TEA Software

TEA Software

Threat engagement analytics platform

5/5 (2 reviews)
Rich S.

We have found TEA Software Pay Per Click service to be nothing short of Awesome!

Reviewed on 13/02/2018

Pros

In a very short span of time we have gone from paying Google Adwords 20% of our revenue to just 6%! We have used other PPC management services but we never got close to this level of results. TEA truly allowed our company to grow and at very reasonable rates. This has been one of the best decisions we made this year.

Cons

Cons: I personally work a lot during the weekends so I am disappointed that responses are slightly delayed when I send them questions during Sundays but this is understandable.
The process was simple and straight forward. They took a deep dive into our business to come up with the best solutions and keep within our budget.

Jeffrey S.

Adwords entrepreneur

Reviewed on 23/02/2018

Pros

What I appreciate the most about this software is its scalability and flexibility. It is perfect for various users and business models since you can customize it to fit your needs. Not to mention that the software itself has a very personal touch. Regardless of what budget you set aside for your Adwords campaign, with proper analysis, it is possible to discover the most profitable path for your bidding, which will make your advertising as sharp as possible.