Front

4.4/5

221 Reviews for UK Users

Gurvinder K.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

''Great communication hub tool ever''

Reviewed on 31/05/2022

I recommend it to all. Good for businesses.

Pros

Easy and fast for use daily. Everything is smooth and seamless yet efficient. I can assign with my team in the same inbox too. Power to prioritize massages with conversation. I can multiple things with this. Everything is well organised and easy to use. Easy to learn and easy to use.

Cons

I like this. 1 thin calendar is not good but can be handled. SOmetimes team takes time to use the new interface. But with that so so many good features in this too. Like multiple things can be done with. Very helpful and easy to use.

John F.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Great Software, Terrible Billing and Support Policies

Reviewed on 31/07/2020

Pros

It has a number of very good features for helping teams work together for sales and support. The abilities to share, assign, comment on, snooze and resurface issues makes zero inbox possible. Keeps clutter down and focus on what is most important at the moment. We really like the 'product'.

Cons

-Front's Billing policies are absurd. If one signs up for an annual plan adding a user even if only temporarily for a day or a month while transitioning employees results in a charge for as much as a full year for that seat.

-During the sales process, you will experience significant personal, real-time communications. Once the sales process is over, don't hope to EVER be able to have a real-time conversation with anybody. Regardless of the severity or complexity of the issue, the only option is email that often takes days to get a response which can be a real problem when the platform is down since it is the only way to contact them. They had a chat ability for a while but turned it off apparently because customer expectations for a timely response were too high.

-Don't bother making suggestions. Although they have what appears to be a strong attitude towards involving customers, suggestions get a pat on the head and swept into a 'we'll pass that on' basket. No methods or interest to surface ideas and suggestions in a way that other end-users can expand upon or upvote/prioritize.

Front is amazing tool to manage your email

Reviewed on 25/05/2022

It's amazing overall. We saw email managed properly. Being a part of sales team email tracking is a bliss as it increases our productivity

Pros

Frot is amazing. The best feature is email tracking through which you can get the read receipt of the email. Also, the tagging feature is good and helpful where you can tag or assign your teammates on the email

Cons

The user interface is a bit complicated and difficult to use for the new user. Also, the mobile app tends to go slow sometime. Rest all is good

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Good tool - but SaaS typical pricing issues

Reviewed on 20/06/2022

Overall, a great tool with great potential that could be even better if it were more targeted. The high complexity, mediocre documentation, and poor practice of hiding basic features in the overpriced "Enterprise/Scale" level bring the rating to only three stars.

Pros

It's great as a multi purpuse tool for a lot of different scenarios. Has a lot of features and well made integrations.
It helps working and collaborating as a team on messages, requests and tasks very efficiently.

Cons

As it does offer a lot of functions, it's kind of bloated with options to configure and customize it. It can be tricky to find the right config and approach for the usecase you have. As it can be used for a lot of different scenarios (helpdesk, crm, communication, ...) it's not fitting to a specific usecase as good as tools that are specialised to one - it would help if Front would try to focus on something rather trying to be a solution for "everything".
The pricing of Front is unintuitive - basic features like a user and team management are exclusive to the highest tier. For this even managing just a few users and their permission and settings is a real pain as long as you're not willing to upgread to the highest tier (99$/user/month). Hiding essential/basic features in highly overpriced tiers is a disease a lot of SaaS tool have - a practice that really needs to end.

Felipe P.

Great Experience with Front

Reviewed on 15/04/2022

I love Front. It's a great tool, very easy to implement, teach and use. The communication between teams is great and we can track and talk to our customers in a great way.

Pros

The interface and how is easy to teammates collaborate and organize conversations with customers.

