Instagram

4.7 (2,653)
Capture, edit, and share photos, videos, and messages

(2,653)
4.7/5
4.6/5
4.7/5
4.1/5

2653 Reviews for UK Users

Aniss L.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great for both personal but also professional use

Reviewed on 15/01/2022

Great and powerful. I love using it and love the reach on it.

Pros

Great for personal use, professional use either to socialize or to promote your business, products. I used it for both my Youtube channel and for my restaurant and really it was always a great tool.

Cons

One of my accounts got hacked and I was really disappointed for the customer service not responding. But overall, it is a powerful tool and really well made.
Another downside also, is the fact that the software is not the same on the phone and on the computer, it needs to offer as many options on any device really.

Reasons for Choosing Instagram

It seems that everyone that is a potential client is on Instagram and more people struggling are on Facebook so it made sense to switch to instagram.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

More clients on instagram as per my friends recommendations and they were really right.
Lena V.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Instagram for Small Business Networking

Reviewed on 18/01/2022

Instagram is great for small businesses. I originally thought Instagram was for sharing personal content, but once I realized that you can market your business on there, I joined immediately. It is so easy to post content to share with your desired audience. I don’t have to worry about spending money to advertise to people that are not in my area or demographic. It is easy to track my ads, my post interactions, and my conversion rates through the analytics. The cost for ads and promotions is relatively cheap compared to other social media platforms and gives a lot of customization to give the best suited options for my business. I highly recommend Instagram, it has really helped me connect with my customers and grow my business.

Pros

I like that I am able to share my media and create ads and promotions that are special specifically for my business.

Cons

I don’t have a lot of dislikes, but the financials could be better.

Google Analytics 360 and Facebook for Business

Reasons for Choosing Instagram

The features were better, there are more users, and the pricing is competitive.

Price and ease of use
Sylvia C.
  • Industry: Restaurants

I like to use it.

Reviewed on 27/12/2021

Most of it I would like it. It's interesting.

Pros

I can share my photos and videos. I can text my friends and share our stories.

Cons

Sometimes I like another's pictures or videos But I can't unload it.

Nalutaaya P.
  • Industry: Design

Easy to Use and Earn Money

Reviewed on 04/01/2022

I used to use alot of money in marketing but it's now easy to market my business via Instagram

Pros

Sharing videos and photos is more impactful you can also earn real money through monetization when you're consistent with Instagram it's easy to use you can upload your videos and photos about your business

Cons

Instagram is a bit expensive if you're using mobile data

WhatsApp

Reasons for Choosing Instagram

Because Instagram has the highest number of people using it with seriousness in business than Facebook

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

Because marketing on WhatsApp is bit slow because the people in your contacts are the only one to see your status in case you're marketing something which is not the way with Instagram
Andile A.

Instagram Is Not Just Pictures And Videos

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

In overall, with the advertising feature that's there, I have able to advertise my book that I had written and had many people going to purchase it amazon kindle. I am able to reach out to friends from all over the world, including long lost friends whose contact numbers I had lost.

Pros

I like that you can connect with the world at large, being able to create a community of people you have never met in person but share common interests and appreciating what one posts, leaving a comment and liking. I love the tag feature that has no restrictions at all, the person you tag to a post will receive a notification that they were tagged. You can easily tag famous people like Dwayne Johnson and they will see it, its now up to them to react and show that they have seen it. Moreover, Instagram now allows one to advertise their products and services through posting, and the post appearing to people that don't even follow you. That is a great tool for marketing.

Cons

I hate the impact Instagram has on people. It is not just posting pictures and videos but it has become more intense, people are starting to seek validation on the platform, validation from people they know nothing about, feeling like they are important because they have more likes or have a blue check. It s really taking a stroll on mental health and I am speaking form experience. Spending hours and hours to scrolling, looking at "beautiful" people, lives you wish you had and you start feeling insignificant, low self esteem, loss of self worth. I hate how people ridicule those that do not like that app for these reasons, making them feel like they are boring people. We need to take care of our mental health. this is just a con but I don't think it's the software's fault.

Briana J.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great Social Media Software!

Reviewed on 01/12/2021

Overall, I love instagram. There are so many features on it that helps my business stay afloat! I have met many great people through this software and I will continue to use this software as it continues to grow!

