SE Ranking

4.6/5
4.7/5

173 Reviews for UK Users

Daniel josé C.

Great functionalities for the best price in the market.

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

I have been working with SE Ranking the last months. It works great. An essential tool to check the rank of the keywords on Google.

Pros

Allow rank keywords and competitors. Great prices, probably the best one in the market. Also allow site audit. monitor backlinks. keyword suggestion tool, white brand depending the plan you hire. Group keywords, monitor changes.

Cons

I don´t see any cons. Everything work as supposed to be.

Gregory F.

Seranking is an ideal tool

Reviewed on 07/04/2022

Day-to-day use is very simple. It allows you to create reports quickly, easily and intuitively. If you are looking for a tool to control the visibility of a project, Seranking will impress you with a reasonable price.

Pros

Seranking is an ideal tool to carry out the day-to-day activities of small businesses and freelancers. Customer service is great

Cons

You can create a part where you can work on semantics through TF-IDF parsing. Give more data from the SERP analysis in terms of headings, meta, most repeated words...

Binaya A.

So far So Good

Reviewed on 14/09/2021

Pros

I have been using this software for more than a year now. It is relatively cheaper as compared to ahrefs and semrush but does the job well. Mostly i use this software for rank tracking and sending reports for my clients. Saves my hours on preparing report.

Cons

There is no GMB optimization feature and some limitations on keyword research.

Xavier C.
  • Industry: Automotive

It is the best tool that adapts to our current needs.

Reviewed on 07/04/2022

Apart from the splendid functionalities and the different tools that it has, what is really surprising is the total integration of the projects through API, which allows you to easily create and manage projects from our Local CRM and have everything centralized in a dashboard.

Pros

Functionality, ease of use, API integration and scalable price.

Cons

Project management by directories instead of by domain (Domanins with multiweb)

Serpstat, Ubersuggest, Ahrefs and Semrush

Reasons for Switching to SE Ranking

It was the only one that covered all our needs in this new project at a scalable price.
Brent R.

SE Ranking is a great balance of features and price- the value is excellent

Reviewed on 14/05/2018

I'm able to offer my clients a full white labeled experience on MY site without paying hundreds of dollars per month, and I get accurate rank tracking and reports. I've fully switched to using SE Ranking for all my rank tracking and site audits, and it's been great.

Pros

SEO tools don't generally come cheap. And for those getting started, it's hard to justify the cost. Most professional tracking and research tools don't have a low cost entry level package. SE Ranking is simply priced much better than the competition, and there isn't a huge lack of features either.

I love that you can choose to pay for what you need. SE Ranking is flexible and goes by the number of keywords tracked, their frequency of being tracked, and you can also choose costs for other features as you need them. SE Ranking is a full-featured SEO suite with everything you need for keyword and content research, competitor research and tracking, site audits and so much more. They even have an SEO audit tool you can add to your site, along with full white labeling and a client dashboard that you can host on your own site, without their branding anywhere. And it still costs much less than the competition. And you can automate your reports and rankings to make things even easier.

Cons

There are a few limitations in some of the research tools, but nothing major. I do wish the interface was slightly more polished as it can be a little clunky to use (not slow, just hard to navigate through). Also, the app is pretty basic and isn't very intuitive, and it's hard to sort results properly in the app.

Dan C.

This tool is really good, they have some well thought out features that are genuinely useful.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017

Affordable, useful, well thought-out tools that show promise for even more features in the near future. This tool has made my work with clients much easier and efficient. They like it for its clarity. I like it for its unique and genuinely useful features that work well and deliver to my expectations.

I've already recommended this to most people I know.

Pros

I like that you get a fair keyword allowance. If I'm tracking 50 keywords on desktop, I can track those same 50 on mobile without it being deducted from my total keyword allowance, this is something I've been ripped off by other tools in the past. I like that you can add a monetary value to your keywords dependent on their position and other variables, this is great to show value to clients. I like that you can import keywords directly from search console and monitor them. I think the backlink tool useful and has some good metrics in the dashboard. Reporting is good because clients understand it. the competitor analysis and auditing tools are very useful too. Showing overall metrics is great for clients and a quick bird's eye view of performance. It's also a responsive layout, so I can use it on my tablet (seems trivial but most bigger tools are hard to use on smaller screens)

I've been told that most of the features that are missing are being worked on and will be implemented soon. I expect them to be just as useful and intuitive too.

Overall, the value for money, fairness and useful tools make this a good investment for me. I'm very happy with it.

Cons

It'd be awesome to be able to segment by the organic and local pack as that piece of the interface can be a bit confusing. I wish we could pull backlink data into the reports, but I have been told this is on the way soon. The android app isn't very useful (but hey, they actually have one unlike the others) It's good for a quick look at movements, but generally you're better using the full site

Henry H.

