ContentStudio

Content marketing & social media management tool

4.8/5
4.6/5
4.5/5
4.6/5

669 Reviews for UK Users

Ken
Ken

ContentStudio is our goto for content ideas, research, and syndication across platforms.

Reviewed on 04/10/2019

ContentStudio takes what used to be the multi-day chore of content creation and syndication and condenses it into a mere 15-30 minute session every couple of days. I couldn't be more pleased with the amount of time saved and the cost/benefit ratio. There are some not so frequent upgrades that come available at a lifetime purchase, so be on the lookout for those! Definitely a great investment for the local business, but a must-have for any agency.

Pros

Constant innovation and feature additions. The authors are continually adding features and are very receptive to user ideas.

This software makes it so easy to find great ideas for blog posts, social posts, articles, etc., it ought to be illegal. (but we're glad it's not) . We use this daily to spot trends, identify influencers and schedule our content across major platforms.

This probably saves more time across the board than any other software investment we've used. The level of filtering for relevant content is unmatched and once you've set everything up - and I recommend you take this part seriously, do some planning about what your content plan is - but once it's set up, it makes content creation, curation etc., super-easy. If you don't spend some time planning, the broad feature set of this software will still work, but the time cost/benefit ratio will decline. Still worth it, but when your plan is tuned - holy cow! Couldn't recommend Content Studio any stronger!

Cons

There are some helpful video tutorials, but frankly, ContentStudio should create a playlist for developing a strategic content plan for using the system to the fullest. That said, there blog publishes helpful ideas regularly. It's just that there's no real cohesive 'start here' or 'step 1, step2' guidance for using all of the facets of this great tool together.

There are so many moving pieces to ContentStudio that there's a bit of a learning curve. Once it's set up though, you're done. Then it's pretty much an easy-button situation. That's where the 'Strategy' playlist would be helpful.

Yadah

My Go-To Social Media Scheduler

Reviewed on 26/04/2021

I was fortunate to grab a lifetime deal when they were running one, and I CAN NOT believe the value for money I have received for that low entry price! As I get more experienced I am finding more and more features that save time and blow me away with the quality and functionality.

Pros

It integrates with all the major social media brands out there and is quick to let you know when the 'access token' has run out or is faulty so you can immediately re-connect the two (instead of only finding out ages later that something went wrong and your posts haven't been going out). You can connect your RSS feed to constantly have your blog posts being sent out automatically, and can set a scheduling calendar that will 'fill in the blanks' for you with older content when things are slow. They offer a function to search for realatable content (super handy!) and have recently rolled out a hashtag feature that will recommend ranking hashtags based on key words related to your content. Each month they send out an email listing the new things they have implemented and the bugs they have fixed.

Cons

As a non-tech savvy person it can get quite overwhelming trying to figure out what does what on the dashboard. I know I'm able to loop content (like you would for Pinterest) but I have no idea how to do it and not end up spamming my own account. They could definitely have more tutorials on how to make the product user-friendly for newbies like myself.

Tailwind and Buffer

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

The lifetime deal was too good to pass up and the integration with brands like Pinterest (which isn't always offered) sealed the deal for me.

Buffer and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

The lifetime deal and robust integration with all the social media accounts I use.
Steven
Steven

Too bad their support is terrible when it does not work right, which is too often.

Reviewed on 17/03/2021

At this point, I would call the experience poor and we are moving to another product. We simply cannot stand their poor support any longer.

If you want your team (or yourself) to be terribly frustrated whenever you have a problem and then feel like you are being ripped off, this is the product for you. But who wants that? Not us.

Pros

In theory, this should be a good product. They allow customization per social channel and my team finds it easy to use. Unfortunately, things simply do not post correctly, or at all, too often. We get false posting confirmation messages all the time.

Cons

Their support is dreadful. A week or two can go by with several emails to them and all we hear are crickets. There is no response sometimes until the third or fourth email. This is terribly unprofessional and is horrible for our agency and clients.

Lloyd

I'm looking forward to the customer service becoming as great as the product.

Reviewed on 04/06/2020

The product seemed really great based on how it was marketed and it's definitely a great tool. Customer support is kind of a mixed bag. Some days they are more responsive than others, but I suppose that they are doing the best that they can. I was tempted to get a refund and move on to another service but then they kind of gave me an offer that I couldn't refuse.
Content Studio appears to be just what I need to step our social media game up in a major way. I have no complaints about the product itself.

