Odoo

3.7/5

796 Reviews for UK Users

Nabin
Nabin

Complete set of business management software

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

Odoo has helped us to automate our business process securely while leveraging more revenue.

Pros

The best part about Odoo is its open-source software which you can download and run on your private server, which makes it more secure and reliable. Odoo comes with integrated apps for CRM, eCommerce, accounting, PoS, and project management. The software is easy to implement with detailed documentation and active community support.

Cons

The software is written in high-level open-source interpreted Python language. If the software was written in JAVA it would have been even better.

Reasons for Choosing Odoo

Odoo can be implemented on-premise making it more reliable and secure.

NetSuite

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

Odoo is open source and can be hosted on-premise making it best for growing business.
Mudssar
Mudssar
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Pro vs Cons of Business with Odoo

Reviewed on 12/05/2020

Overall its good for SM businesses, very effective where you have your own devolpment team. Mostly every business/erp aspect is available.

Pros

Easy to install, every module functionalities available, wide support on google, its good for SMEs, sufficient feature to track and control finance,inventroy,sale and purchase. stratigic,tactic and operation roles are aded in features, you can formulate your busiess needs accordingly.

Cons

Customization is not easy, even less active on github, its not so speedy, modules are integerated mixed with local and internet, it should be either local or inenet, price is higher,customization is also costly due to limited support/devolpment documentation.

Dolibarr

Reasons for Choosing Odoo

Business volume increased, we have exanded our units,branches, we faced much dificulties with odoo at this level.

SAP S/4HANA Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

easy access,installation,much famous, more funtionalities.
Alberto
  • Industry: Entertainment

Odoo is great except for the consultants and their sales team

Reviewed on 01/11/2022

I have to say that their sales teams have the only purpose of having the greater profit instead of find a solution for the Customer. Be careful with them. My wife bought 2 years of license and 50 hours of a consultant. After 3 hours the consultant said that the requirements of the project were not able in odoo. After 3 months they don't want to give our money back. It is sad to work with companies that have such little ethics.

Pros

The software is great. Every part of your business is going to be integrated in a web of information easy to access. Every payment is linked to the invoices and the invoices to the Sales Orders. The Inventory Management is easy to use and I think it is difficult to get something as good in the same price range.

Cons

Their sales team just want to sell you more instead of listening to the customer requirements. I have been working with odoo for 4 years in my company. I made a presentation of some requirements that my wife's company needed to consider using odoo. The salesman said that every requirement was possible. Nevertheless, after we paid 50 hours of a consultant and 2 years of license the consultant said that the requirements were not possible. For me odoo is very difficult to rate. I had the great experience of my company in which the software worked well. Also, I have the experience of my wife's company that is a disaster. I think the problem is that the sales teams don't know the product and they are selling air. They should have a 5 hours package with a consultant to manage the feasibility of the project. My second experience with odoo was a complete scam and a lack of ethics from the company.

Aspel SAE

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

Value for money, I think odoo was better.
Yasceine
Yasceine

Odoo Review

Reviewed on 21/12/2023

It is very suitable for medium businesses

It is very suitable for medium businesses

Pros

It is cheap comparing to other software of similar functions
User can utilize one license for multiple modules

Cons

It is not sophisticated or powerful like other software of similar functions. Users finds less friendly-use.

Wes
Wes

Do Not Purchase Directly From Odoo

Reviewed on 14/09/2020

I wish it had worked. We struggeld with the software for 18 months - even reaching out to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] via Twitter asking for help. Odoo does not care about the customer. If you work with a reseller, they are awesome. But we made the mistake of buying through Odoo, installing 3rd party apps and then having tons of programming issues that no one would help us with. Great software - horrible company.

Pros

The software is incredibly eligant. The way everything works together via API is astounding. I can't say enough about how flexible this software is.

Cons

Support. We made the mistake of purchasing through Odoo and not a reseller and everything was pretty much wrong from day 1. All help is predicated on you having no 3rd party apps. The problem is, you cannot run the software without 3rd party apps.

NetSuite

We outgrew Zoho.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

Compared to Netsuite, it was affordable and the rep assured us it would do all the things Netsuite would do.
Awais
Awais
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

ERP:Finance and Manufacturing on Odoo

Reviewed on 08/06/2020

Good for SME, trade or ecommerce business, efective ERP not any bug found. Finance, planning,porecurement,inventory and manufacturing are integrated each ither aswell seprately installed.

