Fracttal

4.6 (1,085)
Write a Review!
Fracttal One is full control for your maintenance management

(1,085)

Luis Ernesto
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Cloud CMMS done right!

Reviewed on 25/06/2022

Implementation of a CMMS has been a requirement for our organization for some time, with the cost of the software platforms being one of the biggest stopping points for the management. With Fracttal, an implementation is more likely to be achieved, allowing the organization to comply with new regulations implemented by the local government related to Power Plant management and administration.

Pros

It allows for quick deployment, with lots of support and resources freely available. While implementation time of these systems can be daunting if migrating from no software at all, Fracttal allows for an easier learning curve and can be adapted to existing methodologies, to later slowly migrate to a more modern take on maintenance management.

Cons

Implementation time can be an issue with this or any CMMS, especially if no previous work has been done in this area. Some reports can be pretty inflexible in the formatting or allowable options. A sequenced approval process to streamline some HSE activities into the maintenance workflow would be a plus.

• Industry: Facilities Services

Fracttal helps to organize your maintenance department, reducing costs and increasing quality

Reviewed on 11/02/2020

Pros

Fracttal is one of the most powerful CMMS in the market. It improves dramatically the productivity of the maintenance team organizing predictive and preventive tasks, registering all the events and providing complete reports for data analysis. When you use it you will increase your clients satisfaction and will reduce costs.

Cons

User reports are very powerful but can not be saved for future use, so you have to redo it each time.

Madeleine

he system is too slow and personally I feel that there are options that generate double work,...

Reviewed on 15/05/2018

have available the data of all teams to which you must perform service in the corresponding month.

Pros

You can attach images to the reports to be able to visualize the state of the equipment, additional the intelligence of the business gives statistics of the services that we cover in the month and this allows us to project the necessary time of the technicians.

Cons

is too slow, I feel there are many repetitive functions, for example to assign unplanned tasks, it is necessary to perform 3 processes, and the turn of our business requires that unplanned OTS be issued by emergencies, I do not have all the time It requires filling an unplanned task.

Alfonso
Alfonso
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Excellent software for asset management and maintenance management.

Reviewed on 13/04/2020

Easy to use, intuitive tool, both in the office and in the field, even in areas without coverage.

Pros

An excellent tool to perform asset management and maintenance management, very easy to implement in your company, both on mobile and on PC, from filing fault reports, to filling work orders in the field using a QR code. Now you can easily view the information of your assets human resources, financial, spare parts, inventories and history. Its online / offline mode is practical to use when you do not have an Internet connection. Easy to use to include cost of inventory, HR and photographs.

Cons

All good. So far I have no observations.

Carlos
Carlos

Easy to use and teach

Reviewed on 31/01/2019

The experience with the software has been successful, especially when the use must be explained to other users.

Pros

The software is easy to use, it is very useful to manage assets within an organization. It is also constantly updating with new applications. Very friendly to use with cellphones

Cons

The software is constantly improving, and these improvements are after the observations indicated by users. They should add markers to link them with maintenance activities.

Ana
Ana

Fracttal Appreciation

Reviewed on 14/04/2020

- Good software that facilitates account management.
- Facilitates the ordering of assets and...

- Good software that facilitates account management.
- Facilitates the ordering of assets and services to be executed.

Pros

- Provides kpis of services executed in real time.
- Facilitates obtaining information on the assets of a headquarters.
- Manage statistical tables with true information on the asset and client.

Cons

You do not have the option to export the Classification + cost fields in a single excel.

Matías
Matías

Good software

Reviewed on 17/02/2020

It's a good online responsive software and we can use in all mantenances that the have with our clients.

Pros

We can use it in the maintenance of different lines of business that we have in the company, which allows us to customize it especially for each type of maintenance

Cons

They do not deliver much training on the ground at the start-up, although they have a lot of tutorials on YouTube to train

Alan
Alan

Use of fracttal in my maintenance planning

Reviewed on 03/12/2018

As mentioned earlier, Fracctal is very useful and practical at the time of tracking teams and thus get KPI to perform a proper maintenance planning.

