Zoho Social

4.7 (3,102)
Social media marketing for growing businesses

(3,102)
4.7/5

3101 Reviews for UK Users

Jose J
Jose J
  • Industry: Market Research

A Great Solution to Manage and Keep track of your Social Networks Channels

Reviewed on 29/10/2022

Just one word: Wonderful.

Just one word: Wonderful.

Pros

Zoho Social is an extensive platform. It has many features we love and use on a daily basis, like scheduled posts, follow global trends, publish quick content to Twitter, advanced reports and more. We really enjoy using Zoho Social.

Cons

I have been using Zoho Social in my agency for quite a while. I have been noticing that the Zoho Social subscription price increased a lot recently. Anyways, still I believe Zoho Social is the best solution for us after having experience with other platforms that didn't fulfill our expectations.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Sprout Social had an overwhelming user interface for our team at the time we switched to Zoho Social.

Sprout Social

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

I choose Zoho Social for the features included. It was exactly what we were looking for.
Liezel Jane
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Zoho Social Review

Reviewed on 11/02/2024

Pros

I like the Competitor monitoring, which allows me to stay ahead of the competition.

Cons

Suitable for small and medium businesses.

Wulliams
Wulliams

Managing social networks is my passion and Zoho Social is an ally to manage them

Reviewed on 19/07/2018

According to my perspective coming from the use of Zoho Social, I think it is a matter of time for this software to overcome itself. The incorporation of more companies of social networks is the immediate update that they must do, to compete with other companies that provide the same service.

Pros

Zoho Social is an attractive software with excellent programming features for the management of Social Networks. While it is a growing software, I must list certain positive characteristics:

-It is a solid software that goes well with marketing management, exposing the brands with which we work at an acceptable level.

-As well as other software with the same characteristics, social networks can be managed through a single panel, granting the user greater levels of supervision and observation of information.

-It has a quite interesting predictability system. This feature is very common in the software of the Zoho company.

-It has an excellent address shortener, programmed by the same company Zoho.

Cons

Despite the positive elements that I mentioned earlier, I must emphasize that you can only enter two social networks, greatly limiting the use of this software and staying behind in front of other social network managers.

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Clean, simple, effective and great value

Reviewed on 05/02/2024

Quite pleased overall. Solid app, great value, exceptionally good support.

Quite pleased overall. Solid app, great value, exceptionally good support.

Pros

Clean, simple, effective and great value

Cons

Getting logged into the mobile app; I haven't been able to get through its security hoops.

Nikki
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Benefits of Zoho App

Reviewed on 04/03/2024

When my major tool in the office had issues and need an IT to check it, Zoho helps me reached to them and even if we are in distance, they were able to check amevery information on my device using Zoho.

Pros

Zoho social helps me interact with the relevant person or team to resolve my issues instantly.

Cons

There is honestly no reason to dislike Zoho.

• Industry: Graphic Design

First time user

Reviewed on 02/03/2024

Pros

I love being able to schedule my posts a month or in advance!

Cons

It has a fairly steep learning curve. Even with tutorials, I still struggled with creating my email and following the metrics for the size of my photos. I had to do a lot of back and forth with it, I will admit though, that this is likely due simply to user error.

Great platform

Reviewed on 24/02/2024

Price
Good quality/price ratio

Cons

Extra customization in the post page so that we can write separate content for each channel would be useful

• Industry: Translation & Localization

Great and helpful

Reviewed on 12/03/2024

Pros

it's easy to manage posts for different social accounts

Cons

late of reports and i have to wait to see each post reacts

A great tool

Reviewed on 27/03/2024

Pros

I love the easy social media analytics dashboard.

Cons

The user interface isn't as intuitive as it needs to be.

Mohamed Mahadeer
Mohamed Mahadeer
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Best Social Media Management Tool

Reviewed on 05/03/2024

Zoho Social is a great gift for companies of any size. We @TigerHolidays are using @ZohoSocial about a 3 months and we are already getting good results. We @TigerHolidays strongly recommend everyone to try out @ZohoSocial.

