Livestorm

Engage your audience with better video communication

4.4/5
4.4/5
4.7/5
4.6/5

355 Software options

Ron H.

Best live event platform out there

Reviewed on 30/06/2021

Honestly incredible. I love the platform, really like the whole vibe of the company and the people I got a chance to work with from Livestorm were kind and patient.

Pros

Livestorm is easy to use, easy to integrate with our tech stack, and support is probably the best I've seen on any SaaS tool that I use.

Cons

There are some missing features, but nothing major. Currently we're mostly doing webinars and other live events and it is great for that. Some advanced features like splitting the audio recording will be nice, smoother integration with HubSpot (we use Zapier now) would be nice. But these are pretty small things.

Hanna T.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

DON'T subscribe to Livestorm!!!

Reviewed on 08/12/2020

- It is very difficult to run a video from a Powerpoint presentation on the platform, the sound simply doesnt work. You have to download other softwares and have a very special organization to make it work. Of course when it's your first webinar and you have no idea what the hell is going on... you are happy to be organized and rehearse as it took us 24hours to figure it out, thanks to the ZERO HELP from customer service!
- Sometimes... you don't know why or when... your speaker's Powerpoint presentation wont work on Livestorm. It will only be a black screen... For NO REASON AT ALL!!! Just that the platform is not technically ready!!! Again, we were luck to rehearse in advance but I lost 48hours of the time of a very important surgon who was my speaker and stressed out a lot about this technical problem, she went to buy new webcams, eternal microphones.... we even payed for 12hourse help from a technician to go see her in Israel and try to figure it out!!! Nothing worked! Of course NO CUTOMER SERVICE was answering my complaints except only one hour before the webinar to tell me that it wasnt a fixable problem... I had to PAY AN OTHER SUNSCRIBTION TO ZOOM 1 hour before my webinar and send the new link to all my participants... of course it worked perfectly on zoom in one second!
I cant tell you how disapointed I am in Livestorm, I have no trust in them anymore, I am complaining to everyone about it and cant even get an answer for the customer service !

Pros

The design of the software is nice. We chose it originally because it is a French company.

Cons

This software is not ready to be used for the general public. I have had many technical problems that completely enabled my webinar to start, mostly because of incompatibility with Powerpoint presentations. Powerpoint presentations are often at the core of a webinar... there CANT BE ANY INCOMPATIBILITY!
Also, there is NO COMPETENT NOR ACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I am paying 2500 dollars a year to speak to a chat bot and maybe have someone answering my questions 24hours after I need an answer!!!
ALSO, it is extremely EXPENSIVE, has no cost flexibility, if you need only one month webinar with more than 250 subscribers you have to pay for the whole year

Response from Livestorm

Hi Hanna,
We are truly sorry to read about this experience. Our platform at that time only supported sharing PowerPoint slides via screen sharing, rather than sending.

Moreover, we are sorry to hear that our customer service did not meet your expectations. After examination, our Support team worked closely with you and was in touch within 1 hour of your first correspondence with us. We apologize if this was not sufficient.

With regards to our pricing plan, it's our mission to be as clear and transparent as possible. As outlined on our pricing page, we offer the ability to choose between annual and monthly plans. There's also options to further customize your plan.

We were sorry to hear about this experience and after discussion in December, our Support team had provided you with a full refund. We reviewed your comment again carefully and we'll take it into consideration to continue providing our customers and users with a great experience.

All the best,
Daniella from Livestorm

Sara A.

My ultimate savor "Livestorm"

Reviewed on 02/09/2021

Overall experience was just great, i did let go of Tencent and Zoom and used this ultimate savor.

Pros

You can easily set up webinars, and the interface is quite user-friendly. After our amazing "Speakout8" competion held on Livestorm I can assure  You also get a beautiful  interactive webinars with the option of inviting users to speak on the stage and ask their questions.

Cons

There is a common registration page for all events, which we would like to change or remove from time to time. What is apparent for the managers versus the moderators versus the speakers versus the spectators is not always understandable.

Dwight C.
  • Industry: Publishing

President

Reviewed on 18/09/2021

Very happy with the whole experience starting from the online help or sale meeting we had through pursase and use.

Pros

How easy it was to deploy and use and this is appreciated as some of our staff using it are not native speakers of English therefore being "intuitive" is very appreciated.

Cons

Sorry I can not think of any, the software has preformed beyond expectations

Mark L.
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Livestorm fills the gaps

Reviewed on 20/04/2020

The support team seem very responsive, but during lockdown they are not focused on improving the product, rather on making sure that the product actually works with all this increased demand. Fair enough!