Pros

Every module is available, wide range of available features, modules. Grsphics and web interface is awesome, installation is easier, customization can be made. Secure and remotely access, available in SAas and local server, even can be installed on your domain.

Cons

Customization is not easier, less controll on transaction data. Less controll on authorizations,roles. Management role is missing, can be slower or face bugs for large industry, some issues found in finance like credit limit cant be set.

ERPNext

Reasons for Choosing Odoo

transaction volume increased, many bugs were foubd and some features was missing

Dolibarr
Grace
Grace
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Odoo is the greatest free/open-source ERP

Reviewed on 06/09/2023

Odoo's components are seamlessly integrated for a variety of unrelated tasks, which aids in technical and functional workflow comprehension. The system's potential to serve as a one-stop shop for all forms of commercial activity.

Pros

As far as open-source ERP systems go, Odoo is tops. Odoo's open-source and free community edition comes with a wide variety of useful apps. It also has a more feature-rich premium version called Enterprise.

Cons

Odoo is open source, thus it should be simpler to customize. Nevertheless, it is difficult to track down reliable resources that instruct programmers on the subject.

Ahmed Noor
  • Industry: Import & Export

Basim Global user / company review for odoo as an ERP system.

Reviewed on 23/06/2023

as a product excellent system except of above cons.

as a product excellent system except of above cons.

Pros

Complete Set of system is created considering a business requirement of SME and MSME. Each module is created considering each and every department of a business organization.

Cons

Bad Customer Service an dependence on ticket system rather than quick Assistance to solve issues, Bad Sales Team, if not tested I would never have purchased the system if was dependent on sales rep. to sell me the product. Wrong Partner network that might drive prospecting and new onboarding customers.

Faris
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

My Odoo experience

Reviewed on 12/11/2023

Good experience, it does the job for me and for the company

Good experience, it does the job for me and for the company

Pros

Its integrated suite, being open source and its modularity

Cons

the resource intensive, the need for requiring sufficient server resources for optimal performance is chanllenging for us

Sage 300cloud

Sage 100

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

Community Support, the odoo community help me a lot to integrate the software
Audrey
Audrey

Odoo is a great ERP and operations optimization tool

Reviewed on 21/08/2023

We don't have a clue about the engineering behind the systems' backend python code, nor do we have any experience with those systems.

Pros

Odoo's enterprise resource planning (ERP), point-of-sale (POS), human resources (HR), attendance (attendance), websites (websites Time and attendance can be easily tracked with this program, and its user interface makes it simple to set up and use.

Cons

The POS software is user-friendly and flexible, but the hardware itself needs some TLC; perhaps the support team can assist with that.

Best CRM platform

Reviewed on 09/04/2023

I have found that Odoo solves several problems in our company, especially by centralizing all management operations in a single platform. Thanks to Odoo, I save time by avoiding manual tasks and automating processes, which allows me to focus on higher value-added tasks. In addition, the easy customization of the platform allows me to meet the specific needs of our company while maintaining full control over our operations.

Pros

As a user, I find Odoo to be a comprehensive and customizable platform for project management, accounting, human resources, sales, and marketing. The platform is easy to use and offers detailed reporting and analysis capabilities to help businesses make informed decisions in real time, which can improve their productivity, efficiency, and overall profitability.

Cons

As a user, I find that one of the main drawbacks of Odoo is the initial learning curve, which can be quite steep for beginners and requires extensive training to master all the features of the platform. Also, some features may not be suitable for all types of businesses, which can lead to additional costs for custom add-ons. Finally, customer support is sometimes slow to respond, which can lead to frustration and delays in resolving issues.

WordPress

Reasons for Choosing Odoo

Odoo has more features and is easier to use.

Vepaar

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

Opting for Odoo provides an all-in-one business management solution with integrated functionality for project management, accounting, human resources, and sales and marketing. In addition, the easy customization of the platform allows it to meet the specific needs of each company.
Denis

Odoo Hosted is Kewl

Reviewed on 15/12/2020

I wanted more than "just QuickBooks", b ut, I still wanted it to be simple. Odoo delivers.

