Freshsales Reviews

609 Reviews for UK Users

Peter
Peter
  • Industry: Insurance

Look at this, and I promise you, you'll forget about SalesForce

Reviewed on 11/10/2018

Before Fresh sales, my team and I were using SalesForce. It was far too messy, complex, and I had more meetings with my team to try and figure out the details in a month than I've had in a quarter!

We decided to take a look at Freshsales when it came out (end of 2016 I believe), mainly because we've been using Fresh Desk for years and wanted to give them a shot. After the demo, it was a no-brainer. Once we got our account, it took me maybe a week to set everything up and we were ready to go. The interface was just so sleek and stripped down of all those unnecessary fields and options. I could see what was happening, when, and finally what to expect (the latter being very important for any sales manager).

Overall, it works just so well for us (small family owned business) and we won't be looking to change anytime soon.

Pros

There's a number of features I like...reporting, email tracking, lead scoring...Sure, some CRMs out there have all these as well, but everything is so darn well packed and easy to use! If I had to choose one, I'd say email tracking. That had helped a lot with follow-ups and our sales funnel in general.

Cons

Can't say there is anything I dislike about the software at present time; it did lack certain features upon release, but the current version has everything we need to take our prospect from point A to point C(lose).

Becky
Becky

Great customer relationship management system

Reviewed on 20/11/2023

Overall, my time spent working with Freshsales has been really positive. Our sales team's productivity and cooperation have both greatly benefited from this. Because of its intuitive design and abundance of useful features, it has proven to be an invaluable tool in our sales operations.

Pros

Freshsales' friendly user interface and extensive CRM features are definite pluses. The sales process is simplified because to the lead score and AI-driven insights, which assist prioritize and nurture leads more efficiently.

Cons

The reporting capabilities, while competent, might benefit from greater customization choices. More granular data could be gleaned from reports if they were more adaptable.

Adam
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Missing things rivals do well

Reviewed on 10/10/2022

Not great. Customer service is excellent, though!
Things I think should be basic (or I used in...

Not great. Customer service is excellent, though!
Things I think should be basic (or I used in Pipedrive) just don't exist or don't work in Freshsales.

Pros

What it has is pretty easy to use, and finally with the addition of timeline view, getting different views is good. Creating reports is not easy, although very powerful.

Cons

Mail integration is pointless for me. If set to 'auto', all emails from a client appear on all of their deals, rather than having intelligent algorithms that are deal-specific. Also, no search function on email page immediately makes have email sync pointless for me.
Sync is slow. I can add a deal, or a contact, but often won't appear in searches for a long time, so I can't start linking emails or creating new deals.

• Industry: Wholesale

Meyann Fresh sales review

Reviewed on 04/03/2024

My overall experience with Fresh sales is moderately satisfying and helpful, it was very in boosting thv overall sales process

Pros

Pricing, it's affordable and convient for buyers

Cons

My least like about Fresh sales is the part of trying hard to convince the buyer to put their money in, I believe the value of the product should be able to be convincing that it will solve the needs of the buyer

Jayanth
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Freshsales CRM is a good solution for Insurance Companies

Reviewed on 08/08/2023

Freshsales has helped our organization overall. Our Insurance agents access everything from Leads, Customers, and Communications (SMS, Email, Chat) in Freshsales CRM. We have also integrated our internal systems with Freshsales CRM through custom app developments to customize the CRM as per our business requirements.

Pros

- Good customer support team- Price- Customizations- Marketing capabilities- Add ons- Customer communication mediums (SMS/Email/Chat, Chat bots)

Cons

- Product bugs- Feature limitations- Freshworks product integrations do not talk well with each other

Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

We got a better price, overall product pitch & the Freshsales team accommodated our custom requirements
Rachel
Rachel

The CRM Freshsales is useful and adaptable

Reviewed on 10/07/2023

Managing your leads, prospects, deals, wins/losses, and clients is a breeze. It allows you to keep tabs on your emails and see when you were last in touch. When dealing with thousands of leads, this is a great way to keep everything straight and organized.

Pros

I like how simple it is to narrow down potential customers. I appreciate the convenience of being able to draft contracts for clients and have them sign them electronically. Having access to pre-made email templates, mass emailing, and detailed stats is also fantastic.

Cons

The strict structure of Freshsales sometimes gets on my nerves. It's both helpful and confusing that there are so many filters to choose from. It can be a lot to take in at once.

Nikhil

FreshSales: An extensive CRM for all your needs

Reviewed on 14/01/2023

I am almost content using Freshsales as all of the parts to my sales cycle can be tracked at one place and also I can just remain on one software throughout the day unless I am prospecting so it makes things very efficient and saves a lot of time. Also, helps me to create a workflow according to my preferences.

