Salesmate

CRM, sales management, automation & acceleration software

4.8/5
4.6/5
4.7/5
4.9/5

71 Reviews for UK Users

Sparsh S.

Best CRM software for corporations

Reviewed on 26/04/2022

It allows enterprises to conclude more agreements quickly. It has an easy-to-use interface and automated procedures, allowing the sales staff to concentrate on the appropriate values at the right time. The email sync works beautifully and syncs all of my email provider's emails.

Pros

It is a cloud based software, so we can quickly log in from any device, and it supports the appropriate UI on most of the platforms, such as MacBook and Windows. Salesmate is well-designed, simple to use, and provides excellent customer service.

Cons

As a developing and expanding CRM, Salesmate has to improve in a key area. The automated texting tool in Salesmate is tough to utilise. It is a little expensive software.

Steve T.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

After trying EVERY CRM I could find on Google THIS IS IT!

Reviewed on 21/10/2021

Amazing. Simply awesome. All I needed was a CRM that could 1. Send and receive emails in 2. Contact new leads from 3. Track email opens 4. Have a pipeline tracking feature 5. Have a way to create tasks 6. Allow me to use my signature.

Those aren't crazy requests I don't think but out of allllllll the CRM's I tried they all either wanted way too much money for 1 of those features or didnt do them right. Ill say more about this in the next section.

Pros

I tried literally every CRM I could find on Google and nothing worked until I found Salesmate. I'm honestly struggling to write this review only because I keep rambling on about features I love that it gets way too long. Bottom line for me is this just works! It's so easy to use, easy to set up, every feature works (which may sound weird but I have had at least 10 other CRM's that features didn't work right or I had to do some kind of workaround to have a basic email workflow), the layout is fantastic, the mobile app works great, the price is good - I can't fault this!

And when I say I tried every other CRM I could find, I mean it. I didn't try Salesmate sooner because I couldn't find it sooner. I can't recommend Salesmate enough and again - I have tried SO MANY other CRM's including Hubspot, Zendesk Sell, Nutshell, Pipedrive, Keep, Salesforce, Monday.com, ClickUp, Airtable, the list goes on and on and on.

This is honestly the best. Just sign up for Salesmate. If you are still reading, just do it!

Cons

The only thing I can say is within the deals page when you click on a deal I wish that was laid out a little better. But I am truly nitpicking here. You can work everything just fine, I have had no issues, it's so easy to keep track of everything, I just wish this one page was a little easier but in my opinion that is not a reason to avoid this platform. Again, just sign up. I love everything about this platform.

I will say, I haven't experienced the customer service yet but there is a chat icon right at the top of the screen and already that is better than a lot of other CRM's I've tried.

Reasons for Choosing Salesmate

I was using Hubspot pretty exclusively and honestly they were great until I had issues. Then it went up in flames. My emails started going to spam whenever I sent them from Hubspot (not anywhere else). After finding 5 different forum threads about this and talking with 3 different reps at Hubspot I got nowhere. So I had to switch. And I am SO happy I did. Hubspot was great and the fact it was free was awesome but the second I needed help it became a nightmare and I had to then transfer alllllll my data from years of work over to a new platform (still doing that...). So I highly recommend just starting with a great platform like Salesmate and growing into that.

Zendesk Sell and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Salesmate

This actually wouldn't let me pick all the CRM's I tried because I tried so many. The biggest issues I ran into with all of these other platforms were things like, 1. Not being able to use a custom email signature 2. Email open trackers and reporting going crazy saying the email was opened twice when it wasnt even opened once 3. Not being able to reply to an email within the CRM (that was pretty common....) 4. Being WAY too expensive for simple features 5. Terrible support 6. Really hard to use and navigate UI's 7. Weird workarounds just to email a lead 8. Not being able to say where the lead came from (pretty important for me when working with a lot of different lead sources) 9. Technical problems. I could keep going but that is all I could think of right now. Salesmate does everything and does it well for a very good price.
Miguel E.

