CEIPAL ATS

4.4/5
4.6/5

424 Reviews for UK Users

Prabhu J.

Great tool that meets our needs

Reviewed on 23/08/2018

We have explored a lot of products out in the market before signing-up with CEIPAL. We have had this product for over a year. Ever since we signed up, we have recommended lots of features/enhancements to be implemented and CEIPAL team has been very cooperative and responsive in meeting those needs. I am sure there is plenty of improvement that CEIPAL needs to go through and I believe they are working towards that.

Overall, a very nice product.

Pros

- Inexpensive compared to other ATS tools in the market
- Excellent Customer Service
- Easy to use
- Job Boards (Dice, CareerBuilder, Monster) and VMS Integration (FieldGlass)
- Meeting our requirements through continous expansion

Cons

Certainly needs a lot of improvement, which I believe they are working on.

Response from Ceipal

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Amazing customer service + best pricing for a small company = 100% recommend

Reviewed on 25/05/2021

Frustrating to learn how to use it, initially, but their support team is amazing. Dedicated support rep, great project management, great responsiveness. Whenever you buy a product, it's always about the support after the fact. Specifically with an ATS/CRM: you're never going to be able to fully utilize/figure it out by yourself. No matter what solution. Unless you buy a "lite" version of some other software with 10% of the functionality. And then you're going to end up paying more as you upgrade to more and more functionality.

Pros

I really can't do much self service, or I don't know-how. That being said, their LIVE support is so fast/responsive that I don't miss having self support. I can't say this enough. I spent 40+ hours with our onboarding support rep ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!) before he turned me over to my regular support rep. Often times same day response and great great great support. My regular support rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is also on point. I initially had my doubts having an indian software company as my ATS of choice, but really, they have crushed it. Strong communication skills, rapid response, and incredible value. Can't say it enough.

So, yeah. I don't miss/need the self service portal.

Since this for overall feedback, it's important to know that this is a BIG piece of software in terms of functionality. EVERYTHING is unlocked so you have to go from knowing zero about it, to having (literally) the whole solution at your fingertips. It's a lot to learn/handle. I love it.

Cons

Some of it feels a bit clunky, there are some grammatical/syntax errors or awkwardness in how they word things. But that's maybe .1% of the overall solution.

Avionté, PCRecruiter and Zoho Recruit

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS

Price and functionality. And then the promise of unlimited tech support

Response from CEIPAL

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and beautiful review. Our team appreciates your feedback. This review made our day. We have noted down your recommendations as well, and we will take them into consideration. We are dedicated to providing an excellent user experience and support, and your review affirms our team's hard work Thank You!

• Industry: Human Resources

it's very transparent and easy to learn quickly

Reviewed on 28/12/2021

It was a outstanding experience with Ceipal and I'm not leaving my current organization because this company is having Ceipal tool as ATS

Pros

Email Merging is the best and most likeing thi

Cons

Profile Migration is the least about this tool

Mukesh K.

IT Recruiter

cost saving, nothing much

Pros

Easy to Use, Best UI, Database stograge, ease to acess

Cons

time taking, lagging, not catch complete booleans

Avinash Y.

Time save for work

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

I have been using these ceipal since 3years

Pros

An easy way for Recruiter to find the correct consultant for job with particular skills.

Cons

when i use ceipal it will automatically logout after 15min can you please increase the session ending time?

Jeri K.

VERY VERY PLEASED

Reviewed on 03/05/2021

The Ceipal team has been amazing!!!

Pros

Everything! Transition was quick, easy and seamless. The tech team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been AMAZING TO WORK WITH

Cons

TRAINING but it was great and the best it could be.

Reasons for Choosing CEIPAL ATS

I needed a better ATS vs a database format.

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS

Cost was huge deal to me. But the service team was wonderful. I really really like PCRecruiter!! But they do not have onboarding or integration feature. Therefore that was a deal breaker for me.
Tom L.

CEIPAL Talenthire - Adaptable and Responsive

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

Pros

It is very flexible to our needs, and the team is very responsive to the changes we ask for.

