TherapyNotes, LLC Reviews

TherapyNotes, LLC

Write a Review!
Online mental health EMR and practice management software.

4.6/5
4.5/5
4.7/5
4.8/5

916 Reviews for UK Users

Above & Beyond!!

Reviewed on 07/02/2019

TherapyNotes has the most outstanding customer service of Any company in which I've ever conducted business. Each time I call them they respond within 1-2 hours with a Solution to my inquiry. When I have certain requests pertaining to my practice or TN account, they willingly and generously support my concerns and do whatever it takes to work with me so that my practice succeeds.

I could go on and on with this answer but simply put, I'm so grateful I "stumbled" upon this company and EHR softward progam because I've had ZERO issues with them at all and would highly recommend them to any person seeking a new documentation system!

Pros

TherapyNotes EHR is an outstanding software for my private counseling practice. It's ease of use and ample "help" section makes it simple for me to learn anything I have questions about --most of the time without even needing to call them. I've been a customer since 2016 and have only positive feedback to give. Use the free-trial offer. I did and have no regrets.

Cons

Regarding TherapyNotes, there are only 2 things that cross my mind now and then.

1) I'd like for them to develop a mobile app. I mentioned this to them and they were very receptive stating they were in the process of doing so. I'm looking forward to that!

2) I'd LOVE if TN created Intake forms that could be tailored to individual practices (i.e. insert company name here) If demographic, consent, HIPPA, cancellation, etc. forms were incorporated into the program and could be easily send to new clients through the patient portal , it would save me a ton of time and allow me to concentrate on providing therapy rather than on the necessary paperwork that is required.

Rose

Love Therapy Notes!

Reviewed on 22/08/2023

Easy billing, posting payments, intuitive to use the features.

Easy billing, posting payments, intuitive to use the features.

Pros

TN has the best customer service!! I love that weekends and evenings are available and everyone who answers the phone or responds by email knows just how to fix my problem!!!! A+++

Cons

Secondary claims submission not available yet

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

I felt TN was easier to use. I used the trial and didn't want to try any other platform.
Mostafa
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Stay away from them.

Reviewed on 15/05/2024

Pros

None as of lately. They have changed everything that they started with.

Cons

Absolute garbage! 2 days the eRx doesn't work. Waiting in a queue will easily take 45-60 mins. Website has been glitching for months. No compensation or sincere apologies for wasting our time. It used to be good when it started now they just seem greedy for cash and up charge for everything with no customer service. We are moving to another platform. SO disappointed. You will be wasting your time which is money so don't just judge them by price.

Erica

Never Use Another EHR

Reviewed on 06/03/2024

I have only used TherapyNotes and feel spoiled. The ease of note taking, treatment planning, and submitting claims makes running a private practice simple. Their support staff is exceptional in customer services. So kind, patient, and knowledgeable. I never hesitate to call them as I know my concerns will be heard and issues will be resolved. Highly recommend TherapyNotes to any mental health practice.

Pros

The user friendliness of therapy notes and the expectational support team that is always so kind and helpful makes this EHR the best in the business. They think of everything, response with a detailed email about what you talked about in a call, they send step by step screen shots in case your find yourself in need of help again. You never feel "alone" with the customer services staff of therapy notes.

Cons

I really cannot say there is anything I do not like about TherapyNotes. It is a full package. I would rate it 10 out of 10!!!

Kailey
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

#1 Mental Health EHR

Reviewed on 03/01/2024

Pros

Reliable, Secure, Comprehensive, and always adding new features. The Customer Service is the best I have ever experienced with any company ever! Wouldn't ever go anywhere else!

Cons

None, everything with TN is great! No complaints!

Sessions Health and SimplePractice

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

Customer Service accessibility and usefulness, comprehensive feature set
Farzaneh
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Best software there is in the market

Reviewed on 28/01/2024

I am very happy with how this software makes my work easier and how fast I complete my notes and get paid quickly on top of it!

Pros

Overall quality with the software and support team

Cons

Cannot think of any at this point in time

SimplePractice and TheraNest

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

Best software to use for electronic billing , scheduling, amazing client portal access!
Claudia

Therapy Notes Review

Reviewed on 23/01/2024

Therapy Notes has been invaluable to me in helping setting up and running my administrator’s therapy business. We are almost a year in business and we wouldn’t have been able to succeed without Therapy Notes.

