iSpring Learn Reviews

iSpring Learn

The right LMS for your mission-critical project

4.5/5
4.4/5
4.6/5
4.8/5

141 Reviews for UK Users

Mike

I have been using iSpring products (iSpring Suite and iSpring Learn for about 7 years.

Reviewed on 08/08/2017

Pros

Reasonable/fair billing
No limit for on-line content
I found this amazing when I first started using iSpring Learn in 2010. There seems to be no limit to how much content can be uploaded to iSpring Learn servers. I currently have about 10gb in the system. Other learning management systems I have used charged by the megabyte combined with number of students
Great up-time track record
It goes without saying that students must have consistent access to the eLearning system. I know of only two times during my seven years with iSpring when the system went down.
Single source for authoring (iSpring Suite) and LMS (iSpring Learn)
Completed PowerPoint presentations and QuizMaker tests can be seamlessly converted and uploaded to iSpring Learn
Unique method of classifying/managing/categorizing users in iSpring Learn
This feature is extremely important to us. The majority of our users are taking courses from career centers, community colleges, universities, and companies. As such, we do not actually facilitate classes for many of the students using our materials. With iSpring Learn, I set up an Organization for each company and school and then set up a user from the school who will act as the instructor/facilitator for the class. This person will receive all correspondences (questions, test results, assignments)

Cons

eCommerce is limited. iSpring's definition of a "Course" is just about any content item (presentation, reading material, test, assignment, etc.). My "courses" typically have 10 modules and as many as 28 lessons. Each lesson contains about 5 content items. For eCommerce, it would be better to provide access to a full course (by my definition), instead of a single content item.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi, Mike! Thanks A LOT for leaving such a detailed review here on Capterra. We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is looking for an LMS solution!
As per your feature requests, I will be more than happy to forward them to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work! :)

Zoran

A user-friendly, powerful and cost-effective LMS

Reviewed on 11/07/2016

We have now been using iSpring products for three years and iSpring Learn has been the cornerstone of our e-learning courses.

iSpring Learn (their LMS) is simply an awesome solution. The User Management is easy to use and well organized. From creating and editing organizations, groups and users to branding your iSpring LMS account and setting e-commerce with PayPal to publishing into your account to generating a variety of reports and exporting them as Excel files or PDFs to localizing the portal into your language, iSpring Learn proves to be a must-have solution for organizations or institutions offering high-quality e-learning content.
A robust and versatile iSpring Suite add-in in PowerPoint makes the whole process enjoyable and requires no substantial skills from the user. With just a few essential PowerPoint skills you can create a stunning e-learning course and publish it to your LMS account with ease.
A recently introduced feature called the Learning Path gives you full control over the learning process enabling you to set different rules, permissions and navigations through the course content.
What we particularly like about iSpring Learn is the fact that it so versatile, powerful and reasonably priced. It's a cost-effective solution that has enabled us to create eye-catching courses which are extremely popular with our students on their personal computers, tablets or smartphones.
Last but not least, whether you are using an iSpring authoring tool or iSpring LMS, the support team is one of the best we have worked with. Whatever question you may have, there will always be someone answering your enquiry in next to no time.
We wholeheartedly recommend iSpring. Of all the different solutions we have tried so far, iSpring were the only to completely live up to our expectations.

Pros

ease of use, versatility, price, the Learning Path feature

Cons

would love it if it was possible to custom-design and brand the log-in page of your LMS account

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi, Zoran!
Thank you so much for writing this sincere feedback about iSpring Learn! We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is searching for an LMS at the moment!
We hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

Unprofessional Customer Support

Reviewed on 24/11/2021

Customer Support is not professional

Customer Support is not professional

Pros

Software is not bad for creation of elearning courses

Cons

Very poor customer service. I am a old customer of Ispring for more than 10 years. They sell life time software validity. Recently my maintenance plan expired. I asked them to change my mail id as my earlier id was not working properly. Surprisingly for changing email in their online account they need a maintenance plan. Quite unprofessional. I felt cheated.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi,

Thank you for posting a review and we're sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further.

Thanks a lot and keep up the great work! :)

Jill

Wow. Great LMS with OUTSTANDING support.

