Visibook

Client appointment scheduler & business calendar

4.6 /5 (623 reviews) Write a Review!

Tiffany W.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Visibiook literally saved my business.....

Reviewed on 01/05/2019

I am getting way more client bookings because I started using Visibook and people are able to simply schedule anytime anywhere.

Pros

As a small business I wasn't sure which software would be compatible for my needs. Stumbled across Visibook in the Apple Store and decided to try it. It was the best decision ever! My clients love the ease of scheduling and selecting their services and it keeps me on track! I can't live without it

Cons

I wish it accepted more payment options such as Paypal

Response from Visibook

Thanks for your review!

Amy F.
  • Industry: Music

Wonderful customer service and a huge time saver

Reviewed on 30/11/2016

I am a sole proprietor of a business with one person in charge (me) and many clients that I am juggling on a weekly basis. When I began using Visibook about 15 months ago, it took a relatively short period of time to transition my clients to this new system, and I was amazed at how willing Customer Support was in assisting me and my clients with the transition. If ever there is a small issue with the interface, or if a client has difficulty with the Visibook system, Customer Support will be there to help guide through the process. I have also been a Visibook user through multiple iterations of Visibook, and believe that they consistently hear the needs of their users, and make good/helpful changes with each new update. I don't think any booking system will be 100% perfect 100% of the time with 100% of people feeling completely intuitively comfortable with every aspect of the interface, so that's my reason for the 4 stars in features + functionality. I have to say though, that their Customer Support, patience, and willingness to make their product more suited to their users' needs definitely supersedes any imperfection in the product itself.

Pros

I like that it is easily compatible with my gcal and with my client's calendar systems. I like that it clearly displays my availability to customers and that I can change my availability easily myself, and that clients feel that the system assists them in being flexible with their lesson times. I also like that it keeps record of cancellations, bookings, and sends reminder emails to clients.

Cons

I wish it were a little easier to 'click and drag' availability in the calendar, or interface with the calendar directly, rather than going to an 'edit' function. I also wish I could reply directly to messages sent by Visibook. As in- when clients send messages from the Visibook software and I am notified by email, I wish I could reply in my email, and not have to go to Visibook before responding to the message.

Martha M.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Booking the easy and smart way

Reviewed on 24/03/2020

I have used Visibook to get organise for my clients. This has made me more reliable to my clients.

Pros

Availability known to clients. The app lets your clients know what times you are available and what times you are engaged. This minimizes unnecessary communications and saves much time.
Available times can be updated. You may lay out your plans but things do change along the way, where you cannot execute all your plans. When such things happen, you have the freedom to edit your available times and the process is easy.
With Visibook, you can create buffer time between appointments. Developers knew that as humans, we don’t just jump from one activity to another all times without any rest. Visibook has a feature to let you create a buffer time.
Good customer service. It is so easy to seek technical support because their link was placed notably on the menu. And when you contact customer care, they are always ready to attend, and they do this positively
Visibook has an inbuilt calendar to help you get more organized. In case you prefer other calendars other than the default one, you can sync with google and other calendars as well.
One other special feature on Visibook is the automatic text remeinder. The importance of that cannot be exergerated.

Cons

Sometimes, if you take much time on the app, especially on android, it tends to become slow to operate. I solve this by restarting the app.
There is no option to manually sort my services, apart from the alphabetical or chronological order.
I feel that the payment options are not enough. Clients prefer various ways of making payments.

Elizabeth S.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

great for booking app

Reviewed on 02/10/2018

Pros

omg i cant live without this, i used it daily, for my customer to book an app or for me to book an app with them. love it how it remind me that i have an app coming up, and it also remind my customer as well. easy to used, love how it have a pay options as well, but it does take a fee, which is understandable. love how it has an url so that you can send to customers and let them know what you have open.