Pros

This software was very convenient. Its a easy way to reach out to thousands of people for business or personal.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the security.
There are many hackers that take over pages without notice. Its very troubling.

Reasons for Choosing Instagram

Instagram was more expressive and easier for users to find my profile.

Twitter

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

Instagram offers do much more. It also seems more interactive.
Aatif A.

Instagram

Reviewed on 02/01/2022

I like to surf Instagram in my free time for fun and to get knowledge of whats happening around.

Pros

Instagram is one of the most popular social media platform used by people of every age group and every profession. It allows you to share photos and short videos as status along with stories that stay for 24 hours. It is also used for photo editing, as it offers very useful photo editing tools. Apart from social sharing, you can also make audio and video call to your friends on it or send the text using its inbuilt Instagram messenger. Due to its huge user base, along with fun and social use, it is also widely used by celebrities and businesses to extend their reach.

Cons

Like everything, Instagram also has its bad aspects like people get engulfed using it and thus usually lose track of time thus wasting their time. The glittery world shown on Instagram put bad effect on minds of specially children in their early teens.

Eric r. B.
  • Industry: Research

Instagram is so effective at sales, it's scary

Reviewed on 21/01/2022

We frequently use Instagram with appropriate hashtags for small, exploratory campaigns before spending more. It's a powerful product, especially since it also draws insight from Facebook to ideally serve up our ads.

Pros

I love Instagram because it's the most effective social media app for marketing. It's a mix of video, audio and simple photo presentation that is very compelling for users. The only downside is the price and inability to get much organic growth.

Cons

The cost is quite high because Instagram knows how effective it is. Organic growth is hard as well.

Snapchat, Twitter and Pinterest

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

Instagram is easier to use and more effective than the others.
Tobel A.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Instagram review

Reviewed on 16/12/2021

Am an artist art lover, Instagram offers the best platform to display my art work and reach further audience... They give positive reactions and free advert without even using professional Instagram features.

Pros

Did you know that you can edit photos using Instagram without actually posting them.! Putting multiple pictures in a singles post is quiet a big deal.

Cons

Some filters skew viewers’ perception of reality

Molly P.

Instagram helps us connect with customers

Reviewed on 09/01/2022

Pros

Instagram makes it easy to show our customers a glimpse behind-the-scenes, into the day to day life at our workplace. This helps us be more authentic and relational

Cons

Instagram customer support is hard to contact, and it can be hard to schedule posts in advance. Both not critical, but frustrating

Akhil M.

Simple Instagram review

Reviewed on 20/01/2022

Generally Instagram has been helpful, I've made heaps of companions and conscious individuals. I can discuss rapidly with my companions, I can elevate my business to my crowd and I most likely wouldn't have gotten any deals if not for Instagram. I've been involving Instagram for quite a while and incline toward it to other online media networks because of its straightforwardness and nonattendance of long text refreshes. Instagram has been incredible for associating with new buyers and showcasing my image. In any case, it is a stage where I can feel great and offer what I need, and I like to utilize it

Pros

I like that you can interface with the world at large, being ready to make a local area of individuals you have never met face to face yet share normal interests and liking what one posts, leaving a remark and enjoying. I love the label include that has no limitations by any means, the individual you tag to a post will get a warning that they were labelled. It permits you to share photographs and brief recordings as status alongside stories that stay for 24 hours. It is additionally utilized for photograph altering, as it offers extremely valuable photograph altering devices. Aside from social sharing, you can likewise settle on sound and video decision to your companions on it or send the message utilizing its inbuilt Instagram courier. Because of its enormous client base, alongside fun and social use, it is additionally generally utilized by VIPs and organizations to expand their compass. The incorporation among Instagram and Facebook messages in an application makes me more agreeable, to oversee the two messages by Messenger.

Cons

The portrayal of a picture or a distribution overall can be deciphered, however I would like it to likewise have the option to interpret the remarks. It is a piece irritating to enter a distribution and go over remarks in different dialects and not having the option to interpret what it implies. I think sharing the more extended recordings to consequently play on your story should be refreshed. Besides, the overall UI of Instagram feels like it very well may be improved to focus on a more stupendous extent of photographs rather than each per client in turn; it's less of an issue about swarming the page and more about having too minimal on the page, or if nothing else, driving us to pick how long we're willing to spend to filter during a time of posts.

