Pipefy

Design and automate business workflows in minutes.

4.4/5
4.4/5
4.5/5
4.6/5

306 Reviews for UK Users

Torey
Torey
  • Industry: Information Services

Finally, a process management system that I can get behind! I'm all in!

Reviewed on 06/11/2017

Pros

It's as easy to as Trello, but able to handle much more complicated scenarios. Between the API and the ability to create Pipefy Apps, there is not much you can't do with this system. Pipefy has become my goto solution for all of my clients when it comes to managing just about anything.

Customer support has been great!

Features:
- The ability to create Pipefy Apps that let you customize card actions, as well as create a custom view, which is a "portal" to an external App that provides great flexibility and power.
- Relational database tables that can be tied to cards.
- Specify the flow card needs to take through the process, can't start the job until you have ordered materials
- Take action when certain fields change.
- Create and track sub-processes.
- Super solid GraphQL API.
- Reporting based on a cards fields.

Cons

- The built-in reporting feature doesn't let you report on "connected" database records, so you need to either create a field on the card that syncs itself to record, or create your own reporting view as a Pipefy App.

- You can only filter the cards by Label or Assignee, so you end up using labels for things where a dropdown list would have been nice. Which means you can end up with a lot of labels, and may need to"namespace them, I.E. "Location:NorthSide", "JobType:Custom", "LeadSource:Web", etc.

Response from Pipefy

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Paulo

Innovative and clean alternative to Trello

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Pros

What I like the most about it is its customisability. It's got different kinds of organising your boards depending on the kind of projects you're working on. Not as advanced as the rather expensive-ish Monday.com, but more so than Trello in those terms. Also, its UI is quite clean, and the prices are not bad for those who want to take the experience to the next level. It's also got a decent mobile app that gets the job done.

Cons

The main reason I quit using it was the lack of integrations. To be fair, that was a bit ago, and they've got more integrations now than they did before, but still quite far from Trello. May not be a problem for many, though! It was for me due to specific needs, but may not be for you. Also, I question myself on its privacy, as the Pipefy staff contacted me for some free online courses (probably because I worked at Dell at the time and they wanted to mention in their site that it's used there too; in the videoconference they even mentioned the title of one of my boards).

Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Wanted to try something new; no mobile app on Kanbanchi.

Kanbanchi
Rogerio
  • Industry: Accounting

Profitto & Pipefy

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

I've closed a deal with a big client and I needed to set up a team. But I didn't have a procedure or a step by step of the operations... and I needed to manage 2 people out side the office. And Pipefy not only helped me to manage the team... but really helped me to create the procedure and to understand the entire chain of information. Pipefy makes my job more clear to me.

Pros

I think that it is simple to use... very friendly and wiht Pipefy it is possible to create a procedures and process even if you are not a specialist.

Cons

My only point (and real problem) is to be billed in US Dollar... it makes the solution more expensive and I have to analyze to keep with Pipefy. Not to change for another program... but to go back to Excel program or light ERP offer in Internet (ex.: Sige and Omie)

Reginaldo

Pipefy was the tool our team need to perform better!

Reviewed on 30/12/2020

With Pipefy our team became started to build strong processes with high observability & ease of communication. Our clients, providers & collaborators are doing more with high quality & less time.

Pros

Ease of use, wide possibilities of personalization, reports, alerts, API and a super support.

Cons

The app is not very easy, but they are improving it.

Jira, Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

The latter tool hadn't features enough that could allow us to build our process with all its details.

EVA
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great process management software!

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

We started using Pipefy a few months ago, after having the same BPM software for almost 5 years and I can tell it was one of the best decisions we have made.
Even with the missing points I mentioned, Pipefy brought us more confidence and reliability. We are a Service-Based Business, so having a Software we can trust and is being constantly improved, is essential.
I would totally recommend Pipefy!