The best CRM for the money out there after years of searching

Reviewed on 29/04/2022

It has been top notch since day one, they really go out of their way to please their customers

Pros

It has the features of the most expensive CRM out there but with a low price tag. Their customer support is wonderful, they really take the time to make sure they solve your challenges, even send you custom walk trough videos making you feel like your are their only and most important customer.

Cons

Would like integration with WhatsApp Business and would like to be able to send more emails per day so I don't have to hire a third party email marketing tool.

Alex S.

Review of Salesmate

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

Utilitarian

Pros

Pipeline Graphic is easily accessible and digestible

Cons

The data sharing capabilities could be improved.

Jason R.

Absolutely a lifesaver!

Reviewed on 09/10/2019

Love it. Before this we were logging things manually and doing SO MUCH copying and pasting. It's just fantastic.

Pros

Integrated SMS, Email, etc.
I tried many different CMS's. This one is by far the best for our situation. We just log in, go through the notifications, etc. Just works. Great follow up features, etc.
The templates are such a lifesaver!

Cons

Email isn't perfectly reliable. SMS needs to be less than 160 characters to be 100% reliable.

Zoho Recruit and Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesmate

Dynalist is not really a cms. it has a lot of good features, but certainly not email, sms, etc. We just love it's customization.

Reasons for Switching to Salesmate

They were too complicated and kinda expensive. Didn't love their customer support either.
Faith D.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Salesmat

Reviewed on 29/07/2021

Our sales and retention department use Salesmate. Sales have an easier time tracking presentations and deals along with a number of contacts made with the client while tracking calls, too. Our retention department uses Salesmate to schedule calls with current clients. Helps with scheduling follow-ups and activities in order to contact our current clients multiple times.

Pros

Salesmate allows you to run campaigns through the platform to help with tracking the number of clicks along with your open rate. It's easy to use for follow-ups and scheduled activities. The deal pipeline is easy to use and easily viewed. Salesmate also syncs well with Google calendar.

Cons

The adopting of Salesmate was easy to transfer. Our company had an easy time integrating with Google Calendar. Salesmate often has trouble with syncing with RingCentral so there are multiple times that you have to re-authorize in order to track and log calls/ recordings.

Paul P.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Just gets it done!

Reviewed on 18/06/2020

The pipeline is adequate for our needs and helps keep things organized and visible.
By far the single biggest feature is the email tracking. We are starting new website and marketing campaigns and to see who opened your email, clicked on your link to your website is very valuable to understanding our reach and exposure, etc.
In addition, to be able to quickly log a task to help keep organized all on a single page view, really helpful tool. Thank you again SALESMATE!

Pros

The ease of use, features for what I need it to do and the support when im stuck or need alittle help, their right there every time and quickly via Chat, love it!
Im not a "write a review guy" but these guys and this product is becoming so valuable to my company and our selling efforts-easy 5 STARS! Well done and thank you, rarely do you find a product that gives you back more than what you need and expected.

Cons

It took alittle time to get comfortable, but really, that was days (maybe hours) and not a hard process. just familiarity as with anything new, so not much to complain about...

Response from Salesmate

Paul, thank you for this review! We will continue to work hard to make our CRM the best in the market!

Matt D.

Best CRM for our Business

Reviewed on 08/11/2019

Salesmate has revolutionised how our business operates. Our systems have been simplified and become much more efficient.
The ability to send bulk email and bulk text/SMS messages is critical to our business and Salesmate does this seamlessly.
The comprehensive search capabilities have allowed us to speed up our processes and stay on top of our client data, ensuring that everything is always up to date.
I wish we had found Salesmate years ago!
I highly recommend Salesmate.

Pros

Ability to send bulk email and bulk text/SMS messages.
Salesmate is a CRM that is versatile and very customizable. The support provided is exceptional. The team is always able to help.

Cons

It does everything we need. I'm looking forward to the planned XERO Accounting software integration.

Zoho CRM, Insightly and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Salesmate

Bulk SMS and Email sending work best with Salesmate. No other CRM met our needs.
Dan B.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Best Price / Performance of Any CRM

Reviewed on 08/02/2019

Although I have not had to use the SalesMate tech support personnel very often, when I do they are quick and extremely responsive. Overall, I am very satisfied with SalesMate.

