Avast Ultimate Business Security Reviews

Avast Ultimate Business Security

Write a Review!
Comprehensive cybersecurity and patch automation for SMB

4.3/5

Have your Files free of Malware and Viruses

Reviewed on 30/05/2019

Avast is an amazing anti-virus that every computer user should have

Avast is an amazing anti-virus that every computer user should have

Pros

A very easy to install protection against virus and malware, Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is a Must-Have software for not only businesses but also every computer user.
Avast is compatible with most Operating Systems, making it for every person.
Secondly, the software is cheap to purchase and very easy to maintain.
The user can install the software without the help of an expert, making installation cost zero.
Thirdly, using the software is as easy as clicking on the "Run-Check" button, leaving the software to check any problems in the system, and clicking "Fix" button once the checking is done.
Further, the software is very reliable in detecting issues not only in the PC storage space but also threats that can be picked up from the internet, as it has a powerful firewall feature. With the firewall, the user can connect and browse files via a network connection without any worry.
When using external storage facilities and devices, the software is able to run an auto-check on these devices to ensure they do not infect the computer. If any threats are found, the software autocorrects them.
It is a very reliable, convenient and efficient antivirus for both online and offline files.

Cons

So far, I have not come across drawbacks of the Avast software

Donald

Powerful antivirus

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

Pros

The agressive update policy keep Avast current every day and fast. The software while being extremely powerful is designed in such a way that it does not drain your system resources, superior product

Cons

Absolutely no negatives regarding Avast... powerful and efficien

Not the best antivirus of the market

Reviewed on 22/04/2020

We switched from another software looking for full protection of our laptops, and, since we switched, we had no problems at all, however, pricing is not very competitive

Pros

Protect your laptop from malware, virus, trojans and others. Since we installed it, we had no problems regarding viruses.

Cons

This software uses almost all your laptop resources, and every now and then it has an annoying pop up that comes doing noise and, if you are working in silence, it might distract you, also pro version is quite expensive for the features that offers

Barış

Protect your computers with Avast

Reviewed on 04/06/2022

It was installed on computers to protect internal computers and used for control, control and protection.

Pros

The application is easy to use. The interface is user friendly. Intrusion detection systems, firewall control, access control permissions in the application are extremely helpful in protecting your computer.

Cons

The features of the application are very good, but it can cause some stuttering problems on the loaded computers because it works in the background all the time.

Greg

Best security suite for the money

Reviewed on 04/05/2019

Great security at reasonable prices.

Great security at reasonable prices.

Pros

Layered security including web security, content filtering, endpoint protection and backup all in 1 product.

Cons

Nothing. It works as described. So far so good.

Reasons for Switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

It was recommended. Does everything for good price.
Saeed
  • Industry: Accounting

Simple and easy to use

Reviewed on 03/03/2020

As self employed I needed to ensure my system is secure, as I keep a lot of data. It was essential to have a good anti virus program.

Pros

Sets up quickly, has a decent array of products for a fairly competitive price. Runs quietly in the background with not much intrusion. Very slick interface as well. The product also came highly rated on reviews, so even pleased with the purchase so far.

Cons

So far - nothing has been missing, and no faults so can't really say there is anything I don't like.

Bitdefender GravityZone

Reasons for Switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

On the basis of reading different reviews, and trying to work out the better product.
David
  • Industry: Accounting

Reviewed on 09/03/2020

I deal with proprietary information so security is required and must be adequate.

Pros

The ease of use once installed. The product is user friendly.

Cons

Tried to load on an older laptop and kept crashing the computer. Tech support had to load it one file at at time.

Norton AntiVirus

Reasons for Choosing Avast Ultimate Business Security

Needed more security due to the nature of my business

Reasons for Switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

Already familiar with the product and it was recommended by my IT professional.
Eugenio
Eugenio
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

REVIEW Avast

Reviewed on 23/06/2022

I think it is an acceptable product for endpoint protection, as long as it is complemented by another cybersecurity product.