Pros

Odoo hosted is awesome. It's features are robust and simple. It's easy to start experimenting for free with new integrated technologies and then turn them on in production as it makes sense econimically as we scale our business. It's high quality open source software written in Python and leveraging PostgreSQL for the database. Personally, I'd love to be a contributor to the Open Source portfolio of features and products (if only I had the time). Also, they have friendly and very knowledgable support staff that are there to help you succeed without any high pressure tactics. They are in it with you for the long term. I can not recommend Odoo enough.

Cons

I don't have any real complaints yet. So far I haven't needed much technical support and things are pretty intuitive (once you start using it).

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Choosing Odoo

Wanted more features AND a better Web UI. In short, I wanted real ERP sioftware, but, still wanted ease of use.

QuickBooks Online
Carlos Benjamin
Carlos Benjamin

Great ERP and the Cheapest of them all

Reviewed on 29/03/2020

It is Great, Cheap, Easy to use, Easy to Setup, a Great ERP with a lot of things that you can change.

Pros

It is very easy to use, you can see that the uSer Interface is done to be used by anyone, it is easy to setup, and in Timing against others, it is Awesome.

Cons

The Support is Slow, you need to wait a lot for something to be resolved (in Mexico).

Reasons for Choosing Odoo

Because Contpaq Have a lot of Errors, and the Support is HORRIBLE, a ticket can be solved in MONTHS.

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

In 1 Word "PRICE", they are for Huge companies, Companies with more that 500 Employees or with a lot of Profit, It is easy 20 Times the Price of Odoo.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Helping companies to be better

Reviewed on 06/08/2019

I've been using Odoo in some companies as an employee, so I've been teaching myself (that easy it is). I started with some bad practices (modifying the base code) but I've gotten better making my own modules, but now I only use Odoo Studio (highly recommend it).
I've also shown the basics of the core to my IT coworkers, and once we understand how the api with python works, we've made wonders. We don't mess with the code directly (only the Partner does) and we can play with all the information with any python module or framework.

Pros

Odoo adapts to the company needs. When one of the owners of the Organization has a question, the answer can be easily be taken from Odoo, by grouping, filtering and in some other cases, by adding new fields to fill manually or automatically.

Cons

As I jokingly say, sometimes Odoo is in a bad mood (when there is slow Internet connection) and Odoo displays an error or makes a rare behavior. But by refreshing the page, most of the times, it gets solved.

Response from Odoo

Awesome review! Glad to hear you have been making wonders with Odoo Studio, we love hearing how users are able to use the Studio editor tool to customize their platform without having to touch source code (the idea is to empower users to create the software they want). Happy to hear how you have been using Odoo and wishing your company continued success! :)

Chris
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Odoo gives you full featured modern open source software to manage a business or any organizati...

Reviewed on 22/02/2017

One of the fastest growing, well rounded, full featured, modern, open source, business, or other organization, management software.
* A free community version is available at no cost forever, with about 85% of the features of the paid commercial version.
* Very powerful software for organizations of 1 or 2 people, up to hundreds, possibly thousands of employees.
* Full accounting including customized international accounting which works in about 100 countries, impressive.
* Full website builder lets you drag and drop blocks on the screen to setup your org's website.
* Comes with a feature where you can offer live chat support to your customers or audience.
* Connects to your bank account in the paid version for automatic verification of account activity.
* Manages multiple bank accounts for the various parts of the organization, nice.
* Full automation of the employee recruitment, interview, hiring, employment contract, and termination process.
* Management of the vehicle fleet or any other set of assets belonging to the organization.
* Manufacturing Resource Planning modules are available if you're running this type of organization.
* Email app is great and a huge time saver, it becomes a high speed task manager and filter.
* Point of sale app is also really cool, from a tablet or phone you can access the minimal set of functions in Odoo needed to check customers out at the point of sale, the great thing is the Point Of Sale can keep running taking payments and tracking which items are sold and their quantity, even when internet access disconnects, then when internet connection comes back, the app will save the completed sales into your Odoo system.
* Between 50 and 100 apps.
* You can use all the community apps for free. If you choose to subscribe to the commercial Odoo, it's a cheap price per month per app, which comes with support and hosting if you want it. Pricing is way lower than the competition. Even running the free community version although limited it's far better than running a business without software or with many disjointed separated software.
* Odoo really delivers on the do-it-all approach, every app is able to talk to all the other apps, and share information, because they all run on top of the same set of your company's data. This totally eliminates the need to connect separate apps made by different companies, or worse, re-enter the same data into multiple different apps, losing tons of time and money.