Guillermo B.

How can Instagram improve?

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

In general, from 1 to 5 I give it a score of 4. For what I said in the negative points section. It can still improve a lot. Although it is my favorite application, the issue of not being able to translate the comments bothers me. But it is very effective and interactive.

Pros

I am a beta user of the application, I really like knowing that we have the dark theme which other apps do not have. The inclusion between Instagram and Facebook messages in an application makes me more comfortable, to manage both messages by Messenger. That it allows to use 2 simultaneous accounts at the same time is incredible. just by pressing twice on the profile photo, you can change the account very easily. The buttons are located in a good place where it is easy to access. I want to emphasize that the most interesting thing about the application to my liking is that I can pause the video of a reel by pressing on it, and not like before that I had to hold down to make it pause. It's a nice change.

Cons

I have a few things to mention. The description of an image or a publication in general can be translated, but I would like it to also be able to translate the comments. It is a bit annoying to enter a publication and come across comments in other languages and not being able to translate what it means.
Another point is that if there is a video and I enter it, sometimes the audio is not activated by itself, and I have to exit, press on the speaker and go back in.
In the reels when one sees the video in full screen, there are times where we cannot translate the description, at least users like me would like to know what it says or what is written there.
Lastly, I would like you to extend the word limit for the description of the presentation part in the profiles.

Abdoulaye K.

An excellent application

Reviewed on 07/11/2021

Although this social network is constantly evolving to satisfy its users, there are still actions that require the use of external applications in addition to Instagram: sharing content, editing photos, testing short formats

Pros

I really like this app, Instagram especially! It's also very well secured. Unfortunately the app doesn't exist on Mac and to have it as an app would be more useful than going via the internet, if you want to go from the computer. Instagram has a great presence on the internet, and I'm sure on app it would be even better! My request would be that Instagram create the app on Mac please!

Cons

One of the most effective ways to develop a brand image is to communicate through visuals. Indeed, it is common to say, "a picture is worth a thousand words". This means that it is easier to convey an emotion to the consumer through a visual rather than text.
In this sense, Instagram is probably the most effective social network to work on your company's identity. It allows you to creatively express the visual universe associated with your brand, while showcasing your products or services.
It's also the social network of intimacy: take advantage of it to film behind the scenes or your typical day, introduce your partners and customers...
I like this application

Avery A.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

One of the best Social Network programs for community and business

Reviewed on 09/11/2021

It has impacted my brand and business as well. I have been able to reach out to more people because of the exposure that Instagram creates for me. Varying from my music to my events that I am putting together, it makes sense to heavily market your product through this platform. My exposure by word of mouth would have not been as great without Instagram

Pros

Instagram gets to the point. For people who are looking to expand their business and grow their brand, Instagram is a great way to do that. It has always been a great addition to Facebook, but with the introduction of Instagram LIVE, being able to upload longer videos, creating Instagram Story posts, and making Instagram Reels, it strategically reaches in the quickness of how life works, and gives you the exposure you need to grow.

Cons

I think sharing the longer videos to automatically play on your story needs to be updated. Some videos would heavily benefit from it.

Other than that, there isn't much to hate about this app.

• Industry: Media Production

Mixed feelings but mostly good

Reviewed on 07/11/2021

My overall experience with using Instagram is pretty great, I really enjoy posting my work online so others can critique it and it's just a really it's just a fun and creative space in my opinion I definitely recommend if you're a creative, artistic photographic person.

Pros

I really love this software application it's very futuristic and modern, it has a very intuitive design and is just hands down easy to use, it helps me tremendously throughout my career as a [SENSITIVE CONTENT] because I'm able to post the best work from my personal brand or my small business, my most favorite feature on Instagram is the photo editor feature before posting and the paid promotion just in case I'd love for my post to reach a wider audience.

