WellnessLiving Reviews

WellnessLiving

Write a Review!
Business management for the health & fitness industry

4.3/5

474 Reviews for UK Users

Chris
Chris

Migrated from MindBody, not happy with pricing, app, limitations on billing, Ezidebit fees,...

Reviewed on 11/01/2018

Streamlined my business and this software are integrated with my website, Facebook, a customised app, just to say the least.

Pros

Graphical interface, simplicity with managing a class, group sessions and appointments. Switching from MindBody was so easy as functionality appears to be similar but in almost every service, much better! They make it simple! Sending SMS or txt messages within Australia is included, well free, as it's bundled in my monthly fee. My team have all picked up how to use the new platform without any formal training! The support is responsive and quick, reporting is fantastic and I am finding new reports even now to help me with managing and running my business. There seems to be a higher level of knowledge within the WellNess Living support teams also, rather than just basic call centre people at MindBody that don't seem to know the product and escalate almost every time you call. I initially thought I would save money by switching to Wellness Living, and I certainly have, but I have also tightened up my cash flow thanks to the enhanced functionality, with my staff more empowered to ensure clients are paid up as well as the app allowing for very easy payment of outstanding balances in just a few clicks. Payment plan functionality is new and fantastic, so I can't forget to bill a client say every week to pay off a past debt or lump sum payment over a period of time. The interface for MindBody is old school and the accounts section gave me a headache, often with clients confused with receipts and invoices. Far prefer the new colourful graphical interface and the simplicity!

Cons

I thought being in Australia would cause concerns with support queries due to my time zone, however, the online knowledge base has been fantastic with short videos to show how to do things and because the support team have been fast, combined with having an easy transition to this new platform, I cant say this has been a real problem. I didn't realise how much I could learn from short video's, and so quickly. The customisable SMS's and emails required a little work to suit my business. I personalised the new client 'Welcome SMS' to include a direct link to a page on my website as well as include a link to an app for the "Gift Receipt" SMS and email, but I guess this would be more setup / configuration concerns that one would go through initially?

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Chris! Thanks for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we understand that your success is our success, and that business owners like yourself need your management software to work perfectly for and with your business, no matter where you are in the world. That is why we have put so much energy into creating the right solution with the right features for you, and making sure that everything always works exactly how you need to grow your business in the direction you want. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to helping you streamline your business even more in the coming months!

Elizabeth

All-In-One Booking System

Reviewed on 20/03/2024

I appreciate Wellness Living’s customer service. As a business owner with a looooong to-do list, I love that Wellness Living makes our booking platform easy for myself and for our users. All the options available are also exceptional.

Pros

I love that Wellness Living includes so many of the features that I would have to pay more for on other platforms. Also, I feel like technology can easily overwhelm me and I find WL very user friendly.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches during upgrades, but they are taken care of quickly.

Vagaro and Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

What was included in the basic package out-beat the competitors by far.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for your glowing review of WellnessLiving. Your feedback truly means the world to us and serves as a testament to our ongoing commitment to providing top-notch service and innovative solutions.

We're thrilled that you find WellnessLiving to be the perfect all-in-one booking system at an affordable price. Our goal is to provide comprehensive features that simplify your business operations while remaining user-friendly. Your recognition of our platform's simplicity in a tech-heavy world means the world to us.

Regarding the occasional glitches during upgrades, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Our dedicated team works tirelessly to promptly address any issues that arise, if you’re ever experiencing issues reach us at [email protected].

Once again, thank you for your kind words and ongoing support. If there's anything more we can do to enhance your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Anthony S

Tara
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Avoid! Waste of time and money!

Reviewed on 14/05/2024

When I first looked at WellnessLiving they were way too expensive. They call me to tell me they have drastically dropped their prices so I met with them and it seemed like a good fit.
I met once with an onboarding specialist and she told me to log into my account with the login info given to me in an email and gave me her contact info, did a short demo and gave me some homework to do to set up the system on the back end in my account before our next session.

After our meeting I try to login and I cannot get into my account. I quickly learn that they extremely poor customer service. I email the onboarding specialist and it takes her over 36 hours to reply and then says she doesn't regularly check the email she gave me during our 1st call. When I tried to call her and tech support, no one answered the phone.

I have asked that they refund 4 days ago because I haven't used their service nor do I want to because their customer service is so poor. No response in 4 days! Avoid!!