Pros

The support staff is amazing. They are always friendly and extremely capable. They are also available 24/7.

Cons

I haven’t found anything I don’t like about Therapy Notes.

David

Excellent software.

Reviewed on 26/12/2023

Pros

Excellent customer service. They're constantly adding features. Reasonable priced for all that it does (notes, claims, payments, scheduling, etc.)

Cons

Nothing to dislike. They've been incredibly helpful and have wonderful technical support.

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

TherapyNotes has better pricing (which hasn't changed in years!), amazing support, and all the features I need in a small private practice.
Randy

Amazing Support

Reviewed on 06/02/2024

TN has been a deal from the free trial to start, to options for subscribing a growing business, and to interfacing with my clients.

Pros

[sensitive content hidden] provided fantastic support. He was knowledgable and provided solutions that resolved my issue immediately.

Cons

I wish they offered a mobile application to access TN.

Reasons for Choosing TherapyNotes, LLC

I am moving from a group practice to a sole-proprietorship.

CarePaths EHR

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

My new mentor uses TN so it made more sense to use what they use for training.
Merrill

The Right Choice

Reviewed on 25/08/2023

I was anxious about starting use of a system on my own but it's really been simple w/TherapyNotes.I am a self-employed therapist working on my own so a straightforward need for my business.

Pros

This product is easy to use for someone who has used EMR's but always with lots of support. I am now on my own but TherapyNotes is pretty self-explanatory. The articles for figuring things out are well written and easy to follow-not too technical.The selling point for me was having on-call tech support if I can't figure something out. So far I haven't had to wait more than 15 minutes and typically it's a much shorter wait time, if I have to wait at all. The tech support people are efficient and clear in their instructions. They then send an email reviewing the steps they have gone through w/me that I can review in the future if necessary.

Cons

Not being able to add templates within the system. You can customize (to an extent) the templates already in the system. The work around is scanning and uploading forms to the system. Not too bad...

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

the number one factor was on-call tech support. SimplePractice had some benefits (customizable forms) but you must email them for support and have to wait for more than a day for replies.
Barry
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Initial impression

Reviewed on 28/05/2021

Overall, very positive experience. Although it proved to be frustrating in the early stages, I realize that I’ve been able to upload a practice of about 30 patients within a month, and get more comfortable with the system.

Pros

I appreciate the cues promoting more detailed and specific treatment planning. I also really like the to do list, accessible from the main page, as well as in each client record. I have found the phone support to be excellent although at times, the wait to speak to a support person can be long.
The main reason I continued with therapy notes was the opportunity to use their card services, which appears to have the lowest fees of the more common credit card service providers.

Cons

I would like to be able to more easily customize the reporting aspects of the clinical note and treatment plan. And the billing component has been rather awkward to use.

I was, however, dismayed that my application to enroll in credit card services was denied, due to lacking proof of an office lease. I am primarily doing virtual care and so I lease hourly when I need to see a client in person. I am hopeful that the client services support person has found a solution and I should be accepted for credit card services within a couple of days.

Reasons for Choosing TherapyNotes, LLC

I had retired from Kaiser Permanente after 22 years, and epic had been the EMR for the past approximately 16 years

EpicCare

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

To be honest, if I do not get credit card services, I will likely at least trial simple practice, as it is being used by one of the agencies for whom I do some contract work
Jennifer
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

TherapyNotes knocks it our of the park!

Reviewed on 29/12/2021

Overall, TherapyNotes is exceptional! Customer Service is outstanding in resolving issues quickly, and over the years the representatives I've spoken with have all been kind and patient. TherapyNotes is user friendly....easy to learn and easy to train new staff. This is a must!

Pros

Many features of TherapyNotes are so helpful and effecient. The scheduling is easy and the software is very user friendly.

Cons

The billing is always a nightmare no matter which software is used. However, I would like TherapyNotes to find a more user friendly way to bill multiple insurances and a better way to be able to easily see which has been billed and what has been paid. Currently when entering new information such as insurance ID, addresses, phone numbers, payments,....once a new one is entered the old information goes away.

Response from TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you for the great review. We are rolling out a feature that maintains historic insurance information. It will be enabled for all accounts soon. See our blog for more info.

