AlertOps Reviews

4.6/5 (16 reviews)
L.victoria B.

Very Happy Customer.

Reviewed on 10/06/2019

We work for the Emergency Department 24/7, and it's imperative that we don't miss any calls. It's important also that the calls are transferred to the right person.
Alerts are working for us!

Pros

I can make the schedule ahead of the time and make changes immediately when needed.

Cons

Limited options for individual responses to the extensions.

I'd love it if I got the voice messages in text form.

Response from AlertOps

Thanks Victoria! We're glad to hear that the alerts are working for you and that you're enjoying AlertOps! I'll definitely check in with our team about that feature - and if it's not in the pipeline, it will be soon!

Jason W.

We got this to replace a product that was not going to support apple phones. And saved money too.

Reviewed on 20/12/2017

support for any device and some reporting is nice to see. Price was a benefit too. Also getting a phone call and not just a text message. That helped a lot.

Pros

Very adjustable to work with anything. And cloud base does help for future changes.
the cost turns out to be 1/2 of what we use to spend for a product we less support.

Cons

Might be a setting issue. But if you have many alerts from the same source the oncall user can get hit with a huge amount of alerts to clear before actually dealing with the issue.
But like I said it could be a setting issue.

Response from AlertOps

Awesome! I'm glad we were able to save you money and give you the support you need! The setting can be seen soon in an upcoming release, so stay tuned!

Cameron P.

Great value for money and very good customer support

Reviewed on 17/06/2019

The overall experience has been great due to the price point and customer support. I have recommended alertops to other people before and I would do so again.

Pros

The value for money is fantastic, much more affordable than other available software. It has a lot of integrations as well with phone notifications, slack etc. Customer support is very responsive and helpful.

Cons

The UI can be difficult to use, and adding /removing people on the roster seems to recalculate everything so you need to be mindful of what the existing roster was before changing it.

Response from AlertOps

Thanks so much Cameron, we're glad you're seeing value in our product! Just so you know, our UI is constantly improving so we will take note of those issues immediately.

Rudy S.

Great service, always fast support if and when needed.

Reviewed on 22/12/2017

Pros

It has met all our needs, is highly customizable, integrates with our ticketing system, and the support staff is always willing to go out of their way to help when needed.

Cons

I can honestly say I have no complaints at this point. From the pricing to the service they have exceeded all my needs.

Response from AlertOps

Thanks for the awesome review! I'm glad our flexibility fits your needs and expectations.

Pete B.

Significant reduction in incident time to resolution

Reviewed on 18/12/2017

Improved response time to business critical incidents.

Pros

Ability to create sophisticated alerts from multiple user touch points.
Simple interface for acknowledging and assigning incidents.

Cons

Scheduling can be confusing.
Creating new integrations can be time consuming.

Response from AlertOps

Thanks for your review! We're happy to help with scheduling and integration configurations. Feel free to reach out anytime!

Bill H.

Easy to setup and once you have the concept easy to create teams, rotations, and monitoring.

Reviewed on 20/12/2017

Pros

The biggest pro is how easy it is to interface to integrate into your current application and email systems.

Cons

Really nothing other than those 3am calls it is so good at giving you when something in your systems need support. :)

Response from AlertOps

Glad it's easy to figure out and integrate with! Hope support isn't needed at 3 am too often!

Gyula S.

Great but still with room to improve

Reviewed on 10/06/2019

Functionality
Support response time and quality

Cons

The user interface could use a re-wamp... In some cases it's straitghforward... in some cases it doesn't make sense and only after clicking around for minutes I find the page that I'm looking for.

Response from AlertOps

Thanks Gyula for that feedback! I do know that our team is constantly working on improving the UX of our platform. Improvements will definitely be coming soon!

Luis C.

Great tool for keeping all your alerts organized

Reviewed on 30/07/2018

AlertOps has been the best solution for our company. Ability to generate automatic alerts based on events is great. Able to schedule those alerts based on availability takes it to another level.

Pros

AlertOps allows you to keep all your alerts together. Their is no shortage when it comes to their features and functionality configuration. Great product for the price.

Cons

Some of the functions can be difficult to understand at first. Take a bit of a learning curve to really understand how all the options work.

Response from AlertOps

We're so glad that AlertOps was the best solution for you! It's really important for us that you have all the functionality that your team needs. Please do feel free to let us know what some of the difficulties were at first so we can improve our product for future users by emailing us back through support!