Cons

Language only in English
Some features were thought exclusive for emails and we use a lot WhatsApp and Chat channels (custom channels) that not might work that great
API Rate Limit for custom channels that we always talked that would be our main channel and after purchasing, we discovered this "limitation"

Freshdesk, MessageBird, Movidesk, Intercom and Zendesk

Reasons for Choosing Front

We didn't like Zendesk layout and support

Reasons for Switching to Front

Layout, features, support, sales proccess, pricing.
John L.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

The best email software I've used

Reviewed on 24/04/2020

It's revolutionised the way we run things.
For a company that interacted with 90% of it's customers on Etsy, it was always a bit of a chore when someone wanted to email. Now with front, I would say we're 80% emails and we encourage even our Etsy customers to email us directly.

Pros

It's simplifies complex processes, breaks down your work into digestible chunks. It's intuitive, straightforward and has lots of time saving tricks and tips.

Cons

There's a couple of features that would be really handy, that I've requested a couple of times .
For example, dragging and dropping a jpeg into an email, adds it as an inline image. I would like a preference to select to have all files - regardless of format, to be added as an attachment.
I'm also unable to change my Download Location in my preferences, it simply doesn't work when I try to change this. Granted, I haven't reported this yet and I'm sure they'd be very helpful in solving this.

Philipp D.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Communications hub for sales and customer support

Reviewed on 28/12/2021

For us this is a central communication tool for the customer support and sales communications.

Pros

Great intuitive interface, convenience, high level of possible customisations and API integrations. Great possibilities in team sharing and communications

Cons

Some necessary features may be expensive, for us this was integration with HubSpot and CloudTalk, but overall reasonably prices.

Alexis T.

Front helps keep us organized

Reviewed on 14/04/2022

I love using Front!

Pros

I love that I can communicate with my team about an email where the client cannot see. It helps us tackle tasks efficiently.

Cons

My least favorite feature is that the merging and unmerging of tasks isn't as robust as I would like. I have many emails with the same names that end up being merged and I would like more control over how to merge or unmerge them.

• Industry: Accounting

Best app if you work as a team

Reviewed on 14/05/2022

It's very good app

Pros

I simply love this app, even though I don't like it at first, now I love it.

You can assign the email to relevant team members. So no ball drops between two players.

Cons

It's a little confusing to start but soon you will love it.

Nadiv T.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Front: your home base for email communication with customers

Reviewed on 28/11/2020

Using Front, I am able to reach many customers on a daily basis. Front helps me solve their problems by allowing me to communicate quickly and effectively. I can't praise this software enough.

Pros

I use Front daily to communicate with customers. Overall, Front is a powerful and accessible email client with a very pleasing UI.

What I like in particular is the template functionality. Templates for emails can be stored, changed at any time, and are lighting-quick to access. I also like Front's internal messaging system for writing notes to colleagues (using the @ system). This means I can leave notes for colleagues, for customer cases that require more time or team input.
Front's search functionality is also unparalleled. If my organisation has ever had any contact with a customer, I can find it using the barest of search strings. To give an example: Front will pull up alternative email adresses that customers have, by cross-referncing known information such as customer name.
Lastly, the UI uses colors that aid readability, but are also visually very pleasing.

All in all this software is critical to my daily work, and is the most pleasant and easy-to-use email client I've ever used.

Cons

I personally find very few faults or things that could be improved, that would have a direct effect on the work I do. Having said that, I find the conversation tracking function ever so slightly redundant. This is because I keep track of conversations myself, by having multiple Front tabs open. On the alternate tabs, I use search strings to keep all prior conversation with a customer open. I am aware however that this is my personal style of working, so it doesn't say much about the tracking function itself.

Arielle B.
  • Industry: Insurance

Love Front- Would Recommend

Reviewed on 19/08/2020

Great experience. Sales Rep was educated, nice, responsive and a pleasure to work with. Then the product was easy to use and solved what we needed.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to use. We transitioned to this from HubSpot support and we were concerned about a learning curve, it is about as basic and intuitive as it comes. We budgeted 2 weeks to implement and it took us less than 2 days to transfer everything over and learn how to use it for its core functions.

