HubSpot CRM

4.5 (4,129)
Write a Review!
Everything you need to sell in one integrated suite

(4,129)
4.3/5
4.3/5
4.4/5
4.4/5

4129 Reviews for UK Users

Tanner
Tanner

Worth the price if you need it all

Reviewed on 26/09/2022

It has been good, it was a smooth transition from Keap.

It has been good, it was a smooth transition from Keap.

Pros

One of the pros with Hubspot is that your organization can operate out of one system instead of stitching together 4-5 management tools for sales, marketing, and admin.

Cons

The price point is really high when you start to get into all the package options and features. Users can certainly stitch together a cheaper monthly bill by using multiple dedicated services.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

The email sending capabilities at Keap had become limited and the general customer service was not great.

Keap

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

HubSpot had more sales and calendar booking options than ActiveCampaign.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Hubspot CRM for K's

Reviewed on 05/04/2024

I like that we are able to manage all our potential clients is one place. With one appe for all of us, we can all see where we left off. We can find the emails and phone number left by the customer and just move from there. Unlike using traditional email. With this we can see the trend and analytics where we get to see those who were converted. If any problem arises, the customer service is ready to help. With all the features of hubspot, it is by far the best CRM we got to use.

Pros

I like how hubspot crm serves as a database for all our records in our business. We have all information from our customers from there. Wveryone gets the chance to see. No need to cc my boss like in a typical email. They can see it and sometimes just take over when I'm off. It is very user friendly and has very great features.

Cons

I just dislike the fact that the system won't load without internet. There was one time that I was in an area without signal. I need to get the customer's phone number so I can just call them because rhere was no internet signal. But wasn't able to. But it's fine and understandable. Everything nowadays needs internet to fully function.

Natasha

What used to be great is now awful

Reviewed on 31/03/2024

Pros

HubSpot CRM was great 2 years ago. Was very expensive, but had a good return for the price. Now they keep charging more and more and give less and less.

Cons

I don't know what happened, but it's no longer good value for money and they have a lot of bugs and no solutions and very limited support - chat support is unavailable 99% of the time.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Best For Scaling Small Business RevOps

Reviewed on 15/02/2024

We are excited to keep trying new features on HubSpot that continue to augment our marketing and sales processes. Our team is gearing up this first quarter to implement there new AI integration into our business processes, excited for the year ahead!

Pros

There are so many features that have been added on throughout the last few years, and we think AI is going to augment that. The most important process is moving leads down the pipeline for us with different automations, and assigning different team members self-qualified leads that can book calls through the HubSpot calendar.

Apart from automations we are also very happy with how the Hubspot chat features connects to other social networks, critical for connecting leads to sales and customers to support.

Cons

Lead capture feature isn't as flexible as other form competitors like TypeForm, it would be nice to have a component that didn't initially overwhelm visitors with the input fields.

Salesforce Starter

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

More functions that integrated into our tech stack ecosystem available on Hubspot.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Easy of use compared to having a consultant set up SalesForce for us.
Kathryn
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Love me some Hubspot!

Reviewed on 16/05/2024

Love it & always look forward to using it daily. Makes my job that much easier!

Love it & always look forward to using it daily. Makes my job that much easier!

Pros

Ease of use, communication between sales team & prospects is seamless, automation is amazing. Very user friendly platform & one of the best CRM's I have used in my entire sales career.

Cons

The reporting was a bit difficult to understand & needed further looking into to understand.

• Industry: Photography

A flexible CRM that scales well for growing businesses

Reviewed on 04/04/2024

Pros

Hubspot is easy to setup as an individual starting out with their first entry into a CRM. The KB guides are helpful and the support team is very helpful when I get stuck.
Since Hubspot integration is supported in a lot of other apps, it's easy to connect it to my website and other services I use.
I'm able to generate lists of contacts and leads to send marketing comms to.

Cons

Hubspot's compartmentalization of features means the product gets expensive fast.