Pros

The user interface is clean and its easy to use. They have an iphone app(which is necessary to do scheduled postings to Instagram), the features seem to be very useful, they are constantly updating the product and introducing new features. The influencer and analysis add-ons seem pretty promising, just wish they weren't so costly.

Cons

I scheduled two demos because I wanted to have a more in-depth conversation about the features and functionality of the product, but the representatives failed to appear at both web conferences. I think the time difference plays a large role in their slow responsiveness when it comes to resolving customer issues. Also, the pricing isn't exactly great but it isn't bad.

Socialinsider

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

I needed something a bit more robust.

Kukui

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

It seemed that it would be the best option in the long term, especially with the Lifetime Deal,
Kristin

It Just Keeps Getting Better!!!

Reviewed on 08/09/2019

I first purchased ContentStudio in May 2018 on AppSumo. I watched it grow and used it on and off, but now I'm going all in. Especially since they just added analytics and influencer research. I plan on canceling several other services/products I'm using that I will no longer need due to ContentStudios suite of features. I'm hoping to use it effectively for both planning and publishing.

Pros

1. Built-in curation (and it's GOOD curation, not haphazard).
2. Ability to add RSS feeds.
3. Ability to compose content within the platform.
4. Can also search real-time for content and see engagement, shares and sentiment.
5. Automation and integration capabilities
6. The brand new analytics and influencer research options

Cons

I don't want to include a con because they are constantly improving and adding features to ContentStudio. You can also connect directly to their Trello roadmap and make suggestions for new features.

Tim
  • Industry: Information Services

Easy way to ramp up visibility very quickly

Reviewed on 17/08/2022

I'm trying to get visibility on LinkedIn. Eventually, I'll shoot videos and post them to YouTube. My goal is get noticed on LinkedIn and then to start adding posts I compose myself. My visibility on LinkedIn shot up immediately. I'm anxious to try YouTube.

Pros

I like that I can a) find relevant articles to share, and b) share them to an array of social media platforms very quickly and easily. I can create custom searches with my own keywords, grab an article, select the platforms to post to, add comments and images, and schedule the post in one go. It's also great that ContentStudio brings a copy of the article into an internal pane. That's very helpful when you're using sources like HBR where I'd otherwise have to have a subscription to the see the article.

Cons

There are a couple of small glitches. There's a really nice integration with Canva that doesn't always work. There's a very nice planner that lays out what I'm publishing and where. I can show it in a calendar view, which I like very much. I can't separate the calendar view by channel (LinkedIn vs Twitter vs Instagram, etc.). I'd like to put together a post for LinkedIn, add that post to the queue, then trim it for Instagram, add that post to the queue, then trim it for Twitter, and add that post to the queue. I can do that, but I have to open up Compose pane again an again.

StoryChief

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

I've started with ContentStudio because it looks like it's made for social media republishing. I can see that StoryChief has LOTS of options for publishing blog content and an API to hook into lots of platforms. So, I haven't written it off. I'll still look at that platform for blog content.
Robert

CS Experience

Reviewed on 09/08/2020

I did lots of research and found all the deals, pricing, and competitors deals and pricing. There are pros and cons but overall CS is more innovated and geared up for todays social networking and the future of it all.
Their use of the APIs has created a hub like no other with resources and integration that can take anyone personal or legal business to the next level. Posting to socials of all kinds and your personal WP or 3rd party blogsite is now in one spot, one hub, with analytics, social inboxing, automation, tracking, and much more.

Pros

You can take control of your social marketing and published content including curated content automation, link tracking, deep Insights, influencers discovery and so much more . CS can change your life if you are a social person looking to get more views and engagement or if you are a business looking to scale your audience, or if you are a marketer looking to have software tools that will help take you and your business as well as your clients business to the next level.

Cons

It may take some time to understand the potential of the software and the marketing strategies you can create. The few functions it lacks is in the works and will be developed by CS and released to the members depending on your plan type. Basically The cons are being worked on, for example: they don't have YouTube posting yet but will soon and still have YouTube for social inbox; amougsnt other small things that CS is working on.