Cons

Sometimes not all of the changes seem good, since they are in response to others' needs. But nothing has made it unusable.

Vinay P.

User Friendly

Reviewed on 23/01/2019

User-friendly is what I would like to quote for Ceipal.
Each and every product that we use in our day to day life has it's pros and cons, whenever a product is made we do confront any such product in our daily work routine that has the acquired perfectness.
Ceipal is one of the nearly perfect software/product that I have used in my career.
Lastly - I have used many such portals but Ceipal is the made up of the extraction of all those with some intelligence involved.

Pros

Ceipal is all about ease of searching or restricting the number of views of paid portals, it all seems to be in perfect sync with great features. Addition of vendor list and using them for mass mailing was never that easy. You don't even need to undergo a training programme to use it thoroughly. With such great UI features, anyone can easily understand every detailing of Ceipal.

Cons

The only restriction or difficulty I found out was when I tried to use e-mail merge.
Let me elaborate this - Whenever I am trying to use this feature it only includes the profiles who are already there in the internal database, it doesn't allow you to send the e-mail to portal candidates as well in bulk which I believe should be included.

Response from Ceipal

Hi Vinay,

Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded this request to our team and hope to help you streamline your process even further.

Happy Recruiting! :)

Mayur S.
  • Industry: Information Services

Good Software

Reviewed on 28/12/2021

Pros

Good Software and user friendly. It is very good Applicant Tracking and has lot options for it.

Cons

I don't know of any that I can suggest here.

Hamad A.

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

the product environment is great the User Interface is fine and the integration is also fine

Arun N.
  • Industry: Automotive

Ceipal Talenthire is a great product

Reviewed on 03/11/2020

Excellent experience. The biggest business problem we solved was one click automatic migration of multiple resumes at a time from various jobboards. Another was one click automatic job posting broadcast to large groups of candidates.

Pros

Easy to use, lot of functionality, excellent customer support.

Cons

Nothing was difficult to use. When we started with them 5 years back, they did not have full integration with some jobboards. However in the recent 3-4 r years they have done an amazing job at integrating with all major jobboards both for job posting and resume migration.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Reasons for Choosing CEIPAL ATS

Used Resumate from 2010 to 2015, Resumate did not offer the cloud based software we were looking for and did not have functionalities for resume migration and job broadcast.

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS

Bullhorn was very expensive and difficult to setup
Ravi J.

Worth for money

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

As soon as I took the position at KK Associates as Delivery Head, I have implemented CEIPAL tool in our organization, which really helped us to save so much of cost, where we used loose lots of money on paid job portals. With the help of Ceipal we are running our business smoothly & I recommend this tool for all the Staffing companies for their staffing needs.

Pros

Cost is cheaper then the alternative product and all most all the features are available in ceipal to make your hiring is easy.

JobDiva

JobDiva

Pola S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Good Product Recruiting.

Reviewed on 08/12/2016

The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base . As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product

Pros

Customisation options and customer support.

Cons

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now.

Response from Ceipal

Dear POLA Sharath,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We have given the links for frequently used configurations on user panel to navigate directly from the dashboard. We hope this will definitely useful to you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Robbie B.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Excellent product but needs more help!

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

Our belief is still very positive that despite the poor Onboarding that we made the right decision with Ceipal but the next 6 months will determine that.

Pros

The overall functionality is great - quite user friendly and great use of visuals. Of the 5 software products we reviewed in our selection process they had the most nimble product.
Sales process was amazing, however the challenges begin when you are handed over to their onboarding.

Cons

The integration/migration has been a disaster along with the Onboarding process which I describe as a "Voyage of Discovery". The Onboarding is conducted from India and they work in a large open-plan office with incredible noise distractions which makes it impossible to properly hear or understand. Also they need to take more time to understand their clients and tailor any onboarding training to their specific needs.
On a positive note they seem to recognise this is a problem and say they will be hiring new US based Onboarding specialists which is critical if they want to grow in this market.

