FieldEdge

4.6
Erin S.

FieldEdge transformed our business

Reviewed on 13/01/2020

Since day 1, working with FieldEdge has been a delight. Every person we have encountered has been positive, knowledgable and helpful.

Pros

The ability to manage the entire customer experience from lead to invoice all the way into quickbooks has streamlined our workflow and allowed us to take on significantly more work. Our success manager and the tech support teams are phenomenal.

Cons

The software is still lacking some features to be able to manage larger more complex quotes and project management.

Response from FieldEdge

Thank you so much for your kind words, Erin. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your FieldEdge experience with us.

Haley D.
Industry: Construction

Great software for a smaller company & cost effective

Reviewed on 11/03/2020

Overall, it is a good system for the price. It gets the job done, syncs with quickbooks online, and is rather user friendly.

Pros

I like the amount of options the overall program offers; such as tracking call sources, maintenance agreement tracking, installation/equipment tracking, general layout of the software itself.

Cons

Some cons for me would be the lack of in depth or interactive reporting; I would like to see them roll out the option to pull custom report vs the built in ones. We have encountered multiple issues with "downtime" when the FieldEdge system gets interrupted & the office and technicians cannot login, this causes many issues and is very inconvenient. They do actively try to get it resolved, but when you're in our industry any downtime can cause major disruptions. I would like to see more options for the communication templates as well - such as being able to send appointment booking confirmation & reminders (as well as more interactive edits with the emails i.e. being able to decide when to send the appointment reminder rather than it just being a day before reminder.)

Response from FieldEdge

Hi Haley - A member of the Customer Success team will be in touch regarding your requests. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on FieldEdge!

Ryan E.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Be Thorough with Onboarding

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

Our contact with our onboarding agent was abysmal from day one. Receiving a response typically took 2-3 days or up to a week unless we made multiple attempts. It came to a point where I started keeping track of when and how many times I contacted them before I received a response. Responses were frequently, "I'll get back to you on that" with no follow up. I also kept a list of questions they never answered.
We were advised by our FieldEdge salesperson to switch to Quickbooks Online before signing up with FieldEdge for ease of use. When data was transferred from QBO to FE, NONE of the costs for our 2400 items in the system transferred over. Sales prices carried over just fine. Each time we do a quote or invoice, if we want to track profitability or markup on items sold, we literally need to look up each individual item and manually enter its cost. We are six months into using this software, and we have had this issue escalated to a different department, escalated to a different team, escalated to their Tier 3 development team, you name it, yet the problem persists. "It seems we have encountered a bug"
We have been offered discounts because of this issue, but honestly, if we hadn't invested so many thousands of hours and tens of thousands of dollars into this software, I would be happy to pull the plug.

Pros

The dispatch board is nice, techs can update their work orders and we can see their status in real time (generally).

Cons

LEARNING CURVE - DO NOT underestimate how much time you will need to learn this software
We seem to be an outlier since most reviews rave about their customer service, but our onboarding agent was less than responsive to our questions and attempts to contact him, and he definitely did not provide us with adequate information or learning tools.
If you have concerns, make sure they are addressed in a timely manner before you make your final decision, otherwise they may never be addressed.
It is VERY expensive per month per user.
Our business is open 7am-5pm. Their support team has a habit of calling between 5pm and 8pm, but never when we are actually in the office to answer calls.

Response from FieldEdge

Hi Ryan - We are really disappointed to hear that this was your experience with onboarding and we certainly hold ourselves to higher standards than what you described here. A member of the Customer Success team will be reaching out to you to talk through these concerns in more detail. We truly value your honest feedback and will be sure to pass it along to the appropriate teams so we can continue to make improvements in these areas.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Industry: Construction

FieldEdge great for small to medium sized companies

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

Fieldedge helped streamline our company and operations substantially from our paper invoice and reporting previously. The basic functions were easy enough to train someone on in a day. Some of the more integral functions were a bit confusing and required technical help. The technical help for fieldedge is outstanding.

Pros

Ease of learning curve on basic functions was very manageable
scheduling is straightforward and can be accomplished with a few simple clicks
researching a customers history is an integrated tool and very easy to navigate

Cons

Overall the software seems a bit dated
some features and functions many new estimating/scheduling software packages are implementing are not included such as text notifications for customers.

Response from FieldEdge

Thank you for providing your feedback, we always appreciate our customers letting us know how we can further help them! If you contact your Customer Success Manager they will be more than happy help you troubleshoot this issue.