Cons

I may be doing this incorrectly- but the Slack integration doesn't always work correctly. I think it would've been helpful in the integrations section to have a troubleshooting guide if it doesn't work. For us we filled out all fields and appropriate slack channels but the messages were not sent there. (Again could be our error)

Reasons for Choosing Front

HubSpot was AWFUL! I am so passionate about this. We had several situations with HubSpot where emails were sent to the wrong individuals with support tickets, the site crashed completely, and it was inconvenient that they did not have a mobile app. We got a Customer Success Representative at HubSpot assigned to us and they "follow-ed up" on the bugs and were never fixed. Eventually she ghosted us. Switching to front was the best thing that could've happened to us.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Front

As part of our product offering, we send emails from our client's email domain to appear as it is from them. With these integrations, Zendesk's product was unable to support the configuration but Front was able to.
Derek B.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Front ~ Showing You What Email Can Really Do

Reviewed on 07/04/2020

Overall my experience with Front has been very great. In terms of many vendors we deal with our company, Front is at the top. They are their because they are truly relationship minded and that is hard to find in companies. Especially companies in the field of technology. Our company is truly thankful for Front and value their company and employees. You truly get a great experience from their product to their people, and that says a lot about a company.

Pros

I believe the product is very easy to use. Especially for someone that is on a computer daily for work, this product is very streamline and functional in terms of being user friendly. The admin needs to have some tech savy to them to operate and set up, but truly that was not anything difficult. For a company that time is truly our job we need to be on par with everything that is going on. With Front that dream is possible as we can all be on one email communicating with their Comment function and never have to email out. This prevents any miss communication or double communication. Efficiency is taken to an all time high. With other email platforms you can't have all your company on one email, other than outlook I believe, but it still fails to compare to the functions and ease of Front. Especially that no one misses out on an email if someone does archive it. Sense Front saves a personal file for you! Truly they mind and soul for this product was truly to help productivity, efficiency and the customer experience which birth Front.

Cons

It is hard to really give it a straight con, as it is a growing software and just in the yearish we have used them I have seen it grown so fast. It would be wrong to brand it cons but more so improvements that are on its way. I didn't realize this truly at the start till Front personally reaches out and gets to know you and you to them. A improvement I see growing is the support line. Depending on the nature of your business you need this more so than others in a more timely manner. Our company being time based we need things fixed fast to provide our job. Front does the best to their availability to do this, but its still a growing improvement. I know I am not going to get someone in five minutes, but for sure within the hour and once then I will be able to get immediate help till the solution is at hand. Another improvement is their reports. Due to the nature of our business this has helped us out a lot but with all the variables we have it is hard to get a true accurate report. It has base functions that will help any company, but for diving into even finer details its not there...yet. Least to say I would die on a hill to say there are truly no cons, but truly just improvements I see coming and know they are continuing to work on. You can't hop in a car without knowing how to drive and expect to drive. Takes time to master anything, but you see how you can't live without once you learn a little about it.

Paul S.
  • Industry: Accounting

The Best Team Collaboration Tool!

Reviewed on 19/12/2019

My team is able to be more efficient and we all can see past comments and such so it makes our team more cohesive. Many times the client doesn't even know which team member they're speaking to because we are so united...because of Front. We are able to create Asana tasks directly from our Front inbox which saves some time. I am able to stay more organized and keep the cleanest inbox that I've ever had in my entire 20+ years of work experience. I can't believe that I could even live without Front before. I don't see how I can ever go back to the old way of just sending e-mails and losing the collaboration function that Front provides. One problem that many people have is tagging an e-mail as backup for a task or the like. With the permalink feature, we're now able to attach an e-mail string to any Asana task so that the we can quickly refer back to the e-mail without screenshots and the like. It's so much easier now to keep all of our information together without an overload of e-mail messages.