Seamless social media integration
Post automation

Cons

Cost is bit high for a new company
Need more tutorials or docs about the services

Chuck
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great tool that's easy to use

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

Zoho Social is helping us plan our social media campaigns for months in advance. We can also log in and see how we're doing as far as engaging followers, seeing who likes what, watching for patterns, and more.

Pros

This tool is much easier to use than the one we've been using for the last year or so. The calendar makes it easy to see what we have planned for the month, and if we need to reschedule something we can simply drag and drop on the calendar. The analytics on the Home dashboard are really useful in helping us track our followers' engagement. Overall, it's been a great product to use in our digital marketing plans.

Cons

We've had some issues connecting a couple of channels to the platform, but we'll work it out eventually.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Buffer's free version only allowed us to plan 10 posts at a time with three channels. We had some issues with it not posting to Instagram, or losing connection to some of our social media accounts. Buffer is a good product, too, but we're happier with Zoho.

Buffer

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

Hootsuite is far too expensive. If we were a larger company with different business goals, the cost would probably be justified.
Gretter
  • Industry: Accounting

ZOHO SOCIAL is everything your brand needs to prosper on social media.

Reviewed on 09/12/2022

My overall experience with Zoho social is great and it is one of the reasons I really keep ZOHO ONE product.

Pros

I enjoy that I can manage multiple brands from both desktop and laptop and that everything is super easy to use.

Cons

Zoho social has space for a little more customization such as font or font size and adding stories to instagram that doesn't require a manual push.

Later

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Gmail had an office suite of products, but did not have anything to manage my social media. Zoho social integrates with their other tools which allows you to manage the entire brand and systems in one place.

Gmail

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

Zoho social was part of a suite of tools included in Zoho One, and it also had the most tools in one place.
Melissa
Melissa
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Great alternative to well known social media management programs

Reviewed on 29/01/2021

Zoho has a robust suite of inexpensive high powered programs. I have been searching for my social media management unicorn and have tried nearly everything on the market. Zoho Social offers a great value for the cost compared to other programs, is easy to use, including on the mobile app and I was able to receive 6 months free on their COVID 19 plan.

Pros

Zoho social was easy to implement and begin using. Love the SmartQ feature and it seems to interface with Instagram better than other programs.

Cons

Does not have automatic image resizing so photos have to be readjusted at times.

eClincher, Buffer and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Cost and prefer the user interface

eClincher

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

Seemed to offer the most program for the money. I also use other Zoho products
Rachel
Rachel
  • Industry: Design

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 05/11/2020

It has been very easy and simple to use. Even when I did have an issue, customer support got back to me really quick with my answer.

Pros

I primarily used the soho social feature and I found it extremely helpful that I was able to connect all my social channels to it. I could then plan and schedule all my social media posts across all my channels for as far out as I wanted to. This helped me a lot and I knew I didn't have to worry about it on a daily basis.

Cons

A few times I wanted to post multiple images to my instagram channel and I was not able to do this. But that was minor. There were so many features that I have not even been able to use yet so I cannot say that there was anything that I liked least.

Later and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

My business partner had used Zoho in a previous job and recommended we use it.
Stefan
Stefan
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy to use and flexible

Reviewed on 26/06/2020

Overall it's very useful and suits our business needs.

Overall it's very useful and suits our business needs.

Pros

Zoho Social is easy to use and comes with a whole host of useful features that suit our business needs!
The interface to schedule social-media posts is very intuitive and straightforward to use, but allows for all the customisation you could wish for.

Cons

- You cannot customise posts for different social networks at the point of creation
- The repeat scheduling is limited to weekly or monthly and cannot be customised to - say - every 10 days, or once a fortnight.