Pros

-It is possible to add all the assets of my plant and track each one of them, obtaining the relevant indicators for my maintenance planning.
- It is easy to use, program and define the information of my assets.
- It is very complete, more than any other ERP that you have used.
- It is possible to attach additional information to each asset such as plans, photos, maps, procedures, etc.

Cons

- The currency value information is not updated automatically, but must be done manually.
- The cost of the service is monthly and increase according to the number of users we use.

Cristy
Cristy
  • Industry: Plastics
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Fracttal it´s a good CMMS for my organization

Reviewed on 23/06/2020

In my experience it has helped me manage maintenance in a computerized way.

In my experience it has helped me manage maintenance in a computerized way.

Pros

What I like most about this system is that I can have quick access to information and generate reports for data analysis.

Cons

What has cost me a lot is to adapt it to my needs, in accordance with what my customers ask me.

Cristián
Cristián
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

THE BEST SOFTWARE FOR MAINTENANCE AND SOMETHING ELSE

Reviewed on 13/02/2020

Pros

ITS EASE OF USE AND ACHIEVING GREAT RESULTS IN FEW STEPS, MAKE IT A GREAT ALLIANCE AT THE TIME OF MAINTENANCE, THAT WE ALSO HAVE TOOLS AS WINERY, KPI'S AND FINANCIAL

Cons

YOU DEPEND ON THE INTERNET TO ENTER YOUR FUNCTIONS AS IT IS A SOFTWARE IN THE CLOUD, BUT YOU CAN DO THE WORK IN OFFLINE MODE

Victor

Excellent software

Reviewed on 19/04/2021

It is an easy tool to implement and use as well as it brings many tasks that can be automated

Pros

That is very easy to implement and intuitive. The visual aspect of the graphics and information you have make it easier to analyze.

Cons

That there are times when you are working and you leave the program

Daniel

Awesome Software. The Best EAM/CMMS In the Market

Reviewed on 05/01/2018

Reduce downtime. Increase productivity. Improve relationship with our customers. Improve Purchase process. Better Human Resource control.

Pros

I have been using differents asset management software in the last years and by far, Fracttal is the easiest to use and to implement. It is full of functionalities, I love the mobile app, and the price is a no brainer.

Cons

Do not have any. Maybe I would like to improve the quantity of KPIs in the BI Module. I know I can build them using APIs, but if they are native in the software is better for our customers.

Gerson
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Ninty of a hundred

Reviewed on 03/01/2018

Quick way to have statistics and the possibility to creat parameters according our needs, so it is like a customized software

Pros

That is online so we can follow all the operations in real time and also its friendly user interface

Cons

No personal database and no possibility to have more than one logo and company profile. Nowadays many companies work as a group with more than one brand in the bussines so it would be great to count with more tha only one conpany profile to be set

Guillermo
Guillermo
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Asset Management focus CMMS Fracttal

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

In comparison with other CMMS systems that I have used as Maximo, Oracle, IFS, SAP etc, my technicians use it without any problem and besides that it is focused on zero paper, it can be even, completely digital.

Pros

Completely friendly software, very easy to use and carry out proper maintenance management, which has allowed me to control my assets in a precise way.

Cons

The external support that for occasions is necessary to have in place.

Sebastian
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Fracttal a sensational and innovative software

Reviewed on 11/02/2019

My experience is very positive. I did not expect the software to show so many answers to a job that needs to be very dedicated, I am surprised by the positive of this program

Pros

The software has a user-friendliness very good, is able to approach other Microsoft applications which makes it very close

Cons

In my opinion, it is very good, it has some procedures that could be improved, but they are minimal for the rest of the functionality that it has.