Pros

I researched a lot of different webinar packages before choosing live storm. Some of the best features for us were the fact that you could have six different participants on the screen at once, the fact that the attendee doesn’t need to download a file, the flexibility of the registration page, and the ability to upload presentation slides. It looks slick too.

Cons

There are some features that could still be improved. Although it seems to be in beta-phase at the moment the ability for replays of any webinar to have presentation slides is important and not currently possible outside of the beta trial. Also, the display of upcoming webinars could be improved a lot. In other words rather than just one long list of upcoming webinars perhaps allow a list of today’s webinars, this week’s webinars, etc

GoToMeeting

WebinarJam
Melissa K.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Great web platform for webinar events!

Reviewed on 04/09/2020

Running our events through this platform has helped us continue to build our relationship and trust with our clients.

Pros

The software is easy to use and requires no downloads. This is key for our clients who attend our events. With other software platforms, downloads are often necessary for it to function and many of our clients do not have these admin rights on their PCs.

As the admin for this software I could not believe how well integrated everything was, Livestorm thought of almost everything you could need to seamlessly and professionally run webinar events. The event analytics are at your fingers tips evaluation.

Cons

As we began to use the software we identified some improvements that could be made. These recommendations were made to Livestorm and implemented in short order. At this time I have no complaints!

Zoom Video Webinars and GoToWebinar

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

We decided to try Livestorm and once we found out how easy it was, how many features the platform had as well as the ability for customization there was no turning back.
Enrico D.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Perfect Webinar platform

Reviewed on 03/06/2020

We use livestorm in a daily case.
Producing live-webinars works fine.
Also a lot of daily webinars up to 200 participants to very different themes and attendees works.
A big feature is also the extensive automatisation possibilities.

Pros

It is easy to use, has an enormous compatibility and some outstanding features.

Cons

The compatibility mode for bringing attendees to stage could be a little more relaxed.
It doesnt work also on iPad pro as a "Mobile device".

Zoom Video Webinars, Jitsi and GoToWebinar

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Supplier, hosted in France - DSGVO / GDPR!

Demio

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

The whole package including stand-alone-tab "Questions"
Andy W.

Makes all of our webinars easy

Reviewed on 03/06/2020

We finally found webinar software that gives us the interaction tools and the quality of video that we were looking for!

Pros

Easy to use, a few quirks in setting up, but fine once we got started. The whole team uses it across the globe for weekly webinars with customers. Good quality video and good interaction tools.

Cons

Registration for attendees could be streamlined just a little.

Zoom Video Webinars and Demio

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Video quality wasn't as good.

Crowdcast

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

Perfect mix of functionality, quality and price.
Julia D.

Love the Tool!

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

Livestorm gives me the opportunity to offer a new service to my clients through the webinars. At the same time, I save valuable time.

Pros

You can easily customize your webinars and host weekly events.
The content and knowledge base helps a lot and it's fun to test new options.

Cons

It would be great to include the recording after a webinar directly in the email sequence.
And I would love to see the results of a poll in the sessions overview.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

We needed the option to host one webinar with many sessions but only with one link we can forward to our customers.

TwentyThree Webinars

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

I like the different options to set up a webinar (live event, on demand) and to customize it as well (colors, logo, landing page)
Craig S.

The perceived hard, made Easy with Livestorm

Reviewed on 12/03/2020

The experience has been and on the few occasions we had some issues, the Livestorm customer care Team was prompt in resolving the issue and showing us how best to get the most out of the platform

Pros

At Highlight, we need a platform to deliver Customer facing webinars that was easy to use, easy to setup and most importantly delivered quality webinars at a touch of the button.

Livestorm was an easy choice. At Highlight, we deliver bi-weekly webinars to our community and each and everyone has been successful and well-received.

Cons

There is nothing I can find fault with Livestorm.

Zoom Video Webinars, Webex and GoToWebinar

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

The last webinar software we used was very hard to ensure a quality voice and video stream for each session. There was always a dark cloud hanging over us if the live stream was actually good quality. With Livestorm, we have never had this issue, so the clouds were lifted and we could focus on the content - not the technology problems.

WebinarJam

Easy of use. Integration with our streaming platforms. Price
Thomas F.
  • Industry: Government Relations

Easy webinar tool

Reviewed on 29/03/2021

We onboarded quite easily many new users thanks to this user-friendly tool.

Pros

No software to install and update. It's a real SaaS even on mobile. Our international clients have always been able to connect hassle-free. The logic of the sessions (on the same topic) is a plus for those who have recurring content.
I like the uploaded content-sharing tool. It makes it easy to broadcast PDF, video, etc.
We are trying to make the API work with our CRM. Should be done soon.

