Flipsnack

Write a Review!
Create magazines, catalogs, brochures and other publications

4.2/5
4.3/5
4.5/5
4.5/5

280 Reviews for UK Users

Edwin M.
Edwin M.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great value and support, excellent options!

Reviewed on 16/12/2019

Overall this is by far the best tool that I have used to create engaging interactive documents and finally have some analytics to process and use to refine future projects and relay ROI to stakeholders.

Pros

This had the most robust user engagement reporting.

Cons

Updates to previously exported widgets aren't timely, I find it faster to create a new widget and replace the old one instead of waiting for it to refresh.

Response from Flipsnack

Hi Edwin,

Thank you for your kind words!

Bekah

Flipsnack Review

Reviewed on 03/01/2023

We have been using this product for over two years and I have brought another company onboard to use the service. We are satisfied with the quality and features at the price point we selected.

Pros

We were looking for an affordable way to share our viewbooks with prospective clients. We researched Flipsnack and found what we were looking for and beyond. The software is easy to use, set up, navigate, post and share.

Cons

Sometimes the features don't function well with shared links like the gif link breaks and a broken image file is sent out instead.

iPaper, Joomag and Issuu

Reasons for Choosing Flipsnack

ISSUU started charging to post and there were too expensive.

Issuu

Reasons for Switching to Flipsnack

Features offered at the price point

Response from Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review, Bekah! We are pleased to know you like Flipsnack and find it easy to use. The issue you`ve mentioned will be discussed with the team.

Beckie

Flipsnack is fabulous

Reviewed on 19/09/2023

We've had a great experience with Flipsnack and really appreciate the non-profit discount.

Pros

Flipsnack allows us to promote our materials on-line so that readers can easily "Flip" through pages like they would a magazine and not lose continuity while they are reading a multi-page document.

Cons

It would be helpful to be able to have additional documents included within our subscription tier. Otherwise, it is great!

Response from Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review, Beckie. We are so happy you like Flipsnack this much! Your suggestion will be discussed with the team.

Jennifer
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Good product, but looking forward to future improvements

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

We have a very limited (beta, really) type of "intranet" which is not very interactive and really only allows for links to information, which with all the employee information we need to put out there, results in a lot of scrolling. Flipsnack allows me to condense all those links into a more dynamic and visually engaging product, cutting down on the clutter of our employee self-service website.

Pros

It is relatively easy to use/self-teach how to use, and I find the analytics feature useful as we had no prior means to be able to gauge whether or not the information being published was being accessed or read. With the analytics feature, I'm able to home in on what topics need to be better promoted to our employees.

Cons

I would like to be able to have more customization ability, such as the ability to size an embedded flipbook (most books are embedded on our intranet and they appear much too small or with too much padding, despite attempts to resize the book in the HTML coding). I'd also like to be able to have the title of the bookshelves appear directly over (or on) the shelf itself so that the shelves could be better organized and easier for readers to understand what topics are on the shelf.

FlippingBook Online

Reasons for Switching to Flipsnack

Flipsnack is a U.S.-based company, which was very important to our legal counsel. Also, the pricing was reasonable and team option was very appealing.

Response from Flipsnack

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear that you find the analytics feature useful. Also, when you copy the embed code of the flipbook, you have the option to leave it responsive or set some custom sizes for the embed. Maybe this helps.
Thank you for your suggestions regarding our bookshelf widget. I have forwarded them to our tech team, so stay tuned for new updates!

Abbey
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Works great for purposes!

Loved it so far!

Loved it so far!

Pros

It is easy to update and publish content.

Cons

The page navigation rarely works for our stuff. We need to educate ourselves better on creating the bookshelf thing for previous publications but it feels overwhelming.

Issuu

Reasons for Switching to Flipsnack

Pricing was less with similar functionality

Response from Flipsnack

Thank you for the review and rating, Abbey! Please get in touch with our support team whenever you encounter issues like these. They will be happy to assist you.

Ireneusz

An advanced and intuitive tool for publishing content

Reviewed on 21/09/2023

Possibility of distributing publications and magazines on the Internet via a simple hyperlink. Significant reduction in distribution costs.

Pros

Easy navigation in the application, a number of options allowing for a more attractive visualization of the publication

Cons

It is not possible to edit the content of the publication after it has been saved in the system

Response from Flipsnack

Thanks for the review, Ireneusz! I just wanted to confirm whether the publication you mentioned was created from scratch or if it was a PDF that was converted into a flipbook. These are two different scenarios, and our support team would be happy to assist you further. You can get in touch with them via live chat or email at [email protected]

Jan
  • Industry: Sports

Great way to promote our product

Reviewed on 25/09/2023

We use fewer printed brochures nowadays. Flipsnack is the right tool for us to promote our product.

