Paycor

Barry K.
  • Industry: Government Relations

paycor4more

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

It has tabs that show time worked and Sick leave and vacation pay and is well organized and easy to view no issues just glitchy mobile site for Android

Pros

Time tracking is easy and I like the site layout much better than ADP

Cons

Only thing I disliked it if you don't use the app the mobile site is very glitchy and needs work. I use often while doing contracts for Intermed

Joanie B.

Paycor for the Win

Reviewed on 05/05/2022

We have been able to reduce paperwork and personnel tracking, automate hiring and onboarding, quickly process payroll, manage timekeeping, and process performance reviews and merit increases with ease.

Pros

Paycor has been a fabulous tool for our overall HRIS and Payroll needs. It has made our HR department run so much more smoothly.

Cons

We had to implement our "Go Live" during COVID so we did not have any onsite support as we had originally planned

Mary J.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Paycor - lacks customer service

Reviewed on 02/06/2022

Lack of Customer Service was the main reason leaving Paycor. I used to have to figure a lot of things out myself because I got misinformed from a client service rep or different/conflicting info from reps. I would get a different rep each time I called/there was a lot of turnover. The reps also didn’t seem to be trained as well. They could answer simple questions, but not if I had a complicated one. Also, ACA was REALLY time consuming and cumbersome.

Pros

The positives of Paycor is that the system is easy to navigate, I liked the colors/format, and really liked the way I could build any report I wanted and it was easy to play around with the formats. I also liked that the payroll reports about populated with each payroll and I could pull them at any time.

Cons

I had talked to reps several times about the issues I had with the lack of customer service, emails not being returned, the 401k file options, GL issues, etc. and there didn't seem to be changes. I would go in the back end of the program to fix things myself (like GL, enter deductions, earnings, etc.) just to get it done. In payroll world you can't be waiting around for responses and you need reps that know the product. With Proliant... I have one payroll rep, one Benefits, rep, and one GL rep.

Ryan M.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Paycor Review

Reviewed on 12/03/2022

Overall, very positive experience. Website timeouts are an issue, but the ease of use is a good trade off.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the ability to onboard users. Very straightforward. Non-technical folks can use this product easily.

Cons

Integration options are somewhat limited. The site often times out and time cards have to be manually adjusted often.

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

Easier to use. Better for the skillset of our HR team

ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

cost, ease of use, overall platform.
Matthew Q.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Handy Sign in Tool

Reviewed on 15/06/2022

Overall, I've had very little trouble with Paycor. I am able to log in successfully especially if I am close to WiFI. I am also able to take time off and print my pay stubs with ease. I also like having the option to print my W2s at tax time. I wish there was an offline capability to log in so once you did come near your work work WiFi, it would clock you in at your original punch time.

Pros

Clocking into work by phone is as modern as it gets. Just a few clicks and your logged in for work. You can still do it by desktop (a good option if your phone is out of order or has a dead battery), but the phone is still more convenient. It also shows your location, proving you were at work or very close to it should doubts arise.

Cons

If you're an area where your mobile data and your work WiFI dont' reach (deadspot), it can be hard to log in. You either miss a punch or you get the "circle death" and app locks up.

Courtney C.
  • Industry: Banking

Guess what day it is…. Payday

Reviewed on 28/06/2022

I haven’t really had any problems with pay or! The app is functional. It’s pretty simple to understand. I mainly used it to see how much I would be paid on payday!

Pros

The app was easy to use. I liked how our w2s were on there each year. I liked the circle graph of what went where from your paycheck.

Cons

I forever had to change my password, and that was not a easy task let me tell you. The app would have been so much better if I was able to see my hours throughout the week. Instead of just seeing how my paystubs.

Aurea B.

Paycor User

Reviewed on 20/05/2022

Didn't need to contact my HR for much. Best HR on my phone ever!!!

Pros

The every day punch in and out, I could use the App so I could do it over my phone. Track my timesheet, schedule vacations, or dr appointments. W-2 were handled by Paycor and I received mine on time to do my my taxes. Super useful and super user friendly.

Cons

Nothing really, very useful and user friendly. Always available on my computer on my app.