Cons

at time theres a lag, error issue, and for some reason it when you add new customers, it add them twice. also, the limit of how many app you can make, theres time where you will go over 50 and theres time where you under the amount for free use, but when you pay like me, they charged you even if you dont go over 50 app, which i believe that they should change it. at times, business is slow and at times its not. which i dont think i should be paying monthly if im not getting enough customers, it really hurt small business like mine

Response from Visibook

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear that the app has been so helpful for you.

We would love to learn more about the times when you've seen the app add multiple customers accidentally. We've taken some extra steps to prevent that from happening, so I'd like to learn more about how you're seeing that. Can you please email us at [email protected]?

Thanks!

Sarah P.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Simple for People to Use

Reviewed on 20/09/2016

I needed a very simple appointment scheduling program that people could use to request an appointment for services. Visibooks has filled that purpose. People that have been directed to the site have stated that it was very easy to make an appointment without having to wait or travelling to see if I'm available or not. I have been able to manage my time more efficiently since I have been using Visibooks. The email and text message notification is a real big win in my book. It also sends the person a confirmation message of the appointment. Whenever someone books an appointment, the program can send both and email and text message notification to you. It also sends you a summary of your appointments for the next day so that you can plan accordingly. Visibooks is a wonderful program.

Pros

I like most about the program is that it is very simple for people to schedule an appointment. Everyone that I have spoken to about the program, says that is was very easy and it did not request a lot of information or request a signup to book an appointment. A big win! Also, I love the fact that it sends you an email or text notification when someone books an appointment an a confirmation message to the person that I have customized to include where I'm located and what to bring! They also have a great tech support staff that is very responsive.

Cons

For me the program was not very intuitive. It was a little cumbersome to setup the available appointments. There were no online help feature. If you have questions you have to go through tech support via chat message. This is not that big of a deal, because so far their tech support has been great and very responsive! Within a few minutes they helped me rework my appointment schedule so that I could take off blocks of appointments with a few simple clicks instead of each appointment on a given day. I would of had to delete 15 daily appointments in a day for a 2 week period. Whew!

Annie W.

The best online booking system out there!

Reviewed on 14/05/2016

What an awesome system! I've tried several online booking systems in the past, but so far Visibook has been the most robust! They have helped me save time, money, and grow my business so I can focus on what I what rather be doing - seeing patients!

I own an acupuncture practice with 2 locations and multiple practitioners. Visibook is easy to use for me and my staff, and allows our patients to book/cancel/manage their appointments 24/7. Patients often tell us how much they love our booking system - part of the reason I still use Visibook after 2+ years. My staff likes visibook too b/c they have their own logins & passwords to have privacy and be able to manage their own schedule.

The costumer service is excellent! I like how I can just click on the bottom left to report an issue and contact costumer service directly (no need to navigate the site to find costumer service). We always get a speedy response and our problems are resolved quickly!

Also, Visibook provides direct patient communication on visibook. Like a smart phone messaging, it records conversations, and I can message a patient with one click! With other systems, I used to have to copy and paste email addresses.. this saves me so much time

They also have a mobile app which I'm extremely happy with! I can basically handle my booking requests and correspondence wherever I go.

One thing they offer that I haven't used to much is performance tracking. So I can't comment too much about that, but it's great that they're offering more for their clients at a very reasonable cost. I couldn't be happier with a booking system like visibook!

Response from Visibook

Thanks for the review, Annie! Happy that we're able to help you with your scheduling needs!

Shua B.

Best scheduling app I've tried!

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

Pros

Easy set up, really easy to navigate the app and book appointments, easy to add and edit customers. Love the confirmation texts sent out to clients the day before the appointment, and that they can respond directly to the confirmation text if they need to and I get notification sent straight to my cell phone. Super simple to add, edit or cancel appointments and they give you the option to send any adjustments to the client directly. Really affordable app, that literally does everything I need.

Cons

I'd like the option to be able to state why I'm closing off a day (eg: vacation, jury duty, etc). sometimes the app will get glitchy and won't let me edit the appointments, so I end up having to cancel the entire appointment and rebook, instead of just being able to do a simple edit. The confirmation sent out the day before the appointment would work much better for me if I could send out a completely custom text, asking the clients to confirm, and it would show on the schedule that the client has confirmed the appointment.