Pros

We offer international tournaments and this is a great way to promote these tournaments in different countries. Especially the video implementation in the magazines is a great tool to give an extra dimension to our presentation.

Cons

No specific items come to mind so we are satisfied

Response from Flipsnack

Hey, Jan! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review :)

Love the fact that you mentioned our video integration tool as it's something that we're quite proud of as well. <3

Michelle
  • Industry: Publishing

The perfect tool to create gorgeous, digitally dynamic magazines

Reviewed on 02/10/2023

We've had a wonderful experience with Flipsnack. The one time that we had to contact support, we were responded to quickly and the issue was researched, escalated, and resolved well. We've been using Flipsnack for many years and have no complaints.

Pros

It's super easy to use and very intuitive. Style and design of the end product is chef's kiss. Additional features like the downloadable gif and link options are great.

Cons

I'm happy across the board with Flipsnack. Haven't come across anything that I don't like.

Response from Flipsnack

Thank you so much for your review, Michelle!

Super happy to read about your experience with Flipsnack and our support team! 🤩

Hideaki
  • Industry: Newspapers

easy to use

Reviewed on 19/09/2023

easy to upload, fix pages, Clean UI! i love it.

easy to upload, fix pages, Clean UI! i love it.

Pros

really easy to use. easy to upload, fix pages.

Cons

no Cons...i can't find cons. easy to upload, fix pages.

Response from Flipsnack

Thank you for the review and rating, Hideaki!

Mike
  • Industry: Legal Services

Great Price, Great Product. Easy to use.

Reviewed on 19/09/2023

We having been using the product for 3 years now. We have used it internally for previewing files to our team. Mostly used to share publications on our website. Great presentation of our publications. Full screen option makes publication easy to read online.

Pros

Easy to convert from multi-page pdf to publishable flip book. The software is well maintained and fully functional when updates are released. Easy to learn, easy to use.

Cons

I have no negative comments about this product.

Response from Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review and feedback, Mike. We're so happy you like Flipsnack this much!

Alicia
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great digital magazine reader

Reviewed on 20/12/2022

Its a great tool, cost effecive and easy to use for both us the publisher and the guest

Pros

We use Flipsnack to publish our magazine, menus and activies programs. It is user friendly and easy to publish and link across multiple platforms including our website, emails and business listings.

Cons

I would love to be able to sort my images easier and would love to incorporate pop ups in my magazine or special offers when people click on a certain section.

Response from Flipsnack

Thanks for the review, Alicia! It helps us a lot! We are pleased to know you like our tool. Your suggestion will be discussed with the team.

Lara
  • Industry: Media Production

Happy with Flipsnack overall but few improvements suggested!

Reviewed on 25/01/2019

I suscribed to Flipsnack as I had to create a project for my thesis in order to graduate from my Masters Degree. I'm really happy with the outcome and I'll really consider to use it back again in the future. I'd like to say that the customer service is excellent and I think they really take the critics seriously, as when I asked them for the improvements mentioned above, I was really shocked and happy they did truly include them!

Pros

Flipsnack is super easy to use, all the tools on both sides of the screen are clearly and well organized as well as nicely introduced. I love the fact that you can either upload your pdf and edit it online or create a whole project from 0. My favourite thing is that Flipsnack provides you with looots of different layouts to create your project (from magazines to photo albums to menus) and that is simply wonderful as it makes you look really pro. I also liked the fact that it allows you to insert videos and links and integrate those (but only in the paid version). Also, it's great that it allows for various people to access the account at the same time so that you can work together while making the changes!

Cons

When I first suscribed to Flipsnack, I was shocked that it wasn't possible to write in the text boxes with justified text. There were only 3 options: central, aligned to the right or to the left, but no justified-text, so visually that made a huge impact and I didn't like it at all. I contacted the customer service and asked about it and they were really nice and said they would take that into consideration for their next update, and they really did! Now they've improved a lot since they introduced the option of text-justification. Also, I inquired about GIFs a few weeks later. I wanted to add a GIF to my magazine but realized it wasn't possible. After a little while, they updated that too!! So now it's possible to add GIFs and that's great! A negative thing is that when exporting the whole project into PDF the version is actually a bit poor and things move out of place, but the online version stays great.

Response from Flipsnack

What an awesome review, Lara! Thank you so much for the great feedback!

Wilfrido
  • Industry: Accounting

Convert your PDFs into magazines instantly.

Reviewed on 28/02/2021

Since we implemented the distribution of our newsletters in Flipsnack we can have an analysis of the users who have access to the content, and based on direct surveys with our staff we know that the reading time of the material has increased by more than 40%, having a acceptance of almost all readers.

Pros

The ease of use of Flipsnack caught our attention since we started using it a few more years ago, we simply upload our internal monthly newsletter and in a few minutes it is ready to share it with all the firm's staff, being able to make it private only for our use internal and highly personalized.