Pros

Unsure because I never got to use it as I couldn't get into my account.

Cons

Lack of customer service and professionalism
Being billed for a service I haven't used and no one returns calls or emails

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Tara,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the issues you've experienced. At WellnessLiving, we aim to deliver a seamless experience, and it's clear we missed the mark this time.

We understand your frustration, and agree that taking 36 hours to get back to you is unacceptable. We’re taking steps to enhance response time and ensure more effective communication to prevent future issues.

We have left you several voicemails and are eagerly awaiting your response to process your refund, rest assured we’re committed to resolving this promptly.

Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve and provide better service. We hope to have another chance to meet your business needs and show you the true value of WellnessLiving.

Warm regards,

Anthony Spagnuolo (Customer Advocate)

Natalie
  • Industry: Sports

I'm glad we made the switch.

Reviewed on 15/02/2024

The set up was quite easy, and the experience has been great. We had a few hiccups along the way but I have learned through these with the help of the Wellness Living support team, who is always available to help.

Pros

The entire system is very intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

I don't think we had anything we didn't like.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Dear Natalie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear that you've found our system intuitive and easy to use. It's fantastic to know that your onboarding process went smoothly and that you've had a great experience overall.

We truly appreciate your kind words about our support team. At WellnessLiving, we strive to provide exceptional customer service, and we're delighted to hear that our team was able to assist you effectively.

It's wonderful to hear that you're loving the many features our platform offers! We've designed our software with simplicity and functionality in mind, so it's fantastic to hear that you're finding it easy to navigate.

Remember, if you ever need assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] or give us a call and leave a voicemail. Our dedicated support team is always here to help you make the most of our platform.

Anthony S

Lisa
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Grateful for Wellness Living

Reviewed on 25/01/2023

Pros

I really appreciate how robust the platform is without it being too complicated to navigate.

Cons

As with all softwares, it doesn't always do exactly what I'd hope for it to. I also find that some members have challenges navigating the software for anything other than classes. (ie. appointments, special events, etc.)

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Thank you for the amazing review Lisa. It's great to have the peace of mind knowing that your business software is easy to use for everyone on your staff and for your clients, even if they're not tech savvy. It's true that some of the other software platforms like Mindbody have a lot of the features we have, but the problem is that they're very complicated to use! You have to spend hours on end learning the ins and outs and then training your staff members. Then you have the same problem teaching your clients and helping them with their bookings and managing their accounts! WellnessLiving is a lot newer and specifically designed for ease-of-use, so that means less of your valuable time spent working on your software and more time with your business. I see you mentioned some challenges with appointments or special events and I am really interested in knowing how we can improve our software for your business. The reason I ask, is that for years now we've been building features into the software based on what our customers have been requesting and I'm wondering if this may be something we can help with too. There's no cost for this but we do it to help make our software better, which helps your business succeed and that helps us grow. Whenever you have a few minutes this week please head onto our Community Forum (adding a link below) or send us an email to [email protected] and I'm really confident we can provide some solutions for you. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving, Lisa!

Simon

Wellness Living Review

Reviewed on 15/08/2022

Good experience generally. Some problems with processing payments which left me without cash flow for a period of time which was inconvenient.

Pros

Definitely for the management of scheduling. Text reminders and email confirmations are very handy.

All employees can access the schedule easily

Cons

Just really getting to know the features of the software so cannot suggest any further features that should be included.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Not sure. Initially my business partner chose Wellness. She has since left the partnership and the relationship is a little frosty. I did not think to ask at the time why she chose wellness

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Simon,

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with WellnessLiving. Nowadays it's just so important that you have all the tools you need to support your studio, easily accessible in one place for your staff. The automations are especially useful because they do things for you without any input required. You just set it up one time, and it's like you have a dedicated office manager sending your clients email and text confirmations, 24/7. We're also really big on support because sometimes there is no substitute for having expert technical assistance available to you, whenever you need it. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team if you're ever having issues with processing payments or any other part of the software. We are committed to your success and we're always here to provide you with the solutions you're looking for. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Sam N. (Customer Advocate)

Masha
Masha
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

A good start … not perfect

Reviewed on 26/03/2022

I’m happy I found WellnessLiving for my client management system for my business. The leadership team is super friendly (Canadians duh!) and helpful. Matt, my sales rep is always willing to help out, reach out to the support team and offer. Hand. I have lots of questions and they are always happy to help.
The system itself is not as perfect as I want it to be wfor the type of mobile yoga business that I have but there are SOME workarounds that I’m willing to cope with. There is a HUGE learning curve and it’s not as intuitive as I hoped it would be. I had to do a LOT of trial and error and work with support.
The emailing system is lacking in options and it’s hard to set up. If you want to add a photo into your email, you need to go to an external site to add that photo. It’s just cumbersome with all these “work-arounds”. The google calendar integration is glitchy and is not a 2-way integration and doesn’t work in the way I want it to.

