Kontentino

Social media management tool for agencies & brands

4.5/5
4.4/5
4.7/5
4.8/5

137 Reviews for UK Users

Valerija B.

Absolutely unique platform for quality, if you want a serious Social Media work with clients

Reviewed on 09/12/2017

Increase in quality, engagement, organic number of followers.

Pros

I have tested almost all platforms that you can find on the web, as I'm working online from 1999. There are some great solutions for publishing and also analysis, tracking, really great solutions. And they are famous too. But when it comes to the crucial phase of preparing for Social Media, like content creation and planning, Kontentino is unique. You can save your ideas, work on them, reuse what you've already done, you can even translate through Kontentino for the international brands. You can check with your team every step (defined perfectly), like content creator, graphic designer, who is collaborating with the team. All the features are wonderful. You can add the logo and place it on the image in Kontentino. You can have albums, categories, tags, plan your budget, get the approval. It's incredible the list of features you can choose from and make your own "formula" for work, documenting every step of the process.
It's for serious work and serious results. My secret "check up" with Kontentino is when I have a client that loves to be organized, love perfectionism and diligence, I know that the last step, the ability to make right decisions is there, as well as 99% for success!
You can use it for Twitter (I've started with), Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. And last but not least, the support is fantastic! This platform comes from the experience and is the Solution for your needs when it comes to working with clients! That's why it's so good.

Cons

Just one thing that I can say I don't like and I have asked if possible to get it better. I'd like to be able to organize my albums better. Like having options to name it in numeric order and by category also.

Daniel A.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Fantastic Social Media Manager

Reviewed on 25/05/2020

A vital part of any experience for us is good customer service, and the staff are so friendly and helpful at all times. I love that in tech support chats we can use gifs and emoticons - it just sets such a wonderful tone.

Great service and excellent price for this tool - price is especially important to us as a charity.

Pros

I love Kontentino's calendar system and how easy it is to use. We don't have a lot of time to mess around with complex systems when posting to our social media networks, and Kontentino makes it so easy to do in a very visual way. One of the largest positives for me is being able to quickly duplicate posts onto other social media platforms without messing around with them, just a few clicks and you're done!

Adding Kontentino into our workflows has been really easy and actually saves us time and effort. There's lots of features that are available that I look forward to using, such as insights and reporting. Kontentino gets the brilliant basics correct so well, which is the most important thing: being able to schedule posts, upload multiple photos (and save them on their own galleries), and being able to set up other users so we can work collaboratively.

Cons

Nothing - there's no changes from us and it does exactly what we want to. At anytime where I've been unsure if there's a feature missing or I can't find, the staff have always been on hand to help me.

Buffer and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Kontentino

The price, third party recommendation, free trial.
Tania B.

The Only Full Solution We Found For LinkedIn

Reviewed on 29/12/2021

Automated a lot of our menial tasks and client chasing, allowing us to focus more on strategy.

Pros

It's the only platform at this time that schedules videos on LinkedIn and can tag company profiles.
It has sped up client approval time drastically. The time our team spends on posting for clients has been reduced by a significant amount. The limited client access for approval is nifty and the fact that they cannot view the internal team comments on the posts. The support instant chat is very much instant.

Cons

We're awaiting the LinkedIn reporting tool to go live. This will unlock new levels of this incredible platform.

HubSpot Marketing Hub and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Kontentino

It offered features that the other platforms don't yet. These schedulers are only limited by the LinkedIn API. Kontentino seems to remain at the forefront of features.
Claudio P.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

First experience of a student with a planning tool

Reviewed on 05/06/2021

Pros

The program was used in the framework of a school assignment. This was a completely new experience for myself and the team. Kontentino made working in a group easy as each member could plan and edit posts. The calendar was very helpful.

Cons

Posts on Instagram sometimes needed to be posted manually via the mobile app. This app wasn't very useful. When we wanted to post more pictures simultaneously we needed to post it directly via Instagram, which made it very hard to plan.

Lenneke S.

Kontentino is great!

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

Pros

The ease of collaboration both internally and externally with our client is great. It's also an inexpensive alternative to more well-known social media management tools - and also one that has less legacy features that don't work on mobile.