Pros

Pipefy is really user-oriented, so it is easy to create and implement pipes.
Conditional and Required fields are also really useful and we use them a lot in all our processes.
The Dashboards (still in beta) bring a complete view of our current work and I am sure it will be one of the best tools they have!

Cons

I miss having more options when creating automations, being able to pull information from connected cards, make calculations, or bulk edits.
Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

ClickUp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Podio was missing essential tools and wasn't being updated anymore.

Podio

Support + Features
Mateus
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent Plataform

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

My experience with Pipefy is very satisfactory. Even with some features to develop, we can solve a lot of problems and we can give a pace to our processes and business dynamics.

Pros

The most important problem that I consider that Pipefy helps a lot is communication. I can input some information wherever I been and someone at our office can roll on the processes, without even calling me or e-mail me.

Cons

I miss some native features like a connection with Google Calendar, a time control about how long it takes to finish an activity and others.

Trello and Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Because of the features and the proposal about the process.
Renato
Renato
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Pipefy is great, but still need more features

Reviewed on 05/01/2021

I use pipefy for projects and sales management and its been great, since we are a project oriented company it's very good to see all of our projects and sales been tracked with a benefit of taking metrics of all of it.
Most of out business inteligence come from pipefy datasheets generator.

Pros

- Very easy to use
- Extremely fast do set up a canvas
- Great for CRM and Project Management
- Allways updating
- Great costumer support and accepting of feedbacks

Cons

- Some new updates bugs sometimes
- It can be tricky to do some automations

Pipefy - A promise for greatness

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

While some features are lacking and sometimes the UI could be better, Pipefy is simple and powerful enough for everyday use once properly configured. I find myself doing more stuff on Pipefy than I should since it's so much easier to use than go to yet another plataform that will be lacking some features Pipefy currently has

Pros

- Ease of use (once you get familiarized with where is everything and terminology)
- Comprehensive API
- Great support and UX
- Consistency

Cons

- Lack of some easy to implement features (e.g. importation of spreadsheets is painful, no way to clear all records on a database)
- The API documentation is really messy and even as a developer I get lost
- The mobile app is a huge mess and the only really lacking part of the UX
- Web interface could be more responsive

Jira and Trello

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Our company is a Junior Enterprise part of Brasil Junior, which got a partnership with Pipefy that led to better plans. We moved since we hit a paywall at Trello and found that Pipefy has great features that Trello lacked and we keep discovering! Now that we are more experienced at Pipefy we don't feel any need to change

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Partnership mentioned above, experience of some members with the plataform and the promise of great features
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Best Platform for Process Management

Reviewed on 20/10/2022

It is a great Platform for Workflow and Process Management.

It is a great Platform for Workflow and Process Management.

Pros

Easy to create, automate, and modify any type of workflow in your processes providing an efficient communication flow with all stakeholders and generates important metrics to control and monitore the execution of projects, tasks, routines, requests, etc.

Cons

The integration should be done directly by the user, without the need to involve the Pipefy Dev Team.

Jira, Trello, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Easy to create, automate, and modify any type of workflow
  • Industry: Design

Complete and highly customisable

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

I love using Pipefy, it brings to life our process and allow us to customise it as my team likes and needs to work.

Pros

It's visual and highly customisable. We use it as our main process management software in our Discovery phase for Product Design and Development.

Cons

It's hard to implement and there's a high learning curve for new users. Creating new pipes and making them work our way is not so easy as we expect.

Henrique
  • Industry: Design

Good value, but can be improved

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

Overall the software is good. Its a balanced value for the money. But be prepared to spend a very long time understanding and learning how to get the most of it. And we also had the help for a pipefy staff that was very important.

Pros

I really liked the kanban style, the possibilities to bring all my back office routines to only one software. I also like the automations, the forms that can be filled from people outside my organization.

