Zoho Social

4.7 (2,595)
Social media marketing for growing businesses

(2,595)
4.7/5

2595 Reviews for UK Users

Mehandi I.

Zoho Social Review

Reviewed on 18/05/2022

Problems which I am solving using Zoho Social are as such:-

1) Post Scheduling and engaging with each users from one central place.
2) Managing multiple social media accounts from one central dashaboard of Zoho Social.
3) Reporting and analytics of the performance of social media is super amazing.

Pros

Most impactful features of Zoho Social are as such:-

1) Multip-account management from one place.
2) Automated scheduling.
3) Real-time analyics

Zoho Social is very easy to use. Integrating Zoho Social with our existing business's social media account was easy.

Cons

Improvements which Zoho Social can make into their platforms are as such:-

1) Overall speed of the app at which it loads.
2) UI is little obsolete, they need to revamp it.

Every aspect of Zoho Social was not difficult to use also the intergration was very easy with out existing business.

Sprout Social, Buffer and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

Because Zoho social was inexpensive and has all the features which I was looking in a social media scheduling application
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Get on top of your content creation

Reviewed on 22/06/2022

The thing I love about Zoho social is that it has finally helped me get on top of creating content. Because of the scheduling and the clear layout and easy-to-use interface I'm posting regularly for the first time. I didn't realise that I could call myself a 'blogger' until I looked back and saw how many blogs I've managed to do over recent months. This became possible because of Zoho social. It really is helping me put my business on the map and feel more in control.

Pros

I like it because you don't need to be technically savvy to use it. It's a very clean straight-forward interface the anybody can get started with quickly.

Cons

At the moment it seems to be meeting all my needs and so I cannot think of anything that I don't like.

• Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Customer support SUCKS

Reviewed on 01/04/2021

Disappointing. No — infuriating.

Pros

Pretty easy to use UI. Monitoring dashboard. Nice looking reports.

Cons

1. Insights data captured in reports is pretty lacking, especially for posts that are boosted (engagement not captured!! what?!?) so there's inconsistency with actual metrics.

2. Cannot tag other pages/users in Facebook posts

3. Stopped using this to schedule Facebook posts because preview does not reflect how the respective platform posts will look – eg how pix will tile / crop in a post (instead, images are just thumbnailed in a row)

4. Second reason was scheduled posts sometimes Did Not Publish (!!!). Especially multi-image posts.

5. ABSOLUTELY TOP PEEVE: Trying to get customer support is like playing cat and mouse with Zoho. Open a ticket. Wait. Email again. Wait. Email again. Maybe within 48-36 hours, get a reply like "we can't replicate the problem on our end". Gee thanks.
I really expect more as a paying subscriber. I'm not a trial user or a noob to social media tools, so I do know what's available and how other companies provide 500% more support within 12 hours, if not live chat.

AgoraPulse and ContentCal

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Zoho Social seemed sleek and functionality sounded promising. Also the pricing is more reasonable that Hootsuite and Agorapulse

AgoraPulse and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

Better pricing. And Contentcal had extremely limited reports, which is problematic for agencies.

Zoho Social Makes It EZ

Reviewed on 23/06/2022

I love all Zoho products. Have used them for years and always integrate them when I move to another company.

Pros

What I love most about Zoho Social is the analytics.

Cons

I wish is had a more traditional calendar format.

Zoho One

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

On Canva you can't see all the posts that you schedule and it doesn't have any analytics.

Canva
Isaac M.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Hands Down The Best.

Reviewed on 22/06/2022

Pros

The analytics dashboard is the best that I have ever seen in a software. The mobile app is also amazing as I can manage things while I am out and about.

Cons

Nope. I have yet to find any. I genuinely love this!

Sprout Social, SocialOomph and Hypefury

SocialOomph
Harshit S.

Zoho Social - Perfect Automation I needed

Reviewed on 10/05/2022

Pros

I mostly used Zoho Social to transfer leads from Facebook and Linkedin directly to Zoho CRM, and believe me it eliminated so much of manual work like downloading the leads, arranging them in the format, assigning owner, uploading on Zoho CRM. Also it helped me in the business as well because leads were transferred to Zoho CRM in realtime and our team contacted them at the earliest without wasting much time.