Amber B.

Paycor

Reviewed on 10/05/2022

I've enjoyed my time using payor with no bad experiences.

Pros

I enjoy the fact you are able to view on a daily basis and view for the whole week. I love having my paystubs so easily available.

Cons

I feel personally that everything is pretty straight forward and easy to use.

Peter T.
  • Industry: Accounting

Paycor is very simple to use

Reviewed on 07/05/2022

Pros

Easy to navigate and reports are easy to pull. I also like when processing payroll the "grid" is very easy to many any changes.

Cons

customer services is horrible. They take 48 hours to get back to you.

Jamie S.
  • Industry: Sports

Payroll automation by Paycor

Reviewed on 31/05/2022

Makes everything a breeze from time tracking to HR management.

Pros

Availability of self-service payroll management tools eradicate manual procedures such as employee reimbursement.

Cons

No negative vibe about this robust payroll automation software.

Heather C.

Great payroll software

Reviewed on 25/05/2021

I used Paycor for two years for payroll and time reporting. The system did very well. I would have stayed with them if their HRIS was better.

Pros

The time and attendance and payroll functionalities are fantastic. Easy to use for both admins and employees. Robust reporting features. Employee profiles easy to use. Able to track 401k loans by setting goals.

Cons

HRIS features were not as robust as other platforms. Document storage was a big downfall as uploads were only saved by date of upload. No customization at all. There was no ability to create electronic workflows for setting up/terminating access when multiple roles (HR, IT, Payroll, etc.) had parts to play in the process.
My other dislike was my rep changed multiple times and I was not informed of the change. I would send emails with no response; finally call customer service (which took up to 2 hours to reach someone) and then to be told my rep changed.

PurelyHR, Namely, BambooHR, SentricHR, BirdDog, Eddy and OnePoint HCM

We moved out of a PEO.

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

I did not choose to continue with Paycor when moving to a full HRIS, but wanted to share my experience with their payroll functions.
Danielle N.

Stuck with disappointment

Reviewed on 24/06/2020

I am very torn. I do like the system and feel like there are a lot of functions to take advantage of, however because the customer service is so poor I can not get help to utilize them to the full extent. Also I am disgusted by their billing department, I don't understand why I cannot get answers on what I am expected to pay for and why it changes each week.

I honestly want to look for something different, but I feel stuck since we just went through the transfer last year. I have 150 employees and I don't want to put them through another change so quickly. I would change if I could and I would not recommend this to anyone.

This is my last hope to try to get someone's attention, 4 months ago I expressed all my frustration with the sales people and was hopeful for some change, but nothing has changed.

Pros

I really like the payroll function of the software, it is very easy to set up and run payroll. Also the user side of things is very simple and available in Spanish.

Cons

Billing is inconsistent and uninformative, you ask questions and cannot get a direct or clear answer, I think it is very fair to be asking what I am paying for. Which then leads to the other worst function for this company which is customer service, I have been working on a billing question about delivery fees for over a month now, I have now had to ask 3 different people which include the sales people that sold me on Paycor.

I have been working on getting a user simple access to review our time cards and it is taking 3 weeks now. I called the support team, they told me it was fixed (it was not). I then created a case number by reaching out to through their support email, a week later I had to follow up with another phone call and they told me they had not even started working on this, so I had to sit on the phone for an hour while they worked on it.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! It is great to hear that you are enjoying your Paycor experience. Have a great day!

Andrew T.

Link Business Strategy with Individual Objectives, Measurement and Performance Reviews

Reviewed on 27/04/2020

We wanted a system to easily allow us to execute our Business Strategy through the OKR mechanism and link these to our individual Performance Planning and Review for staff. 7Geese fits that bill.

Pros

7Geese makes implementing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) in your business fast and efficient. It compliments this with integration to Performance Reviews and other feedback mechanisms to create a holistically mechanism to integrate Business Objective setting with staff alignment and engagement.

It's simple to use and the interface is fast.

Cons

OKRs are a great way to set goals and align staff. Initiatives, which are the strategic steps to get to the Objective, need to be understood and tracked. 7Geese does not have a mechanism for this yet. If it did, it would be almost perfect.