Marquita G.

Great appointment app

Reviewed on 11/05/2019

Pros

I love the immediate response from support when you have question or concerns. They are constantly adding new features and benefits. Very convenient.

Cons

Th only thing I disliked was the number of free appointments available kept getting reduced but I began a paid plan that I will be kept on until I change it.

Good price and easy to use

Reviewed on 09/10/2018

My overall experience was very good. The app is definitely easy to use!

Pros

For a low price I was able to track all of my client appointments. Rescheduling was easy and tracking other trainer schedules was simple as well.

Cons

There were a few bugs now and then and once the app got really popular they stopped responding to my support questions

Response from Visibook

Hi,

Our tech support has always been the same and we always respond to every inquiry. If you've sent in an inquiry and it has been answered, please send an email to us at [email protected]

Jo W.

I love this little app. It's so quick, and does most things I need from booking software.

Reviewed on 02/03/2018

Ease of booking for my corporate clients. Clear appointments, and notifications.

Pros

Integration with Gmail. The fact that you can name your 'account' as anything you want, so people can easily find your business.

Cons

The inability to export contacts. No way to upload files for customers, or customise the intake form (i.e. add check box etc.)

Victoria C.

This software has made my job so much easier & my clients love it!

Reviewed on 12/03/2018

Pros

I love the appointment reminders. It alleviates a lot of stress on my end. I also love the fact that my clients can book their appointments online at their convenience. It's super easy to adjust your schedule and to add services to the schedule. My clients love it!

Cons

The one thing I would like to see in this software is to be able to add a service that would only be booked by me and not the client through online booking.

Online appointment booking.

Reviewed on 28/09/2019

I like how simple it is to start taking appointments for my tutorial seasons after sign-ups. It's a user-friendly software and a thumbs up from me. And I hope they provide a basic customizable website to make an appointment.

Pros

Visibook helps me to manage all my appointment and schedule theme without any conflict. The simple and effective calendar sync workes with my google calendar.
A straight forward website is ok for taking self-appointment but neede much work on this.

Cons

The URL and website provided for self-register are not that good. I think they can provide a basic quality website.

Kayla P.

Great app

Reviewed on 27/07/2018

Overall it’s a great way to boost me business. I like having my schedule at my finger tips .

Pros

I like that it sends out reminders to my clients. I also love the texting ablity threw the app with clients !

Cons

I don’t care for the double notification coming to my text and to the app like one notification is enough. It was confusing at first to figure out how to use the app. Might need an introduction video on how to get the most out of the app.

William M.
  • Industry: Accounting

Visibook is a great!

Reviewed on 12/05/2019

Pros

What I like most about this software is it is easy to use. It has helped me a lot especially during the Tax season when it comes to scheduling my clients. The best thing about it is that it informs not only me about the schedule but it also informs my client as well.

Cons

What I like least about this software? So far, I don’t have any complaint about it.

Response from Visibook

Thank you for the great review!

Jay C.

Have been using VB for quite some time now. It fits our needs very well.

Reviewed on 02/03/2018

Pros

Customer support has always been top notch. I like the chat option to get ahold of someone right away.

Cons

I wish I could re-arrange the tabs of names at the top of the schedule. Or make someone inactive without completely deleting them.

Jessica J.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

overall good app...but many fixes are needed

Reviewed on 27/02/2018

Huge time saver for my business!

Pros

storing customer info, confirming appointments, setting up services aspect is really nice. Color coding is great. I am mostly happy with this app. It has helped me with my business... Thank you

Cons

navigation through the app is very choppy. hitting the back button should not exit the app without a warning...it would be even better if when you hit the back button, it goes to the page/place you were previously. This malfunction becomes really annoying while using the app. But overall, the app is really nice.

Pierre Y.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Nice easy

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

Pros

Easy to use i would love to see employee can have the app only see them schedule

Cons

Not every employee can have them own app

Response from Visibook

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for your feedback! If you'd like for employees only to be able to see their own schedule, what you might be looking for is the ability to have multiple Visibook calendars, one for each of your employees. Please email us at [email protected] if that's something you're interested in.