William P.

Great tool for incident management

Reviewed on 12/06/2019

Great tool for incident management. Works like a charm!

Pros

Great support helping us get AlertOps up and running. Set it up once and let it go.

Cons

No cons that I have run into - Works as advertised.

Response from AlertOps

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Glad our support team was able to get you set up and running.

Juan pablo R.

Experience using alertops

Reviewed on 27/07/2018

We have a company for devops as a services, so we monitor multiples servers around the glove and your services is helping us to have the alert of all the stack

Pros

The scaling system and notifications sms.

Cons

It is quite complicated to configure. Many times we ask for help because we couldn't understand the settings for ourselves.

Response from AlertOps

Thanks so much for being our customer! Glad the application is working for you. We're always available to help you configure your systems,and are continuing to improve our documentation to get the set up smoother!

Marko R.

Great Product for the value

Reviewed on 25/07/2018

I am satisfied with AlertOps, my organization is looking to scale this model and use it in other areas now to help us save money.

Pros

The ability to customize the route of notifications and calls.

Cons

The complexity and that some areas of the software is not as easy to navigate.

Response from AlertOps

Thanks Marko for the feedback! Glad the product is working for you. We're constantly working hard to figure out ways to simplify our product, so feel free to contact support if you have any suggestions for us!

Used for Oncall Support

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 24/07/2018

Our primary usage is for 24/7 Phone support. We have a small team on call, so this provides us with the flexibility to schedule phone support with failover to other numbers if the individual oncall does not respond.

Pros

Simple to use and the support staff was quick to respond and helpful. Solution is low cost and meets our needs.

Cons

Would like to have some more workflow customization options, namely as primarily using the software to provide 24/7 phone support, we would like to see all calls into the system generate a ticket. Our experience is that is not the case unless the user leaves a voicemail

Response from AlertOps

Hi there! We are really glad that our support staff was helpful for you! I have forwarded the feedback on workflow customization over to support as well, thanks!

Randall T.

This is the most flexible Major/Critical Incident Management solution I could find.

Reviewed on 28/08/2017

Awesome amount of knowledge gained and ability to get behind the scenes information on strengths/weaknesses of different apps. Very helpful when choosing between different apps.

Pros

Great flexibility.
Best price compared to the competition.
Fund hands-on support during the trial is very helpful
Ability to do Manual Paging (which is awesome).
Ability to Let Multiple People on Multiple Teams All Get Alerts at 1 Time.
Ability to Escalate and Prioritize Alerts Based on Rules.
Can Do Customized SLA's on Higher Tier Plan.

Cons

UI & UX needs work (but I hear that they are launching a new UI & UX soon that should solve this)

Response from AlertOps

Thanks Randall! You're right, The new UI is on it's way in early 2018!

Full featured system with a bit of a learning curve

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

Alertops has a lot of features and integrations and the different plan options cater for different sized businesses. The site itself is difficult to use and navigate around but the customer support is very responsive and helpful to resolve any issues.

Pros

A lot of features and integration options
Very good customer service and very helpful.

Cons

A little difficult to use, very steep learning curve.

Response from AlertOps

We're so glad to hear that our customer support team is very helpful! We're also constantly updating and trying to reduce the complexity of our product so if you have any specific requests, please do email our support team directly!

George W.

Good technology but customer service needs polish.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 13/02/2018

Pros

Easy to integrate with existing services. Interface is very intuitive. Easy to set up new users. Easy to customize alerts.

Cons

Pricing structure is confusing and my emails requesting clarification have gone unanswered. Also when my free trial ended I was locked out of my account without access to make the purchase. Had to email support to let me back into my account to pay for subscription.

Response from AlertOps

Hi George,
Thanks for the Feedback! We've been working on having a more smooth transition from trial to payment and am glad that your found the application easy to integrate with!

7.0/10
Kathy K.

A lot of different features that work well with each other and provide great benefits.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 18/12/2017

Pros

Great Price
Works as advertised
Every feature seems to work with out error
Very convenient and easy to use

Cons

The user interface could be a little nicer and easier to navigate.
Besides that, it's a great product.

Response from AlertOps

Thanks Kathy for the review! There are major UI changes coming soon in 2018! Glad you're finding the product beneficial to your company.