Infoplus

4.1/5
4.2/5

114 Reviews for UK Users

Zac

InfoPlus is what we needed and able to be customized for further needs

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

Good stuff over all. Infoplus has been what we need for so many parts of our fulfillment operation and has come through when we needed it.

Pros

The scripts we are able to make have been game changing for us. It is simple to use as well!

Cons

The processing time and app. When we have heavy days with orders, it feels like the system can't keep up so we are trying to sort orders and it takes forever for us to just get to where we can work them. The app has always had issues. It normally works find but again, the processing can't keep up with how fast we want to pick at times which hurts our efficiencies.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Zac,

Thank you for the review! You'll be glad to know that we have been hard at work addressing the speed and processing issues you brought up. Over the next couple of weeks we will be incrementally rolling out some infrastructure and database changes that will mitigate performance issues in times of high demand. This will be an ongoing theme as there will always be ways to optimize our performance :) glad you're happy with our services!!

Christopher

My journey with Infoplus

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

I've used the software for more than 3 years now. I haven't used many other similar systems and at this time wouldn't think about it either.

Pros

The system itself once up and running just works. There is NEVER any downtime and it simply performs exactly how it's advertised.

Cons

Sometimes the search features make it difficult to find orders. Not often, but when it does it's a pain.

Response from Infoplus

Thank you for the review, Christopher! You'll be happy to know that we are currently addressing the cloud search feature so that it works across all tables regardless of what is being searched! This update should roll out in the next couple of weeks.

Stephen

eCommerce Fulfillment Perspecitve

Reviewed on 15/02/2023

The main parts of our system that we are solving are order and inventory management. The warehouse layout is built in the system for storage, and Infoplus allows order batching and wave picking to increase our order throughput.

Pros

Infoplus is a good-looking software with a solid core set of features. The table management and navigation are simple to use, allowing for easy filtering to the information needed. The Javascript features on many functions help us customize the product to our needs and let us build out our business rules and make custom reports easily.

Cons

Even though Infoplus has a lot of features, they are missing some depth for scalability. The software seems like it was built for companies with a couple lines of business since the tools and modules do not scale well in their current state. Infoplus also does not allow for backend database access, say like an Oracle database, so doing functions with a lot of records is much slower, which is another issue of scalability.

Robin

InfoPlus Review by Robin Geoghegan

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

It's about an 8 out of 10. It will be higher if you can fix your order processing issues when InfoPlus is undergoing maintenance or updates.

Pros

I appreciate the number of options for shipping in order to keep costs down for our small business.

Cons

Our orders are getting "stuck" between WooCommerce and InfoPlus and not flowing in to InfoPlus whenever InfoPlus does an update or has maintenance. InfoPlus needs to find a better way to cache orders flowing in so that once updates or maintenance are complete, orders flow in. My team is having to manually fix this every time InfoPlus has an update or maintenance. Extremely frustrating.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Robin,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We completely agree with you in regards to caching orders while we're in our short period of down time for maintenance. I will make sure this is on our product roadmap if it isn't already there!

Just as an FYI, you can sign up for email/text alerts at status.infopluscommerce.com as we always push out alerts the day of and right before we go down for maintenance, this might help you stay on top of those better until we can systematically address the issue. Thank you again for the feedback!

Kate
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

A Smart, Approachable, and Powerful Platform

Reviewed on 29/03/2023

We didn't anticipate Infoplus to be as long-lasting as it was merely a recommendation from a previous supplier whom we no longer work with. We are very happy with the product, and I wish to continue using this CMS as opposed to looking for something with more features, as what Infoplus offers to us currently, is all that we need and more.

Pros

Infoplus is at a great price point and offers features that meet my company's expectations regarding inventory management and fulfillment. New users are easily trained and familiar which is a plus, and it's mechanics allow for this to not only be approachable, but powerful. The filtering system too is an amazing feature, where any information can be easily exported for reporting purposes.

Cons

I have heard from upper management that some of the controls and features are less in comparison to similar platforms, however for the time being it is most suitable for our company. I wish to continue working with this for the next several years if not more.

Timothy
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Great Value Software for your operation

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

Pros

The product is relatively easy to use and also get implemented. For instance we implemented at the start of 2020 had a very tight timeline & then with Covid restrictions on travel and the overall impact on businesses we were able to get set up in a new location within 45 days with very little support.

Cons

Reporting functions would be nice to have a standard pack of reports that are generally adopted in most fulfillment, distribution center settings. While most reports can be created with relative ease, having prebuilt standard reports with the ability to customize or as you can currently add your own reporting would be a major + to the product.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for the review! We completely agree with you and have plans to not only have canned reports available in the future, but we're integrating some very cool BI and analytics tools to take reporting to the next level. Keep an eye on our product update emails over the coming months / year to stay on top of it. Thanks again for the feedback!

Michael

Infoplus has been eager to help from sales to service.

Reviewed on 26/05/2017

Pros

Im an IT manager for a 3rd Part Logistics provider. The warehouse had an old school spreadsheet, handwritten, in the head of one person system where things were tracked. This system created lots of extra work and headaches for this warehouse hero. They asked me to help.