Pros

Lead Management and Sales Pipeline Management are the most extensive and exciting features that this product has. You can keep a track of anything and everything throughout the software and also see every individual's progress to further see the projection of organization's upcoming revenue that can be generated.

Cons

Notifications although automated can sometimes be delayed.

Kyrstin
  • Industry: Machinery

Powerful integration tools!

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

Over all I think FreshSales has been an amazing addition to our company. We have easy access to customer accounts. We can creat tickets from FreshSales right into FreshDesk.

Pros

I love how I can integrate my other FreshWorks software as well as quickbooks. I can seamlessly maneuver the website and find the information I need for the most part.

Cons

I wish there was a place to put the customers address right on the front part of their account. We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Jurgen
  • Industry: Management Consulting

FreshWorks and the Complete Suite is a PHENOMENAL Alternative for SalesForce

Reviewed on 04/01/2021

So far, it's been all good!

So far, it's been all good!

Pros

- Simple to set up
- Intuitive to use
- Easily Scalable
- VERY Competitive
- PHENOMENAL Support
- Modular - Add any additional software offered by FreshWorks for a COMPLETE TURNKEY Solution

Cons

Nothing I like least so far! The team and software is great!

Zoho CRM and Comidor

- VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together

Zoho Expense

- VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together
Lindsey

Best CRM for our small business

Reviewed on 06/10/2022

We've been very pleased overall, it has streamlined out business development processes, customer support is fantastic

Pros

The web based piece is so important, it's customizable, ease of use for new employees, crosses over for sales, marketing and recruiting

Cons

Search function, would like to search keyword

Claritysoft CRM and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Freshsales

Krap was not functional for our business, too many barriers

Keap

Price and functionality
Karan
  • Industry: Computer Networking
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Continues to innovate & get better with every release!

Reviewed on 19/03/2021

Pros

Intuitive workflows - can get started within a few minutes.
No training or certification needed. Offers great documentation and free Support.
Diversified into almost every domain that users need from a CRM.

Cons

Faced 2-3 roadblocks during implementation, was tough to get it resolved.
Better product classification/design to simplify their offerings.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

Ease of use, great brand value, product roadmap covers most of our upcoming feature requests.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Good sales and marketing CRM

Reviewed on 21/07/2022

It's fine overall but earlier support was good and now it's difficult to get a hold of rep.

Pros

It's comprehensive as this has functionalities for both sales and marketing. This also has freshchat feature which we are using on our website.

Cons

The support is not good and on the other hand they have made a newer version of it and it took 6 months to migrate us to newer version for the older one.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

It's cheap compared to salesforce and has more or less same functionality.
James
James
  • Industry: Market Research

Could be so much better, sadly a waste of time

Reviewed on 16/09/2019

Frustrating and disappointing. It has potential, but there is a lost leader there somewhere..

Pros

Easy set up, intuitive interface, good gmail integration, decent price. I once called them for help on a saturday and someone answered and was very helpful. (read our cons however)

Cons

Customer service and account support are terrible- email and ticket support queries never get resolved. Horribly time consuming, contacted by 4-5 different representatives, each one not familiar with the problem. We tried their trial twice as we thought giving it a second chance might have a different outcome. Wrong. The integration with Freshcaller didn't work and they couldnt fix it. Frustrating experience. We decided to go back to the simplest CRM's possible with the best customer service for half this price.

Marah
  • Industry: Restaurants

Enhances our ability to respond to customer requests

Reviewed on 10/01/2023

Freshsales organizes our relationship with customers in the required manner, as any email from customers is answered by the responsible member in a timely manner, and we also ensure that our promotional campaign messages reach the targeted individuals and institutions within carefully studied time periods. Freshsales has also increased our organizational capabilities, as all files, messages and contact lists are easily accessible.

Pros

I really appreciate the simple, intuitive design of the dashboard, as it makes customization easy, and I can navigate between the different sections with ease. Freshsales is also good at how it sorts and classifies incoming mail, which helps us direct it to the responsible member directly, and this is reflected in the speed of response to customer requests. It is also good for the organizational capabilities that Freshsales provides, as we can create a file for each customer and we can save everything related to our relationship with him, including messages and invoices, and that they are saved on the cloud, which makes it easy to access them at any time. I greatly appreciate the scheduling capabilities that Freshsales provides, which allow us to organize the dates of sending emails or text messages to customers according to contact lists at appropriate times, and this is important so that we do not repeat messages in a random way that makes the customer feel bored. Freshsales is also great for the collaborative capabilities that it provides us as a team, where we can share updates on different tasks and also collaborate in preparing reports and marketing plans.

Cons

Freshsales is easy to use, and it does not require a lot of time to master its effective use, in addition to that the subscription prices are appropriate and are not considered an obstacle to the involvement of all team members.