The way their object lists are setup make challenging to filter across different objects when creating advanced workflows. It takes a lot of mental gymnastics to build a workflow that does what I need it to do.

LaShonne
  • Industry: Hospitality

Hubspot Review

Reviewed on 09/04/2024

My overall experience has been amazing. I would recommend HubSpot to all. It makes our sales and managing our different properties, very simple.

Pros

Everything is notated and all information is stored per company. We can add emails and phone calls so that everyone in our company is on the same page.

Cons

There is nothing that I have found that I do not like about HubSpot. It is user friendly.

Matthew
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Fantastic CRM for any team!

Reviewed on 10/04/2024

Pros

I like the customizable elements of HubSpot reporting and analytics. This helps our team have oversight of our client portfolio, ARR, and the value of our accounts.

Cons

I dislike the lack of customizable sequences in the HubSpot CRM system. There are other tools out there that have more dynamic and conditioned actions in similar tools.

Rexie
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Highly Productive CRM Software!

Reviewed on 22/03/2024

A great tool with lots of extra features but just not as financially viable for smaller businesses to scale up through their packages compared to other software suites. It does offer free training on IT marketing skills though so a good offering.

Pros

Very easy to set up and train others to use as online based. The overviews for productivity are good- you can easily reach client information, communications records, pipeline tasks and deals from multiple viewing pages.

Cons

Pricing was higher than other options with same functionality.

Gary

Streamlining Sales and Marketing for Small Business Success

Reviewed on 05/05/2024

Pros

HubSpot CRM has been instrumental in aligning our sales and marketing efforts, providing us with a centralized platform to manage leads, automate tasks, and analyze performance. Its seamless integration with other HubSpot tools, like Marketing Hub and Sales Hub, has empowered our team to create targeted campaigns and nurture prospects through the entire customer journey.

Cons

HubSpot CRM's pricing can increase with additional features, carefully assess your needs when upgrading.

Most nimble CRM platform on the market

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

- Has standardized our data collection process
- Has allowed us to build a far more robust...

- Has standardized our data collection process
- Has allowed us to build a far more robust database
- Has helped us automate low-value activities

Pros

- Easy to get up and running, i.e. implementation is not a painful process
- Less expensive than competitors
- SO SO MANY amazing native integrations
- Clean layout
- Good mobile functionality
- Easiest to learn from a user and admin perspective

Cons

- Don't enjoy the "Hubspot fields that cannot be changed" i.e. customization is limited
- Workflows can be wonky and don't always work right
- Support is based on the person, though most of them are fairly knowledgeable

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Needed something more professional with more integrations

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Salesfore was far too expensive and implementation would have been an additional high-cost
Missy

Free CRM or full stack implementation - excellent value!

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

I recommend to anyone who makes the investment: spend a week to LEARN the product using the HubSpot certifications (video tutorials, etc. - use the resources to know WHAT you now have in your toolbox!). Then, PLAN and SCOPE your on-boarding project together, as a team. Don't try to do everything at once, or even in concert over various departments. What one area of your business needs WILL affect the others.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, great support, fantastic on-boarding staff, excellent knowledge base. Large marketplace of ancillary providers, but if you have any level of reading comprehension, you can follow KB and/or support instructions provided and do-it-yourself.

Cons

A few missing features, but HubSpot has a robust community for those kinds of requests. Honestly, I love the software so much that I cannot even think of anything very serious as a con. Example: cannot personalize the URL for quotes in the Sales Module. Service Module is fairly new and could use some maturation of features.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

I've stalked HubSpot for marketing trends since their early days when the only offering was marketing automation. This year, our company implemented a full stack from CRM & Marketing to Sales & Service and went live with HubSpot CMS on 9/30/19. I've worked with MANY different CMS platforms, and HubSpot is truly the easiest one for full-featured lead generation conversion needs, including analytics. And it's not just affordable; it's a good value!
Shawn

HubSpot Over Everything Else

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

Once you get to know your way around the CRM with all the functionality it's really easy to use. Take time to get training on all of the functionality and HubSpot does a good job with their training staff.