Bottom line, it’s a nice BASIC system with lots of improvement still to be made. But they are willing to make them and they listen to the feedback and slowly adding features.

Pros

It’s A good basic software for scheduling and sending auto reminders to client and staff

Cons

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Masha,

Thank you for the review! We love helping Canadian businesses succeed at WellnessLiving with our all-in-one business management solution. We're totally committed to your success and we actually prefer to take the time to get to know your business so that we can provide you with the support and walk-throughs on how to best use our software for your needs. We're passionate about what we do and you can always count on our support, day in, day out. There are certainly a lot of features in WellnessLiving because it's designed to be an all-in-one solution for all your business needs, from payments to scheduling and more. We're sorry to hear that it wasn't easy learning to use everything, our interface is designed to be as intuitive and easy-to-use as possible but we understand the learning curve is different for everyone and we provide our level of extensive support so if you ever have a question or inquiry you can always get an answer, right away.

Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

Maria

Easy navigation

Reviewed on 09/04/2024

Pros

Functional
Easy navigation
Tutorial is always available

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.
All is working okay

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Dear Maria,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform easy to navigate and functional. Our team works hard to ensure that our tutorials are always available to assist you along the way.

We're delighted that you haven't encountered any issues, and we appreciate your feedback. Should you ever need assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] or give us a call. We're here to help make your experience as seamless as possible.

Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving.

Warm Regards,

Anthony S (Marketing Specialist)

Holly
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Fantastic Customer Service

Reviewed on 09/04/2024

I've been enjoying using it. Especially with the customer service help.

I've been enjoying using it. Especially with the customer service help.

Pros

I am not very good at using programs like this, so I make calls to Wellness Living Customer Support quite often. They are always so helpful! Always fix the problem, and Even email me with what we talked about afterwards just to follow up.

Cons

Some features are hard to find for me sometimes.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Dear Holly,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you've been enjoying using WellnessLiving, and we're especially delighted to know that our customer service team has been able to assist you so effectively.

We understand that navigating new software can sometimes be challenging, but we're here to make it as smooth as possible for you! If you ever need help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] or leave us a voicemail. We'll be more than happy to assist you every step of the way.

Your feedback about some features being hard to find is valuable to us, and we're continuously working on improving our platform to make it even more user-friendly for you.

Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! We're here to support you in your journey towards success.

Warm regards,

Anthony S (Marketing Specialist)

Greg
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Exceptional Onboarding

Reviewed on 13/04/2024

Pros

Wellness Living provided exceptional onboarding during what we expected to be a challenging transition. Their representative was responsive, patient, attentive, and knowledgeable, making for a smooth, stress-free transition.

Cons

My business has unique demands for scheduling.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Greg,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with WellnessLiving. We're thrilled that our onboarding process met your expectations and made for a smooth transition. Our team strives to offer responsive, knowledgeable support to ensure a stress-free experience.

Regarding your unique scheduling demands, we understand the importance of flexibility and customization. Our leading scheduling software is specifically designed for your clients, offering tailored features to meet the needs of your fitness business.

Transitioning to new software can be a challenge, but we are here to make it as seamless as possible. Our specialists tailor the onboarding process to your goals, ensuring smooth data migration and comprehensive training to minimize disruption to your operations.

Thank you again for choosing WellnessLiving. We're excited to continue supporting your business's growth and success!

Best regards,

Anthony S. (Marketing Specialist)

Matt

Wellnessliving Review

Reviewed on 22/09/2021

Overall it has been great. There are little hiccups like with any software, but overall I've been very happy with the product.

Pros

I like the scheduling aspect of the software. It works well both for appointments and class management.

