Treatwell Reviews

264 Reviews for UK Users

Jamie

the whole Connect System

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

I have not had any issues with Treatwell since I have been with them. I have been with this company from the days it was called Wahanda and seen the company grow to its new name Treatwell. I have had the best experience with this company and wish to have many more experiences as the company grows further and t my business grows with it. Yeahh!

Pros

I love everythng about the system, customers can book online change there appointment and pay online too. Very user friendly.

Cons

Tha fact you can not change the treatment once customer has paid online to a diffrent one. Sometime customers can choose the wrong treatment.

Jenna

Mostly I love it, a few things I would add if I could

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

We love being open all hours with treatwell. We have a lot of clients who tell us that they would never have knew we existed without. It’s enabled us to have a very good start to the year.

Pros

It’s easy and quick to use. Especially on the go! It’s common sense, and really I needed little training to use it. The added reports and marketing will be great!

Cons

I wish the was an online form section. To create records! I also would love more options to select what staff can and cannot do, possibly ways to disputed reviews, especially those that don’t make sense. I also don’t like that I cannot cancel appointments made via treatwell without contacting them directly. If a client message after hours you’re stuck with it until morning.

Response from Treatwell

Hi Jenna,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Great to hear that you are enjoying using Treatwell Connect on the go.

I have looked through your feedback and have some notes below:
- Good news, on Treatwell Connect you are able to select what staff can and cannot do. If you speak to your Account Manager they will be able to talk you through this.
- If you believe a review to be unfair you can always report it and our team will investigate. You can check out our community guidelines to see what can and cannot be said in a review https://www.treatwell.co.uk/info/community-guidelines/.
- As for online forms, that is a great idea, I will feed this back to our tech team as something for the future.
- We know that you are super busy, so in the unlikely event that you need to cancel a booking, we want to take the pressure off you if you can't get hold of the customer, that is why we take care of Treatwell cancellations.

I hope that helps.

Teresia

Basic interaction is easy

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

I get new clients through the app and then mainly convert them to booking direct. There isn’t a single policy that is salon friendly. ie the new improved “No-show” which is a joke. It does not protect salons only Treatwell’s margin. I want the right to set a deposit, blacklist a client, maybe give clients a star rating for other salons to see. More like AirB&B. Make the clients more accountable. Or for Treatwell to take a 20/30 % deposit which is then split 80/20 in favour of the salon and paying Treatwell for the automatic non human admin, to prevent no shows. Which is the same as “up to an hour before” policy.

Pros

Easy to add independent appointments and block out time

Cons

It does not reflect the way the beauty business works. Does not allow for logical listing of time versus price treatments. Nor does it allow for correct categorisation. Illogical. You can’t create groups of treatment,packages. Very little to like actually.

Response from Treatwell

Hi Teresia,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us review. We are pleased you find the software easy to add appointments.

We take feedback seriously and are always looking at how we can improve Treatwell for both customers and partners.

It is possible to create treatment packages, if you get in touch with your Account Manager they will be able to help you do this.

We are investigating the option of blacklisting clients or having a rating system. However, in the meantime if you have an issue with an individual customer please get in touch and we will aim to resolve it.

We know that no shows are frustrating, making a deposit scheme appealing. That's why we have focussed on automated appointment reminders, as well as introducing rescheduling software for customers, so that if they can't make they can choose another time.

If you have any further feedback, please contact your Account Manager and they will be more than happy to support you.

Tanja

TREATWELL V. MINDBODY

Reviewed on 19/02/2019

Reach a large new audience .

Reach a large new audience .

Pros

It's very user friendly - functionality for both salon and customer are idiot proof

Cons

limited functionality/ restricted when integrating the booking widget into our website . Not possible to ingrate it with another booking system

Response from Treatwell

Hi Tanja,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased that you find the software user friendly.

We do integrate with some other booking systems. If you would like to find out more please reach out to your Account Manager.

Thank you for being a great partner.

Serena

Easy to use for daily stuff

Reviewed on 23/02/2019

Treatwell is a great way of giving me an online presence, which is where most people look for services.
My line manager is brilliant & super efficient & helpful.
The old pricing structure works much better for me so had I looked into it later I would probably not sign up under the new pricing.