It would also be great if the software had better 'at a point' reporting on OKRs, so that more traditional static monthly status reports could be generated.

Perdoo, Workboard and 15Five

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

Workboard was an amazing product and has some extremely powerful capability to link in existing systems to track progress on initiatives (the doing actions to deliver the outcomes for OKRs). In fact, it has more capability than 7Geese. However, for our staff, Workboard was complex to use and the interface was slow. We found it very difficult to get buy in from staff to use the system. 7Geese is simpler and faster, a huge benefit for user adoption. 7Geese was also slightly more attractive price wise.

Workboard

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

7Geese balanced functionality, usability and price the best. While there were more powerful products (Workboard) and cheaper products (15 Five), 7Geese hit the sweet spot in our purchasing review giving us the most value for the price we are paying.
Anne K.

Great tool for managing OKRs, 1/1's, team feedback

Reviewed on 21/04/2020

Overall - great - use it daily and track a lot of my people related things in 7Geese.

Pros

7Geese is a great solution for many things - particularly managing OKR's which is what was our driving motivation in moving from another provider to 7Geese. There are a few items which would make reporting easier, but for the most part, the OKR process is really easy and very dynamic and functional.

I also manage my 1/1 agendas through 7Geese and this is generally a pretty straightforward way of having both manager and staff person easily keep track of items to be discussed and notes during the meeting.

You can use a variety of pre-populated templates for feedback, or create your own. I use this function for a weekly update from my team. The main thing I wish for here is that it be able to be scheduled to go out with reminders when people haven't completed, but otherwise, this is also a great tool to get feedback and be able to respond within the platform.

Reviews are a bit clunky, but this process has improved a lot in the last year. Since we like to do 360's, it can be hard as this functionality doesn't exist and you have to use a combination of review forms and/or feedback forms to complete.

Support team responsiveness is great. Training videos are helpful. Overall, really love using 7Geese.

Cons

As noted above - reviews are clunky without an easy way to do 360's.

Kimberly H.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Used for 2+ years

Great ATS gone silent

Reviewed on 04/11/2019

I absolutely LOVED Newton. I was introduced to Newton in 2016 at one company and loved it so much, I selected it for implementation at another company in 2018. The selection, evaluation and onboarding process was nearly flawless for a company that size and at the time, that new to an ATS. That company still uses Newton today. However, I hear that their calendar of improvements and upgrades have declined dramatically.

However, when I went out on my own, of course, my logical choice was Newton! I contacted them four separate times with not one call/text/email back. Such a shame to see a great company ignore one of it's greatest fans. They have recently been purchased by Paycor as a part of a bigger group of solutions. I hope they get back on track with their roots of excellent customer service and forward-thinking product development.

Pros

Ease of use for "non-recruiters" (end users)
Templates
Ease of application for candidates
Clear and readable dashboard for all users

Cons

At the time I was using Newton- there were no issues. Their CRM was non-existent (maybe in play now), but we were told that texting and a more robust CRM were in play.
Now- Unresponsive to an avid fan- never called me back!

and Hireology

and Hireology

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

Quality and ease of use Price Contract flexibility- month to month.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Payroll software that meets business needs

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Paycor has helped me become more efficient in process payroll, tracking time cards and running third party reports.

Pros

The report functionality is fantastic. I like having the ability to customize reports, this saves me a lot of time. I also like the ease of the software and the great customer service Paycor provides.! Paycor also continues to listen to customer feedback and make improvements.

Cons

I like all the functions of Paycor, this isn't anything I dislike but the onboarding doesn't really work for us since we don't hire on an every month basis. I couldn't justify the cost but if we did I would definitely use it.

Paycom

Functionality and cost

ADP TotalSource

Cost and functionality
Sheryl L.
  • Industry: Plastics

Easy to use payroll software

Reviewed on 25/06/2019

I have been using Paycor for about 20 years and have been pleased with them since the first day I started using the software.

