ProPresenter

4.6 (2,025)
Write a Review!
Live presentation and worship solution for churches

(2,025)

2025 Reviews for UK Users

Jeremy
Jeremy
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Best Presentation Software out there for Churches!

Reviewed on 20/12/2022

We have used this software for many years at our local assembly. The graphics are great! It's always refreshing and crisp images/videos. Software is very easy to use and setup.

Pros

I love the graphics and media library that you have access to when you use this softwe

Cons

Occassionaly the software glitches and you have to restart the computer.

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

Newer updated graphics and easier to setup and maintain.

Patrick
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

ProPresenter is the most versatile presentation software on the market

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

I cannot recommend ProPresenter enough to anybody who needs to present content. Over my years of working with the software, any bugs I've encountered have been patched out in future updates so I have no hesitation to recommend everyone use ProPresenter.

Pros

I have yet to throw a task at ProPresenter that it couldn't handle. From its ease of use when editing slides, to the ability to work seamlessly with any number of video outputs, ProPresenter is simply the best presentation software you can find. I especially appreciate the "arrangments" feature which greatly increases productivity.

Cons

My only real complaint about ProPresenter is the fact they removed support for social media integrations. In the previous version, you could include realtime images and text from Twitter and Facebook but they have since removed the feature.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

Didn't have the functionality I was looking for.
Ryan
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Great Software With Many Glitches for PC Version

Reviewed on 06/07/2019

Our Church has been using ProPresenter since 2014 and overall it's been the best solution that meets most of our needs. However, it's not perfect and has given us quite a few headaches over the years. Hopefully in the future ProPresenter will be given it's own PC development department that will focus on Industry Standards that are common in the PC environment instead of trying to Port over from Mac.

Pros

ProPresenter is pretty great overall. It has so many abilities to allow our church to create custom presentations on the fly as will as prepare in advance. Love how easy it is to import songs, backgrounds, and bible references.

Cons

The PC version feels like a cheap port from the Mac version. It has many glitches when trying to export playlists. It also doesn't allow me to duplicate playlists easily. If I wanted to create a duplicate playlist to use as a template for another service, I have to export it then re-import it instead of just copy and paste like most standard PC software allows. When I do export a playlist, sometimes it never exports and if it does then items are missing or removed from the both the exported playlist and the original playlist.

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

ProPresenter gave us the ability to use stage display for our band which was the main reason for the switch at the time.

EasyWorship

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

Mainly the Stage Display feature that the others did not have at the time of purchase
Rayhann

ProPresenter Review

Reviewed on 09/05/2024

Pros

I really like how ProPresenter is really optimal. Many churches use it and I think if you learn it, you can probably handle the media for any church. Another thing I like about ProPresenter is how you can import songs from multiple engines, which is really useful.

Cons

The text editor for ProPresenter is really annoying. You have to tweak it little by little to make it look presentable, but it automatically goes to a default font, size, and position, which is a bit annoying to do. However, it's isn't much of a complaint.

• Industry: Higher Education

Presents your services with ease

Reviewed on 15/10/2021

Without the great video tutorials, it would be a challenge to get started with this software, but that's why there are tutorials! Once you have the basics of this software, you are ready to go. There is a little training to understand how things work for anyone running the system. We transitioned from a different presentation software to this one and hands down are so happy with our choice to move to ProPresenter! The pricing is reasonable for even the smallest of facilities, the creation of libraries will save you time as you build them out and it is super easy to insert these pieces into your service "playlist".

Pros

The layout and design to build a service is laid out nicely. The BEST part of this product is the building of libraries and how easy it is to build a service or presentation from your libraries, even quick additions while live!

Cons

A few times while creating a playlist, we will find something added was not there when we started up the playlist later. We have still not solved this mystery but just have a note to always double-check for all presentations to be in the playlist!

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

System requirements and many little frustrations with MediaShout caused us to be in a position where we needed to upgrade and it looked like as good as time as any to switch to a software that seemed to fit our needs a little better and are hoping it's less buggy.

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

Our experience with MediaShout wasn't stellar the past 18 months. The company and support team is great, but we were constantly having things to work around. The pricing was very comparable and ProPresenter had been previously used by one of our pastors who recommended we consider it if we were in the position of making a change anyway. The trial closed the deal when we saw how nicely we could set up the services and use the software with multiple volunteers who set up each service, while also keeping things consistent.
Albert

The Next Level of Presentation

Reviewed on 05/05/2022

My overall experience has been nothing but positive. For the price point you get an amazing product that will meet most if not all of your presentation needs. The video tutorials are excellent and I have been able to get support via chat and talking to a live person as well, which is fantastic it today's world. I am still discovering new capabilities and how to implement them and the constant improvements and updates are well received.