Pros

I love being able to comment to teammates and to create a client-specific e-mail for our clients to respond to in order for collaboration to be smoother and for communication to be shared. I like being able to share drafts with my team so that they can review and even send if needed. If my direct reports want an e-mail to come from me but want to be sure I say exactly what they want to be heard then they just type up the e-mail, share the draft and @mention me, I edit it, my signature automatically attaches and then I send the e-mail as if I had written it. It's actually quite brilliant instead of sending an e-mail to one person to review, you can share it and everyone can see the edits. I like how you can immediately see at the top the tags of whose folder you're in so that you don't have to search through the e-mail to realize where you may be or which client you're working with. I also like the feature that lets you know if one of your colleagues archive the message that you're currently looking at. It helps to know this so that you know whether or not you need to reply to the message or assume that they're still going to respond. I also love how we can snooze an e-mail until later so they don't junk up the inbox. I am usually terrible at just leaving my inbox full with unnecessary messages that I forget to get back to until it's too late. With Snooze, I now say goodbye for now and get it out of my mind completely and then am reminded of it at the appointed time.

Cons

I haven't really found anything that I don't like yet. One thing that may improve but is not a big deal is that tagging folders at the top right does not always work but if I drag the message to that folder then it does work. It would be nice if you could add an Asana task from Front without adding it to a project. For example, if it's a private task that I don't want shared with anyone else then I should either be able to make it private or not add it to a shared project. I was going to say that I would love to make reactions to the comments placed in Front but it appears that that option was added 18 hours ago so someone else beat me to the punch. It might be nice to have the option to add a follower to an e-mail thread but make it so that they cannot see any previous comments to when they were added. This would just make it so that you can share current information going forward but not include any past information that you may not have wanted to get into their hands. I'm sure Hillary would have loved that feature. One thing that I would love to add is an @mention to say something like @all or @everyone that tags everyone that is assigned or a follower to a particular e-mail comment thread.

Nic M.

A Great App for Unifying and Streamlining your Communication Workflow

Reviewed on 01/04/2019

Front has a positive influence on the way I process communication because it allows me to aim for and realistically reach inbox zero. This is possible by allowing me to either respond immediately to a message, snooze it for a later reply or most importantly to me, easily delegate the message to another team member while still being able to follow the conversation. These features allow me to realistically manage multiple inboxes and ensure timely responses to all inbound communication.

Pros

Front is a beautifully designed app for managing private and team emails as well as your company's other communication channels such as chat widgets, social media platforms and even SMS through a service like Twilio. I appreciate the thoughtfulness that has guided Front's development over the years. The Front team's dedication to optimizing the app based on customer feedback is evident in each iteration, and it's great that the Front app is regularly freshened with feature updates and additions. Today's existing integrations with Front coupled with new regularly added services makes Front the perfect platform for unifying your communication workflow. One "inbox" for all your accounts is awesome!

Cons

There are a couple of pain points for me when it comes to my daily usage of Front. My chief complaint is that at this time there is not bi-directional sync of archived or permanently-deleted messages. In my case, archives and deletes in my Office 365 account are synced to Front, but when I apply the same actions in Front, they do not sync to Office 365. This behavior is annoying in the context of my personal inbox—messages acrue and clutter the inbox—but counterproductive for a shared inbox with a mix of Front and Office 365 users. The obvious solution is to move all users to Front but in my case it is not realistic to onboard our entire team at once. Front should sync all actions back to Office 365. My second and last complaint is Front's calendar: it's not as robust as it should be if it's intended to be used instead of, say, Office 365. The experience for creating timed versus all-day events is cumbersome and to my knowledge, cannot be toggled between. Additionally, there is no functionality for creating recurring events. Unfortunately, my time is currently wasted switching between Front and Office 365 for simple calendaring tasks. I am looking forward to the Front team addressing both the sync and calendaring issues in an upcoming release. These pain points are partially behind my hesitation to push Front to all team members.

