HR Partner

4.8/5

93 Reviews for UK Users

Bilal
Bilal

One of our best investements

Reviewed on 26/10/2022

Excellent experience. They are responsive and keep improving their software. It is a must have tool if you want to manage your employees

Pros

HR Partner is a brilliant tool for small and mid sized companies to manage employees. It has all the features you can think about including Expense Claims, Leave Management, Recruitment etc.

Cons

There are not really any cons but some improvements they can add. They need to improve the reports section. You cannot really generate quality reports. Also there is no option to print an expense claim or other things. Sure you can do ctrl+p but that prints the whole page. Would be nice if they can give option to print employee details and expense claims in nicer cleaner way.Have an inbuilt system to generate salary slips.Add live chat support on their website that would be awesome

Response from HR Partner

Hi there Bilal,

Thank you so much for your kind words; we very much appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

If you'd like to jump on a call with a member of our Customer Success Team we'd be more than happy to discuss the reports you need to pull in some more detail. It might be that what you're looking for is already there. If not, we can always add it to our feature request list or even look into a custom build for you.

Please feel free to reach out to us on [email protected]

Brooke

Suits us perfectly

Reviewed on 19/03/2024

We all really enjoy it, Everyone can see when people are taking time off. Managers can take more control by knowing and approving the leave without no one getting lost in the loop and they can easily find HR forms or questions about employees are all written there for them to find themselves. It look a while to set up but it has helped me immensely take a lot off my plate and added the aspect of working from home a lot easier

Pros

I like that its all in one spot and I can be anywhere and can still check this, I do get a lot less questions as most of them can find answers to their questions by themselves instead of harassing me. The timeclock feature has been very handy for our casuals that work odd hours that way they can clock in and out where they are done. I also like the checklists so that I can create something once and then assign them to employees or managers and they know what they need to do for certain tasks written right there in front of them. Every time I had a question it always got answered pretty quickly so that I was able to figure it out and keep going with setting the program up

Cons

It's a bit to set up so you need the time, I was very time poor at the beginning but I knew this would help me once I had it set up it was just moving everything across the platform. Sometimes the leave accruals aren't always correct and I still have to do a bit of updating in Xero with leave. I would also say some of the subjects on the side can be a bit confusing - I do have to keep re teaching the managers where things are

Hugh
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Thoughts after 9 months of use

Reviewed on 09/06/2021

Good, it was a worthwhile investment and whilst not perfect is good value.

Good, it was a worthwhile investment and whilst not perfect is good value.

Pros

Really glad we invested in this, proved very useful for moving our HR records away from paper, made recruitment and onboarding much easier to manage and enabled staff to remotely request leave, log sickness, accidents.
There are other facilities that we plan to use.
Helpdesk very prompt in replying to queries and sorting issues out. Open to suggestions.

Cons

Chose not to use the timesheets facility as not flexible enough for our requirements, which is a shame.

Shaun
Shaun

HRPartner is really good

Reviewed on 05/12/2017

Pros

- I was looking for software that will help us track paid time off (leave) and I found software that can help us with dozens of other HR needs that I didn't realize we needed including recruitment (job postings, integration with Glassdoor, etc.), employee documentation, sick day tracking, org charts, onboarding/termination checklists, online employee requests, pay scale tracking, position and location tracking, and much more.

- The customer service has been absolutely fantastic. Seriously fantastic. They have representatives around the world that can help companies in any time zone. We are in the Eastern (USA) time zone and I have had help from Australia early in the morning and Alaska later in the day. Responses always come in a few seconds.

- They are open and very quick to fulfill feature requests. I don't know if I just have good ideas, or if HRPartner is just one of the most effective development teams I have seen in years, but I have requested half a dozen changes and every single one has been added except one. The last one was a timeclock module, and they have said that they are building one that should be rolled out in the next few weeks. Based on their track record, I have no doubt it will be added.

- I can tell that the HRPartner team is not huge. I have chatted directly with the CEO. But in this case, that seems like a good thing. It makes them very nimble and able to provide great service and to meet my needs quickly.