David G.
Industry: Utilities

Wonderful Software!

Reviewed on 16/01/2020

We have become more more efficient using this software. The people at FieldEdge are incredible and very, very helpful.

Pros

Ease of use, tracking ability, reporting, integration with Quickbooks

Cons

Connector between FieldEdge and Quickbooks

Response from FieldEdge

David - We love hearing that FieldEdge helps you become more efficient! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback on our product and teams.

Kelley H.
Industry: Consumer Services

FieldEdge is a great tool!

Reviewed on 15/01/2020
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We have decreased the time we are waiting to be paid and reduced our overall outstanding invoices. We have increased productivity, reduced costs, and are now tracking jobs.

Pros

As a user who started at my company after FieldEdge was already in place, I can honestly say that FieldEdge was very easy to learn. It is user friendly and the basics can be picked up very quickly. For the more seasoned user, it has more intricate features & applications that you can utilize for your specific needs. Our technicians invoice & collect in the field and with the Quickbooks integration, it helps keep our outstanding invoices to a minimum. FieldEdge provides a live chat feature, which is a great tool. The Reps are very friendly and knowledgeable and super quick to respond! Each user can customize their settings to maximize the ease of use. For instance, I like to have my service tech dispatch board as my default since I am managing that board more closely than my estimator, apprentice or office boards. You can easily toggle between them but it is great to have just the ones I need on top. You can assign priority flags to calls to give quick at-a-glance visual markers. This is great when we have calls that can be interchanged between techs with the same skill sets, which can also be assigned in FieldEdge. The Do Not Service feature is another great tool that has allowed us to prevent accidental scheduling on accounts that we do not wish to service. All in all, it is a great tool that can be as simple or complex as you want it to be.

Cons

We have had a few instances over the past year with the software being down, but frankly, at least 2 of those times it was a Microsoft issue, not specially FieldEdge. There are times that FieldEdge runs slowly, but for the most part, it is a stable platform. We have had a couple issues with licensing error messages when trying to add additional uses on our account, but they were quickly resolved and corrected with a call in to the team.

Response from FieldEdge

Thanks for the wonderful review, Kelley! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying many aspects of the software, along with the range of support resources that are available to you. We are lucky to have customers like you!

Lisa C.
Industry: Wholesale

Integrates with Quickbooks

Reviewed on 21/11/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Overall, we have loved the software. There is another one that we like better but being a small company we could not afford it.

Pros

We like having everything electronic for service calls instead of paper. We like having the customers equipment listed in one place and service history available to the service tech in the field. Service tech can add equipment and pictures as needed. Dispatch log lets you know what service work is needed each week.

Cons

Does not have 2 way communication with Quickbooks. Can only add parts in fieldedge but have to create purchase order in Quickbooks. We used advanced inventory with Quickbooks with site and bin location for each part. Service Tech can only see that we have part - he doesn't know if its in the warehouse, on his truck or another location. Seems old school in setup - with today's technology looks like it would be more flexible.

Response from FieldEdge

Hi Lisa! Thank you for providing your feedback! Your Customer Success Manager will be in contact with you soon to help you with this QuickBooks issue.

Leslie B.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great platform for automating the administrative end and field tech end of a growing business.

Reviewed on 15/01/2020
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The program is very user friendly as is the onboarding process. Easy navigation within both the mobile version for our field technicians and also within the office user license on the admin side. Love the Help Center/chat now feature for immediate help when we draw a blank, need some feedback, or when we need to simplify the way we are completing certain tasks....there is usually always a better suggestion through the Help Center. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been fantastic with his responses also. He has been very helpful assisting us with custom reports and always very quick to respond to any email I send. He's definitely an asset!

Cons

I do feel that reporting could be a bit more interactive; I feel like there should be a way for each company to customize the data they need to see daily for reporting purposes, such as an all inclusive KPI section on the dashboard.

Response from FieldEdge

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and suggestions with us, Leslie!

Tomasz T.
Industry: Consumer Services

FieldEdge Is a great software to use.

Reviewed on 14/01/2020

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best Rep for FieldEdge. The most important thing with FieldEdge is who take care of you. We are with FE over 2 years we had hard time in first to complete or need what we want because of support service. As we go FE improve a lot technical and service support. Right now is much better then was before. Also our Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] doing GREAT JOB I'am very happy and impressed how she take care of our needs. Other things: I like simplicity of using FieldEdge and as you know how it works. Price for software compare to the others is good so this was a huge impact to make a final decision.

