Simple, all-inclusive online HR Management system

4.8/5

77 Reviews for UK Users

Transformed our HR admin

Reviewed on 21/06/2022

Pros

The customer service. It really is 24/7 as they have people in every time zone (note - people, not bots!) But mostly it is very straightforward and easy to use

Cons

For advertising new jobs, editing the job template is a little challenging at the start until you learn to paste it all in with no formatting

Vanessa
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

A great addition to our company!

Reviewed on 13/03/2020

We are happy to have implemented this software into our company. The support team have been great and are very knowledgeable. We had a great demo call and appreciated the 2 week trial. Following our setup, we were able to have another call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to check how we are integrating the system and iron out any niggles. We are looking forward to rolling out the software in the company and believe it will add a lot of value and save us a lot of time and energy!

Pros

Overall a great piece of software. The software makes it easy for Admins to control / amend holidays even after they have been approved. The chat function is great as you usually receive a response within 2 hours of submitting a query. It is great that the software has a recruitment function. We look forward to handling our internal recruitment on this. We have previously used a paper form application form for applicants but the recruitment function allows you to create a custom application form so this process can now be digitised for us. Furthermore, there is a great 'scorecard' function that allows you to collectively assess job applicants as a hiring team together, so it provides one easily accessible platform to handle internal recruitment. There are lots of ways to customise the software to tailor it to your business' needs e.g. adding your own leave categories, assigning different hours to different employees, assigning different permissions to the Admin users.

Cons

If a leave request is initiated by an Admin rather than an employee, the leave request will not display on the employee's recent leave requests. Also, employees can only view their annual leave calendar on a monthly basis rather than being able to view the whole year in one go. Furthermore, days off in their annual leave calendar do not state whether or not this was a half of whole day making it difficult for employees to track where they have taken leave. On our previous software, employees were also able to request 0.5 days off whereas this software forces you to input the hours and minutes for a half day... this is not a huge issue but just leaves more room for error with employees having to work this out for themselves. I have submitted these issues as a request for improvement with the developers so hopefully they can implement these changes!

HR Partner software review

Reviewed on 17/01/2023

Pros

Checklists and e-signatures modules are used to provide policy and procedure information throughout our company since they enable explicit employee attestation. - A glimpse at the organizational chart - The capability for managers to keep track of leave balances, upcoming training requirements, and significant notes. - Including work reminders and training expiration dates, such as OH&S requirements

Cons

Yearly leave appears to be excessively muddled. Most other HRIS I've tested, the leave has been clear and very computerized though this needs a lot of manual mediation

Response from HR Partner

Hi there and thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that you're finding many parts of HR Partner helpful - especially the org chart, reminders, and employee files.
The leave tracking should also be very straight forward and automatic once your leave policies setup correctly. From the sounds of your comments, I think there might be something that might have been missed. To help get to the bottom of this, I'd like to invite you to contact our team ([email protected]) to arrange a call where we can troubleshoot this with you and ensure that it's easier in the future! I hope that helps.
Regards, Fiona

Trudie

Straightforward solution from recruitment through whole employee lifecycle

Reviewed on 08/06/2021

Excellent experience.

Excellent experience.

Pros

We were looking for a solution which had an Application Tracking System for recruitment, and worked as a database for our people and supported their HR needs throughout the employee lifecycle. Plus we wanted a good suite of APIs and documentation to allow us to integrate with other systems. HR Partner has given us all of this and we haven't regretted the choice.

Cons

It doesn't have some of the bells and whistles of more expensive HR software, but HR Partner do listen to the customers and add things to their roadmap. We have multiple shift workers on different working patterns, which is complicated for HR Partner's holiday booking. I'd like that to change, but appreciate that most organisations have simpler holiday booking needs.

Access PeopleHR
Donna
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

HR Partner clearly LOVE their clients!