Pros

SalesMate offers a feature set that is virtually complete and competes against CRMs which cost far more than SalesMate. Google integration is very good, template ability is excellent and there are workflow capabilities. Forecasting is also included. There is no limit on contact size.

Cons

We would like to see contact integration go both ways between SalesMate and Google Apps. Currently it works only from Google Apps to SalesMate, not vice versa. One weird situation is that the Google Widget is very complete, but it takes up far too much space on my laptop screen. One feature set we would like to see is lead scoring.

Sharma S.

Best CRM for your business

Reviewed on 04/01/2022

My overall experience with Salesmate was quite impressive. Its features are really awesome. I think you should definitely give it a try.

Pros

Salesmate is feature full so there are many features that are my personal favorite. Sales pipeline and activity tracker is the feature that i liked the most, in my org handling multiple sales activities is a very tough work but with the help of activity tracker our sales department easily track various sales activities and make creative data visualization of it through actionable insights. Built-in calling feature is another good feature you can direct make a call to your contacts on Salesmate.

Cons

While using it more than 4 months i didn't find any issues with any feature. But i felt its G-suit integration process little bit difficult. Also i would to mention its community support which is less impressive than other CRMs like Pipedrive or TeamWave.

Ian R.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Thrilled with the software

Reviewed on 29/04/2017

Fantastic value for a CRM platform with easy staff onboarding and great back-end webhook integration support

Pros

Salesmate is a great software platform for small/medium businesses. We're in the process of building a highly automated sales / project management workflow, and Salesmate has by far the most powerful and user-friendly workflow automations (via Webhooks) that I've come across in testing many of the popular CRMs. Theoretically Salesforce is more powerful, but is also astronomically more complicated to actually configure - where Salesmate is straightforward and with only a moderate level of programming experience can be customized via Zapier or other web 2.0 services.

I've had many deep-dive technical conversations with the support team, and they've been absolutely astounding with fast and knowledgable responses to my questions about the platforms and the API.

The platform is very user friendly and took little time to onboard a team of 10 - far better than previous CRMs that we've worked with. The card view for deal progress is great and really helps visualize your sales pipeline. Also, while it still has a few minor quirks, Salesmate is by far the best CRM value across any platform that I've tested (and I've pretty much exhausted the list of CRMs!)

Cons

We transitioned from Base CRM, which has phenomenal email tracking support when integrated with Gmail - every email was associated automatically with the correct contact or deal automagically. Salesmate is working on this functionality, but at present only incoming emails are connected to contacts. (Outgoing emails sent through Salesmate are too, but outgoing from your desktop mail client or Gmail aren't). I've had several great/productive conversations with the support team and they're actively working on this however, and at the rate they're improving the platform I'm looking forward to having this functionality in the not too distant future!

Minor nitpick is the API documentation is also a little lacking, but actually has had some updates while I've been writing code against it and is getting a bit better. The acceptable API docs are offset however by the absolutely fantastic support, so if you ever are scratching your head or not quite getting the API response you'd expect, just ask!

Paul H.
  • Industry: Printing

Absolutely Amazing CRM The Best I Have Used Bar None

Reviewed on 25/05/2018

It just completely improved our productivity when it came to data management

Pros

I have tried many many CRM's over the last several years but finding Sales Mate was a real stroke of luck.

The ability to customise this software to do exactly what you want is incredible, it can create workflows so repetitive literally the support will set it up to copy and routine / field you want. Email is fantastic, views and reports are beautifully laid out and all can be edited to suit. It pulls data from social media profiles, you can create as many email templates as you want but, above all that is the support .... In all my time I don't think i have every experienced support as responsive and good as what this company delivered. They quite literally customised me a workflow overnight that copied Company data into contact data every time I added a new contact to a company copying all the custom fields saving my staff mountains of typing and mundane processing which means they will use the software even more and it will keep my data clean and consistent

There is so much more this crm does I don't have the space to write it, mobile phone app is brilliant, importing data was easy, integrations to loads of other software, tag management, voice calling if you want it, but get this ...

