RingOver

4.8/5 (6 reviews)
Renan S.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: Self Employed

Reviews after 1 year: everything is perfect !

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 22/03/2019

The user interface is very friendly and call quality is very good.

Pros

I have had no issue using the web app from my desktop.
You can make free calls if you dont have big needs and more tools, more set ups.

Cons

I hope they had an intermediate plan which would more suits my needs as an independent

Response from RingOver

This review made our day! Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with us and everyone else reading. We have really big things in store in terms of new features and quality enhancements so hold tight - it only gets better!

Simon G.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Flexible business phone solution

Reviewed on 03/05/2019

RingOver has reduced our phone bills and turned our phone system into a productivity tool.

Pros

RingOver is deployed in the cloud thus there are no mobile devices to purchase or networks to setup. It allows users to choose their mobile or landline number in different countries.It allows colleagues to check the status of their team members and easily transfer calls to the right person.

Cons

RingOver requires an internet connection to make calls or messages.

Response from RingOver

We love when our clients are able to save money on phone bills! Thanks a lot for sharing, Simon :-)

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Nice concept and system

Reviewed on 07/03/2019

The calls are quality. Sometimes to some places there is a little bit of lag. But I am very happy with the experience.

Pros

Easy to use, and a very great customer service. CSR was great and very attentive. Also the APP is very nice to use.

Cons

Sometimes I have problems with the conexion. Only that.

Response from RingOver

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on RingOver! We are glad to know you had a great experience working with our customer support personnel.Your feedback makes it even easier for us to continue improving our service quality so thanks again for that! Looking forward to working more with you in the future!

Jack R.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

5 Star Service

Reviewed on 09/03/2019

The support service has been second to none.

Pros

Call logs are useful and well organised. Ability to monitor and record calls has proved invaluable.

Cons

So far.everything is working exactly as we need it to.

Response from RingOver

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, Jack. We really appreciate your kind words and we agree, our support colleagues are superstars! We are honored to have you in our network and glad to know our tool adds value to your team! We look forward to continue working with your team :)

Rishi K.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Excellent

Reviewed on 15/04/2019

Excellent

Pros

Great service, easy to use, mobile compatibility and reporting tools

Cons

The service should be all-inclusive across all countries rather than a select few landlines.

Response from RingOver

Hi Rishi, thanks for leaving such awesome feedback! We hope you continue to enjoy using RingOver and we would do all we can to ensure you receive the very best! Thanks again :)

Noemi D.
Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

My experience

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

I can share all my contact and call with my colleagues.
In case I m not available , someone else will attend the call and the customer will not have to call to another number.

Pros

It is very easy to use, perfect for my business and excellent customer service.

Cons

The website is not always easy to understand

Response from RingOver

Hello Noemi, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts on RingOver. We are very happy that we can help your customer service team deliver value to your clients! We will be improving our website soon so you can have a better experience. Keep up the great work and we look forward to continue working with you!