Cons

Some functions take many clicks and steps to complete which take time. It would be nice if they could allow you to submit with default values that are pre-populated which is currently not possible,

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Matt,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted that you like our scheduling interface, it's certainly an important feature for most businesses out there and we did our best to make it easy-to-use while also including the different customization options you need. We appreciate your feedback as we are a customer-centered company and we added a Community Forum as a place for businesses such as yourself to tell us what you think, and to suggest improvements on how we can continue to make our software better! We'd love to hear your thoughts on the forum as it's the best place to elaborate on what enhancements you'd like added and to make your voice heard. The big reason we're here today is because big companies like Mindbody haven't been addressing issues affecting their software and they haven't been listening to their customers, all while the price keeps going up! At WellnessLiving we listen, because your satisfaction is our top priority!

Anthony

I've spent years searching for a software platform that can meet all my needs. I have finally...

Reviewed on 19/08/2022

I run group meditation sessions online. I've spent years searching for a software platform that can meet all my needs. I have finally found it!
Wellness living have been great to deal with. The onboarding process was simple and the on-going support has been amazing.
They are continually bringing out more features and I'm excited for what is to come!

Pros

Wellness Living allows me to manage my clients easily, nurture them with automated emailing, integrate with my website, manage payments. For my clients it is even better. I have also got the white label app, this means I have my own app. I never thought I'd get an app so quickly and so easily. Clients love it! They can watch meditations on demand, book classes, and manage their account.

Cons

FitVID video features and metrics could be improved. I.e. add to favourites, create playlists, improve the view
Custom emails are great but missing some fields

Calendly, Mindbody and Keap

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Wanted better client management Improve customer experience App with library of meditations

Acuity Scheduling

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Anthony,

Thanks for the amazing review! Your kind words really mean a lot to us. There are a lot of software companies out there, but there aren't many that can provide the full all-in-one platform you need to run just about every part of your business. We've got you covered at every step of your client journey from lead/prospect management to online store, recurring payments and the mobile client app to make it really easy for them to check their account, watch videos and make bookings. We're in this for the long haul and it's really important to us that your business is fully equipped to succeed. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team any time you need assistance, and likewise to tell us on our Community Forum about the features or enhancements you'd like to see added to the software in our coming updates. We thank you for choosing WellnessLiving and we're looking forward to our continued success, together!

Susan A. (Customer Advocate)

Mohammad
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

WellnessLiving is the product you need to run your physical life.

Reviewed on 04/03/2023

A great application to use. It has all the requirement. The cost is a bit higher but overall it is good.

Pros

The staff is their asset. The support is really great and you feel they are very comfortable when they talk to you and support you.

Cons

They do not consider complains from the first time unless few people/users raise the flag with the same issue then they would consider that complain and start working on it.

ABC Glofox and Vagaro

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

The support deteriorated. It is not becoming the first option to use for many.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

The application is more user friendly and the interfaces looks better. As a user or when you are surfing the application you both feel you are finding what you are looking for.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Mohammad,

Thanks for the great review, it's awesome to hear that you like working with our support team. We offer substantial Help Center resources for our customers like the Knowledge Base (1000+ articles) and the Community Forum, but sometimes you'll have a question where you want to get an answer right away and there's no substitute for having a knowledge and savvy agent at the ready when you need it.
I'd like to clarify on the part where you mentioned issues with the software. We provide immediate assistance to every customer inquiry, be it a question, an issue or even a complaint on how the software works.
The way our process works is simple: you bring it to our support team, and we provide solutions based on your business needs and the use case. More often than not there's a setting in the backend or a way to it set it up differently which is exactly the type of thing our support team likes to help with.
Frequently, we also get customer requests to enhance the software by adding or improving on certain features. These range from simple tweaks in the interface to entire new features for adding revenue streams. We build a lot of those enhancements with each of our regular updates and we use an upvote system where we prioritize topics that businesses are requesting the most.
Occasionally we also come across instances where a particular feature isn't working as intended, and in those cases our development team fixes it right away - no upvotes required.
We stand out from the competition in many ways but WellnessLiving customer support is what truly sets us apart. Thanks again for the great review.

Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Anna

Great Software, Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 25/09/2023

Customer service is amazing, they truly care about their clients

Customer service is amazing, they truly care about their clients

Pros

Great software, regularly updated with new and helpful functions to grow business

Cons

As with all software, sometimes there are glitches, particularly with the apps.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our software and customer service!

We take pride in providing software that helps businesses thrive, and it's fantastic to know that you appreciate our regular updates and new functions designed to support your business's growth. Remember, we encourage users to share their feedback and ideas on our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/. Your input helps shape the future of our software, ensuring it meets your evolving needs.