Zoho Social, HubSpot Marketing Hub, Buffer, Loomly and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

Overall, They are the number one choice and the direction they are going makes the most sense to continue utilizing their software for years to come. Their price is nothing compared to the money and exposure you can organically get yourself or with use of AI.
Mack
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Made Social Media Possible Again...

Reviewed on 16/02/2020

Pros

We love the ability to find other relevant content sources and have a feed that we can discover new content. The automation piece and the staging of content is unreal. We've seen it in other tools, but it was harder to manage. Here the UI just works. We also like the integrations with Replug to put retargeting and CTAs to work.

Cons

The inability to post directly to Instagram. I know this is an issue with most tools, but if I have people on my team doing it, they still have to have a phone nearby to make it happen. We're going to try and find a workaround, but it's an issue. Also, the inability to post stories to any of the social media channels is an issue. That has become a huge part of social. Should be added.

Sprout Social, Buffer and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

Needed something we could put the whole staff on that gave us scheduling capability in an easy to use format, that allowed for content approvals. We also wanted something that help us generate LEADS which was important for us. So this checked off a lot of boxes.
Michael

Love these guys over at ContentStudio.

Reviewed on 28/09/2021

Other than the ONE con.....we love ContentStudio.

Other than the ONE con.....we love ContentStudio.

Pros

ContentStudio was easy to get set up on and we love that we can now "tag" on our Facebook Posts.
The dashboard is easy to navigate around and we like the influencer section.

We are new to the platform and haven't really "opened it up yet.

Cons

CONS would be not being able to set a default on how we schedule out content.
We prefer to schedule out via a calendar not a list- it makes it easier for us to follow 4 brands.
Every-time we schedule a post we have to click 3 to 4 different buttons to get back to where we left off .
It would also be easier if ContentStudio separated the brands in calendar view too.

Danny
Danny

Good to start SMM

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

Good scheduler, analytics not as complex as hootsuite. Better priced

Good scheduler, analytics not as complex as hootsuite. Better priced

Pros

I like to queue feature, however default limits need to be no more than 1x per day per platform. I sent out too many posts before I caught it

Cons

Not really clear instructions or examples. Had to go to Youtube to make sense of a lot of the features

Austin

ContentStudio is exceptional for content planning and posting

Reviewed on 12/01/2020

ContentStudio handles my social posting and social research.

ContentStudio handles my social posting and social research.

Pros

ContentStudio is extremely full featured for an affordable tool. I am able to plan out campaigns, research topics, schedule posts, and track full analytics. I love how comprehensive the tool is.

Cons

Since the tool is so full featured, it can take a couple hours to configure to your liking. Not an issue really, but something to be aware of.

Buffer

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

ContentStudio has a strong wordpress integration and allowed me to integrate with my link shortening tool (replug) as well. Super happy with it.
Alfredo

One Stop Platform to Keep you (or your client's) Social Media Presence

Reviewed on 24/01/2021

I'm a daily ContentStudio user, and can see their team is really invested in making the best platform for social media management possible. I have found issues, but most have been eventually solved and they keep adding new features and keep their platform updated for ease of usage.

From one platform I can search for topics, review them with my team and post them to my different social accounts. I can also check some basic engagement reports, which can be upgraded to more detailed reports.

I have my own RSS reader, from which I generate a feed of featured articles I can automatically import into ContentStudio and create posts from. This means there is a lot of automation workflows which can be achieved from this same tool.

The interface is very friendly, which is helpful when working with a team. The team can create and then collaboratively comment and approve posts, which can be easily scheduled or put into a queue. The queue can be categorized, and these categories can be scheduled so you can plan ahead. I usually have weeks of posts planned ahead this way.

I really like that you can also create Wordpress blog posts from the platform, however for my specific needs I haven't used this feature much. Now if you manage many clients including their blogs, I believe this is a huge feature.

Their support team have helped me with issues before and I know they pay attention in general since I check them out on the user's Facebook Group.

Pros

What I liked most is how different tasks can be performed using one platform. I also like the automation and collaboration features included. You can separate account groups by workspaces, and provide access to both your colleagues and clients if you're an agency.

Cons

Small issues crop-up while customizing the platform. For example, working with rss feeds and automations. However they don't impede my daily use of ContentStudio and during my time using this platform some of these issues have been corrected.

