4.8
Corky H.
Industry: Retail

I've been with Easy Storage 4 years

Reviewed on 18/03/2019

I’ve been with Easy Storage Solutions for over 4 years and just recently started a new facility. Hard to put in words, excellent prices for their service. I just talked to their biggest competitor and he said they are coming out with a new product, just to compete with Easy Storage, he brought it up. I also read a magazine article (The National Storage association magazine Feb 2019) that talked about Easy Storage as an expert in artificial intelligence related to storage units.

Easy Storage is has been in the industry for 10 years now and they now have over 3000 clients and all the bells and whistles you could want.

There is a management accounting company in house(optional) that does your payroll, payroll returns, tax forms, w-2’s, bank reconciliation, billing, bill paying, internal theft analyzation , everything. (Price is customized to your needs)
Just think, you can have independent management of you manager and cheaper than you can do it in house.

The best part is their service, you never wait to talk to someone and they call you in their spare time looking for something you need help with. Each time they called me, I solved something that was bugging me.

Pros

Easy set up and availability to customer service. Small company in relation to others, but large enough to have lots of bells and whistles. When I call I can talk to the owner, or the start up person that did the Accounting service, (Ty), or the one in charge of website optimization, these are all owners of their individual part of the company, but all reside within the company. The last two were employees, but were encouraged to branch off and own their own part.

Cons

Don't have any. Small always has some drawbacks, but I like how they treat their employees and am willing to wait for some updates.

Richard H.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/01/2020

GREAT customer support! Everything has been fantastic. Very affordable for our facility. 305 units. Wish I’d upgraded years ago. Highly recommend.

Pros

Great features. Easy to use. Upgraded from software we’ve used for about 18 years. Wow! What a difference. The automation of monthly billing, payments, etc. is a valuable asset to our company. Website is great! Should have found this company years ago. Gate integration was a snap. Highly recommend Easy Storage Solutions. Very satisfied customer.

Cons

Setting up customer accounts took time but that was expected. After that. It was a breeze.

Irene L.

Not impressed

Reviewed on 15/05/2018

The business can keep running after our emove disaster.

Pros

I am a bit surprised at all the excellent ratings and a I am a little concerned for giving it a less than glowing report. I am not sure why everyone thinks this software is so good and wondering what am I missing. It does the job, but in my opinion it really does not offer anything to earn such glowing reports.

Cons

It's confusing. It is not an all in one program. You need to have a totally separate company for processing payments, which also costs a lot. This software does not function as an accounting program. They sell that service separately from what I understand. Instead of crediting a charge you simply void it. The reports are limited and quite terrible actually. Most do not sort and only download to a PDF or CSV document. They probably offer a separate report writer for another charge if you desire better reports. They do not offer any financial reports at all other than the management report which is not professional or good quality. Lets just say it is not what I expected and I have been very disappointed in it.

Response from Easy Storage Solutions

Irene,

Thank you for leaving us feedback. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to improve our software. We have a long list of suggestions from our users that we review and use to update our software. Currently we are working on creating better reporting functions in the software. In addition, we are currently working on making it so you can download your reports via CSV file or PDF. You can void charges if you wish, but there is also functionality to be able to credit a charge. If you would like help doing this feel free to call us and we would be happy to help! Finally, if there is anything we can do to help improve your experience please reach out to us!

Thank you for your business and your feedback!

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Tracy H.

Great Software!

Reviewed on 02/05/2020

From sales to implementation to support...exceptional service.

Pros

So easy to use and the support is outstanding.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I would change at this point. Works fantastic for our mid size self storage business

Amy R.

Loving it so far!

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

It has been great so far. I have been able to do everything I wanted and received help from customer service when I needed it.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the software and the customer support when you need it!

Cons

I would like to see more on the dashboard, I love being able to see everything at one time, it would be nice to be able to customize the dashboard.

Mark M.
Company size: Self Employed

I can't imagine anything better!

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

I have a small property of only 49 units. While I can manage relatively easy without the software, ESS has provided me faster access to customer and unit details, especially payment status on all. I feel it has saved me at least 2-4 hours per month of paperwork.

Pros

I love the easy access property map that gives me instant information on the status of each unit and customer

Cons

Some setup tasks and general information can be difficult to find while other tasks require more clicks than one would think necessary.

