QuintaDB

No-code platform for creating custom web applications

4.7/5
4.6/5
4.4/5
4.8/5

233 Reviews for UK Users

Denis

I love to work with QuintaDB

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

Pros

I myself am a programmer, so I am well versed in websites, their creation, etc. So, I have been successfully cooperating with QuintaDB for many years, using their project in my developments. Suppose in order to create a database for one of my projects, I needed to spend a few days. When I decided to implement the same task based on QuintaDB, I spent only 2-3 hours! This time was spent on the creation, configuration and distribution of user roles of a particular database. As you can see, the service is worth it!

Cons

I have repeatedly had bugs with validation of different fields and setting up links between tables. But now the developers have fixed everything and the system works flawlessly.

Igor
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

An amazing system that allows you to make a wide variety of modules

Reviewed on 14/09/2018

Pros

I have been working in the IT field for a long time and at first glance understand where the quality software, and where - not very much. So I want to say that QuintaDB is a high-end application, in which a lot of features are collected. And, this is not a ready-to-use system, but a set of tools that allow you to make a wide variety of modules on your own. Let's say I instruct my programmers to make an online registration form for the seminar. So in QuintaDB by adding the necessary fields, defining the types of data that will be added through the form and setting up the form itself, a module of 12-15 fields is done in just 30-40 minutes. And at the same time you do not need to program anything, the output is just a couple of lines of ready-made code that can be embedded in any page of the website! Can you imagine how simple it all is?!

Cons

The system seems to be simple, but some modules are not very logical and in order to make a class system (for example, some kind of CRM), you have to work hard.

Nathan
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Promising

Reviewed on 24/11/2023

Pros

Availiability
Ease of Form Creation
Solid Database Relationships

Cons

Lack of Form Design Options
Database feels restrict to limited options

Response from QuintaDB

Thank you for the feedback! Please, let me know which design or database options you were missing and we'll try to help!

Ioana
  • Industry: Management Consulting

One of the great cloud technologies

Reviewed on 10/12/2018

Pros

The consulting services provided by our company suggest that we always keep abreast of our efforts and try to meet the requirements of the modern market to the maximum. Helps us in this QuintaDB. As one of the directors of the company, I can say that this is a reliable modern service that works directly in the browser, does not require professional skills from users and is thus attractive not only for programmers, web designers and other IT specialists. In our company, the service is used by both accountants, personnel department staff, and managers.

Cons

The only drawback that I really disliked at the beginning of my use of QuintaDB is that all of ours (including important confidential information) are stored on third-party servers. But then I realized that cloud technologies are pretty reliable and calmed down.

Anatoly
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

For several years of work, I found only advantages

Reviewed on 10/12/2018

A simple interface helps save time spent on more useful business.

A simple interface helps save time spent on more useful business.

Pros

I have been actively using the services of the service for several years and am very pleased. Of course, I, as an SEO specialist, use professional programs, but in QuintaDB I store some information about clients, process this tabular data, and send mailings to databases. For example, now I plan to do a newsletter on all the basis and congratulate our customers with the New Year. If necessary, I do a selective mailing, for example, by e-mail of users who have not been in contact with me for a long time.

Cons

Except as a huge functional, the study of which takes a lot of time, I did not notice any problems.

Olga

A multipurpose service that is great for retail

Reviewed on 11/09/2018

Pros

I work in METRO Cash & Carry and with full seriousness I can say that the MyTaskHelper service can be called universal. I have known him for a long time, but previously used for personal purposes as a cloud storage of personal photos. But now I'm leading the bases of advertising companies, fixing registrations and appeals of users, and my colleagues use MTH as a marketing tool. Imagine, all these functions are available in one place, and to configure the system for yourself, it is enough to have an Internet connection and a browser.

Cons

When I create a web form with several fields in which users have to upload files, it can not be done so that the form can be downloaded only after the user has added ALL files, rather than 1 or 2. I hope this function appears in soon.