Reviewed on 26/03/2018

An on-line class that works!! Thank you for a great product and the most outstanding IT support team you could ask for. Three cheers for I Spring Suite/I Spring Learn!

Pros

It is hard to know where to begin. After experiencing a frustrating year for myself and my learners with another popular LMS, I am celebrating the move to I Spring Learn. The IT support is hands down-beyond outstanding. I am NOT a designer or IT professional but a Registered Nurse by trade and reached out for help a number of times as I developed and placed over 40 hours of content in a learning path. They have your back. Patient, fast, expert help and not just while you are testing as a potential new customer. They stay at your side through it all. After a year of incredible frustration with learning content not "completing" for learners; and no answers from the previous LMS, I Spring Learn saved the day. I love how easy it is to publish professional training materials right to the LMS and how learners can proceed through content problem free. The settings are easy to navigate for both the administrator and the student; the tutorials are plentiful, concise and well done and the gamification feature adds to the fun.
Thank you I Spring for your great products. It is just so easy to succeed with I Spring!

Cons

I have to reach for this....but if I could improve it; I would add the ability to put a picture in the background of my sign in page to spice things up a bit.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Thank you greatly for your positive feedback about iSpring Learn LMS and iSpring support team. We are sure that your review will be helpful to anyone looking for an e-Learning solution here on Capterra.
As per your feature request, could you please send it directly to [email protected]?
Thank you and keep up the great work! :)

Jolene

The Perfect LMS

Reviewed on 30/08/2022

iSpring has been a great tool for our organization's needs. I purchased it because of it's ease of use for our learners and it continues to deliver a simple approach to training. Learners should never have to fight to find or complete their learning. iSpring is a clear and simple option that provides value to both the learner and the administrator. It's not complicated, but robust enough to deliver everything we need and more. We actually feel our learning platform is a differentiator in our line of business and others in the industry have been impressed enough to ask us what we use.

Pros

We have used iSpring Learn for almost 3 years now. The original reason we purchased the tool is the same reason we stay with the tool - it's ease of use for our learners and the administrative functions it provides for our L&D team. The completion tracking, certificate generating, and reporting functions are vital to our goal of ensuring our learners are able to access and complete their learning easily and receive the appropriate credits.

Cons

Like any software, there are features that don't always meet our needs. But there isn't anything we haven't found a way to work around or take the time to better understand in order to operate and manage our learning within iSpring. It's not complicated or cumbersome to administer.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello Jolene,

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We very much appreciate it.

It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution.

Keep up the great work! :)

Emily
  • Industry: Textiles

Customer Service

Reviewed on 19/05/2022

Pros

I spring learn in combination with I spring max works really well for us. There are so many things that you can do with it and I feel like I learn something new each day which comes down to the best thing about this product is the customer service support from the tech team. I have always easily been able to reach someone and get help. Unlike other software that only has community help forums etc. The tech people are awesome and I thank them a lot!

Cons

There are a few rules that you need to make sure you know about saving your projects. For example not renaming anything etc. that could break the link to the folder ispring creates. Now I know and there is no issues but if you aren't careful you can loose content. Side note the tech customer service is a valuable resource whenever you need anything. That's how I learned not to rename anything and making sure I move things the correct way not to lose content.

Janice

Very Pleased with iSpring and the Support Team.

Reviewed on 17/05/2021

I recently had an issue where we needed to produce a report for a user who we accidently deleted from the system. It was a serious HR issue where we needed to provide a report of the courses this individual had taken. However, we were not able to retrieve this report, because this person was deleted from the system. I contacted iSpring Support, and they responded right away, and tracked this report, and provided it that same day. I am extremely grateful for their efforts. This was very important to our company, and I was so glad to be able to provide this to our leadership team. Thank you, iSpring Customer Support.

Pros

iSpring Learn is extremely easy to set up and start training immediately, while at the same time producing high quality engaging courses. Integrates with power point, so the learning curve is fast while allowing for customization.

Cons

Nothing. Very pleased with the software.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello Janice,

Thank you very much for posting your detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons!

It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. Also, our tech support team always puts clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience!