Pros

It's easy to keep track of everything in the sales pipeline like the last conversations you or another rep has had with a prospect or client, how many times you've followed up and to determine what work still needs to be done.

Cons

It very rarely can be glitchy but when it is, it can be annoying. There are a lot of duplicate contacts that are in the CRM that confuses things a bit but they get cleared out then you'll have another batch to take care of.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

We were expanding and needed more functionality to track deals and deal stages.

Basecamp

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Salesforce was a bit too big for what we needed, with a sales staff of only 4-5 we didn't need to have a CRM like Salesforce.
Brandon
Brandon
  • Industry: Biotechnology
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Intuitive and User-Friendly Without Being Overwhelming

Reviewed on 07/01/2020

I was a critic of HubSpot before I was a strong supporter. It takes some time to understand the platform before you can fully see the possibilities. If starting a company from scratch, I would definitely put HubSpot CRM on the short list.

Pros

HubSpot focuses on simplicity and usability rather and competing for the most features or customization. The primary requirement of our CRM implementation project was ease-of-use and HubSpot has not dissapointed. And while there are limitations compared to other platforms, the feature set is growing all the time and we don't have to rely on third party integrators or developers. It is also easy to scale up quickly.

Cons

HubSpot has a strong culture and jargon. To truly understand the platform, you will need to learn to think like the HubSpot community which can use different terms and methodologies. The platform also seems to be biased mostly towards B2B service companies, however you can make it work for just about any type of organization. Also keep in mind that while the CRM starts as "free," the cost increases quickly as you leverage the other HubSpot "hubs."

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

MS Dynamics was clunky, buggy, and had an outdated user interface. I'm sure a custom integrator could have smoothed out some of the issues, but who wants to deal with that cost and complexity.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

HubSpot had all the core features we needed at a lower cost without the need for a third-party integrator.
Tyler
  • Industry: Automotive

Best Free CRM

Reviewed on 10/02/2020

Overall it gets the job done and not too bad. I'd love to have all our email campaigns in the same ecosphere with HubSpot, but we do it for free on MailChimp and get more features. The organization of the Contacts, Companies, and Deals is great, you can even add a service ticket which is awesome.
We tried the paid version for the sales for a while and liked the automation, just don't think we're using all the features to justify using it, currently went back to free and working just fine. We are using the deals section as a sales pipeline with a built-in project pipeline to track our jobs wich works okay, for now, just a workaround till we find a better process. If Google purchases Salesforce though, we would be looking into that very seriously.

Pros

Free.
Great tools that connect with your website, seeing data on what's being viewed.
Deals pipeline.
Forms that connect to your website.
Connects Contacts, Companies, and Deals amazingly.

Cons

Once you get into the paid version, it's spendy, especially if you don't use all the features.
The products section isn't really feature-rich
doesn't work the best with Google, including drive.
Gmail add on isn't good.
The free forms don't give you the option to center your form on your website, so it's off-centered and has the HubSpot badge on it.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Even though we loved the google integration, Hubspot had more features and was free.

Copper

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Free. Though we may re-look at them here soon.
Patrick

What's Not to Like!

Reviewed on 19/06/2020

I was able to incorporate using the application for hr/hiring practices, clinical long term tracking of patient success, business development, and revenue development.

Pros

Hubspot is an incredible product which incorporates every aspect of sales and marketing and has so many integrations, that your success is unlimited. The CRM is fully customizable, the email marketing application has endless templates, you can import your entire website, do paid media and track all your campaigns and track all of your social media efforts as well. Don't even get me started on the reporting capabilities because they are endless. I want to see all contacts who have opened five web pages, completed a lead form, within the last three months, boom done. Segmentation, lists, snippets, automation, sequences for any process. Can you tell I'm a big fan!

