Cleo Integration Cloud Reviews

4.6/5

94 Reviews for UK Users

Kyle
  • Industry: Banking

Solid support and easy deployments

Reviewed on 13/09/2017

Increased uptime, less fees for late file delivery, less programming staff required to make one off file movers. Easy admin.

Pros

Reliability and support are the most important features for us. The reliability for us has been phenomenal.

Cons

A knowledgebase would be a great addition. Vltrader action gui enhancements to make templates would be great for less experienced staff.

Patrick
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

CIC for EDI

Reviewed on 25/10/2021

We are utilizing the Managed Services option and progress seems very slow.

We are utilizing the Managed Services option and progress seems very slow.

Pros

I like the cockpit for EDI visibility for the functional team.

Cons

I do not like that the system seems slow and the wheel is constantly spinning as new pages are displayed.

Ron
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used for 2+ years

Good for a smaller AS2 setup

Reviewed on 27/01/2021

It was good fro awhile but as we grew our AS2 base, it was impossible to stay ahead financially.

Pros

It is fairly simple to setup and administer. Support is fair to good and overall has most features needed.

Cons

Expense and purchasing AS2 blocks. This is a limiting factor but getting unlimited licensing is way too cost prohibitive

Evan

This software is very flexible and very simple to use.

Reviewed on 04/10/2017

Pros

The product's interface is very intuitive and simple to use. Though it does take time to get used to the functionality of each module, the application does provide a very flexible solution to many business processes.

Cons

Though this product is very flexible, I have come across a few items that would make the application more streamline. If there were a copy feature, that would make life easier. Also, the upgrade and backup process can be made better.

Jeremy
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

LexiCom is a great product.

Reviewed on 08/02/2017

We currently use Cleo's LexiCom product to communicate with our customer via AS2 for edi transactions. It is a great product to use and easy to setup. Once setup, you never have to touch it again. I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Very easy to setup. Once setup, don't have to mess with again till another customer needs setup. Works great.

Cons

Log is very large when looking for errors.

Christopher

Great functionality and great support

Reviewed on 13/09/2017

A great and easy to use SFTP software bundle.

A great and easy to use SFTP software bundle.

Pros

They offer a wide array of products that interface with each other as well as many features for those products.

Cons

There is currently a lack of available online knowledgebase for their products. However, they are working on implementing one.

Berlinda
  • Industry: Warehousing

Tech Support is great and the instructions are easy to follow.

Reviewed on 28/09/2017

Stability

Stability

Pros

Ease of Use and Ease of the implementation.
Tech Support is great and can work with you to help check issues on your system.

Cons

Some errors are not easy to figure out and troubleshoot on our own and have to call Tech Support by that time, it kind of resolve by itself.

Keith

Cleo VLTrader Review - Allen Lund Company

Reviewed on 07/02/2017

Cleo VLTrader product is great. Very easy to use and has all the functionality I need. AS/2 and FTP connections take minutes to setup. Once you receive the file it is very easy to configure where you want it to go. The previous communication software I was using was so cumbersome, VLTrader is just plain simple to use. It is rare that I need to use support but when I do things can take a little longer than I would like to get resolved. My system admins have been working to move us to a new data center and upgrade to the latest version of VLTrader but have been running into quite a few issues. My system admins report to me that responses are slow and it has really hindered their progress due to lack of timely responses (once a day). It seems odd to me that with such a high quality product, Cleo does not have that same quality attached to its support. Another small gripe I have is the documentation. I would like to see more detail in the documentation and it should be updated to the latest version so that the interfaces looks the same.

Overall a great product and very happy with it. We have been using this products for many years now and though we have had a few hiccups in these last few months with the move to a new data center, the overall experience with this product has been great. I have not had an outage on our side since VLTrader was implemented that was due to the software, and that is the most important thing to us.

Scott
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

The software products work well without a lot of maintenance. Customer support is outstanding.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017

This software allows us to quickly set up, on board and mange our trading partners.

