Manu Online

Material supply and manufacturing ERP solution

4.3/5

• Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

love this product

Reviewed on 28/05/2021

My company work faster and with less admin

Pros

My involvement so distant has been great. Once I had set it all up and learned approximately the program I was able to adjust it to our needs very effectively.

Cons

As it were thing I'm lost is plausibility to open modern work arrange specifically from the one which I fair did and not through primary menu. Minor thing but would spare few seconds of my time

Response from Manu Online

Hi Yonathan, thank you for the kind words. We are committed to make sure we deliver the highest service through our platform! We are sorry to hear that you experienced delay in regard to the usability of certain areas. We are committed to continuously develop Manu Online therefore we appreciate any feedback that can lead us improving the system. Most of our functionality is based of customer feedback. Have a great day!

Jane G.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Simple, effective solution.

Reviewed on 06/01/2022

Manuonline has worked out very well for us. We've had a couple of bespoke changes which have been completed in a very timely and cost effective manner. The Help menus are very comprehensive and support very reactive if required.
I'd like the opportunity to hook up with other users to see how they use they system and determine if there's any other functionality we should consider to ensure we're getting maximum use out of it. I've always found that useful with previous systems I've used.

Pros

Manuonline was very intuitive to use. It had all of the functionality we required as we simplified the business. It has multi-currency, multi-location functionality and simple Excel reporting features. Going to a SaaS solution was much simpler and gave us more flexibility. We predominantly use it for stock, sales & purchase order processing which it handles more than adequately. It was a very competitively priced solution with knowledgeable founders & great support.

Cons

A little concerned initially as installation and set-up seemed a little vague, however soon discovered it was very simple and a sufficient trial period confirmed my decision.
Also felt reporting was limited as I'd been used to writing my own bespoke from SQL via Crystal, but soon realised all the data can be outputted to Excel to manipulate and saved as standard reports if required.

Response from Manu Online

Hi Jane,

Happy new year!

Thank you for the kind words! We are striving to always improve our service and your feedback is highly important!

All the best!

Julia S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

awful absolutely

Reviewed on 07/01/2022

frustrating, maddening, infuriating, disappointing, beyond belief bad

Pros

nothing at all zero zip zilch absolutely nothing what so ever

Cons

its simpler to state what is ok about this software and the answer is nothing

Response from Manu Online

Hi Julia,

We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service and your feedback is highly important for us.

We can see that you have been on a Manu Online monthly contract for 6 years now, and we were not aware that Manu Online is not suitable for your business. We definitely want to provide value for all of our customers. Please drop a line to our support team if you have any specific questions about the use of the system and we will do our best to help.

Kyla H.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Good for start up businesses

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

As with any system the more you use it the easier it gets but you have to look for information and it can be a pain to track it down; I do find the Help Section is fairly limited.

Pros

Clear menu and menu paths make navigating Manu a joy after using SAP. On line training with Manu staff is very good.

Cons

Can be unforgiving once an item is despatched and serial numbers etc require updating. The answer always seem to be raise a customer return and start again.
Information can often be hidden away on back pages and missing a tick in a box can lead to complications further down the production and manufacturing process.

Response from Manu Online

Hi Kyla,
Thank you very much for the feedback. We are constantly working on improving the system therefore your feedback is highly important. We are working at the moment on reveling some of the information that may've been a bit hidden in the software. For instance, we have moved the Production planner on the main Production dashboard. We will also flag some of the details raised regarding dispatching and serial numbers. Again, thank you very much.

Sue D.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Flexible for a small company

Reviewed on 15/02/2021

My experience so far has been good. Once I had set it all up and learned about the program I was able to adapt it to our needs quite easily.

Pros

Integrates well with our accounting software and allows us to have up to date information and reminders to purchase components.

Cons

Having not used a program of this kind before it would have been great to have a basic training session to start that was free of charge.

Response from Manu Online

Hi Sue, thank you for the kind words. We are happy to see that you are using the platform with ease and has helped you maintain oversight across sales and production. We always appreciate feedback that can lead us improving Manu Online! Have a great day!

David N.
  • Industry: Food Production

ukm foods

Really enjoy it
i believe there is room for growth and development but i know the brilliant team they have they will get there.
i would like to see like quantities on stock with values on the inventory page instead of having to go into each and every item to check stock
the sales and credit features could be better. For example when you process a credit you manually have to go and raise the stock back to inventory.
i would like to see an "unmanufactured" feature if you manufacture in error
the support is unmatched

Pros

design could look cooler
quite easy to use
great integration with Xero

Cons

desired features are like quantity and costs on one dashboard in warehouse
lags a bit
sales side - crediting

Response from Manu Online

Hi David,
Thank you for your feedback! We are striving to always improve therefore it your feedback is highly important. We will be actually looking to improve a few things around design and ease of use in 2022. In regards to the product quantities on stock you can see that by going to Sales > Items > Product availability tab. Hope that helps.
We wish you all the best and thank you for choosing Manu Online.

Jouni M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Used Manu for 20 about years now

Reviewed on 25/01/2021

We have been using Manu for about 20 years now. It is in core of our daily process and business. I really can recommend it. It is simple to use and covers all the needs we have as an electronics manufacturing company.

Pros

Covers all the processes we need. Very easy to use and easy to learn for new users.

Cons

Only thing I'm missing is possibility to open new work order directly from the one which I just did and not through main menu. Minor thing but would save few seconds of my time.

Response from Manu Online

Hi Jouni, thank you for the kind words! We always appreciate feedback that can lead us improving Manu Online. We are very happy to see that you are using the system with ease. In the same time, we will look at the usability of certain functions within Manu Online and how to improve the experience. Have a great day!

Mark C.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Super easy and reliable

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

I rely on Manu for my orders in, and out, and tracking

Pros

No backups needed and always on; I can log on from anywhere and the data is available

Cons

Nothing, I'm really not sure what else I would want

Response from Manu Online

Hi Mark,
Thank you for your kind words! As we are striving to always improve our service your feedback is highly important!
All the best!

Paul C.
  • Industry: Semiconductors
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

A comprehensive ERP system for the small to medium size business

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

We chose ManuOnline due to a recommendation and we have not been disappointed.

As a small company growing rapidly it gave us exactly the right blend of simplicity and features

Pros

Simple to use, powerful and good support.
Cloud based so no need to worry about back-ups.

Cons

The fact that we could not unpick some errors and had to rely on Manu Online support to make the corrections

Response from Manu Online

Hi Paul,
Thank you for your feedback. It is highly important as we are striving to constantly improve our service.

Leon M.

True Cloud Enabled ERP

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

Streamlining business processes and brings together sales and manufacturing to improve delivery times, and profitability.

Pros

The ease of set up, with the limitless ability to customise the product.

Cons

Integration with Google Workspace, Google Sheets, Docs, Drive. Also google big query, data studio.

Response from Manu Online

Hi Leon,
As we strive to always improve and deliver the best possible service your feedback is highly important! For that we thank you! All the best!

Sunil T.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Nice product with ease of use for Inventory and shipping management.

Overall its nice.

Pros

Ease of use.
Quick deployment.
Standard functionalities.

Cons

Rest services are not that great, have some bugs and had to do workarounds for implementation.

Response from Manu Online

Hi Sunil, thanks for the review! If you have any feedback, or need assistance on our API please just drop us a line to our [email protected] email and we will do our best to help!