Cons

The biggest problem you will have is getting your team to understand the full depth and functionality of the application. I wish I had more by in from the entire team, which is not the applications fault.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

To many different applications doing multiple marketing and sales tasks.

Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Cost, functionality, and familiarity with the product.
Dan
  • Industry: Hospitality

Hubspot is "The Hub"

Reviewed on 25/08/2022

We've made amazing sense of our mountains of data collected over the years, and Hubspot's great user interface has made it so much easier.

Pros

I'm usually very leery about unified platforms, but Hubspot manages to make everything come together in a "hub". Email, social, customer management, you name it. Make sense of your data!

Cons

Sometimes the procedures for things we were used to in other platforms are a little more involved. For example when we used a competing package for email list management and promotions, it was a trivial matter to re-send to people who did not read the initial email after a certain time. This feature exists in Hubspot but there's extra steps

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Mailchimp was growing to be very expensive due to their pricing model of amount of contacts. Hubspot was open to negotiations and crafted an excellent package.

Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Cost, ease of use, and also step-by-step instructions and training. Support is excellent!
Maurice
Maurice

Hubspot CRM offers the most complete free Customer software for startups and professionals!

Reviewed on 05/12/2022

After you get used to the workflow of Hubspot, it is a breeze to use. Contacting new clients and adding them to Hubspot in no time becomes second nature. I also have Hubspot open during a Zoom call. I add some notes that I want to discuss, and report the full call just after we closed the call.I can then directly send an email with all the details to the other party.

Pros

The ease of use and many features that Hubspot CRM offers. Especially considering it is free software!I have tried out a few paid variants online, but I still fallback to Hubspot.That is saying something!

Cons

This might sound weird, but sometimes the options are just to many. In my opinion, a solid and simple workflow helps with productivity. With Hubspot, you often have too many options for your needs. Not a huge problem, but I noticed that a few of my clients (including me in the beginning) where overwhelmed with all the features it offers.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

A combination of the pricing and lack of features in Zoho.Hubspot still has the most complete platform, and once you get used to its workflow, it becomes a valuable toolbox.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

The amount of features Hubspot offers has not been beaten by any other software.And, it is free!
Kylee
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Seamless Integration for Boosting Sales and Marketing Synergy

Reviewed on 31/08/2023

HubSpot CRM has been a game-changer for our business, revolutionizing the way we approach sales and marketing. One of the standout features that has truly impressed us is its remarkable ability to seamlessly integrate our sales and marketing functions, creating an unparalleled level of synergy that has significantly enhanced our operations. Gone are the days of siloed efforts; now, every step of the customer journey is a cohesive experience. The centralized dashboard provides a comprehensive view of our leads, prospects, and customers, allowing both teams to collaborate efficiently and tailor their strategies based on real-time insights.

Pros

What sets HubSpot CRM apart is its intuitive automation capabilities. The seamless integration of marketing automation tools ensures that leads generated by our marketing efforts flow seamlessly into our sales pipeline. This has not only streamlined our lead nurturing process but has also led to a significant reduction in manual handoffs and a boost in overall conversion rates.

Cons

I think the hardest part about HubSpot was the setup process. While it takes much effort to get set up with Hubspot CRM, we found it was more than worth it and the support team was able to help us with our most difficult integrations.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and SugarCRM

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

We were convinced by our SEO expert that Hubspot was the best option for our CRM.

SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

The functionality with HubSpot was unmatched by the other products. The intuitive structure of how contact information is presented is easy for any user.
Louisa

Amazing CRM

Reviewed on 20/11/2023

Our experience with Hubspot thus far has been overwhelmingly positive.

Our experience with Hubspot thus far has been overwhelmingly positive.

Pros

I have a strong affinity for HubSpot CRM. Two years ago, I advocated for our company's transition to HubSpot, and I have no regrets. Our committed Customer Success Manager is consistently accessible, and the Support team is both responsive and helpful. While the platform boasts an array of features, which can sometimes feel overwhelming when searching for specific details amid the abundance of options, the HubSpot team is consistently efficient in providing the necessary clarification. This contrasts with our experience with previous solutions, where obtaining help and support was not as easy and straighforward.