Cons

- The software/website is fairly new which means that many features are coming soon.
- Some nice-to-have features are still pending.
- There are limited integrations: only one payroll integration (Xero) and only one recruiting integration (Glassdoor)

Vaidevi
Vaidevi

Comprehensive HRMS Portal

Reviewed on 28/12/2022

HR Partner is an excellent HRMS system with all the necessary tools for managing employee databases, streamlining the hiring process, and onboarding employees. It offers a comprehensive suite of features, from expense claims to leave management. There is no doubt that HR Partner is an invaluable tool for any organization.

Pros

The importance of having a good HR tool for running a company cannot be overstated, which is why HR Partner was the perfect choice for us.HR Partner's user interface and organization are of the highest quality. Additionally , it is great to have the ability to electronically sign documents in the portal, as well as store records of documents and files.

Cons

Nothing too special, except maybe an online chat feature to get in touch with their customer service team could be improved.

Response from HR Partner

Hey there Vaidevi!

Thank you so much for the lovely review! It certainly sounds like you're really making the most of HR Partner, using many modules to ensure you reap the benefits!

I'm sorry to hear that you'd like a better way of reaching our Customer Success Team. Please reach out to us with any suggestions on [email protected] because we truly pride ourselves on the level of support we provide.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Paul
Paul

Great HR Software

Reviewed on 30/06/2021

Excellent. Really solid platform for HR management.

Excellent. Really solid platform for HR management.

Pros

Really simple to navigate interface, Well thought out software. Covers all the aspects we needed as a company and the staff love the online portal where they can manage all their holiday requests and profiles.

Cons

Not found anything that I don't like exactly but the signature section could be improved, sometimes the signing boxes don't save so you have to do it again.

Kevin
Kevin

Best HR software, from recruiting to onboarding to managing

Reviewed on 02/09/2022

Our on boarding process, PTO management, and employee census info were archaic and clumsy at best. HR partner has solved this for us. And we find ourselves using it more and more with its robust features.

Pros

What I like most about HR partner is its ease of set up. Everything links together and is intuitive. For example, when you add your employees and choose who their supervisor is, it automatically creates an available organizational chart.

Cons

The software integrates with some payroll providers but not ours unfortunately.

Response from HR Partner

Hey Kevin,

How great to hear that our platform has been problem solving for you! I love that you find the system easy to use and intuitive too. Our developers put a lot of thought into making the system consistent in all areas to ensure that this is the case.

We're always looking to broaden the list of payroll providers we integrate with. Make sure you've told a member of the team who your provider is so that they're in the mix!

Alberto
Alberto

HR Partner is the only HR Managment Tool You Need

Reviewed on 28/08/2020

Overall it is must-have for any organization big or small. It is super easy to onboard and use and I highly recommend. It provides a simple yet customizable platform for you to leverage to provide a strong and professional HR presence.

Pros

I love the ease of use and user experience that HR Partner provides. It provides an awesome platform to improve your team's/organization's professional look to your internal team. It also allows for easy to use document signing and team member self-service that is extremely flexible. All our team's information is there in one single pane of glass.

Cons

HR Partner says there is an integration with Indeed to track application and their statuses but we have had zero luck with that integration. The software does provide applicant tracking within the HR platform and it works well but it would be great to have that integration they advertise.

Response from HR Partner

Hi Alberto - thanks a lot for submitting this review. It's great that you're getting benefits from the self-service functions (and looking more professional for your team!).
Our integration with Indeed does work, so please get in touch with us if you're still having trouble with this.
Thanks, Fiona

Kalpika
Kalpika

User friendly and friendly towards users!

Reviewed on 29/09/2021

Coming into the demo, we had a clear requirement list and all of it is being taken care of. We're raving fans! :)

Pros

I've used a handful of HR platforms, both as a general user but also as an implementor/ admin. HRp outperforms 99% of those and 100% when considering value for money.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team are absolute rockstars when it comes to support. Setup in itself is extremely intuitive but there hasn't been a query that hasn't been answered within the day, including weekends!
There's a host of features and for a scale-up like us, the pricing tiers is perfect.
Honestly, in 3 months of using the platform it's evident every feature has been thoughtfully curated. Our company is co-located across 2 countries and this still does a fantastic job across all the modules we're using.
There's even a user-pushed feature implementation which is huge!

Cons

Genuinely, none that I've used so far. 3 months in and all is gold!