Krisi D.

It really is easy

Reviewed on 11/10/2019

With this software I don't have to worry about checking or changing someones status when they are over due, the system locks them out for me automatically and that is such a relief.

Pros

I love that I can easily adjust anything on the page and our website. I can change letters that get sent out to customers, add new types of rentals. There are just so many things about this software that make it user friendly I can't even say enough good things about it

Cons

I have only been using the software for about a year, so I haven't run in to anything yet that would cause me to have an issue.

Robin J.
Industry: Accounting

Excellent product - highly recommend

Reviewed on 21/11/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Easy Storage Solutions was implemented to simplify and automate customer management for RV Storage. The software has cut the time to manage each customer by 75%. This is a significant cost savings, as our staff can focus on sales and providing excellent customer service. The team at Easy Storage is beyond amazing - we are so impressed with their service and support. We are so happy with this software!

Pros

Simple and easy to use
Fast and easy set-up
Does not overwhelm the user with too much time consuming data, but has everything we need.
AMAZING customer service and support!!!
Easy to train employees who have little computer knowledge.

Cons

No cons - we love this software. It's exactly what we need.

Jay O.
Industry: Real Estate

Easy Storage Solutions for a self storage business

Reviewed on 27/12/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have a full time job in addition to the self storage facility. Not sure how I would stay on top of the rent roll without Easy Storage software.

Pros

The software takes the manual work out of managing tenants for a 120+ unit self storage facility and proactively manages the rent roll and allows for payment electronically. In addition, provides all sorts of analytics & reporting as well the ability to rent right on line. Easy to set up and support is readily available.

Cons

There is manual work to do for the initial set up and transferring of tenants from paper to the system. This takes some time.

Celeste H.

Best customer service

Reviewed on 25/02/2020

It produces all of the invoices for each customer with the extra support of the integration with quickbooks online, makes it extremely easy to track all of my tenants.

Pros

The seamless transition from the previous software company, along with the customer support to back it!

Cons

Some of the on-line tutorials are out dated

Troy S.
Industry: Warehousing

The folks at Easy Storage are Great to work with, They are quick to make improvements.

Reviewed on 29/01/2018

A cost effective service that we can operate in house or remotely, and that provides us with all of the important information our facility requires. It is updated on a regular frequency, with zero to very little down time. Basically its a system that's there exactly when you need it, and with the Gate and Payment interfaces, you will struggle to beat it for the money.

Pros

Ease of use, Full Featured, but probably for us one of the top features, being able to adjust and change our own site map without paying for or waiting for changes. Updates are automatic, being cloud based you get everything as they change it, and most everything so far has been for the better. Some features we do not use at our facility, but it does not hinder or interfere with our daily use.

Cons

This will probably only relate to a few, but our state charges sales tax on Storage, if a tenant makes a multi month payment, the system will not calculate the tax accurately, it's off, we understand how it does it, we just can't seem to convince them that it's a bit annoying. Also, we would like to have the ability to create custom reports, they have a good selection of templates, however "we" know what "we" need, it would be nice to just get that information and not excess information. I realize that is probably picky, but they asked for Con's.

Jeff P.

Reviewed on 23/06/2011
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Columbus Storage has been in business for 9 years. We have two locations in central Indiana and are family-owned.

In our market there is a large company with 5 locations in my backyard and over 500 locations in 3 states. We needed to compete on a level playing field. Our competitor has a web presence with 2 key elements that allow customers to rent units and pay online. We started a search to acquire a program with the same features, especially since we found that the younger generation does all their searching for products and services online.

We were using a generic invoice program and Excel spread sheets with Yellow Pages advertising to operate our business. Looking back, I see now that we were operating in the Stone Age.

We priced several companies and considered their features. Most were highly overpriced and suited for large corporations. After several weeks of looking over and running demos of Self Storage software, we were fortunate to contact Easy Storage Solutions.

Easy Storage Solution’s software has many special features designed for the Self Storage industry. The price is suited for any size company, from small to large. The software is so easy to use and is packed with many tools to operate your business. It includes a complete web presence where customers can rent online, manage their account and pay online. There is a recurring billing feature that charges your customer‘s debit or credit card automatically on the day rent is due (A GREAT FEATURE). Invoicing is no longer a pain; the software keeps track of all balances and late fees. Invoice day is now just a click or two and off to the printer.