Cons

The "team member" status is a bit weird. If a colleague wants to attend an event of your company, the admin has to invite him/her as a team member (a kind of co-host). Otherwise, he/she can't subscribe.

Asim K.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great Platform for Webinars

Reviewed on 05/06/2020

As an organization, we used Google Suites but signed on to Livestorm as Google Meet would not less us share/play a media file easily. Also, access control is non existent in Google Meet.

Pros

Ability to easily share/play a video file without any audio or buffering issues.
Ease of sending invites and tracking of who has unsubscribed.
Ability to edit emails and the frequency that are sent out.

Cons

Currently, there is no way to copy over the attendees from my previous webinar to my next webinar or even export to excel at least

GoToWebinar

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Due to lack of access control and media sharing capbilities

Google Meet

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

It seemed simpler to use through the trial run
Catherine T.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Livestorm has made events management during a pandemic painless

Reviewed on 01/12/2020

Livestorm allows us to engage with supporters all around the world both live and on demand.

Pros

It is incredibly simple to use by all parties and it's very reliable.

Cons

We would like to use this software more for more complex multi-session events like conferences, which does not seem to be an option at the moment.

Zoom Video Webinars, Slido, Fuze, Glisser, Mentimeter and Shindig

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

Easy to access live events through email links - no need to download anything. Great value for money. Nice sidebar options in webinar room. Webinars can be watched from desktop or mobile. Webinars can be recorded. Presentations, and documents can be shared. GDPR compliant.
Laura A.

Easy e smarter webinar

Reviewed on 26/05/2020

I made 10 webinars in the last 15 days and I am very satisfied

Pros

This is very easy to use, I like the customization and i can integrate it with a lot of app

Cons

I don't like that only 6 people can stay together on the room. I'd like to have at least 10 people together, and i'd like to have the name in the windows of all the contributors as Zoom

GoToWebinar

For security reasons

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

Because is younger!! GoToWebinar is ninety style
Zachary B.

Livestorm helped us scale up our webinar usage in response to COVID-19

Reviewed on 27/05/2020

Overall, Livestorm has helped our organization greatly. Before COVID-19, we were using a different webinar platform that gave us constant headaches. Since we switched over to Livestorm (luckily right before the pandemic hit), we are averaging about a webinar a day. While there have been occasional stability issues and some bumps in the road, Livestorm has more often than not been up to the task. They also have a fantastic customer service team.

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive. We've had very little trouble training our team of Outreach Managers on how to use this software. All the in-webinar features are useful and appreciated.

Cons

Limited capacity for webinars is not an issue for us most of the time, but has occasionally been a problem. We would also love to see an integration for Livestorm with Salesforce.

Devon S.

Exactly What We Needed

Reviewed on 10/03/2020

I was looking for an easy to use software to hold live online classes and tested 3-4 different providers. Livestorm was perfect. It does everything it says it will do. When I've run into problems or questions, customer support is great.

Pros

Attendees don't have to install software on their computer to attend our live classes. They can listen in from their cell or tablet if they're away from their computer. It's easy for us to use. Settings are saved from one event to another. Very flexible. The recording is clean and quickly available for download. The reports are detailed and helpful.

Cons

I there were a connection between our WooCommerce store and Livestorm without Zapier; otherwise, it's perfect.

LiveWebinar, WebinarJam and GoToWebinar

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

Easy of use, and the features it offered.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

The system failed 2 hours before my webinar and they did nothing except to say sorry

Reviewed on 23/04/2020

A horrible night mare

Pros

Ease of use, efficient reporting system..

Cons

the software crashed 2 hours before the event. disaster

GoToMeeting

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Because new system is working

Webex

customer service

Response from Livestorm

Hi there,

We indeed experienced two down times of a bit over 1 hour each in April. This was due to the increase of usage we've been seeing due to Covid-19. We had made a few updates to try and support this traffic, but it wasn't enough. We course-corrected since and are continuously improving the stability of the platform. This is a long lasting effort from the team.

Down times are very unfortunate for Livestorm, where our customers trust us to host live events. So when the platform goes down, there is nothing we can do to truly make up for the bad experience this causes. We know this.

However, we reached out to all customers impacted and did our best to repay them. We extensively offered refunds.

This is an anonymous review, I have no way to see how we handled your case in particular. But please if you'd like to go over your support request again, could you reach out to [email protected] ? I'll personally look into it.

Lars P.