Ari P.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Shared Email Tracking without the need for tickets

Reviewed on 19/12/2019

We had extremely too much email for an Outlook mailbox to handle, no SMS integration nor chat functionality. We solved all of that with Front. Now all of our communications are in one place for ease of use and management.

Pros

Front allows multiple teams within my company to manage massive amounts of email in shared mailboxes, meet or exceed customer SLAs and seamlessly integrate our communications with our management systems. We also like that we get all of the same functionality of email ticket tracking, but without the need for communicating the standard ticket responses and ids to our customers. It allows for a more personal engagement with our clients.

Cons

Our teams took sometime to get used to the new interface as it was difficult to pry Outlook out of their hands. However, once they got the hang of Front they loved the integration and tracking abilities that Outlook does not have.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to Front

We liked the email integration of front wherein ticket ids and perfunctory auto responses were not required, but we still got all the same functionality of other email / ticket tracking systems.
Rick M.

Front - the email client that is so much more

Reviewed on 17/07/2020

Directors at our company claimed they were able to achieve ‘inbox zero’ for the first time ever using Front. The concept of assigning emails to people to action has replaced the need for a separate ticketing system.

Pros

It’s like UX designers at Apple decided to make an email client. But not just any email client. One that can beautifully handle all communication channels (SMS, Twitter, live chat). Then they thought through every. single. detail.
You’d think that would be enough. But someone there clearly said “let’s make this infinitely extensible through a rich integration ecosystem” - and then they did.
If you’re thinking it can’t be as good as it sounds, you need to try it. I can honestly say it’s the first email client I’m happy to use since Gmail introduced Inbox. Did I mention Front somehow managed to make Gmail and Slack have a lovechild? Yep - you can internally comment on emails. It’s paradigm-changing!

Cons

The calendar isn’t perfect but is handy in a pinch.
The contact feature is surprisingly lacking in functionality compared with the rest of the app.
The analytics reports could be more customisable.

Help Scout

Reasons for Choosing Front

HubSpot was not up to the task. It doesn’t save email drafts, you can’t link to engagements, the rules functionality are crippled.

Reasons for Switching to Front

Purely usability and functionality.
Laurens P.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Front, a must need in your business!

Reviewed on 27/06/2020

I strongly recommend using Front. Not only is the program / email-client very good, but the employees at Front are also equally capable. Through the e-mails they send and the experience I've had with their customer service, I noticed they really care about their program and what the consumer thinks of it. If you have any questions, they will answer it properly. If you have any suggestions, they will sincerely think about it.

Front has impacted my work, by making my work easily manageable. I can clearly see incoming e-mails being divided into different inboxes. Everyone can have different rights, so not everyone can see how cases are handled. Furthermore I can easily search my sent e-mails, even by using formula's such as ‘from:’ or ‘to:’, which makes searching older conversations or e-mails for bigger cases very easy. This can be very though in other e-mail clients.

I can conclude that my overall experience with Front is very good!

Pros

I like how everything is organized and therefore is easy to see. I can clearly see the divided inboxes on the left, making it easy to see how much work still needs to be done. Also, the e-mail conversations itself are shown like they are in e.g. iMessage or Whatsapp. This feels really familiar and makes it easy to read really long conversations.

Moreover, there are many settings, which can make the difference for various different users. For example, I use the 'Paste as text' setting, so everything I paste is stripped of its formatting. I know some of my colleagues dislike this, but I love it.

Furthermore, shortcuts are easy to learn and this makes it possible to work even faster.

Overall, I think Front feels very intuitive, it is easy to learn, and makes e-mailing a lot easier.

Cons

At the moment, there is but 1 thing I dislike. When you’ve just sent a new e-mail, it takes a while to show up in the ‘sent’ folder. We used to be able to see that immediately. Because of the way we work, we copy and paste the text of the sent e-mail in our other systems. This delay, especially when one sends many e-mails, is particularly annoying. This is the only minor thing I think can be improved.