Cons

Everything is good but I thing there should be separate subscription only to transfer leads.

Jeff S.

Best Social Media Manager ever.

Reviewed on 20/06/2022

Zoho is amazing and I recommend it to all my colleagues

Pros

There are so many option and it is VERY User friendly.

Cons

Unable to post to personal facebook, only available to post to facebook public person's page.

Pricing and User Friendliness
Andrei P.

Zoho is a CRM focused social media tool.

Reviewed on 17/06/2022

By being a CRM focused social media software, Zoho social provides a unique approach to social media management. It can be a great addition to your social media strategy and be used along other softwares.

Pros

The integration with Zoho CRM is flawless.

Cons

The lack of other features makes the software niche. It doesn't have a free plan.

Sam F.
  • Industry: Music

Zoho Social

Reviewed on 30/04/2022

Pros

Zoho Social has been a excellent tool for managing my client's social media accounts. It's my first time using such a service, so I first demoed Buffer then moved on to Zoho and found it to be a comfortable fit. The calendar view offers a convenient view of my upcoming posts and the "post" function is versatile in how it lets me tailor the content to each outlet. Really looking forward to exploring features I haven't tried out yet.

Cons

Tagging Instagram pages for my posts has been tricky. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't

Jordanna B.
  • Industry: Graphic Design
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great for businesses, not for agencies

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

Pros

Zoho Social is an awesome SMM tool with an easy onboarding process and a ton of features. When it comes to just 1 brand it's fairly cost effective

Cons

Unfortunately, if you manage more than 1 brand (like an agency or freelancer) the cost skyrockets significantly... furthermore, a lot of necessary features (like reports) cost additional.

Pamela D.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

I've kicked the tires on several programs and decided to go with Zoho

Reviewed on 29/11/2021

I've been kicking the tires of Zoho Social for the past 14 days. I have dived into its many features and compared it to other platforms that I have also been testing out. First, let me say that there are some extremely good platforms out there, but I've chosen to go with Zoho Social for a few reasons.

I don't want to make this too long, so I'll just mention the features that won me over:

I can grab photo and video content directly from not only Canva, but also Dropbox. As I build up my content library, I will need to store all of this content somewhere, and I already had a Dropbox account so decided to use it for that purpose. Out of the platforms I tested (which was by no means all of them) I found Dropbox integration missing, but Zoho has it.

For some reason on other platforms, when I post video content to LinkedIn, a viewer of my post has to click over to the 3rd party platform to watch the video, rather than watching it natively on LI. This issue didn't happen on Facebook, only LI -- but it is not an issue at all with Zoho. Not sure why this happens, but that was not a good feature IMO and was one of the reasons I went with Zoho over another platform.

Zoho's UI could be a wee bit better architected - again my opinion - but it is lightyears ahead of another platform that I had been using and came to dislike because it is just too kludgey. In comparison, Zoho's UI is lightyears better -- and it has the advantage that you can keep multiple brands separate from each other

Pros

Dropbox and Canva integration, Multiple brands managed separately, analytics on my dashboard, the ability to customize posts per-platform, excellent customer service

Cons

The only thing I would improve a bit is the UI/menu options. I found Buffer's UI more intuitive and clear, but Zoho's brand management and scheduling options won out over Buffer

Bailey K.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Best Social Scheduler of Them All

Reviewed on 07/07/2020

Zoho Social is an essential part of my business and I couldn't function without it.

Pros

Zoho Social has been the best social media scheduler I have ever used. It can actually post to Instagram. It has specific brand management and makes reporting for my clients super easy. The pricing is awesome! I can build the package to my news and reduce as needed. The clean design works great and the app makes things really mobile. I think my favorite part though is that I've experienced the improvements they've made so they are actively looking on improving and making it even better.

Cons

They updated and fixed most of the cons. I couldn't use it for one of my clients for awhile because it didn't have Facebook Group posting but now it does so that's not really an issue. I do wish that if I was linking a video it could take a thumbnail for Instagram the way it does for Twitter.

Sprout

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Better functions and pricing.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

Better functions and pricing.
Jeffrey S.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

The best social platform hands down.