Pros

a world-renowned product, great prestige, overall does its job at a reasonable cost

Cons

we had a large number of false positive detections, so we did not look for other alternatives

pricing and costs

Reasons for Switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

higher reputation in the market
Laxman

Review of Avast Ultimate Business Security

Reviewed on 05/01/2024

My general involvement in Avast has been positive, I have used it over 6 months and I have suggested and introduced it for various clients. Avast is not difficult to utilize, the connection point is straightforward and it has a lot of element and it's identification rate is great.

Pros

Unquestionably strong freeware as well as top notch programming
Extremely careful and successful full sweep
Heaps of good first party programming and applications presented as a feature of the various suites

Cons

Intense meeting logging and information selling concerns
Expected distortion of the above worries by the organization
Insufficient speedy output

Belen
  • Industry: Veterinary

Keeps our practice free of viruses and unwanted things

Reviewed on 09/12/2023

Pros

It is extremely easy to use it, runs the system check up super fast and if it finds something it cleans it right away

Cons

Nothing to say against this program, overall we have a good experience with it

• Industry: Music
  • Used for Free Trial

Go with Another Software

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

Avast internet security doesn't seem like a great idea after you try to use it. From the lagging, it makes you go insane. All of the years that Avast has been out, I always tell people to go with a different company for antivirus because its horrible to use. I do not recommend Avast or any of its software to anyone to use.

Pros

Price wise this software is defiantly worth a shot to use, but after that, you start to see the issues with Avast.

Cons

I have tried using Avast on Windows computers, and I have also used Avast on MacOS and my major concern with the Avast software is that it makes my computer extremely slow. I don't have the patients to deal with a basic issue with a computer, and then using this to try to fix it. Avast literally haunts everything, and it makes everything on the computer lag. Not just a little bit either. It lags so much to the point that you need to uninstall the software. I have even tried to reinstall it as well. But, nothing seems to help in my opinion.

Reasons for Choosing Avast Ultimate Business Security

Price, and I wanted a change for my antivirus software for my regular computer.
Adrian

Premium antivirus

Reviewed on 24/04/2020

It's necessary to have Avast or other Antivirus installed, with Avast you can have the trust of a well known industrie leader.

Pros

Avast is a premium antivirus, with many features and it really helps to keep your computer or mobile device safe. It has many extras to protect you against malware, it also can keep your password safe and be integrated with the most popular internet browsers.

Cons

Some features, like computer clenup or VPN services are not included, you can get this and more services by buying another license.

Reasons for Choosing Avast Ultimate Business Security

I was searching for something more complete
Ceyhun
Ceyhun
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Efficient protection that every business needs

Reviewed on 25/09/2018

Overall I strongly recommend Avast to any business type. Because for today annual or monthly fees may seem higher to you, but considering the risk and results of any infections it worth to buy Avast.

Pros

I was using Avast on my personal computer since many years and at work I convinced our director to switch to a better security. Avast has proven its reliability and effeiciency with advanced and realtime protection from multiple threads. What I like in avast is smart prediction feature which protect our servers and computers from dangerous infections before their attack. With a strong firewall avast always detects all activity on our server and computers and keeps dangerous malware and softwares away from us. Security is the main priority of all businesses and in order to keep their future ideas in a safe place Avast is the main solution for any business type. Before Avast I was afraid to attach any flash drive to work computer. Because most viruses use flash drives. But now when there is a suspicios flash drive I attach it to my computer very confidently thanks to Avast. Because it immediately detects and prevents dangerous viruses and suspicious behaviours.

Cons

Sometimes Avast acts skeptical than normal and prevents me visiting some websites and installing some apps. Maybe such apps are not dangerous but some part of their algorithm seem suspicious and can steal information. Therefore avast prevents me installing such kind of apps.

Musonda
Musonda
  • Industry: Banking

Makes a Very Good Anti Virus.

Reviewed on 11/06/2021

Avast is a good program I have been using it for years with just a few issues it's quite reliable and fast. Provides tips on how to protect yourself from cyber crimes and is very active in detecting threats, I use it with confidence both online and offline, in my business and home computer systems.

