Tidio

Communicator for businesses. live chat, messenger and email

4.5/5

448 Reviews for UK Users

Stuart
Stuart

Want leads - Ultimate Support Get Tidio

Reviewed on 28/05/2019

We have been a conversion by conversation company since the get-go. Tidio has been our latest secret weapon to talk and help more. Support is incredible the app is lightweight and available on desktop and mobile. We just can't fault it - don't just read this ... go get it! https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Pros

Our Tidio salesperson minds the shop while we get on with running the company... if there is a question beyond our get in touch, we can then fully engage with the site visitor! Or you can have a staff member right there on hand to start that incredible customer experience journey...

Great coms = even better client experiences. Turn visitors to clients by asking all the right questions - and yes it even has BOTS waaahgt!

So, get cracking download tidio for free here -> https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Cons

I can find anything to complain about it apart from not having it for the last 10 years

Response from Tidio

Wow! Thank you so much, we're really proud!

Misho

Go Tidio!

Reviewed on 13/01/2021

We seamlessly integrated Tidio on our websites and connected to our Facebook pages. We use it as a multi-channel communication tool for onboarding and customer support purposes.

Pros

The integration was as easy as possible. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate. Chatbots are just amazing! It's so simple to build and launch them.

Still what we liked the best about Tidio is their customer support. Always there to help, always nice and informative. Love you guys. Go Tidio team!

Cons

The only thing I would add are integrations with apps like WhatsApp and Telegram.

ManyChat, FreshBooks and Drift

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

In short, Artivechat, while a powerful tool on its own, didn't serve the purposes of our team well. Its interface was unintuitive and the set-up process was tiresome. Plus we realized that we didn't really need an NPL chatbot.

Activechat

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Simplicity, quality of the customer support, powerful functionality, branding.

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review!

We recently established a new developers team responsable for new dedicated channels such as WhatsApp, so we hope to expand the pool in the future.

Thank you once again!

Moses
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Always responds to customer queries even when we are offline

Reviewed on 14/12/2022

Tidio helps us maintain effective communication with our customers. Great product.

Pros

We use Tidio to build chatbots which respond to client questions when certain keywords are included in the questions. We also love the live chat feature which we use to respond to website visitors.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about Tidio is that it does't show a queue to the clients to know where they stand when they ask a question on the website.

Pedro
Pedro

A very stable and complete chat platform

Reviewed on 05/02/2024

Pros

It's definitely easy to use and the way a novice user can quickly learn how to setup a chat and even a chatbot it's amazing. We just have to point our customers to Tidio and they do nearly everything themselves.

Cons

Prices could eventually be a little bit nicer or the options included in a basic plan could be a little bit better. Other than that, I think there's not much to say.

Bonnie
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

A must-have for businesses that rely on online sales

Reviewed on 11/01/2023

We have used facebook widgets and similar in the past but Tidio has been leaps and bounds ahead of that. The analytics and the tracking of user behavior is on point. The ease of creating chat bots and canned responses and the overall look and presentation of the widget, as well as seamless integration with Wordpress makes us feel like it's going to be great for business. We are still in the free trial and have already received one booking because the customer was able to ask for a discount code through chat. We love it.

Pros

I love being able to create our own chat bots to answer customer questions quickly and easily. Being able to track their behaviors, re-marketing return visitors to the site and initiate conversations based on what they are looking at. Many people won't call to ask a question and prefer to chat and being able to have that capability and do it effectively is going to change the way we do our online sales.

Cons

The templates have not been entirely helpful for us as we are a unique industry (escape rooms). Most of what I've done I have had to set up manually from scratch. Luckily, that has been pretty easy to do. If it integrated with our booking software Resova it would also open up so much for us.

Zipwhip, Facebook Apps and Tabs and Heymarket

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

We saw it used on another business's website and really enjoyed it. Signed up for the free trial and loved ease of use.
Michael

Tidio is amazing!

Reviewed on 28/10/2020

I've only had a great experience with Tidio.

I've only had a great experience with Tidio.

Pros

I love the ease of use, the great customer service, and the features I like and use more than what other live chat systems offer.
I can view the pages the user has browsed, can automate chats with the bots to get conversions. Everything works as intended.

Cons

The only things I can say is the lack of Twitter support to Tidio and more customising the bot actions.

Userlike, Crisp and Intercom

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Because I wanted to view what pages the visitors were viewing and more, I used to use Crisp but that's $99 and the other alternatives aren't up to the standards of Tidio.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Because of the UI, the design of the chat window, the features and the great customer service, they ask you questions in the trial and it was nice to be feel more than just a number.