Reviewed on 26/02/2020

Yes the best. I've been telling all my marketing pals. This is the best platform for such a steal in monthly premium.

Pros

Seriously this platform has every feature you could want. I've used hootsuite, bubble, and sprout social. Compared to this platform all of those suck. With zoho you get monitoring, reporting, connections, team, publishing, drafts, you name it. All for a stinking low price compared to other platforms that want to charge you an arm and a leg for mediocre functionality and no team collaboration. Super happy with this platform.

Cons

Nothing so far. Haven't found anything.

Bubble Plan

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Sprout was way to expensive and wanted to charge us 100 bucks more for another team member. Sprout also does't have great social listening tools compared to zoho.

Sprout Social

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

So much better than anything else out there. And it helps save our company on monthly subscriptions. So instead of paying crazy amounts a month for a social platform, I can put that budget towards ads spend, video gear, and other things we need to be amazing marketers and content creators.
Sonya A.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Robust software for the price

Reviewed on 27/12/2019

So far I'm really enjoying it. I think it will help with my client's project management efficiency when it comes to the social/marketing calendar and customer service.

Pros

Zoho Social is pretty easy to use and it has a lot more features than comparably priced products out there. I tried pretty much every free trial there was for social media management software and Zoho Social was far and away the best in terms of ease of use, features, number of social channels supported, user accounts and pricing. The conversation management feature between all your social platforms is invaluable for managing responses and discussions with followers/customers/potential customers. Being able to see all your channels and conversations in one place, respond to messages, etc. is great. The analytics are very good, too. I actually appreciate that it doesn't heavily focus on ad management because the company I'm using Zoho wants to manage ads separately from customer engagement/service and organic social, and it's one of the features that other platforms push heavily.

Cons

The feature for internal discussions about posts is a little weird. It's not as intuitive as I had hoped it would be. It would be nice if you could tag posts that need to be attended to by other team members without starting a discussion about them. It would also be nice if you could edit replies within Zoho. There are some other kinda wonky things that seem to be issues with APIs on the social platforms, so they'd be issues no matter what platform you use (like posting to FB groups from Zoho, you can only post as yourself, not the page that manages the group - but this is a Facebook issue, not a Zoho issue).

Sprout Social, Sendible, Loomly, Buffer and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

Some of the other products I looked at were quite good, but just way beyond the company's budget. For the price, Zoho Social offered the core features we needed and seemed like a great introduction to using collaborative social media management software for a team that was new to this type of system.
Chuck L.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great tool that's easy to use

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

Zoho Social is helping us plan our social media campaigns for months in advance. We can also log in and see how we're doing as far as engaging followers, seeing who likes what, watching for patterns, and more.

Pros

This tool is much easier to use than the one we've been using for the last year or so. The calendar makes it easy to see what we have planned for the month, and if we need to reschedule something we can simply drag and drop on the calendar. The analytics on the Home dashboard are really useful in helping us track our followers' engagement. Overall, it's been a great product to use in our digital marketing plans.

Cons

We've had some issues connecting a couple of channels to the platform, but we'll work it out eventually.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Buffer's free version only allowed us to plan 10 posts at a time with three channels. We had some issues with it not posting to Instagram, or losing connection to some of our social media accounts. Buffer is a good product, too, but we're happier with Zoho.

Buffer

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

Hootsuite is far too expensive. If we were a larger company with different business goals, the cost would probably be justified.
Shayne H.

Maintain your online reputation and enhance your online presence!

Reviewed on 25/04/2019

I stumbled upon Zoho Social about a year ago when a friend of mine (who works at a Digital Marketing Agency) suggested it to me. It took me a while to consider it, but when I started using the software, it certainly made things a whole lot easier. It enabled me to cut short my social media management tasks in half and focus on other important aspects.

NOTE: Since I'm also into e-commerce apart from my full-time job, I found that Zoho doesn't do well in this aspect. I have various reasons for this. The most annoying one is when you have to add shoppable items individually and the whole thing becomes a mess. However, I have tried out a few of Zoho's alternatives and they seem to be doing fine only in this aspect. So, bottom line, if you are planning to use Zoho for e-commerce, I strongly advise against it.