Lindsay
Lindsay
  • Industry: Design

Feature-filled lovechild of Buffer, Pocket, and your blog

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

Oh man, huge time saver, helps the entire content creation/curation management process easy because it's all in one place and organized so intuitively. I thank my lucky stars that I was able to purchase a lifetime membership very early on when ContentStudio was new. Seriously it's the MVP of my content strategy.

Pros

SO many features!

- You can write blog/social media posts directly from within the web app
- Automation for campaigns (new blog posts to social media, article links to social media, sharing articles automatically on your blog, etc.)
- Nice-looking interface. Seriously, it's totally a selling point. It makes it even more fun to create content.
- Ability to schedule posts
- The "Discovery" tab. I could get lost for hours, it's a treasure trove for easily searchable, filterable, postable-from-the-website content.
- Integrations galore! Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, the list goes on. There's also a browser extension.
- Responsive and fun on social media

Cons

I'm extremely picky when it comes to tools I use for business, especially if I really like something, which is counter-intuitive, but there you have it.

- I'd love to see more ability to use the article to blog automation more easily. Example: I have my settings such that systematically, I must review any post before it can be published. If I'm unable to log in for a few days, all the now-expired posts have to be opened one at a time and rescheduled -- click date, click time, click post... that sort of thing. If there was a button that you could click that could re-add those posts for the same schedule, just staggered on different dates in the future, that would rock!
- Occasionally posts will not post, seemingly at random. But this isn't super frequent.

Content Studio is overall a good tool for social media

Reviewed on 12/02/2023

Pros

Content Studio streamlines the process of creating and scheduling social media posts by reducing the time and effort required. It also provides a well-organized system for planning your content, making it easier to stay ahead. With its automatic curation feature, Content Studio ensures that your social media accounts are filled with relevant and engaging material, saving you time and effort in the content creation process. I found it incredibly helpful in maintaining an active and fresh presence on my accounts. This all-in-one tool is ideal for businesses of any size seeking to establish a strong social media presence. By generating and automatically posting content, Content Studio acts as a comprehensive content curation tool that keeps your social media accounts active and relevant

Cons

Unfortunately, Content Studio doesn't currently offer the ability to edit images or add your own logo within the platform. While you can use Canva to make these edits, it would be more convenient to have this feature integrated within the app. The mobile app version also lacks some of the functionality available in the desktop version, which could limit its usability for some users. However, there is still room for improvement in terms of integrating Content Studio with other applications and tools to enhance its overall functionality and user experience.

Muhammad Yulian

All in One Social Media With Powerful Automation

Reviewed on 06/06/2019

I am satisfied using this product. Its better than any other product that i have tried before and it continiously update. Its very useful for me especially when it comes to Social Media Management things.

Pros

I have bought this product around 2 years ago and start using it for my social media management. Its very robust and easy to use especially when you have many social media to manage. Content Studio has many great features especially content discovery and its powerful automation for schedule our social media.

Content Discovery allows you to look up on many niches topics and filters it based on specific genre such as blogs, articles, and more. You can select many topics and then schedule it to your social media or blogs.

Its very useful for people who want to save a lot of their time to manage their social media and blogs. You can dedicated your day maybe 1 or 2 days to schedule your social media for 1 month using Content Studio, its really awesome.. isnt it?

You can also analyze the post that you have publised using Content Studio and gain insight on it. You can analze which post gets the best engagement and post it again to your other social media.

With Content Studio you can grow up your social media better than any others.

Cons

It still not many Content Discovery from my local Country (Indonesia), it still focus on getting info on Top Countries and Global News. Its understandable because to have every content on every country will takes alot of time and i can have patience to waiting for it.

Joshua

LOVE ContentStudio.io, my #1 software for social media research and engagement

Reviewed on 21/03/2019

My experience has been amazing, ContentStudio.io is my (by far) most frequently used software for social media posting and research. Rep. and his whole team are excellent, truthful and transparent people and if you decide to choose their competition over them, I guarantee you WILL REGRET IT.

Pros

ContentStudio.io has totally changed the game for my business, including changing the game for all of my B2B clilents (whom all sell B2C on social media). We're able to take all of our social media presence to a whole new level, so much so that we've factually been a part of bringing more revenue into businesses that needed the boost.