Cons

The only qualms I have with HubSpot CRM revolve around some small improvements that I would appreciate seeing implemented. Specifically, it would be great to have the option to select multiple contacts simultaneously using the shift key, rather than having to choose them one by one. This small enhancement would streamline our workflow and contribute to an even more user-friendly experience. Overall, though, my experience with HubSpot CRM has been overwhelmingly positive.

Annika

Very powerful and useful tool, but could benefit from some cleaning

Reviewed on 16/12/2023

Used it nearly every day for over 2 years. Very easy once you get to know it and are able to work around its quirks. Occasionally goes rogue and connections break however there are several industry experts who can fix it with relative ease. When it’s working, it is incredible and for the cost, overall pretty good

Pros

The level of customization was extremely granular and nearly every aspect could be specifically tailored to my organization. Mostly intuitive to use and houses the capability to bring most business functions in house on a central dashboard.

Cons

At times the platform can be very glitchy. Is prone to small bugs (names switching, phone numbers/files/titles getting corrupted, occasional brief outages). While these things are not the biggest inconvenience they can pile on if not cleaned up or rectified immediately and can result in a slightly skewed database. The system is also not necessarily independently intelligent and capable of recognizing slight variances, dupes etc, making most things a manual process.

Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Hubspot was cheaper than salesforce and offered more customizable options for a small company
Javier

HubSpot CRM its Free, Easy to Use and that makes it Extremely Useful

Reviewed on 07/11/2018

I've used several instances of HubSpot CRM in jobs at different corporations as well as help set the CRM to a few clients in the past. The fact that it is Free and extremely easy to use has motivated me to recommend it to many friends, from the smallest individual contractors and freelancers to actually large companies.

Pros

My favorite aspect of HubSpot CRM is the ability to track all activities and link it to other documents. This aspect combined with how quick and easy is to set a reminder for a follow-up call or email, helps me guarantee success with prospects and customers.
The second best aspect, in my opinion, it’s the integration with the HubSpot marketing platform, since I can easily see the workflows that a potential client has had, the downloads that he has made and when he has made interactions in my websites.
But I know that for many people the fact that it is Free and that it connects to many 3rd party Apps, is it most important selling point. Though personally I’ve only connected it to WordPress websites and some Email Marketing platforms.
Lastly, something that I don’t see people talk a lot about, is that the sales pipelines helps close more deals with less work, as it organizes and tracks every aspect and helps it grow and develop in the right direction.

Cons

Only two specific points comes to my mind.
The CRM lacks the ability to add multiple email addresses to a single contact record. Sometimes I start a conversation with a contact through a work email, but then sends some information through a secondary email address. Even though it is something small, I think it limits my capacity to contact.

And also the ability to merge companies would also be of great help, since HubSpot CRM does not have any tool to join the information of the contacts of different organizations.

Laci

An Overly Honest Review

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

Overall, Hubspot is an incredible software with more to offer than I originally thought possible in one system. While there's a lot of room for improvement, they make weekly updates to software. It's continually growing and getting better and it was already very impressive. I have become the cheerleader in my company for Hubspot and if they were a football team, they'd be the team that consistently beats their more talented rivals but doesn't always score against the easy wins. It's frustrating but knowing their talent and that they're truly better than that, you realize that they'll figure it out sooner or later. Go team, go!

Pros

I like the overall ease of use within Hubspot. Tasks like building a landing page or setting up an automation workflow are not longer complicated pieces of code. They're truly user friendly to build, change, and report on. There are so many resources to help you if you do get stuck on anything. Between the blogs, learning academy, ask the community, and actual support... you can find the answer to any question. Sometimes the answer is simply that it cannot be done and then you're prompted to leave your idea in the community to vote on. This feature is another one that I appreciate a lot as we've been told that the communities top voted ideas are the ones the engineers work to bring to light first. If this is true or not is unknown by me, but I do greatly like the idea.