Sprout Social, HubSpot Marketing Hub, Buffer and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

OneUp stopped supporting Facebook and Instagram, which are our two most important social media channels

ONE UP

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

Right level of functionality at a reasonable price

Good and Getting Better

Reviewed on 22/09/2022

Zoho products usually drive me nuts but Zoho Social is pretty good - to the point I’ve jumped with excitement as a new feature was added and actually took the time to write them and thank them.

In the last, I’ve used SproutSocial, HootSuite, and some others. This is pretty close but way more affordable. The downside is that we have Zoho One and I can only run one brand. I have to pay to add a second and that’s a bummer.

Pros

It was pretty stripped down when I started using it, but they’ve been adding lots of features, like the ability to set up a post and then customize it by network and being able to add network-specific mentions in one post.

The calendar tool is also quite helpful, though I wish I could look at historical posts the same way.

I don’t think I’ve ever had a post fail either. It’s a pretty smooth experience.

Cons

The reports page is a little funky. Even when you customize, you still can’t create a single display of your chosen metrics for all networks in one place.

They also have a feature that shows you if you’re scheduling at the right time. It says something like “this post is likely to reach 70% of your most engaged followers.” The platform I used before would suggest times and tell you when to post - you don’t get that here - only a notice if you guess it right.

It can also be a bit glitchy. For example, if you add an emoji or link (I don’t recall which), it’ll jump the cursor around while you type. It doesn’t always play nice with Grammarly. Sometimes I catch my spelling errors after I’ve scheduled something and then have to go edit each post individually instead of fixing them all in one place when it’s being written.

It also doesn’t have all available emojis. I usually look up emojis elsewhere and then copy/paste.

These things don’t really distract from usability though… you just learn to work with the quirks.

Jake
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

An elite social media management tool

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

Pros

Zoho Social is an excellent way of keeping all of your social channels in one place.

As a Digital Marketer, I've tried any different platform including the 'big brands' which offer fewer features for a higher price. I enjoy the interface of Zoho Social as it's modern, clean and easy to use whereas others seem to be dated and clunky.

Zoho Social allows me to do everything I need and more! It's also the first social media management tool I have come across that allows me to manage my Google My Business account which in my opinion is a fundamental channel.

There are endless features such as advanced analytics, post scheduler, message centre for all of your messages across the different platforms and 'brand health'.

I'm looking forward to any and every new feature that will be released in the future.

Cons

I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre.

I wish they have didn't remove the support for Google+ as Google+ is shutting down for consumers only and not for business - we hope to maintain our Google+ account and will have to manage this outside of Zoho Social. This may, however, not be down to Zoho as Google is removing Google+ API.I wish I was able to exchange one of the 6 set social media accounts. For example, I manage two LinkedIn company pages, for the same brand, but one in London and one in Melbourne - I would like to also add Melbourne instead of using LinkedIn Profile.

I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre.

Franklin D
Franklin D

Almost Perfect

Reviewed on 01/10/2016

I have tried a lot of social media management platforms and never really considered Zoho Social. I thought of them as mostly a CRM platform, but when I saw their CRM Plus which included CRM Social and many other platforms, I decided to give it a try. I have to say that I have been very pleased with the ease of use, the browser integrations and the reporting. When you log in to your account, you can immediately see how your brand is performing via the Brand Health Dashboard. At a quick glance I can see which platforms and types of posts are getting the greatest engagement. Everything is so darn easy. The performance, the posts and the live stream are easily accessible on the Brand Health Page. Another nice feature is the Smart Q, which will automatically suggest and schedule posting times based on the percentage of top engagers that will see it. If there is not an optimal time on that day, the Smart Q will suggest the next best time. Nice!

Another great feature is the monitoring, which allows you to specifically listen for keywords, brands, mentions, users, lists and more for your social profiles. The streams are arranged similar to Hootsuite feeds which can be arranged.

The reports features are very nice as well. You can use standard reports for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or create a custom report which can be sent at predetermined intervals to you, your clients or both. The reports are pretty robust (especially for FB) and at the price point of Zoho Social, you get all of the reports. There is no nickel and diming for more in-depth reports like some other platforms.