Response from Tidio

Hello!
I'm Maciek from Tidio Support

We are always happy to read such reviews as yours! Every day we try to best ourselves in order to provide you with the best product we can.
I can assure you, that the features you are looking for are coming :) We are working on additional integrations like Whatsapp, Instagram, and also Twitter. Our Chatbots are also constantly growing and improving!
We can't wait to provide you with new features we are currently working on.

Hope you have a great experience with Tidio!

John Elias
  • Industry: Automotive

Simple but Powerful

Reviewed on 29/02/2020

We're able to offer a live chat experience to our customers at an affordable price. Can definitely make up the cost of implementation quickly!

Pros

Easy to use, has a clean interface and has a surprising amount of features. Especially appreciate how in-depth their bot and automation can get without requiring heavy technical knowledge.

Cons

Not much to complain about considering the features you get for the price. I'd have to be nitpicking to really give you any cons. Something like, I can't find a way to delete contact properties, but I also haven't contacted support about it as it wasn't affecting our day to day operations.

Zoho SalesIQ

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Freshchat was very clunky with a limited feature set and disastrous support. They go out of their way to inconvenience their customers even when they're the cause of the issue in the first place.

Freshchat

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Tidio was definitely easier to navigate and more affordable for our use case.

Response from Tidio

Hi there John, thank you for an excellent review. Feel free to contact our world-class support team - I'm confident they will be happy to help you out and answer all of your potential Tidio questions :-) Have a great day!

María

So far so good

Reviewed on 21/03/2023

Used to solve:- Last step customer conversion- Abandoned cart marketing/ lead generation (via emails)

Pros

I've been using it for 3 days, I really like the ease to use and to install, it allows me to be on the go and still reply to customers. Also the chatbot workflow is very extensive and customizable.

Cons

That said ther is a MASSIVE miss for me on the chat: I would like to send voice notes directly, I've been selling on social media for over 2 years and there is nothing the customers like more than to receive a tailor made audio message for them, also for me it's so useful and fast (more so when I'm on the go.

WhatsApp and Chatbot

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Chatbot was trash, and whatsapp is VERY comfortable for me, but it adds an extra screen switching (to start the chat you have to redirect to whatsapp), also it exposes the customer to giving their phone number (which they maybe wouldn't want to do) lastly it would leave no option for PC users, because they don't have whatsapp.

Excellent value for money!

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Pros

We care so much about the chat widget design and our customer have the best experience when talking to us using Tidio. We can fully customize our widget with our platform colors and the operators photos provide a reliable way to our customers contact us. Also the Mac/Web app have just the right tools we need to provide our support service.

Cons

I wish Tidio to have more reports options and a more accurate way to customers rate the conversation (not only "like" or "dislike", but a score from 1 to 5 to help us calculate NPS). Also split chats from the same person in separate conversations to help us to calculate satisfaction scores and response times.

tawk.to, JivoChat and Intercom

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Chat widget: fully customisable and great design; Right tools: the Mac/Web app is simple and easy-to-use; Value for money: the free plan has great features;

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the review. I will surely pass your feedback on to our Product Team. We are a data-driven company - and I'm sure they will agree that measuring statistics is one of the most important things in running a business.

Thank you for helping us grow!

Akash
Akash
  • Industry: Market Research

One of the best chatbots.

Reviewed on 13/04/2022

Pros

First of all, it has a free plan which gives up to 100 unique visitors per month and is best suited for small business websites that are just started. Its user interface and user experience are very nice and it also saves site visitors' data. A notification will be sent when a user is on our website which is wonderful. Customer support is very quick, they help us solve our problems within less time.

Cons

We have been using Tidio as a chatbot for our company website for 6 months, as far as my experience is concerned, I haven't faced any issues with Tidio.

Engati

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

1. It has a free plan. 2. User interface and User experience are awesome. 3. Lot of customizations can be done for chat-bot. 4. And luckily its color blue is best suited for our website.

Response from Tidio

Thank you so much for the feedback Akash! Should you need any help regarding Tidio let us know.

• Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Tidio for eCommerce

Reviewed on 17/03/2023

So far so good. Don't have any complaints.

So far so good. Don't have any complaints.

Pros

A very simple signup and login process.Fast facilities, ease of use.No code required, very deliverable.

Cons

There's quite a few tools to get through at the moment so haven't had the chance to fully analyse the downsides. Subscriptions are always a pain, but that comes with the software territory.l

Yara

To effectively control the channels of communication with customers at all times

Reviewed on 06/01/2023

Tidio has quickly connected customers to our service staff in various locations, and our response time has improved, helping us find the right solutions faster. The logs provided by Tidio have greatly helped us improve the efficiency of our Customer Service Center services.