Powerful SEO Tool

Reviewed on 01/09/2020

Great overall experience!

Pros

-The new UI is easy to navigate
-Keyword tool is easy to use
-Clean and easy to use
-The analytics tool is great (Connects to Google Analytics and Google Search Console)

Cons

-Keyword database could be expanded a bit more. (But they are proactively building it up every day)

Moz and Ahrefs

Moz and Ahrefs

Reasons for Switching to SE Ranking

The price point and the reviews it had online.
Fabrizio I.

Best value for money for a SEO tool

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

With SE Ranking it's easy to set up a website project for reliable ranking tracking, get a quick but not shallow SEO audit, check for inappropriate page changes, and much more.

Pros

Good Google My Business tracking.

You can always check what was actually scraped from the serp.

A fast and good SEO Audit of entire website.

Simple but powerful API.

Yandex support.

Fast and reliable customer support.

Cons

You can choose rankings check frequency along with the pricing plan. It would be more flexible if you could choose it per website project.

ProRankTracker.com, Moz and Semrush

Reasons for Switching to SE Ranking

SE Ranking meets all our requirements with the best value for money.
Erwin S.
  • Industry: Sports

Lots of useful features without breaking your wallet!

Reviewed on 26/09/2018

I love the fact that it helped me maintain my high rankings and grow my sites even more.

Pros

SE Ranking is a great option if you do not want to spend too much on an SEO tool. It has lots of basic and advanced features that help me improve my sites and maintain my high rankings.

1. Setting up your first website is very easy. You can also automatically add your keywords using your Google Analytics account. Although, I will not recommend it if you subscribed to their lowest plan.

2. It can track my keywords accurately. It also shows the monthly search volume. And for me, that is a MUST!

3. The backlink monitoring tool is an awesome feature. I can add all my sites backlinks manually or automatically. By using this tool, I can monitor my backlinks if they are still alive.

4. Tracking my competitions. I can also track my competitors and see their stats in a quick glance. It is easier to come out with a plan to beat them all in the SERP.

Overall, SE Ranking is a powerful and affordable all-in-one SEO Solution.

Cons

For its price, I do not have any complaints about SE Ranking. It is more than enough to help my sites grow and be on top.

Muhammad T.

Affordable Tool for Digital Marketer's

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

I am using this tool for more then a year and its very good and affordable tool. It gives the accurate rankings of organic results. If someone is

Pros

Affordable
Easy to Use
Accurate Rankings Tool
Good Website Audit Tool
Can Manage Social Media Accounts

Cons

They don't have 24/7 support for users.
Don't have much details about Local SEO Rankings.

Ahrefs

Reasons for Choosing SE Ranking

Its more affordable with similar features to Agency Analytics.

Reasons for Switching to SE Ranking

I was looking for a tool which can provide me the ranking of my keyword on daily basis. SE Ranking provides the highly accurate result with some extra feature like it shows the snippet results also like Local 3 pack, images, and also for paid ads results.
Lauren S.

Great tool, nice functions, not always super accurate

Reviewed on 03/11/2016

This tool has been very useful for us. We have 10s and 10s of sites that we track ranking on here. Our main function with this tool is to run rankings. However, the tool also has other uses, like a "site audit", which is pretty cool. Finds missing titles tags, duplicate descriptions; that kind of thing. We run rankings daily for our clients. It's great that it does it automatically, that you can put different cities, different search engines, etc. However, I have noticed that they are not super accurate. Especially of late. Thing swill say 11 which are actually 9, things will say they dropped out of the top 100 but actually be 22, etc.

Pros

Daily rank tracking, ability to add multiple cities and search engines, the ability to track mobile. The addition of the Site Audit and other functions are a nice addition.

Cons

The inaccuracy of rankings at times. I would say within the last month it's gotten bad. Things will be anywhere from 3 to 30 off. I'm sure the volatility of Google Search Results is partly at fault, but even so, it's gotten to the point where I will manually check drops or keywords that I seem off. Out of a set of 40 or so keywords, I usually find at least 5 or so that are more or less wrong.

Patrick H.

The only SEO tool I need

Reviewed on 30/09/2020

The overall experience is very good. It's very clear and easy to set-up.

Pros

The new design is awesome and easy to navigate. I have all tools in one dashboard, like competitors analysis, keyword research and of course ranktracking.

Cons

I think the social media part is the only think i like the least.

WooRank and SEO PowerSuite

Reasons for Switching to SE Ranking

Because of the support the have is really good. And it is an online tool with all the tools for SEO that i need
Ronan W.

SEO Software That's There To Help

Reviewed on 09/09/2020

Fantastic, always very help team at hand to help trouble shoot issues and guide you

Pros

Everything, the customization plans, the ability to track whatever keyword you want, the back-link tracker that connects to search console. the page change tracker - it has everything.