I've used sales Force and a plethora of others and this blows them all away per month for everything.
Thanks, guys for delivering this software I'm seriously impressed

Cons

Sometimes the software might lag a bit on the desktop but nothing that puts me of.

I couldn't find an app for my tablet only mobile

When setting up your email wish there was a tick box to unselect all folders when asking which folders to sync as I had over 200 and only wanted my inbox and sent to sync and had to untick each one.

To make this the ultimate solution to my business I wish we could create deals without having to add a contact that would be amazing, and I would pay for that.

I would suggest adding Instagram, Pinterest & You Tube Social media links as standard as these are obviously very popular and be great to see them populate too.

All of the above by the way are just my wish list

Roy W.

CRM For The Masses

Reviewed on 02/06/2020

I have tried, literally, more than 50 CRM's and this is the first one I have retained for longer than a few months. It is the best I have found...

Pros

I had been looking for a simple CRM that had email templates that could be dispatched from the Deals/Opportunities module and inbound emails to be attached to the corresponding deal. Most CRM"s
attach inbound and outbound emails to the contact or company record but since I deal in multiple deals of my clients, Salesmate was spot on!

The set up was ridiculously simple and the features were germane to any business.

Cons

In my opinion, custom field options need to be expanded. For example, simple formula fields like addition/subtraction, a more customizable Dashboard, a more robust email module, a more advanced Quickbooks add-on.

Zoho CRM and SugarCRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesmate

Customer Service was not up to my standards, whereas Salesmate is AMAZING!!!

See the "Pro" section above

Response from Salesmate

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will continue to work on the items you have mentioned below!

Bob W.

Incredible Sales Automation CRM and OmniChannel tool...

Reviewed on 26/06/2020

The experience is great. They use Intercom and are always responsive and effective in solving customer needs.

Pros

The Salesmate team continues to deliver a quality product for seasoned sales professionals.

Cons

I would like to see more robust sequencing capabilities for multi-channel. Stronger integration for scheduling, follow-up, and Gmail integration automation. However, the capabilities are rich for an inbox compliment.

Response from Salesmate

Thank you for this review! We are happy you are excited about our power dialer & smart queue! :)

Also, thank you for the constructive feedback. We will continue to work hard to enhance these features over time!

Thank you!

The most economical and feature-rich CRM

Reviewed on 06/08/2018

I could keep my data organized and reach out to my prospect in real time. It is a reliable and beneficial solution.

Pros

After thorough research, I decided to invest in Salesmate CRM and so far, my experience had been good with this feature-rich system. It has all the necessary features I need for my business. I have clients from various industries. With Salesmate, I could create a sales pipeline for each industry and manage the sales process efficiently without any confusion. This intuitive solution helped me in tracking my deals and communication as well as gave the flexibility to automate the cumbersome activity of assigning tasks. The best part is that Salesmate integrates with various third-party applications making work easier and faster.

Cons

There were few minor glitches in the past, but with the new updates and advancements I haven’t encountered any problem recently.

Response from Salesmate

Thank you so much for your feedback and being a long-time partner of Salesmate!

Kristy N.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Salesmate Review

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

Overall, it is easy to you and I have found what works for me given everything. But, you don't want a user to have to "find what works for them" in a system. You want a BULL DOG of a system that is constantly updated with new features and a better flow. I have so many activities that are open and dead and it is super unorganized bc it lacks certain features like highlighting a company green once it's won or red when they're not interested etc.

Pros

I love that there is excellent customer support. I like that it is easy to use, and that you can send and track emails through the system. I also like that you can see when someone opens.

Cons

What I like least is that nothing is integrated. Users need to have the ability to update one area and it update in others as well. I keep my notes in the description area of the company because it is the first thing I see. I do not like that there is a max characters allowed. The note section should not be so hidden and there are TOO MANY places to enter notes etc. Keep it simple - have ONE BOARD that has the quote, email, etc. I stopped using the Deals section as it is just all too time consuming. Lastly, when I send an email - I am emailed a response but when I reply it seems to send from a different email than the system so this could be confusing for people I talk to. Oh, and it would be beneficial to partner with adobe!