We're delighted that you've found value in switching to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. We believe in offering not only great software but also exceptional customer service. Our team is committed to providing the best possible support and ensuring that our clients receive the assistance they need.

But we do understand that software, like any technology, may occasionally encounter glitches. Rest assured, our dedicated team is always working diligently to address any issues promptly and ensure a smooth experience for our users. If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]. You can also visit our Knowledge Base for even more guidance on specific features at: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/

Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving as your business management solution. We're here to support your success and look forward to being part of your journey as you continue to grow and thrive.

Best regards,

Jeremy I. (Customer Advocate)

Melissa

One year with wellness living, so far …

Reviewed on 04/10/2023

Pros

This scheduling tool is very user friendly and intuitive. There are multiple different ways to view the schedule and different ways to do the same thing which makes it easy for everyone to use.

Cons

I’d like to offer hybrid (in person and virtual) classes that are under the same class. Right now we have to do two separate classes.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Melissa,

We truly appreciate your feedback about your experience with our platform. The fact that you find our scheduling tool user-friendly and intuitive is fantastic. You're absolutely right; we've designed it to offer multiple ways to view the schedule, making it convenient for both you and your team.

Regarding your desire to offer hybrid classes (in-person and virtual) under the same class, I'm excited to share that you can achieve this with our FitLIVE and FitVID on Demand integration. FitLIVE allows you to livestream and record classes, while FitVID on Demand lets you create a video library of your classes for clients. This way, you can effortlessly combine in-person and virtual classes under the same class name, providing the ultimate flexibility for your clients.

To set up hybrid classes that combine in-person and virtual sessions under the same class name, our Customer Solutions team is ready to assist you. You can reach out to them at [email protected] to get the guidance you need and streamline the process of offering these classes. They will ensure you can maximize the benefits of our versatile scheduling system.

Additionally, if you ever have more questions or need to explore any other features within our platform, remember that we have a wealth of resources available to you in our Knowledge Base and Community Forum. These platforms are filled with useful information to help answer any additional questions you might have about our software. I've included the links for each platform below.

Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

Once again, thank you for choosing us, Melissa. We're looking forward to many more successful years of partnership with you.

Warm regards,

James J. (Customer Advocate)

Amie

Glad we made the switch

Reviewed on 07/06/2022

Moving from Mindbody to WellnessLiving saved us time, money and most importantly frustration. We have been using the system and watching it continue to evolve for over two years now and I recommend it to anyone who asks.

Pros

customization is a great perk.
user friendly
comprehensive help offering
easy to connect with clients from one platform

Cons

Can be convoluted at the back end which can be confusing...

Zendesk Suite

pricing and efficiency

Mindbody

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Amie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are grateful for such kind words, and we're so excited that your software migration to WellnessLiving from Mindbody has been a success! It's crucial that software migration is a smooth process since it requires customers to trust us with their business to make sure the switch is as seamless as possible. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you and your clients to navigate, while helping you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. Again, we are so happy you've found success using the software and are excited you would recommend WellnessLiving to others. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Rui

Best bang for your buck by far.

Reviewed on 21/09/2022

Very positive. Fantastic communication and support throughout the journey.

Very positive. Fantastic communication and support throughout the journey.

Pros

Fantastic tech support, and constantly updating new features with community forum.

Cons

Can get expensive with multiple locations and sending out lots of SMS

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Rui,

Thanks for the terrific review! We're all about our customers because we recognize that your success, is our success - plain and simple. If we just focus on making your life easier and saving you time through WellnessLiving, you're able to focus more on growing your business and we all win. It's why we have the top notch customer care. We've seen businesses obtain so much leverage out of a short call with support not only because they can get all of their questions answered quickly, but also because our agents love take a deep dive into each 'use case' (as they call it) and provide helpful recommendations based on their knowledge and experience. We developed tools like our Knowledge Base and Community Forum because we're really big on information sharing and we love to keep our users in the loop about things like popular solutions, common issues and new features in the software. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

Marybeth

Wellness Living Studio Review

Reviewed on 14/10/2022

We have been using WellnessLiving for over 3 years to run every aspect of our business. Our clients love using the app to keep track of their schedules and to learn about events.