Pros

Paycor offers many benefits inside their payroll software package. The feature I value the most is the ability to track employee hours in different departments and set up each department in separate general ledger accounts. This allows me to easily transfer my payroll data into my financial software. This is a huge time saving feature for me. Whenever I need to call customer service, they are knowledgeable and address any issues I may have in a timely manner. I do not usually need to call for customer support because the software is so user friendly that under normal circumstances I can handle everything on my own. I do not even consider moving to another program because of the ease of use and affordability Paycor's software offers.

Cons

There is not really anything I don't like about the software. Sometimes I wish I could get by without having to use my mouse while entering my payroll but there are a few items on the screen that can not be chosen without switching from keystrokes to the mouse.

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

ADP was overpriced for the service I was getting at the time.

ADP TotalSource

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

The ability to assign general ledger numbers to departments and the ability to code my employee hours into multiple departments and the fact that I can enter all the payroll data myself without having to use a CSR.
Kathy M.
  • Industry: Insurance

Best Payroll System

Reviewed on 25/06/2019

Our company was using ADP when I joined in 2016. I started looking for a new service immediately.
Paycor is extremely user friendly. Managing employee records is faster, you can access reports quickly. Customer Service is outstanding! Very knowledgeable and friendly group of account specialists. Also the implementation process was smooth and I felt very prepared when we went live.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, payroll processing made easy and reports options.

Cons

While there are a ton of topics not everything in the HELP too not everything is to find. Once you do find what you are looking for there's a how to video which is helpful. I don't think it's easy to navigate the help guide. I also find that setting up new earnings/deduction codes could be easier.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise and Paychex Flex

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

Worst system I've ever worked in. No ease of use on any function!

ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

Paycor provided the best demo, best price for what we were looking for with options that we could add later and again ease of use.
Janel V.

Excellent customer service, beautiful and easy to use (previous NimbleSchedule user)

Reviewed on 26/10/2017

Pros

We heavily depend on Ximble for our scheduling and time clocking system, and more for the latter. Ximble has features that other similar platforms do not offer which we mostly use: the automatic deduction of unpaid breaks in the payroll report, automatically generating timesheets/payroll reports, and the time clocking app for tablets and smartphones.

The interface is beautiful, looks fresh and modern. It seemed well thought of and well planned, considering the ease of use and an overall pleasant experience.

Customer Service: I think this is the BEST feature. Customer service seems to be the top priority. There is always someone available to talk to for questions and support. I never had to wait so long for a response and the responses are always thoughtful, accurate, courteous, professional and satisfactory. I have had some really BIG issues with Ximble (and NimbleSchedule) in the past but my concerns were taken seriously and immediate actions were done. It really is very important for us to be able to connect with someone when issues arise.

Overall: Ximble is ever-growing and always open to changes and suggestions. It's not a system that is set in stone and it is willing to accommodate users to make the best experience and offer the best service possible. I am impressed with the quick responses and support it gives users. I think it's worth the money to have this kind of support than just handing me a software and have to deal with it myself!

Cons

The switch from NimbleSchedule to Ximble wasn't as smooth as I hoped. I expected at least the bare minimum of having all NimbleSchedule features in Ximble and then more. I loved NimbleSchedule but there were issues that Ximble was able to fix so I'm not complaining! Every new software needs some adjustment period and I think I've overcome this and has learned to like Ximble so far.

Because we heavily rely on the payroll reports that Ximble generates for us, it is a pain to print each report for all of our 64 employees one by one. IT would be ideal if there is an option to print all timesheets with just one click of a button (like NimbleSchedule did). We prefer the layout of the reports through the website and not the exported CSV version which looks a lot more cluttered and not easy to read.

I would also prefer for fewer pages to load when clicking on buttons to save on time. (Saving time is always a plus for me). Example: When clicking "add clock in", instead of having to open a whole new page, it would be beneficial if the same page enabled a box to add this information.

The "notes" section feature on the payroll report was removed but this is a vital component of our payroll reports. I requested if they can consider returning this feature.

A few bugs here and there that I would always bring to Ximble's attention to get fixed and they get on it quick!

Could be more user-friendly and intuitive.

Ty W.

Excellent scheduling and employee management software

Reviewed on 04/11/2016

NimbleSchedule provides an excellent tool for business owners like myself to schedule employees and track clock-in and clock-out times.