Cons

The only thing that wasn't my favorite but was a necessity was the transition to V2, but to be honest, I have been with rep. and the team for a while now and they were transparent through the whole process. The end result was so worth it. I am literally a lifetime owner of the software and with my lifetime subscription they included all of the V2 updates (which they didn't have to), so I am grateful. No complaints here.

BJ
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

ContentStudio is the "secret sauce" for our website's SEO and blogging

Reviewed on 22/04/2020

From the first moment I used the software to the moment I am writing this review, I have been thrilled with the features and the information I receive. I could not do without ContentStudio.

Pros

I like the ease of use. Some websites are hard to navigate, but the interface is almost perfect on ContentStudio. Everything on screen is described fully, and I can find the information I need in just a few minutes — instead of taking an hour or two with other products.

Cons

It is really hard to pinpoint a weakness. But if I was adding a feature, I would love to see a dark mode, because light screens bother my eyes. Almost all sites have white and light grey in the background, but I prefer the choice of having a dark option.

Christina
Christina
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

"ContentStudio the best automation for your networks"

Reviewed on 02/05/2022

I'm really pleased with both the product and the level of care I've received. IMO A must-have tool for social media companies and marketers, ContentStudio is a must-have. You don't have to use many programs to curate and upload information; you can do it all with one.

Pros

When the correct tools aren't used, managing social media may be difficult. When I first started using social media, I recall how exhausting it was to stay up to date on the newest news, write articles, and respond to comments. My posts may also be scheduled and recycled using ContentStudio. I'm able to keep track of mentions, participate in pertinent discussions, and broaden my knowledge base by following them. My content's performance is also monitored through the use of analytics. You should check at ContentStudio if you want to better manage your social media accounts and create high-quality content with ease.

Cons

I have no complaints about Content Studio. Rather I am very happy to have this excellent software. That helps us with the social networks of our company

Chamath
Chamath

Best of all social media management application

Reviewed on 30/12/2019

In conclusion, our experience from the Contentstudio was good, no, even better. The content studio...

In conclusion, our experience from the Contentstudio was good, no, even better. The content studio is
not that complex or hard to use. It saves you more time. More than enough.

Pros

This is a working process of taking the guesswork of a freelancer. This is amazing. We used it in a little
different way than many people do. If you are a writer, then use the given content to spot trends. And
this is also an excellent tool for writing, editing, and distributing your own content. We recommend this
to you!
The pros and cons of this freelancer are very different than those of similar content. Some people have
to have a point to understand where the pitch ideas are. You can discover the post from the massive list of
the given sources. Can post in many multiple social networking and networking sites at a period each.
Next, rescheduling is some other feature. You even have another excellent useful feature called the
Automation. Many agencies with the digital feature need this application since it is saving a tremendous
amount of time and also give extra quality for the services.
It is even easy to manage all your entire content marketing tools. And from just one place. It also lets
you create your own boolean searches. It is with the use of broad keys.

Cons

The cons in the process are sometimes the process of application is a little slow. Even sometimes,
insights and analytics are not in availability. Still, we think you were working on the same process. Many
people do not find many cons, but there are some other cons. Those cons are for people with less
knowledge of English. There is no direct posting to Instagram.
Some people even find themselves missing the ability to use curated headlines in automation camps. At
present, it is only showing that you are only getting the custom headlines that you design.

• Industry: Executive Office

Social media marketing how I want it to be done

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

Highly recommended if you want to have a well planned social media strategy that includes both your own content and other content that is relevant for your target audience.

Pros

I've used dozens of social media tools over the years, but all of them have quirks that make them slightly less than user friendly. Some of them seem pretty good on the surface, but then are lacking in key areas. I am pleased to say that when I found Content Studio I found my social media marketing tool of choice.

Content Studio makes it so easy to find and post relevant content. Everything you need is just a click away such as keyword specific research, scheduling, editing posts, etc.

But there is lots more to Content Studio that you only discover as you start to use it proactively, and it is all of those bells and whistles that make this such a highly useable tool.

Cons

There are a few features that I would like to see improved such as the Campaign feature, but I understand that is already in the works. Other than that, this is a superb tool that just keeps getting better and better.

Bikram K.
Bikram K.
  • Industry: Events Services

One of best social media marketing tools

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

I am using ContentStudio since 2017. In these years I saw many social media management platform come, but nothing has been as easy to use and versatile as this one is, so I am still using it for my website.