Pros

ProPresenter 7 enables our relatively small church to present professional looking graphics to our online and in house worshipers. Even though the initial learning curve is relatively steep, there are plenty of tutorials and videos available to make the learning detailed and easy. Once I learned the basics, I was astounded at the simplicity and complexity of the program. You can do basic presentation with ease and quickly master more complicated ways of utilizing the capabilities of ProPresenter more fully. One of the best and most helpful features is the ability to create different themes that can be applied to text. This saves you so much time. Separating media, slides, announcements, video input etc. into different layers that can be selected or cleared gives you many different options and features in using the product. Being able to send the same text to a display in house on a full screen and at the same time as a lower third on a live stream is a very useful feature. Another great feature is that your work is immediately saved as you work on a presentation. No need to worry that you will lose your work if you forget to save. This is also not a stagnant one time buy, but a product which evolves and improves all the time with new features and the latest ideas for application.

Cons

For whatever reason the program takes a while to load on a computer. More so than most other software programs. Even though there is an app available that can serve as a remote to control the program from a phone or tablet, as apposed to a computer, the design is poor and the functionality is limited. Propresenter recently released a plug in for stream deck, which is also available as an app, which will probably make up for the lack of a good remote. As far as I am aware of, there is no physical remote that will work well with ProPresenter.

Cameron
Cameron

Great Presentation Software for Church

Reviewed on 17/06/2021

ProPresenter is probably the best option for church presentation software. Switching to it, provided a lot of missing features from alternatives.

Pros

ProPresenter is simple to use during presentations and most people can be trained to design without much prior knowledge. You can seamlessly add bible verses, of which you can purchase licenses within ProPresenter.

Cons

Importing PowerPoint presentations could be better. I get a lot of guest speakers that provide me with a PowerPoint that has many animations and ProPresenter will import the presentation, but the animations are lost. This is not a big deal for me, but I have had to re-work a few presentations at the last minute for speakers that needed them.

Mark
Mark

ProPresenter is the Go-To Church Presentation Software

Reviewed on 21/02/2020

ProPresenter allows our small church to punch well above our presentation weight class. It streamlines our worship services and helps focus all the attention where it needs to be.

Pros

ProPresenter makes high-quality church presentation beautiful, helping us lead others in worship and Bible Study without distraction. The company has demonstrated a commitment to constant progress and is great at meeting the real needs of real churches.

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve for new users but nothing that can't be overcome with time and practice.

Quality of product

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

Long term vision for improvement, implementation into the real world, and quality of product.
Evans
Evans
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

One stop shop for production

Reviewed on 20/01/2022

It gives you the confidence to produce content professionally. Loved the support community that is ready to give ideas and troubleshoot

Pros

A perfect mix of visual display and broadcast solutions. Different screens can output different looks at the same time and are triggered simultaneously.

Cons

The learning curve to fit your specific needs may be steep but once it is set up, it becomes your best friend!

OpenLP , EasyWorship and Proclaim by Logos

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

Looking for more flexibility in one software: live streaming, lower thirds, different display layouts, superimposed graphics, video playback, Zoom integration-NDI, power of presets

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

A supportive community, extensive tutorials, recommendations from other churches, one-time fee vs subscriptions
Jessie
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Love the Features, and so easy

Reviewed on 02/08/2019

Pros

I love being able to see all of the different slides and jump around easily without having to struggle to find what I am looking for because they are able to be grouped.

Cons

I wish it were cheaper than it is but I still think it is a good value for the price.

Tammy
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

ProPresenter Makes My Life a Breeze!

Reviewed on 27/06/2019

I am responsible for all the slides at a Sunday Worship Service, and this was tedious and time consuming with PowerPoint. ProPresenter streamlines what I do to the point that it's very easy now. I especially leverage it's interface with Planning Center Online. I particularly like the simple background video looping over multiple slides functionality, the slide looping functionality, and the smooth transitions when audio is started or stopped. It's greatly superior to PowerPoint.

Pros

ProPresenter has been designed to be super easy to use for a slide flipper, yet is robustly powerful for the most demanding of complicated productions and is super scalable effortlessly. I also LOVE its easy to setup/use interfaces with other software - especially Planning Center Online and PowerPoint. I've been using this 2 years and keep finding ways to streamline what I do even further! As Worship Minister at a bilingual church, I can pull together a Sunday Service playlist in under 5 minutes if there are no new songs. I give ProPresenter the very highest recommendation possible!