Pros

Tidio allows us to perform many duties, including live chat which I love for its efficiency and speed, and ticket management, which we can assign directly to members according to their specialties. I love that we can automate email, text, WhatsApp and Messenger responses so customers can easily get what they need. Tidio's powerful integration with social media marketing helps us reach more people who are interested in our products. Tidio's unique logs and reports display all information accurately, allowing our quality control team to instantly analyze complaints and gain better knowledge of our performance issues.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike about Tidio, as notifications arrive immediately without delay, and the dashboard makes it easy to find updates as well as quickly access and respond to active updates.

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Pretty Good, some little glitches

Reviewed on 10/12/2018

Pros

I like that you can set up automations which are triggered by various events with specific conditions (for example, a user returns to the site and is on a specific page). You can set up the automation to pop up and ask a question.

I also like that I can chat with visitors from a cellphone app.

Cons

- The chat icon did have some glitches, as I noticed that when clicking on the screen near the icon, it still shows up, basically a larger area than the icon itself is a "hot area" to start chatting. This means that the visitor may be trying to exit out of a cookie notification or click something on your site and get frustrated that it just keeps opening up the chat.

In order to work around this, we've had to try our site from various phones and devices, see how things look and whether or not it gets in the way. We've had to put our chat icon on the lower left side for mobile phones as other wise when Iphone users first visit the site and they get the mandatory popup asking them to allow the use of cookies, they are not able to click the X button to get rid of the notification.

Keith

Tidio has revolutionized our service!

Reviewed on 24/01/2023

I shared about this in the Pros.. This app will help us save lives of people who come to our website in extreme life crisis, thinking the only way out is to take themselves out. I have already seen even through the chatbot that this will save their life. We've already had it happen once in a live chat I conducted, in the first few minutes of activating the app on our website.

Pros

I rated everything the highest. Why? Because Tidio is an amazing tool that takes customer engagement off the charts! So easy to use, and they have thought of everything when it comes to engagement, live chat, bot, analytics, tracking, data... There is so much in this app to use.. I've only been a customer for just a few days, and I am finding it hard to stop using the app, setting up our custom bots, live chatting with users on our website... it is just the most amazing way to help people who come to our website who are experiencing a life crisis. This app WILL save lives.. It already has!

Cons

Allowing the user the option to select if they would like the chat transcript emailed to them would be nice! An auto assigner to an operator for the chatbot would be good as well. It would make managing the chats a bit easier. Other than that..I can't think of anything!

Likely the best live chat tool that includes a free plan

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

I use Tidio on client websites to provide an easy-to-use and powerful live chat experience.

Pros

Considering that Tidio offers a free plan, its features are unbeatable. It has a very modern and usable interface (both the backend and the chat widget) and it includes chatbots that are very easy to set up.

Cons

I have been using Tidio just short of a year and they have made some changes to their pricing structure, limiting the free plan quite a bit.

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

On behalf of the whole Tidio team, we thank you for the review :)

We do our best to ensure the lowest possible price while still providing the highest quality of the product.

Artur
  • Industry: Photography

It makes it easier to get and handle leads.

Reviewed on 26/04/2022

Tidio has everything you expect from a live chat.

Tidio has everything you expect from a live chat.

Pros

Nice looking live chat window templates. Integration of live chat with e-mail CRM.

Cons

A very limited free version, if you have any traffic and want to use chatbots - you need the paid version.

Response from Tidio

Hi Artur! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We really appreciate your feedback and we will definitely keep it in mind it for future improvements.

Russ
  • Industry: Entertainment

Customer Service Makes the Difference

Reviewed on 02/02/2020

I am able to track the number of visitors and calculate what percentage will actually engage with my bots.

Pros

The Chat Bots are not the easiest to set up as advertised, but the Customer Support, namely [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is fantastic. They helped me set up the bots according to my needs and that was the main goal.

Cons

No solutions in the software offered when an error message appears in setting up a chat bot. Also, there is no way to automatically assign all chats to a single user like me. Tidio is on the right track, but there are tweaks to be made.
There is no phone support, but luckily, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made up for it in his excellent service. It's the only reason I did not go to another platform.

Pure Chat

Response from Tidio

Hi there, thank you for your honest feedback. I will pass it on to our product team - your input is very valuable for us. The departments' feature which will allow bots to assign the conversations to a given operator is something I'm anxiously waiting for as well :-)

Intuitive Live Chat Agent

Reviewed on 25/05/2023

I was searching for a software like this for quite a while. I can connect the chatbot feature on my Shopify website by entering a html code. It is very functional. I have converted many sales using this Chatbot.