Pros

It's easy to install and easy to use with a friendly interface. Offers protection to a wide variety of cyber threats. Avast scans my web pages and tells me if the sites am attempting to visit are safe, If I visit a malicious site unknowingly avast blocks me from accessing the site and requests me to go back to safety. from the time I started using Avast all my data and computer systems are free from malware. Avast automatically updates itself to a new version when available and the antivirus database updates frequently so I don't have to do anything once I install it everything else is left to the program itself. Avast also does password management for me which is another feature I love about avast.

Cons

Avast does most things automatically sometimes installing even programs I don't need. The last time I found out that avast installed its own avast secure browser and made it a default browser, an action that I did not authorize neither did I want an extra browser.

Danielle
Danielle
  • Industry: Information Services

Excellent protection capabilities for our computer system.

Reviewed on 22/12/2022

We used it because our system was vulnerable, we went through many defense systems like this and they were very expensive and very limiting in detecting and stopping cyber threats, the whole implementation process was easy, the scans are fast and the return on investment has been favorable.

Pros

It is a protection system far superior to the others, I like that we had a good implementation, no restrictions in our operating system, the implementation was good and the user interface is dynamic, the alerts are early and strong when trying to get malicious in our company.

Cons

We have had no problems as we have a team of trained people with prior experience with software of this type, and no bad experiences since using it.

Charlton
  • Industry: Media Production

Best Antivirus software

Reviewed on 28/07/2019

No hassles and no viruses on our systems. Avast regularly checks for malware and viruses in our systems and deletes them when found. This ensures our systems are always secure. I would recommend Avast to anyone who cares about their security. One of my favorite things about Avast is that you can install it on almost all your devices, it supports Windows, Mac and Android among others.

Pros

Avast is a must have for every computer user. It's very easy to install and it works on multiple operating systems. Avast software is affordable and very easy to maintain. You can install the software yourself removing the cost for hiring an IT expert. Avast has a powerful firewall feature that helps detect threats that can be picked up from the internet. Avast also detects issues on external storage devices, if any issues are detected the software corrects them, this will prevent any harmful malware from getting into your device. Avast is a very reliable antivirus for both online and offline files that is very easy to use. It's also very fast. The premium version has very many features which all make your device more secure. It's very easy to use and very affordable too.

Cons

I've been using Avast for a couple of years and I haven't had any challenges using it. It's simple and easy to use and with Avast you are assured of security on your devices.

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Reliable anti-virus software

Reviewed on 09/07/2021

Pros

Starting with Avast Business is really easy, thanks to the simple configuration and minimal dashboard design that make it easy to navigate around to find the tools that i need. It protect me from viruses and malicious website content, as it will scanned the website first before it us loaded on my web browser.

Cons

There are too many bloatware software that are coming with the installation of this software. I just need a simple anti-virus software that protect my computer, and it will be nice if they informing user before they loaded my computer with the add-on software. It has making my computer really slow.

Ramon

Great antivirus that doesn't get in your way

Reviewed on 08/08/2020

The problems I had were fixed immediately and I have not had any problems since I got this antivirus.

Pros

I have never gotten any sort of infection or issue after installing Avast, and the computer that I did have viruses on was immediately fixed when I started it in Avast's safe mode and scanned the system. Avast also checks all of our emails for threats and scans the system overnight automatically.

Cons

Sometimes you have to disable the popup blocker or go through extra steps in order to download or install something, but that is the price you pay for security on your system.

Tomáš

Many years of experience

Reviewed on 29/03/2023

I'm using Avast for a decade and still will use it in future

I'm using Avast for a decade and still will use it in future

Pros

It is easy to use, it has automatic scanning of computer and when something will happen, Avast make clear notice of problem.

Cons

Market has still better products of security, otherwise it is good price software and it's doing all what you mostly need.

ESET Endpoint Security

Price
Winston
Winston

High level of security for any device.

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

I have placed my trust in this antivirus for many years, it has always been my preferred option, when choosing an antivirus, for the simplicity of installation, and the good results it offers, in addition to its good performance in Low-end equipment has always been useful for personal and professional use.