Sarah

Excellent system for therapists

Reviewed on 24/05/2023

Excellent experience with Therapy Notes. I highly recommend it.

Excellent experience with Therapy Notes. I highly recommend it.

Pros

I'm not tech savvy and neither are many of my clients. Therapy Notes is very user friendly on both ends and I hear positive reviews from my clients. I also appreciate that the intake forms and progress notes are efficient and can be poulated with past notes. The customer service is excellent. The wait time is minimal, the team member is always helpful and professional, and so far every question that I've had has been answered quickly. I don't accept insurance but issuing a superbill only takes a few clicks. I haven't tried any other programs but I recommend Therapy Notes all the time.

Cons

I wish that Therapy Notes had an app for myself and my clients. A number of my clients use their phones for our sessions and having an app would make it easier on their end and it would be easier for me when I'm out of my office.

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

It was more reasonably priced and the credit card fees were lower. SimplePractice included a free website trial but I found that it was basic and not worth the extra money. I also just found the Therapy Notes platform more intuitive.
Kathleen

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 21/06/2023

It's really been a good experience working with TherapyNotes. Hands down, it has the best support team. It has been very frustrating that the escribe department rarely answers their phone, and are only available 8 to 5p. The regular support teams stays with it until the problem is resolved.

Pros

Their support team is AMAZING! Once it is set up, it is easy to use. The templets are well developed and easy to use.

Cons

We kept getting contrary answers depending on the support person. The 2FA was a nightmare for reasons we have no answers to. We still can't get it installed on all our devices. I'm dreading a new code. I'm expecting it will not work.

Tebra

Cost, ease of use

Practice Fusion

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

What we thought was cost, but with all the add on charges, Therapy Notes might even be more costly.
Bill

Best software for Behavioral Health

Reviewed on 01/08/2023

I am looking to keep paperwork to a minimum, remain organized and on top of my notes and billing- TN does this very well for me.

Pros

It is comprehensive and meets all of the needs I have to run my practice efficiently. TN seems to be constantly working on future improvements in all functional areas of the system. It helps me keep up with notes and billing in a seamless manner and the system availability is pretty close to 100%!

Cons

I really have no thoughts about what would be better.

TheraNest

Reasons for Choosing TherapyNotes, LLC

It was a klunky nightmare - not geared to mental health so one had to work around the medical parts. It was not well designed, and was missing the features like scheduling and reminders and it did not scrub the claims to help you with errors.

Practice Mate

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

TN came very highly recommended by colleagues.
David
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy For All

Reviewed on 06/04/2021

Overall, I've enjoyed using the product, and look forward to continue using it. The pricing is competitive, especially for a non-profit, this has been a great selling point when compared to other companies.

Pros

I like that the software has a lot of built in features that are handy when starting to use the software. The company has also release a lot of great videos on youtube to help you navigate through the different options and features included in the software. I've used these videos to help find answers to questions. Next, it has been really easy for my clients to use as well. Their portal allows for easy transfer of paperwork and allows for clients to sign things electronically, so clients don't always have to download and sign the document then reupload it.

Cons

At this time, the telehealth feature doesn't have all the bells and whistles that Zoom or Microsoft Teams (MT) has. This is, from my understanding, a new feature so I hope they continue to work on this. Screen share or screen flipping would be helpful as I used these a lot during sessions when I used MT. It would also be useful if when you entered into the telehealth feature, it would open into a separate window so that you could still access the client's file or library.

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

I chose TherapyNotes because the price was right, and I felt that SimplePractice did not offer as much when comparing them. Although I did like the look of SimplePractice, I felt the consumer paid too much for just looks alone. In practice I feel that TherapyNotes is simpler for the therapists and clients.
Elaine
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Software effectiveness

Reviewed on 10/02/2021

I am in the promotional period and so far I am impressed by the delivery of service. The ability to import treatment plan information right into the notes saves time, because they do it for you. They are always available to support you every step of the way.

Pros

What I like most is the ease of use or adding patients, payers, and notes. I am able to set reminders for these features, create my own templates and add them to my library for myself or organizations use. Sending documents though the client portal is amazing, there is no need for print, fax or encrypted emails to get authorizations signed it is done electronically. Telehealth is included free! CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS THE BEST.

