contactSPACE

contactSPACE

Intuitive cloud contact center software solution

4.8/5 (6 reviews)
Michael Y.
Industry: Fund-Raising

contactSPACE Review

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

Having been with Contact Space for 2 years now I have seen them grow and develop as a company. They have definitely focused more in the last 12 months on providing better service level delivery and resourcing their team with more investment in the areas of specific or tailored development.

Pros

Contact Space is very easy to use and understand. It has significantly cut our caller training costs and is easily managed on a daily basis by a number of departments those being the callers, Contact Centre management, Data and Digital teams. The Conversion report built specifically for fundraising is brilliant giving you the ability to track the teams progress 'live'and analyse performance and implement measures for quick performance gains. Visually I think its the best system out there and because every part of the system is so intuitive it allows you to be very creative in your set up.

Cons

There's nothing that sticks out about the software its self that I would say 'I don't like that".

Hayley H.

The contact centre solution that changed the way my work flows

Reviewed on 18/04/2016

Before we started using ContactSpace we were using a much more complicated application that had limited usability and in general made my day much less productive. The application regularly had outages which meant that we were unable to make calls from anywhere between two hours to a full day and because we were one of their smaller customers their support was sub-standard.

Enter ContactSpace a much easier solution to use and much more reliable system from an operations perspective. We have been using ContactSpace now for around 18 months and in all that time there have been perhaps a handful of blips all of which were sorted in a matter of minutes.

For me the ease of use, reliability and adaptability of ContactSpace to our needs has changed the way my work day progresses. I am much more productive as are the agents, I have less (or no) complaints from the agents about the system being down or them not being able to make calls. I love how easily I can import and export data as well as the real time reporting feature which means that I can check where we are in terms of outcomes at any time of the day. The listening in function is also great, with the other application we would have to dial a number and only be able to listen in once the agent was on the call, with ContactSpace all we have to do is click the listen button. It also looks great when we have clients come in to listen to calls or to meet the agents which in turn makes us look good.

I would recommend ContactSpace to any business in this industry.

Chris J.
Industry: Fund-Raising

Fantastic Outbound Solution

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Successfully managing multiple campaigns simultaneously and have seen an increase in contact rate and productivity. Team willing to explore new ideas and help with fill the gaps in our teams knowledge. Great partnership.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to handle many initiatives simultaneously, great oversight of agents activity and output, nicely customisable.

Cons

Report and dashboard customisation limited.

Adam S.

Fast, efficient platform, very easy to use

Reviewed on 03/08/2017

Pros

I like it how is so easy to set up through the wizard. We can get campaigns up and running within 10 minutes and we can customise it for our clients so that we can run tailored campaigns.

Cons

No cons from our end. We found it just works! Very easy, and our agents love it. We'd highly recommend it.

Hayley M.

ContactSpace has been our cloud telephony solution for 12 months. Dynamically linked to SalesForce.

Reviewed on 15/04/2016

+ The platform will never pass it's used by date. Updates to the software are distributed to all users.
+ Very simple to use - build & implementation was straightforward.
+ Contact Centre Manager friendly; you will not need an IT department to configure or tweak initiatives, reducing response times and increasing flexibility.
+ Reliable service delivery.
+ Flexible support team filled with creative, 'can-do' people who take the time to learn about your environment and business requirements and ambitions.
+ Simple pricing structure that flexes to accommodate our changing environment.
+ The availability of professional services (reasonably priced) means you aren't alone!
+ Plays well with others; API connectors between ContactSpace and ScalesForce are reliable and improve real time information management.

Richard G.

A dream for a dialler manager

Reviewed on 05/11/2015

I've worked in contact centres for around a decade and nothing i have used has been as intuitive and fluid to use as contactSPACE, from building a campaign to analysing your data, every step is built around ease of use and giving you clear cut reporting.
The productivity on the call floor increased exponentially and we hit a higher contact rate than we had ever hit using other dialling platforms.

Using the data reporting tools was a pleasurable experience too, it helped us on numerous occasions identify shortfalls in how we utilised our data, these tools helped us utilise our data to its full potential.