Pros

No data re-entry. All the apps are connected and share information. Saves so much time and money. Also, you can create your own modules, or hire an outsider to create a module for you, due to the open source nature of the software. Easy to add any of the pre-made apps.

Cons

It can run slow, if you don't take a little time to tune up the server it's running on, and use enough memory, caching, and ideally an ssd. There's a lot of database access happening. Upgrading to the new version is not easy. It would be great if the Odoo company would make upgrading a simple do it yourself automatic task, one click of a button, that would not require human attention for 2 weeks. There's an entire article with more about this on the Odoo site.

Response from Odoo

Thank you for your review Chris. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

Raymond
Raymond

We liked them so much we Partnered with them

Reviewed on 23/12/2017

All of my systems and customer data are centralized in one easy to use system

All of my systems and customer data are centralized in one easy to use system

Pros

As a former Netsuite and Salesforce partner, our clients demanded more in the form of ease of use, mobility and functionality without breaking the bank. We started off by migrating ourselves off of our Netsuite system. This move simplified all of our daily work lives so much, we brought this solution to our client base. From Professional Services, Manufacturing and Warehouse operations, Odoo was an excellent fit and an extremely good value. The company improves the software almost daily and with thousands of prebuilt apps in their app store, adding major functionality and workflow is simple. Also the open nature of the code makes it the absolute most flexible ERP/CRM/MRP software on the market.
Odoo maintains a few versions Community(Free) and Hosted(Saas) and Enterprise(Self Hosted). We recommend either Hosted or Enterprise(Most Recommended) for business. The Community edition is mostly for developers to have an easy way to learn the basics. The Enterprise edition is packed with additional advanced features necessary for production use, and is supported by Odoo and the Odoo Partner Channel.
Any company in the search for an ERP system should include Odoo in their list.

Cons

Documentation needs improvement. Most documents and answers are not centralized but scattered between Youtube, and Odoo Community and GitHub although they have been building a training portal.

Response from Odoo

Thanks for the review VCloud9 team! We are excited to hear how your experience with other ERP systems like Netsuite has helped to identify key value indicators when doing software implementation. We look forward to continuously adding value to your projects in the future!

Thabo
Thabo

Extensive ERP for a small to medium sized business.

Reviewed on 08/05/2018

Having everything in one app is the major benefit to me. I don't have to use different software for Sales and Purchases; for Contacts; fr Projects etc. Another benefit for me is the ability to attach documents to each transaction for tax purposes at the end of the financial year.

Pros

Odoo is an Opensource ERP with a free Community Edition and a paid Enterprise edition. It is packed with features like Accounting, Project Management, Customer Management, Employee & Recruitment Management, Inventory & Warehouse, Sales and Purchase and POS to name a few.
I like the Dashboard where one can get an bird's eye view of the status of any task or activity that needs attention. Plenty of additional modules (called Apps) are also available on the Odoo Store.

Odoo uses Postgresql as database.

It offers plenty of customisation options. Some countries' standard Chart of Accounts are available by default, or you can create your own.

Overall a very useful ERP.

Cons

I'm reviewing the Community Edition: On the downside, it has a relatively big learning curve. Setup and initial configuration is crucial. I would have liked to choose between mySQL and Postgresql as some hosting providers does not offer Postgresql.

Some minor frustrations is the fact that an invoice can only be created after a quotation, then an order. I would've liked to be able to enter an invoice without an quote or order; for example monthly regular contractual invoices. Having said that, depending on how your business work, it might not affect you that much.

Secondly, recording expenses is cumbersome - expenses are recorded either through the employer expense module (which is not always related to an employer, like rent), or through billing. Either way, you need to create a "product or service" for expenses before entering them. Where and how you enter them, also affects your expense reporting.

I would also like to see more reporting options like traditional desktop apps.

Customer support for the Community Edition are limited to the forums and some manuals for older editions.

• Industry: Human Resources

Go down the Odoo rabbit hole at your own risk!

Reviewed on 24/10/2018

Deploying Odoo is much more complex and time-consuming then most people recognize at the outset. If you try to set this up on your own, or even go the cheap route with freelancers, expect to fail. If you try to deploy it on a dedicated server with extensive customizations, expect to pay out the nose and get burned. You should be very skeptical of any customizations promised and demand payment terms that incentive getting the project done.