Cons

For special cases ie. Minor clients requiring multiple caregiver access to the client portal would need two account for the same client. It is not hard to do, however developing a portal link for such cases would be great! The pricing is reasonable, I don't like the individual charges in addition to the subscription cost. Such as submitting the billing claim to insurance is charged as additional cost per client. This can add up if bulk claims are not authorized by some payors. A portal link for Child welfare cases would be great! accepting credit cards is also an add on feature charge per transaction.

Valant EHR Suite and SimplePractice

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

Quality service at a reasonable price, customer service, and training videos dedicated to specific features of the software. HIPPA compliance

Beyond Outstanding!

Reviewed on 02/09/2019

A+++++

A+++++
EXCEPTIONAL, FAST AND ACCOMMODATING CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM A COMPANY I FEEL IS A TRUE TEAM WHO UNDERSTANDS ME AS A PROFESSIONAL (AND HUMAN BEING) AND THEY ARE ALWAYS, ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP ME IF A HARDSHIP ARISES AND WILL HONOR THAT EACH TIME BY HELPING ME OR ANYONE ELSE (as long as it doesn't become a continuous habit). They're truly amazing. I LOVE this company!

Pros

Therapy Notes (as an organization) provides optimal, timely, friendly & solution-focused customer service for any need I've called about. They are EXTREMELY UNDERSTANDING if you experience a Hardship of Financial setback (I was diagnosed with Lupus) and will do ALL it takes to accommodating your needs to help get you back on track.

Their software interace is extremey user-friendly (setting up your initial account, inputting new client information, scheduling (including a partient portal which assists clients in schedule their own appointment REQUESTS, automated email appt reminders, exceptional clinical documentation, SIMPLE billing practices to submit claims and receive ERA's (with one-click "posting" to various client accounts who are included on the same return ERA.)

Payment processing has Several options (my favorite is "Submitted Payment through an External Account/Debit) because most of my client prefer quick POS payment processing for matters such as paying their per session Co-Pays.

ETHICAL: Providers are blocked from submitted claims for processing until the corresponding clinical note has been signed. No way around this. Therefore, IF a provider wants reimbursement for services provided, they MUST be compliant and have signed and submitted their clinical documentation.

Providers are able to change the settings of the program....but Not that ONE requirement for liability purposes of course.

Seriously, Beyond Outstanding!

Cons

I'd say the ONE thing that makes it Exceptional::: LOL:::: The program forces providers to complete their clinical documentation within 24-48 hours. Unless you do so, the system blocks your ability to "bill" (and get paid!!) Ugh (but it's a good thing!)

I wish they'd develop an APP. I've been asking them for almost 4 years, yet they don't have one? Despite making several other changes to their system (i.e. blogging). They're such an advanced, in-tune, intelligent team of "younger" professionals, it's actually a bit mind-blowing for me that there hasn't been an APP created to support their "mobile consumers".... I feel they could POTENTIALLY be losing lots of business potential by neglecting to make this a priority (knowing that most of their main competitors do function via Apps and their lack of developing one decreases their "attractiveness" over to a company who uses an APP, DESPITE that TN is Superior in every other way!

Response from TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you Katie for the A+++++ review! Yes we do require notes before you can submit claims, but to be clear there is no "24-48 hour" requirement. You can do your notes whenever you want, as long as you do it before you bill.

We haven't prioritized an app because we have so much else we want to accomplish. Plus, you CAN use TherapyNotes on your mobile device in your web browser, and you can push your appointments to your smart phone's mobile calendar. Please check the knowledgebase for instructions on how to do that.

Thanks again! :)

Jennifer

My Love/Hate Relationship with This Software

Reviewed on 17/05/2020

As a therapist, sometimes I feel like being with TN is akin to staying in a bad relationship. They don't actually promise anything but I keep staying because I keep hoping/believing they're going to come through one day and offer these features (i.e. fillable client intake forms that transfer the data into my intake note, a mobile app, and a two-way calendar). TN is also charging the same amount of money or in some cases more money as other EHRs that do offer these simplistic features. One good thing is that they did lower the price by $10 per month for solo practices, but I am already paying $79 per month for myself and one intern. That price will increase by $20 per month for every intern I supervise, and I currently have ten prospective interns waiting in the wings. You do the math.

