EngageBay

Integrated sales & marketing software for growing teams

4.6 /5 (71 reviews) Write a Review!

Cameron N.

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Pros

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Cons

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Marcello M.

A Magic wand

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Pros

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Cons

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Joel N.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Reviewed on 27/05/2019

Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Pros

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs.

Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing.

There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly.

For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Cons

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

Yasaf B.
  • Industry: Information Services

Lots of potential, but still need a polish work

Reviewed on 08/12/2018

Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.

Pros

I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features.
It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

Cons

At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon).
Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

Response from EngageBay

Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review.

We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.

Anh N.

Good Customer service

Reviewed on 26/06/2019

Good

Pros

It's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result

Cons

Need to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!

Leonardo W.

Get it if you have the chance

Reviewed on 09/12/2018

I'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.

Pros

Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay.

The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

Cons

I would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Leonardo.

Yes, we are working on the feedback provided by users on forms.

Dioshai G.

EngageBay Marketing helps me meet the needs of our customers

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

with EngageBay Marketing I have an all in one tool that helps me improve my SEO and marketing strategies

Pros

all its tools and functions are good, but what I like most are the automation and programming in social networks along with landing pages, pop unders and forms that together help me increase traffic and in the short term generate sales

Cons

the software meets the benefits it offers, there is nothing wrong with adding

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are improving the product continuously to make it the most recommended all-in-one marketing software for growing companies :)

Harish V.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great platform for Marketing & sales efforts

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

By using this tool my work was simplified alot.

Pros

Great Lead generation tools available for marketers
Email marketing platform
Landing page builder
Awesome CRM as well

Cons

Nothing much to say, It will use full product for all the marketers.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.

• Industry: Human Resources

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

THis is good software for early adaptor of Markeitng Automation software

Pros

Easy and simple UI and not complicated user guide. Apart form this Marketing Automation is global standard

Cons

The CRM databse is not as robust as other existing companies and also the email id doesnt create the companies databse automatically.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the feedback. We are working on enhancing the CRM capabilities and you should soon see an improvement.

Ian H.
  • Industry: Design

Great tool for marketing automation!

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

Pros

I like the "Code Your Own" feature for landing pages and email templates. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute. Support is good as well.

Cons

It is relatively new and still need to improve all the time.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on adding more features and enhancing existing ones. You should see a much improved platform in no time.

Garma gay D.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Satisfied user

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Overall experieced was manageable.

Pros

I highly recommend the tool. Its an awesome tool for a start up like us.

Cons

You need more patience in terms of getting familiar with the platform.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our platform.

Anushka I.
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Wonderful User Experience!

Reviewed on 28/12/2018

Pros

EngageBay is decently priced making it affordable for almost all companies. I personally like the ease of use and the solutions provided for each and every spectrum of marketing and sales

Cons

There could be more focus on lead generation.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best sales and marketing automation platform for growing businesses.

Davina L.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Finally, the Right Solution to Grow My Business!

Reviewed on 02/03/2021

Pros

The all-in-one feature is the best for me. Having all client information and tracking results from marketing in the same place really is beneficial! The user interface is attractive and easy enough to set your business up in a very short amount of time with not a lot of effort.

Cons

I feel as if some sort of interactive tutorials versus going to YouTube videos to learn would really up the level of this application even more! While it is fairly easy to use, there are times when I wonder if there are specific features without quickly being able to determine if that is true or not. There is a technical assistance feature that is very responsive, so this really is not a big con. I am managing just fine.

Matthew M.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

8 Month use Review

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pros

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Cons

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

• Industry: Media Production

EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

Pros

Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Cons

I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

Nikunjkumar C.

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

Excellent experience

Pros

Easy to train new staff on functionality

Cons

All good, Nothing much.
most features are good to use

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Nikunj

Kernan M.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Clean interface and Support very responsive...

Reviewed on 15/12/2018

So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

Pros

So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Cons

There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.

Michael L.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Best CRM Software I Have Worked With!

Reviewed on 15/11/2019

CRM system that takes care of all your needs and with the great support from the Engagebay Team.
Fast, efficient, effective and easy to manage. Really is the all-in-one marketing tool that most companies should be utilising.

Pros

1. Easy to navigate
2. Easy to manage
3. Highly efficient and effective software
4. Great CRM to use for Marketing, Sales and Lead Generation
5. Easy to integrate so many pieces together just using the right tags
So much emphasis on the finer and in-depth detail which is key

Cons

No cons whatsoever! Highly recommend to other companies looking for the all-in-one marketing tool and to create Lead Gen.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Michael for sharing your feedback.

Jan patrick T.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A great automation tool with a competitive price

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

Support is number one pros for Engagebay, specially for the non-techy person like me they are always available to assist you if you get stuck, reps are very cool guys behind Engagebay.

Pros

Most basic and advance tools you need in your online business is inside Engagebay, from lead generation, email marketing, page builder, CRM (alternative for Hubspot and Infusionsoft) and my most favorite is the marketing automations.

Cons

It's a brand new software so there are still needs to be improve specially on the page builder part.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the platform and adding more features.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 03/12/2018

Pros

It’s everythink a growth hacker profissional would like to have

Cons

It’s hard to edit email Templates and landing pages

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the feedback. Our goal is to make EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Paul T.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Promising Startup for CRM and marketing automation

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

I would be happy to recommend this tool to my clients.

Pros

I like how they give you access to all these marketing and CRM/sales features in one dashboard. It could easily replace a number of other tools you are using right now. Pricing is fair for what you get too and I also really like the file repository feature that bigger marketing teams will really appreciate.

Cons

Landing page templates are very limited at the moment

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more landing page templates.

Daniel B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Excellent

Reviewed on 07/02/2019

Excellent.

Pros

Easy of Use. - seems to be ahead of the other programs that I have used in the past.

Cons

NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon

Response from EngageBay

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the feedback. SMS option is already added to the platform.

One of the most value for money marketing solution

Reviewed on 24/12/2018

So far so good, no complains.

Pros

Simple to use landing page builder, which is quite unique and works really well. You can send cool looking emails without any coding or extra efforts. Workflow is also built in the system itself, saves you lot of time with cold emailing and drip campaigns.

Cons

Not exactly a con but it would be better if they add more CRM features. This way we don't need to use different software for CRM.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We already have a comprehensive set of CRM features and we would soon add more.

Martijn T.
  • Industry: Printing

Great product and customer support!

Reviewed on 09/06/2020

Great, customer service fixes problems / questions right away in the chat.

Pros

All features! We where looking for a all-in-one platform.

Cons

That you need to buy addition credits for e-mails in the pro-plan.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Martijn.

Shawn L.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Best marketing automation bang for your buck that I've seen!

Reviewed on 25/12/2018

I really like what EngageBay is doing and am glad to be using their service.

Pros

The software is easy to setup and implement. I feel EngageBay is quickly becoming a marketing automation competitor to the premium SAAS offerings. EngageBay's customer support has been very responsive and helped me resolve an implementation issue almost immediately.

Cons

They don't yet offer all the features of the more expensive premium offerings but they are also, a fraction of the price.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Shawn for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.