Pros

Wellness Living is integral to our business. The layout of the class schedule is intuitive to use and our staff can use their mobile devices and the studio computers. Any time we have question or trouble, the Wellness Living technical staff are patient and responsive to our concerns.

Cons

I'd love to see a report with the revenue of each individual class.

Mindbody

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Marybeth,

We appreciate the great review! When software plays such a critical role in your day-to-day operations, it's important that you have a robust platform you can count on to effectively handle important tasks and consistently enhance the client experience. Our all-in-one solution has the tools you need to handle just about any part of your business, from scheduling to client management, payments and more. Interestingly enough, by so closely integrating these systems together we've actually been able to improve ease-of-use. And each layer of complexity we can eliminate helps your clients make more bookings, it helps staff get more done in less time, and it helps boost your bottom line. By the way, we've added reports that track revenue by service, and I believe we'll be able to get you the reporting data you're looking for! Someone from our team will be reaching out to help you pull that data. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Marina A. (Customer Advocate)

Katya

Unacceptable

Reviewed on 03/01/2023

inexcusably poor customer service and their business practices are shady at best making me feel like Im getting scammed by the company.

Pros

The start-up was fine.. after that it was all down hill

Cons

the customer service is TERRIBLE. all they do is lie to you and say that they will call you back and never do.it is impossible to cancel the subscription because you, the owner, have no say in the matter. you have to call up tech support where they will "get back to you" and then never do. I have been trying to cancel for 3 weeks now and have resorted to putting a stop order on my credit card because they refuse to pick up the calls and im assuming now that my number has been put on their watch list as I get sent to voicemail 9/10 times. There is also no way for the owner to remove or edit the first credit card they put in, meaning that you have no ability to cancel your subscription or remove your personal payment information from their database. So basically it's impossible to leave without talking to their staff or canceling your credit card entirely.I wanted to post this so that anyone looking to sign up is warned that once you're in. its hard to get out.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Katya,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. As with many software companies, you have signed up on service agreement for a fixed period of time, and we'll need to get in touch with you directly in order to process any requests for early closure prior to that date. Several members of our team attempted to contact you last week by phone and by email when you submitted your request but unfortunately it seems they weren't able to reach you. Please know that I'd really like to help you with your account and make this right. I've sent you an email, if you can please respond or alternatively email me back at [email protected] and I will see to it that we help you with your account right away.

Naz H. (Customer Advocate)

Michael

Yoga Sol Review of Wellness Living

Reviewed on 29/08/2023

Great solution for our membership, ecommerce, class bookings and more. We are very happy with this software and the availability of support.

Pros

Very intuitive software with functionality for all of our business needs. We love having our own dedicated app and the back office app (Elevate) is a great tool for our staff. Very simple deployment.

Cons

At this point we don't have any serious concerns.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Functionality, personalized app, cost.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Michael,

Many thanks for the great review. We are really happy to hear that you've found WellnessLiving easy to use for you and your staff. Less time learning the software means more time available for helping clients and growing your business. Fortunately the dedicated client app makes it easy for clients to use as well, whenever they're booking services or checking their schedule on the Yoga Sol branded client app. It's like part of your business goes with your clients on their phone wherever they go, so you definitely want the best possible user experience. It's also great to provide another channel for your clients to make purchases online in a platform that's seamlessly integrated to their account, where they can easily manage their bookings, receive notifications and stay in the know on services, events and planned changes. You are more than welcome to contact our Customer Support Team at [email protected] whenever you have a question, and thanks again for the great review. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Ian N. (Customer Advocate)

Nathan

Takes Time & Effort But The Results Are Awesome

Reviewed on 07/09/2023

Pros

I love the depth of functionality especially around marketing automation. These features ensure all my clients receive the same level of attention. The support team is another great benefit. They are very quick to respond to questions.

Cons

At times, the interface is confusing. This is largely due to the array of customizations.

ABC Glofox, Mindbody and Mariana Tek

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Nathan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We truly appreciate it and we're so glad you made the switch to our platform. Whether it's Mindbody, ABC Glofox, or Mariana Tek, many of our competitors cannot compete with the all-in-one solutions that we offer.

For instance, our automated marketing tools are indeed designed to help you save time while ensuring your clients receive the attention they deserve. With features like automated class reminders, promotions, and client engagement campaigns, you can effortlessly promote your services and keep your clients informed about their upcoming classes. It's wonderful to know that you're experiencing the results of these efforts firsthand.

