PathFactory Reviews

PathFactory

Give your B2B buyers frictionless buying experiences

4.7/5 (2 reviews)
Julia B.

spin up microsites and custom content packs quickly and easily

Reviewed on 07/06/2019

Our PathFactory CSM, is a shiny star and will probably be famous one day. She's super helpful and fun to be around in person and online. She's sharp as a tack and always responsive. Love that. The tool is one I use almost every dang day.

Pros

The ability to create a content track and add the content I dictate for specific audiences in whatever order I want with custom URLs for any need I could imagine is the best part of PathFactory. It's versatile and lets us scale our digital presence when our creative/digital director is busy on other projects. Having custom content tracks for our sales team's needs is priceless.

Cons

PathFactory leaves little to be desired, they're pretty on top of it but if I had to pick something then I'd like the ability have a promoter that indicates a PDF asset may be multiple pages long and that a user should scroll. This is a minor detail, and I've been assured it's on the roadmap.

Overall great product.

Reviewed on 11/01/2019

I like the tool. We have increased our views of 3rd party analyst tremendously. We lead our competitors by thousands of views.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and all of the data you get with the tool.

Cons

Organization in the platform is messy. They are working to fix it but up until recently there wasn't much organization.