Pros

1) Adaptability: Zoho is very easy to configure and it can be easily customized to suit your business process.

2) Schedule Posts: This should be the main reason why I chose to use Zoho in the first place. At the beginning of every week, I normally create a road map or a content calendar with different kinds of posts that I want to post during the week. Zoho allows me to schedule these posts individually or collectively throughout many social media platforms.

3) Crucial Data: Zoho churns out relevant data that is easy to understand and can help you make informed decisions. It can even tell you what the most convenient time would be to post something on a particular platform - based on the maximum user engagement at a particular time in the geography that you are dealing with.

4) Dependability: So far, I've not witnessed any of my posts fail with Zoho. There have been a few instances like these that occurred when I had used other alternatives. So, I guess it's safe to say that Zoho is reliable - and this is important for digital marketing agencies where clients can get real cranky at times (I've freelanced with a few of them, so I know how risky a failed post could be)

5) Android App: Zoho has an android app that surprisingly notifies me way before an actual social media application does! However, though the app has a lot of powerful features, there's still a lot of scope for improvement.

Cons

1) Platform Integration Range: Though Zoho caters to the most prominent Social Media platforms, it has still left out a few less common ones. However, people still used these platforms and have their own reasons for doing so. So if Zoho can integrate with these platforms, it would be great!

2) Media Sharing: I found that when it comes to sharing pictures or videos, the user interface suddenly becomes a bit cluttered and hard to navigate through. Still not a deal breaker for me, however, If you're new to social media marketing and if you haven't tried out any alternatives previously, it's going to be a tough process until you get the hang of things.

Jake L.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

An elite social media management tool

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

Pros

Zoho Social is an excellent way of keeping all of your social channels in one place.

As a Digital Marketer, I've tried any different platform including the 'big brands' which offer fewer features for a higher price. I enjoy the interface of Zoho Social as it's modern, clean and easy to use whereas others seem to be dated and clunky.

Zoho Social allows me to do everything I need and more! It's also the first social media management tool I have come across that allows me to manage my Google My Business account which in my opinion is a fundamental channel.

There are endless features such as advanced analytics, post scheduler, message centre for all of your messages across the different platforms and 'brand health'.

I'm looking forward to any and every new feature that will be released in the future.

Cons

I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre.

I wish they have didn't remove the support for Google+ as Google+ is shutting down for consumers only and not for business - we hope to maintain our Google+ account and will have to manage this outside of Zoho Social. This may, however, not be down to Zoho as Google is removing Google+ API.I wish I was able to exchange one of the 6 set social media accounts. For example, I manage two LinkedIn company pages, for the same brand, but one in London and one in Melbourne - I would like to also add Melbourne instead of using LinkedIn Profile.

I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre.

Sarvpreet K.

A Host of Features at a Much Cheaper Price

Reviewed on 05/06/2018

Pros

I stumbled upon Zoho Social accidentally when I was looking for a social media software for my company. We are a small company and even smaller social media and marketing team (only 2 strong), so we didn't really a huge budget to devote. Our requirement of features centred mainly on being able to schedule our posts in advance, schedule the same post multiple times, monitor our performance across different channels and create a content and publishing calendar.

We had narrowed down to Hootsuite (which we found to be powerful, yet too expensive) and buffer (which was cheap but didn't meet all our feature requirements). I was very pleased when I came across Zoho Social, which offered us the best of both worlds. A host of great features at a much cheaper price point than Hootsuite. It meets most of our feature requirements and is a lot pleasant to look at and easier to use than Hootsuite (which we found to be a little clunky at times). Everything is really accessible, the most relevant metrics are on the home page itself, the reports give a good overview of the KPIs, and it's all so easy to use. One feature I loved is that you can track how many times a user has interacted with your brand on different channels, and then share the same information with your other team members (through the Collaborate tab). All in all, a power-packed software with all the best social media management features built in.

I discovered Zoho Social a day before when we were about to make the final call, and I am really glad we did!

Cons

My biggest problem with Zoho Social has been the inability to customise our set of features. The Standard plan offers most of the features, however, the Publishing Calendar is only there in the next upgrade, the Professional plan. I don't really need the other set of features like additional brands and team members, and thus don't see sense in upgrading just for one feature. When I got in touch with their customer support team, they told me that they do not allow any customisation and the features for each plan are set in stone. This was really disappointing, and Zoho Social might have been the perfect social media management software for me if not for this.