Their connections tab will let you know who recently engaged with you, as well as who is the most engaged. This way, you never miss an opportunity to engage and build a good audience for your brand.

Additionally, the collaborate tab allows you to have discussions with those who are engaging with you brand which can be helpful in broadcast messages or brand loyalty.

Zoho Social has so any features that it is hard to believe that you get all of this at such a reasonable price point. If you add on the ability to integrate your social with their project planning, crm, sales IQ, and campaign platforms, the capabilities are ridiculous (in a great way).

Zoho Social deserves a serious look from new social media marketers as well as established digital marketing firms.

Pros

-Rich Feature at a very reasonable price point
-Great analytics and custom reports and scheduling
-Brand Health at a glance-No deep digging needed for analysis
-Ability to collaborate with those who engage and team members.
-Browser posting plugin
-Smart Q for suggested best times based on engagement
-Easily switch between brands
-Integration with other valuable Zoho platforms
-Android and Iphone mobile app

Cons

-if you have a client that needs to approve the content, then they have to be added as a user at an additional cost
-Smart Q will sometimes only have one optimal time for a day, or possibly push your post out a few days for maximum engagement.

Muthoni
Muthoni
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Tired of the hustle of managing your brand on social media? Zoho Social is the answer.

Reviewed on 06/11/2023

Zoho Socials keeps all my social media channels really busy. It makes work so much easier on when it comes to putting business content out there. I am also able to see how my brand out there. What a good thing to be able to do all these things in a single place

Pros

Apart from being an employee at The Brain Initiative, I also run a mental wellness center as an independent therapist. I often use Zoho Social to manage my business social media pages. It is an easy tool to setup and implement since it fits flawlessly with existing tools in my workspace. It's simplistic and beautifully designed UI gives me an incredible user experience where Iam able to easily use it to gain maximum benefits through it. One thing I love about Zoho Socials is that Iam able to schedule my posts publishing time to when the audience is usually active on media platforms. Also I can monitor every single post on all my socials from Facebook, X , TikTok, YouTube and Instagram from a dashboard on realtime and engage with audience by replying to their dms. With pre-built reports or I can even create new ones Iam able to analyse performance of my posts from where I now understand my audience and how we engage.

Cons

Honestly! Zoho Socials ticks all the boxes for my social media pages handling needs for me

Jeni
Jeni

In Zoho We Trust

Reviewed on 06/03/2022

For a first-time user of Zoho Social, I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and capabilities of the product. The ability to schedule posts is great, and the analytics are incredibly easy to read and access—and they provide great insight into how content is performing. The inbuilt tracking of links has also been a great feature for me to be able to see which content is being shared.

Overall, I've been impressed with the capabilities of this product and would definitely recommend it for businesses that are looking to expand their social media presence in an organized and efficient way.

Pros

I've tried just about every social media management software under the sun—and I even wrote articles on best practices in social media marketing. So when I tell you that Zoho Social is the best out there, I'm saying it with the utmost seriousness.

Zoho Social's user-friendly UI and intuitive navigation make it easy to get up and running right away. It also supports more channels than any other app in its price range and has many advanced features like analytics, calendar post scheduling, content re-posting, and more. If you're looking for a social media management tool that won't break the bank but will deliver world-class results, this is it!

Cons

If only there were a way to schedule multiple posts for one social media channel at once without saving and adding again and without using the bulk upload CSV method. I hate that I have to unselect all the other channels while doing this. Please see MeetEdgar's upload feature. That's one thing that I wish you had.

Sean
Sean

Best Brand Management App!!!

Reviewed on 17/07/2020

The time saving and productivity increase is more than enough of an ROI in purchasing this software.

Pros

Easy to use interface, the monitoring feature is the best. we watch many of our clients competitors this way.