PROS:
Features:
They have a lot of robust features that allow us to run reports and have a snapshot of who was late or absent for each pay period, check what breaks employees are taking, etc.

QR code time clocking:
NimbleSchedule also offers the ability to clock in and out with a QR code that employees have from their NimbleSchedule phone app. We printed each employees QR code and put it with their door keycard on a lanyard keycard holder. Then we have a tablet near the front desk so employees can come in the door, hold their badge up to the tablet and clock in. Then do the same when they leave to clock out.

Tablet Admin App:
As mentioned previously, they have an admin side mobile app that uses the front camera on a tablet or mobile device that employees can use to scan their QR code and clock in or out. It works great and positioning that near the doors to our office really helps employees not forget to clock in or out and causing more work for our office admin.

Support:
Amazing support and nearly always available via live chat when logged in on the back-end

CONS:
Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desktop version. However, in the mobile app there is no way to restrict that so we had to disable clocking in or out from the mobile app. It's really not a huge deal since they can use their QR code and clock with the tablet but it would be a nice feature to have.

Overall scoring:
4.5/5 - highly recommended. NimbleSchedule works for nearly all of our needs and rarely has issues. Couple that with their AMAZING support and it is a clear winner.

Pros

Features:

QR code time clocking:

Tablet Admin App:

Support:

Rachel R.
  • Industry: Public Safety

Overall, Nimbleschedule has been great

Reviewed on 18/01/2016

For a while now, the ability to track coverage for our EMS staff was a bit scattered. We never had problems with the actual scheduling -- we have a set schedule that pretty much never changes -- however it was becoming increasingly difficult to track when one person was covering for someone else's shift. It became a game of texting, guessing and questioning who was covering for whom." It was getting confusing and needed some serious help.

Being a small town volunteer organization, we don't have a lot of money to spend. So finding an inexpensive solution that was also very easy for some not-so-tech-savvy people to use was key. Nimbleschedule fits the bill perfectly. I am very surprised at how many of my members actually use it.

Though I do have a few items that I wish were different, overall Nimbleschedule has been a wonderful tool for our service.

Pros

*Fairly easy to use - One you get a hang for what certain features do, it is very easy to use and a schedule can be set up pretty quickly. I can do a year's worth of scheduling for a dozen people in about a half an hour.

*The app and web consoles are both very easy to interpret - Adding people to the schedule means I have to pay for them to use the app, whether they use it or not. The app and website are so easy for them to use, I am surprised how many of them say they actually use it regularly.

*Lots of customization - I love all of the information it allows me to enter about my staff. The ability to turn certain notifications on and off for each individual is great too. It is completely customizable, which is great.

*Announcements/SMS texts - Group texts are great, but can get messy when everyone starts replying. The announcements feature has been great. I use it to let people know about large span schedule changes, training opportunities and general housekeeping notes. The extra $1 per person per year is completely worth it for everyone to get a text when I post a schedule change or announcement.

Cons

*Inability to turn certain features off - Since our service relies on coverage, we cannot just request time off. The shift needs to be traded. I wish I could turn off the "request time off" feature so that it doesn't get used at all.

*Positions do not automatically update - I have several members licensed at an MFR level. Last year I had 1, and this year will have more who's license will increase to an EMT-Basic level. When I change their position in their profile, it does not automatically update on the schedule. I may be doing something wrong, but the only thing I have found I can do to get them to show at their new level is to delete their schedule and re-enter it.

*Inability to create overnight/multi-day shifts - This is probably my biggest drawback about Nimbleschedule. Admittedly we have some pretty weird schedules. Most of my shifts are overnight and all-weekend shifts. The weekend shifts span 60 hours, and overnights are from 6 PM to 6 AM. As it stands now, in order for a shift to accurately span multiple days on the schedule, multiple shifts need to be created. It would be very helpful to be able to enter dates as well as times for shift start and end times, so that I am not creating 12 different shifts (4 different shifts (Fri night, Sat, Sun and Mon morning) for 3 people) for every weekend.

