Loyverse POS Reviews

Loyverse POS

Free point of sale software & inventory system

4.6/5

451 Reviews for UK Users

• Used for 1-5 months

A lot of features given the super-budget price

Reviewed on 06/02/2020

It's been very easy to use after some initial setup (which is difficult on every platform).

Pros

Loyverse is in a rare space offering a very low cost product in the POS/restaurant ops space. Even at the low price point, they offer a kitchen tablet software (alternative to a kitchen printer), a POS for taking orders, sending orders to the kitchen and running a bill. It even has inventory management with alerts when your inventory is running low. With their SumUp integration you can do everything you need for running your restaurant without having to sign any long term contracts, setting up credit card processing, etc.

Cons

Loyverse isn't a "bundled" product like a Toast or an UpServe so you'll need to get your own tablets/phones for your team to use (tablet for the kitchen, handheld devices for your servers) but that ends up saving you a LOT of money. There are a few "missing features" if you're comparing to other POS systems, namely staff management, online ordering, delivery management but these aren't concerns for a lot of businesses. For our business we ended up going with Toast for some of these missing features and the dedicated support, networking equipment, etc. but Loyverse was a very strong consideration for us. One of the key features we need as a tea house is a "forced modifier" where someone selects a package (i.e. high tea) and then needs to make some selections (which teas they want to have). This sort of workflow existed on Toast but not on Loyverse as of the time of our evaluation.

Stephane

Business changing app

Reviewed on 03/02/2023

Less stocks loss and quick shift reports. Very convenient for selling team and for the owner too.

Pros

Selling process and shift reports are amazing.

Cons

There is not enough stats concerning customers.No pay later option the paiement types.

Michel

Dk18

Reviewed on 15/06/2023

Whe usevit every day

Whe usevit every day

Pros

The integration White our ipad system was eazy .

Cons

The fact that there is no table plan ,

Baboucarr

Loyverse POS Business made easy

Reviewed on 07/03/2023

loyverse helps me to be well informed about my business with accurate and timely reports any and any I want.

Pros

I find the offline mood very useful and the back store which is very helpful

Cons

the features that i would like you to add to loyverse pos is an invoicing system and estimates.

Reasons for Switching to Loyverse POS

To me loyverse POS is more user friendly and could work for a long period of time with out internet. It is also free as long as you don't add employees, inventory management.
David

Basic, Simple and Inexpensive.

Reviewed on 11/04/2023

Pros

The setup was easy to do.Compared to other options, it's inexpensive, and the user interface and experience are much better.

Cons

The reports are not thorough and not customizable. Being able to choose my own criteria for a transaction report would be helpfull.

Lightspeed Restaurant and Vend

Reasons for Switching to Loyverse POS

I chose Loyverse POS because the other options where way to expensive.
Tolulope
  • Industry: Cosmetics

A sincere review from Todam Emporium

Reviewed on 25/06/2023

My business accountability has been stress free with Loyverse, the fact that I can operate it from my phone makes it better than others

Pros

The fact that I can operate it from just my phone, I mean having to download it on my phone means a whole lot

Cons

The fact that I have to pay differently for the advance features like employee management and inventory management, I will also appreciate if it can also be operated on laptop also before we need a bigger screen when using in the store and I couldn’t get a bigger screen tablet like 15inches and above

Sebastian

The best POS APP

Reviewed on 10/06/2023

My team and me love Loyverse

My team and me love Loyverse

Pros

increases the efficiency of order taking, since orders come out faster, providing better quality and customer service

Cons

I would add the option of being able to add the customer's name on the ticket without having to register it, since at the time of delivery I don't know whose product it is

Ivan

Real great experience POS

Reviewed on 21/06/2023

We as a business needs to improve our usage with some of the features loyverse offer, so the software is really great and super user friendly

Pros

In my case loyverse becomes a really useful software to run the coffeeshop, as easy as our employees barely no need training to work with, in a matter of minutes they are doing orders and processing payments.