The conversion to Easy Storage Solutions was very simple. The owners and staff are friendly and know our industry. Within two weeks after contacting the company we were up and running our new operating software. The customer support is top notch.
We have been using the software for 3 ½ months now and could not be happier. We currently have over 25% of our customers on recurring billing and several more paying online. Our bottom line has increased and collections decreased. Easy Storage Solutions has put our company on auto pilot. We spend a lot less time on daily operations.

The software pays for itself. We have rented to several individuals and companies from our website. They click on our web page, rent a unit, pay and sign an e-agreement, receive their renter’s instructions and start renting. What a great concept. Easy Storage Solutions is not just a business partner; they are part of the Columbus Storage team.

We recommend you sample their demo and contact their office if you are serious about improving your company and your bottom line.

George U.

EASE OF USE

Reviewed on 23/03/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS THE BACKBONE OF THIS SOFTWARE. I'M A 60 YEAR OLD MANAGER WHO IS NOT VERY TECH SAVVY.EVERY TIME I HAD A QUESTION I WAS TREATED VERY WELL, NOT LIKE A CHILD AND KNOW MATTER HOW LONG IT TOOK THE STAFF WERE VERY PATIENT TILL I FIGURED IT OUT. IN THAT REGARD KRISTEN IS THE ONE WHO BASICALLY TAUGHT ME THE INS AND OUTS OF THE SOFTWARE AND HELPED ME OUT THE MOST. SHE CALMED ME DOWN AND LED ME THROUGH THE PROCESS TO WHERE I'M VERY PROFICIENT TO THE POINT I CAN HELP OTHER MANAGERS IN OUR COMPANY. WE COULDN'T BE HAPPIER THAT WE ARE WITH EASY STORAGE SOLUTIONS. GEORGE

Pros

EASE OF USE LIKE THE TITLE AND ESPECIALLY CUSTOMER SUPPORT. WE HAD AN OLD DOS SYSTEM AND IT WAS LIKE GOING FROM A SKATEBOARD TO A LEAR JET IN AN INSTANT. THE SPEED OF THE SYSTEM IS WONDERFUL AND THE REPORTS DO IT ALL.

Cons

UNFORTUNATELY WE CHARGE THE FIRST MONTHS RENT AND PRO RATE THE SECOND MONTH WHICH ALLOWS EVERYONE TO PAY ON THE FIRST OF THE MONTH THERE AFTER AND THERE ARE A FEW GLITCHES IN THE SOFTWARE THAT I THINK THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED BUT ALL IN ALL WE ARE ABLE TO WORK IT OUT.

Response from Nate

We allow this same prorating method in the software. This is located under the "Setup" tab under "settings" there is a prorating drop down box with the option of "bill for first full month, Prorated 2nd month billed now." there is even another option for "bill for the first full month, and Prorate the second month billed later". So we're not quite sure what "glitches" are being referred to, however, we would love to help offer more training through a call to our support team.

Della Q.
Industry: Consumer Services

Easy, Like Their Name Suggests...

Reviewed on 20/09/2016

Basically simple to set up and simple to use. The only issue was the building of our facility map because it is difficult to control the sizes and shapes of every individual unit.

Pros

Easy Storage Solutions is easy to set up and it is easy to navigate around the software to find the task you wish to perform. It is convenient in that there are multiple ways to access specific tasks, such as taking a payment. The software doesn't log off the user when inactive for a period of time. We find this useful when you have customers who are in a hurry and the software is ready to go. There is no shortage of support; by phone, by email or a link through the software where you can perform a search or chat online with someone from ESS. It has a basic look, which is great because it's not distracting. It is not overwhelming to use because of large amounts of instructions you have to read first before you can accomplish anything. We were quite impressed that we received an online rental customer 40 minutes after activating our online presence!

Cons

It was difficult to build our facility map and not make it look like I had a few cocktails too many during the building process. It is not something I feel proud enough to put on our website. I know there is a mapping tool out there that enables your facility to build a map that looks more professional.