I've looked at other software but I think most of them are full of marketing crap, with SE Ranking its always felt like they are a team that supporting us servicing our clients. I'd highly recommend them.

Cons

At the start features were a little limited but the price was good. Now there is very little things I can critique SE Ranking on.

Ahrefs and Semrush

Reasons for Switching to SE Ranking

Originally price, now I don't leave because I know I have all these other tools that help that these guys don't have.
Ivan F.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

The very first SEO rank monitoring tool that makes sense to me! And cheap too!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017

Cheap seo rank monitoring for a small web based business and its competitors.
I liked it so much i already recommended this software to several people!

Pros

1)Cheap and gets the job done!
Other similar services charge too much. We are a small business in a 3d world country so we don't have enough extra finances to pay 200+$ for seo rank monitoring. The 90$ yearly personal plan is perfect for us. Also their trials are way to restrictive to be intuitive.
2)I works well, and the UI is well designed. The other seo trackers that i tried trials on had a very cluttered and unintuitive interface, at least for me, a person that is only vaguely familiar with seo.
But SE ranking, is easy to use even for me. Everything is well organised, well grouped and easy to use.
3)Easy competitor tracking.
4)The indexing is pretty fast
5)Supports Moldova as a region! (YES)
6)Does not lie about our local positions unlike some other SEO monitors (havens knows where they get their data, but it was not coming from google)
7)Site audit is spot on.
8)Personal 90$ plan is well suited for a small web based service.
9)A trial that is actually useful.

Cons

So far the only thing that i don't like is that you can't import keywords from already added websites.

Luke S.

Affordable and great for tracking my keywords.

Reviewed on 17/09/2018

My overall experience using it is pretty nice. The rank tracker is solid and pricing is competetive.

Pros

I mainly use SE Ranking to track my keywords. You can track up to 50 keywords on their lowest plan. They also offer a free 14-day trial at the moment so you can test the software before committing to subscribe. Setting up your first website is easy. Although you may want to add your keywords manually if you selected their lowest plan.

I really love their rank tracking. It is fast and accurate. It also shows the search volume for each keyword that you want to track.

Their lowest plan is affordable and more than enough for small websites. But do take note that you have to pay a full year for it.

Cons

What I don't like about it is, you should pay a full year for their lowest plan. This may turn off beginners without a big budget for an SEO tool.

Ivan G.

Very comfortable SEO service that makes positions tracking easy and understandable

Reviewed on 09/06/2017

Pros

1. Easy to track the position of keywords in several target countries
2. Page SEO Audit - a useful tool to find problems or mistakes in OnPage optimization.
3. Website Complex Audit makes easy to find technical problems in the whole website.
4. Integration with GSC and Analytics helps to find interesting statistic insights.
5. Backlink Monitor is really helpful tool to control backlinks from forums and blogs.
6. Marketing Plan Tool - it's kind of check-list - not very useful for professionals, but have many links to useful sources about SEM.
7. Every week I receive useful articles from SERanking - this helps me to be on top of my mind.

Cons

1. Reporting Tool is difficult to use. I create reports by myself because there isn't enough time to understand all Reporting Tool features completely.
2. Positions report that I receive via my Email once a week is bad - it's just a list of keywords with their positions in target countries - very large and not useful report.

Marielle V.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Great SEO tool, useful functions and affordable!

Reviewed on 05/11/2018

Overall, I really liked this tool. Inexpensive and it works great!

Pros

There are many things to like about SE Ranking. First, they offer first-time users a free trial to test their software. There are a lot of functions inside their dashboard. They offer SEO tools, PPC tools and social media management tools.

Creating projects are so easy. I can also export my keywords from Google Analytics. The On-page SEO audit is spot on.

Their rank tracking is accurate too! It also allows me to check my backlinks data.

Their pricing is very flexible and they are affordable. Great choice as a first tool for SEO startups.

They also send reports to my email directly.

Cons

Rankings updates can be slow. Backlink checker and monitoring needs a little bit of improvement.

Harold J.

Competitive SEO tool with awesome pricing!

Reviewed on 18/10/2018

SE Ranking is a great all-in-one SEO tool!

Pros

SE Ranking is a great all-in-one SEO tool that helps me with my SEO audit. They are offering free trial so users can test them first.

Adding a project is a breeze. It also let me choose who can access the projects. Tracking my keywords is fast and accurate. Users can also track their rankings in Youtube, Bing or Yahoo. I tracked my keywords in Google and I can say that they are really accurate.

They have a lot of useful tools like backlink checker, search volume checker, keyword suggestion tool and on-page SEO audit.

For me, what really makes them attractive is their pricing. It is affordable!

Cons

I don't have any issues using it. It is easy and fast to use. And the features are all useful.

Emma N.
  • Industry: Sports

I use it to track our website's keywords and traffic.