Igor

Difficult to learn, but very useful service

Reviewed on 03/08/2018

Pros

In the MTH project, I store many of my personal and work development. At the same time, I fully use all the functionality, from the possibility of creating web forms and ending with the creation of individual widgets, reports and teamwork. What else I like is that you can add to the project not only ordinary tables, but also link them together, thus obtaining a relational database.

Cons

I will say at once that to master all the functions of the service, I had to spend more than one day, but it was worth it, because for a small amount of money (the service is available on prepayment, but they also have a free tariff with restrictions) you get a lot of useful. Of course, there are also competitor services, but I did not see so full functionality gathered in one place.

Volovumur
  • Industry: Sports
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

This is actually a very cool product!

Reviewed on 22/11/2018

Pros

Imagine, I have no education in the field of IT-technologies, I am an athlete and I work as a trainer and I was able to quickly and without problems deal with the key functions of QuintaDB. It’s just fantastic, since I can now create web forms for my test site, generate surveys for my clients, send them on holidays. And I also built on the basis of the addresses of our clients a map, on which it is clear in which area the next club is best to open, and the management appreciated this and gave me an award.

Cons

It is a pity that there is no full-fledged mobile application. For example, I can issue tasks to my clients and having a few minutes of free time I have the opportunity to work from a mobile phone. But in the current situation it is difficult.

Karli

The service helps to solve key marketing objectives

Reviewed on 02/01/2019

Pros

I have been using QuintaDB in my work for over a year and am very pleased with the cooperation. See for yourself: for only 10-20 dollars, I get at my disposal an online database, which I myself create and with which I can produce a whole range of manipulations. For example, generate reports, embed both the whole table and its part in various web projects, invite other users to the system and grant them various rights. Inside the system is very simple and convenient, all functions work perfectly, and in case of problems, technical support responds very quickly.

Cons

I still can not understand, I did not fully understand the capabilities and settings of the client portal, or there are still bugs. In general, while talking with tech support.

Camie

Here I am the base of the most important tasks

Reviewed on 04/01/2019

Easy to create and use each individual module, well-thought-out integration of the modules among themselves, saving time on work.

Pros

I adapted QuintaDB as a tool that combines Scrum and CRM. So in the system, I created several tables, linked them together and store here all the information relating to the appeals of our clients. At the same time, for example, with the beginning of the new reporting period, I absolutely do not need to create a new table - you can just clone the old module with one click with all the settings in one click. The same applies to web forms and other modules.

Cons

For several years of work in the system, I did not observe any serious problems. Moreover, once I accidentally deleted an important table, and the service staff helped me to restore it.

Maria
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

This is a great helper

Reviewed on 11/01/2019

Pros

I consider myself lucky that I once found QuintaDB and began to manage some of my bases here. I want to thank the creators of this service for an excellent tool, with which I could create several bases without deep knowledge of IT technologies, connect them and configure them for my projects. In addition to simply storing and processing information here, I also organize mailings to our customers. And it all works quickly, without failures and is easy to configure.

Cons

I lack ready-made templates that could be used to change the appearance of web forms and databases. Of course, there are flexible options, for example, you can customize everything you need using CSS. But the snag is that it takes extra time and distracts from the main work.

Elias

I like to watch the service evolve

Reviewed on 17/11/2018

Pros

I have been working with QuintaDB for more than 5 years and note with pleasure how quickly and organically the service is developed. If earlier it was just a form designer, now it is a full-fledged CRM. Its main advantage is that it is not highly specialized and, if properly configured, it can be implemented in almost any business.

Cons

I had problems with the Formula field - the formulas I entered were displayed incorrectly. Rather, the result was not as I expected. I had to suffer for a long time with technical support to solve the problem.