Livestorm is a great tool to educate customers

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

Pros

I use Livestorm to arrange weekly webinars to inform my customers about how to get the full benefits of all the features of my software application Pacoship 2.0. Livestorm is very userfriendly and has the important benefit that visitors to my webinars do not need to download anything to acces my Livestorm webinars. This is important to me, since most of my customers are organisations that would most likley ban the download of software necessary to access webinars from other webinar solutions. Livestorm is very easy use both for me who give the webinars, and for those who attend. Chat, questions, attendance lists works very well. Image quality and sound is excellent the way use it. Because Livestorm is easy to use, I can concentrate on the content of the webinars i provide. Because my customers find Livestorm webinars easy to attend, I have a high rate of attendees and repeat attendess. User support is also very good.

Cons

There is really nothing I do not like about Livestorm.

• Industry: Banking

Brilliant Software

Reviewed on 20/04/2020

Really pleased. Will continue to use in the near future.

Pros

Livestorm is incredibly easy to use. It's support staff are incredibly helpful, and it's great to see that they are constantly taking on user feedback and offering new features as a result.

Cons

Would be great if you didn't have to use other apps to do things like bulk import registrants as an administrator. However, I did appreciate the livestorm team showing me how to use the app (zapier).

Annamaria K.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 04/05/2020

Livestorm came in handy for us when the covid-19 pandemic put our in person events to a halt. It has been an incredible smooth experience not only for us staff but also for our event attendees.

Pros

Livestorm was an ideal platform for our organisation as it does not require our attendees to download any additional software. It allows us to have full control of the webinars and it is very easy to customize.

Cons

It would be handy to improve the squares of each presenter alongside presentations. As the presentation can take of the whole screen it minimizes out speakers quite a bit.

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

Livestorm had the entire package we were looking for and offered the most reasonable price for our budget.
Pranay M.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Had a positive experience in using this tool.

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

This tool Saved lot of time and money.

Pros

Very user Friendly tool. Attendees can join the webinar in a simple way. Customer service is awesome. The recording feature is awesome, where recordings can be used for future reference. It can be setup easily.

Cons

I feel that it is costly and Small organizations cannot afford to buy. This is the only cons i have.

Response from Livestorm

HI Pranay, we're glad you're enjoying your time using Livestorm! And particularly on user-friendliness and customer service, as these are 2 very important focuses for us that we thrive to improve every day.

We try our best to make Livestorm accessible to organisations operating on a tight budget and even ONGs. So I'd suggest any smaller company reading this, to email us for more details about our specific pricing programs :)

Thank you again so much for your kind review.

Best,
Thibaut

Frederic B.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Easy Platform

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

I use it for meetings and for our Wine tasting on line.

Pros

Capacity to connect without downloading anything

Cons

Mix in languages and no phone access to platform

Zoom Video Webinars and Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

French and easy. Could find a living adress !!
Ephraim S.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Livestorm

Reviewed on 01/06/2020

Pros

It's a great software and very user friendly, was able to set up everything without any training.

Cons

The fact that when you have the 100 attendees option, you have to contact their support team to limit the registrants for you. They must make that option available to users.

Rafael G.

FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE WEBINAR

Reviewed on 05/05/2021

The company decided to use a single platform to organize, attend and take advantage of important business information related to the attendees of the webinar

Pros

Among the most interesting features was that you can create an invitation and an event registration very easily. For the administration of the event it was also important who registered without having to do an additional action. The registration page and the sending of the recording contribute a lot to the attention of people who register even if they have not been able to see the event live

Cons

I would like to have an option to reforward emails through the platform, although it is true that I can do it through my traditional mail option, having control of all the information in a single specialized platform would be the ideal

Automatic webinars Smart forms and enrichment Enrollment and event widget
Kevin S.

Livestorm makes me WANT to do more webinars for our customers!

Reviewed on 14/01/2019

Our customers are learning our software so much more quicker and easier. Sign-ups of our webinars are at record highs.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use. The automatic emails and notifications that are customizable make it incredibly easy to remind my customers that a webinar is coming up. Using the actual software is a breeze, and my customers find it really easy to log-in, ask questions during the webinar and even submit poll answers. Sending a recording after the webinar is done is also super helpful.

Cons

The only downside is I'm not able to categorize my webinars on my website. For instance, I want to be able to show "Advanced Webinars" as a separate section to "Introductory Webinars". Other than that, everything is great!

Response from Livestorm

Thanks so much for your review Kevin! We're delighted to see you're finding success with Livestorm and that your participants also enjoy it :)

Your feedback is duly noted as well. I shared it with the success team to make sure we count it and will be able to let you know if any progress is made on event categorization!

Thibaut & the Livestorm team.