Pros

The good: First, TherapyNotes has outstanding customer service. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and able to troubleshoot issues within minutes after I've wrestled for hours trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Secondly, ease of billing. I have been with this service since 2015 and I've tried about four other EHR products, but I keep coming back to TN because of the ease of billing. All you have to do is input the client's insurance information and once you complete a note, you just press a button and the claim is sent out. With other EHRs, I still had to fill out my own claim forms, which I didn't know how to do. Because TN makes it so simple, I have decided to stay with them. Getting paid is pretty important, so I suppose this would be the single greatest value for me as far as this software is concerned.

Cons

The bad: They consistently refuse to provide the simplest of features requested by their users. I am intentionally using the word "refuse" because it is clearly a choice made by TN. I asked TN in September 2016 if they would EVER implement an electronic intake form. TN told me they were "working on it" and gave me an estimate of December 2016. It actually didn't happen until several months later, and when they finally revealed it, it was so disappointing. All they did was give us the ability to upload a form to the portal so a patient could download it, fill it out, and then upload it back. This means I still have to go through the time consuming task of manually typing everything the client wrote into the intake form on my end. When TN released this feature, they were so excited, as if it were the most amazing feature they've ever rolled out, completely oblivious to the fact that this "feature" is not much different from me emailing my intake form to a client. Apparently TN thinks it's still 2003. Several users left comments on the announcement post telling TN this is NOT what we were waiting for. As of May 2020, we are still waiting.
TN also doesn't have a mobile app, while most other EHRs do. As someone else stated, there is no two-way calendar integration. I'd also like to see a way for me to document supervision meetings with my interns. Right now I have to create a separate client account for each of my interns to keep track of supervision meetings.

Response from TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you for the review, Jennifer. We have a team of full-time developers working on TherapyNotes, and we are adding new features and improvements as quickly as we can, and the portal has been of significant priority. In addition to the Patient Information Form, we recently released the Patient Contact Form, and more forms and portal features are in development now. It is certainly not a matter of us refusing to add features, it's just a matter of getting to everything we want to accomplish.

Beza

Overall Experience with TherapyNotes

Reviewed on 09/02/2021

I have also been impressed with the quality of the customer service with the support staff agent. The agent that assisted me one evening in particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was knowledgeable, friendly, and prompt in resolving my issues that had stalled my work previously. Much appreciated and will highly recommend!

Pros

TherapyNotes was relatively easy to use after practicing some changes when crossing over from a different EHR (Theranest). After a month of practice, I found the documentation was relatively easy for daily progress notes and the psychosocial intake components.

I particularly liked the intake section where it divides the areas of psychosocial with the specific questioner. Another plus is scheduling ease; TherapyNotes allows me to schedule my client on a monthly basis on a specific day rather than requiring manual entry from my previous EHR system. It also provides me with the option of system reminders via email and or text message depending on the client's preference.

Lastly, from an audit standpoint, it appears TherapyNotes do not allow preliminary license holders such as LGPC, LGSW, etc.. from entering individual notes on new clients without the clinical supervisor approving/signing off on the treatment plan first. Also, TherapyNotes requires a clinician to document a treatment plan on the second visit following the initial intake prior to clearing the clinician from entering a progress note. I have also been informed billing insurance providers can only transpire after all entered notes for the service date has been signed off. The above-mentioned requirements from Therapynotes do quality control for audit and ethical purposes for practice holders.

Cons

The one thing I do find problematic with Therapynotes is the treatment plan section. The document allows the clinical to enter the approximate length of treatment however it does not allow for a clinical to set a review date (of 30, 60, or 90 days). This technically means Therappnotes does not generate a reminder for a clinical to review a treatment plan and resolve, complete, and or change with a selected review date in mind. That has been a rather frustrating experience and can possibly lead to audit issues.

Response from TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you for the glowing review! Actually, you can set the treatment plan review reminders! Visit The To-Do List Settings page. The default is 90 days, but you can adjust this value for your needs. Enjoy!

George
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Excellent value and customer service

Reviewed on 14/04/2021

All in all, I am extremely satisfied with the software and believe that the issues mentioned will eventually also be ironed out.