Denis
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

I use QuintaDB in parallel with other programs

Reviewed on 14/01/2019

Pros

When I became acquainted with the QuintaDB service, I used it in parallel with other software, but now I have refused many professional programs due to the fact that they are usually designed to solve a narrow circle of tasks. QuintaDB allows me to maintain a base of our clients, follow their requests, organize mailings, build schedules, etc. And all this is done in the same service, which I learned in just a few days. And the cost of the monthly, and even more so the annual subscription is quite budget.

Cons

Setting up actions by condition does not work properly, I have notifications sent every other time, then some other problems arise. The rest of the service is excellent.

Natalia
  • Industry: Human Resources

Interesting service, but there are flaws

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

Pros

I've been using MyTaskHelper for several years, before that the service was implemented by my colleagues in our company and was delighted with what the program can do. But I do not always share their enthusiasm. Of course, MTH has many functions, it is inexpensive, but it was difficult to learn how to use it.

Cons

As I said before, it was very difficult for me to learn how to create projects and customize them in MTH. Moreover, developers constantly change something (both in design and in functionality). I used to go to the service after a week's vacation and can not understand where the familiar icons have gone. Well, even though the service desk reacts quickly to all requests.

Maksym

Supersystem, great support service!

Reviewed on 02/01/2019

Pros

Guys, this is a really great system. Firstly, it is very simple in terms of mastering the functionality (there are all the training materials with examples, an alphabetical index). Secondly, its functionality can be envied by the applications implemented by real giants. QuintaDB has elementary functions such as creating web forms or sending notifications on the results of filling out a form, as well as complex ones, such as Google maps, e-mail distribution, client portals, there is also the ability to use the API. I note that I am talking here only about the opportunities that I myself tested and evaluated.

Cons

Of course, as in every developing project, QuintaDB has its own minor flaws and shortcomings, but they are constantly eliminated and have little effect on the overall impression of the software.

Evgeny
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Service helps our accountants optimize their work

Reviewed on 03/08/2018

Pros

Despite the fact that there is a mass of professional software for accountants, our specialists in addition use MTH. This service is easy to configure and connect through the API. We specifically use MyTaskHelper not only to store data online, but also to organize e-mail newsletters for our customers and create widgets for visualizing table information. And all of these modules work quickly, they are easy to master and even after the site's redesign everything has remained the same convenient.

Cons

In our work, there may be unevenness, bursts of user activity, which lead to the fact that the monthly limit of resources is exceeded. For example, e-mail. The function of receiving e-mail can be critically important, but MTH does not offer the purchase of additional resources on all tariff plans, except for expensive "no-limit". I emphasize that these are unstable, and rare bursts, which lead to the need to purchase additional resources, but the transition to a higher tariff plan is not justified.

Timofey

Worthy app, I really like

Reviewed on 20/12/2018

Pros

Despite the fact that I am a web developer, I know several programming languages, I still gladly use QuintaDB in my work. Of course, I could create databases and web forms for our customers completely from scratch, but it would take a lot of time. Accordingly, people would have to overpay for our services. And so I quickly and easily make the necessary modules, set them up and send them to any site. As a result, it is easier for me and the customers are satisfied that they could save money.

Cons

The API of this service needs to be improved - even to me, as a specialist, it is difficult to understand the functionality.

Lev
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

We are grateful to the creators for such a wonderful service

Reviewed on 10/10/2018

Pros

We studied the service for a long time and nevertheless decided to transfer projects from standard CRM to QuintaDB. We use all the possibilities and are very happy with our decision. Of course, this is not a full-fledged CRM (but we don’t need advanced functionality yet), but in the service there are a lot of functions that are not found in regular software. Here, mailings and Google maps are integrated, it is possible to create web forms and relational databases. All these moments are very important in our work and we are grateful to the creators for such excellent service.

Cons

In the process of setting up the work there were problems with the export of large files, as well as team access to certain projects. But all this was promptly resolved.