Pros

Odoo is one of the most customizable solutions out there, great for both goods (inventory management) and services (project management) needs. You can create any number of additional fields or workflows, and works great with the other Odoo applications. Its also a fraction of the cost of similar ERP packages like Dynamics, Netsuite or Oracle.

Cons

There's really no reason to use Odoo's accounting package separately from other Odoo applications. Its an ERP solution, not a stand-alone acconting package.
Odoo also doesn't have any payroll functionality, limited credit card processors and the connection to bank accounts relies on 3rd party plugins. But the biggest drawback is that you need an experienced project manager, an Odoo developer and 6 months of work to implement the solution.

Response from Odoo

Hi Anonymous Reviewer! We analyzed your feedback and appreciate the positive as well as constructive feedback you submitted. Without having your company information we have no way to reach out to you to help alleviate the difficulties you have had, however please contact us on our help page at www.odoo.com/help to request assistance. We understand that an implementation can be simple or complex based on the unique conditions of each company, and perhaps in the case of your organization the needs were complex enough to create challenges for you. We provide free resources to remove barrier to entry for small companies, but encourage larger organizations with intricate workflows to consider an official partner who has been trained to handle ERP projects as opposed to a non-certified freelancer (as is common with Netsuite, SAP, Oracle, etc). Our #1 priority is the success of your project, so contact us and let's find a solution together! Thank you for your feedback. :)

Odoo CRM- Operations

Reviewed on 06/11/2018

Business problems being solved are:
- Entire working modules for Material raising, Inventory,...

Business problems being solved are:
- Entire working modules for Material raising, Inventory, Logistics and Finance operations being solved.
- Communications across teams in an easy way related to sale order.
- Service modules, Ticketing for customers, Sales lead management also being performed.
- Seamless experience of multi-dimensional teams sitting across different geographies to know the update and nuances of current sale order.
- A bit cumbersome to use and involves complexity across functions.
- Value for money but do require external customizing implementations of functions.
Overall, able to resolve operational gaps with customization of modules to suit the business needs but require adequate time to comprehend the flow.

Pros

Best part:
- Once completely customized different teams like Inventory, Manufacturing, Logistics, Finance can easily integrate on the platform.
- Communication across teams for updates on operation process.
- Any kind of new functionality needed per se different businesses can be implemented.

Cons

- It is not easy to use, much effort and training needed to understand.
- Requires much of customization and suits to big business which have standard models of functioning.
- Requires good internet speed else it works too slow making usage experience quite wary.

Response from Odoo

Hi there, thank you for the review. We understand you had some challenges here, we'd like to help! While any ERP software implementation is going to be a challenge, especially when customization becomes necessary. With Odoo, many business processes can be performed right out of the box with zero customization. If you did a self-implementation please get in contact with us or check out some of our online resources about the challenges/customizations you experiences and we can help find the best solution for your company's specific needs. Thanks for being an awesome member of the Odoo community and we look forward to your feedback. :)

Jaimel
Jaimel

industrial engineer specialized in the business area, project manager and Odoo consultant

Reviewed on 04/07/2018

It is the most complete ERP with the best support and the largest community and continues to grow. Undoubtedly the best proposal for small and medium-sized companies because of its relatively low costs compared to all the characteristics it has. It is the most complete ERP with the best support and the largest community and continues to grow. Undoubtedly the best proposal for small and medium-sized companies because of its relatively low costs compared to all the characteristics it has. Its easy use and the integration of all its modules make it the perfect tool for any company that needs to manage its processes

Pros

It is a complete business suite that allows the management of multiple applications for managing the processes of a company. It has a friendly interface and has easy handling and configuration in all its modules. all applications handle information in an integrated manner. Integration among all its modules that facilitate its usability. It has a very large community of users and with the best support for this type of applications. It has the best prices in the market and even has a free version for small businesses. undoubtedly has the best price quality ratio among all software of its kind.

Cons

because it is designed to touch all the areas of management of a company, it has some areas with some weaknesses regarding the competition such as human resources, payroll and adjustments in the configuration of some countries that do not have a lot of presence in their community. Although it is very intuitive and is designed to facilitate user use, knowledge must be available about the processes in question in order to exploit the full potential of this suite.