Brett F.
  • Industry: Sports

Great product

Reviewed on 09/05/2019

I've used Visibook for 2 years now. I love how easy it is to share my calendar with my clients.

Pros

I'm very impressed with the new reports.

Cons

Sometimes my clients have issues with login.

Response from Visibook

Thank you for your review!

Alishia E.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 31/12/2018

This has cutdown on my clients forgetting about their appointments

Pros

The ability to send appointment reminders and communicate with clients via text without using my private phone number

Cons

I do not like that I can't choose when an appointment reminder is sent. For my business a reminder 2 days ahead of their appointment time would be better than 1 day. I would prefer to have options i.e. 1 week, 2 days, 1 day etc.

Response from Visibook

Hi Alishia,

Thanks for your review and feedback. We'll make a note of your comments and work on getting it into a future release!

Simplicity is Key

Reviewed on 29/12/2018

Pros

I love how easy it is to figure out and use, I manage my online, in person health coaching business that partners with five other gyms and clinics. All our services are on the calendar and it is the only way I can stay organized.

Cons

I wish it would have a feature that would organize mulitple time zones and have live URL links.

Response from Visibook

Thanks for your review and feedback! Multiple timezones is on our list of features to add. Our URL links are live. Can you send us an email at [email protected] to let us know what seems to be missing?

Lisa B.

Halfed my workload, Awesome app

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

More time to myself away from my businesses

Pros

Gives my clients flexibility to work around me as a trainer and also saves me managing a manual diary which used to take up all my spare time in evening's

Cons

You can't delete block of availablity you have to delete one at at time! Frustrating! Other than that it's very simple and works well!

Jonas P.

It has made scheduling so much easier

Reviewed on 05/03/2018

Already have! I talk about it often with other trainers.

Pros

I like the reminders. The fact they can also change or schedule their own appt. I just wish clients can keep of there own session or paid training package.

Cons

Clients have had issues seeing my schedule Goewver, I dont know if that is something wrong on my end.

Joann B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Salon booking with Visibook

Reviewed on 27/07/2018

It’s been easy to learn and a positive thing for my business.

Pros

I like that it sends me and my clients reminders about appts. My clients live this new service I provide with appt reminders.

Cons

I need more control with double bookings. I don’t allow my clients to online book because there are still too many appts that can be booked incorrectly and I can’t have the errors on my books. I need control of which appts can be double booked at specific times during the appt.

Dana H.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Great tool for small businesses

Reviewed on 22/02/2017

Overall, I love the app!! It has reduced my no-shows dramatically, which is awesome because I drive to my client's homes and if they aren't there, I don't get paid!! I don't use the app quite as intended... I have the text message set up to read "please call or text me to confirm your appointment" for the next day. The message my clients receive is kind of choppy because that wasn't the intention of this feature, but I works out well enough. I also love that I get my own reminder message at about 6pm because then I will check if everyone did in fact confirm their appointment.

I don't use the availability function (where clients can book their own appt.) or the pay function, so I am not sure how well those work. The only 2 things I would like to see changed are 1) the ability to send personalized messages to clients via text message (like you can with email) and 2) an easier way to choose appointment times... when I book an appointment I sometimes have trouble choosing the time I want. For instance, if I want to book at 8:45, sometimes I will get 8:30 or 9:00 depending on where I click on the time slot area, and I have to go back and start over. It's not huge, just a minor inconvenience.

Pros

Reminders to clients and myself about upcoming appointments

Cons

The inability to send personalized text messages and the way the app has you choose an appointment time (not accurate and can only book appointments in 15 min intervals)

Mary C.

This product is very easy to use.

Reviewed on 06/03/2018

Pros

As my business has grown, the service continues to meet my needs. I like the reminders that are sent to my clients that I o not have to generate.

Cons

I would like to be able to print from the application. Also, if I could combine availability to my personal calendar that would be helpful.