F
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed and evaluated over 20 LMS products, iSpring Learn came on top of them all

Reviewed on 12/07/2016

My client - a very large training provider - hired me to research, review, and evaluate eLearning solutions for a country-wide multi-organization deployment. I reviewed over 20 LMS products including Adobe Captivate Prime, Docebo, LearnUpon, UpsideLMS, and selected the best 5 products for a comprehensive evaluation. iSpring Learn made it to the top 5 list. After spending a few days using all functions and features of each product I ranked each one based on its pros and cons and iSpring Learn was hands down the best LMS solution on the market today. I found its user interface straight forward and clean - no nested menus to get lost in. The user management component of iSpring Learn supports any size deployment from a handful of users to several tens of thousands in one central location. You can group users by organization so you can service multiple companies with one iteration. Course material is very versatile as it supports just about any format to be uploaded directly and you can have a course ready in seconds. The best part of iSpring Learn is its extensive Business Intelligence reporting capabilities. This is one aspect that sets it apart from its competitors.
During my evaluation of iSpring Learn I had a few technical questions and I used the chat feature on the website to ask them. To my amazement my questions were answered accurately within literally seconds not minutes of me typing them. The support staff are obviously very knowledgeable and responsive. No other company answered my questions that fast. I was so impressed with the technical support of iSpring that I felt compelled to write their CEO a thank you email.
I was supposed to recommend 3 LMS solutions to my client for them to choose from but after being amazed with iSpring Learn's power, versatility and simplicity I only recommended iSpring Learn and demonstrated it to my client who was sold on it immediately.

Pros

Extensive reporting, user management, user interface, dashboard design

Cons

None!

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story :) We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with iSpring Learn LMS and we hope it keeps serving you and your clients very well!

Sergey

The best service for creating a training system and even more!

Reviewed on 17/03/2016

I work as a sales manager in an IT company. The main goal of my department is to increase employees' KPI and thus, grow the company's revenue. Three months ago we decided to implement an LMS to automate the studying process (including courses, tests and video lectures) and to save time on the assessment of employees' knowledge.
One of the things that I immediately appreciated about iSpring Learn was that it can be customized to corporate identity, which gives users the feeling that it's their company's original service. Plus, it's very convenient that employees can have individual access details. I also like that certificates are generated and sent out automatically, for example, when an employee has successfully passed a test on sales techniques. Also the possibility to discuss published materials allows us to perfect them along the way.
In the past I developed content with PowerPoint, Excel and other programs. I had to spend a lot of time on content authoring, renewing and even sharing. With iSpring Learn, the whole conception of e-Learning management has changed for me. I simply uploaded the existing materials to iSpring Learn, which, to my great joy, has a powerful set of reports. Why is that so important? Because analyzing employees' virtual and real results allows me to trace the connection between e-Learning and the company's success. Plus, iSpring Learn saved me a lot of time, which I now use for communicating with clients and colleagues.

iSpring Learn helped me achieve all the goals I set. This LMS met all my strict demands, which I've carefully cultivated over the last 10 years. My scale of employees' competence consists of knowledge of the product, internal corporate standards, and different sales techniques. The fourth key element is the result, which often relies on the first three elements. Now I have the opportunity to keep track of employee's progress and to provide them with various materials according to their individual needs. Personalized e-Learning has proven to be very effective in my company. After all, there's no need to reinvent the wheel, that's why I trust experts of e-Learning software.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello, Sergey!
Thank you very much for sharing your success story. We thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
We are sure that it will be of a great use to anybody, who visits capterra.com resource in order to find the perfect software for their needs.

David
  • Industry: Security & Investigations
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 07/12/2020

This is my first in-depth experience with an LMS and I am very satisfied. The customer service response is amazing and is very critical to me. Very often, I need a solution right away and the tech support have been very creative when helping find a solution.

Pros

I love the simple interface. Has all the features I need without the confusion.

Cons

The reports generated do not have a company logo and does not look very professional without it. Signature capture on the app and displaying that on the reports would also help with authenticity.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi David,
It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution. Hope it keeps serving you well :)
As per your Cons, could you please send the details to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case.