Pros

The calendar - booking & changing appointments or blocks is so quick & easy

Cons

How i can no longer change my lead booking time.
The combination of menus across the top & down the side of the screen can make it difficult to find things you don’t use often

Abi Smith
  • Industry: Banking

Easy to use, seemless functions and great cistomer service

Reviewed on 26/02/2019

We find that many clients forget to book a patch test, advice from our Treatwell rep means we have minimised no shows or disappointed clients just with a few simple edits

Pros

The ease of use. Even with having multiple stores the software is speedy and easy to jump from one store to another. I love the inbuilt marketing features too and prompts to maximise effectiveness!

Cons

The small print on treatments is rather small. It would be great to have a section to make edits or notices to clients

Anna

Great App

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

Treatwell helps to fill in the gaps in your booking calendar and brings many, new loyal clients, which I am very grateful for.
It also ranks high on engine search, so your salon will be visible to potential clients. It's a win-win! Thanks Treatwell.

Pros

The software is easy to use and there are many features that help on how to communicate with Treatwell team, which has fast a response whenever you need help.

Cons

I do not like the fact, that your earned money come fortnight which prevents steady cash flow.

Laura

Would recommend

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

I use this as my go to diary. It works wwell for me and my salon.

I use this as my go to diary. It works wwell for me and my salon.

Pros

Sends customer reminders via text

Cons

Difficult for customers to pay via treatwell if already booked via pay at salon.
I wish it had a pay at salon option where they can pay via card

Response from Treatwell

Hi Laura,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear that you find Treatwell Connect easy to use and like our customer reminders.

Good news, we do have a pay at salon option where customers can pay via card. Take a look here for more details https://www.treatwell.co.uk/business-info/sumup/. If you are interested, speak to your Account Manager, they will be more than happy to help get your salon set up.

Marilyn

Fantastic booking system which generates new clients!

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

We are being able to fill in last minute slots with new clients booking via Treatwell. It also allows clients to book in without needing to contact us directly which reduces admin. Taking pre-payment also ensures less cancellations and no shows.

Pros

The software is user friendly and also a widget can be inserted into your own website and on facebook to take people to your calendar.

Cons

The fact that you can't run numerous discounts on the same services to run at different times.

Response from Treatwell

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear that you find the software easy to use and are making use of the widget.

Nauman

Amazing Platform

Reviewed on 27/02/2019

Overall we are very happy with Treatwell

Overall we are very happy with Treatwell

Pros

Treatwell booking system is amazing. You can check your clients history, rebook them, sending your campaigns and lots of other functions. Web chat is always avilable when you need a quick response. The good thing you can approach online calendar anywhere in the world and see what's going on in your venue.

Cons

Treat the returning customers as a repeat customers even If they don't turn up within a year

Marinac

Happy with the services

Reviewed on 12/01/2024

Pros

Excellent customer services and very easy sistem to work

Cons

My experience with Treatwell is new . I"m happy with them

Emily

Awful!

Reviewed on 25/01/2022

The more and more I keep using treatwell the more and more I get frustrated. Bearing in mind salons are their main source of income which would make you think they would listen to you, help you. Nooooo all they care about is getting their money. I will definitely look at moving to Fresha who are partner orientated and not money orientated. I was told by 5 different members of staff that clients can’t leave a review after a 1 month period. A client then leaves a review after 3 months, I contact the review team to tell them this is not fair because if someone is really unhappy they wouldn’t wait for 3 months and why would you allow it. He said they policy has always been the same. Honestly the team definitely need some training as they don’t know what they’re doing. The give false information on many different occasions as I’ve witnessed this. They Always side with the clients and they said that this is their policy. Clients can write whatever they like ( a client threatened us ) and this was allowed. There’s definitely no regulations as no one takes it seriously. Treatwell should not be allowed to be run like this, it’s damaging businesses!

Pros

The lovely clients you can create, you can add your own clients

Cons

The staff / booking system / review department.

Bea

Treatwell connect

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

Pros

It is a big help for my business. Customers can book 24/7. It is quick and easy to understand.

Cons

It would be great if as a business we can ask for a deposit to pay. It would be great for businesses and for Treatwell as well.

Response from Treatwell

Hi Bea,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased that the partnership helps your business and that you find it quick and easy to understand.

In terms of a deposit system, it is something that we are looking into, however, in the meantime we try and reduce no-shows by sending automatic appointment reminders to customers as well as giving customers the option to pre-pay for their appointments.