Eric G.

Excellent Product, Functionality, and Service

Reviewed on 31/03/2017

We have been using Salesmate for 6months now. They helped our team transfer our entire database from a previous sales crm that was in place. The team at Salesmate has always been prompt to response to any questions we have and fix any minor issues that we have had. Onto the product...

I've used existing sales crm's such as Salesforce, Base, and HighRise. We wanted something a little more light weight since we have a small sales team. Salesmate fit the bill perfectly. The dashboard give you a great snapshot of activities, sales goals, and current forecast. The UI is easy to navigate and is broken down by Activites, Contact, Companies, Deals, and Reports. As I mentioned previously, this is a light weight crm but still has some features that are built for larger sales teams and enterprise clients. Salesmates' workflows are particularly useful from an automation standpoint. They are seemingly endless possibilities especially when you bring in Zapier to the mix. They have a top notch tagging and email set up as well. It's very easy to search and find the data.

The team at Salesmate is constantly adding new features and are great at taking feedback from customers.

Pros

User Interface, Workflows & Automation Capabilites, Internal Email Sender, Reports, and Customer Support.

Cons

Newer platform so it's not as robust from a feature or integration stand point. No mobile app... yet.

Ketan P.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

We are really well satisfied with product and Support.We appreciate Your Attitude toward...

Reviewed on 27/07/2018

This Software is Help us to full fill our Sales need,Data base maintain and Record all Communication With Each Customer.Which is our basic need.

Pros

Salesmate is easy to set-up and use. We could customize Salesmate to meet the exact requirements of our sales team. We found it very helpful as all the necessary information about a contact is streamlined at one place. It provides a detailed overview of each deal in the sales pipeline that has helped us in making better decisions.

We were pleased with the assistance we got from their support team. They are always ready to help you. Overall, we found Salesmate to be an excellent cloud-based sales CRM at a great price.

Cons

We didn't find anything bad about Salesmate. It keeps getting better with time. Just waiting to see more upgrades and new features in the CRM

Tomas I.
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits

Salesmate is one of the best CRM out there

Reviewed on 24/09/2018

Pros

Bulk emails that makes it look like single email, email tracking, notifications. Say you send email to potential customer, click remind, select date to remind on calendar, pick remind condition, i.e.no reply. So if potential customer doesn't reply before certain date, it automatically pops up as reminder to follow up in your activities and syncs with Gmail calendar as well. Or like email scheduling, sometimes want customer to receive email at a certain time, does it too. Truly awesome, Salesmate overall is fun to use and makes tasks I have done before so much more easier. So many great features.
Customer support - awesome. Very responsive, knowledgeable and supportive.

Cons

Salesmate was really beyond my expectations. Of course there are minor things like with any software, but I am sure Salesmate team is working on it and it will be available via updates. In example you can't insert image directly into email body, but there's workaround and it works great.

Response from Salesmate

Hi Tomas,

Thank you for reviewing us.

As committed we now have the facility to insert images directly into the email body using the Email Media Manager.

You can get in touch with the team on chat OR at [email protected] in case any more questions.

Zachary T.

Very happy with my Salesmate choice

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

I waited a few months to write this review, as I am used to giving software a try and tossing it out once I've discovered what it really delivers. This has been the opposite. I now rely on it completely and it is a natural part of my work flow. So far, I only use it as a lone salesperson. I filtered through many other options before deciding on Salesmate and am really happy with my choice!

Pros

The support team is awesome! The product has a full set of features at a fair price.
It was pretty easy to set up and customize. They helped me set up a mobile # to use for work, and all calls, emails and texts are tracked completely and automatically! I carry one device with clear separation of work and personal. I have caught the attention of my management and co-workers as being uber-organized even on the week I was given (3x) the leads I was supposed to receive.