Pros

Avast Business has many features that I like, among them that it is a very light and multiplatform antivirus, ideal to have in any range of devices since it does not consume many resources so it does not affect the performance of the device, it also has different functions to protect the devices in different layers, when connected to a network, when a device is connected, when downloading files, when entering web pages, it has a wide variety of functions that keep me safe, in addition its control panel has all the centralized tools making it easy to see the reports, and access each function quickly.

Cons

The VPN function reduces connection speed noticeably, otherwise all functions are excellent, it is the only detail that should be improved.

THURUNU THATHSARA
  • Industry: Online Media

EASY TO KEEP OUR FILES FREE FROM MALWARE AND VIRUSES

Reviewed on 16/05/2020

Avast is a perfect antivirus software that every computer or device should have.

Pros

First thing is it is very easy to install and run.And no hard to find the tabs and other things in the software.Protection against malware and viruses are great.It is like a strong shield to the computer.This software is a must have software not oly for business purposes,but also every computer users this is very valuable.avast is made for every person and compatible for every operatig system.and it is very easy to purchase and maintain.any user can install this software without help of any expert.it is very easy to click the ru check button and fix the all the problems by one click.and with the firewall in this software user can connect to any internet media without any worry.And it is ery easy to check the external devices by this software.

Cons

I am not very happy about the customer service support by this software.

Louis

Avast offers our team a security option for anti virus protection that considers the needs of...

Reviewed on 28/12/2018

We investigated the open market options for cloud based anti virus security systems and discovered Avast features a corporate security
approach as opposed a more tradition single personal user based approach. Our servers are much more secure as a result of use
of Avast for business.

Pros

Avast Business offers what they call a "predictive" protection against maturing threats from virus and malware.
This proactive and less reactive approach to server protection is what we value most. Avast will identify potential
threats and alert they user as they arrive and are quarantined. We also value Avast's included checklist of tasks which
advise our control department how best to maintain satisfactory security levels per station. Avast will also scan our
NAS support devices to make sure they are also threat free.

Cons

Our only observation regarding a possible negative would be a consistent presentation of pop up ads which present
product offerings from Avast to us. There must be a more fluid and potentially less intrusive sales tactic available
for our team to learn more of Avast's substantial offerings without interrupting certain business .processes.
We hope Avast will examine alternatives to product presentation as we are happy to learn more regarding new options.

ANTONIO
ANTONIO

I use it a lot for the protection of my personal pc for me it is the best virus protector...

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

tranquility at the moment of navigating on the internet, allows me to select which files I want to delete and which ones I do not. It is very easy to understand and gives me a good protection

Pros

allows you to keep your computer very protected because it updates your virus database on a daily basis.

you have the protection of browsers and select the pages minutes for a safe navigation.

realizes protection in real time which makes your daily activities safer

allows you to program an automatic scan defined by the user which keeps your equipment safe even if you are not present

has a personal data shield which makes a very powerful tool for your archives of great importance

Cons

At the time of protection, it consumes a lot of PC resources, which makes the performance of your computer decrease while it is working

has no firewall

it does not clean the browser and the PC of junk files

Kaes

very well rounded product

Reviewed on 28/01/2020

Over all it gets the job done. But would be careful about the warnings it keeps showing.

Pros

easy install and update, not too heavy on CPU and memory resources. very stable.

Cons

identified some normal files as malware, plus for the sake of upgrading it keeps showing warnings about files that "slow the system down" when in fact, scanning my PC with other third party programs didn't show a thing.

cleaner design
Clarence
Clarence

The most complete protection for companies in a single product

Reviewed on 24/06/2018

What I liked most about avast is its performance against other softwares (with some exceptions), the behavior and web shield is not aggressive and does not slow down the computer. Even the free version is still the same business because it uses the same antivirus search engine. Recommended 100%

Pros

For more than 10 years avast products have been characterized as reliable. The business plus version contains the additional ones that your users need to be protected. The sandbox is excellent to test those files or programs that you have doubts, the rescue disk is perfect to recover the stations at a certain point, the software defender, the webcam shield, including creating a secure line of vpn are very important for data protection.

Cons

Perhaps the negative point is that they have not yet developed for Linux distributions, and several antivirus houses have it in their products.