Cons

There is so much functionality available that a new user can feel overwhelmed. However by zeroing in on the task at hand and ignoring the fancy stuff at first, it's very simple to use and learn. Also to help keep you from being overwhelmed they have great video tutorials to get you on board and running smoothly.

Brian
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

ProPresenter is the go-to for church presentations.

Reviewed on 27/06/2019

It has taken our graphics presentation ability to a whole new level over previously used software. (MS PowerPoint, and Sunday Plus)

Pros

It allows you to store and organize multiple media types, and playlist for ease of functionality during events. It also syncs with our Planning Center Online account, which allows us the ability to import our plans, which saves a ton of time and effort. It's also very easy to learn the basics. We've had to have people run it in emergency situations before that had never run it before, and in just a few minutes, we were able to show them the basics.

Cons

The DVD function stopped scaling the video properly when our Mac Pro was updated to Mojave, so now we are not able to use it during services or any event that requires more that just the DVD player. (If all you're doing is using the DVD feature, you can change the resolution and use it, but it makes all your backgrounds unusable until you change it back).

One other strange thing is that when we type in the document search bar the name of a song, for example, more times than not, documents that may have those key words in them, but not in their titles show up before the actual song with the title of the words you are typing in. It typically makes us fill in most, if not all of a song name before the song itself shows up in the search results.

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

To improve our in house presentations.

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

I can't really remember, but I think it had more features.
Andy

Platform concerns

Reviewed on 29/06/2019

Pros

Now that I'm running it on an iMac, it is working very well. However, because I'm running it on an iMac, I did have to spend much more in additional components to allow it to properly function.
I do like that the application is now very stable and seems to be able to operate well.

Cons

Although the web site offered support for Windows, it does not run as a 64-bit application. It is a 32 bit application, not fully capable of accessing more available memory and processing capabilities that a 64-bit platform can offer. This should be noted on the website.

In addition, whether it was running on Windows or iMac (which I now use), the ability to natively run Microsoft PowerPoint presentations is non-existent. I always had to install MS PowerPoint or Keynote and have ProPresenter launch the third party application. Other presentation software allowed us to play PowerPoint presentations natively from within the screen control software.
The video database categories functions could use some refinement. For example, I'd like the ability to see all available background or foreground videos and then filter out categories I don't want to see rather than the category filters only showing me that category.

Rick

Can't imagine NOT having ProPresenter

Reviewed on 11/07/2019

I had been working with Media Shout from it's beginning. Years ago, I gave ProPresenter a try and quickly made the transition to ProPresenter. At the time, there was more of a centralized, get everything you need in the same place, feel that met our needs. And being honest, using the software was not always easy. Early on, it was very clunky and awkward in certain areas and there were moments of great frustration (no different from other presentation software, though). However, the benefit always outweighed the challenges and with every update, it seemed to get closer to what we needed it to be. Now, I consider it a mainstay in our ministry and seriously can't think of working without it!

Pros

I truly like the completeness of the software and ease of use. Through the years, it has become a crucial part of my work in that it is very easy to create a "show" from my office and have it ready for the crew in the booth to use each week. I greatly appreciate the fact that I can easily equip volunteers to interact with ProPresenter at a very basic level to advanced levels in a short amount of time. I also appreciate the fact that it just works, all the time, I don't have to worry about it causing issues for our volunteers.

Cons

Actually, the things I like least about ProPresenter have been addressed over time via updates. Since the issues are no longer issues, there's no need to bring them up. Suffice it to say, ProPresenter has evolved into an extremely robust program that is very accessible to everyone from the beginner to the professional.

Travis
  • Industry: Media Production

THE BEST Presentation Software on the market!!

Reviewed on 24/10/2019

Currently we use Pro Presenter as a House of Worship solution, and as a traveling presentation software; it flawlessly integrates with our mac mini and and 5 monitor system. The thing i love most about ProPresenter is that it is simple enough for a kid to use, and at the same time has complex feature for Pro users to indulge in like; iPad controls, Hi Definition video and audio options, social media integration and up-gradable external modules.

Pros

The ease of use. ProPresenter generally just works. It is so hassle free and is so simple that i was able to teach it to seniors and children! When i allow end users to run our system i feel confident that they will be able to create, and run a flawless presentation!

Cons

The only small gripe i have is that ProPresenter Pro License doesn't come with alot of free or embeded stock videos or images. The base price point is fair, i just wish there were more stock photos, video and sounds for the Pro license.