Pros

I have liked the user interfaces and the ease of operation. Whenever we do encounter something we are not sure how to do, support is available to quickly answer our question.

Robert

System Integration to Enterprise TMS

Reviewed on 19/09/2017

The ability to integrate into complex TMS system flawlessly. Speeding up development of EDI documents quickly and precisely to get the revenue sooner than later. Ability to connect to the database within the studio to query result sets for use.

Pros

The overall ability of this software is second to none. The interface ability with objects and linking speeds up development. Feature rich and growing with more functionality in the near future. Great product, highly recommended!

Cons

The java engines between versions.
When an install is corrupt it doesn't indicate there is an issue with the program files.

Jim
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

We are currently using VLTrader and we are in the process of moving to Harmony.

Reviewed on 19/09/2017

By using the VLTrader software we were able to consolidate our AS2 and FTP servers into a single software solution. Saves me time in server maintenance as VLTrader runs with little issues.

Pros

Support is probably the biggest pro. But, I have little issues that were not caused by me! I have worked with support and they have provided excellent guidance on getting the server functioning at a high level.

Cons

The version of VLTrader we are using has a pretty buggy interface. I am sure later versions are better but we had some issues with stabilizing the server. Also don't like not being able to view logs in the interface always times out because we keep a large amount of data.

Andy

Powerful and reliable mapping tool.

Reviewed on 31/01/2017

I used EBI 2.6 for a few months last year before our company upgraded to Clarify 4, which I've been using for about 6 months now. I've been working with EDI for over 12 years and I've used three other translation/mapping tools.
Clarify 4 seemed buggy and unstable shortly after implementation. But after working closely with Cleo support for the first couple months, the bugs were worked out and stability hasn't been an issue. The final instability issue we had was resolved when we moved our server backup time to a window when the Clarify cluster was down for maintenance. Prior to that, various nodes would go down on Sundays while server backups were taking place.
The Clarify tool itself is very powerful. It connects easily to our database files (AS400) and transforms many different types of documents (EDI, XML, Spreadsheets, etc..). I gave it 3 stars for "ease of use" mainly because there are so many things you can do with the tool that it makes it challenging to learn everything quickly. Once you get familiar with everything, it becomes easier to use and easier to understand. Mapping with Clarify is fairly easy and intuitive.
We've got around 75 trading partners active on Clarify and will be ramping up with more in the near future. Our company continues to gain confidence and is looking forward to future growth with Clarify!

Brett

Cleo has been extremely easy to work with and get configured.

Reviewed on 13/09/2017

Pros

The ease of use and high customizability. Cleo's Harmony product is very quick to learn, but I think could take a while to master. It isn't hard to get up and running. Once you use the product you understand the depth that is contains and the flexibility that is there at your fingertips. Truly a product that you can build your B2B infrastructure around.

Cons

It is changing and improving so fast! It's hardly a con, but I'd say that Cleo is quickly adding new features and functionality to their products. And it's hard to keep on top of them and adopt them. By the time we got things implemented in production, there were new features being released that I wished we had taken advantage of.

Glenn

Cleo VlTrader Review

Reviewed on 16/02/2017

VLTrader makes it fast and easy to setup new trading partners. I have had trading partners tell me how quick the communication part of the setup went. The alert process let me know when something is going wrong and I can get with our trading partner to get it resolved quickly.

Stephen

CLEO Lexicom V.5.2.0.3

Reviewed on 07/02/2017

I have been using the product above for 3 years now on a Windows Server 2008 R2 OS. It has been very stable and given me few problems. I was mostly self taught on the product and thus I'd consider it user friendly. The only complaint I've ever had is with generating logging on the communications for a given host over a specific period of time. I haven't had great success no matter what parameters I use to generate it. I mentioned this to one of your Sales Reps a few mo's ago and she admitted others have had this same complaint. Other than that I love the product and your support staff which is knowledgeable by experience, compared to other software support which goes to India and you get a "computer rep", meaning they don't know the product and search their db for answers. Thanks.