Cons

Sometimes the compatibility of publications on mobile phones is not optimal, and it is something that until now we have not been able to solve with this solution and we return to the distribution of the PDF to solve it. Additionally, sometimes the automatic PDF link detector does not work correctly.

Response from Flipsnack

Hello Wilfrido, We are so happy that we were able to help you with the creation, distribution and analysis of your company newsletter. Thank you for your review!
We will certainly take into consideration your feedback. Our team is continuously improving Flipsnack. Stay tuned for more features!

Dan
  • Industry: Design

Creating an in-flight experience that flies

Reviewed on 29/09/2023

FlipSnack helps bring one of our key client's most important digital communications to life. With over 400k views per day via a dedicated website, it's critical that the software and functionality operates perfectly. FlipSnack provides us with he peace of mind, as well as the quality customer experience, that we need.

Pros

Of all the interactive online publication platforms we've investigated (and there's quite a few of those), we've found FlipSnack to be easiest to work with, specifically how it integrates interactive animation and video, and the application of quick links, folios and call-outs.

Cons

We have experienced super-slow page turning on some of our machines, and we've never quite resolved it, but we think it's down to a browser issue, and not the FlipSnack platform.

Response from Flipsnack

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review, Dan!

Could you please share a few more details with us about the slow page turning?

Our support team can investigate this and ensure your readers get the best experience possible when viewing your flipbooks.

Just leave us a message on our live chat or email us at [email protected] 😊

Beth
  • Industry: Hospitality

Creates clean, professional digital content!

Reviewed on 21/07/2020

All in all, we love Flipsnack. We began using Flipsnack because of COVID-19 because we were looking for an attractive and easy way to add lots of information and engaging content to be able to communicate with our membership while we were navigating our "new normal". After we re-opened we continued to use this program and it has completely replaced our former "newsletter" template that we used in years previous. We have received really great feedback from our Members and feel that it adds a great avenue to compile lots of information in one spot and in appealing formats and templates.

Pros

The ability to create a professional looking communication piece for our organization. Being able to easily embed the finished flipbooks directly onto our website. The ability to easily include videos into the flipbooks!

Cons

I find that sometimes formatting the text can be a little finicky. Copying and pasting text from an external program such as Microsoft Word, does not always transfer very clean (ampersand symbols get pasted with additional charcters behind). Sometimes the view appears differently when you publish the Flipbook depending on the size of the text box you had drew, but it looked appropriately prior to publishing it.

Response from Flipsnack

Hello Beth, We're so glad that we're able to offer up our services in a time like this. We appreciate your kind words more than you know. Please contact our support team to help you with your problem. If ever you have any questions or problems feel free to contact us. We're always ready to help you with anything you might need.

Myrna
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Flipsnack for Wedding Packages

Reviewed on 29/12/2022

Flipsnack has served our needs pretty well. The final product is very nice but it is not easy to use. I would recommend working on the ease of use for the software/

Pros

It is easy to share and add to an email. The final look of the product is very nice.

Cons

The software is not user friendly, edits are not easy to do.

Response from Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review, Myrna. Can you please give us more details about the issues you`ve experienced with our tool? It`ll help us a lot to improve it. You can send them to [email protected].

Wendy

Terrible Customer Service

Reviewed on 08/10/2019

Not pleasant. Again, my magazine is beautiful but the tools that are available to some for growth, aren't available to everyone and there is no rhyme or reason behind their secret decision.

Pros

I like the ease of setting up and formatting my magazine. Flipsnack has a great interface for creating. It is easy to embed and can be customized to fit any width website.

Cons

They do nothing on their end to help drive viewers. There is an app now but you evidently have to be part of a secret service to have your magazine included on the app. The lack of inclusion in the app is the reason I will be removing my magazine from flipsnack. We needed the app platform for our readers to subscribe and view us consistently. When I talked to customer service about the issue, they did nothing and told me it just wasn't an option for me after not even understanding they had an app. I should have been offered a resolution, and I wasn't. The company itself isn't interested in supporting their customer's growth or giving us the option to create a sustainable product for our customers. Therefore, I'm out.

Response from Flipsnack

Hello, Wendy! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are sorry if you encountered some issues using Flipsnack. We would love to know more about your problem so please reach our Live Chat support and let's make it work this time.

Sara
  • Industry: Photography

Online Magazines for Marketing

Reviewed on 24/11/2021

We have a very focused use for this product (introducing our leads to our various services) and for that, we love Flipsnack. We don't solely use Flipsnack for all our marketing needs, but it's a great tool!

Pros

We love being able to create these beautiful online magazines and brochures for our potential clients to really see the whole process of what it's like to work with us. The online products look very professional and the user experience is great. You can make your publication interactive as well, and link out to other content, which is a helpful feature.

