ClickFunnels

Cloud based marketing automation software for SMBs

4.1/5
4.5/5
4.3/5
4.3/5

648 Reviews for UK Users

Jaydeep
Jaydeep

The Ultimate Sales Funnel Builder for Marketers!

Reviewed on 16/02/2023

The benefits of using ClickFunnels include increased efficiency, higher conversion rates, and improved customer engagement. By using ClickFunnels, businesses can save time and effort in creating and managing their sales funnels, which can lead to increased productivity and revenue. Additionally, the software's advanced features and integrations can help businesses to engage with customers more effectively and ultimately drive more sales.

Pros

One of the things I really like about Clickfunnels is its user-friendly interface. Even if you don't have any technical skills, you can quickly create a professional-looking funnel that's optimized for conversions.Another thing I appreciate about Clickfunnels is its wide range of pre-designed templates. You can choose from dozens of different templates that are tailored to specific industries and niches, which can save you a lot of time and effort.And if you have design skills, you can also customize your funnel to your heart's content.One of the most impressive features of Clickfunnels is its ability to integrate with a wide range of third-party tools and platforms.For example, you can easily integrate Clickfunnels with your email marketing software, payment processors, and more. This makes it easy to streamline your workflow and automate your marketing.

Cons

While Clickfunnels is a powerful tool, it's not perfect. One of the main drawbacks of Clickfunnels is its pricing. Clickfunnels is one of the more expensive funnel builders on the market, and the cost can add up quickly if you need to use a lot of third-party integrations.

Response from ClickFunnels

It's great to hear that our software has worked so well for you! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and the community.

Anastacia

ClickFunnels

Reviewed on 21/09/2022

Overall this was a very necessary tool and worked great for what we needed it for. Our clients were always happy with the funnels we created for them and once we walked them through the build, they understood that it wasn't your traditional website but more so a micro-site that only focused on the converting (funnel) aspect.

Pros

I love how easy Clickfunnels is to use and set up. We used Clickfunnels on a daily basis to set up sales funnels and other sorts of funnel site systems for our clients and it was always so easy. They have a huge selection of template pages that also help you build out whatever it is your client is looking for in half the time. The potential customer journey works so well with the pages from the Clickfunnels system and it is an all-around great quick fix for lead generation needs.

Cons

I hate that once you hit a certain threshold of customers the system starts to slow down pretty drastically. It makes it hard to do any sort of "quick" updates at a fast pace because the different pages just load so slowly.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

We chose Clickfunnels ultimately because it offers everything that we were looking for at a less cost.

Response from ClickFunnels

Hi Anastacia! Glad you found ClickFunnels to be a useful and necessary tool for your business. We are always looking to improve our software. Thank you for your feedback.

Kenni

Don't Walk ... Run from Clickfunnels 2.0

Reviewed on 04/09/2023

Horrible. I've filed complaints with my local Attorney General. Not expecting a resolution but with all of the complaints in the community and elsewhere on the web, one day something will happen. Taking my $2k as a loss and moving on to what I should've stuck with ... Kajabi, Leadpages, and Deadline... Too much baiting and switching. Lack of full transparency. The money grabbing becomes even more apparent once you pay. Lack of customer response without trying to gaslight the customer. The list goes on and on.

Pros

It's easy to get caught up in the sway or hype that [sensitive content hidden] brings in his sales campaign. But understand it's all hype when it comes to his systems. The education is phenomenal but his SAAS or system is trash. He should be held accountable for selling a beta that wasn't fit for any market. Invest in the education. Leave the system.

Cons

See above. Clickfunnels 2.0 and his customer support team are horrid. There are no two ways about it. If you're not part of his millionaire or multimillionaire club, go somewhere else. You are what pays his lights ... and yet aren't appreciated. Take the education and make application elsewhere. Also, flat-out lied about the functionality of their workspaces. Had to go back to clients to "convince" them to pay for monthly service since they falsely advertised being able to setup website during their sales pitch. After the update rolled, user terms stated that this was not possible and if you created a workaround you would be terminated from using their system....