Wolfgang

Freshsales allows for a quick start

Reviewed on 05/10/2018

To convince my companies boss to go with and acquire Freshsales was very easy. The daily joy and enthusiasm working with this programme showed in givng great results in a very short time. Upload data, create a mailing template, select clients, press the bulk e-mail button and wait. Shortly you can see who received and opened your mail and also if they clicked any links in e-mail provided. A perfect indicator to catch your clients just when they are also online viewing your information to follow up, if that's a strategy you desire. We are working less aggressively, so knowing that the e-mail was opened is enought to e.g. follow up with a second mail or whatever you have automated your workflow with. The opt-out option for mail receivers automatcally renders that client as unqualified and will not be disturbed by mistake anymore. Finally, I just like to say that I only use about 10% of Freshsales potential and get the desired results. Remember, keep it simple. I am really looking forward to optimize certain features and procedures in the future. And I know I can count on customer support again to guide me. Step by step. I try not to overload them, because I myself with a customer support background understand the work they do and they do a great job.

Pros

There is so much in Freshsales that it is impossible to list all the pro's. But only a few functions are needed to get started. Appart from easy accesible menus, logic selectable filters, customizable deal overviews, pipelines and workflow automatization, all you need to do is upload your client data from e.g. an Excel file and you are basically ready to roll. At every step getting to know Freshsales I was able to contact Customer Support via chat and was guided non-stop during my 30 day trial. You can even book sveral one on one remote sessions to have all your questions answered and shown on screen. The knowledge database also is very well organized with videos and FAQ's.

Cons

There is nothing bad I can say regards Freshsales. It's true, that there is a lot to take in. To get everything out of all the available features, there is a steep learning curve that leans towards a small portion of CRM administrational work. But if you wanna keep it simple, it lets you do that. Only if you start to work with more data, more clients, more workflows can it become a bit overbearing. But that's with every other CRM also.

Huan
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Best CRM for your small to big team

Reviewed on 23/05/2021

Pros

The the marketing automation tool is the most interesting and useful tool in this CRM. This tool help you to qualified or unqualified the lead depend on your condition. If you have 1000 leads that come from your landing page, you could not qualified by manual, this tool with the automation function will help you to do that.

Cons

I used the mid tier plan so I don’t have access to the Sale Forecast function with really important.

Microsoft Excel
Sam
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

A good solid CRM product and service

Reviewed on 21/08/2023

A good product with good service back up

A good product with good service back up

Pros

We use the WhatsApp. marketing on a weekly basis

Cons

WHatsApp journey gliches, although this may be a fault with Meta

Zoho CRM and Zoho Desk

Reasons for Choosing Freshsales

We switched from Monday.com for ethical reasons. We did not want to use a product that was from a company operating out of an immoral apartheid state such as Israel. As an organisation we boycott all Israeli products and services and support the United Nations in condeming the illegal occupation of Palestine and oppression of the Palestinian people. We believe in a free Palestine.

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

We liked the sales approach from Freshsales
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Lots of issues w/ CRM migration + bugs

Reviewed on 08/03/2019

Overall very disappointed - we have had expensive downtime for our sales team, actual downtime from our customers not being able to use our software due to their tracking snippet and hours spent going back and forth with their support team not getting to a resolution. Amazing they have raised so much money and have not been able to address these issues. Doesn't feel like a production ready software product.

Pros

Liked the featureset and price and the fact that they promised full migration support from our previous CRM. Unfortunately it did not turn out as advertised.

Cons

During the sales process I was told that they would provide full service assistance with migrating us from a previous CRM and this was a big reason why we picked Freshsales after a through search across the options in the market. They told us it would be completed by a certain date and then missed the deadline - my sales team had no CRM for over a week and was logging all their notes in spreadsheets! Then when the incomplete data showed up, we were missing the dates of actions along with whole categories of actions. I'm writing this 5mo later and after working with multiple support personnel from Freshsales this is still not resolved. We've also had issues with bugs in the software including their snippet which tracks website actions blocking folks from being able to login to our software 2x. Twice we've had slow performance on our web app reported (we run a software company) and our engineering team has troubleshot and pinpointed the Freshsales snippet as the source of the problem. The call feature with call recording is not usable with customers reporting choppy connection / poor connection on over 50% of calls. Numerous small bugs found in the software that affect usabiilty. We build software and it's very clear that they need improvements to their software testing process and less overpromising from their support team.

Michelle
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Exactly what I needed to manage my workflow at a glance

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

I knew what the problems were in managing my workflow, but I couldn't envision or describe the kind of software that could be helpful without just being "another thing" to check and organize and worry about. Freshsales is easy and intuitive and offers solutions to my exact issues. The support team is always friendly and prompt when I have questions. If I'm looking for a way to do something and don't see it, the support team shows me how. My experience with Freshsales has been better than expected.