Cons

I'd say my least favorite thing about Instagram is based on the fact that it's easy to receive unwanted messages from Bots and also how somewhat easy it is to hack someone else's account, I strongly believe that Instagram definitely needs a higher and stronger security system than what it is now

Twitter

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

I chose Instagram over those alternatives because Instagram just has a more modern and clean look to it. It's way more controlled, artistic and very creative and it's way easier to Showcase your talent on there.
Mack B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Instagram: Content Vs. Memories

Reviewed on 04/11/2021

Overall, my experience has been good, but not exemplary. Instagram has a lot of social and technical ramifications to work out, but for what it's worth, the app gets the job done and can provide a meaningful way to connect with people or know what my friends are up to. They say a picture says a thousand words, but sometimes the sense of capturing a moment is lost in the pseudo-marketing of it all. Instagram is an app that has evolved over time, and it's likely that I need to evolve with it.

Pros

I like how easy Instagram is to use--the notion that a post is just a click away. From a user perspective, I enjoy writing captions for my photos and applying a location; it makes my post feel more complete and gives a little bit of backstory for viewers.

I also appreciate the Story feature, mostly as a way of checking in with what my friends in real life are doing, sometimes in real time, or very recently. While I feel Instagram's main purpose is to share photos, the video aspect, while short-term, is rewarding as well.

Cons

I dislike the stigma that surrounds Instagram, which sometimes feels like it's there to churn out content--even duplicate posts, and repetitive creativity--as opposed to share memories. With an unlimited amount of photos at my disposal, I can scroll for hours but never get a sense of who I'm really seeing. Posts lose their specialness by prioritizing the fact that it was posted at all over the notion of a moment in time.

On the technical side, I dislike the Message and Discover icons as I believe they are misrepresented--I often click on one when I meant to click on the other. Furthermore, the general UI of Instagram feels like it could be improved to prioritize a grander scope of photos rather than one per user at a time; it's less of an issue about crowding the page and more about having too little on the page, or at least, forcing us to choose how much time we're willing to spend to sift through a day's worth of posts.

I'm also not a fan of filters as I believe they detract from the natural intention of the post. Not only that, but many filters resemble each other too much.

Rap Y.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Instagram is overall a beneficial app though it has some flaws.

Reviewed on 27/10/2021

Overall Instagram has been beneficial, I've made lots of friends and respectful people. I can communicate quickly with my friends, I can promote my business to my audience and I probably wouldn't have gotten any sales if it wasn't for Instagram. There have been some unpleasant experiences on the app but I don't think they outweigh the good.

Pros

- I like that it's somewhat easy to reach an audience given that you have useful/good content, use tags etc.

- It's easy to communicate with friends and you can have privacy (to a high extent).

-It can be a good way to promote your business too

- It allows me to find a community I belong in and make new friends.

- I appreciate them allowing users to add pronouns

- I like that you don't need 10,000 followers to share links on your story now

- Most of the new features are awesome, though I can't use some yet

- It's nice that you can limit who can message you, you can hide your story and mute people

Cons

- When people are harassing you, (giving you death threats or sharing hateful content for example) and you report it, Instagram basically says it's fine behavior and does nothing about it.

- I wish they had a feature where you could mute or block certain posts with keywords from showing up in your feed like you can on twitter.

- If you make an additional account, Instagram will send some people from your previous account a notification asking if you know the person which is a bit worrisome especially if someone wanted to separate a business profile from their personal.

- They don't always show your posts to your followers, they're more focused on reels right now

Claude F.

Instagram is among the top 5 social networking platforms on earth. Also an ecommerce platform

Reviewed on 11/10/2021

I will highly recommend IG for anybody with a business. This will help increase or expand your audience

Pros

IG is not only a social media platform but it is also an eCommerce platform. As a business owner, IG has helped me a lot, in fact, my business relies on IG to survive. Because this platform is most visited, selling on this platform can link you to lots or customer. IG helps you match your products to buyers who are most likely to buy those products. For instance, someone who usually search information about pets will be most likely exposed to pet related products hence targeting the right people who are most likely to buy. Also, IG is cheap to create ads. Selling fees are also cheap. Shipping labels are very affordable. All these feature are in one place, making it very convenience for the seller to manage his business. Also, they help promote your products on other related platforms like Facebook. It is also very secure

Cons

I think what I have encountered as draw back with IG is that many users are not well informed or they are skeptical shopping on IG. Also, more features like chats and other data analysis tools should be included. Also, IG should also improve its customer service. Users should also be able to connect to a real human either by phone call or email.

