales very easily, and users/admins can customize the workflow very easily. We've built an entire inside sale company on the back of AgileCRM.

Cons

The company is growing (not a con to them), and there are some growing pains due to resource issues. But, they are getting it right almost all of the time.

Jason T.
  • Industry: Fine Art

Indespensible Contact Managment for Our Small Business

Reviewed on 09/03/2018

Pros

Agile CRM has a lot of features that our small business doesn't need just yet, but it's a lifesaver for managing our customer contacts. We can keep track of customer relationships, and keep communications from slipping through the cracks. Our customer service and marketing is far more focused and responsive since we began using Agile CRM -- this has helped our sales tremendously.

Great integration with WordPress, WooCommerce and Stripe among others. Clear and uncluttered interface. Easy to learn. Automation features are very useful and easy to set up. Associating tags with customers helps us prioritize our communications. Email integration works perfectly.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind really. I'd love to see MailChimp integration (without having to use Zapier), but that's no deal breaker.

Sebastian G.

Marketing Autoamtion for smaller companies

Reviewed on 10/07/2017

We use the product for our complete marketing automation and lead management processes and it well suited for ding this. It offers a complete solution for an affordable price.

Pros

easy to use
easy to implement
low price
complete functionality

Cons

support based in India
no European subsidiary

Mark W.

Build a complete business automation system, without needing a PHD

Reviewed on 22/06/2017

Pros

AgileCRM is one complete platform that you can integrate ALL parts of the business sales funnel.

You don't need a PHD to design complicated system architecture and log in and out of 5 different programs to gain a holistic view of leads, lead conversions, sales and follow-up activities.

AgileCRM provides an intuitive campaign builder, that provides functionality of CRM system which cost 10x per month.

Agile is scalable and allows the initial investment in set-up time/effort and energy to be scaled up to the number of users that are needed to operate the business. So at start-up stage a business can build systems, that can be used when the business grows to a large business

Cons

There is not much not to like. Agile has a few minor bugs, which are on the development road-map, but that is a normal part of SaaS.

There was difficulties attaching documents to campaign emails, which was a requirement of the systems I was designing.

Michael D.
  • Industry: Publishing

AgileCRM is super easy to learn and use! Highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 28/09/2017

Pros

We like the Visual Campaign Builder. That's what first caught our attention. Then seeing the other visual drag-and-drop features, and how it integrates with other software, the choice was easy. Customer support was helpful as well... both via email and phone calls.

Cons

Not a lot that we don't like. AgileCRM is well built. Having built-in landing pages would be nice, but it does integrate well with other platforms.