Amanda

Excellent Free Software

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

Has been a great benefit to my business. Cannot complain due to its value for money

Pros

Excellent diary system, love the text messaging facility and being able to view client history.

Cons

Client record looks a bit odd now after recent update. Would prefer invoicing once a month not twice

Response from Treatwell

Hi Amanda,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are so pleased that you are enjoying using Treatwell software, and that you like using the client history section.

Andreea

Great for business

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

Best thing ever , made my salon visible on the market from the beginning. Is only in your hands to keep up your ratings

Pros

Easy to use , very easy to access it from phone or laptop .

Cons

Can’t block clients , preventing the to rebook if you don’t want them in your salon

Response from Treatwell

Hi Andreea,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so pleased that you find the software easy to use and enjoy the visibility that Treatwell gives you.

Warangkana

Reviewed on 03/03/2019

- easy to use.

- easy to use.
- Better to let the users organise gaps time between each treatment individual as well (cleaning room time). Because when someone book for 2 treatments, we always loose our time for this gap with nothing.
- I cancel treatwell widget software because the staff gave me different information quite often. Someone say “yes” someone say “no” in the same question. This is very confusing me.
- My friends told me that they didn’t see my business on treatwell market. Then I try to search from my husband’s mobile and I didn’t see as well. But it show on my mobile ?

Pros

This software is very easy to use!! (Only widget that I need their team to help)

Cons

- when someone book 2 treatments continues, I can’t delete or reduce cleaning time between each treatment. And it made loose a chance for more appointment.

Jade

Happy

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

Pros

Easy to use, easy to keep track of appointments

Cons

Always crashes when wanting to reschedule appointments

Response from Treatwell

Hi Jade,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased that you find the software easy to use.

We are sorry to hear that your software sometimes crashes, if you get into contact with your Account Manager and provide further detail we will investigate this issue for you.

Natalie

Treatwell Connect

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

East to take treatwell bookings and balance with my own bookings.

East to take treatwell bookings and balance with my own bookings.

Pros

Easy to use and a good booking platform. I like that I can also enter private clients bookings.

Cons

App is easy, website can be difficult to navigate.

Response from Treatwell

Hi Natalie,

Thanks so much for leaving us a great review.

We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying using Treatwell and that you find the app easy to use. If you would like any support with navigating the website, please reach out to your Account Manager and they will be more than happy to walk you through it.

Kanokwan

Brilliant software

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

Overall treat well software is good for me. For small salon.

Overall treat well software is good for me. For small salon.

Pros

It’s functional and easy to use. I like how it’s able to summarise customers data. How many client we have.

Cons

My staff can log in the same platform as owner. They can see how much I make a day. I want them see only how many booking for them.

Anuradha

Very useful booking system

Reviewed on 20/02/2019

Pros

Very easy to use, portable,access 24/7,user friendly

Cons

I feel there are no cons at the moment. It is good.

Response from Treatwell

Hi Anuradha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are so glad to hear that you find the software easy to use and convenient.

Thanks for being a great partner.

Aruna

Is good to get customers n marketing

Good experience n good service

Good experience n good service

Pros

It good customer can find us on treatwell.

Cons

Can’t find any problem... is good n easy

Response from Treatwell

HI Aruna,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased you find Treatwell helpful for getting new customers and marketing.

Olivia

Reshma
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Good

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

It really helped me organise the staff and treatments and the different log in levels so the staff can see there own calenders is fab

Pros

Treatwell is easy to use i use it as my main diary

Cons

The glitches which is not all the time but apart frm that all good

William
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Treatwell Connect is the best app to be on top of your business

Reviewed on 02/03/2019

getting immediate update regards booking, payments, therapists, amazing

getting immediate update regards booking, payments, therapists, amazing

Pros

easy to use, full of useful functions, I have my business in my palm,

Cons

all perfect really just when I switched from WiFi to 4 G it asking me to log in again,

Neelam

Good job from treatwell.

Reviewed on 27/01/2024

Pros

Booking organising. Customers satisfaction.

Cons

All.good .very professionally dealing with client.

Amy

Busy business easy with treatwell connect

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

Benefits of using daily report making tax returning easier. Organised and safely stored clients details

Pros

Easy for me to access anywhere all notifications on my phone. All data securely stored.

Cons

Sometimes when adding a service can be little time consuming have to add next service for the same person on each booking if booking more than one treatment.