We also wanted to express our gratitude for your kind words regarding our Customer Support Team. Our mission is to provide outstanding support, and we're proud to offer fast response times with 24/7 availability through multiple support channels, including email, phone, and our Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to assist you every step of the way.

Regarding your feedback about the interface, we understand that the level of customization WellnessLiving offers can sometimes be overwhelming. We genuinely value your input, and we want to assure you that we're actively working on improving the user experience to make navigating the platform even more intuitive and user-friendly. Your insights play a crucial role in our continuous efforts to enhance our software.

If you have any more questions or suggestions, please feel free to join the conversation on our Community Forum at https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/. We encourage open dialogue, and your input is invaluable in helping us deliver the best possible experience for our valued customers.

Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving.

Warm regards,

Ana J. (Customer Advocate)

Anna
  • Industry: Music

I couldn't imagine going with another company

Reviewed on 18/09/2023

WellnessLiving has made owning a company a breeze. Everything we do is through WellnessLiving and if we ever have any problems or questions, they're always there to give you a solution.

Pros

Our studio loves how easy it is to schedule students, add clients, take payment, advertise, and keep track of payroll/hours.

Cons

I think my only complaint would be the expense of having WellnessLiving. 4 years ago we were a very small company and I was scared to make the jump of getting WellnessLiving for the studio due to the expenses. The expenses are worth it... Looking back now, it was the right move and I can't imagine if I went with another company, honestly.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Anna,

We appreciate you! Thank you for being part of the WellnessLiving family and for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you couldn't imagine going with another company, and we're honored to have been a part of your music studio's journey for the past four years.

It's fantastic to know that our software has made scheduling students, managing clients, handling payments, advertising, and keeping track of payroll and hours a breeze for your studio. We understand that the cost can be a concern, especially for small companies, but we're delighted to hear that you found the investment in WellnessLiving to be worth it. Your studio's growth and success are truly the best indicators of the value we provide.

Our team is here to support you every step of the way, and we're thrilled that you've had such a positive experience with our Customer Support Team. If you ever have any questions or run into any challenges, please don't hesitate to reach out by phone, email, or our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

It's worth mentioning that WellnessLiving is a versatile solution that can benefit many types of businesses, including music studios. If you know of any fellow business owners in need of an all-in-one business management platform, please feel free to refer them to us. We'd be happy to assist them, just as we've been privileged to assist your studio.

We're always here to help you find solutions and make the most of our software. Thank you again for your trust and loyalty. We look forward to continuing to support your studio and helping you achieve even greater success in the future!

Warm regards,

Nicholas F. (Customer Advocate)

Joyce
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Executive Director

Reviewed on 19/09/2023

Wellness Living is a good product for calendar scheduling. It's user friendly for client's and they are flexible when considering cost for small businesses.

Pros

Online registration for clients works well. Customer Service especially when considering vendor change was first rate in helping midigate administrative costs. [sensitive content hidden] in particular was very proactive.

Cons

Be aware of annual merchant fees. They are realatively heavy in comparison to other vendors. It would great if the software could give staff and customers a understanding (or cutoff) when clients have used their alloted classes or sessions. This information has to be manually tracked.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Joyce,

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and feedback about WellnessLiving. We greatly appreciate your input and are thrilled to hear about your positive experiences with our platform.

It's fantastic to know that online registration for your clients is working seamlessly. We understand how crucial this feature is, especially in today's digital age, and we're committed to providing a user-friendly experience for both businesses and clients.

We also appreciate your kind words about our Customer Service Team. We take pride in our proactive and responsive support, and it's wonderful to hear that they played a vital role in helping you during your transition to WellnessLiving. Rest assured that we're here to assist you every step of the way, ensuring that administrative changes are as smooth as possible.

We value your feedback about annual merchant fees, and we want to provide some clarity on their purpose. These fees are an essential part of maintaining and securing your Gateway account, ensuring that your payment processing runs smoothly and securely throughout the year. Our aim is to provide transparent pricing that accommodates businesses of all sizes, and your input is essential in helping us continually refine our offerings.

In addition, Joyce, your feedback about tracking class or session allotments, I'd like to clarify that our system is designed to automate this process. It tracks the allotment the client is assigned (e.g., 8 classes per month), monitors the client's usage of that allotment, and either prevents or allows further booking based on how many classes they have left. Additionally, we have automated notifications tied to this feature to keep both businesses and clients informed.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your merchant processing fees or setting up this automated system, please contact our Customer Solutions Team at [email protected]. They would be more than happy to walk you through the setup and ensure that you are fully utilizing the platform's capabilities.

