Swydo

David
David

Best Reporting Software Available

Reviewed on 07/11/2022

Pros

Very easy to use with powerful features. Chat support is very quick and helpful.

Cons

The new [SENSITIVE CONTENT] doubled the price of the software in 2021.

Reasons for Switching to Swydo

Easier to use and better connectors
Colm

Strong Software - Will Satisfy Your Reporting Needs

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Very strong.

Very strong.

Pros

I've been using Swydo for over 4 years across both digital agencies and in house reporting. I find it very useful indeed. My favourite features are the: online dashboard and the integration with Google Sheets. This allows me to completely automate my reporting, schedule reports and just makes for an easy life.

I was also pleased to see the recent integration with HubSpot. The automated reporting market is highly competitive and I've dabbled with other tools. However, Swydo is the best I've used.

Their support is very good. They are always very responsive and polite.

Cons

There can be discrepancies of FB organic metrics - examples FB Likes and IG Follow kpi's don't seem to be consistent with FB or IG. I think there is a reason for this - but as a user I just want it to work first time!

I would also like to see automated invoicing emails with the invoice attached as a pdf. This would allow me to set automated rules between my email and Xero - my financial system for my Swydo bills.

Shady business practices. Unannounced 1100% price increase. Forced to Dispute via CC Servicer.

Reviewed on 03/02/2022

The leadership team was incredibly rude and curt when we confronted them about this unauthorized charge to our credit card.

We are currently still fighting them via our CC provider.

Pros

It was easy to use before the 1100% price increase, where they auto-billed our card 1100% the monthly amount we agreed upon.

Cons

Swydo increased the price 1100% without warning and auto-billed our credit card.

Daniel

Affordable Reporting Tool With Best Value

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

Pros

I like the ease of use. Reports are easy to set up and templates make it easier to replicate reports for other clients.

Cons

They are slow to release new features, but they have added features I've requested in due time. Also, they haven't added many integrations since we started using the tool. We do use the majority of the ones they offer but integrations with Marketo, WebCEO, Hubspot, Yelp would be awesome to have.

Very Inuititive

Reviewed on 25/01/2021

Pros

Swydo is very intuitive and easy to use. Within minutes you can connect your ad platforms and start segmenting data.

Making complex filters to separate out ad campaigns is extremely easy.

Monthly reports is as easy as just changing the report dates.

Cons

One con would be to create more customizable rows. i.e stretch sections out wider or contract them to save space on reports.

Patrick

Best reporting tool I know

Reviewed on 26/01/2021

Fast, reliable, intuitive, nice staff but they could respond a bit quicker to support tickets.

Pros

When we were looking for a reporting tool years ago I did a proper SWOT analysis for all the (Google Ads) reporting tools out there. The main thing on which Swydo won the test was speed.

Cons

Some features are only available on higher plans. We are a small agency and can't afford to spend too much on reporting but we would like to use all the features.

Reasons for Switching to Swydo

Mainly because of the speed.
Carlos

Time saving tool that also makes us look good!

Reviewed on 26/06/2019

It has been a huge time saver for our agency, the reports look great and they are often offering new features and functionality.

Pros

I like the prebuilt reports as they make it easy to customize as opposed to having to create a report from scratch every time for each client. They have pre-built reports for SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and many more.

All of them look great in terms of formatting and they are updated often as new metrics become available.

Cons

Occasionally some of the widgets break or fail to pull data via API, but I have always had a quick response from their customer service.

Joshua
Joshua

Great value for reporting software but has its limits

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

Helps to automate our monthly client reporting and gather deeper insights on channel performance.

Pros

Integrations are very easy to connect and the onboarding is very easy. Has manual kpis which makes it easy to adjust missing data.

Cons

Doesn't have multi-channel formulas to add into 1 metric. Design layout is very limited (i.e. can't resize kpis)

Dave
Dave

Swydo is a great choice and is a good value for the money

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

Excellent. I renewed last year and I plan on staying with Swydo.

Excellent. I renewed last year and I plan on staying with Swydo.

Pros

I liked the cost and on-boarding process. I also felt very comfortable going with Swydo after my initial pre-sales calls.

Cons

Occasional delay w/Tech Support getting back to me with answers/help. Limitations in what/how data can be included in reports.

Ben
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Swydo is exactly what I needed for managing multiple brands

Reviewed on 20/12/2023

Pros

The dashboards are simple and intuitive. The integrations are incredible. The customer service is also great

Cons

Sometimes there isn't a pre made widget I can use but this is easily overcome.

Tyler

Swydo has improved our reporting considerably

Reviewed on 25/01/2021

Pros

I love that Swydo is constantly updating their platform and providing new functionality to improve our client reporting and ease of use.

Cons

Some of the WSYWIG editor features could be improved. Blurry images, etc.