Cons

I don't try to attach files in the software. I create separate job folders to hold all my forms and pictures.

There is some functionality with time tracking and calendar integration that I think they are working on, but it's not here yet. I'm eager to be able to further customize the initial dashboard screen. I don't want to build custom reports on pages that I need to select or dig into. That defeats the point of a dashboard.

Robert D.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Great newcomer to the CRM market

Reviewed on 08/12/2019

Overall, we have enjoyed using Salesmate. I'd recommend it.

Pros

We're really enjoying Salesmate's automation features. We also like how simple the pipeline is to use.

Cons

Every now and then we do see a few bugs. This is a newcomer to the market and we find that they're working through a few hiccups, but those bugs have never actually affected our operations. Mostly visual stuff on the platform.

Jen B.

Functionality and Support

Reviewed on 28/08/2018

I've been able to be more productive, follow up with more customers in a timely manner, and close more deals because of Salesmate! It's priced well, especially for a start up company, like me, and I truly feel they care about your overall success, both with the CRM as well as your business.

Pros

I pick companies to work with based on their functionality and support. Is this software going to enhance my business and can I reach someone in a timely manner if I need assistance? The answer is YES with Salesmate! I can do things now with Salesmate that I only wished I could do on other CRMs. It is a seemingly robust system, and although a fairly new company, they are making system enhancements along the way, on the back end, and these system changes or upgrades do not negatively impact me. The best feature of Salesmate, however, is their IT support. Wow!! They're amazing! They instantly respond to the online chat feature and will ask you if they can remotely take over your screen if you're in a bind. For this reason alone, I will continue to support Salesmate. 5 stars!!

Cons

A little cumbersome in some ways. Intuitive in some aspects and a little confusing with other modules. Good thing there's tech support! Their IT support is top notch!

Juan C.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Salesmate help to complete our goals

Reviewed on 02/06/2020

Is great tool for our sales team

Pros

Easy to use, I can send and track emails to the customers or potential customer on real time. Help me to create sales goals, and complete them, since is very easy to follow up. Easy to use deal and lead generator

Cons

I can not email if the company is not created

Response from Salesmate

Thank you for this positive review. We have reached out to you personally to see how we can improve what you mentioned in the cons section. We want to make sure that we continue to improve based on your feedback.

Alan P.

I am blown away by the combination of simplicity and power. Salesmate has it all, seriously.

Reviewed on 03/08/2017

automatic automation - emails come in and go out the way they always do - by the thousands - The difference is now this intelligent program is catching on and realizing which e-mails pertain to what client I am working with - beyond that it identifies when it should send a message out on my behalf staying in touch with certain people. It integrates very well with GMail and Chrome - It's extremely easy to set up and truthfully Salesmate has THE best customer service team bar none. That is truly the benefit. Oh- I almost forgot, it's insanely cheap.
My experience with CRMs is the same everytime - there is that period of greasing the right wheels and getting used to some differences in how everything is done. Truly Salesmate has the best Customer Service in technology period.

Pros

I can't believe how simple it is to conduct my business the way I usually did but now it's automatically being organized, sorted, and behaviors are suggested for following up. It's truly better than a personal assistant. I have tripled my productivity in the short time I've had Salesmate - I'm just glad I got in while it is still cheap - it's seamless.

Zora Z.

very convenient and easy CRM with all the necessary features, quick and professional support

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

pleasant environment (backoffice), simplicity, and speed in use, professional support

Pros

I have tried many CRMs over the past 2 years, but this one suits me best with simplicity, clarity, a pleasant for the eye and very easy to adjust system, everything is easy and fast, there are all the systems that people need to manage contacts and emailing - and it doesn't have to pay the absurd money that some systems have. And if something does not work, support work immediately and successfully. And not only via chat, also personally via skype with shared screen.

Cons

Because everything works perfectly and easily, one has higher expectations of the system because the support listens and adapts the system to the needs of customers, so I would like to see more modifications in the synchronization of emails. At this point, there is just a simple synchronization like everywhere, but I believe that the development will continue, and that will soon be a progress.