Response from Easy Storage Solutions

Thanks for the review, Della! If you want to reach out to us, we would love to help you with your sitemap and any other concerns you might have!

Robin S.

I have an 82 unit storage facility and found Easy Storage Solutions during a Google search.

Reviewed on 27/01/2018

It was very easy to set up and work with. I like that it sends out notifications with invoice information and lockout notices automatically. I can log into my account from my phone and view customer profiles and even make payments and set up new customers. It has several report features that help with keeping track of customer payments, lock outs, late payments, collections and financial information including deposit slips and much more. Customers can rent and pay online, they can even place themselves on a waiting list and I will be notified via text message and e-mail. For a few extra dollars a month they keep my Google ranking up so I appear on the first page of a storage search in my area. They designed and manage any changes I want to make to my webpage. Over all it is a very good product for the price.

Pros

I don't have much of a profit margin and they were very reasonably priced. It is the first facility I have owned and they were willing to answer questions about rentals that didn't even pertain to the software. They are always easy to get a hold of when I have a question or concern.

Cons

The software does not allow me to keep track of my expenses and does not integrate well with other bookkeeping software. It also keeps recurring billing going after move out if you don't go in and manually turn it off. Why would it bill on an archived customer who is no longer renting a unit. I feel like all of that should automatically stop once the tenant moves out and is archived.

Response from Easy Storage Solutions

Hi Robin! Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it! Please give us a call when you have some time and we can help you resolve the recurring billing issue! As for Quickbooks we are working on this as well!

Laura R.

Easy Storage Solutions Review

Reviewed on 02/07/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I chose Easy Storage Solutions because of their intuitive and evolving software. When the software can't do something-they try to figure out an alternative way to solve the problem until it can (like the Spanish translation).
The customer service is amazing. I care about my tenants ease of payment and use of the website. I answer all my own tenant calls 7 days a week because I care about their experience. I have called an emailed Easy Storage Solutions many, many times as I am using the software and they always respond either immediately or within a few hours with a solution. I have only experienced considerate, professional customer service. I have never had a customer service person act annoyed to help me or make me feel foolish for asking a question about using the software.

Pros

The software feels very intuitive. I like that I can find a solution to a problem quickly in a few different ways. I can search a customer by name, or unit. I can run a variety of reports to find information I need instantly. I love the notifications for each customer. I use that often to see what emails, notices, receipts were sent and I use the custom template feature to create my own notices. It's great to be able to print those letters in pdf and mail to tenants that may have missed my emails.

Cons

The only problems I have found is that to send a custom template to a customer I need to go off their page to create it first and then go back to their page to choose letters and find that template. I usually just open to tabs with my website but it would be easier to create emails/letters specific to a customer on their customer profile page.
My second problem is that the payment section is not available in Spanish yet. The customer service team put in a translater and created a Spanish page for me so we are very close to my goal of offering this to my tenants, but it will be great if the software could have a full Spanish option in the future.

Nikoletta Y.
Company size: Self Employed

Super grateful I found EZ Storage! BEST (and cheapest!) for small-mid properties.

Reviewed on 23/01/2018

Made it super easy for me to take over the management of 3 RV Storage lots. Saves us time since more than 1/2 our customers now pay automatically, with a low flat-rate Card option. Excellent support when needed (which isn't often since it is so easy to use). Beautifully simple program reduces stress in my life (which takes more skill to create than the over-complex, clunky programs!).

Pros

Easy to learn... beautifully SIMPLE! Always fast support... super friendly people & they really respond to suggestions--the program keeps improving. I especially love the check 'batch' deposits, with our smaller business we don't need to close out each day, can just batch the payments at our convenience. Super easy low flat fee for Card payments, more than 1/2 our customers now pay automatically (awesome). Letters are easy to create & customize, and it's easy to email letters, reminders, & receipts. We now only print & mail Liens, saving time & paper. I've used other programs and found them complicated & visually too 'busy', this one earns its name of Easy.

Cons

I would design some reports a little differently, to put more data on a single page. That's about it.

Robert L.
Industry: Real Estate

Easy Storage Support amazing

Reviewed on 02/05/2019

There's voodoo in the vibes with the top leadership.
Sr. Mgmt hides behind the customer facing teams and refuses to ever engage.
It's an obvious cultural and philosophical design of operations.
So if you do need to escalate a serious issue, it's virtually impossible to do so.
The accountability escalation channel is stealth and inaccessible to customers.