Halimatun
Halimatun
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Everything in this single platform

Reviewed on 10/11/2021

Pros

Sales, buying, stocks, finance, projects, and other essential activities are all integrated. As a result, if the consumer has a standard business flow, they may quickly begin using it. Modification is only necessary if the user's workflow differs from that of a typical organization. Odoo is a very versatile piece of software, and If configured correctly, it may become the business's brain.

Cons

At first, it may seem that too many functions are accessible, but this is not the case. To get things running in a fashion that mirrors your standard process, you'll need to do a lot of adjusting and customizing depending on the business structure and present processes. The pricing is affordable; however, the cost perusers can rise rapidly as additional modules are deployed.

Michael
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Improve customer service speed and training manuals and videos

Reviewed on 17/01/2017

The software has the ability to do anything you want, but the process of customizing needs to be improved. If you are not very computer savvy, there is no way you could use this software or even think of ways to make it better. The customization team needs to take more of an assertive role with helping people figure out what they could do to improve their processes and their software.

In addition, because it is so highly customizable, there needs to be top of the line customer service, which there isn't. There needs to be a tech support number to call at all times, because businesses are relying on your software. Right now if you put in a support claim, it takes 34-48 hours to receive a response and then there is so much back and forth, it usually takes 2 weeks to get anything resolved and in the business world, that is not acceptable. The customer service agents should pick up the phone after the first email, if they don't understand what is going on.

Pros

Customizability

Cons

Difficult to learn and difficult to maintain without an IT department.

Response from Odoo

Thank you for your feedback Michael. We always appreciate hearing from our customers and their experience with Odoo. We are always improving our product and hearing what our customers think is important.

Regarding the training, a few months ago we launched our brand new training platform to help people learn more about Odoo: https://training.odoo.com

Note that if you already have a success pack, be sure to ask your consultant about a free access code to the eLearning platform.

In addition we also have a lot of user documentation on our website, available here: https://odoo.com/page/docs

I'm sorry to hear you've had some issues with the support team. Our support teams are now available 24/5 with teams located in the US, Belgium, and India to provide coverage across every timezone.

I hope this helps and that you continue to enjoy your experience with Odoo! :)

Ahmad

A powerful and smooth ERP software

Reviewed on 28/05/2023

A great and powerful ERP system that can help to automate any company tasks or transactions.

Pros

I like that Odoo is an open-source ERP system, this means that you can edit and customize anything to cover all your needs. It offers many project management tools like task management, task scheduling, and budget control. I like the manufacturing module and the connectivity with our inventories and warehouses. Besides all that, Odoo is cheap software compared with other ERP systems.

Cons

Odoo is very hard to learn and has a difficult learning curve, especially for managers and administrators.

Dimitri
  • Industry: Consumer Services

BEST ERP system for your company

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

Pros

If you want to save your organization a bunch of money and move away from Oracle, Saas and other expensive ERP systems. This is the system for you and your organization. Try it out, test and see the automated workflows that can be created to reduce admin costs immensely within your organization.

Cons

They moved away from a free version to a paid version but it’s still worth the price. IT could have handled all the customization even via the free version but they have now centralized the software with automatic updates.

Sage 50cloud Accounting

Reasons for Choosing Odoo

They streamlined our business and saved us thousands in costs.
Bert

Odoo is the solution to automate almost all of your business processes.

Reviewed on 16/06/2017

Speed up internal processes, for example from quotation to delivery or manage your products from stock to webshop and POS. It saves a lot of time and can provide very useful information regarding your business data.

Pros

The reason why we had chosen Odoo is for the combination of applications and being open source. We use practically all modules; sales, CRM, Purchases, projects, webshop/website, POS, HR, repair management, manufacturing, and finance. Most of the competitor ERP software does not provide the webshop/website and POS modules. This point was for us at the end the most important one.

Cons

Because of the great number of applications within Odoo, they are not all at it's very best. But providing feedback, creating your own customisations or even your own modules does help to make the Odoo system more complete and easier to use.

Response from Odoo

We are glad to hear Odoo is saving your business time and simplifying some of the workflows you do many times a day! We noticed in your review you also mentioned sending feedback for features that would be helpful to you, keep that feedback coming as we are always eager to hear what ways we can better help support your business! I would also recommend checking out Odoo Studio (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCvFZrrQq7k) which allows you to customize your apps or even create new ones without the need to have your developer write code. Hope that helps, and thanks again for using Odoo for your business!