I have no warehouse or logistics background. I demoed 4 companies and Infoplus shined brighter than any. Based on monthly shipments Infoplus was able to craft a billing plan that fit our budget. Their staff has been there to help from the beginning 24/7 during our setup. Infoplus went above and beyond by sending a representative out at no cost to ensure the on-boarding of our biggest client went smoothly.

All of the other 3PL's we interviewed the initial cost of entry was mid five figures. With Infoplus we purchased a few thousand dollars worth of equipment and within a month we were using the system. Their implementation manager has gone the extra mile by ensuring things run smoothly. Only an email or phone call away for any questions myself and/or the warehouse manager has had.

The selling points for us was Infopluss willingness to please and the lack of infrastructure we had to add and maintain. With a cloud-based solution, we dont have to worry about additional hardware/software licensing, information security on those items, up-time of said devices, etc. The list goes on and on.

We are very pleased and happily recommend Infoplus to anyone who will listen.

Cons

With any new business software solution, there are hurdles to overcome. When the tough times came Infoplus was there to help and even hold our hands when needed. So there are really no cons we've found so far. We are looking forward to bringing new lines of business on-line with Infoplus.

Michael

Creates Order from Chaos and Simplifies Industry Best Practices

Reviewed on 11/09/2018

We've been incredibly happy with our decision to go with Infoplus. Our sales, warehouse, and accounting teams have all benefited in various ways in the ~6 months we've been using it and we continue to find more ways to benefit from all its features.

Pros

We did not have to purchase any additional hardware in order to implement Infoplus in our warehouse. The web interface is fast and intuitive and the mobile apps for Android and iOS allowed us to avoid buying expensive, single purpose scanners. The implementation process not only showed us how to use the product but was also provided great training on industry best practices. Their well-documented RESTful API is feature-rich and has allowed us to quickly build customer-facing services in a fraction of the time it used to and all our systems (manufacturing, accounting, etc.) are now more interconnected than they have ever been. Support has been rock-solid and very responsive.

Cons

The product team is constantly improving the system so sometimes the implementation team is a step behind them in understanding and providing instruction on new features. The upfront costs can appear a little higher with Infoplus when compared to other services but when you consider the fact that no specialized hardware is necessary to get up and running it's very competitive. In our experience, their monthly charges are also lower which means savings in the long run. The pricing structure could be a little more transparent.

Kristen

InfoPlus Review

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

Our inventory accuracy has been managed better since switching to InfoPlus. The ability to set tables for exactly what data you require is amazing.

Pros

InfoPlus is like a giant spreadsheet. Once you learn to navigate you can manipulate the data to provide almost any report needed.

Cons

There are features such as add an item to an order. Or delete an item from an order that would be amazing functions to have, but are currently not available.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Kristen,

Thanks for your feedback! You'll be happy to know that you can absolutely add or remove items from orders in our system :) As long as the order is not yet processed, you can edit any order and manipulate the line items. There is also an action menu option for editing line items that can be done via a pop up window so you don't have to go in and edit the order. Hope this helps and please feel free to reach out to support if you're not able to figure it out :) Thank you!

Kellee
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

my experiance with infopuls

Reviewed on 30/03/2023

Jack Cooper is the first company i have worked for to use infoplus. I have found implicating it into my work regimen very useful and have heard talks of the company expanding its use to other departments and look forward to being part of the transformation and process. I also will most likely suggest infoplus to other companies if I feel it would be beneficial to their services.

Pros

some of the things I like most about infoplus is its simplicity. the formats are easy to follow and truly prevent me from making mistakes.

Cons

I'd have to say there isn't much I don't like about infoplus. the only con i can really think of is the out of country label process. we don't have many of those, so it really isn't that bothersome.

Justin
  • Industry: Wholesale

A useful tool

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

I would give the product an overall decent rating around 7-8 out of 10. It wouldn't be my first recommendation for larger companies that need to invest in bigger ERPs.

Pros

I would say the functionality and user experience is great in the system. I cannot think of any particular issues regarding navigation within the program.

Cons

I think some of the features don't integrate well with SAP based on what I have seen where there have been some limitations regarding what data can be passed (i.e. Profit Center information)

Chris
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Offers a lot but lacks ease of use

Reviewed on 15/02/2023

Pros

Infoplus is robust in what it offers and the amount of data that can be input. You can be very detailed with each individual item.

Cons

With so much that the system offers there is also a lack of ease to use. The team needs someone with a tech background to make changes. Most of the functions available we do not use. It is to complicated to set up and even after a year of using it we don't use it for it's originally intended purpose. When we have reached out for assistance we have received none.