Franklin d R.

Almost Perfect

Reviewed on 01/10/2016

Another great feature is the monitoring, which allows you to specifically listen for keywords, brands, mentions, users, lists and more for your social profiles. The streams are arranged similar to Hootsuite feeds which can be arranged.

Pros

-Rich Feature at a very reasonable price point
-Great analytics and custom reports and scheduling
-Brand Health at a glance-No deep digging needed for analysis
-Ability to collaborate with those who engage and team members.
-Browser posting plugin
-Smart Q for suggested best times based on engagement
-Easily switch between brands
-Integration with other valuable Zoho platforms
-Android and Iphone mobile app

Cons

-if you have a client that needs to approve the content, then they have to be added as a user at an additional cost
-Smart Q will sometimes only have one optimal time for a day, or possibly push your post out a few days for maximum engagement.

Jeni B.

In Zoho We Trust

Reviewed on 06/03/2022

For a first-time user of Zoho Social, I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and capabilities of the product. The ability to schedule posts is great, and the analytics are incredibly easy to read and access—and they provide great insight into how content is performing. The inbuilt tracking of links has also been a great feature for me to be able to see which content is being shared.

Overall, I've been impressed with the capabilities of this product and would definitely recommend it for businesses that are looking to expand their social media presence in an organized and efficient way.

Pros

I've tried just about every social media management software under the sun—and I even wrote articles on best practices in social media marketing. So when I tell you that Zoho Social is the best out there, I'm saying it with the utmost seriousness.

Zoho Social's user-friendly UI and intuitive navigation make it easy to get up and running right away. It also supports more channels than any other app in its price range and has many advanced features like analytics, calendar post scheduling, content re-posting, and more. If you're looking for a social media management tool that won't break the bank but will deliver world-class results, this is it!

Cons

If only there were a way to schedule multiple posts for one social media channel at once without saving and adding again and without using the bulk upload CSV method. I hate that I have to unselect all the other channels while doing this. Please see MeetEdgar's upload feature. That's one thing that I wish you had.

Joy D.

Like it, not sure if it is worth the cost though

Reviewed on 10/09/2021

I really like it. It is user-friendly and has a lot of nice features. I have done the free trial and have added on my top 5 clients to use. I am nervous what the cost is going to be once the free trial is over. That will be the deciding factor if I continue with it.

Pros

I like that I can automate my posts for my clients and I don't have to check on them daily. I also like the SmartQ feature that tells you the best time to post for each brand.

Cons

Having to pay for each additional brand and/or each additional client to have access. Also, I have two clients that have products to tag on their posts and there is no option for that. So this account is pretty much useless for those clients and they are two of my biggest ones. In addition, you can't schedule or post Stories to FB & IG. That isn't as big of deal but would be really nice if that was a feature.

Buffer, Loomly and CoSchedule

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Hootsuite stopped having the free accounts for each client and their prices went up. Everyone I know that works in this industry jumped ship.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

I chose Zoho because I had used it previously with another client that came with their own account. I liked its features and thought that would be the easiest transition from Hootsuite at the time.
Prosithea T.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Zoho app is really useful app for social media management.

Reviewed on 27/03/2018

Pros

I have tried a lot of social media management platforms and never really considered Zoho Social. I thought of them as mostly a CRM platform, but when I saw their CRM Plus which included CRM Social and many other platforms, I decided to give it a try. I have to say that I have been very pleased with the ease of use, the browser integrations and the reporting. When you log in to your account, you can immediately see how your brand is performing via the Brand Health Dashboard. At a quick glance I can see which platforms and types of posts are getting the greatest engagement. Everything is so darn easy. The performance, the posts and the live stream are easily accessible on the Brand Health Page. Another nice feature is the Smart Q, which will automatically suggest and schedule posting times based on the percentage of top engagers that will see it. If there is not an optimal time on that day, the Smart Q will suggest the next best time. Nice! Another great feature is the monitoring, which allows you to specifically listen for keywords, brands, mentions, users, lists and more for your social profiles.

