Hired

Recruitment management & assessment for hiring teams

3.7/5
4.1/5
4.4/5
4.4/5

274 Reviews for UK Users

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Free candy for recruiters

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

Pros

Hired is seriously like trick or treating for recruiters. Full of well-qualified candidates who are all actively looking. I see faster response times through Hired than any other software. The interface is very clear to read and digest all information. Being able to search for specific skills is key in tech recruiting and Hired makes this very easy.

Cons

The amount of candidates I see for niche roles

Great recruiting tool

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

Hired has been a great resource for hiring technical talent. Majority of our hires have come from the platform.

Pros

Candidate are very responsive. Platform is transparent both for candidates and companies.

Cons

Some candidates don't completely fill out their profiles. Some markets / jobs don't have sufficient candidate pipelines but that is to be expected.

Best sourcing tool out there!

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

Hired is amazing-- I have been in recruiting in the SF Bay Area for ~7 years and touched multiple agencies, in-house companies, and every sourcing tool out there along the way. Hired is the best of the best.

Pros

Hired is hands-down the #1 sourcing tool for tech recruiters. Candidates are ready to make the move, every detail you could possibly need is right in front of you, and candidates come from top companies all-around. The account management and customer support team are amazing to work with-- responsive, extremely personable, and as hands-on or hands-off as you want them to be. Unlike competitors, Hired has a built in scheduling tool and ATS integration that makes everyones' lives a lot easier. (A New York based competitor advertises this tool, but it does not execute-- the competitor's tool does not push to the correct req, you can't see the candidate profile unless you were the person who requested the interview, and whole bunch of other things that makes things pretty difficult). Hired's platform is the opposite of this. Highly recommended for anyone in recruiting.

Cons

Tech recruiting is competitive any way you put it. Losing candidates because they have other offers is what I probably like least about Hired, but again-- it's a competitive market on and off of the recruiting platforms.

• Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Great platform!

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

Pros

User friendly.
All the information you need to know about a candidate is easily available.
Filters have improved a lot.
Quality of candidates is higher than its competitors.
Account Representatives at Hired are very responsive and helpful and offer great candidate recommendations.

Cons

The years of industry experience is sometimes misleading. Candidates sometimes appear to have more experience than they actually do in certain roles/industries.

My Review

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

Pros

It's god a nice UI
It's easy to use
Nice functionality

Cons

Sometimes it's a little slow
I could do with a refesh (been the same for sometime)

Hired Review

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

Pros

Candidate quality is amazing and the response rate is great as well.

Cons

There is a lot of competition so you need to move quickly.

Andrea
Andrea

Waste of money as a recruiter, great as an engineer looking for a job

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

Pros

If you are a decent engineer you can get lots of opportunities

Cons

If you are a recruiter it's mostly a waste of time and money

Maria
Maria
  • Used for 1-5 months

Feedback was Hard to Get

Reviewed on 06/03/2019

Pros

I like the branding. I think Hired has done a good job at branding their platform as sophisticated and on-boarding new users, especially those seeking a job. I thought the process of filling out your profile was really good and pretty easy to use. Overall, I think the look of the profile for a candidate feels a bit more refined than other platforms.

Cons

I thought the feedback system was a bit odd. I would get the email response before the actual content being live or available on the site. Meaning, if I get a response, it wasnt available on the site, but I did receive it via email. This generated a lot of confusion for me. I also felt that the actual display in which the recruiter or interviewer would chat with me was a bit odd. It felt like it was constrained within a screen with a lot of information.

Jordan
Jordan

Hired is a great tool to use if you're in the tech market and looking for jobs, but it needs...

Reviewed on 13/07/2018

Pros

I like how quickly you can import a resume, fill out some basic information about yourself, and get up and running. It makes it more likely for you to use, because you're probably juggling a lot of job sites and saving time is important.

Cons

I dislike the availability of jobs on the site - I'm a data scientist and found very limited company options in my area (Chicago).

Sean
Sean
  • Industry: Market Research
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great Product for Tech Recruiting

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

I've really enjoyed my experience. Customer service has been great and they truly work with you on hiring candidates. It's great to have people working hard to help you achieve hiring goals.

Pros

I like the transparency of the software - candidates can tell you exactly what they're looking for and pay is transparent up front.

Cons

As with any sourcing tool, some candidates do not understand the need to have more complete profiles. I've encountered a few (although this is not the majority) people who only list their job title and where they worked. Then there's no resume attached to the profile, and the LinkedIn profile they attach is not complete either. It makes it difficult to assess a candidate when there's no information on them.

Neil
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Tech Consultancy with constant Engineer hiring demand

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

Historically, our recruitment model relied heavily on incoming applications, leading to excessive conversion rate figures and leakage in recruiter efficiency. Using Hired has helped us reduce our '1st stage Pre-screen Call to Hire' rate by almost 200%, which intern has played a huge role in supporting our growth in business scale and revenue.

Pros

Hired provided a fast, efficient platform for us to engage, communicate and drive a pipeline of highly skilled and motivated engineers. Time and velocity is critical to recruiting in an ever more fragmented and competitive tech market, using hired has provided us with not only a direct channel to aligned talent, but provided insight and advice to maximize our efforts.

Cons

As Hired starts to expand their UK offering, it will allow us to take advantage of the other major digital growth locations in the North. Currently the platform is London-centric

Tonia

Great tool for Tech Talent

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

Using Hired has helped us find great tech talent, much quicker than regular sourcing and helps us save time. With some improvements and being more innovative and comparable to other tools, Hire can do even more amazing things because the concept is fantastic.