Pros

Tidio Chat is a virtual-based chat solution, which manage all your customer inquiries and other messages all in one place.

Cons

There is no phone support. In most cases its vital to have a support representative available to answer any questions.

John
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Both we and customers love it

Reviewed on 24/09/2021

Pros

I like how scalable Tidio is , it can be used by businesses of any size. The autho-chat assigning is a great way to reduce customer waiting time . Implementing template messages is seamless and they feel like an organic part of the conversation .

Cons

At the beginning some functions can be hard to figure out .As opposed to messages ,linking template emails from our CRM to Tidio can be a bit of a pain .

Response from Tidio

Hi there! Maciek from Tidio Support here

Thank you so much for your kind review and the 5 stars! We will take the cons you mentioned into consideration and will try to improve our product even more.

Have a nice day and take care

shilton
  • Industry: Government Administration

Mult-functional Communication tool for every website!

Reviewed on 05/06/2023

tidio has been an excellent companion for my company's website. the automated responses divert alot of traffic from our whatsapp lines and enhances overall user experience.

Pros

Automated chat features and lead generation

Cons

the app has not worked very will since i installed windows 11, as such i have reverted to using the web version and also the mobile version.

Ronak
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Perfect,suparvelous and incredibilistic Help Desk and Live Chat tool.

Reviewed on 07/02/2023

It's a cost-effective and simple to use live chat and help desk solution.

It's a cost-effective and simple to use live chat and help desk solution.

Pros

It's possible to streamline and automate customer support services bey ensuring customers receives quick responses to their questions.It's simple to engage and interact with our customers through live chat.It's simple to generate qualified leads with this tool.I like how this increase customer satisfaction.

Cons

Tidio works perfectly and smoothly and there isn't anything that I dislike.Tidio increases sales process.

Seth
  • Industry: Automotive

Excellent Chat Software

Reviewed on 30/08/2022

Pros

The software works great and integrates very easily into my Big-commerce website.

Cons

The chat bots and other add-ons can be very expensive. I used them in the past but decided against them later on because of the cost.

Response from Tidio

Thank you Seth for the great feedback! Glad to hear you found Tidio easy to be integrated with your Big-Commerce site!
We do our best to price the features so that they are accessible, provide lots of use and can help you grow. I know they may feel a lot at start but they prove their value very soon.

Jane
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Extremely sensational,unexcelled,sublime and beyond magical Help Desk software.

Reviewed on 08/11/2022

Tidio increases customers satisfaction.This tool automates and increases sales and marketing programs.

Pros

This tool has chatbots that makes it simple to engage with our customers seamlessly in real-time.I like how this tool automates customers support services.Tidio has a live chat widget that makes it simple to chat with our customers 24/7.

Cons

I haven't experienced any problem with this tool although to access this tool when offline is difficult.

Nikita

- 2 Chatbots
- Visitors Notification
- Viewed Pages
- Chat Initiate

I feel these should be free and if someone wants to add more Chatbots or use Email as well there should be pricing for the same.

Pros

I personally feel that the basic level pricing is too high. We have tried Twak.to as well, and that it offers free Visitor List and Pages information, however aesthetic wise and chatbots was what made us try Tidio. But find that even Notification, Visitor Pages arent't available under free plan. Same for the initiating a Chat. Which of course does made me switch to Whatsapp Free option as thats exactly what Tidio does as a free so why use Tidio

Cons

Pricing - Is a too high even for the Communicator Plan

Response from Tidio

Hello!

Thank you for your honest review, we really appreciate your feedback!
While Viewed Pages and Initiating a Chat are indeed available in our premium plan only, you can receive new message notifications and have multiple Chatbots on the free plan.
We have implemented a lot of new features into our product and we believe that the new pricing reflects current and upcoming changes.

Thank you again for your honesty and we hope to hear from you in the future!

Have a nice day

Faustine
Faustine
  • Industry: Computer Games

Awesome chat tool for your website!

Reviewed on 07/04/2019

We have been using Tidio for a while now, and it's now a part of our website that we couldn't live without. Our customers / visitors love using it too!

Pros

Tidio is extremely easy to set up on your website, and it allows you to offer a chat / live customer service & support system on your website for a very reasonable fee. The front-end and back-end interfaces are both extremely well made and pleasant to use.

Cons

I don't think there is anything I dislike about Tidio.

Response from Tidio

Thank you for an amazing review!

Not very often we hear that Tidio is easy to set up - but that's what we strive for so thank you very much! Seeing so positive feedbacks puts a smile on our faces, you made our day!