Wix

Reasons for Choosing Instagram

It was very difficult to get customers to my store

Shopify

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

Because of the ease with which a business can meet potential customers
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Entertaining and Useful But At Times Irksome

Reviewed on 11/10/2021

I have been using Instagram for over 7 years and I find that I have used the app relatively consistently over the years. There are features that I dislike, though I have continued to use Instagram. However, I have also begun to incorporate other apps for similar benefits and find that I have begun to use the alternatives more frequently.

Pros

I enjoy the ability to interact with family, friends, influencers, and companies. Based on the people and pages that you follow, the app is helpful in keeping you up to date, providing entertainment, as well as providing helpful information.
The integration with other apps has been helpful in some respects. For example, being able to share the same story or picture across platforms with ease.
Instagram is also a very useful platform for small businesses and helps to not only market the business but also helps to establish the business as more legitimate and accessible.

Cons

The move from a photo-sharing to a content creation service focused on entertainment and video was not my preference. At the same time, while they have made some progress towards instituting new features, too frequently, so many persons do not have access to the feature for a long time. For example, Reels were introduced over a year ago in 2020; however, in October of 2021, there are so many persons including myself who still do not have access to the features.
The timeline changes that were implemented a while back are still irksome. These included the inclusion of numerous ads seen when scrolling through the timeline as well as the disruption of the order where posts were no longer shown the order in which they were posted. As a result, I miss a lot of content that I would have previously wanted to see.
At times, the content I receive, for example, on my Explore Page, are not as relevant to my interests.

Shar M.

Our choice social media platform on an uneven playing field

Reviewed on 09/09/2021

Instagram will always be our go-to. It's accessible and has many features to keep content interesting. Personal I love it but professionally I wish Instagram had an even playing field for organizations that want to increase engagement and stay relevant.

Pros

We love instagram! It's an easy way to share mental health resources, important educational content, messages of hope, organization promotion, videos, etc. We love that content can be easily shared between users and through other social platforms. Recently we've been using IG lives and that method has increased our engagement.

Cons

The algorithm is always changing. Features like likes, shares or saves switch and you never really know which one is most important. It's difficult to have a social media plan to increase engagement when Instagram isn't consistent in what they feature at the top of the page or on the FYP "For your page."

The IG Live feature needs some work. I wish there was a feature to set the live to private to settle all the players before setting the video to live. That awkward couple of minutes waiting for people to hop on or invite members is weird.

Also, what does it take to get verified. We've tried multiple times and we can't seem t get through. There isn't any support for small non-profits that want to make a difference.

Reasons for Switching to Instagram

Facebook is geared toward adults. Instagram is more youthful.
Yassine E.

Share your moment and grow your business on Instagram

Reviewed on 06/09/2021

I've been using Instagram for a long time and prefer it to other social media networks due to its simplicity and absence of long text updates. Instagram has been great for connecting with new consumers and marketing my brand. New ways to share material include the Explore page, search boxes, and hashtags. Using Linkedin/Facebook was one thing, but I couldn't overcome corporate difficulties until I adopted BizzBook. I My societal norms have been adjusted, whether for commercial or personal motives. If you have other tasks to complete, you can create multiple logins and switch between them as needed.
You can also create a store under your profile.

Pros

The best feature is Instagram's UI. It's easy to have too much information on my profile. This platform's amazing organization makes my profile more appealing. I joined Instagram for its design. I can edit my photos before posting them to Instagram using filters and geotags. I may also limit who sees my material by setting privacy controls. I may share photos, movies, and other original content with many others that use the app. My content is also available on other social media sites. I use hashtags to promote my Instagram campaigns and engage my followers. Geotags show a business's location and its surroundings. I can also link my account to Facebook and Twitter. You can use Facebook to notify your friends about your story. Instagram has made visualizing my brand easy. To attract buyers, I publish fantastic images of my stuff.

Cons

Instagram is a photo-sharing network, and as such, only photographs can be shared. Though you may also include videos. Instagram's design is disorganized due to the fact that it is not accessible via the web and must be viewed via a mobile device. Web images are impossible to display correctly in each unique shape. The program is mostly reliant on pictures, and the editing capabilities are relatively limited. There are ways to use images shared by professionals on Instagram without obtaining permission from the copyright holder.

Sm iftekhar S.
  • Industry: Import & Export

A great social media platform for product marketing & influencing

Reviewed on 03/09/2021

Overall, I love this software. It's a great platform to showcase all our products with some stylish effects to a targetted segment of people.