Miles
  • Industry: Sports

Using Online LMS to Support Amateur Sprot

Reviewed on 16/08/2019

As an amateur sport we rely on volunteers. We have one training developer and they cannot be everywhere. So iSpring allows central development of structured training programs and then rapid delpoyment. We can ensure that players safety changes, rules changes and upgrading are provided quickly and effectively.

Pros

It produces a high quality tarining environment without having to be a programmer. We can produce our training materials, such as slide decks, videos, manual. We need to present a structured training package in a professional manner.
iSpring gets it to to our trainees over the web, on the bus, on their tablet. We are now exporting our training to New Zealand and are talking to similar organisations in Europe.

Cons

Very few drawbacks, if you want quality, you must pay. Once the value was seen the cost argument went away quickly.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello Miles,
Thank you very much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We are super happy to hear that iSpring became your training solution! :)
Hope it keeps serving you well!

Mike

Great product for eLearning

Reviewed on 23/09/2015

I've been using iSpringLearn since June of 2010 (back then it was called iSpringOnline). My company uses this eLearning platform to deliver comprehensive on-line classes for CNC training - to industry and academia, including FANUC Certified Education CNC Training curriculum. (CNC stands for computer numerical control, and is used with industrial machine tools in manufacturing companies.)
The iSpringLearn eLearning platform provides a robust virtual classroom, and integrates flawlessly with other iSpring products (like Presenter and QuizMaker). We also utilize .pdf files and Word documents, which can be quickly and easily uploaded. Other types of media, like videos, can also be utilized, but to date we do not use them. I think anything that helps you make a point can be delivered via the iSpingLearn platform.
As the content developer, I especially like the simple and logical folder method used to organize content. A main folder contains the entire class. This folder's attributes can remain consistent for all class content (though individual content items can stray from defaults). Sub-folders (directly under the main folder) contain content for main modules. Sub-folders under main modules contain content for lessons. Lesson folders contain the activities for each lesson (presentations, reading materials, tests, exercises, etc.). With one of our on-line classes, for example, there are 10 main modules, 28 lessons, and well over 150 content items.
While the iSpringLearn product has always been very good, countless updates over the years and a recent major upgrade to the user portal (where students work) are amazing. They provide students with a simple-to-use yet comprehensive learning environment.
It's all topped off with great pricing and (in my experiences) unlimited storage. While there is a limitation to a given file's size, I have found no limit on the amount of content I can upload. I currently have over 9gb on the iSpringLearn platform.
I encourage anyone who needs to share training content to include iSpringLearn in their list of potential providers.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi, Mike!
Thank you for your wonderful and valuable feedback about iSpring Learn!
We greatly appreciate it.

Martin

Building an e-learning course with iSpring Learn

Reviewed on 13/09/2016

I tested iSpring Learn for the development of a prototypic web based learning environment of a preparatory course for the seminar "Presentation and Slide Writing" at the University of Regensburg. For the creating of the learning modules I used iSpring Suite which integrates in Microsoft PowerPoint. Existing Slides were enhenced with several types of media and then uploaded to iSpring Learn. Then the modules, other learning materials and quizzes were combined with the learningpath feature within a few minutes.
The plattform itself is very clean and apealing for the learner and the administration is intuitive (in comparison to moodle). The process of the learners can easily been followed by the extensive report functionality.
In the process of setting up the course the support at iSpring Solutions was fast and helpful (chat, email and bulletin boards).

Pros

- Learning Path Feature (good for micro learning contents and big courses)
- Integration of Content (SCORM 1.2/2004 packages, FLV videos, MP4 videos, MP3 audio, SWF, reference documents (PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT))
- Clean look (does not distract)
- User management (users can easily be imported and administred)

Cons

- no dowload of excercise sheets possible (yet)
- no bulletin boards (users can only interact with others in discussions within a course)

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello, Martin!
Thanks a lot for sharing your detailed overview of using iSpring! We are sure it will be of a great value to anyone who is looking for a complete e-Learning solutions!
Keep up the great and let us know if we can be of help :)

Ciara
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Ispring learn and suite

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

Pros

Direct export from ISpring Suite to ISpring Learn
Easy to set up

Cons

Includes inactive users in the distribution list which confuses us if the inactive users still receives email notifications.