Constant Contact, HoneyBook, Zoho CRM, Kartra, Kajabi, Keap and Thinkific

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

The idea of a comprehensive solution as a solopreneur with subcontractors and startup clients was appealing. But, like they say, beware of a one and done system. When one thing breaks the whole system becomes trash.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

The possibility of a centralized system and appeal of customer support. None of this was delivered. In fact, I still don't have access to anymore to 1.0, my emails are not connecting despite the domain being setup and active, and they ignore any request for refund or credit after their 30 day period .. despite being locked out. Randomly, their magic links do not work. And for 3 weeks in May 2023 (if i remember correctly) i couldn't log into ANY of my purchases that they housed on CL 1.0 ... my templates, trainings and the like. then one day after the AG complaint it reappeared. RUN from this brand.

Response from ClickFunnels

Hi Kenni, we're sorry to hear that your experience with ClickFunnels didn't align with your expectations. Your thorough feedback is invaluable to us, and we thank you for taking the time to write your review. Kindly contact us at [email protected], so we can address each of your concerns and work towards a resolution. We place great importance on our relationship with customers and look forward to hearing from you! Thank you!

Melanie

CHOICES.

Reviewed on 26/06/2020

Worried your spouse/significant other is going to kill you over spending the full $297 ?
Well, I...

Well, I pretty much promise that if you put in the daily work. Do EXACTLY as they train you to do step by step, in that order.
You will WOW them with your $297 purchase by at least breaking even if not MORE THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE!

Pros

So easy, plug in the info (after watching the training videos--especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to show you how to do it)
From the training you have;
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- the genius who figured it all out,
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- brings the fun and will get you excited and ready to get done your daily tasks,
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- she will show you EXACTLY STEP-BY-STEP how and where to plug in your info and start making money BEFORE you change their lives forever with your amazing product or service!! (if you try and do it on your own you are a fool!)

Cons

So far I have not figured out how to get to Funnel Scripts from ClickFunnels. NEED TO INTEGRATE WITH ALL GOOGLE PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE etc. (my life and a lot of others lives literally revolve around google.. all I know so far is that I cannot use my Google Suite Email Account and that REALLY stinks!Otherwise (has not been my 30 days..no funnel up yet since in 30 day challenge) it seems pretty close to perfect awesomeness

Wix

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Wasn't working.... How the heck do you even upload a video into any of those type of things?!?!?!? Was making me CRAZY!!

Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Was in the process of (trying) to create a website (which was leaning more to the funnel side, but not near as awesome as it will be now) I didn't understand, but knew I could, create a course through them.... As a second option because what I have wanted (have been trying) to do for 2 almost 3 years now is to be able to help get homes organized....chronic lower back pain....online..how?.....courses...suck.....coaching?.....YES.....HOW?...... ClickFunnels!!!!!!!!!!
Chris

More than just software - business and life changing tools

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

I used to suffer from a lack of focus and having too many different websites and offers all over the place. The clickfunnels community and software has enabled me to streamline my offers, my funnels and flows into revenue generating powerhouses and I finally hit 7 figures in my business as a result.

Pros

The functionality and ease of use is exceptional. It is possible to launch a product with sales pages and follow up in a matter of hours.

Cons

The follow up functionality could be better but it is still part of an overall great package.

Keap

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Making dynamic funnels is easier with clickfunnels and no coding required. Wordpress is great for some things but difficult to get to work as efficiently and quickly as Clickfunnels for creating and optimising sales funnels.

Leadpages and Keap

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Infusionsoft is too confusing and difficult to learn. Leadpages is easy to use but the overall results are not as good in terms of appearance and functinality. Plus neither have anywhere near as supportive a community as Clickfunnels.
Robert

Wish I would have found ClickFunnels a long time ago.

Reviewed on 24/02/2020

I am currently using the platform for Affiliate Marketing. I have seen how there is so much more potential here however that I intend to move more of my projects into funnels.

Pros

It makes so many tasks incredibly easy to do. I am use to developing all the functionality or finding/implementing/hacking plugins to work work on my own. This often means it will take me weeks of development/troubleshooting time to implement a new feature.

Cons

I really don't have much to complain about. There is a lot to learn and play with that I'm still digesting. I would really like it if there was a native dark theme for ClickFunnels.

WordPress, GetResponse, Mailchimp and AWeber

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

I have found ClickFunnels to be a much more efficient way to get sites built. WordPress still has it's place and I don't intend on moving entirely away from it, Rather I will use WordPress and ClickFunnels together to accomplish my projects.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

I liked how everything I needed was already included with ClickFunnels. It takes time to learn and be proficient with all the tools that are required for website development. I just see ClickFunnels as a single platform for me to learn and not have to complicate and piece together multiple third party tools to accomplish a task.
Deb
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Clickfunnels is ah-MAZ-ing!!!