Reviewed on 17/06/2019

With HR Partner we can effectively monitor all of our employees' renewable memberships, licences etc without using spreadsheets anymore which was labourious and unreliable! All of our information and documents are stored in one place and easy to find instead of being scattered across multiple folders on the server, and I love the asset feature which allows me to quickly look up who has which computer or phone etc. Overall HR Partner is streamlining and simplifying the whole process and is so lovely to use!

Pros

I am very thankful that I found HR Partner. Being able to initially trial the program was a tremendous benefit and they were so patient and helpful during that time; they never once made me feel like I was wasting their time – I can’t thank them enough.
Their responses to my questions during setup, integration and beyond have been prompt and personal and the team is always open to suggestions. The program is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate, yet it can be used to accomplish an enormous amount and is highly flexible. With the Xero integration up and running, the leave application & approval process is a breeze.
The team are available via email, on-line chat and even phone, which is rare and wonderful in an industry which is rapidly becoming very depersonalised. They clearly love their clients and are a pleasure to work with.

Cons

I haven't found anything to dislike. The team are so easy to talk to and so easy to get hold of that any issues (few as they have been!) are quickly resolved. They are open to suggestions and happy to implement changes where possible.

Vaidevi
Vaidevi

Comprehensive HRMS Portal

Reviewed on 28/12/2022

HR Partner is an excellent HRMS system with all the necessary tools for managing employee databases, streamlining the hiring process, and onboarding employees. It offers a comprehensive suite of features, from expense claims to leave management. There is no doubt that HR Partner is an invaluable tool for any organization.

Pros

The importance of having a good HR tool for running a company cannot be overstated, which is why HR Partner was the perfect choice for us.HR Partner's user interface and organization are of the highest quality. Additionally , it is great to have the ability to electronically sign documents in the portal, as well as store records of documents and files.

Cons

Nothing too special, except maybe an online chat feature to get in touch with their customer service team could be improved.

Response from HR Partner

Hey there Vaidevi!

Thank you so much for the lovely review! It certainly sounds like you're really making the most of HR Partner, using many modules to ensure you reap the benefits!

I'm sorry to hear that you'd like a better way of reaching our Customer Success Team. Please reach out to us with any suggestions on [email protected] because we truly pride ourselves on the level of support we provide.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Jessica

Brilliant platform for HR Management

Reviewed on 18/03/2021

Overall I have had a very positive experience with HR Partner. They have been keen to work with us to develop solutions to meet our specific needs which has been great. The support chat function is really useful and quick to respond especially for quick fixes or advice. Although our issues with the leave calculations have taken a long time to be resolved, we understand it is quite specific to our company structure and appreciate the improvements put in place.

Pros

The ease of use is a definite plus. The navigation is great and really simple from both the admin perspective and the employee portal. Very easy to find the information you are looking for.

Cons

There have been a few issues where the software hasn't worked for the way our company is structured. An example of this is the annual leave which with our employees working various 2 week shift patterns has been difficult. Although it took a while to resolve, HR Partner have implemented a way to turn off the auto calculation in the leave field to allow us to use it but with the long delay it has meant we have struggled to use the platform to record leave

Kurt
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Best HR tracking system out there!

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

Every time we have contacted support to look into an issue we found them extremely responsive. Many of the issues were a result in something we were doing incorrectly but they still worked to resolve the issue.

Pros

We looked around for a simple to use HR tracking system to replace our outdated in house access based system and it was hard to find something that had the features we needed without tons of things we didn't.

We love the employee's note section where we keep detailed notes about every employee. Also, the recruiting module has simplified our hiring process. There are too many things to list but we highly recommend this software.

As a call center we need to keep detailed notes for every interaction we have with employees and this system allows us to accomplish this need.

Cons

I really can't name anything we don't like. Many of the suggestions we gave to improve the system were implemented. No complaints!

Nupur
Nupur

Recruiting at Ease

Reviewed on 27/12/2022

Pros

HR Partner has been instrumental in our transition from paper-based to digital HR records. Seeking to professionalize our small business’ HR functions, HR Partner has enabled us to streamline, manage and bolster all facets of HR, from recruitment to administration to employee retention and beyond.