Cons

The reports features are very nice as well. You can use standard reports for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or create a custom report which can be sent at predetermined intervals to you, your clients or both. The reports are pretty robust (especially for FB) and at the price point of Zoho Social, you get all of the reports. There is no nickel and diming for more in-depth reports like some other platforms. Their connections tab will let you know who recently engaged with you, as well as who is the most engaged. This way, you never miss an opportunity to engage and build a good audience for your brand. Additionally, the collaborate tab allows you to have discussions with those who are engaging with you brand which can be helpful in broadcast messages or brand loyalty. Zoho Social has so any features that it is hard to believe that you get all of this at such a reasonable price point. If you add on the ability to integrate your social with their project planning, crm, sales IQ, and campaign platforms, the capabilities are ridiculous (in a great way). Zoho Social deserves a serious look from new social media marketers as well as established digital marketing firms.

May E.

Great App

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

Pros

I carried out a case study of 4 different scheduling apps and Zoho Social was by far the best one. There are plenty of useful integrations to help manage digital marketing campaigns such as analytics, streams, and lead management which are all hugely helpful. The app is dependable and functional, unlike some of the other apps I tested. Highly recommend this product - it has great functions at an affordable price.

Cons

The inability to edit images on the scheduling tool would be the cherry on top of Zoho Social. When ensuring content is in the correct format, even just a cropping tool would be really useful. It would also be useful if Zoho Social was compatible with posting Reels, Stories, and Carousels to Instagram, but I appreciate that some of these are down to Instagram's rules.

Sendible and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Zoho was overall a much smoother and functional experience for the tools I required. The other tools were extremely costly for less benefits.

Sendible and Hootsuite
Debbie T.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

So Easy!!

Reviewed on 26/02/2020

This makes our social media posting such an easy process and scheduled posts are easily manipulated if last minute changes are required. It has freed up time for the team and made it less stressful.

Pros

It is our one stop shop for all our social media interactions and activities! We also love the reporting capabilities too that can be automated to receive regular reports on a number of different metrics. The APP is also easy to use and handy for on the run random posting. Price wise they are very competitive with us getting the functionality of some very expensive programs without the price tag which is great when you are just starting out.

Cons

We have only been using Zoho Social to it's fullest for a few weeks so can't think of anything yet!

Sprout Social and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

Price was a big consideration for us due to just starting up. Zoho Social gives us all the functionality we require for our small team.
Kelsey L.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

A lot of really great features, there are improvements needed, which a few companies will...

Reviewed on 11/08/2018

Pros

OVERALL: A really nice social management with the best analytics and a robust CRM perk included.

SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS: I would like to see the app to have access to the most engaged users with the brand/content (this is an amazing feature, we need to be able to take this on the go). Also to be able to schedule video is needed (you can't even schedule this to post manually). Finally, a visual planner or better proofing interface for clients would be more helpful to agencies. Also not the best for e-commerce dependent businesses - you need to add shoppable items. If you can add a few of the features Later is doing, this software would knock social media mmgt out of the park.

PROS:
- has a really unique CRM aspect that allows you to identify the most engaged users of your brand & keeps track of their interaction
- better for agencies needing to proof to clients
- works on multiple social networks
- has an app (needs improvement - missing some functionality but generally loads & functions well)
- Interface is straightforward
- has a really nice video demonstrating power of features, and how to use them
- planning calendar is one of the easiest I've used, and makes posting quicker

Cons

CONS:
- The online interface while nice, is a little hard to navigate at times. It is easy enough as an agency to navigate, but I haven't tested it with a client yet for this reason.
- No visual feed planner. Its easy enough to do on your own with InDesign, but if your clients are posting additionally on their own at all, it creates extra unneeded work for the agency.
- Need to be able to post video (even if its manually).
- Needs access to CRM (shows most engaged users & keeps track of their interested content) on the app.
- Be able to tag shoppable content.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Really, really, really have high hopes for Zoho here. They have been on our radar when they developed their CRM suite. We were too small at the time to need it, but with the addition of this social media mmg software, they could have a home run if they fixed a few things. Keep the updates coming! Nearly there