Jennifer S.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Good software solution with room for growth

Reviewed on 21/09/2019

Overall I think it is a great business solution and time saver. The information captured and stored is very helpful for reporting and I am able to instantly generate useful information. I also appreciate that they are consistently making improvements and evolving the software to best meet the needs of their clients. There are options available to make suggestions and follow them along the process of review through implementation.

Pros

We use multiple features within the Paycor platform ( payroll, benefits enrollment, time and attendance and reporting . I find them all to be helpful, although, some are better functioning than others. For payroll processing and new hire onboarding Paycor has been a great solution. All I need to enter upon hiring a new person is their name and email and the onboarding process is initiated. Our employee information is now more up-to-date and accurate not to mention the time that is saved with manual entry.

Cons

For us the attendant solution and customer support would be areas for improvement. We have a non-standard set up for time and attendance which causes some confusion and manual entry. Although, I typically can get a hold of customer support within a few minutes many times I find explaining our problem and getting it resolved takes several emails and can take days/weeks. Additionally I find having dedicated tech-support to be more cumbersome then general support. Most times I find our individual contact is not available and there is a decent amount of turnover making dedicated team members seem irrelevant.

• Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Payroll, Attendance Tracking & Benefits Made Easy!

Reviewed on 19/02/2015

Pros

It's hard to pick out a single thing. The ease of the payroll processing is so nice. I really like that I can access the employee record from the pay data grid. This gives the ability to view an employee's earnings and deductions, figure out what might need to be adjusted, make the adjustment right in the pay data grid, and recalculate the check!
The time and attendance is a great tool for tracking time off and scheduling different leaves for our staff, and it's easy to make a change to the reason or day if needed. The HR piece of Paycor has simplified things for me in that I have changed our benefits to an online enrollment (fabulous). I've utilized the forms and documents section for a central location to refer all employees to, and the company news lets me put time sensitive materials on there.
Paycor has been very easy to work with and extremely helpful. I like having a specialist for each piece of the product; I can call and present my problem without having to be passed to five different departments. They are prompt in resolving my problem and very courteous.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to create quizzes to send out to employees that can be tracked on their employee records. I currently use the surveys for some of this but wish there was more functionality with the surveys. We are now using the performance review portion, and I wish there was a way to exclude the weights since we don't use them, although I did find a workaround.

Tami W.

Not just the product, the employees care!

Reviewed on 25/10/2016

Paycor has exceeded my expectations time and time again. The customer service is fantastic! Having a dedicated specialist for each application makes things so easy when I have a question. This saves time on having to ask the question and risk being transferred to someone else. My specialists are always so kind and helpful, they are very patient and do all they can to help me.

Paycor is also a company that listens to the customers. Not all companies have the same needs but with Paycor you have the ability to make suggestions for changes and they really do monitor these and make changes. Every quarter they have updates of things they have changed or improved. It is nice to have a company that strives to make it customers jobs easier.

The software itself is easy to navigate and use. I have found the reporting feature to be of great value. I have several reports that need to be customized, this includes the order of the columns, adding formulas and sub-strings, to detailed employee information. My specialist helped me create a report for our workers compensation audit which saved me over 8 hours of work! I have also been able to customize reports that I need to run once a year, it is so nice to just be able to go in an hit "run report" and it's done.

Paycor also saved me a lot of time and concern last year with the 1095 forms. My specialist worked with me to ensure all the information was correct and then Paycor took care of the rest. What a relief that was, I didn' t have to worry about missing any deadlines or mailings.

If you aren't using a payroll provider or you are looking for a different one I would strongly encourage you to contact Paycor as they are definitely a top notch company!

Pros

The ability to run custom reports, the ease of the software

Kristin H.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Overall a Helpful Product For our Business

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

I really like the Perform HR. Also, whenever I have to call the support team, they've always been very friendly and helpful.

Pros

I like that each employee has their own profile where we can store all of their information including performance reviews, disciplinary action, compensation information...everything is right there that I need for the employee. It's pretty simple to use, too.

Cons

The Time and Attendance feature was most challenging for me to learn and navigate, but once I got it, after numerous calls and emails from support, I understand it better and it's fine. Figuring out how to run reports was most challenging for me.