Cons

We need to process diferent payment methods than cash or cards and we have to enter cards for direct deposits, strike bitcoin app, etc

Casey
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Best pos easy to use great help

Reviewed on 28/06/2023

I have yet to experiance any issues loyverse hasnt solbed for me printers work with it. Was a bit of a challemge to find compatible tablet

Pros

Tracking sales as Well as using the pos as ordering devise. Makes ordering faster

Cons

Sometimes hard to get answers but often help is quick

• Industry: Alternative Medicine

Best deal on POS

Reviewed on 09/06/2023

Pros

Easy and free .

Cons

Can not be used with PC, only smart phone or tablet.

Ma Theresa
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Loyverse POS for Laundry Hub

Reviewed on 05/02/2023

Though there's still room for improvement for this software, I gave it a high score because compared to our used to be manual , it has really significantly helped us in timely reporting, accuracy & efficiency. There's still more I need to explore like inventory management, which I look forward to do soon. Overall, I'm very happy in my experience with Loyverse POS.

Pros

- simple and easy to use - convenient & efficient especially to our staff vs our old manual process wherein we still have to write no. of loads for wash & dry, detergent & fabcon ordered and corresponding prices in the job order- monitors our receivables thru open ticket compared vs old manual process we still have to stamp paid for job order copy thus prone to human error & more reconciliation if not stamp paid resulting to customer complaints- as the owner, i can easily view and download detailed sales reports, which is very helpful to me in analyzing the financials, trend, manpower scheduling & of profitability- customers love the professional look of the receipt vs our old manually written job orders

Cons

- open tickets can be deleted without a trail. This is one control I haven't resolved yet. I'm not always present in the shop. Employee can just delete the open ticket if he/she plans not to remit the payment.

Souryams

Used and Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 16/03/2019

Great system for FREE. It may have its kinks but you can only expect so much from a free program. Oh and also, Customer Service is super responsive and helpful which made the use experience much more pleasant.

Pros

The fact that this software is free is the major selling point. It has all the features you would want as a POS system and creates a great platform for loyalty programs for your customers. The live updating stock feature is another plus and has come in handy in my multiple projects. Works great with retail and I've just begun to implement this in a cafe. It syncs of easily with my receipt printer. All this for FREE

Cons

As with other software, it can be overwhelming with the amount of features this application comes with. One of my least favorite issues was with updating the stock. I wish they had a more streamlined stock updating system. I often found myself with duplicates in my stock list which was throwing me off at the end of the month counting sales. However, this might just be a user error I have yet to sort out.

Jan
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Do no hesitate: use Loyverse

Reviewed on 02/02/2023

Using it on your phone makes it for us very easy to use. Our shop is very big and we walk around with our customers to collect the goods they need. Along the way we can provide price information and registrate the items we pick.

Pros

It is very easy to implement and use, also with multiple POS-units. Great you can see which transaction was on what POS. The dashboard app makes it easy to follow the performance of our business. With the export capabilities I can quite easily transfer data to our bookkeeping software.

Cons

In the export of the receipts I would like more detail in the VAT. Now it is 1 amount but I need it devided into 21, 9 and 0%. As administrator I would like more capabilities to correct misstakes in transactions. Sometimes the wrong payment type is chosen and I cannot correct that in Loyverse.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Perfect POS for small or starting business

Reviewed on 15/04/2023

Very useful, considering to buy pos in future.

Very useful, considering to buy pos in future.

Pros

Easy to use easy to understand, and absolutely free. Can use multiple printers too!

Cons

I hope I can have all of the features for free, - It's fine because the reports are great, hourly, daily, monthly, yearly etc..

Ibrahim

Loyverse review

Reviewed on 03/02/2023

Pros

How easy it is to implement and to use. Easy access and intuitive

Cons

There are things not customizable. A software need constant updates and to adapt new technology

Zobaze POS
Larry

Excellent package

Reviewed on 02/02/2023

There are so many benefits to be gained from using this product. It allows the tracking of performance on a daily basis or any period selected.