Cons

The setup is VERY time consuming. And when you start to link pipes or customize the start forms that are linked to other pipes you can get lost very quickly... One thing thats very bad, is when you have a pipe linked to another and you change the origin form, you lose your automation and have to unlink and link it back again. Its ok when you don't have automated rules, but when you have a huge card with 50 items and conditionals and you have to relink them all back is very bad. Other thing thas annoys me is that you have to refresh the pipes frequently, or it doesn't show for me the changes my staff just made.

Thiago
  • Industry: Insurance

Opinion

Reviewed on 04/11/2019

It's a really good platform, the first implemented in our company so I dont have much experience to compare with others.

Theres a lot that Pipefy can develop in order to give more data to admin users, but I see that you are always implementing and developing new features, wich is nice.

Pros

Easy customization, fast loading, automization*

Cons

For a smaller company is hard to configure automations, upload of database and things that need some sort of "programing". Even with all tutorials, for someone that never read or did anything of programing it was really hard to do everything needed.

Maybe because our process are complex, we had a hard time, and still do, to configure everything perfectly even with support help.

PipeRun and Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

It seemed to me that Pipefy was more complex/complete than others, despite being usar friendly.
Mirna

Easy to use but automations need to improve!

Reviewed on 03/03/2020

In our business, we use Pipefy to receive demands from our customers.
This tool brought the...

In our business, we use Pipefy to receive demands from our customers.
This tool brought the following benefits to us: it unified our channel for receiving demands; brought visualization of the demands for everyone involved in the process.

Pros

Easy to use;
Possibility to customize cards with many types of inputs;
Personalized email submissions.

Cons

Automations could be improved.
At a certain point, I needed that when a "parent" card was moved from a phase, the "child" card (in another pipe), be moved from phase as well.
However, we were unable to do this with the automation options available in Pipefy.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

We had some good recommendations for this tool.
Caroline
  • Industry: Hospitality

Awesome

Reviewed on 18/04/2022

Here we could create and develop very manual process in an easiest and automated way, which improve our results and evaluate our road to the success. All in one complete, very efficient and confident tool, Pipefy really does the difference in our daily work.

Pros

The easy way to built forms, flows and all project management here, also the CRM and communication tools we can set up, automations and integrations between different tools are really easy and a game changing here, because we can do all these in only one software, where all our team can have access and contribute, it saves a lot of time and work.

Cons

All the flows have to be created from a pre-formatted template or from the zero. There is no an addaptation we can do from a sheet or another software we have used, for example. It would help a lot if we wanted to migrate from another platform to Pipefy.

ANDRE
  • Industry: Accounting

A very versatile plataform to build and manage process

Reviewed on 02/03/2020

Pretty good. The support team is great and, for 90% of the occasions, I can use Pipefy to manage my team and our process.

Pros

Pipefy pretty versatile, for example, we use to manage payments, clients, leads, manufacturing...

Cons

We can build lots of different reports, but we're not able to do basic maths with those numbers. It would be good to automatize and generate more functional reports.

Trello and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

It's waaaay more versatile doing everything that they do and much more.
Ralph

Pipefy review

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Pros

The horizontal flow or the work environment and the customizabilty.

Cons

Some automation lag, but I am in Africa so the delay is most likely from my side.

Zoho CRM and Worksheet Systems

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Horizontal flow and auto updateble fields in other pipes.
Hector
  • Industry: Restaurants

Pipefy - easy to use

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

Pros

Ease of use and mobile app features. Automations included.

Cons

Lack of built in functions like conditional logic and mathematical operations.

Process Street and Kissflow

Kissflow
Bojan
Bojan
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Exceptionally Flexible and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Project and process management for small business teams (3-10 team members) within a larger enterprise where the needs are unique but the scale cannot support custom development.