Cons

It takes a little while to get the hang of using the software and creating pleasing designs. Parts of the design process are intuitive and parts are not.

Response from Flipsnack

Thank you for the review. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Shannon
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Elevates our Marketing Material

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

Pros

Ever job I have gone to, I have introduced teams to this software and they are always so impressed on what it can do to elevate our sales pitches and marketing material. This software allows us to stop with the oversized pdf attachments and link engagement information with video content that sets us apart from our competition.

Cons

Once upon a time there wasn't the ability to embed a video, but after suggesting that a few years ago and customer service keeping us informed it would happen, it has and that's why I am loyal. They listen and enhance the software to work for their customers.

Response from Flipsnack

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for recommending us! We're glad to hear Flipsnack is a great solution for your sales team!

María
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Excellent Software for me and all entrepreneurs!

Reviewed on 06/03/2020

Flipsnack makes my job more practical. This product helped me to achieve my goals and improved the quality of my work. For this reason I choose it every day.

Pros

Flipsnack is really easy to use. It has modern features, like the shadows on the paper and the beautiful noise when you pass the pages. I think that it´s so cool and useful.

Cons

I´m satisfied with the product. I don't have anything to say about cons. Keep on working Flipsnack! You´re on the right way..

Response from Flipsnack

Hey Maria!
Thank you for an awesome review!

Danielle
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

KwikBoost Review

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Good experience - I've only used support once and they were very responsive.

Good experience - I've only used support once and they were very responsive.

Pros

I like all the features and the ability to create documents in the software. We don't use this feature since we design in the Adobe Creative Suite... but I have found this as a good option for sharing content internally and externally.

Like that you can just save over existing files ... really helps us with version control.

Cons

The filing in folders seems finicky. I'll move docs to a folder and go back into the software to find that they aren't in the folder.

I also can't upload docs directly into a folder. This would be helpful and more efficient since right now I upload a document and then once it's published have to move it into a folder.

Response from Flipsnack

Hi, Danielle! Thank you for your kind review and we are more than happy that Flipsnack is the right platform for your needs. We are sorry for the filling in the folders problem. Please contact our Live Chat Support. Our experts will be more than happy to help you.

Alisha
  • Industry: Computer Games

Flipsnack has been a great tool for our US HR team.

Reviewed on 14/10/2022

My experience using Flipsnack has been positive. It solved some document sharing security issues for our team. Also, it is fun to add engaging videos, audio clips and pop ups to our documents that wasn't possible before.

Pros

Flipsnack allows us to share important information with employees in a sleek format, in the 'cloud,' versus bulky dated email attachments. It is especially nice to be able to update and refresh documents in real time for employees, which then reduces the risk of having outdated PDFs floating about.

Cons

A feature I would like to see in the future is the ability to fully edit text boxes on uploaded PDFs.

Response from Flipsnack

Thank you so much for your review. Your insights are extremely valuable!

RODICA MARIANA
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees
  • Used for 6-12 months

This software helped me a lot to create and publish the final products of Erasms + projects!...

Reviewed on 12/10/2020

I found out from the internet about this software, it was very helpful in making the final products of the Erasmus + projects. The quality of the presentation is excellent! I recommend everyone to use this software! Easy to use, very good quality of the products obtained!

Pros

Print quality, very high utility! It’s packed with all the options you need to make a beautiful one page design or for designing an entire magazine, page by page! This software provide all the tools need to realise the online publications are performing. Very powerful this software!

Cons

It allowed only three materials publish!

Response from Flipsnack

Hello Rodica, We are so happy that you are enjoying our features and that Flipsnack is the right platform for you. Regarding our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our support team and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs. Thank you for your review!

Ryan
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

SVSports Review

Reviewed on 04/10/2019

Over all I am very satisfied with the product and its functionality. I have never had to deal directly with the customer service staff, but I think that speaks to the ease of use that I have never had to.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the fact that you can edit/replace individual pages with out having to re-load the entire file. Use of links, embed features are big pluses as well.

Cons

Limitations on file size and amount of catalogs with certain packages.

Response from Flipsnack

Hello, Ryan! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We are happy that Flipsnack is the right app for your specific needs. Fortunately, we have more options regarding the limitation of the file size and the amount of catalogs. Check out our pricing page or contact our Live Chat Support for more details.

Laura

Make Your Company Publications High Quality & Professional

Reviewed on 05/01/2023

I like the product. I tried it out several years ago and have been expanding usage since then, with about 9 publications at this point.

Pros

This software is easy to use, allows you to customize publications in ways that advance your brand and allow you to present your unique message to clients. This platform allows you to lead with high creativity and appearance in your publication. You can customize the content with images, GIFs.

Cons

Lots of cool features are unavailable other than at the highest price tiers.

Response from Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review, Laura. Your feedback helps us a lot!