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

There were a lot of reasons that i recommended against our organization purchasing EasyWorship. The biggest reason i did not have our organization purchase EasyWorship is because its workflow is counteractive and not fluid; for example i remember trying to utilize my iTunes library and getting frustrated with how difficult it was to integrate. In comparison Pro-Presenter has a simple iTunes integration protocol and allows for users to run entire playlist from the main window!

EasyWorship

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

We chose ProPresenter because it is simple to use, has Hi quality, Rarely has issues (i can trust that it will run and not fail during a services or meetings), If it does have small issues the customer service team is extremely helpful and detailed oriented.
Joel

Great Presentation Software for Churches

Reviewed on 13/02/2022

We are using this for 3 church services a week as our presentation software. I would recommend it to anyone. It delivers our lyrics, graphics, and Scriptures in a professional way at a great value.

Pros

Pro Presenter is easy to use. I can teach a volunteer to use the basic features within a few minutes of sitting down at the computer. The integration with CCLI to import songs is a feature that is a huge time saver. Formatting is a breeze with the toolbar. Editing spelling errors on the fly is quick and easy. Overall it is a great value for the purchase price. My team loves it, and we will continue to us it for many years to come. It is simple to make professional presentations quickly.

Cons

The only area I would like to see improved is the mobile app. It is very nice to have, but is a little slow to load things on the fly.

Proclaim by Logos

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

We partly made the switch because we were looking for a presentation software for our new Mac computer. Song Show was clunky and slow. It was not volunteer friendly. Don't regret switching one bit, 4 years in and still happy with my choice.

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

After demoing both products, the choice was clear. Pro Presenter was much easier and intuitive to use.
Mitchell
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Must have presentation software!

Reviewed on 09/03/2023

Overall - we love ProPresenter and use it every single Sunday and for midweek presentations. Our youth service also uses the program for their worship. Our whole campus loves it and is encouraged and engages in worship because of the backgrounds and easy lyrical displays that allow congregations and students participate and sing!

Pros

For us - ProPresenter's ease of use and how easy it is to train someone on makes ProPresenter our top choice. It's integration with CCLI, Planning Center, and more helps give this program a leg up in the competition as we use those services regularly as well. ProPresenter is also very intuitive to set up services, create and edit slides, and create different transitions between each!

Cons

The only downside to ProPresenter is the new subscription based plan. While I understand it takes money to make new features and release them to its users, it causes it to feel more like the user is working with a beta version of the software with bugs and glitches that get fixed with future updates. I would rather pay a larger sum of money for a program that is finished and pay for the next version if there are features I feel like are missing from what I purchased before. Sometimes the feature updates are not something I'd like to have.

EasyWorship and Proclaim by Logos

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

ProPresenter seemed easier and had more features at the time of decision.
Jason

Great production package

Reviewed on 28/07/2019

Pros

If you have ever used powerpoint, you can use this software. It's as simple or as complex as you want it to be. Great for volunteers to walk in, and be able to simply hit a few buttons to follow along with scripts with minimal training
We use ProP for weekly services and use it for both worship songs, videos and sermon notes.
Great flexibility all around!

Cons

While MANY features are implemented quickly from the suggestion forums, some just never get a response or are "ignored"

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

Our prior software was too complex to let our volunteers setup/work on. The ease of use for different song and presentation setup took our prep time from 5 hours + per week to 2-3 hours or less depending on complexity of the show

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

Support forums and responses were MUCH more active Licensing for the entire range of computers both MAC and PC in our environment was much easier and cheaper to setup
Jorn
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

The best presentation software available

Reviewed on 27/06/2019

We use ProPresenter in our main worship services as well as for a number of other ministries in different size rooms, with various projection systems. The system is fully customizable to each room, while maintaining a standard workflow that's easy to teach to anyone needing to use it. The functionality of ProPresenter as a manned presentation system is far superior to anything else I've seen on the market. ProPresenter is definitely our go to presentation solution.

Pros

The software is easy to learn and easy to use. We have a lot of volunteers and we are able to have them running the software on their own within the first one to two times they work with us. It can be run by a beginner, and also has the capability of much more advanced functionality.

Cons

The software has had some issues that caused it to crash during a presentation in the past. We have also experienced some times when the slide transitions have not been smooth. The web viewer functionality is really clunky and sometimes does not work properly.

MediaShout and EasyWorship

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

We needed a presentation software solution that has more flexibility for editing and adjusting the presentation during the event/service. Powerpoint and Keynote both have very limited capabilities when it comes to this kind of functionality.