Pros

The people on the Support team.
The software is quite good, but is eclipsed significantly in why I have no interest in looking at a competitive offering because of the Support team.
I am actually in this industry (Business software technology) and intimately know the challenges of maintaining a quality Support organization, response and resolution time.
The renting customer-facing call center is good, the marketing team is good, the software is good, but the user-facing Support org is off-the-charts exemplary.

Cons

Enhancements are unicorns. They don't exist.
As good as this org is with Support, they are equally bad with responding to the identified need for even the simplest and most obviously necessary enhancement request.
Logging requests are an abject waste of time.

Mark C.
Industry: Retail

Best thing I ever done

Reviewed on 23/11/2016

I have owned and ran a small self storage facility (110 units) for about 9 years. I had always done my bookkeeping and billing with a simple computer based software program and excel spreadsheets. I had a paypal button on my web page that would allow tenants to pay online and then I would manually enter payments to my software and spread sheets. This was time consuming and confusing to anyone else trying to log data.

I decided I wanted to upgrade to a internet based and through a self storage forum discovered Easy Storage Solution. The price was very reasonable and it was what I was looking for. Being "hands on" I had a lot of questions about how their website worked and the interaction with the credit card processor. Luke done a great job of explaining and calming my fears of something new. Everything was clearly spelled out and I bit the bullet and signed up.

In a matter of a day or so Easy Storage Solution had my site up and running. They transferred my domain and had my webpage running very quickly. The tutorials helped me enter my data and customers in no time flat. I was even able to edit my web page with their easy to use online access.
Kristen helped me set things up and she is very attentive to me as a customer.
After using this online based management site I don't know how I got along with out it. I has cut my time to 1/10 of what I was spending before. I like that since its internet based, two or more people can be logged in at one time; (one entering a deposit and maybe one adding customers) It works very good on mobile devices, which the tenants like. The tenants have great access to their payment history.
Great product and great people to deal with!
I highly recommend it!

Pros

Easy to use, online based, capability to have multiple access it at one time, great interface with credit card vendor.

Cons

Dont back up to my computer

Response from Easy Storage Solutions

Thanks for the review Mark! Because we have all that data backed up on multiple secured servers we've tried to take that headache away from the storage owner to always be worried about losing your data. Instead we take the headache for you and save the time to do constant backups.

Teresa B.
Industry: Consumer Services

Made our life much easier

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 02/06/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Although this is one of the easiest programs we have used. We were promised the Quick Books link and are looking forward to this upgrade.

Pros

Our customers love our website!! They rave about the ease of sign up and payment.
Online check-ins have increased our tenancy by at least 30% and we seldom miss the chance to acquire a new customer.
Online payments have increased our collection rate 35% due to Easy Storage text email reminders
This program makes it easier to keep track of all of the income from each individual customers.
Year end calculations done on this program make our taxes a snap.
This program has allowed us to increase our income on our property by 90% while also increasing our collection rate from 60% 98%
This was the best decision we ever made at our facility.

Cons

The simplicity of the program is also its downfall.
We can't back up our own information from this sight.
This makes it hard to reconcile our credits from Easy Storage and our Debits.
We need to be linked to Quick Books

Response from Nate

You can backup your own information by downloading any of the reports to your computer. Also, we have everything backed up on multiple secure servers. I think there must have been some confusion about QuickBooks. We do integrate with QuickBooks Online and have a download for QuickBooks Desktop. We have a QuickBooks specialist that offers advice on the best route to take. Our QuickBooks guy said he reached out to you and got everything sorted out.

Great for my customers, but not quite there yet for me (still learning).

Reviewed on 23/01/2018

ESS has made my customers happier with dealing online with us. It keeps my customers on my website and the customer support here at least listens and considers potential upgrades and helps work through any challenges in a friendly way.

Pros

ESS makes things so much easier for my customers. They love the ease of paying online and I like that they never leave my website to do it. I like the ability to send texts to my customers. The customer support team really works hard to help when there is a problem and they are usually very quick to respond!