Cons

These are some very minor things: the fact that the calendar doesn't automatically refreshes in the background while you're working on it is the one thing that I would love to change - it saves me from having to refresh manually to see any collaborator's changes.

Falcon.io, Socialbakers Analytics Plus and Hootsuite
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great planning tool

Reviewed on 02/06/2020

We use the app for 2 Facebook accounts and Linkedin internally in the company and we are totally satisfied. Everything works perfect and in case there is any problem, Support team ia always ready to help you.

Pros

We have been using Kontentino for more than a year and so far this is very useful for us. Support is great, quick and very helpful!

Cons

There is still missing a proper mobile app with complete funcionality and maybe other plans could be introduced (more users but less accounts).

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot for the kind words ;)
Please ask our support for early access to new version of our Mobile app with planning functionalities (not only workflow).
If there is no plan fitting your needs please also suggest this to our support. They might find a solution for you.
Best!

Marcelina P.

Amazing tool for team collaboration!

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

Pros

There're many different tools for scheduling posts among social media platforms, but not many of them put so much effort into team collaboration. Kontentino developed our communication process and saved a lot of time. What's more, customer support is brilliant.

Cons

Sometimes we find problems with mentioning other Facebook profiles or people.

Buffer

Reasons for Switching to Kontentino

We choose Kontentino because of the opportunity to collaborate with the whole team while preparing content for social media.

Perfect tool

Reviewed on 03/01/2022

Pros

The way you can interact with client for social media
the way you can have everything under control

Cons

they integrate all features the customer can expect so I don't have any complain about it

Lukáš B.

Awesome software

Reviewed on 08/12/2021

Pros

easy to use for me and clients. Many options

Cons

That it does not allow integration of TikTok or youtube and other social media

An W.

I wouldn't want to work without Kontentino anymore

Reviewed on 17/12/2021

Pros

Kontentino is easy to use and make a plan for your different social media accounts. It gives you a good overview of the weeks to come.

Cons

The tagging of companies or persons doesn't always work.

Abigail N.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Interesting Social Media Management tool with Budget Allocation Options

Reviewed on 08/12/2016

I created and scheduled my first post to Facebook and set it to go out at 10:15am, however at 10:18am, it still read 'scheduled', on looking at it I realized that the time zone was set to Pacific Midway Rather than EAT. Fixing it wasn't really a problem, however, there isn't a way to automatically change the time zone to each SM profile or 'channel' as it's called on Kontentino.

To change the time zone, I'll have to go to each channel and change the time zones individually, which is worrying as I work with numerous clients and I manage their Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc. It would be a hassle to do that individually.

I contacted them and Bo the CEO said the time zone should automatically set to my location, however, he would get the developers to look into it. I'm not sure if they fixed it as I'd already set it manually, but the quick response was a definite plus.

Another feature I had issues with was the fact that unlike Hootsuite, Buffer, and CoSchedule, I couldn't select multiple channels and send a post to them automatically. This meant that I had to create a post in one channel e.g. Facebook, copy the post and then select another channel e.g. Twitter, and paste it there. It would have been easier to be able to select them at once and make the post.

Posts on a channel can be 'grouped' or placed into a "content plan" e.g. I can create a content plan for December 2016, for holidays, for a specific product etc. It is easy to clone the content plan on a Facebook channel to another Facebook channel. However, my account for some reason didn't give me the option to clone to twitter. Bo said there was a bug in my account and it would be fixed. I have no doubts that it would.

There are several features that make Kontentino standout from the crowd, such as its collaboration and planning abilities. Kontentino allows you to keep images and assets for inspiration.

I also love its collaboration feature as it allows you to work with your client or your team at every state of your social campaign. And when your post is ready, Kontentino allows you to send it to your client for approval or to Facebook/twitter.

Another MAJOR feature is the ability to allocate budget to the post to keep track of expenses, such as the budget for boosted posts as well as any other expense the campaign would incur. This is good because it lets you evenly spread your client budget before the campaign/posts go live.

Pros

The Inspiration feature
The Collaboration feature
The Budget Allocation feature

Cons

The bugs in my account made me wonder if I was the only who experienced these problems, as minor as they may be. I wish the Albums feature could serve as a fully functional digital asset manager, not just for uploaded posts images and videos but to store images and videos for future use like MavSocial.

Ellen P.

Very kontent!