David
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

A leap from the past

Reviewed on 22/01/2024

Am having a really positive experience and easy access to support when needed has been really appreciated. Thanks.

Pros

For the first time in the history of our company all HR can be found within the same space, no more spreadsheets, paper records, multiple people moving the same data around. I'm not HR manager but was able to set up and mostly configure the system within the 14 day trial period, and with the support of HR Partner was able was to roll out to employees within 3 weeks. So far team feedback has been very positive on look and feel.

Cons

Nothing to add about the modules used so far.

Saidu

Awesome HR Software

Reviewed on 01/09/2020

Awesome!!! I love it. Fantastic user experience

Awesome!!! I love it. Fantastic user experience

Pros

This is a one-stop-shop for HR management. It is easy to use and the staff portal is awesome. Complete package. I love it!

Cons

Geo tagging for attendance will have been an added advantage

HR Partner software review

Reviewed on 17/01/2023

Pros

Checklists and e-signatures modules are used to provide policy and procedure information throughout our company since they enable explicit employee attestation. - A glimpse at the organizational chart - The capability for managers to keep track of leave balances, upcoming training requirements, and significant notes. - Including work reminders and training expiration dates, such as OH&S requirements

Cons

Yearly leave appears to be excessively muddled. Most other HRIS I've tested, the leave has been clear and very computerized though this needs a lot of manual mediation

Response from HR Partner

Hi there and thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that you're finding many parts of HR Partner helpful - especially the org chart, reminders, and employee files.
The leave tracking should also be very straight forward and automatic once your leave policies setup correctly. From the sounds of your comments, I think there might be something that might have been missed. To help get to the bottom of this, I'd like to invite you to contact our team ([email protected]) to arrange a call where we can troubleshoot this with you and ensure that it's easier in the future! I hope that helps.
Regards, Fiona

Kurt
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Best HR tracking system out there!

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

Every time we have contacted support to look into an issue we found them extremely responsive. Many of the issues were a result in something we were doing incorrectly but they still worked to resolve the issue.

Pros

We looked around for a simple to use HR tracking system to replace our outdated in house access based system and it was hard to find something that had the features we needed without tons of things we didn't.

We love the employee's note section where we keep detailed notes about every employee. Also, the recruiting module has simplified our hiring process. There are too many things to list but we highly recommend this software.

As a call center we need to keep detailed notes for every interaction we have with employees and this system allows us to accomplish this need.

Cons

I really can't name anything we don't like. Many of the suggestions we gave to improve the system were implemented. No complaints!

Toni

HR Management Platform

Reviewed on 24/08/2021

Implementing HR Partner has been an easy process. This platform is ideal for small-large organsiation's. It is there to support HR in the employment lifecycle from recruitment to exiting.

Pros

HR Partner has helped Injury Matters streamline many of our processes and allowed us to keep all our HR records on one platform. It's extremely user friendly, and team members can access and update their information at any time, anywhere. It has significantly reduced administration time. The help desk was helpful not only in launching the platform in our organisation but also in the continued ongoing support.

Cons

The only con I would have is not having the option to have customisation done to suit our organisation's needs but so far have managed to put workarounds in place for these.

Maurizio
Maurizio
  • Industry: Publishing

So happy for our choice

Reviewed on 06/01/2022

Pros

HR Partner contains all the features we needed and, more we use, more we see the benefit of an integrated set of features covering all HR needs.

The Recruitment function able to push on Job Boards has increased a lot the visibility of our Job Offers.

On top, fantastic support from the developer, quick and precise to reply effectively to any request we ever made.

Cons

We were missing the Employee 's Appraisal. We discussed this option with the developer.
But it will come soon.
Timesheet a bit too tricky to use / report.

Sina
  • Used for 1+ year

Human Resources Information System is a must for organizations of any size!

Reviewed on 11/03/2021

Pros

I like the feature set and the scalability of HR Partner the most. In my experience, the support has always been prompt, and the additional HR materials and resources, including the webinars, are immensely useful.

Cons

As a side effect of having a lot of features and customizability, the onboarding and getting buy-in from the users, especially the less tech-savvy managers, is a bit tricky. However, that's the case with any and many tools. Thankfully, the modular implementation allows for gradual roll-out of features to the end-users, so we can properly train the users in time.