Cons

You can do anything after completed. Change notes, change payments. I think it will be beneficial if there be some kind of the Administration account just in case.

Response from FieldEdge

Thank you so much, Tomasz! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Mark M.
Industry: Restaurants

Productive with Field Edge

Reviewed on 09/01/2020
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We have saved money, less paper, less toner, employees have more time work due to not having to fill out paper invoices, not having to scan invoices or mail them out. Each tech can get to 1 or 2 more jobs a day with out the paperwork- going by the office to turn things in ect. The Training is exceptional, The support is top rated. Not only is the support great, the people giving the support are Wonderful.

Pros

Less paper! The company revenues have risen due to having all customers, invoices, employees, Profit margin all in one spot. SUPPORT!!!! Great team and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] heading it up it a Super sized PLUS!
She keeps my Account manger up to date, is always there to answer any questions that may arise. And she Wants to Help. I think she likes her job.

Cons

Having to reopen a job each day that goes on for several days. Not able to have 2-3 techs on one job and split the profit for reports.

Response from FieldEdge

We are so thrilled to hear how FieldEdge has helped transform your business to be more efficient and how you are finding all of our resources so helpful. Thanks for sharing this wonderful feedback, Mark!

Tyler H.

Constantly Improving & Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 16/03/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Customer support is very quick & thorough. There is a chat feature integrated with the software for customer support issues. It automatically creates recurring service work orders, which is nice. You can flag customer accounts as do not service, which disables your other users from scheduling work orders for those customers - this is a new feature that is going to save us thousands in unpaid bills by customers who do not pay their bills. We tried putting them on our own lists, but they sometimes still slip through the cracks. It has phone integration, which not only records calls but also has the ability to track lead sources. I can print pick lists every morning, so I can ensure my techs are fully stocked at the beginning of every day.

Cons

It can be kind of slow at times, although it seems to work well for the most part. In the year I've used it, we've been locked of the system for 24 hours 2-3 times. This was incredibly frustrating, and it would have been detrimental had we print paper copies of every work order. A paperless way to proactively anticipate this problem is to just download a list of pending work orders at the end of each day & to keep a list of your customers in excel or google sheets, so you can access phone numbers and addresses.

It is also more geared towards flat rate pricing, which I admit is more attractive for residential customers. With commercial customers (the bulk of mine being restaurants), I could lose some of my best customers if I switched to flat rate pricing. We track our labor from the time of dispatch until the the work order is completed. If our techs look on FE to see how much time they've spent on a job, they only see the time working - not the time traveling. I've had several jobs go underpriced because a tech forgets goes by the time they see on the software.

Response from FieldEdge

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us, Tyler! We are happy to know you are utilizing the newer 'Do Not Service' feature and have found it to be a time saver, along with the other functionality you enjoy. We also understand the frustration you experienced on those occasions, and are continuously working to make improvements to our software as you alluded to. We are proud of the enhancements we have made to the stability and reliability of our platform in recent months. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to continuing to work together.

John B.
Industry: Facilities Services

17 Happy Years of growth and prosperity with dESCO !!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017

Our business has grown from 2 trucks to 10 since we first installed dESCO. We now have 10 times the business and the software has grown right along with us. It does so much more now than then and has continued to improve. With out it I could not manage my business. dESCO keeps track of jobs, quotes, invoicing even out inventory. If you are a small business running lean, making every minute count this is the software you need. I do not think I would be where I am today with out it. By nature I am unorganized, having everything in one place in one program is the way to go if that describes you. John

Pros

The amount of information you have at your fingertips. Jobs, scheduling, quotes, orders, and Customer information. Customer information is key to service knowing what they have done in the past including payment history, and buying habits. Keeping records under the documents tab means not more filing cabinets. Sales reports and receivables reports makes keeping an eye on cash flow easy.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve. Because it does so much there is a lot to learn. This is a big program, that covers a lot of areas.

Response from dESCO

John, it has always been a privilege for us to see your many successes through the years. Thanks so much for taking the time to say why ESC has been such a great fit for you, and for your many years of loyalty. As we look to the bright future, you can continue to count on us to be of service to you.

Stephanie M.
Industry: Construction

Field Edge is the Answer!!!

