Online mentoring tool for organizations, institutions & NGOs

Semiha Ç.
Industry: E-Learning

Review of Mentorink

Reviewed on 16/03/2020

In general, it was easy to use and our program was mostly based on it.

Pros

It helped me and mentor follow the weekly schedule and meeting times.

Cons

I was both mentor and mentee, but in one account I could not apply for both of them. Thus, I opened a second one and applied for the other position. This feature should be improved.

Tolgahan E.
Industry: Automotive
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Manage coaching and mentoring process easily

Reviewed on 02/03/2020

Pros

They were very open to our request but instead of doing all of our request, they have always got ideas what is the correct way.
Also I can say that software is very user friendly.

Cons

Sometimes in terms of customization you might have some limitations. But the team can find a solution for the problem.

Deniz D.
Industry: Defense & Space
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

The Amazing Experience of Mentoring

Reviewed on 09/03/2020

Pros

During more than 2 years of experience, Mentorink has facilitated all steps of our mentoring program from beginning to end. For example, Mentorink has offered us to match mentors and mentees by analyzing their personal and professional features. Thanks to Mentorink, we have a chance to create organizational memory related to mentoring experiences. Now, we can easily monitor and report participants' mentoring experiences which in turn contributes to the improvement in employee engagement. Thus far, I writed as my administrator role in our mentoring program. I also participated our program as a mentee and had chance to observe that Mentorink prevent participants from dropping out the program by sending reminders and providing interesting content.

Cons

Because we are working for Defence Industry, we have lots of information security softwares and confidential projects. That's why we didn't even consider whether we could integrate Mentoring in our Intranet systems.

Gözde G.

Mentorink review:neutral

Reviewed on 10/03/2020

Educational problems as a mentee

Pros

i like mentorink because it helps to maintain relationships between mentor and mentee.Also ,our experience can shareable via linkedin.

Cons

To use of mentorink is not easy. I think tools can be more friendly user.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Didem S.
Industry: Human Resources

FID/FMV Işık Un. Mentorink experience

Reviewed on 27/02/2020

There were more than 200 matchings during 1.5 years. We could't manage that amount of service without Mentorink especially since we were an NGO, and volunteer workers.

Mentorink team were very helpful.

Pros

Most mentorship relations fade away gradually in hectic lives of professionals.
Mentorink sends you nice messages with motivating words. Keeps you in track.

Cons

For ideal matching your pool has to be wide. Otherwise Manuel matching may work better.
The last matchings (better saying is rest matchings) are not good enough.
System always has to be fed with new comers.

Selda M.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 25/02/2020

We use Mentorink to facilitate remote Alumni-Student mentoring programme
-user data collection
-matching users (mentor-mentee pairing) based on determined criteria
-facilitating and following communication between mentor-mentee pairs
-creating user certificates upon completion

In general we are satisfied. Especially because the co-owners are always available to help our users with any problems within less than 24 hours. Thank you Mentorink.

Pros

Friendly and solution-oriented Customer Service available close to 7/24
High benefit-cost ratio

Cons

Having to download the user data as an MSExcel sheet and then analyze it! It will be an excellent software once the currently "in progress" functions -and mobile app- become available.

Hulya C.

advice for software buyers

Reviewed on 29/02/2020

We all learned mentoring as team and practiced in our Alumni group
It added value to our Alumni group and our brand name

Pros

very easy to use for all users and admin,
all other requests can be added by the experienced team in a very short period
implementation is very easy as well

Cons

implementing and usage are perfect
may be reporting part could be developed depending the needs

Yasemin G.
Industry: Legal Services

Cooperation and Collaboration

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 26/02/2020

I loved sharing my experiences, career decisions and their outcomes; as well as observing that young people have this appetite to learn, listen and be guided. With the help of this system new generation have the opportunity to take more solid and determined steps in their career and life.

Pros

I loved the fact that this platform encourages experienced people to cooperate and collaborate with young and clever minds. With the help of experienced people, the young generation is aided and leaded towards a better future with better career decisions. It is a great opportunity for creating values and cultivating minds through a multilateral system.

Cons

I wish I would have received a better customer service, as my submitted question with regards to the system still remains unanswered.

Cenk C.

Mentor for better

Reviewed on 26/02/2020

I have used the Mentorink platform over the past years in its early days. I had matched with two mentees in different academic years both of whom have made their dream come true. I wish anyone with expertise in any area must use this platform for sharing their experiences and mentoring those with lesser experience.

Pros

The good thing about the platform is that it finds the best matches as in mentor and mentee as both users provide sufficient background.

Cons

The third-party video conference platform had been stuck from time to time. As the mentee and mentor, we had to use our own personal video conference accounts.

Rojbin E.
Industry: Biotechnology
Company size: 10,001+ Employees

Why should you sign up for Mentorink?

Reviewed on 25/02/2020

With these program , I had a chance to meet very valuable people who are graduated from our university and by this way I learned lots of career related informations and experiences from different backgrounds.
Also, even though it wasn't my intention for this software , I improved my communication skills more as well.

Pros

It is easy to use and it provides a certificate that you can easily link up Linkedn account online.

Cons

It looks like it corresponds all needs but maybe physical apperance of software can be improved more.

Huseyin T.
Industry: Education Management

A very innovative and user friendly solution to manage our mentoring program online.