Joyce, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving as your business management solution. We're committed to delivering value, flexibility, and user-friendly tools to support your business's success. Remember, if you ever have more suggestions, questions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out by email or phone. We're here to help you thrive 24/7!

Warm regards,

Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Jade

I am so sorry I ever used them

Reviewed on 07/02/2024

My biggest issue with this company is that their software really doesn't work. When I signed on with them in October 2022 they were okay, but recently I have discovered so many issues and when I try to get help with them, they don't really take accountability and instead try to push the problem back to you, when it isn't a user error.
For example I did a promo where the first month of membership was discounted, but the bug discounted those people for months until I changed it. I lost a few thousand dollars from that. Then when I told customer service they directed me on how to do that promo, but I applied the promo right it just doesn't work.
The worst part was when I cancelled, they charged me an "early cancellation fee" basically their contract renews in July and you're hooked in for a year, every year. I understand requiring commitment for your first year but I when I expressed that was unfair they were just like "well you signed the contract" so it's okay to put ridiculous things in your contract and hide behind it?
So I was charged my early cancellation fee of $1000 plus $500 for my own data transfer plus and extra month out of nowhere that they said they would return but have not done so.
Now they are dragging their feet (we're 3 weeks in) on the data transfer, but decided to push through the cancellation before that was done! So now I have no data and no new software, and no old software. I tried to contact my rep but the day she's cancelling me she's actually impossible to reach. Once they took me for all I'm worth they don't care about me anymore.
Also, for several weeks we couldn't even download my app onto Android, I lost several customers this way.
I would strongly advise against using Wellness Living. They sell you a cool slick software but it's a dinosaur with broken legs.

Pros

Reporting
Customer service is accessible

Cons

Full of bugs
Very hard to find resolution for issues
Clunky
Non consistent data throughout different reports
Customer service blames you for their issues

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Dear Jade,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and we genuinely appreciate your feedback. We're deeply sorry to hear about the challenges you faced with our software and support services. Your experience does not reflect the standards we strive to maintain.

We understand the frustration caused by encountering bugs and difficulties in resolving issues promptly. Our team is committed to continuously improving our platform's stability and functionality to provide a seamless experience for all our users.

We sincerely apologize for any confusion regarding billing and contract terms. Transparency and fairness are paramount to us, and we're reviewing policies to ensure clarity. Additionally, we're actively expediting data transfer and addressing communication lapses to resolve any outstanding issues promptly.

Please reach out to us directly at [email protected] so we can further address your concerns and work towards a resolution.

Tracy T.

Erica

Stressful and major headache

Reviewed on 19/10/2021

After several emails back and forth they have agreed to refund the charges that they charged without my approval but this software has been nothing but a pain since we started it. Between features and scheduling not working right and clients not being able to access the schedule we are in the process of switching services to something that will actually help my business not limit it.

Pros

I love that this software allows me to have my clients sign waivers before ever stepping into the studio and that I am able to require new clients to take our intro class before any other class.

Cons

This software is very hard to navigate and does not link well to our website. Most people who try to just see our schedule on our website end up contacting us because the system says there are no classes available which is not the case. My potential clients do not like that they have to create an account before they can see any information and payments are a hassle. We have a square kiosk in studio and while it claims to link up I have to basically use 2 systems to process the payments which is beyond annoying. To top it off I just learned that they have been charging me for online services for the last year that I've never used. You can't cancel extra services on their own or change your plan you have to call customer service and then they assign your case to a specific representative whos schedule may or may not be convenient to your own schedule.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Erica,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We're really sorry to hear that you're having issues with the Schedule, we actually designed that feature to be really simple and easy for clients to use! You mentioned that no classes are shown as available even though you have added them, so this sounds like a few settings need to be changed in your account set up. It's great that you also mentioned having to use 2 systems to process payments, we actually have an integrated payment processing solution for this exact reason - so you can process payments with just a few easy clicks, all in WellnessLiving, without having to use any additional platforms! We'll have a senior rep. on our support team reach out to you to help walk you through making these simple changes, they'll be glad to answer any other questions you have, and you'll see why thousands of businesses love to use WellnessLiving everyday.