Cons

Despite its ease of use, the system is somewhat heavy on text. Moreover, if your team organization chart is more dynamic, you cannot assign more than one person to whom a team member reports.

Response from HR Partner

Hey there Nurpur!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to read that our platform has helped you transform to a paperless way of working!

Your point on the org. chart has been noted and added to our feature request list. We fully appreciate that many of our customers today have more complex reporting lines and this is something we will look to accommodate in the future. In the meantime why not record somebody's dual reporting line in a custom field?

Thanks again for posting!
Please do reach out to us at [email protected] to give us some more detailed feedback on where you feel the site is text heavy. We're always looking for ways to improve our platform so feedback like this is invaluable!

Clare
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Using HR Partner

Reviewed on 10/11/2022

Its fantastic, I'm new in post ( 3 months) and I've achieve so much and moving HR in the right direction to make this quick and efficient , with some interactive fun along the way.

Pros

Love the Tutorials this was a great place to start for me as I had never used this system before answered all my immediate questions with the helpful videos.HR Partner portal for Admin user and Staff portal is fantastic, it really is a one stop shop and if you are very creative, like I am, you will love the variety this system brings. Recruitment, Onboarding and Inductions along with Probations are now all built, with videos, forms, and e signature documents. Our first year for Performance reviews has been successful and hoping that the forms will soon be downloadable too as normal forms......the list is endless!!

Cons

Just when I think I can't do something I seek advice with the support team and they find me an alternative, and generally that works out better than my original idea.NO CONS from me.

Response from HR Partner

Hey Clare!

Well, there isn't really too much to say here other than THANK YOU for your fantastic review!

Becky
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

HR Partner Review

Reviewed on 26/09/2022

HR Partner offers employers the opportunity to support staff by creating a personal document file and thereby saving critical time used to search for documents - in addition to many other support functions.

Pros

The strength of the product lies not only in the layout and comprehensive solution it offers but in the exceptional online support offered by competent and extremely well-informed staff.

Cons

In the time we have used the program, we have not identified a gap.

Response from HR Partner

Ah Becky, you're making us blush! What lovely words!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review, we appreciate it!

Sina
  • Used for 1+ year

Human Resources Information System is a must for organizations of any size!

Reviewed on 11/03/2021

Pros

I like the feature set and the scalability of HR Partner the most. In my experience, the support has always been prompt, and the additional HR materials and resources, including the webinars, are immensely useful.

Cons

As a side effect of having a lot of features and customizability, the onboarding and getting buy-in from the users, especially the less tech-savvy managers, is a bit tricky. However, that's the case with any and many tools. Thankfully, the modular implementation allows for gradual roll-out of features to the end-users, so we can properly train the users in time.

Daryl Anne

User-friendly system for both admins and employees

Reviewed on 22/07/2021

Pros

The system is easy to use - from setting up to deployment. It has a complete and comprehensive Support Page that addresses most questions and also a very responsive support team.

Cons

None that I can think of as of writing this review.

Andrea
  • Industry: Accounting

Reviewed on 15/03/2023

Pros

Integration was easy, and excellent customer service.

Cons

There are features that we have not used, but will in time.

Jim

HR Partner Review

Reviewed on 03/01/2017

Really well put together SAS package. I have used many and have to say this one really is easy to use and has all the features I need. It can grow with my team and it is flexible enough to cover any changes or updates in my organization.
Your team's responsiveness and feature additions have made this a go-to app for my HR needs. Thank you!

Pros

Easy to use and very fluid.

Cons

I have trouble with the main part of the software (but know how to work around it)... that being the leave balances. What shows up on my employee's page is called a "leave balance" but it is not a balance, it is what is allocated to them. Example, Employee#1 has 10 days allocated to them, and have taken 5 days off from that 10-day allocation. That employee's balance should be 5 days, but the software still shows 10 days. I think it would be helpful for the employee to see their yearly allocation and balance of days remaining. [additional note, most employees will make the allocated days available year to year so being able to reset it per year would be great -and- if an employer needed to make it so it was from hire date to hire date that would be helpful too.