Pros

Nice overall social media content management tool. It helps with planning, scheduling, and publishing content pieces. One can also select or create hashtags for the posts, but its hashtag facility is not very fancy. yet it does the job, to an extent. It also helps you monitor your inbox across various channels. It allows you to customize the posts to meet the content requirements of various social media channels.

Cons

Instagram and Pinterest posts have been a problem for quite some time. Of which they have addressed the Instagram issue. I hope they address Pinterest One too. I wish the UI has been a little faster, and integration with Google Analytics would have been great to monitor social share from the website. It should have hashtag tools to find and analyze important hashtags. The basic influencer searching feature should be there in all plan, and not sold as an add-on.

Antonette

Consider looking for another software

Reviewed on 29/04/2022

The convenience it offered was not worth the confusion and frustration. I haven’t seen any roadmaps of revamping their software. I haven’t used this software over several months now.

Pros

I bought a lifetime plan off of AppSumo. At the time all of the features were brand new. And all of them collectively in one spot was super handy. But as much as the good intentions were of the software development, the actual execution and deployment are very cumbersome and choppy.
I did use their automated social media posting feature for a time. It was very useful. But the limitations of posting only posts made this software obsolete quickly.

Cons

•Unable to post carousels, video posts, reels.
•Very counterintuitive. I was unable to use the content suggestion/finding feature at all. No matter what kind of keywords I used the software filtered out useless, unrelatable material.

Ozioma
  • Industry: Executive Office

An essential resource for Business Intelligence

Reviewed on 05/04/2020

Overall, I am really enjoying the platform and look forward to it growing and helping me grow.

Pros

For many years, my role was head of Cultural Strategy, Insights and Innovation in the world of advertising. Having cultural intelligence was key. Once I launched my own business, I needed tools that could provide me with a level of depth and rigor so that I could see trends as they emerge. I believe that ContentStudio is a more than capable tool for this task. Also as a thoughtleader, I am always in need of being able to author and dissseminate content with ease. Contentstudio allows me to sync my medium and blog as well as all of my social media platforms so that I can share with ease. What I appreciate about Contentstudio is the ability we have to customize the tool for your own needs, as well as use what has been laid out for you. I was even able to gather all of my top trends sites into one feed and that has helped me stay up to date in areas that matter most for my business and the business of my clients.

Cons

The one are that I sense needs work is the automatic feeds. The are not always so updated. However, this can be solved by creating your own feeds which seem to be more fresh.

Some of the more advanced features could cost you a bit more, so factor this in at the very start.

Fidel

ContentStudio to Work

Reviewed on 07/05/2021

I work with her and she helps me daily in terms of the distribution and organization of my daily tasks at work to be able to organize posts of the different company accounts that I keep, it helps me a lot to be aware and prevents me from making mistakes, which is common and frequent when having more than one social media account and these are or are dedicated to the same target audience or market.

Pros

If you are looking to be able to manage your social networks as a company or group of social network accounts, be aware of content, updated on the topics in trend of networks and what is talked about and share, then stop looking since this is an excellent choice.

Cons

I could hardly say something bad about the application, it is quite efficient to be able to work with it, possibly the bad thing that you would see about this product is the lack of a free or trial version so to speak but outside of that the application helps you generate a order and work properly in terms of posts and management of multiple social networks.

TIMOTHY
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Content Studio

Reviewed on 06/09/2019

Hey, want to introduce you to one of my number one programs. Find topics current events of interest in the post around the world. Content Studio is the best programs for entrepreneurs, website owners. Inform the general public about some of the latest topics going across not just the United States but the world. Is very beneficial for me in developing my websites. When current events come up some of the stories out, there is exceptional. Immeasurable writer and the stories will be impressive many times can be informed within the matter of 24 hours or less. Current global events I enjoyed the use of Content Studio. The application has developed my insight on current events like My websites, as well as updates on personal interests. Like yoga and technologies for anybody interest in having the latest topics, you will rely upon Content Studio will be one of your best web resources.

Pros

I am finding topics, of choice current events of the new post around the world.

Cons

There are not many cons, in my opinion, just had to learn how to use the discovery to find the topic I wanted the RSS feed is hard to discover, but it is there and works great!