Reviewed on 27/10/2020

I've been using Kontentino for a couple of years now and it made my life, and that of my colleagues, a lot easier.

Pros

It helped organised an entire team on one client and content plan. No needless or lost e-mails anymore. All your assets on one place where-ever you are. A real time saver too!
Btw, fabulous customer service that is really focused on making a good product that works for everyone.

Cons

It's hard to find something that I dislike about Kontentino. Whenever there's an issue or something, there's always someone who's there to help me out.

Ila T.

The ideal tool for planning and approving content

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

We've been using it for over a year and we could't be happier of having such an extremely useful tool! We are so happy we are now supporting Kontentino with feedback on how to make it even better.

Pros

The user interface is pretty easy to use. It's easy to have an overview of what's coming up and the approval activity es great.

Cons

Sometimes we wish we could have all the features for posting content as there is in creator studio from FB, such as polls, etc. Yet I don't know how feasible this is. There are some things to improve in terms of user experience, but with the help of our team we are providing feedback directly to Kontentino and the are very receptive.

Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Kontentino

Usability, approvals and value for money.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks, Ila for your kind words.
We would love to provide you more post formats such as the mentioned polls. Unfortunately, Facebook does not provide API for some of the formats.

Alan M.

Excellent for Social Media Management

Reviewed on 30/12/2019

I´m scheduling a lot of our content through Kontentino and sending it for approval.

Pros

Kontentino is really useful because you can schedule content that you can´t on other platforms: instagram stories, instagram carousels, some twitter videos and some facebook formats. The approval flow is easy to use.

Cons

The interface is not that user friendly, specially on the app.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot, Alan for your feedback.

We are planning to improve the user interface and add more functionalities to the mobile app in 2020.

You can see our road map here: http://kontentino.com/roadmap

Or watch our Livestream where we reveal our plans for 2020. https://www.facebook.com/kontentino/videos/761240394696703/

Zuzana P.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Kontentino my daily helper!

Reviewed on 08/10/2020

I´m carring about 15 profiles on FB and 5 profile on Instagram. I use Kontentino every single day for planning, preparing creating post on social media profiles.

Pros

My favourite new´s is button schedule all.
When me and my colleague prepare content plan for next period, I can push only one button.
Perfect.

Cons

I would lide schedule post on instagram in basic version.

Buffer

Was cheaper than Buffer.
Eva-maria F.

ma feedback to this tool

Reviewed on 22/01/2020

in the beginning it was a bit tricky - like always when u get a new tool.... but the handling is coming so fast and the support is always there - so u never have the feeling of beeing alone.... sometimes when u load videos it takes a bit longer but yeah - in this times of worldwideconnection i think its normal - like having rush hour. we are always super informed about latest news and updates.
so in summary i would say: its a super tool, if u have to work on this different plattforms. It gives u the possibility of a good organized daily flow.

Pros

i am fan of the customer support. they are very fast and professional. let it flow

Cons

in LinkedIn its not possible to plan videoposts - but the technical team gave us the button 4 videoplaning to have a better overview

Response from Kontentino

Thanks, Eva for the kind words. Unfortunately, Scheduling Videos to LinkedIn Personal profiles is not possible because LinkedIn does not provide such API.

You can still schedule LinkedIn videos to Company profiles.

We are keeping an eye on every LinkedIn API update. So hoping to provide this missing API soon.

Tanya G.

Great social media management for agencies

Reviewed on 04/01/2021

At the moment, Kontentino is less mature than competitors such as Hootsuite. However, they are working fast to add needed functionality. Their team is very open to customer input and the service is fantastic.

Pros

Easy scheduling of social media posts; approval workflows & ease of use with clients

Cons

Still lacks some functionalities such as community management

Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Kontentino

I previously used Hootsuite at another company. I chose Kontentino because it met our most urgent needs, scheduling and approval, at a better price.
Adrian W.
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

First choice social media management tool!

Reviewed on 02/06/2020

Pros

- Easy to use
- Planning with calendar view
- Clear and good work mobile app
- A lot of planning features
- Workflow options
- FB link customization options
- good price

Cons

Will be nice to have some features to planning non-social media task, like articles on blog or promo campaing

AgoraPulse

Reasons for Choosing Kontentino

More social media planning options, better price

CoSchedule
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

A scheduling tool simplifying my every day

Reviewed on 02/01/2020

With my team we manage 10 social media profiles which without Kontentino would be a mess :) This way we have a great overview over what's happening and can easily cooperate. So thank you!