Reviewed on 08/02/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Without a doubt, Field Edge has been the solution our company has been seeking for many years. A cloud-based software that integrates with quickbooks is what we were looking for. This isn't 90's anymore and our company likes to be ahead of the curve so the "DOS" based dispatching software wasn't even an option. We were looking for a dispatching program that would allow for the technicians to invoice in the field in real time and streamlines the billing process. Field Edge has given that to our company and so much more. We no longer have to decipher handwriting, or manually enter in work orders. The office finalizes the invoices or follows up with getting it completed if a return visit is necessary. Quotes are given to our customers while onsite which lowers the chance of the customer getting another quote and lowers the chance of them changing their mind. We also can keep track of customers with agreements, and dispatch routine routes and bill all in a timely manner. There are also GPS and CC Processing integrations which are helpful.

Pros

Quickbooks Integration, Cloud Based, All Inclusive CSR Software, TIME SAVER (at least 1 Hour a Day), Real Time invoicing in the field, Agreement fields, Phone Line integration for marketing tracking, Works on Andriod and I Phone.

Cons

The onboarding process is lengthy if your company is organized the process will be smoother than that of a disorganized company. But let's face it if you're looking for a CSR program you know you have to be organized or get organized to be a successful business. The database has to be set up in an organized fashion and even though onboarding is a process it's for a good reason and in the end, you will be thankful all the work you put into it. The system you build will only function as well as you build it. The onboarding team will build it for you, you just have to get them the information they need!

Bruce jr D.

Great All Round Dispatching Program.

Reviewed on 12/08/2010

Overall this is a great program that really helps manage time and perform a good assessment on how to serve the client. It holds a lot of info and is a great time saver. There is some time to learn up on the system, but as you use it you see the reasoning and it all fits together. The other good thing I like about this program is the great support and friendly staff. They always answer even the smallest question I have and take the time to help me understand the answer and walk me through it. I am not too savy a computer guy so support to talk to a real person is a must for me. Also these guys listen to our real life experiences out here. They take into account our suggestions with each new update or version. This is important because our environment changes all the time and there is always a newer way to do somehting. This is a good all round product and I highly recommend it.

Pros

Cons... ( Did not have enough room in the Con Section) (See Iver all Recommendation for Pros)

As a dispatching program it would be nice to have a fleet management system. A log to keep track of VIN #, When Tabs are due, Maintenance is due, Truck #, Driver during periods of time, Repair and service Types and dates, ect...

Since there are so many tax variations within the service are we dispatch to it would be helpful that the tax % would print on the dispatch and visble on the dispatch screen. We spend the time inputing the tax codes in the system and then applying it to each dispatch, this would be a good field to add.

Cons

Cons Continued...

Reports are good, but I have noticed that we enter a lot of information on jobs that we cannot sort reports on. For example:
When we breakdown an invoice into ESC we enter the resale of: Labor, Subcontractors, Material, Equipment Fee, Permits, Trip Charge, Rentals, and probly a few other catagories depending on the job....
But the report I would love to run, but can't is...
Each technician's production by department in:
*Labor
*Rentals
*Material
*Sub Contractors
*Equipment Fee
*Trip Charges
* And so on

Also, the paging system is nice... unless you have to page a group of people. It would be great to be able to send a page to just my plumbers with one button or just my HVAC techs or just ....

Amanda lynn S.

A great tool for dispatching, invoicing and sharing!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I love the ease of use for techs in the field as well as in the office. It gives us the ability to share where we are across departments and to see how backed up we are. The vendor Desco has been fabulous! I am in service and I deal with people all day and these guys really know their business! Patient, knowledgeable, and if they don't know the answer they get it for me in a timely manner.

Cons

I think there is room for improvement on the reporting. I would like to be able to print out a simple report that shows how many tickets a tech completes in a day / week / month. Very basic. I also think that even tho we use quickbooks for our accounting, I thinks that there could be some improvement on the reports. Also, I don't like how things can be taken out of quickbooks so easily by people by mistake. The last thing that bothers me is how once a ticket is moved to a tech on the calendar, how the ticket gets all junked up if someone accidentally touches it in the office, it should refresh for the tech so their list doesn't get all locked up every time that happens. Oh and one more thing, when you attach files to customers people can accidentally corrupt the file by opening it and not closing it properly causing the file to be lost. I would like for a way to keep this from happening.

Beth S.
Industry: Consumer Services

Best decision we made 2 years ago!