<Ispring suite> the previous quizzes cannot be opened with the new version. an error saying the file is corrupt... kept popping up.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Ciara,
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with iSpring Solutions. It's amazing to hear that it suits your needs just right!
Keep up the great work and please send any questions to [email protected]

Vashi
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

iSpring Suite 8.0

Reviewed on 16/12/2017

Pros

A very useful add-on for PowePoint lessons. It allows for creation of all types of quizzes (matching, multiple choice, survey, true/false etc.) It is a powerful companion for teachers who want to create interactive lessons/quiz on html, while giving meaningful feedback. It gives power to the designer of the learning material. It allows the creator to give cues to the students about their misconceptions/wrong answers, can restrict the motion among the slides, thus forcing the student to follow a specific lesson before attempting the questions or it allows free motion throughout.
The database of character is quite vast too, giving several possible scenarios and emotions.
It is very user friendly. Any one can master it in less than one hour, no specific training required. All you need to know is how to use PowerPoint.
It provides various options like narration, interaction
With its other features like embedding Youtube Videos, web objects, screen recording , various publishing formats, and so on, it can transform a simple PowerPoint into an amazing self-containing course with learning resources repository, compatible with smartphones, tablets, PC and laptops.
It is literally extending the classroom to the pockets.

Cons

One improvement would be, to have a wider character range, with more emotions and also to have animated characters so it brings the 'real' feel during the lesson.

Ronnie

Intuitive and ease of use. Very effective educational software.

Reviewed on 13/06/2018

Pros

The ease of use and it's intuitive nature. The software easily works with Power Point and can be implemented as an LMS with a click of a button.

Cons

The online video screen recording has some issues. Most of the time works and at other times it doesn't. Also, there needs to be a screen shot image functionality similar to Snag it.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Ronnie,
Thank you for sharing your sincere opinion about iSpring Learn here on Capterra. We are sure it will be helpful to anybody looking for an LMS.
Keep up the great work!
As per you feature requests, please forward them to [email protected].

Diana

Feedback and Comments for Isping

Reviewed on 27/01/2020

I am learning this but it's extremely different to other LMS's. Better than some, not as good as others.

Pros

The functionality around ppt is what was a feature for me. I know there area other facilities available but ppt is what drew me to this.

Cons

Learning the Ispring Learn site is not easy with just manuals , chats and limited time. I should have arranged this training from the beginning.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello Diana,
Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring with the Capterra audience! That means a lot to us!
You put 6 in the field "likelihood to recommend". Could you please share with us how we can make it a 10? We'd love to hear your thoughts. Just shoot us an email to [email protected]. Please also share how we can make you experience with the product seamless.
Thank you!

Igor
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Flexible & functional

Reviewed on 28/12/2017

Very reasonable price/quality relation, qualified tech. support, vendor develops this product constantly and adding new extended functionality.

Pros

Easy to start and intuitive, flexible enough. You can quickly convert PowerPoint file into LMS format. Convertion does not affect animation and movements of PowerPoint slides.

Cons

Complicate in case of existing program changing. You can't attach some types of files. Built-in webinar tool has limited functionality and you have to use only PowerPoint which is already converted and placed to LMS.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Igor,
Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion about iSpring here on Capterra. We greatly appreciate it and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well. As per your requests, could you please forward them to [email protected] and one of the specialists will take care of them.
Hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season! :)

Claudio
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Aviation Safety Advisor

Reviewed on 20/01/2020

Ispringlearn enables me to prepare and deliver awesome training and checking computer baed-training authoring.

Pros

It is an amazing tool for organizing learning. People like very much, easy to use at all stages of the training management cycle.

Cons

At the bigining it took me sometime to understand learning path feature. Then, I discover a whole set of useful features which enable my customer to comply with aviation safety regulations.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Claudio,
Thank you greatly for sharing your feedback! We are extremely happy to hear that iSpring suits your needs perfectly.
Hope that iSpring keeps serving you well! :)

Junellen

iSpring has helped us make major improvements to our training program!

Reviewed on 12/07/2018

Pros

The basics of iSpring were easy for our team to learn... if you've used Power Point you can easily create great training modules with iSpring.