Pros

The best added value is the simplicity of use. The design of the app actually makes it fun to "work" and supports creativity. I love that Kontentino often releases new features, such as the integration with Creator Studio, that make it even easier and more effective to manage my company's social media channels.

Cons

It occasionally happens that the post doesn't get scheduled on the first try and there are some limitations like the number of photos that can be uploaded at once to LinkedIn but to me they are small things and if there is a problem the customer support replies really quickly, I really enjoy the chat window in the app.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It helps us to build even more valuable and joyful tool for you.

Katerina P.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Great UI

Reviewed on 30/12/2019

Pros

It's easy to use. Works better that Hootsuite or Sproutsocial in tagging and preparing the preview of a post.
I'm keen on the layout, it's easier for orientaton than similar tools.
The customer support is always ready to help and very proactive.

Cons

I am missing the analytics for Twitter and LinkedIn, which could be hopefully introduced in 2020.

Sprout Social, Hootsuite and Buffer

Reasons for Switching to Kontentino

Easier to use. Preview is nicer. More options when preparing the post (uploading more photos, tagging). The customer support is always there ready to help.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot for the feedback Katerina.

Improving analytics and adding more channels into it is one of our priorities for the first half of 2020.

You can keep track of the progress on our public roadmap. http://kontentino.com/roadmap

Stephany V.

Great customer care and very easy to use!

Reviewed on 31/08/2018

The team behind Kontentino is great. Their customer centric thinking is a real added value.
The tool itself is constantly improving, new features are implanted and it really makes my work easier, it's also more efficient for the client. As well, all feedback and older versions are available and visible, nothing will get lost in emails and exceldocs.

Pros

- It's very easy to use. Clients, copywriters, .. For everybody it's very straight forward
- It looks good and professional
- There is a good overview of all the pages and the posts
- Customer care replies almost directly and always helps you out
- The team is willing to think along for future features.

Cons

- There is a delay in the notifications , but this is only 15 minutes.

Juraj H.

Excellent social media solution for companies

Reviewed on 28/03/2018

Pros

We use Kontentino as a social media publishing tool in Exponea. I like how easy it is to use - it represents a great way for any business to syndicate their content to all the major social networks. When it comes to organizing and executing on your content strategy, you would be hard pressed to find a solution better than Kontentino. The scheduling and integrations make it easy to share your content across channels in order to make sure you increase the reach of your audience.

I also appreciate the smooth approval process of the post - from copy creation, graphic design, final approval by management and scheduling.

Cons

Calendar view for multiple social media accounts is much appreciated, since we are using various social media channels.

Krister N.

Kontentino Review

Reviewed on 20/01/2021

Kontentino really helps with this working from home to keep everyone updated and keep the flow of scheduling the posts really nice and tight.

Pros

I feel that everything in Kontentino is really helping me daily to juggle with the planning of social media on all platforms that we use and also reporting things as well. Having used Kontentino for almost 3 years now it really is amazing.

Cons

Right now I don't really know what I would like to approve.

Laura R.
  • Industry: Sports

Perfect social media tool for our small organisation

Reviewed on 12/04/2021

Pros

It's easy to use and they offer amazing & quick customer service! We've been using the software since 2018 so we've seen the tool and its features grow and evolve. Even when there is a small technical issue, the team is always there to support you and provide you with a solution.

Cons

No cons . For our needs, Kontentino offers everything we need in an easy way!

Zuzana T.

Easy to manage & really helpful social media tool in your daily life!

Reviewed on 04/04/2018

Pros

Kontentino helps us in scheduling posts by our own schedule, setting up times and days as a path to follow. We use Kontentino for creation of the social post and following approval process (creator, translator, manager). I found Kontentino pretty easy to manage - it is well organized and clean to help you schedule all the posts on several platforms. If you need a social media tool - in order to simplify your daily work and obtaining better results & time management, Kontentino is your solution.

Cons

The first impression is not as intuitive, however you'll learn how to work with the tool pretty quickly. And there is also really helpful support, which can help you.