Amna
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Satisfying and Easy to use service

Reviewed on 24/09/2021

Pros

Ease of using and completing the tasks.

Cons

Not being able to review the activities of employees I am in charge of.

Safeena

Reality Enterprise T/A CEX review

Reviewed on 07/01/2022

As I am a new starter, so far my experience has been excellent.

As I am a new starter, so far my experience has been excellent.

Pros

The product is easy to use and understand. The support you received is excellent and if there is something they are not to sure about they will get back to you.

Cons

The system doesn't have the ability to work our accrual of hourly staff via the timecards. This is a huge asset as when it comes to those staff who work over their contracted hours it gives you a snap shot of how many holidays they have.
More reporting features ie reports that can show if someone's training is due.

David

Great for startups and growing business

Reviewed on 12/05/2021

Works well, easy to use, strong support.

Works well, easy to use, strong support.

Pros

Fully featured from recruitment, onboarding, perfomance management and exit.

Cons

I don't have anything that I dislike about HR Partner.

Jeel

Perfect tool for managing employee data

Reviewed on 12/01/2023

Pros

The tool eases the onboarding process of the employees by creating a list of tasks. Quite easy. Also, stores the necesarry info of the employees and helps in maintaining team calendar. It is useful for leaves management, imp days reminder, etc. Amazing!

Cons

The web app does not have any built-in notification systems.

Response from HR Partner

Hey Jeel!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. We're so pleased to hear that our platform has eased your onboarding process among other things!

We're keen to understand more about the built in notifications you'd like to see, as there are a number of notifications built into the system already. Perhaps this is something our Customer Success Team can help you with. Please feel free to send over some more information to [email protected] and we'll see what we can do for you!

Cara

One stop shop for your HR needs

Reviewed on 15/11/2020

Pros

It is made for all companies size right from 5 to 5000+ companies and it scales well.
One can keep track of applicants, employees, time sheets, expenses, leaves etc for employees in an effortless manner.

Cons

They can work more on their UI/UX. The pace of introduction of new features can be increased a bit.

Christine

Customer Service

Reviewed on 05/07/2022

I am so glad we switched to HR Partner. The customer service is quick and helpful

Pros

Its is clearly laid out and the customer service is excellent if you need help

Cons

not missing anything yet. It seems to have many capabilities

Amazing software

Reviewed on 23/06/2020

Pros

Awesome for tracking candidates and keeping all HR related matters in one place. It really helps automate your HR process and ensures that you don't let anything slide through the cracks. I recommend any growing business to sign up for HR partner. An absolute must because it's essentially a CRM for your employees and candidates.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to find out where everything is, but once you do, it works really well. Also, I found that my current task management software was a lot more efficient. So, I'm still using Asana for that.

Seth
  • Industry: Libraries

Reviewed on 11/11/2021

Even though we've been using it for a short period of time, it has been a cost effective solution for organizing employee information, tracking leave, managing leave requests and collecting time sheets

Pros

Easy to configure and deploy. Simple, inexpensive solution for collecting and organizing employee information .

Cons

The reports provided are very helpful. However it would be even better to have more flexibility in creating reports

• Industry: Market Research

Awesome piece of software!

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

Great! I never knew I needed it this much :)

Great! I never knew I needed it this much :)

Pros

I like that it's a full feature set of tools. I thought I only needed it to report back to the government about how many absences there were. But now we're also using it for almost all features it has!

Cons

It can be a bit complicated to understand. So yes, there is a learning curve.

Xuan Vy
  • Industry: Publishing

A solution for HR management

Reviewed on 20/04/2020

Our HR management job is much easier with HR Partner.

Our HR management job is much easier with HR Partner.

Pros

I find the Absence/Leave feature very helpful.

Cons

I hope we can have Payroll features in the future.