Reviewed on 25/01/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We were using a very old software program with a lot of manual entry. We have been able to manage our technicians much more efficiently. Invoicing is streamlined. A lot of statistics we used to guess about are now tracked with FieldEdge-which is so important for growth! We are able to see what advertising truly works and what is ultimately a waste of money and effort! I looked into a lot of programs and have to say there isn't anything I regret about our decision! And the icing on the cake is the customer service. Hands down best of any of the many companies I deal with on a daily basis. Responsive and thorough. They have also integrated with other platforms which is great for having everything in one place. Can't wait to see what they have in store next!

Pros

Ease of use. Reliability. Ability to customize like no other software out there. Consistently listening to their customers recommendations and updating. Best value for price!

Cons

If you can call it a con? We are busier than ever as it has streamlined so many ways we operated that we are able to mange our technicians much more efficiently!

Response from FieldEdge

Our teams love to hear feedback like this, Beth! Thanks so much for sharing. We are lucky to have customers like you!

Beth S.
Industry: Consumer Services

Best company out there hands down on every level!

Reviewed on 26/02/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We moved two customer databases when switching to FieldEdge. We had many duplicates due to our trying to merge these to databases over the past few years-all prior to FieldEdge. Take the advice of FieldEdge and the time to clean up as much as you can prior to going live. It really made a huge difference for our company!

Pros

Everything! I looked at a lot of companies for a few months before choosing FieldEdge. Their product overall is excellent and constantly getting better with customer suggested updates all year long-yes! They listen to us little guys! Support is superior compared to any other company I have dealt with professionally! Price point-they cannot be beat for the product they offer. Period. The ability to customize so many features within the program truly shows that FieldEdge is dedicated to making a product that works for all types and sizes of companies-you won't find this elsewhere!

Cons

The only con I have is that we have not slowed down enough to fully explore all the extras that make FieldEdge so much more than just a dispatching program! Customer Recall Management, Tracking aging equipment for targeted marketing. These are all things that we cannot wait to begin! And the list goes on and on!

James H.
Industry: Consumer Services

ESC by dEsco in my experience is the best all-in-one software for the Service Industry

Reviewed on 04/08/2017

Pros

Excellent software that is constantly evolving and growing. Best tech support on the planet. Fastest turn around time when correcting bugs or issues. Well thought out and implemented.

Cons

Some features that should be available are not. They are available in the newer software offered under the FieldEdge name. I think they should have been implemented in ESC before developing new software, or allow migration to the new software at no charge if you are a current annual member for support and mobile versions.

Response from FieldEdge

10/10 + BEST SW in the industry + BEST support on the PLANET! LOVE IT! We can't thank you enough for your kind words and positive feedback. It goes a long way to motivate the team. Some of the innovation we have introduced in FieldEdge is only possible with web-based applications. That said, we are continuing to work on ESC. We will also aggressively help in the transition for existing customers to FieldEdge. Thanks again for your continued business!!!

Kathie S.

Kathie's Review

Reviewed on 09/08/2010

I would highly recommend ESC to any A/C contractor!

Pros

I do love the ease of this software // It is extremely "blonde friendly" // Most of it is so simple you can figure it out on your own and not have to call the help desk or anything // Works great with QB // Even my GM and Service Manager can move around in it! // We have never had any glitches during updates like with our old program // The reports are great (hard to fix if you type in anything wrong tho since you have to go thru QB to fix everything) // I've been in the office part of the A/C field for over 20 years and have used several different programs thru the years and ESC by far is the best! I highly recommend this program! // There are things i do not like but for the most part ... ESC is the best!

Cons

I do not like that it does not put the equipment worked on in the history! // You have to pull up the invoice and click on equipment in order to see that info // I do not like that it only prints 4 lines of history on the dispatch ticket itself // Wish it would list maintenance/agreement customers on the dispatch screen and dispatch ticket so you don't have to go from screen to screen to figure that out // Third party billing isn't so great either // Once you complete the job and delete it after the billing you can't go back and look at the invoice or print it out again until you add the job back in .. that's a pain // Wish it was easier to look up sites instead of the billing info ... That has taken me longer to train people on around our office than any of it yet ... they can't seem to get that down yet! I wish you could see more of history with materials without having to go into the invoice itself // and on dates in dispatch ... up arrow should take me UP a day .. not back a day

Jose L.
Industry: Consumer Services

Maximum Day to Day Efficiency!