Sally
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

So glad I found HR Partner

Reviewed on 06/06/2019

After spending a lot of time researching HR software, I was so pleased to have found HR Partner. It has helped massively with the general record keeping for my employees and also with recruitment. I no longer have to keep lots of spread sheets. I like the fact each employee can see their training records and certificates. I look forward to learning what new additions HR Partner will introduce over the coming years.

Pros

The ease of use of the employee portal and the fact that if the system doesn't do something quite how I needed it to, I just had to email the support centre and more often than not, they changed the system so that it does. Customer service has been the best I have ever received.

Cons

Just a couple of issues with people using different browsers but I think most have been resolved. Not many negatives to be honest which makes this a very good system.

Stefani
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Your all in one HR Software!

Reviewed on 08/04/2020

Pros

I love so many features about HR Partner, so it's definitely hard to choose one, BUT if I had to choose, I would choose their leave feature. We are at a point in our organization right now where we were using SO many documents and files to keep track of all of our team members' leaves and it was just way too out of hand. With the leave feature, it definitely helps take a load off of our talent & culture team because we were able to add in managers as admins to now approve leaves.

Cons

So far, I would say the display of the organizational chart could be better. If you have a lot of team members, the organizational chart cuts off and doesn't show the whole organization unless you change it to another view.

Andrea
  • Industry: Accounting

HR Partner

Reviewed on 15/03/2023

Pros

Integration was easy, and excellent customer service.

Cons

There are features that we have not used, but will in time.

Jim

HR Partner Review

Reviewed on 03/01/2017

Really well put together SAS package. I have used many and have to say this one really is easy to use and has all the features I need. It can grow with my team and it is flexible enough to cover any changes or updates in my organization.
Your team's responsiveness and feature additions have made this a go-to app for my HR needs. Thank you!

Pros

Easy to use and very fluid.

Cons

I have trouble with the main part of the software (but know how to work around it)... that being the leave balances. What shows up on my employee's page is called a "leave balance" but it is not a balance, it is what is allocated to them. Example, Employee#1 has 10 days allocated to them, and have taken 5 days off from that 10-day allocation. That employee's balance should be 5 days, but the software still shows 10 days. I think it would be helpful for the employee to see their yearly allocation and balance of days remaining. [additional note, most employees will make the allocated days available year to year so being able to reset it per year would be great -and- if an employer needed to make it so it was from hire date to hire date that would be helpful too.

Helen

Packed full of features - a very powerful HR Partner

Reviewed on 02/03/2020

HR Partner is a one stop shop for all HR needs - it's probably way more powerful than our 30 employee organisation needs, but it is giving us a huge step up in how we manage our employees. It's a great communication tool and keep all the relevant information in one place.

Pros

Love that HR Partner caters for everything from leave requests and time sheets to annual reviews and on boarding. Am still finding out how to use all the extra features!

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like yet. I have given some feedback to the developers already and they were so appreciative and responsive. Some things were already included - I just hadn't found them yet or they used different terminology to that which I am used to.

Safeena

Reality Enterprise T/A CEX review

Reviewed on 07/01/2022

As I am a new starter, so far my experience has been excellent.

As I am a new starter, so far my experience has been excellent.

Pros

The product is easy to use and understand. The support you received is excellent and if there is something they are not to sure about they will get back to you.

Cons

The system doesn't have the ability to work our accrual of hourly staff via the timecards. This is a huge asset as when it comes to those staff who work over their contracted hours it gives you a snap shot of how many holidays they have.
More reporting features ie reports that can show if someone's training is due.

laura

HR PARTNER REVIEW

Reviewed on 02/04/2024

Overall experience is very good, i find it very easy to use.

Overall experience is very good, i find it very easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, design and layout.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about HR partner

David

Efficient and fit for purpose

Reviewed on 02/04/2024

Pros

Intuitive, informative and everything is in one place.

Cons

Just took a bit of getting used to but once I did I found it easy to use.

Marigona`
  • Industry: Media Production

The best HR tool

Reviewed on 22/10/2021

Pros

It is very easy to use. And it works great without any technical issues.

Cons

Its structure.
The way how it processes the data.