Andrew
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy of Use

Reviewed on 28/05/2021

Pros

I enjoy the UX of the CIC it is very configurable and easy to use even to some members who are less technical.

Cons

No current SLA views in the CIC , I believe this is on Cleo roadmap though!

Ed
  • Industry: Textiles

Good for Data Movement

Reviewed on 25/10/2021

Pros

I like the dashboard visibility. Integrations are easy to set up.

Cons

The job schedule feature could be easier to use. Instead of checking days of week and times of day, special code had to be entered.

Angela
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Does so much, not as user friendly as I would like.

Reviewed on 20/09/2017

Having many solutions to sending/receiving data in one software package.

Having many solutions to sending/receiving data in one software package.

Pros

Very powerful, offering so many options to send/receive data between systems.
It offers multiple users to work on same project in then sync up when needed.

Cons

Not so easy to use. I would like more complete and detailed examples on setups of schemas, etc.
Also I haven't been able to find much help with error definition. If I have errors on a specific schema in editor. I just sometimes do not know what I need to do to correct them.
I do still need to go thru training. But I hope to get some overall training, not just EDI related.

Bill

Cleo review

Reviewed on 18/01/2017

I have been using Cleo Lexicom to handle my AS2 EDI transactions for a long time, almost 10 years now. For me, it has been extremely reliable. The only times I really need to get into the software GUI is when I need to add a new trading partner or to grab an MDN to show a partner that yes, you really did receive that file from us and here's the MDN to prove it. My AS2 processing now is almost totally automated and I hardly ever need to think about it. And their tech support is top-notch, I have never had a how-to question that they weren't able to answer.

Vandana
Vandana
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Good platform to manage the system and to control development

Reviewed on 25/09/2021

Overall good experience. It solves the major problem of synchronized team development. Saves time with all internal communication and scrum meetings. No backups are required.
Good experience from last several months.

Pros

Easy designing of the complete system with all the real-time data synchronization and team with a single view. Data is stored over the cloud and can be assessed by the team.
Easy reverse engineering too.

Cons

The available FAQ and documentation are less effective. The company needs to update with clear details.

Jen
  • Industry: Sporting Goods
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Establishing new partnership with CLEO at this time

Reviewed on 20/09/2017

Currently in beginning stages of implementation project processes.

Currently in beginning stages of implementation project processes.

Pros

Industry leading flexibility of use. Constantly evolving road maps toward collaborative product improvements.

Robert

From Lexicom to VLTrader - Great Products

Reviewed on 10/01/2017

We started out years ago using Cleo's LexiCom - it was quite a workhorse for us. But, once we saw the demo for VLTrader, we knew that was our next logical upgrade. The transition was painless with the aid of Cleo's technical support, and the product has been running flawlessly since late 2015. It has really proven its worth with all the new security measures that we and other businesses are following. I recommend it highly!

Igor

Simple and Reliable Integration Solution

Reviewed on 10/02/2017

We're using Cleo VLTrader for secure automated data transfer with multiple partners. It's very stable, flexible and reliable solution allow multiple file formats and protocols, simple integration with modern and legacy systems, monitoring and alerting. Initial setup was simple with some minor issues resolved with Cleo support team. Since that it's just works.

Krishna

Hope the product and customer support (technical and non-technical) meets our expectations.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017

Our (E-Com) association with Cleo started about 10 years ago with the usage of Lexicom as a secure FTP tool. The alliance grew stronger with the purchase EDI translation tool, Clarify. The tool is complex and we do need a formal training to get a better understanding of the product.
The Account Manger and the Technical support engineer are very helpful in providing overall insight about the product and services.

Pros

Translation and communication capability.

Cons

Complex in nature.

Robin

Two thumbs up

Reviewed on 12/01/2017

I was a novice when first introduced to AS2 technology let alone the Lexicom application. Am able to maneuver through the online documentation and where I get hung up, technical support is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend Cleo's Lexicom application.