Pros

Quality candidates
They are open to new opportunities
Cuts sourcing time in half
Make a Recruiters life much easier

Cons

I feel the product needs more work in terms of feature development and usability. They also do need a mobile app. I found bugs in the software frequently and hopefully the Hired QA team can look into this much more.

It would be helpful also if every candidate on there had a resume on their profile vs write ups. This makes it easier for TA/HR Professionals to download resume and upload it to our system vs having to look up the candidate on Linkedin and download their profile as a PDF.

The calendar tool also needs some work.

Erica
  • Industry: Computer Games

Hired Review

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

Overall, I stick with Hired because we make hires from your platform and your customer service is on top of it. Overall, it's a product that works for me and Niantic!

Pros

There are 2 things I liked about Hired the most. One, how easy it is to use. Two, the customer service. Ali (and Rigis) are super helpful on tracking our hires and movement.

Cons

There are few things I do not like.
1. The quality of engineers has gone down since hired has grown.
2. It took a while to get the feature of having the same question with different locations on your platform. Thank you for doing that!.
3. As a personal thing, Hired turned off our service because we were late signing our new contract. I thought this was not great business since we've been working with you all from the beginning and have made a lot of hires from your platform.

Jaime

At fast changing startups, Hired’s effectiveness is one thing that remains constant

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

Hired has the reliability and consistency that most other recruiting agencies don’t have. It should be in the toolkit of any startup that has raised at least a Series A.

Pros

Recruiting is not just one of the most important, but often one is the most difficult functions within a company. Hired provided our company a platform to make things a little easier. Unlike third party recruiters, you can operate on your own time.

Cons

You can make the assumption that all the candidates are actively looking—making the sell process in a buyer’s market tougher. That’s not a problem with the software—it’s just the nature of things. I wish there were more active updates about where the candidate was in other company’s processes.

Kimia
Kimia
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

A review of hired?

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

Good candidates on there but there really should be a way to go into a certain account and see all the interactions with that person.

Pros

Easy to see line up pf candidates and send them a message, also very easy to schedule interviews. I like that it syncs with my google calendar automatically.

Cons

Very hard to review a comprehensive account of people contacted, rejected, interviewed by myself. The list only goes down as far as last 10-15 people contacted.

Jenny

Hired

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

Customer service have been excellent!

Customer service have been excellent!

Pros

The candidates on Hired have been screened, and are active with all the relevant info provided -- location prefernece, comp expectation, specific skills, etc.

Cons

The candidates could already be in our internal system or loaded on other recruiting platform. Or sometimes the skills listed on their profile does not match up with their resume or my requirement.

Reena

No tool is perfect, but Hired is a great option

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

Pros

- strong pipeline of quality candidates (with new talented added frequently)
- easy to use - built in templates make it easy for a "personal" message
- good customer support - dedicated AMs make my life easier and provide insight on candidates

Cons

- competitive space - candidates have several completing offers
- doesn't currently integrate with our ATS

John
  • Used for 2+ years

hired.com review

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

I like hired.com! There is always room for improvement but its a simple, easy to use, straightforward tool for finding quality software developers and it has worked well for us so far.

Pros

hired.com has made it very easy for us to find quality software developers and the price is very reasonable compared to other services.

Cons

it would be great to have a filter option for US citizens as well. "authorized to work in the US" covers green card holders and those with work visas but does not filter out potential candidates which could obtain a security clearance with the US government.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Expensive Recruiting Tool

Reviewed on 30/10/2018

Pros

The platform is easy to use and allows for more streamlined conversations with talented technical talent. The integration with our ATS system makes things efficient from our perspective.

Cons

While the system is great to use, the feature that requires salary information to be transparent has caused inflation in salaries and a bidding war that is not warranted on actual experience. The platform is too expensive in general for what it is as well.

Priya

Review for Hired

Reviewed on 19/07/2020

It has been amazing finding job on this platform. The consistent support provided by this platform to helping me out finding a job was marvellous.

Pros

Hired is a best platform to find job. I have used it to get interview calls from tier I software companies. The way this platform works is very accurate. They ask to fill in professional details, and then as per the background of the candidate determine the skill-set, and set the calls from companies.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about this software. Considering the fact that I got this job after applying through this platform, I don't see any negative point of this platform.

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Technical Sourcer

Reviewed on 29/10/2018

Pros

I've primarily been more on the hardware/firmware side of recruiting in the past and never utilized this tool as much. Switching to software in 2018, I've really changed my stance on the quality of the product. The visibility into candidates as well a MUCH better response rate vs. Linkedin makes this a must-have product for technical recruiting teams.

Cons

The search functionaltiy could improve.

Worth the Cost

Reviewed on 11/02/2019

Pros

Searching for candidates and skills is really easy, initial search results are easy to sift through to find candidates with the qualifications to fit your role. Managing candidates is self contained and can (If you have a supported ATS) be integrated into your ATS.

Cons

iOS application was not supported when I tried to use it. Would be nice to search while "on the go"

Great Hires with Hired

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

Pros

I like we get high-quality candidates and the easy functionality of moving recs through the pipeline.

Cons

Some of my harder to find recs have zero candidates.

jen
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

Pros

I like that platform lets the candidates provide ample information on what they are looking for to give you a good sense of potential fit with the company.

Cons

I dislike the new update, I find it more difficult to search candidates not easier. It would be nice to have a stronger search and filter process.

Christina

Design manager review

Reviewed on 30/10/2018

Pros

the ability to easiy flip through candidates and reach out to them directly

Cons

it doesnt connect with our internal tracking system