Cons

need to add more local channels like Bing and Yelp

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

easier to use and way less expensive

HubSpot Marketing Hub

ease of use and price
Fadiah
Fadiah
  • Industry: Banking

Good option for managing social media account

Reviewed on 03/09/2021

Pros

The dashboard is straightforward, logical, and simple to navigate. Though it doesn't appear to be too overpowering, it may be an engaging experience when used with the appropriate tools and analytics. My favourite tool is scheduling material months in advance, which allows me to devote more time to other business objectives. Everything I require is available on the platform.

Cons

There appears to be a minor navigational problem when navigating from the main homepage. I became puzzled several times when attempting to locate the login gateway for the software to be accessed online. I've now saved the correct website, although it may be a little confusing while searching through Google.

Norrania
Norrania
  • Industry: Automotive

One stop tools for all my social media account

Reviewed on 24/08/2021

Pros

I enjoy it a lot since I can work with many customers at once. Having everything at my fingertips for each one, organizing material in a simple method helps me keep everything organized, and, above all, scheduling content across various social media networks profiles that i have.

Cons

The fact that I can't use any of the stories is perhaps what I dislike the most. Working on Instagram stories would be beneficial. I'd want to be able to submit more than six photos for each publication, and occasionally I have as many as nine images for a single article. It would be fantastic to be able to submit publications with many photos automatically.

Hajira
  • Industry: Graphic Design
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

"Efficient Social Media Management Made Easy with Zoho Social: A Comprehensive Review"

Reviewed on 02/07/2023

Managing multiple social media accounts across different platforms can be time-consuming and challenging. It enables businesses to schedule and automate their social media posts, ensuring a regular and timely flow of content. Understanding the effectiveness of social media campaigns is essential for optimizing strategies and maximizing ROI. Zoho Social enables businesses to monitor competitors' social media activities, track their performance metrics, and analyze their strategies.

Pros

In my personal experience, Zoho Social's ability to centralize and streamline social media management tasks is often seen as highly impactful. The post-scheduling and automation features in Zoho Social have a significant impact on users' social media workflows. Comprehensive Analytics and Reporting made possible by Zoho Social's that robust analytics and reporting capabilities provide users with valuable insights into the performance of their social media campaigns. The collaboration and team management features in Zoho Social have a positive impact on users working in teams or agencies. Zoho Social's social media listening and monitoring capabilities play a significant role in helping users stay informed about their brand's online presence.

Cons

Zoho Social's comprehensive feature set can lead to a slightly steeper learning curve for users who are new to the platform. The interface and functionality may take some time to get accustomed to, particularly for individuals with limited experience in social media management or those transitioning from other tools.

Santiago
Santiago

Manage social networks brands never been easier.

Reviewed on 03/04/2019

One of the big headaches for any professional who is dedicated to the area of digital marketing is time, the distribution of loads and serving several customers at the same time, offering a quality service with the attention that each deserves. With Zoho Social, I have achieved the perfect balance between attention to the brands that are my clients for more than two years, and at the same time, it is great to support so that my personal projects do not suffer due to the burden that my work implies. Any platform that offers that has my favorite choice, as does Zoho Social perfectly.

Pros

At the moment of the undertaking, I look for tools that can help me manage social networks of clients, and of my own entrepreneurial projects. That's one of the things I like so much about Zoho Social, it's a perfect assistant to help you have great control of everything that involves positioning and serving a community of users associated with a brand. Another fundamental aspect that motivated me to write this review, is the portability that it offers, you can be in any country for a business trip or for a vacation, and even so, you can brilliantly monitor everything that is published, the scope and measure the amount of interaction that each publication makes within the market of the managed brand. The statistics are another of the aspects that I love, I can measure which content has greater acceptance within the population, so I reduce the times and focus in a better way the strategy for each brand.

Cons

I consider that they include many improvements in their platform, I can not negatively qualify any of the aspects of its operation because to date I have obtained great results with the management of my main work and the additional ones, they are going in the right direction.