Amy

I like QuintaDB, but the service has shortcomings

Reviewed on 17/11/2018

Pros

At first, I was delighted that you can use this number of functions almost free of charge. Judge for yourself, because in QuintaDB there is a form designer, and the ability to create databases and generate reports based on them. In addition, I easily and easily create Google maps and spreadsheets with diagrams that I often need when writing reports and presentations.

Cons

When I was subscribed to a free tariff in QuintaDB, it turned out that asking questions and communicating with the technical support team is possible only by e-mail, which is very long, inconvenient and unprofessional in my opinion.

Michael
  • Industry: Information Services

An excellent tool for solving work tasks

Reviewed on 03/08/2018

Pros

I just can not believe that you can use such a cool project for only a few dollars! Thank you to the developers for the excellent solution for business, which we use to the fullest. I know what I'm talking about, because I myself work in an IT company and understand how to look great software products. For example, I can note the simplicity of the interface, a huge number of demos and useful information on the service. And if I have a problem or an urgent question, tech support immediately comes to the rescue.

Cons

At the moment, when creating a report, in the search, when I select the "Table" criterion, I get a message - "this type of field is not yet supported". I often use this function and I would like to be able to select the type of the "Table" field in the search criteria, without the possibility of selecting values in this field (table), simply output all records in the search where there is a column "Table" where NOT EMPTY.

Karen
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

It helps to solve complex marketing tasks

Reviewed on 26/12/2018

Pros

Of course, I often use profile software to solve my narrowly specialized tasks, but QuintaDB still helps to solve some points where it is needed, for example, visualization of large amounts of data. For example, in the system I generate Google maps, which show the distribution of our clients by region of the country or part of the world. It helps me plan advertising strategies that depend on the degree of awareness of our third-party products. In short, I highly recommend the system, it needs to be tried, and only then can you figure out what tasks it will help you solve in the future.

Cons

I do not like the design of the system, especially its interior. It looks somehow outdated, although it is, of course, an amateur.

Artem

Fast, cheap and professional

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

Pros

As a programmer, I highly appreciate the work of the creators of the service, because I know how hard it is to design and implement such a complex system. But it is difficult inside, for the user, i.e. for me in this case, it is cheap, multifunctional and quickly processing all requests. In short, I have already recommended this software to many, and everyone was happy.

Cons

In our company, we strictly monitor the safety of the data, and QuintaDB all our databases are stored on their servers - the ability to store information on the local servers of our company is not provided.

Tanya

Thanks to the developers for the great service!!

Reviewed on 24/11/2018

Pros

Do you think that lawyers do not need any programs to work other than Microsoft Office? I thought so too, until I found QuintaDB. Now I store my documentation and customer data here. The main thing for me is that I can always provide access to documents to each specific client in order for him to be aware of how the arrangement of the transaction with our company is progressing.

Cons

Since access to the service is possible only through a browser, in the absence of the Internet, there will be no work - I simply will not get access to the system.

Oleg

Excellent service, everything is in it

Reviewed on 20/10/2018

Pros

I discovered this service not so long ago, but I already managed to appreciate all its advantages. Imagine subscribing to one service, you get a lot of opportunities. For example, we create web forms, relational databases, and also use client portals in our work. All these features are available by default, I easily configure each module. What else I like is the opportunity to embed each of these modules (for example, a ready-made report or a Google map based on the available data) in any site.

Cons

I am not always able to find a common language with the technical support service the first time. And if you use the service as a CRM, then there are still functions that need to be improved.

Mihaela
  • Industry: Computer Hardware
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

For personal and corporate use is very suitable

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

Pros

I work in a large company, and therefore we mainly use professional programs or the software that our specialists create. But QuintaDB was an exception, because it is a simple and at the same time functional service that helps us solve many problems (organizing online surveys, mailing lists, drawing up various schedules) and at the same time saving.

Cons

It is a pity that the developers did not create a desktop version of the program, because in my practice it happens that the Internet is absent (for example, on the road or by plane), but it’s necessary to work.