Reviewed on 21/01/2019

SE Ranking is a great option specially for beginners and budget-conscious users.

Pros

SE Ranking is an affordable software that has all the necessary seo tools. They are all inside the same platform so users do not have to buy separate tools. They also offer a free trial, which in fact, a good chance to try them out before subscribing. They have their own keyword suggestion tool which has a quite big database.

Their Keyword Position Tracking Tool is accurate and they regularly send updates to my email. Lastly, their pricing is competitive and they are one of the cheapest in the market today.

Cons

You have to pay an extra to use their Backlink Explorer and Keyword Grouping tool. But even with those extra charges, SE Ranking remains an affordable SEO tool.

Jacob H.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Fantastic service and invaluable performance tracking

Reviewed on 18/12/2020

Great experience so far and the customer service has been really helpful with any queries regarding the platform.

Pros

The platform is very accessible and has a wide array of competitor and performance analysis tools that provide fantastic insights. The keyword research and auditing tools notably are a great addition to the wider ranking tracking.

Cons

We are limited to 5 tracked competitors within keyword groups which does limit the larger scale reporting but this isn't a detrimental issue just something that could maybe be added to in the future.

Ale R.
  • Industry: Newspapers

The pandora box for seo

Reviewed on 22/08/2018

I use for tracking KW and backlinks

Pros

I love seo tools and Se Ranking is a seo tool with all inclusive. I like that but have too much tools (but its can be confusing)

What i love about Se Ranking and what i use

- Keyword tracker for several search engine
- Snippet view (you can see how look on google)
- Nice Report
- tracking backlinks
- Website Auditor
- Keyword research tool

Also you can give level access to your team or client.

Se Ranking is a tool that is really good and usefull but is no so for "new" or "expert" and also isnt cheaper... so i think is perfect tool for a small marketing agency

The best tool in SE Ranking for my and what i love (and is the more original and usefull and no other app have it) is the backling tracker. Really clevear!!!

Cons

The cons of Se Ranking are:
- The UI is not very friendly
- Too much tools and they are not very friendly so new people on seo can get confuse
- The tools are hide in the ui
- Some service you have to pay extra (if you compare against other tools like ahreff or semrush)
- Too much tools and is not the best in 1

I think if they remake the ui and work on pricing can be a really sucefull seo tool.

Colin M.

SE Ranking - Useful tool for SEO practitioners

Reviewed on 24/01/2019

If you are serious about SEO or offer SEO services to clients, you'll likely use a variety of tools including those from Google and Bing as well as various third party products. SE Ranking does a good job of tracking performance over time for a number of keywords. SE Ranking is often a good way to do some fast keyword research - quickly getting search volumes and page ranking details. SE Ranking is usually the starting point for setting up and configuring a campaign. We use a number of other tools as well, but we wouldn't want to be without SE Ranking for its ease of use and reporting.

Pros

- Ease of use
- Good reports
- Tracks keyword performance over time
- Can include competitor performance
- Ability to group sites & keywords into projects

Cons

- Quite a bit of duplication across SEO tools, so some of what SE Ranking provides you'll likely be getting from other sources.
- Reports can take some time to configure.

Allan B.
  • Industry: Sports

A user-friendly cloud-based SEO tool!

Reviewed on 31/03/2019

It is great and affordable as well!

Pros

SE Ranking is a great tool for all your SEO needs. It has plenty of features to help your websites rank higher or maintain their rankings. They also offer a 14-day free trial without the need to input your credit card details. Creating your very first project is easy. They also have a video tutorial on how to make one.

Their On-page SEO tool is on point and can help your pages to avoid optimization errors. The rank tracker is accurate and you can track different search engines.

Cons

There are some additional fees if you want to use certain tools like the Backlink Explorer.

Robust SEO platform that continues to rapidly develop roadmap features at a great value for...

Reviewed on 17/04/2018

Robust SEO technology available to me on a scheduled basis, immediate demand basis and an excellent cost value for the features of the platform. SE Ranking is one of the best at building new roadmap features as well.

Pros

I love the ability to perform accurate SEO actions with ease. The UX and UI is phenomenal. The projects are organized within folders to keep all data and information relevant to the SEO project you are working on. They have all of the SEO features, snippet testing, keyword monitoring, traffic & analytics and way more. I have a weekly report sent to me each week showing the reports of my sites and my competitors.

Cons

A couple of their tools require a percentage of a cent to run a query, this tends to be on large google queries that as an upcoming platform they have to charge for currently.

Stefan H.

SE Ranking better than ever since major change

Reviewed on 11/06/2021

It gives me more insights in websites and when I show that to clients; they really understand that I can be helpful to them. I have contact with their helpdesk weekly; they respond fast and clear

Pros

It gives all the information I need and many insights to get the work done. Their help desk is great and fast end help full

Cons

I have to think hard about what I like less.. nothing comes up at the moment