Reviewed on 14/01/2020

CF is allowing me to create websites and funnels to take my business to the next level without all the tech required with other tools. The training is incredible and top notch! I'm learning more than I ever dreamed I could learn in a short amount of time to help me reach people. It is invaluable!

Pros

I'd say it was the ease of creating a funnel, BUT even though that is pretty incredible, I absolutely love the community, the heart of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the constant VALUE he gives way to those he serves. The training provided is beyond compare with anything else out there! I believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team actually cares about the people and their success vs just getting another buck like most companies. I've never experienced that in a business before. Clickfunnels isn't just a software tool, it is a community, a family. I LOVE being a part of it!

Cons

I'd have to say the membership platform. Even though it is very good, I wish it were a little more robust in what it offers. But, I know CF will eventually get there. It's in the heart of the leaders to give the best.

WordPress, Kajabi and AWeber

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Clickfunnels offers so much more. While Kajabi has a great membership side, overall, CF is more robust in their training, tools and the over the top customer service and sense of community/family. It's an environment that you WANT to be in daily! Kajabi is more of just a straight business from what I can see. Even though it is a great tool, it doesn't have the same pull.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Because it offers EVERYTHING they have and more in one platform! Clickfunnels stands apart as the one leading the way for all other companies.
Darren
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

ClickFunnels Is The Place To Start- Best Training Bar None!

Reviewed on 23/04/2020

We are using ClickFunnels to sell our e-commerce product. We do about $250k in sales each year on Amazon, but we wanted to achieve 2 new things: 1) Collect emails from our customers [Amazon doesn't let you have them], 2) Drive traffic to our merchant site outside of Amazon. We've had a blast learning about this new marketing channel for us, and building out the pages have been fun too. Focusing on the user experience and building an evergreen salesperson (funnel) to walk them through the sales cycle makes us giddy.

Pros

ClickFunnels has the easiest, most intuitive, and most flexible drag & drop editor I've ever used. I thought making webpages in Squarespace was easy- ClickFunnels is way more fun to create in. I haven't thought of a design concept so far that I can't do in ClickFunnels!

But that's not even the best part. The best part would have to be the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. This guy is a direct marketing extraordinaire, and he teaches GOLD! I've read countless marketing books, studied marketing in college, and let me tell you: what this guy is teaching is 100% the highlights of what I learned in college PLUS loads of wisdom from his own experience. Honestly, the guy is a total sales nerd and his hard work has paid off. Go learn from Russel- the dude KNOWS!!!

Basically, the software is awesome, and the time I've invested educating myself on the strategies behind funnel building, sales letter writing, and emotional selling have paid me back in spades. Worth your time, for sure!

Cons

No cons so far. Any integration we've wanted to use we've been able to connect. No issues yet.

Mailchimp and Shopify

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

ClickFunnels easy to use Drag-n-Drop web editor is SO much easier to use!
Luke

Build online sales funnels and membership areas easily

Reviewed on 09/01/2020

I've created multiple online sales funnels to test multiple products. The first few products I tried to sell flopped, but I continued to test new products and create new funnels, and eventually started making money with the funnels I created in clickfunnels.

Pros

I love how quickly I'm able to create email opt-in pages, sales pages, and order forms that look amazing and convert well. I also used it to create a password protected membership area for one of my digital products.

Cons

It's not ideal for making blogs or home page websites.

Art
Art

Not User Friendly

Reviewed on 26/07/2020

Technical support has been responsive but it is long response times and pretty much everything they told me to try did not fix the issues.

Pros

Reviews were great and worked with companies that have used it before... although they did not like it.

Cons

Set-up is laborious, time consuming, not much explanation... and after 15 hours of set-up still can't get a contact in a list after opting in and can't get a simple welcome email to the optin. With other systems I've got this done in 15 minutes.

GetResponse

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

More robust but certainly not as simple that is for sure.
Scott
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Best funnel software, hands down.

Reviewed on 05/09/2020

Overall experience is amazing. I have also tried three other funnel softwares, and clickfunnels is by far the best.

Pros

The software is great, but the community is even better. The support around the users in second to none.

Cons

I don't know if there is anything I don't like.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Support, community, and personal development side of the software.

Community.
Amelie

ClickFunnels - a Marketing Monster for everyone

Reviewed on 09/02/2021

If you are looking for an easy to use software to build your online presence, ClickFunnels is what you are looking for. Not only can you create your page to your likings but on top of that with the courses, webinars and books you will get tons of leads. The page builder is easy to use via click and drop. The possibilities to adjust it to your brand colours are brand design are almost endless. Integration with your SMTP (email provider) are easy and quickly done. If you are stuck you will find help in the huge library of tutorials and if that does not answer your question the support team will run you through. They are always friendly and helpful.

Easy to brand
Awesome tutorials and support team
Easy to integrate external software
Way more leads then normal homepages

Cons

I find it a bit disappointing that ClickFunnels does not offer a shop builder tool. Also the possibilites for a form, such as contact form are not exactly what I expected.

Wix

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Easier to use, less time involved to create funnels, more training available, love the community

Response from ClickFunnels

Hi Amelie! We love to hear that you are enjoying ClickFunnels and that you find it user-friendly! We can't wait to see what you will accomplish. Thanks for being part of the ClickFunnels Family!

Brandon

BEST FUNNEL TRAINING IN THE MARKET!!!!!!

Reviewed on 01/02/2020

Pros

There’s not enough space to say all of the pros, but from what I’ve experienced so far, I’ve never received SO MUCH VALUE by a funnel training company with SO LITTLE commitment to spend. The best thing about click funnels is they teach you exactly what you need to know in a way that allows you to bite the bullet and grind your gears to actually learn. It’s definitely not a given, you have to work for it but with all the training video, support groups, customer service, and amazing software.. you literally have no option to fail unless you are not a committed person. I almost bought a training course that was $12,000 before I saw this and I can’t tell you how happy I am that I saw [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ads during the moment of contemplation I had in my gut. I know this is long but I need whoever is reading this to know that this company is absolutely amazing and if you’re looking to learn funnels and make this a full-time career you need to put your trust in their training I haven’t fully finished it but what I feel inside is so much more powerful and I know this will work.

Cons

There is only one con and that is if you are not a person that wants to take self accountability and put action into the information and access you’re getting throughout this challenge and with the software then you will not enjoy it and it will not be something for you so don’t even waste your time but if you’re trying to change your life and you want to take action and learn how to do that then this would not be a con for you

Cheikh
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market.

Reviewed on 26/01/2021

With ClickFunnels you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code

Pros

For me, ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market, because you can create conversion tunnels of all types such as leads, sales, webinars, etc. Even if it is sometimes limited. ClickFunnels not only generates conversion tunnels, it is also an efficient tool for creating landing pages. The advantage of ClickFunnels is that you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code. ClickFunnels also increases your sales by optimally presenting your product to customers. So if you want to make money quickly without any knowledge of expensive user codes, ClickFunnels is the king, because it is optimised for that.

Cons

It has to be said from the outset, the price is a bit expensive, especially the Platinum plan which includes all the options you need.
The more advanced funnels in this product don't work sometimes.
As for the Conversion and Page Tunnels, the number is very limited in the standard version of the product. We also need to speed up the addition of a tunnel, which is sometimes slow.

As for the Split Testing tool, it is archaic and needs to be reviewed.

Builderall

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

I have several sites I test them all

GoDaddy Website Builder

ClickFunnels is more complete
Rezwan

Clickfunnels: The Ultimate Tool for Building High-Converting Sales Funnels

Reviewed on 20/12/2022

Overall, while Clickfunnels is an excellent tool for building high-converting sales funnels, it is not without its drawbacks. The price may be a bit steep for some users, and the limited design options and lack of a built-in blogging platform may be a drawback for those who want to use the platform for more than just sales funnel creation. Despite these cons, however, I have found Clickfunnels to be an incredibly valuable tool for my funnel design business and have achieved impressive results for my clients using the platform.

Pros

As a professional funnel designer, I have found Clickfunnels to be an incredibly useful tool for building high-converting sales funnels for my clients. Ease of use: One of the standout features of Clickfunnels is how easy it is to use. The drag-and-drop editor makes it simple to create and design professional-looking landing pages and sales funnels, even for those with limited design experience.Wide range of templates: Clickfunnels offers a wide range of customizable templates for different types of funnels, which makes it easy to create professional-looking funnels quickly and efficiently.Integrations: Clickfunnels integrates seamlessly with a variety of other tools and platforms, such as email marketing services, payment gateways, and social media platforms. This makes it easy to integrate Clickfunnels into my existing workflow and marketing efforts. Advanced features: In addition to the basic features, Clickfunnels also offers advanced features such as split testing, membership sites, and custom domains, which can help to optimize and improve the performance of my sales funnels.Overall, I have found Clickfunnels to be an incredibly powerful and easy-to-use tool for building high-converting sales funnels.

Cons

While Clickfunnels is an incredibly powerful and useful tool for building high-converting sales funnels, there are a few cons to consider as well.Price: One potential con of Clickfunnels is the price. While the platform does offer a range of pricing tiers to suit different needs and budgets, some users may find the price to be a bit steep, especially if they are just starting out or have limited resources. The $97/month tier, while offering a wide range of features, does not include complete email automation, which can be a drawback for some users.Limited design options: Another potential con of Clickfunnels is that it can be difficult to design pages without using advanced custom CSS. While the platform does offer a range of customizable templates and a drag-and-drop editor, users who want to create more advanced or custom designs may find it challenging to do so without using custom CSS.No built-in blogging platform: Clickfunnels is primarily focused on building sales funnels, and as such, it does not have a built-in blogging platform. This means that users who want to use the platform for content marketing or blogging will need to use a separate tool or integrate with a third-party platform.

Catherine
Catherine
  • Industry: Management Consulting

ClickFunnels "Classic" was great until stopped being supported and Clickfunnels 2.0 is BAD!

Reviewed on 28/06/2023

Dreadful. Poor service, unkept promises, total disregard for customers using Classic version.

Pros

Variety of funnels to createOnline tutorials and training resources

Cons

The Classic version has bugs and slow response- I have asked customer support for 6 months to fix the problem with my account and keep being told "we are busy with other upgrades and fixes". The actionetics does not work and the sms messaging doesn't send texts when scheduled.The Clickfunnels 2.0 still does not have feature to allow bulk import of contacts- waiting for this for 9 months!Also 2.0 charges a surcharge for any merchant service except their own. I can't change now to another provider. I had to change to Stripe to accomodate Clickfunnel Classic 2 years ago. All in all, I am sorry I paid $2000 for the year as I would have cancelled my account months ago. Now I have to wait until the end of the year and pay for another system -which I have done. Now using and will be migrating from CF to Systeme.io.

Response from ClickFunnels

Hi Catherine,

We apologize for the negative experience you've had with ClickFunnels. We understand your frustration with bugs and delays with these escalation. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve our services.

If you have any remaining concerns, please reach out to our support team at [email protected]. Thank you for sharing your experience, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Corey

ClickFunnels- Much More Than Just a Software Company

Reviewed on 20/05/2020

My wife and I own a Brick and Mortar Fitness Studio that was forced to shut down due to COVID-19. We chose to quickly pivot and go on-line offering virtual classes to serve our clients. We also had to re-think our strategy moving forward and that is when the One Funnel Away challenge came into our sights. We had joined ClickFunnels basic membership level when a fitness mentoring company we were using introduced us to funnels. They provided us with basic funnels to attract leads and before we knew it we were filling our funnel and things were working pretty well but something just didn't feel right with the way we were going about attracting clients. To top it off, the cost of the mentoring was becoming a burden on our little studio so we decided to exit the program.

We continued to apply the system we had learned to attract clients with varied success, it just didn't feel right, we weren't attracting our ideal client...heck we didn't really even know who our ideal client was. I knew we needed something different and that is when I came across the OFA Challenge. I thought for the $100 investment what could I have to lose! The Challenge has been jam packed with so much incredible information and learning that I wish this was something I had learned before we decided to go into business, I know we would be much better off today. I've been stretched and pushed out of my comfort zone many times during the challenge and have learned more about creating a sustainable and profitable

Pros

I have found the best part of ClickFunnels is the ability to integrate everything in one platform, and to have the ability to automate the entire sales & follow up process. It is easy to use and you don't have to be a computer geek to put what you need together.

Cons

Customer service response is a little tardy, but if you're willing to do a little digging on your own there is plenty of resources available.

Declan

Seriously powerful tools to easily set up funnels, member areas, and much more.

Reviewed on 17/08/2017

Easy setup and management of funnels, with options to integrate your entire site in there if you want to. Cool tools that allow you to manage the flow without typing in URLs, as it goes to the next step in the funnel. Decent reporting and analytics built in, and obviously integrates with analytics tools as well. The biggest benefit here is speed to execute, as everything is laid out for you, with sample funnels as well, to give you an initial idea of flow. You could seriously run an entire business on here, and it's good for selling as well as lead generation.

Pros

Funnels involve many moving parts, pages, and pieces. Having designed these for years myself, I expected Clickfunnels to be another newbie tool, but it's so so much more. You can easily set up funnels for specific markets, tying them together and tracking in a way that's visual (not Kanban, but close) and easy to understand. Instead of complex interfaces, you have an easy step by step way to get things going quickly. As an experienced user, I was impressed by the value this delivers for people regardless of skill set. There's so many smart elements - for example, preview your page and it shows you the version regardless of cache, so you're not stuck emptying your browser. Few years ago this would have cost you thousands to set up individually, and left you needing tech assistance. Clickfunnels eliminates that and makes it so even a beginner can use this tool.

Cons

My dislikes are more nit picky than complaints; setup of URLs can involve 2 separate screens, which makes it a little confusing at first. It is template driven and some of these are very Internet Marketing centric, so the look and style may not be a fit, but of course you can adapt and make these your own. A broader selection of templates will help, but they do have a community of developers adding to it daily, so this is likely a short term problem.

Response from ClickFunnels

Thanks so much for your feedback. We will keep making it better and easier all the time. Please always reach out to our support with feedback and questions as well!

Humberto
Humberto

Clickfunnels, Powerful Marketing and Sales Software

Reviewed on 30/05/2019

As a freelancer and digital entrepreneur I have tried different tools for marketing automation, both for personal projects and for my clients. Clickfunnels is without a doubt a very powerful tool that will allow you to make money online if you already have a structure of your business, clear ideas to simply implement and I would say that a database of prospects already created.
With Clickfunnels you have the option of 14 days of trial where you can have a look at all the available features, solutions and tools. I recommend that, before trying Clickfunnels, go with a structure or clear idea of what you need for your business. This way you can obtain the results that allow you to pay for the tool month by month.

Pros

You can create marketing and sales funnels in a very simple way.
You have available, countless Funnels already created (some free and others for payment)
With clickfunnels you can save a lot of planning time. You no longer have to look for other tools to integrate them.
It is a great platform to make money online. It has an affiliate program that pays excellent commissions.
Possibility of doing A / B tests in all the funnels you want
By registering you have access to a high performance content and training network.
It serves both beginners and more experienced users.
You can choose a different template according to the funnel you decide to create.
It has a fairly simple website builder with drag & drop functionality.
Access to Webinars and videos for training purposes.
If you are using WordPress, Clickfunnels has a plugin that integrates perfectly
You have many options to receive payments from your customers as it is integrated with several platforms that function as purses.

Cons

If you are starting with Digital Marketing, Clickfunnels can be a bit overwhelming for you because you have a lot to learn.
It can be too expensive, especially if you do not get immediate results
You have a limited number with the start plan
It can be very tedious to perform the A / B tests (a matter of taste)
If you stop paying you will not have access to all the funnels that you have created.

jason
jason

CLICK FUNNELS-2021 reviews

Reviewed on 19/07/2021

It’s good for marketers who already have a certain budget to invest.

It’s good for marketers who already have a certain budget to invest.

Pros

I used this tool for 3 years and sincerely speaking, it has tremendously contributed to my affiliate marketing career success.
-It’s just too very simple and easy to configure
-Variety of pre-made templates available to choose from and ready to use.
-Good tool for building landing pages, professional sales funnels, squeeze pages, and many more.
-Automatically makes the sales process easy and guarantees ROI on complete autopilot.
-It’s 100% legit, secure, and works well from my experience
-Does well, even if you do not own a website.
-They offer 14 days free trial-this gives you the option to test out their system and based on your conclusions, you’ll now decide or whether or not to continue using their tool.
-They do offer free pieces of training for complete newbies
- Templates are available in many languages (approximately 40 if my brain still works well).
-Site builder supports drag and drop and supports WordPress plugins -good for ease and convince when building pages.

Cons

-Relatively just too very expensive.
-Not good for SEO and organic traffic
-Monthly recurring payments

Response from ClickFunnels

Hi Jason,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave ClickFunnels a review. We appreciate your support!

Nancy
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

It's hard to deny what Click Funnels does...

Reviewed on 09/01/2020

My husband and I have a biz that eats up ALL our time, so we are looking to systemize things to give us more freedom using Click Funnels and we are wanting to get more eye balls in front of our service to find our DREAM clients and cut the rest so we have more time and more subsequently money too.

Pros

I like that the support level is really good. Its not like a normal coaching program (which I have bought dozens of times before and failed miserably- almost embarrassingly the things I have "tried" to be successful).

Inside Click Funnels is a course called One Funnel Away also called OFA which I am doing right now. It has a step by step process for getting you up and running. But the best part is that if I get stuck or have questions I can get FREE coaching from people who have actually built and been successful inside click funnels already. The value is crazy!!!!
You can tell that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really cares about our success because he is always taking time out of his schedule (he has 4 kids) to give us tools & examples that will help us succeed.... one example, he just sent out a podcast episode, it was a 2 part short series and he literally asked his Inner Circle members (this is an exclusive club that those guys payed $25,000 and then $50,000 to be apart of) to tell us the biggest things they learned and implemented in their business to succeed- wow!! I gobbled it up- it was seriously amazing!!!!

Cons

There are so many successful people coming out of the program that I think to myself "I am going to look like an idiot if I don't make this work for me", so I definitely put the pressure on myself to do well. One other thong, I would love to have a local chapter to mastermind with, but they don't have that.

Mike

A No Brainer For ANY Business Matter What Your Product Or Service Is!

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Connecting more people to the things they desire at a FAST rate.

Connecting more people to the things they desire at a FAST rate.

Pros

Ease of use and customer service are by far a HUGE plus to using this product

Cons

Really nothing, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team of superstars have thought this thing out far better than I could ever have pictured and continue to stay WAY ahead of the curve.

Sandi

Create the Freedoms you desire with ClickFunnels

Reviewed on 24/10/2020

I am blown away. I just went through an intensive they offer called One Funnel Away Challenge, and have decided to make this my full time Masters program. There is no way not to make money if you use the tools provided. The training and education opportunities, plus the great coaches, are what makes it the most appealing to me.

Pros

It is so flexible! I mean it will satisfy the needs of any type of business and bring you the clients or customers you need to be successful in business. They are continuously updated and improving. In fact, I put it on the shelf for a couple of years, came back, and am blown away. I will never ignore it or its power again!

Cons

It requires a bit of time to get all the moving parts to work perfectly where it brings you tons of money. But hey, working 25 years for a measly retirement check takes a lot more time.

Unique software for unique needs

Reviewed on 02/04/2019

Clickfunnels is the easiest way to build sales funnels quickly and reliably.

Using the software...

Clickfunnels is the easiest way to build sales funnels quickly and reliably.

Using the software and following their training, I've been able to quickly and easily make funnels to generate leads and sell courses.

You can sell anything on the platform as long as you follow best practices for sales funnels.

Pros

Clickfunnels knows exactly what it does, and it does it very well (create sales funnels).

After creating your account, it has a gamified tutorial that slowly introduces you to the platform and build your first funnel. Tutorials can't get easier and more rewarding than this.

Building your funnel is incredibly easy with a drag and drop editor. And while it may seem simple, you have everything you need to build a successful funnel. They don't distract you with bells and whistles, they rely on proven features that convert customers.

When you join Clickfunnels, you also get introduced to their culture and are continually encouraged to succeed. You are not left to fend for yourself, but you feel like they actually want you to succeed.

Once you need more advanced features beyond building a funnel, you can upgrade to a plan that includes email marketing and affiliate tools.

Cons

The price is very high compared to other website software.

Customization is a little restricted. If you have specific needs, your only option is to use HTML embed codes or write custom CSS on the page.

Bernadette

Click funnels review

Reviewed on 31/05/2022

Overall I have a great experience with CF. I love the tutorials and that really was a freebie. I can now advise others how to utilize the software.

Pros

I’ve tried several companies similar to Click Funnels and honestly none of them have the same versatility for the price. At first I thought $97 a month was too much for my budget, but then I learned how much I could increase inside my sales area by utilizing all the features. So in retrospect my business all of a sudden had so many more avenues for growth because CF covered so many areas. Also I found the features easy to learn and I was completely ignorant in the tech area at the beginning. But there are tutorials for every feature. It’s very simple to use and now I feel like a pro! It gave me a super confidence boost. So for one price I have menu areas covered including email, lead generation, capture pages, and tracking.

Cons

I do want to see more funnels for the price.

Response from ClickFunnels

So happy to hear you are enjoying your time with ClickFunnels! We cannot wait to see the amazing things you accomplish.