PCRecruiter

Reasons for Choosing CEIPAL ATS

Found the product to be sluggish with tons of tabs - very slow, also level of customer service dropped since they were acquired by Bullhorn. Very rigid product - Ceipal is much more flexible & can be more tailored for a small business.

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS

Superior sales presentation - great follow up. Product appeared to be more flexible and could be tailored to a smaller business. Cost was not an initial consideration but was impressed that of the 5 we shortlisted they were the best value.
Vipin P.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

100% delivery of what's been promised to the clients

Reviewed on 10/04/2018

Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS.One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what

Pros

Pros:Customisation options and customer support.
1. Job Posting 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied

Cons:It is up to mark.
So far there are no Cons about this software. I really enjoy using it and its awesome. Will update when i find any.
Certain features can't be generalized, should be feasible as every individual business has their own fashion to run that.
The Views have a limit of 100 resumes on one page. If it can be extended to 100-500, it will be great to send bulk emails.

Cons

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client

Response from Ceipal

Dear Vipin,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Neeraj K.

Feedback based on 12+ Months of use

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

Generation of Internal database is amazing feature.
Mail merge, Free job Post, Hot Lists are the powerful functions .
Value for money, ROI is the key.

Pros

Its a 360 degree solutions for Recruitment, all round performance in terms of Bench marketing, Strategic recruitment and Head hunting.

Most amazing part is API integration of Job Portals and job postings, more easier, just one click and your job is on air.

Cons

In applicant search section, in advanced search, sometimes its taking time to fetch the results (this is in internal database search) and the result which we are getting some times its not accurate enough in terms of skill sets.

In case if we are searching resumes on dice through ceipal, then from the search result page we can not open resumes in new tabs, there is an option for that we that is not much convenient.

While Migrating any resume into our internal database from dice or monster, it take bit more time, if that can be reduce that will be much better.

Vidyadhar N.

Great product, lot of functionality, User Friendly tool and great customer support

Reviewed on 31/07/2017

Pros

We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client positions/requirements .
Product is well integrated with all major job boards. Jobs can be easily posted from CEIPAL to multiple jobs boards with one click. All the resume responses in multiple job board job postings flow directly into CEIPAL Master job posting. Candidates can be tracked in CEIPAL Master job posting either as Submitted candidate or as a pipeline candidate.
Quick and Easy report generation , Multiple user application. 24/7 customer support. Easy access to all level of employees make it more efficient and secured data management.

Cons

I didn't fine any cons in this product because they reach to the client expectations and also take requirements and develop the product.

Sonu K.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Combination of all ATS

Reviewed on 28/01/2020

Pros

I have used several ATS in my 9+ Years of the Recruitment journey. We found Ceipal is a combination of all ATS with advanced features. It's very easy to use & TONS of functionality, The great part is the admin user has all rights to customize according to their need. Few things I mostly like- Customer support, Customized options, good GUI, Reporting, Pricing and many more features which makes it a different product.

Cons

Don't have a Referal program. OR Outsourcing your sales process.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS

We like the product functionality after Demo.
Carolyn H.

We Love CEIPAL TalentHire!

Reviewed on 01/08/2017

Improved time management, productivity and ease of process.

Pros

We have been using CEIPAL TalentHire for over 2 years now and the ease of process is excellent both from a Recruiter and an Administration standpoint. The Applicant Summary Customized View provides a live view of all activity which is an excellent time management tool and avoids any duplication of process to maximize productivity. The search features and the reporting tools have been enhanced and can be customized. The CEIPAL Support Team are outstanding!! We always receive an immediate response on any questions or issues regardless of the time of day and, we always receive prompt resolution. Additionally, any custom feature requests have been actioned immediately. We highly recommend CEIPAL TalentHire.

Srinath T.

I have been in love with this tool since the day i have started using it.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017

Every single thing i am using on the tool is a benefit for me.

Pros

This is the Best ATS i have ever been using. The application is very simple to use and also serves the purpose of providing complete information of business to the management at a glance. A complete picture of the staffing business can just be viewed on the dashboard which makes my life easy. I can just record and track every individual performance which helps me to take a quick decisions.I highly recommend it to all the businesses which are in this staffing arena.

Cons

I do not see anything. literally anything negative about this tool.Every suggestion that we make is taken into consideration and they have a good knowledgeable development team who can make those changes and upgrade it to next versions

Response from Ceipal

Dear Srinath,

Seema Y.

Ceipal TalentHire is awesome software program that automates the large volume recruitment...

Reviewed on 07/03/2018

Pros

Ceipal TalentHire gives us a huge benefit for businesses in terms of streamlining the interviewing process. It alleviates a lot of backlog in hiring. When you are hiring for hundreds of positions at a time, the manpower and budget all are available to process tens of thousands of applications and resumes while using this Application Tracking System.
Ceipal TalentHire collects the resumes and turn them into a healthy repository in a manageable database where HR, Sales and other departments are able to handle and analyze the data based on keyword searches to select for specific job advertisements.

Cons

Response from Ceipal

Dear Seema,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face.We have given 'Clipboard' feature in the applicants module to copy the email IDs to send emails. We hope this is useful for you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Imran M.

We are using this Tracking system for more than a year now and it is really value for money.

Reviewed on 19/03/2018

Pros

Ceipal TalentHire we are been used since an year and we use this because it is very efficient in tracking the work of each individual. At the end of each day it is very easy to pull out all the reports of submissions, interviews or placements easily. This talentHire has made my work very easy in terms of tracking the work of each individual.

Cons

Well as there are issues with everything, Even Talenhire have few cons. 1 Specific thing is, Even after defining the role for the each individual, No matter what role it is, the name gets displayed on the home screen under Bench DashBoard or Recruitment Summary displaying number of submissions/interviews /Placements.
This needs to be fixed. Only recruiters should be displayed here, not all such as administrators/Accountants are also shown on this which is irrelevant. Apart from this everything is fine and good.

Response from Ceipal

Dear Imran,

Brenda P.

Customization options + customer support make this excellent.

Reviewed on 29/11/2016

As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product.

Pros

Customization options and customer support.

Cons

Response from Ceipal

Dear Brenda,

Tim K.

ATS Functionality and Support

Reviewed on 31/01/2020

Applicant Tracking through TalentHire and Human Resources Management and time management through WorkForce

Pros

Easy to use ATS solution that requires minimal customization to meet our requirements. Support team is excellent. Alway quick, efficient, correct response to any issues and / or questions on our data, software functionality and availability. SAAS solution provides for very high availability / uptime.

Cons

Reports do not produce consistent results. Reports that deliver duplicate information, e.g. submission, interviews, produce different totals across the different reports. There in no ability to create Ad Hoc reports and an custom reports tool / utility is missing. Full data feeds to our internal systems are not provided by Ceipal and Ceipal has declined to provide full data to our company.

Asp G.

Perfect Tool for Recruiters

Reviewed on 04/03/2019

meeting new vendors, probability of increasing submittal process also came across with many options ,which we hired as our own w2 employees. moreover, it keep me updated and help me to focus more on present positions, also its pretty good to organize your to have proper work reports.

Pros

Sourcing talents with best filters which are provided also it saves a lot of time and helps me to do smart work. plus, it gets very easy to maintain a proper database like submissions, placement details. Moreover, the names of consultants are in organized manner. working in group is a great fun, for example everybody can see individual work status, and the status of consultants like his start date, end date, visa details. The main thing which i like is the contact details is well maintained for example their email, LinkedIn accounts, alternate numbers.

Cons

resume parsing should be improved as if i want to upload nearly 50 people with common skill set i cannot. using job portals through ceipal gets slow compared with direct account usage from new window. Many times, it gets stuck and application restarts, because of this again i need to start whole process. plus searching with Boolean strings makes my work bit slow. end of the day all i expect is the speed as using job portals in individual window is much faster which is not that much in ceipal, if this problem is solved, then m sure ciepal will get more accounts users.