Pros

Pipefy is highly customizable by the user, no developers required. This is crucial in order for it to be extensible to multiple teams without heavy support required. It has one of the most robust toolsets out-of-box in its segment (I'm looking at you automations, sophisticated input form, and databases). The value for dollar is high already but by not having to use an integration software to round out the feature set, the value becomes even richer compared to competitors. Experience with the Pipefy team has been second to none. They are extremely responsive via in-app chat and email but moreover are highly proactive in ensuring you're maximizing use of the app.

Cons

There are two features that while present, are not yet sophisticated enough to meet my needs. The first is reporting, specifically at a company level which neither allows you to report on custom fields nor create a truly custom action/insight dashboard. We've used Pipefy's robust API to remedy this but most users won't have this capability so a built-in connector to an analytics suite would be ideal. Secondly is the calendar app / missing timeline function. While Google Calendar integration allows you to view single-day events, it does not allow for a timeline view. Again here, the API can be used to solve this and I'm told that a gant chart view which would address this use case is coming soon.

Peter
  • Industry: Automotive

Fantastic Inventory Management Product

Reviewed on 27/02/2020

Very happy with pipefy and I look forward to plenty more years to come!

Very happy with pipefy and I look forward to plenty more years to come!

Pros

I have been using pipefy for 3 or 4 years now and I absolutely love it. It is very versatile and user friendly as it enables you to build your own platform for tracking, organizing and streamlining start to finish processes within your business. This product give me the confidence to manage our inventory from my desktop or phone, no matter where I am or the time of day. What a great product.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to make certain changes to individualize each process within your pipe with different colours to make the visual of each process be more defined.

Eduardo

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

Pros

The way they allow you create each step of your workflow is simply amazingly easy!

You define wich field is required for de next step with a couple of clicks.

Cons

For the things i use, none come to mind. They do great job on creating e manting the software

steven

Moving parts

Reviewed on 07/11/2019

It has helped our department take a disorganized mess of papers and turn it into a easy to use and visualize flow chart. seeing at a glance where all of our projects are at in their work process.

Pros

organize many different moving parts and specific details of individual jobs

Cons

the app could be better, involvement from installers is necessary to take full advantage, but that's more of an organization issue rather than an issue of the product

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

it fit our needs the best
Bryan
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Pipefy

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

Pros

Flexibility and ease of customization. A person with very little IT experience and design a pipe.

Cons

I wish I could integrate it into other software more. I would like to see added the ability to add functionality that lets me choose how individual phases of a pipe are organized, first to last, last to first, alphabetical, type of card together, etc. I can only adjust on the entire pipe level of earliest to latest and vise versa, I need to be able to do that on the phase level.

Marcelo
Marcelo
  • Industry: Banking

We control all our new clients on boarding process with Pipefy, its easy and fast.

Reviewed on 13/04/2018

I can improve my customer on boarding process experience daily basis. I think the power you have of having a timeline of what happened to each customer, who helped, when, etc, gives you enough data to improve your process.

Pros

The fact that I can control my hole sales team in the same "board", I know exactly why I client is delayed and who is responsible for what. Also, I can easily find all the history about this client. For a manager perspective, its a great way of improving our customer experience.

Cons

Its not so simple to find information about all the integrations, API etc. There are just a few tutorials, but this is just a non developer opinion.

Response from Pipefy

Thank you for your feedback!

Gustavo

Great UX and easy to use

Reviewed on 30/12/2020

Pros

Pipefy is a great tool to manage process in my startup. We can manage many flows in an integrated way without using many spreadsheets.

Cons

Some integrations you will need to pay an extra to use to make your process works as you wish.

Jelle

Simply a great tool

Reviewed on 02/06/2022

My overall experience with Pipefy is great. It's a great alternative to software like the ones of Atlassian.

Pros

One of my favourite parts of Pipefy is the great scala of functionalities. This makes software usually difficult to work with, but this isn't the case with Pipefy. It was easy to setup and to work on, even for new members within the team.

Cons

I've encountered a few bugs, luckily the customer support was able to help me with those. Besides that I think the API (documentation) could be improved. They're just small things though.