Pros

Freshsales lets me intuitively organize large projects with lots of complexities and moving parts. I live on the "My Deals" page, where I've customized the stages to see exactly where each client - and their corresponding projects and tasks - falls in my current, active sales funnel, from initial contact to final payment. I like flipping over to the "Tasks" page to see exactly what I'm supposed to accomplish right now - and which task(s) I'll need to tackle immediately after.

Cons

Though my organizational needs are fairly simple compared to larger firms and other industries, I could see most companies and their teams using Freshsales to their benefit. There isn't anything I dislike, but again, my needs are simple and there are tons more features available that I won't even touch. Fortunately, those expanded capabilities don't intrude with my use of the software - they are just there in the background if I ever need them.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

A nice, lite alternative to SalesForce

Reviewed on 14/09/2019

Very responsive and their support is fast

Very responsive and their support is fast

Pros

It is very customizable and easy to get up and running -- especially for a small company that needs a strong CRM

Cons

Some of the interface is still being developed. For example, adding a call log or editing a field are under the same icons.

Copper

Cost and functionality

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

They were also a new startup
Leslie

Great CRM/Marketing Automation and Sales Tracking Tool

Reviewed on 09/09/2022

Every company representative that we have worked with has been very responsive and helpful. Our experience with the product as a whole has been very positive.

Pros

Freshworks has made it much easier for our company to collect and track our leads with automated processes that save us time. The other products that are connected to Freshsales are also highly beneficial for keeping everything within one system (support tickets, chat, marketing, etc.)

Cons

I wish there were more in depth reporting options on the dashboard

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

Size and cost for our team at the time
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Freshsales is intuitive and simple to use and incorporates VOIP services into the CRM.

Reviewed on 14/05/2018

Freshsales allows me to create email marketing campaigns and track my deals in one simple UI. I like how easy it is to navigate and I love the VOIP feature. I can get my work done much quicker and more effectively when using Freshsales. It helps me make more outbound calls and get in touch with more prospects.

Pros

I love Freshsales. The software is very easy to use and much more simpler then Saleforce.com. It's pricing is also fair and competitive and the email marketing, deals tabs and database are very easy to manipulate. Plus Freshsales is a part of a larger CRM service and allow you to bolt on other components if you want to do other things. I'm a huge fan of simple and Freshsales makes the whole process of sales CRM simple and easy. Very little ramp up time.

Cons

It's close to impossible to get customer service person on the phone and they are not fast to react. It's a shame since some of their competitors do a much better job at this. I had a question about changing my credit card information and it just way to long to get the simple response I needed in order to fix the problem. They do have a resource center where you can ask questions, but I don't get the sense that customer service is a huge priority for them.

NITHIN
NITHIN

Freshsales - Refreshing Sales CRM

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

I've worked in a couple of teams with various business sizes, and pain areas, and for early stage, small and mid market companies' sales teams, Freshsales goes the extra mile helping them simplify the sales pipeline, and focus on what's essential, customer acquisition/journey.

Pros

What I like most is how light the software is, truly refreshing sales CRM software, just like how Freshworks team has branded Freshsales.

One could have the CRM for all the stages from Lead-Deal, and then nurturing a customer later through freshchat/ freshconnect as the customer eventually moves to the hands of a client services specialist/ is now ready for upsells. Integrations to reach out to prospects additionally.

They also have Sales Campaign feature for curated sales campaigns which could be used for early prospecting stage.

Cons

While I like how the product is evolving, which the team is doing a great job at, there are a couple of features, here and there, which are still being built, but I understand from discussions that the team does a serious work of taking into account most recurring customer feature requests and builds the same as soon as possible.

Alvaro

Best CRM! Easy to use

Reviewed on 21/08/2023

Its the best solution that we can use. We have all our operations integrated in Freshworks ecosystems.

Pros

I like a lot, becausa you can implement, deploy and use the software in few days. The interface its very confortable and its too easy to use. All the types of users can use it.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. We hace all cover with freshsales.

Vtiger CRM, Zoho CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

Its really ease to use and deploy.
Shreyansh
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Not the best CRM

Reviewed on 08/03/2022

We are trying to solve the issue of lead management but till date it has been proven to be creating more issues like the subscription renewal issue for Indian users. It has loads of features, most of which are not required.

Pros

The reports feature is above par, it helps in getting an insightful look of the data and thus, helps in proper analysis of the data. The UI looks neat.

Cons

UI is neat but very complex which ruins the user experience. It is also very slow and takes load of time to load. It has many irrelevant features which further degrades the UX.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM