Elorus

Leda
  • Industry: Management Consulting

User friendly e-invoicing

Reviewed on 27/01/2023

Pros

Fantastic and simple to use, Elorus saves you time when it comes to analyzing, organizing and executing customer invoicing, payments, customizable emails to send to clients and in general streamlining all accounting tasks that all busy professionals can do on their own. A great help!

Cons

Some features like changing the email template are hidden within settings - however, the online and the live help with the Elorus helpdesk is highly responsive, so whatever issue you have is solved within the hour.

• Industry: Accounting

Outstanding experience

Reviewed on 14/02/2020

Great experience, totally recommended

Great experience, totally recommended

Pros

Very easy to use and friendly interface.
Totally customizable to suit the real needs of the business.

Cons

An explanatory video for the way to use the software would be appreciated.

Charilaos
  • Industry: Accounting

Pretty good option for invoicing

Reviewed on 31/01/2023

Pros

Free if you have less than five customers.

Cons

Needs some UI redesigning to make processes more streamlined.

Emmanouil

Great invoicing software overall!

Reviewed on 31/10/2023

Pros

Invoicing and client management is easy and straightforward for the user.

Cons

Should have a better way to handle multiple currencies

Apostolos
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Elorus from a sole proprietorship perspective

Reviewed on 30/11/2023

Very satisfied, with free access for sole proprietorships that are still starting out with a single client. You can do up to 5 clients for free without any purchases on your part which was what sealed the deal for me.

Pros

Easy to deploy and use. Takes a bit getting used to but after that it's smooth sailing. You can also easily expand your business and do time tracking for hourly employees which I plan to do in the future. I hope purchasing a license is as easy as it was setting the business account in the first place

Cons

The UI takes some getting used to but with some exploration most tabs are self explanatory.

Akis
Akis

Very fast and easy to use

Reviewed on 10/04/2018

Low cost, high productivity

Low cost, high productivity

Pros

I like the fact that unlike other Greek accounting software this program is not clunky. It is very fast and intuitive, has all the basic functions and it even works well on the mobile browser.

Cons

The software has been designed for services businesses. Our business is more of a trade & manufacturing business so we need to customize it to make it fit our needs

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review!

We will continue to do our best to cover all your needs!

George
George
  • Industry: Market Research

An excellent and certainly value for money app

Reviewed on 06/09/2021

It's easy to use, quick and reliable.

It's easy to use, quick and reliable.

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly interface, integrated with the MyData API and fully functional.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while to understand all its functionalities. Also there isn't a manual to consult

δημητριοσ

happy use

Reviewed on 21/01/2024

Pros

fast input convenient and accurate .It takes less than three minutes to finish

Cons

i cannot find anything right now as i am new user

Antonis
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Excellent product

Reviewed on 19/01/2024

Pros

Ease of setup and invoicing. Look no further

Cons

Lack of full customisability of filename variables and custom print layout

Vasileios
  • Industry: Hospitality

Really nice and helpful site

Reviewed on 05/08/2023

Pros

Easy, fast and clever way to make my invoices

Cons

Support is really good and fast but only 5/7

John
  • Industry: Wholesale

Plug n play and you are ready to go!

Reviewed on 27/04/2023

Pros

Ease of use, covers most of the features that an average company would need, very fast assistance and in local language! (Greek)

Cons

I would like to see more feature regarding product categorization and grouping.

Kaytlin
  • Industry: Hospitality

Makes handling payments a lot easier

Reviewed on 23/03/2021

Pros

Invoice creation gives you a lot of room for maneuver and Elorus lets you take full control over the customization . The program also tracks time ,which is great if you have billable hours ( this doesn't directly apply to my work ,but is still a great feature ) .

Cons

Premium is a bit pricey ,however you can add extra users for about 20% of the cost . There is also no mobile version .

Sotiris

The definitive recommendation for small business owners

Reviewed on 31/07/2023

Pros

I mainly use Elorus for invoice creation, expense and time tracking. The ease of use, the integration with the government databases is great, and can save yourself a lot of headaches. Special mention to the impeccable customer support. I faced one issue with a couple of invoices and the promptness as well as the level of support was something I have not experienced on any other application of any kind.

Cons

While it's not a "con" exactly, I frequently create invoices that are similar to each other, and I would like some form of more advanced (and easier to use) invoice template support.

Stefanos
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

The most clever accounting software

Reviewed on 01/10/2019

Pros

You can track all your invoices and your bill with less time

Cons

The time project tracking needs to be updated

Response from Elorus

hanks for the positive review, Stefanos. We hope you'll enjoy the new timesheet functionality and the general upgrade of our time tracking feature.
Here's the link to our product updates to always stay informed about our news: https://www.elorus.com/product-updates/

Jose

I love it but No Payroll Module

Reviewed on 11/05/2023

The problem I am solving is time management (time sheets) and invoicing at an affordable price. The lack of a Payroll module is causing me to hesitate to cancel my Quickbooks account so I might need to move back.

Pros

Easy to use, beautiful interface and affordable price.

Cons

Don't have a Payroll module. In the near future I will need to move from Elorus to a platform that provides Billing, Invoicing, Time Management and Payroll in a single solution. I currently use Quickbooks online and it is expensive but have more functionalities. Considering to go back.

Nikos

Excelent software totaly FREE for startups or newcomer freelancers as me

Reviewed on 02/06/2021

Am using this product for 6 monthos, am in a FREE subscription because of less than 5 invocies/mothn but i would happily paid for it.

Pros

It is an exceletn ERP software, continius development adding new featurs and quickly adapting any new tax changes. The MOST importand of all is a very well documented online manual and EXCELENTcustomer supprtor response. for any question they did response instant and on topic.

Cons

the only feature am missing is more complex reports, and save custom filters.

Paraskevas

Credibility Design Organization

Reviewed on 05/09/2016

With Elorus, issuing invoices has become easy and fast! It has great technical support and is always up to date, in an occasion we even learnt the latest changes in legislation due to Elorus. Most important, it is very efficient in organising income and expenses, giving us a capture of the balance any time, as well as tracking payment dates. Hopefully, in the future it will apply for retail vendors as well - till then it remains a great value for money!

Vogiatzoglou
Vogiatzoglou

Good ,,, Could be better

Reviewed on 13/03/2018

Pros

Flexibility and the Graphic Design.

Cons

when you write an invoice not see the net price of the product this price seen fortunately in the invoice but not in the platform

Response from Elorus

Thank you for review.

We will take your comments under consideration.

Marissa
  • Industry: Information Services

Elorus for the Win!

Reviewed on 16/11/2022

My experience has been excellent. I have had wonderful, above board customer service that I wasn't exactly expecting when I started. I am on the free plan because I only have one client but if I get more, I can definitely see myself paying for this product for its ease of use and doing what I am wanting to do for my business.

Pros

The time tracking feature is my favorite because that is what I was looking in a software to do for me. I needed it to keep track of my time for my very small part-time business.

Cons

I can't think of any at this time. I can see how this would be helpful for companies with more clients.

Lazaros
Lazaros

Great billing software. Simple & easy to use

Reviewed on 13/03/2018

Pros

Clients, client portal, offers, invoices, payments, notifications. All in one place. Great support and new features

Cons

This software has helped me keep my company organized. New features are available every month, before i ask for them.

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review! We promise to keep doing our best to make your daily life easier!

Using Elorus as a Software Freelancer

Reviewed on 09/05/2023

Using Elorus it is easy to administer your business in a tidy manner. You can track your time & then bill it all from the same platform. Listing business expenses is also relatively hassle-free. Probably the best feature is the integration of Elorus invoices with myData (the Greek government's finance API), meaning you can save your invoice and it will automatically upload on myData (with currency converted to EUR) without having to do manual calculations & uploads.

Pros

- Easy tracking of time spent on projects- Easy Invoicing- Customer-specific invoice config (e.g.: currency, language, templates)- Notifications (Out of date Invoices)- Ability to save webpage as app on iOS devices

Cons

Minor UI improvement: Elorus could use a custom color scheme for the UI based on the business organization you are currently logged in.

Simeon
Simeon

We have found Elorus to be very easy to use. Overall we are really happy with our choice.

Reviewed on 13/03/2018

Pros

It was easy transition to the cloud solution.
It's very easy to use.
The integration with digital signature solution is great.
The integration with the local tax organizations (taxisnet)
Did we mention that it's really ease to use?

Cons

The export and import of data (especially contacts) would benefit from more options and easier process. Reporting could also have more options.

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review.
We noted your requests and we will check possible updates,

Georgios

Elorus is an incredibly easy to use invoice platform.

Reviewed on 28/05/2023

Pros

You can start issue invoices in no time. The platform is very easy and full of features. You want need nothing else to monitor your business economics.They have a very good support team also!

Cons

I haven't found something. Maybe i would like some more flexible pricing policy for small companies (1 person).

Sofoklis
  • Industry: Online Media

Nice & effective invoicing tool

Reviewed on 24/05/2023

Pros

Its a good piece of software that allows you to manage and issue your invoices easily. It can work for one person and also scale up to an organization level.

Cons

I am waiting the mydata environment to mature and let elorus team take full advantage of it.

This is an awesome product. It's easy to use and it has helped me a lot with organizing my...

Reviewed on 15/06/2018

Pros

I like the feature that notifies you via email when a client has viewed your invoice
I like how I can track my payments

Cons

The new feature with the time tracking doesn't really work for me. I just need an easy way to add hours to a project i'm working on and at the end of the month make an invoice aout of all the hours.

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review!

As far as Time Tracking is concerned, you can manually log time for any of your projects via the time entries page. (For more info, please read this article: http://help.elorus.com/elorus-guide/time-tracking/time-entries).

In order to invoice your hours you have to set up the project rates first. Then use the "Invoice Project" button anytime to create a new invoice out of the tracked hours (For more info, please read this article: http://help.elorus.com/elorus-guide/time-tracking/invoice-projects).

You can always contact us here: https://www.elorus.com/contact/ and we will be more than happy to help you!