CARLOS

FRACTTAL

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

Pros

How easy you can work in your computer and, if you need to move from your desk you can keep working on the go with your mobile device.

Cons

I will like to have more options for printting reports

• Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Good execution

Reviewed on 05/07/2018

Pros

This software working in the cloud in the web explorer and the app for android and iphone is good for the technician.

Cons

The planing task and the spare parts control is really basic. They Need devoloper in the spare parts manager

RICARDO
  • Industry: Banking

EXCELLENT IMPROVEMENT

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

Pros

FRACTTAL ONE it will help us to improve our cusomer service, since we can obtain more data on the efficiency of the technician.

Cons

So far there is nothing that we do not like.

Alberto

Fracttal is great tool

Reviewed on 09/04/2019

Me and my clients can acces to de update information, send new requiremets and a lot of others functions

Pros

You can access all the updated information of your assets from any device

Cons

You can only ask once the signature of your client. So if you are not able to finish the work in one day you have to wait the entire work is done to ask the client to sigth the OT.

• Industry: Environmental Services

My experience

Reviewed on 17/04/2020

Pros

328/5000
This software is very versatile and easy. The way to enter the information, generate Ot or register any other data is easy, because it maintains the same format; It also provides us with KPIs that reflect the reality of our management and we can make decisions in case of reflecting indicators with unfavorable values.

Cons

On the other hand, it is necessary to mention that at the moment of generating an Ot on certain occasions it has generated 6 Ot of the same task and at the moment of eliminating I think that it would affect the indicator; it is also worth mentioning that when entering the costs, I must enter them for each task and I can not place the total value to the OT, because in possible occasions the contractor gives me only a global value.
But generally Fracttal is very interesting and easy to use software.

Juan

Fracttal the best CMMS!

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

Pros

Easy to use and has an extraordinay interaction with all the workers through the cell phone.

Cons

I still can't edit my maintenance plan from my mobile.

Ena
Ena
  • Industry: Import & Export

Best for CMMS

Reviewed on 27/10/2021

Excellent! Except when internet fails.

Excellent! Except when internet fails.

Pros

It's high-quality software at a very affordable price, great features, and such an excellent CMMS for every Maintenance Management System, and finally, it's really easy to use, understand and administrate.

Cons

It requires a very fast and stable internet to work well, if it fails, the app will not work.
Although to be honest, this isn't a problem of the application itself.

Pablo
Pablo
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Review Pablo Taracena

Reviewed on 29/06/2020

The part of maintenance is easy to use. For example if my machine have a problem I descrived all the aspect and them the mechanic comes infrmed and do the work quickly.

Pros

For example in my area, we use them to have all the machines all the time in use. We send the problems to the maintenance area, and is to easy to use, they solve the problems quickly

Cons

Have much modules to use, only if you have much time you will learn to use all.

Edwin Saul
  • Industry: Railroad Manufacture

very good

Reviewed on 07/02/2019

Pros

It is a very friendly and easy to use software

Cons

in the process we are finding some inconveniences

MEYLIN
  • Industry: Import & Export
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

FRACTTAL IF IT IS EASY TO USE, IT DOES NOT POSSESS THE INDICATORS NECESSARY FOR MAINTENANCE...

Reviewed on 15/05/2018

THE GENERATIONS OF WORK ORDERS, AND THE AUTOMATION OF TASKS

THE GENERATIONS OF WORK ORDERS, AND THE AUTOMATION OF TASKS

Pros

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE FRACTTAL IS ANALYSIS OF SUB-TASKS, THE PRESENTATION OF INFOMATION OF THE DASHBOARD AND THE CALENDAR SECTION

Cons

WHEN THE TASKS ARE ACTIVATED BY HOROMETER IN CALENDAR, REAL INFORMATION DOES NOT APPEAR, THE WAY TO LINE THE WORK ORDERS, IN TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AT THE TIME OF EXPORTING INFORMATION IS VERY DISORDERED