Pros

This software is excellently priced for what you get, and they are constantly adding new features. The more I use it, the more I replace other platforms and my practice becomes more integrated. Additionally, their customer service professionals have never failed to answer my questions efficiently, professionally, and honestly (in the cases when a requested feature is not available).

Cons

While most of the software is intuitive and simple, as with all software there is a learning curve for some of the more intermediate and advanced features. There are aspects of the software that I wish were more customizable (specifically intake documentation). Their telehealth interface is fairly new and seems to take more bandwidth than other platforms, sometimes resulting in grainy pictures or dropped calls if both parties have a less than strong internet service. Lastly, a practice-wide email function would be helpful, especially in recent times when messaging about safety protocols have been so dynamic.

Google Workspace and TheraNest

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

Cost, simplicity, all-in-one functionality.
Lynn

SIx-year User of Therapy Notes--Couldn't Be Happier

Reviewed on 12/01/2022

They have the nicest, most helpful customer service of any company with which I have ever interacted. I'm serious. They pick up the phone, they actually help you, and they are exceeding pleasant the whole time. They even send you articles, You Tube videos, and email summaries (w/o you asking) so that you have something to further illuminate what they have told you and serve as a reference in the future.

Pros

The framework for the notes look like they are designed by a medical malpractice attorney or your malpractice insurance carrier (former attorney here). They cover every base and I love it, kidding aside, because it ensures that I am providing the top level of care to my patients (Did I check whether Pt had SI? What did Pt say vs. my perception of them?) Plus, I can customize the notes and carry over portions of former notes to make note writing more efficient for me.

Cons

I haven't found any mental health EHR that is doing this (only the really large, expensive medical programs), but I would pay more if TN could add a patient direct payment system to the Portal. I'm thinking that, with time, this is something that they will offer.

Response from TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you for the glowing review! You can actually accept credit cards on the portal with the Payment Authorization Form. You may also be happy to know that an upcoming feature will also patients to actually make payments.

Caroline

Intuitive, Great Customer Service and Always Improving

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

Pros

TherapyNotes is really intuitive and easy to learn. It has great built-in reminder features to make it simple to use from a clinical perspective. I particularly love how the treatment objectives auto-populate into progress notes to keep you on track with monitoring and updating those. It's also really functional from an administrative and billing user perspective. I run a group practice and am really happy with TherapyNotes - I especially love the prompt and thorough customer service - it really sets them apart. I also love how often TherapyNotes is updated and really appears to take feedback and suggestions from users to heart. I am super impressed with this company!

Cons

I wish I could create an intake questionnaire that can be filled out online through the portal. Simple Practice had this feature and it was really functional and easy for clients.

Michael
  • Industry: Medical Practice

A complete billing system

Reviewed on 14/05/2023

The overall experience is very positive. Along with Zoom and Square, TherapyNotes is one of the three key enablers of my private practice.

Pros

It helps me bill in behalf of clients and organize that billing. TherapyNotes stays up to date. That saves me time and effort and assures the claims are processed. I'm a fee-for-service, out-of-network provider and get paid at the time of treatment. I do electronic billing on behalf of clients as a premium service. They appreciate taking the burden of filing off of their shoulders. It saves them time and gets them paid quicker. It is a minor effort on my part since the invoice flows from the session notes automatically. I have a couple of questions a year. Customer service answers quickly and accurately. What more can I ask?.

Cons

Integrating with my business was easy. Ten years ago it was somewhat labor-intensive to transfer from another EDI system but that's changed.

Susan

Therapy Notes is a great product and the Customer Service is OUTSTANDING

Reviewed on 16/08/2019

Pros

Customer Service; it keeps improving; easy to set up a new client, schedule (free reminders two days before appointments are sent to clients), good templates for intakes, assessments, progress notes, great to do reminder lists, great EDI processing and more.

Cons

I have never been dis-satisfied with how I was treated. I may have not liked the answer :) - but the staff are great. The answers I don't like are when there are features I'd like that they don't have YET, so I have to do work arounds that take time. I would like the ability to BOLD, UNDERLINE and BULLET the text in my notes, better secondary insurance processing, and tele-therapy (currently using DOXY.me) I know they are working on these things, and with the things they aren't, they make a note and send it up the chain of command and tell me how to do the same, so I feel heard and valued.