Cons

Hubspot is a wonderful software however, the worst headache a user will have is Hubspot missing many key and often basic features regardless of the level you purchase. They simply don't exist. A couple examples, you cannot schedule reoccurring tasks. This means if you have daily Tasks that you want to add to your Task Queues (another absolute favorite feature) you will have to manually add each daily task. Tasks also don't sync to your Google Calendar. The Conversation Inbox is their most limited feature in my opinion. This is meant to serve as your email system however there are so many holes in it that we were not able to navigate away from our existing email platform. You cannot have folders or multiple inboxes in the same view unless they are the default folders. You cannot make your own at this time. You have to manually add your signature if you are working from the inbox but it will automatically populate if you are working from a contact's page. Hubspot form submission notifications come into your separate email platform visually appealing and easy to read, however this email does not show up on the contacts timeline but instead the information gather is presented in a hard to find expandable note that is not user friendly. More so that pretty Hubspot email does come into Hubspot, it just gets automatically marked as spam due to Hubspots none-changeable rule that anything coming from [email protected] gets marked as spam.

Franki
Franki

HubSpot is simple to use, great features and great support. I can not image using another...

Reviewed on 08/05/2023

Pros

HubSpot is absolutely amazing! I can't stress enough how simple it is to use. The user interface is intuitive and navigating through the platform is a breeze. From setting up my account to utilizing all the features, HubSpot makes everything so straightforward.Speaking of features, HubSpot has an incredible range of tools that cover every aspect of my business needs. I can manage contacts, generate leads, run email marketing campaigns, handle social media, and analyze data—all within one platform. It's a comprehensive solution that has streamlined my workflow and made my life so much easier.But what truly sets HubSpot apart is its customer support. Whenever I have a question or encounter any issues, their support team is there to assist me. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely dedicated to helping me succeed. It's such a relief to know that I can rely on their support whenever I need it.Honestly, I can't imagine using any other CRM solution. HubSpot has surpassed my expectations in every way, and I'm truly grateful for its outstanding product and service. If you're looking for a CRM platform that's simple to use, packed with great features, and backed by amazing support, I wholeheartedly recommend HubSpot. It's been a game-changer for my business.

Cons

I cannot think of any, to be honest.

Harry
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Surely it can do that?

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

Pros

This review relates solely to Hubspot's Sales module, and not the Marketing package. Our small business utilises Hubspot for lead management and conversion tracking - I can't speak to Hubspot's other functionalities in the marketing field. Hubspot's Sales free and growth bundles are great value; offering start-up businesses with the basic tools required for recording correspondence with leads and tracking conversions. However...

Cons

As your business grows you naturally seek out greater efficiencies achieved through CRM automation services (e.g. automated follow-up emails to stay front of mind with prospects) - it's at this point you upgrade to the costly Professional package because the business case stacks up, right?

This is where Hubspot falls over. Everything (I cannot iterate this enough, literally everything) you would logically expect the software to support or enable isn't available. Credit to them, their support function does try to help but they are severally handcuffed by the limitations imposed by backend engineers and software architects. The tech supports can only try to provide convoluted/half baked work around solutions but often these result in additional implications and barriers downstream.

The nail in the coffin for our business was when we tried to setup automated email sequences (a 101), but learnt that you cannot enrol contacts into these processes when sending emails 'from' the shared/team/company email (e.g. sales@... or info@...) - rather, Hubspot requires users to send from their individual email (e.g. [email protected])

Have you ever corresponded with any business via a personalised email address? Whether I'm communicating with the local mechanic or Apple, I never email [SENSITIVE CONTENT] You engage with a shared mailbox e.g. sales or support or info@apple...

It's no brainers like this that force you to question Hubspot's services.