Cons

There really are no cons to iSpring. It's worth investing some time to learn some of the more advanced features like creating simulations and interactive learning.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello Junellen,
Thank you very much for reviewing iSpring solution for eLearning here on Capterra. We greatly appreciate it. Keep up the awesome work and in case of any questions, please shoot an email to [email protected]. Our Support specialists will be happy to assist!

Rudolf
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

enjoyable

Reviewed on 02/07/2018

Pros

Friendly, easy to use, online videos helped me a lot to get to grips, had some issues changing my URL as I started out, but I got online help. Still need some help to get my eCommerce tested with Paypal - dont know if this is set up correctly as iI need another credit card to test the purchase

Cons

Seems some of my fields I selected in iSpring does not poplulate in iLearn. So I end up doing it twice?
Would like to get more quiz types?
When publishing online; I have to wait and cannot use MS Presentation while the upload publishing it taking place.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Rudolf,
Thank you for submitting your sincere feedback about iSpring here on Capterra. we greatly appreciate it and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well :)
As per your questions, could you please forward them to [email protected]? One of our specialists will get back to you shortly!

Michael
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Learning site up and running in record time !

Reviewed on 22/08/2016

I have been using iSpring to create in house training from PowerPoint for a while now and the response from my clients has been great. We have been hosting on my clients internal servers and the results have been very positive. They recently had request from some of there external partners to make some of the content available and I signed up for the iLearn hosting as a solution . I was able to set up a learning site in a very short time and have it reflect my own Branding and payment options in a surprisingly short time even though I have had little previous exposure to Learning Management systems.

Pros

I was impressed that I could just follow the simple steps outlined to have a fully functional Learning Management site up and running in such a short time. I am a very small operation and iSpring Learn let me present a professional interface and keep my attantion on my main business of developing content .

Cons

Since I have only been using for a short while many of my questions are more likely because I was focused on just getting up and running and have not had the time ( or happily the need ) to dig into the capabilities a lot just yet.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi, Michael!
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about using iSpring Learn!
Keep up the great work and please let us know if you need assistance with anything :)

Low
Low
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Non-feature rich. Expensive

Reviewed on 12/03/2021

Not so pleasant as I had to re-narrate each slide multiple times.

Not so pleasant as I had to re-narrate each slide multiple times.

Pros

Relatively intuitive to use, except for the dialogue simulation.

Features allow for some interaction and engagement for users.

Integrates with Powerpoint.

Cons

Not many features available.

Per-year cost is high.

Narration editor is not very intuitive and time-consuming.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Low,

As per your cons, we understand that the price point is a consideration for many users of eLearning products. However, we hope that you feel like iSpring Suite Max provides great value for its price by making the creation of courses, quizzes, video lectures, interactions, and much more superfast and easy. As you know, you get access to a Content Library that contains over 68,000 eLearning assets, templates, and characters to help you build courses faster, as well as an online space for teamwork and collaboration on courses. Moreover, the cost includes regular software updates and our highly trained support geeks are always ready to help you 24/7. Hope this makes it feel like a better deal!

Hope that you keep enjoying working with the product :)

iSpring Learn

Reviewed on 13/09/2022

manage training more easy

manage training more easy

Pros

user friendly, mobile access, manage content easy

Cons

maybe export report can be format PDF or diagram

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. As per your Cons, exporting to PDF is available for the Quiz and Dialog Details report. Here's how to do it: https://docs.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-learn/exporting-reports-to-pdf-30409588.html Also, we have lots of video tutorials and webinars: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/support
https://www.youtube.com/user/iSpringPro/videos Hope that helps! And keep up the great work.

Christopher

Great experience

Reviewed on 28/07/2016

We had just recently changed our LMS support vendor to iSpring. There was one additional customized unique feature that we wanted to implement. iSpring was able to provide this feature at an economical price. The iSpring Development team had the new feature configured and tested very quickly. We were then able to implement this feature into our course easily without any issues.

Pros

Excellent support, Easy of implementation, Custom reports drill downs to detailed information.

Cons

Would like to see future development of the ability to custom grade student quizzes before they are allowed to advance to the next section.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello, Chris!
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback about using iSpring Learn! We greatly appreciate it!
I will forward your request to our Product Development team.
We hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)