Reviewed on 09/07/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use yet so detailed and organized. As long as all pertinent data is in the system workflows become more streamlined for mobile and office users. Any time we have questions or concerns we get excellent feedback from our Customer Success Manager or the help chat located in the software. They also have an ideas portal that allows you to post an idea that you think may benefit your company where other companies can vote if its something they see as beneficial to them as well.

Cons

We are a strictly commercial HVAC company so sometimes we need specific features tailored to our business model. For example, some of our customers have 10+ units that we need to service but we don't have the ability to apply repair forms to all units. The system basically only allows us to have 1 repair form where we need 10+ repair forms to satisfy all units being serviced. There are other minor adjustments that we see as a con but thats to do our company being strictly commercial and needing them to be tailored to our specific model.

Amber R.

Highly Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 20/03/2019

CSR was a valuable asset to our company. Her kind manner, determination to solve problems quickly and knowledge of FieldEdge is exceptional. At times the learning curve with FieldEdge became frustrating, yet She remained calm and patient with our team and provided solutions. She periodically checks in on us even though we are fairly self-sufficient, inquiring about our satisfaction and still offering assistance. We appreciate the support Alyson provides.

Pros

FieldEdge keeps our company punctual with customers and the ability to follow through with commitments. It also helps us track well labor hours and parts on order.

Cons

Our least favorite features at the moment within FieldEdge are 1) inability to change most information in a parts request once it's been marked ordered and 2) unlock technicians work orders on the dispatch board.

Response from FieldEdge

Our team loves hearing feedback like this! It's always rewarding to hear about ways that FieldEdge helps make a difference to your business. Thank you, Amber! We look forward to continuing to work together.

Rob W.
Industry: Consumer Services

User for almost 2 years now.

Reviewed on 26/01/2019

FieldEdge easily pays for itself. I have gone completely paperless. Everything is easier, faster, and safer about it.

Pros

I like that it is cloud based, easy to use and updated with new features almost monthly. It has a modern look and feel compared to many other service softwares I have tried out and looked in to. I like the mobile app features and ease of use. I like that it seamlessly syncs to Quickbooks. Desco knows service software.

Cons

Little things here and there that need to be changed to make working in the software easier and that make more sense. They have an "Ideas" portal that you can make suggestions for changes to the software but out of 3 that I have suggested not one has been adapted.

Response from FieldEdge

Rob, thanks so much for your positive feedback! It's great hearing that you enjoy the regular updates and the overall look and feel of FieldEdge, paired with how it's been such an asset to your business. We are so appreciative to have customers like you!

Sharon M.
Industry: Construction

Dispatching software that integrates many of our companies needs in one place

Reviewed on 12/12/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

This is a web based dispatch system that integrates into Quickbooks nicely. It has helped us to streamline our business and work much more efficiently. Love that the Techs can see customer history easily. Almost instant communication between Tech and dispatch. Has many great feature in the price book and dashboard. We can see almost instantly how profitable we are being.

Cons

The largest con is that as a web based system, if they go down your company can come screeching to a halt. Because this has happened several times this year, we have had to put internal back up systems in place. We save a screen shot each evening of the next day just in case the system is down. There are several issues that I would like to see FieldEdge improve on. Their team does take suggestions though and has been making improvements to the software.

Richard L.

Coming Up!

Reviewed on 24/10/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Great program for beginners!

Pros

Staff and support is superb and top notch! Easy to talk to and will have an answer for you very quickly

Cons

Ease of quotes from tablet to other devices will be lost if switching back and forth, Needs to have the opportunity to upload as soon as you're done with any text on one device in order to continue on any device. Have lost hours of work. very fustrating. Also server provider needs to not be knocked out no matter the reason... Field edge needs to have another back up server somewhere else. Lost days of productivity and and income... They simply said I'm sorry and that was it, wish they offered a prorated monthly service fee, so that it both hit our pockets.

Jaime W.

Adrian exceeded my expectations with his customer service and willingness to help me with my updates

Reviewed on 14/07/2017

Pros

The customer service that ESC tech support showed me way exceeded my expectations. Adrian specifically, was such a great help. He came in after hours and even gave me his personal cell number in case I had questions while I updated each workstation individually. I am not a computer savvy person and he made it easy to understand and even fun while we were getting everything updated. I work for a heat and air company in Oklahoma and I would recommend Adrien or any of the staff at ESC to any company. Keep up the great work!!!!!!

Cons

The only con to the program was in the old version that we had as far as running reports. This is why we did the updates.