Response from Infoplus

Thank you for your feedback, Chris! We totally understand your sentiments, Infoplus is a very robust system with a lot of different features that might make it feel overwhelming at times. I am happy to announce that we now have a "professional services" team that can engage with our customers to give them tech resources and some know-how, along with optimization/training options to really help take our customers to the next level.

matt
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

A good WMS but not user friendly

Reviewed on 27/04/2021

I have never met a system I cannot master. Until I met infoplus. It has taken months of trial and error, months of emails and paid training meetings. Once operational, the asks from upper management created many more challanges which lead to the additional of scripts. Scripts only work some of the time on some things, others (shipment table for example) has a bug so the logic of table names needs to be different. If you make mistakes on some things you cannot delete it at all. I cant even remove inventory with wrong sku because it says Ive had a reciept on it but never did. I cant change a custom field from boolan to string if i want. A script to populate that field does not populate the excel file ect ect.

Pros

The ability to pretty much customize anything (if you can figure it out)

Cons

Not very user friendly. To many variables and sections. To many places to go to set up 1 thing which doesnt work unless you apply serveral other features and sections. Scripts are cool as an option but the system should be able to apply these automatically through a simple interface.

Andres

Food52 - Andres Carrion - Info Plus review

Reviewed on 31/03/2023

Obsolete inventory, zone shipping, forecasting

Obsolete inventory, zone shipping, forecasting

Pros

It's overall very easy to use. There are many options to customize reports, and there is a lot of visibility.

Cons

It would be great to see a dashboard for orders — how many shipped in a period (day, month, quarter, etc.)? What states are the orders shipping to? What items on orders are running low on stock?

Response from Infoplus

Hi Andres,

Your dashboard request is something that is currently available within the home screen of Infoplus. You can create "metrics" using smart filters on your data table, I've linked a knowledge base article that should be helpful to you.

Megan

It's Ok

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

Pros

It is inventory software. It is fine. Haven't tried others.

Cons

Hard to find the items you need. Doesn't always autosync with Shopify

Response from Infoplus

Hi Megan,

Thank you for your feedback. We'd love to hear more about your issues around finding the items you need - we offer a few paths to search and find items/inventory so I'm sure we can assist and get you squared away there.

We also would like to know more about your Shopify sync issues as the system is configured to push inventory every 15 minutes (if not set to sync faster via cron job). Please reach out to our support team and we can get you taken care of!

Thanks again for the review and candor!

Douglas
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 29/03/2023

Pros

Inventory management is very beneficial.

Cons

Keyword searching could be improved along with case sensitive searching.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Douglas,

Thanks for your feedback! you'll be happy to know there are improvements coming to our search feature in our next release! keep an eye on our product updates, the release should be happening tomorrow night and available on Friday!

Katherine
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Amazing Software & Team! Allows Us to Focus on our Brand & Growth!

Reviewed on 28/07/2017

Don't think you are too small for this software! Utilizing it helped us grow beyond our expectations and focus on our goals without adding resources!

Pros

We are not tech experts so the fact that we learned this software and understand the workings of it is invaluable and a true testament to the dedicated customer support team at Infoplus Commerce. We are a new company and all of our resources need to be focused on costs and growth in real time. Letting Infoplus handle our inventory and fulfillment needs has allowed us to stay on track to hit 250% growth this year without adding a single resource to our team! I can say with 100% honesty this would not be possible without this software.

jason

operation review.

Reviewed on 04/04/2023

Pros

tracing features are great. Making reports are great too.

Cons

Mobile app has could be better. Could use more automation when it comes to label linking.System speeds are an issue as well at times.

Cesar
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Waste of money and time

Worst ever

Worst ever

Pros

Absolutely nothing. This system is not meant for warehouse management.

Cons

That unfortunately it was the only option we had at work.

Japsimran
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Easy and user interactive

Reviewed on 05/04/2023

Pros

It is very easy to learn and use.It provides a lot of information just within seconds.The features are efficient and effective to be used for a new user as well.

Cons

I have been using infoplus for more than a year and I don't actually find any cons while doing my daily job.

Chris

Good System

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

Infoplus is one of a couple WMS systems we use to support our clients needs, and it's a powerful system that meets our needs.

Pros

The software is much easier to use than a lot of other WMS's out there, but still has a full suite of features. A great tool for managing 3PL operations

Cons

Like with any enterprise software, it takes a little work to get up and going. But that's not really a con, that's just how the process goes.

Josh

Easy to use with good functionality

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

Smooth and convenient for what we use it for.

Smooth and convenient for what we use it for.

Pros

It's easy to keep track of orders and inventory.

Cons

The on demand kits and bundling features could be improved a bit. Not easy to set up and use.

Paddy
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

External User

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

Are experiance is very much a user as our 3pl run the show. But I find the product fuctional

Cons

No any you need to ask Shipcalm this question

Vanshika

Pros n Cons

Reviewed on 05/04/2023

Pros

Good UIEasy to Use Easy to understand and communicate

Cons

Colour are not good that are usedSometimes slow

Mara
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Infoplus rocks!

Reviewed on 28/03/2023

Pros

Vendors have the capacity to put in their orders and scan the paperwork. Saves a lot of time and very efficient. Makes work a lot simpler

Cons

it used to be really slow to pull up all reports but that got better.