Cons

The QuickBooks integration for desk top users doesn't work well for me. I'd prefer to be able to download iff. files that have been linked with my various QB accounts that will help me to track and categorize individually, security deposits paid, security deposit refunds, sales tax, retail sales, insurance, insurance fees rent, and fees. As it stands now I have to make monthly GL entries for each of these where I didn't need to with my prior software. I don't like the multiple payment buttons in the payment screen. They are confusing to me and my customers. When trying to pre pay a customer with multiple units and one check I have to enter the payment multiple times, this again make added work for me. Auto payment texts, I discovered the hard way, are not good as they come at crazy hours that woke up several of my customers (I wish I had known this before it happened). I'm in Texas and like to use the TSSA rental agreement, but it's so frustrating they should really let folks know the system does not work well with Blue Moon. If you decide to continue with TSSA contracts and Blue Moon you will be doubling your workload.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Gary R.

Excellent Value, Great Support and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 25/04/2019

When I came they had 3x5 cards, yellow pads, preprinted contracts and a rolladex. Every sign up was an effort and the reporting and monthly collections and lockouts were not consistent. When we implemented the software we saw immediate results. we went from 65-70 occupancy to 95-100%. Our policies on collections, lockout, unit disposal and rental was improved to near perfection. very happy with our results.

Pros

It is a very intuitive software. I am a software engineer and I can safely say that I understand the difference between easy to understand and "you need to be a geek"
Another great benefit is the support. Like all software there are issues that even I cannot solve. One call and they take over the drivers seat and fix it every time. Great service.

Cons

I really like everything about it but if I have to make a comment I would say that they could work on making it more customizable in its reports and outputs. Its good now but it could be better.

Jay G.
Company size: Self Employed

Overall I've had a 5-Star experience with Easy Storage Solutions.

Reviewed on 28/12/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I recommend Easy Storage Solutions for small operators who want a flexible, easy to use management platform that is mobile, cost effective but has excellent customer support.

Pros

The features that distinguish ESS for my needs are the competitive pricing for small facilities, the full automation of leases and rental payments, and the fully web-based platform. The fully web-based software means I can perform all functions using any Internet-connected device. In fact, I do almost everything on my smart phone. With the previous, more expensive product, I could do so some things on my mobile devices, but many functions required me to be at my computer. Since my faculties are unmanned and I'm always on the move, having everything available on my phone is essential.

Cons

There are some limitations to the software I would like to see improved. For example, if I make a mistake and fail to credit the customer for their security deposit upon move out, there is nobqay to correct that mistake in the financial records. Fortunately they are eager for input from customers about needed improvements (moreso than the larger company I was with before). They make improvements regularly without creating a need to re-learn the software.

Connie M.

Easy to learn and teach others. Love the program and the cost compared to other programs is great!

Reviewed on 17/04/2018

Ease of use. Converted this facility to Easy Storage from a 3 ring binder. It was not an easy task to do, but tech support helped me through each step.

Pros

I love the easy use of this program. Even people who have no computer experience can use it. When I was searching for a program to update the 3-ring binder system that the owners had for their storage, this one made the best impression on me. As the owners had no clue about how to use storage software, and to be honest neither did I. But this one was an easy learning curve for us all.

Cons

I would like to have the option to change the date payment was made. We still have some customers that have not switched over to the new monthly recurring billing on this software. So when their payment comes out of the old CC processing, I can't change the date the payment was made to make our cc statement match.

David S.
Company size: Self Employed

Good experience overall , not happy with the monthly cost rising from $34 to $59 however.

Reviewed on 26/01/2018

As listed in my pro comments

Pros

Customers can help themselves and make payments,
This gave back much time spent accepting payments. Ability to take credit card or customer able to pay with credit cards. But it is very expensive and adds up over a year.

Cons

My General web page is dull and uninviting and some photos need to be changed. Recent software changes did nothing to make working the software glide. Rather its an all over the page to up and down side to side mouse search party to use the software. Can't see half the page due to layout. Bookkeeping also does not have the diversity of reports available that I need. Printing copies or pages, reports, or customer demands of records is also tedious.

Response from Easy Storage Solutions

Hello David! We can help you change your pictures and make your site a little bit more exciting! Feel free to give us a call! Thanks!