Pros

Instagram is a famous marketplace for showcasing products to a wide class of people. It has an integration with Facebook business Suite thus it doesn't require any extra effort. Moreover, the client we find from Instagram is mostly authentic. I love the picture filters & how easily we can reach a vast community. It has great notification & message options. It has a great product boosting/ promotion option which can help to reach a vast amount of people in a single boost.

Cons

Currently, The software is fine. This app has a motive & it's fine with it. But We find many fake profiles who used to knock us through Instagram direct. More introductory security will help to remove this issue.

Damla E.
  • Industry: Research

Instagram lags behind in producing content

Reviewed on 27/08/2021

For me, the Instagram application, like other applications, is a channel where people can communicate with people they do not know, and where photos and personal information can be shared. As with other social media tools, it is an effective platform that can affect my perceptions and behaviors. It would not be wrong to say that besides adding convenience to my life in many ways, undesirable situations occur. Nevertheless, it is a platform where I can feel comfortable and share what I want, and I like to use it.

Pros

Instagram, in another dissemination, is a social media platform that is much more effective and faster than all social media in advertising. Among the advantages of Instagram for business visionaries, the advantages of web-based media incorporate making individuals heard with the assistance of different missions, notices, stages to build the benefit of the brand or any business. In this sense, it draws in a great deal of consideration by brands. The most ideal approach to grow the client portfolio is to utilize online media effectively and knowing all the details.At a similar time, Instagram frequently gives individuals trust and empowers them to experience new position openings.

Cons

Instagram couldn't thrive in terms of content production and couldn't beat TikTok in that regard. TikTok, which surpassed Instagram and Facebook, which are among the most used social media applications in the world, ranked 3rd among the most downloaded non-game applications of this year. Even 90% of real videos on Instagram these days can be called Tiktok videos. Unfortunately, it has turned into a social platform that spreads content, not content production.

Shahriyar K.

Instagram..

Reviewed on 19/08/2021

I've been using Instagram from quite a lot of time and prefer it over other social media platforms due to its simple design and scarcity of long irrelevant text post.

Pros

Instagram is one of the most popular social media app. It is primarily designed as a social photo sharing app. You can easily share photos and short videos through it. It also has inbuilt functionalities to capture and edit photos and videos and apply different filters to it. Apart from you can also use its integrated messaging service to send messages to other insta friends. Apart from social use, due to its vast user base it is also used by businesses and entraprenuers to promote their businesses either theough ads or through social media influencers. Apart from regular posts, you can also share graphic and visual stories that remains for 24 hour. Recently instagram has introduced Instagram Reels which is a 15 sec video making service with background music as in tiktok.

Cons

Instagram very well serves the purpose that it is designed for, but has started to show alot more advertisments among post and stories from the past.

Kriti A.
  • Industry: Photography

A content creator's app!

Reviewed on 03/08/2021

Like many, Instagram is my favorite social media app - it's full of aesthetics, it helps me connect, network, showcase my work and whenever I'm taking a break from my office work, I open Instagram. It's my number one source of news, and it also provides me with a platform to voice my opinions. So to say, for me, Instagram is an all-in-one app that I use for entertainment, information, and even education!

Pros

Instagram may have started as a mere photo-sharing app but it has now become a content creator's home. I'm a freelance photographer and I use Instagram as my photography portfolio.

It helps me connect with fellow photographers, build community with them, and simply appreciate our shared love for photography with each other. It's a great social networking app that a lot of us use for leisure but now our purposes have moved much beyond that. Features like reels, IGTV, stories, guides and so much more provide creators like me with endless possibilities of showcasing our work in many formats. The use of hashtags makes it even more interesting!

Cons

Since it is primarily a social media app that most of us use for leisure, Instagram can be really addicting. Sometimes you open your phone to do some important work but end up scrolling Instagram instead. If you can control your addiction with the app, you can put it to great use! Moreover, their customer support isn't satisfactory at all. I haven't received the reels feature on my account even though it's been months since Instagram launched it. I have written to them countless times about it, yet there has been no response or certifications. There is no email id or phone number provided by them, and the only way of reaching out to them, i.e., 'help' section of your account, doesn't work either.