Pros

It is user friendly and logical when setting up. If problems encountered, the user manual is very detailed and informative

Cons

Personally I would like to be able to select what items earn locality points and what item are not included.

Nellie
  • Industry: Printing

Nellie Gagiano

Reviewed on 01/05/2023

Very good software to use for a small business

Very good software to use for a small business

Pros

It is an easy POS to use for customer receipts that can be emailed to them from the software, and the point benefit they receive when buying

Cons

It would be nice if you can add a feature for expense, it will make it easier at end of financial year where income and expenses can be recorded

Klaas
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great POS system for small businesses

Reviewed on 19/04/2023

All small businesses can benefit from this POS

All small businesses can benefit from this POS

Pros

Productpresentation for users and intuitive ease of use

Cons

Combined products with components with and without salestax is not clear to my

Venance

Loyverse from Africa repport

Reviewed on 28/05/2023

Pros

saving documents - inventory day closing

Cons

cost is too high for africa retails service mainly Advanced activities

Julia

Best app ever

Reviewed on 01/09/2023

Pros

The free version give me everything that i need for my bussines, i used tu paid 90€ at month for a sistem that does not do even half ofg the things i am able to do with the Loyverse PoS

Cons

would be nice if you could edit the size of the font, my mom is the cooker and she cant read so well the tiny letter sizes

Claire

Loyverse POS, our Lifesaver!

Reviewed on 15/08/2016

As a start up retail company we needed a POS that was affordable, easy to use, had a loyalty program incorporated and that worked from a tablet.....Loyverse ticked all those boxes! In addition to this the customer support team were with us every step of the way from video tutorials to real time live chat...AWESOME!

Pros

Its soooooo easy to use and also secure, I would say its fool proof! Also the loyalty program is a wonderful idea, love the way it links with the QR code and allows us to send regular updates to our customers, and the fact that we can easily convert an excel file to a CSV file to import the data to the application....also the cost was definitely within our budget!

Cons

There's a few features we would like to see as are really quite necessary for retail, such as size and colour in a sub category, currently unavailable, but have been told its on its way :) Also we need to be able to offer a printed receipt, some people just prefer that to an email, but again we've been advised its possible! Under card payment options we would like to include the type of card used and the currency...Kuwait dinar has 3decimal places.

Mili
  • Industry: Consumer Services

T.P.V. Online

Reviewed on 01/02/2023

My experience is very positive, I have not found anything better

My experience is very positive, I have not found anything better

Pros

very complete and easy to use, practical and intuitive

Cons

What I like less is that it should be much more specialized in the territory, for example the numerical tables are not with the "," instead of ".".

Sourya

Great for a FREE Service!

Reviewed on 25/07/2018

Overall I think this is a great service, especially since it's free! To have this many options available for a free service blows me away. I hope the can optimize the Loyalty system to be something other than making the customer download the app. It just didn't make sense for customers to download this app for only my shop as nobody else around her uses this system.

Pros

Service is FREE, Customer Service is always quick to reply and able to answer all my questions, easy to update stock system, clean and neat UI, learning curve not too high.

Cons

The only cons are for things that would usually have to be paid for. No currency converter, no option for multiple currencies, difficult to implement the Loyalty part for customers,

Andreas
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Cool POS software for a Start Up.

Reviewed on 04/02/2023

Very good. I am happy!

Very good. I am happy!

Pros

Easy to learn. All you need to start with a POS system.

Cons

Need to integrate other payment systems than sumUp in Switzerland for payment. TWINT for example.Custom display: Layout colour should be changeble. Not only green and bigger numbers.

Sol

Reviewed on 13/02/2023

We love it

We love it

Pros

It's very user friendly. We had no trouble setting it up. I love all the options per product we can use. I like the sales reports and how easy was to set up a printer for it.

Cons

We haven't had any issues with it. Thank you