Reviewed on 02/10/2017

My ideas and future plan changed

Pros

As an educational institution, our top priority is to establish a reliable channel between our alumni and students to enable them to share experiences and grow together. We had organised mentoring programmes historically but it was always very hard for us to manage. We very much struggled to handle large groups of people with offline tools. Mentorink has made the process extremely easy for us. We can now onboard thousands of people instantly, find the best matches instantly and the system provides all of the guidance automatically. Plus, we can get full visibility over the analytics and ensure that our programme is really contributing to the success of our participants. Mentorink has transformed the whole process from being very effort-intensive into a very easy one.

Cons

The programme works very well for us at the moment and we look forward to receiving new features. It is really helpful to meet other people in this program and to take advantage of their suggestions and experiences and to direct them to the future.

Yasemin C.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Using Mentorink for University Students

Reviewed on 10/03/2020

Better follow up for our mentoring program for university students

Pros

Follow up is easy with this system instead of calling many mentors or mentee. We can see how often they talk and what is their last date of communication. To have all information about participants in one place is an advantage.

Cons

Information about past activities are not properly organized. There is no app yet.

Gulah Y.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Very easy to use, structured and result-oriented mentoring programme

Reviewed on 04/10/2017

Pros

Mentorink removes the time and location barrier among our employees across 8 countries and enables us to learn from the experiences of each other through a low-cost solution. The smart mentoring activities help us unleash our own potential and accelerate the individual and professional development within our company.

Gokhan K.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 10,001+ Employees

Mentorink is a great platform to gain experience in that area.

Reviewed on 02/10/2017

I found a chance to improve my mentoring and coaching skills in a productive way.
Mentorink is so easy to use. It's a big opportunity for people who want to improve their mentoring skills.

Pros

Mentorink offers diffent ways of communication between Mentor and mentee. This is the best ability of website.

Basak U.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Mentorink is a high quality program that serves our corporate exchange and connects us efficiently.

Reviewed on 03/10/2017

We got rid of the time and place limitations to connect with each other. As our company is located in 8 different countries, the space and physical touch might get hard; but with this software we got rid of these problems which can create a big burden in todays fast moving world.
It helped us a lot.

Pros

The software is very user friendly, the team is open to customization, and their help desk is available whenever there is a need.

Nilay S.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

my mentorink experience

Reviewed on 10/03/2020

When I started to using Mentorink, I realized that I can touch somebody's life with my experiences
and I can be guide for her/him. It's a lot valuable I think.

Pros

This software is linking the people for their experience. I like mostly this.

Cons

When both side were online, you can use instant messaging by this software however messages haven't been received simultaneously. It would be better if this problem could be solved.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Başak U.
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Great way to improve your career

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 10/03/2020

Pros

It suggests topics be discussed with your mentor and making it easy to strat the conversation.

Cons

For video property, there can be certainly an improvement.

Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Comments

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 26/03/2020

It was very good for me. I learned a lot of things to direct my future.

Pros

You can communicate with your Mentor easily. It is very interactive.

Cons

When you are matching the mentor and mentii, You can add more personal and future career features.

Ozgur A.

I had a mentee for 15 sessions and it was a great learning and development for both of us.

Reviewed on 01/10/2017

Pros

User friendly and very simple to use. It has video conference features which makes it a complete platform for you to communicate to your mentee/mentor.

Cons

The messages in my inbox did not turn to as read even though I read them. This is something should be improved.

Selen K.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Overall complete system for mentoring

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 26/02/2020

I have been a volunteer mentor at Mentorink since 2 years. I believe Mentörink benefits both sides.
I wish Mentorink to reach and touch more people.

Pros

Mentörink makes the mentor-mentee pairings very accurate according to the mentee's expectations and the mentor's experience. System guides them about the content before each interview and video calls can be made easily via their own platform.

Cons

Interview tracking system and video call quality could be improved.

Zeynep E.

I had a wonderful experience with my mentees during the program and also learned a lot!

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 01/10/2017

Pros

To able to share my own experience with my mentees and to make a difference in their life's made me very happy. I have also learned lots of new things from them. This type of communication can really make a difference. One of the most impottant thing is a correct match of mentees and mentors regarding their expectation and experiences in their lives. In this concept I felt grateful regarding the matches with my mentees.

Industry: Research

Great platform to get advice from professionals

Reviewed on 10/03/2020

Pros

Intuitive interface, easy to use. Software is targeted for its purpose. Nothing less, nothing more.

Cons

Matching among users can be improved. I guess when more people join the platform, better matches will be found.

Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Company size: Self Employed

Guild of the modern world

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 12/03/2020

I learned a lot from meetings. A few of them are team work and timing

Pros

I think this software is a guild that carries the master apprentice relationship of the past to the modern world.

Cons

There is no important tool for face-to-face meetings. Therefore, google maps should be added and keep the meeting address registered.

Bekir T.
Industry: Higher Education

I felt good

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 26/02/2020

Supporting students about their academic career made me happy.

Pros

It has a very practical and user-friendly interface

Cons

online interview software is insufficient

Eylül U.
Industry: Writing & Editing
Company size: Self Employed

Mentorink Review

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 10/03/2020

My experience is amazing. My second Mentorink experience continues. ı am learning different things.

Pros

Software is useful and simple. and i am learning new things

Cons

I wish I had a foreign language option for software