Adam G.
  • Industry: Furniture

Great software, hard to be without

Reviewed on 22/04/2020

Pros

The best part of Front is that it only adds a layer on top of already existing things, such as an e-mail inbox. Other helpdesk software systems tend to be built around their own database structures and add e-mail on top of that instead. The approach that Front uses also means that if one were to ever leave Front, every single correspondence with customers is still sitting in your e-mail account (s).

Cons

There's not really anything I've ever disliked about the software. My pet peeve is that they've raised the prices quite dramatically over the last years. I'm disappointed that software creators these days seem to lure customers in with low prices to build their base and then raise the prices once they have a big enough customer base. But all in all, the software in itself is great.

Freshdesk and Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to Front

Because Front uses a completely approach which I think is a much more logical one, especially for a company like hours where each "ticket" or correspondence is usually resolved quickly.
Jessica S.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Multiplayer email! Can't believe some people don't use this

Reviewed on 25/05/2020

Fantastic! We are a team of two, and one of us is the main visionary, the other is the one communicating with customers. We needed a quick and efficient way of having one person write an email, the other person check it and add notes, and both parties okaying it before sending. Also, with customer support, it's nice to be able to store responses I use a lot, and quickly modify them to suit the individual recipient. Front helps us in these two ways, primarily, and that makes it by far worth the money.

Pros

Being able to chat with coworkers about emails before they send. Being able to take over a draft someone else wrote, and send from my account, and share drafts with colleagues and have them edit, take them over, OR just give them back to me. Basically it's multiplayer mode for email. And I love the canned responses feature.

Cons

There are issues with the canned responses that make it not 100% efficient. Example: hard to filter canned responses other than by keyword in the title, not easy to make quick edits to them or replace an old one. Maybe because not everyone likes that feature other than me. But it still works and I have confidence it will improve in the future.

Justin K.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Front Review

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Overall, Front allows my team and I the ability to respond promptly to each mover around the country without having to switch screens.

Pros

I work at the HQ of a moving company (Bellhops) and my job consists of constantly messaging our movers in the field spread over 25+ cities around the country. The best thing about Front is the ability to prioritize messages involving conversations that are more pertinent than others. Some are urgent and need to be handled right away, and others aren't and Front allows the visibility to determine the difference. My personal favorite attribute is the 'following' inbox including all active conversations you're apart of.

Cons

It would be great to see front integrate with software used by our company so we wouldn't have to input new contacts once we hire a mover in the field. This may already be available, or in the works.

Kustomer
Justin B.

Communication Between Departments and Easy Automation

Reviewed on 28/08/2020

Experience with Front App has been great. All the way from Pre-Sales, Implementation, Deployment, and ongoing support.

Pros

The ability to simply @mention someone in an email thread helped smooth out efficiency with our external communications.

Before using FrontApp, we would either have to forward email threads or link to email threads in Slack. Now, if our teams need assistance from other departments, they can use an @mention to give immediate context to the helping party.

Creating Rules using conditions is a breeze and is powerful using their rules editor.

Cons

Some of the "Comment" features were lacking--rich text formatting needed to be in markdown format, no pinned comments, closing edited comments. That being said, they had a recent update that completely addressed all those issues.

Reasons for Switching to Front

We really did not enjoy the "type over this line" experience that Zendesk presented to our customers. We're humans and we wanted to make sure that we could preserve that in our customer interactions. It also helped that the User Interface and set up of Front was intuitive.
Giada P.
  • Industry: Photography

Front App - Reading, Writing and Assigning emails in a team oriented way.

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

I am extremely satisfied of this app. It's super easy to use and perfect when working in team. It's basically impossible to miss any email with this software and super nice the way it looks like when using it on a daily basis. Plus it takes all the rules and marks of your main inbox provider (gmail, outlook etc.). Highly recommended even for all its features and possibility to integrate it with the main useful app: Aircall, Google Cal etc.