Reasons for Switching to Swydo

Simplicity/ease of use. Templates save a lot of time.
Tim

Swydo Is Terrific Reporting Software

Reviewed on 25/01/2021

Pros

I love Swydo. It's easy to create Adwords, Bing & Facebook reports. I can't recommend it enough. I use it to generate reports for my clients and it's so easy to customize and automate. And the reports look wonderful

Cons

I'd like to see a little bit more customization along the lines of labels in Adwords.

Steve

The world's leading analytical reporting software

Reviewed on 25/01/2021

Excellent. We did a huge amount of research and we have been using Swydo for over 4 years now and we wouldn't change.

Pros

The integrations with relevant platforms are excellent

Cons

None really. The tools and continued growth of the product work well for us.

Raúl
Raúl

Good multiple client reporting

Reviewed on 25/06/2022

Pros

The best thing is the different connections with the different platforms that allow us to capture data in a very visual way

Cons

I think it is less versatile than other options on the market and takes longer to update

Swydo Is Great!

Reviewed on 25/01/2021

My overall experience with Swydo has been tremendous. I have not have any problems or concerns with the way it has functioned in the past year.

Pros

The best part about Swydo is the customization it offers. The ability to create templates but then also unlink reports from templates to customize them is great for meeting client needs.

Cons

What I like least about Swydo is probably the visual effects it offers. Other than that, it is amazing!

Anton

Swydo saves us tons of time and money

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

We're satisfied with the overall experience and we're not planning to change soon.

Pros

It helped us to save time on building monthly reports for our clients. It's easy to use and that's all we need.

Cons

Sometimes I miss explanations for some metrics used. For example, I couldn't find anywhere what is storytellers metric in Facebook.

Patrick

We have had good costumer care from Swydo

We have had good costumer care from Swydo

Pros

Ease of use once set-up, it then becomes extremely quick to get reports out to clients

Cons

The cost is a bit on the high side, so it would be great to see prices come down a little!

Regina

Great and esay to use

Using it very often, very user friendly

Using it very often, very user friendly

Pros

The possibility to find places nearby in a local restaurants

Cons

The fact that you can't any longer place a group order

Shannon
  • Industry: Automotive

Best Reporting Tool Ever!

Reviewed on 31/08/2021

I have been using it for over 10 years now and recommend it to every company that I have ever worked for. It is a lifesaver!

Pros

I love that I can customize the data I want to show and in the exact formats that I want to show it in. Its super easy to use and I would be lost without it.

Cons

I wish I could change the way the Google Ads Descriptions look when imported thru the widgets, they take up too much space in my report. I would prefer to see the first two lines of each description only.

Tim

Swydo is a great platform!

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

With the automated reporting system this saves a lot of time sending our franchisees their weekly/monthly reports

Pros

The details you can go into for social reporting and Google Ads reporting is brilliant!

Cons

Potentially bring in video analytics from Facebook and allow multiple pages as one widget.

Maria

Good and complete Report Tool

Reviewed on 28/09/2019

I like it very much; it has helped me and my team be more efficient regarding the reports. Once you have the templates, doing a report doesn't take more than an hour. It´s really helpful.

Pros

It allows me to show the analytics of different platforms and personalize the reports according to each client needs. With Swydo, I can give complete reports with all the data fo differents assets of a campaign (Ads, Email Marketing, Landing Pages, etc.) without having to search the data in each platform as it shows me everything inside SWYDO.

Cons

It doesn´t have integration for organic social media effort.

Justin
  • Industry: Media Production

Easy to use, and speeds up reporting!

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

Very good, the customer support and on-boarding was excellent.

Very good, the customer support and on-boarding was excellent.

Pros

The product had a clear overview, and was really easy to use. We liked the templates. Sending the reports to clients was easy and fast.

Cons

There was one connection missing to a platform we use.

Michel
Michel

Good basic tool

Reviewed on 15/10/2018

Great tool for a basic report on SEM and Analytics.

Great tool for a basic report on SEM and Analytics.

Pros

Swydo is fairly simple and adds integrations as time goes on. I find the simple integration of Google Analytics and AdWords is exactly what most of my clients needed and they were satisfied with a simplistic design.

Cons

The design is impossible to change; the fonts under the widgets are analog and inconsistent with my formatting. Many clients asked for alternatives.

• Company size: 501–1,000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Easy to use and versatile

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

Pros

Swydo is great, is very intuitive. I love how you can integrate multiple databases very easily. I also like how we have multiple ways to present data and export reports in multiple ways.

Cons

Some things are not available such as content grouping for google analytics

Jose Miguel

Reporting for Dummies

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Pros

The capacity to create monthly reports with some clicks and to have customized templates per type of customer.

Cons

Sometimes editing text fields directly on report is not that easy, it's not as simple as a common document creation tool.