Pros

What I definitely like the most is the way you can assign emails to your team mates - especially when reviewing the same inbox. Generally with other provider is always difficult to organize your workflow and dividing email by forwarding them all. In this way, by using a super simple and well designed app, you can simple go through the object of the email, even read it if needed and then directly assign it to your colleagues. Moreover, you can even assign the email to more than one people - keeping everyone posted about important issue. Last but not least, you can use this app even to comment and share plus information about email or work to do with that email/costumer directly using the chat below the main inbox (this is something that can be shown just between team mates - avoiding the possibly of sending personal information to the direct costumer while forwarding the email to your colleagues).

Cons

I think that the app version could be improved, especially in the way it shows notifications. Each time I open it - I can see the amount of my entire inbox and it always seems you still have work to do even if you are up to date with all your daily emails.

Carlos mario S.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Switch to Front and you don't have to Cc anymore!

Reviewed on 10/03/2020

Overall, Front is awesome! It has multiple options and features to make your life easier. You can create "tags" to your e-mails and archive them in the same folder. You can also "snooze" an e-mail for a particular day & time so you won't forget about it. There is something I really like and it is the feature "new discussion" in which you can select your teammates, discussion topic, add comments rather than sending a regular e-mail (this will help you to avoid hundreds of e-mail for the same discussion)

Pros

What I like the most about Front is that I don't have to use Cc option on e-mails anymore. Front has a lot of great options and one of them is called "mention" Let's say a customer writes to you and you are not the correct contact person for that e-mail: with our previous electronic mail supplier we had to go over it and write something like "I'm copying Karen here who will help you out with your request" and copy Karen's name on Cc space. But with Front now we just need to "assign" that e-mail to the right coworker and it'll disappear from you inbox. Then it'll go automatically to the right person and he or she will reply from it (without customer seeing too many e-mail redirectioning to the correct party)

Cons

There is something I haven't found on Front and it is the option called "recall message". When you send a message there is a gap of 5 seconds to cancel it but once it has been sent there is no way to recall it

Treavor A.
  • Industry: Furniture

1-Year Review

Reviewed on 31/03/2020

Using Front has truly allowed me to take charge of my inbox! It has helped us communicate better between workers, as well as work more efficiently as a team to get the work done. Everything is open and available between each of us, so we can help each other and maximize the talents of one another in responding to the needs of our clients.

Pros

After a full year of using Front, the thing I find the most useful is the ease and efficiency of sorting and prioritizing my daily email. The ability to snooze, assign to another individual, or add quick notes about the email, along with the ability for others to see who is working on a reply, has made our efforts so much more efficient! Everything runs seamlessly and it has become second nature, very quickly.

Cons

There are still a few "glitches" when it comes to opening certain attachments, but I think that is always the issue with any email program. The only other issue is with the mobile app - it takes a few extra steps to modify email recipients, but it isn't that often that this has to happen.

Jake M.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Collaboration Made Easy!

Reviewed on 23/02/2020

I highly recommend Front for team-based customer service or support teams who can take advantage of shared drafts, comments, assigning threads, tags, and snoozing. Our team works with high customer ratios, mostly reactive but with some proactive outreach, and Front enables us to work collaboratively to drive customer success at scale in an efficient and cohesive manner.

Pros

As a member of an at-scale team-model customer success team, Front simplifies and streamlines collaboration by enabling transparency into what the rest of the team is working on and who they're speaking with, ease of use sharing threads and context among the team, insight into past customer communications, and robust integrations with G Suite and our CRM among other platforms. The Front team is consistently innovating on top of their existing functionality to continually make the platform more user-friendly and fun to use. I certainly enjoy the UI much more than working out of Gmail.

Cons

I prefer the web-app version of Front as opposed to the desktop app simply because I like having all my tools in one browser window, and I love the keyboard shortcuts that exist on the web app, but I know there are so many more on the desktop app that I would love to see enabled the web app. Other than that though I don't have too many complaints! Their product team is always responsive to feedback, and when I have a problem they are quick to address my concerns