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

ProPresenter was the most complete product at the time. New updates have continually improved the software and it's still the best option by far!
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Live production software you can trust.

Reviewed on 29/06/2019

Previously we relied on PowerPoint for putting content on our screens and running lyrics. PowerPoint was terribly limited and very inflexible. ProPresenter, from the earliest versions, has been incredibly flexible, fulfilling every need we have. The stability and feature set makes it the best product on the market.

Pros

Ease of use, stability, and features. With all of the stress related to live events, ProPresenter is something I trust!

Cons

There is limited functionality with hot folders when used with 3rd party syncing services, however, ProPresenter does offer a subscription based synching service for content.

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

For dynamic presentations and the need for different outputs, PowerPoint was very limited and required much preparation before any event.

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

MediaShout required Windows and while it provided flexibility for dynamic presentations, it did little for video and graphics.
Justin

Optimal Presentation Software

Reviewed on 27/06/2019

The software works best on high performance, professional grade Apple computer. It does not survive stress tests on a comparable Windows machine. The operator must maintain an ​organization during a long presentation, as well as optimize workflow​ so the machine can be dedicated to run ProPresenter only. Do not attempt to run to photoshop, after effects, or comparable application while running a mission-critical​ presentation. This software enables easy integration with broadcast set-ups including utilization as alpha-keyed computer graphics.

Pros

Easy to use and volunteer friendly software allows multiple operators, multiple outputs, and is extremely versatile. The mobile app enables operators from anywhere to make quick slide changes. The options built in the software enables​ presentations to be planned and executed in a fast-paced environment. ProPresenter's integrated Stage Display feature enables the Floor Director and talent to communicate without traditional whiteboards​, enables the band and vocalists to follow through with songs and performances, and enables the speaker to see notes on a confidence monitor.

Cons

The lack of the ability to search inside a specific presentation (such as a 150 slide show) to find a specific item hurts response time. It is difficult to find loaded resources for last unplanned minute requests (such as loaded testimonies, videos, etc). The inclusion of the Bible feature is nice, but not having the ability to hot switch to a new version from a created slide (automatically update formatted slide to the ​new version) decreases response time. The mobile app doesn't allow you to load pictures, videos on the fly from camera roll or from another desktop app to the operating machine. The background and foreground element have transitional problems, and the multiple transitions system is very complicated (and I have never understood it fully). We default​ to using a manual transition to slide or just the global one. ProPresenter may yield​ unexpected results after prolonged use.

Samuel
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

A solid platform for ten years

Reviewed on 06/07/2019

A great product that does what it does very well. Version six is feeling like it’s been out for a while though! Not that I’m hankering for any major revisions except to the handling of audio files.

Pros

ProPresenter a very robust product that is particularly suited to the church environment although I have used it for other types of events as well. It has maintained its focus on the most essential tasks for media presentation a provided a good balance between complexity/flexibility and ease of use - especially when many operators are volunteers using the product infrequently.

As an advanced user I like that I can integrate the software with other major components such as lighting and video systems in a way that actually enhances the simplicity of operation - and eliminating points of failure.

While there are a few things I would like to see added or improved I appreciate the fact that the interface remains very consistent - again making it simple and reliable.

The price is right. We have a site licence and even though we are not a massive church it has proven invaluable in any space where presentations are being made.

Cons

1. I would like to see support for third party video devices from more companies such as AJA.
2. Some of the slide building features are too basic. No gradients, no ability to lock the position of text boxes while still being able to edit them. Templates limited to formatting only one text box.
3. I find the separate audio window to be clunky. I would like to see control and playback view of audio files available without having to expand the audio window.
4. There is no good way to view slides formatted for large screens which have small text. We need a third option for display of slides - not just text or side layout.
5. Some of the modules such as SDI or alpha seem relatively expensive compared to the price of the software.
6. Would love to see some way to integrate control over other software such as iTunes or Spotify. Probably being able to trigger AppleScript cues.
7. Would like to see more information about cues added to slides rather than just a generic icons. Especially for MIDI cues or stage display layout choice.
8. Would like to be able to have a cue palette that is not tied to slides - customizable additions to the clear functions etc for external triggers especially.

Samuel

Propresenter Reviews

Reviewed on 18/07/2019

Pros

Propresenter can do almost anything. The flexibility of building slides and content in the layers makes it great for clean, nice presentations, but it also means if I need to make a quick announcement slide for our church, I can grab a background, plug in the information, and make a nice looking slide using the editing tools available. Keeps me from scrambling for my laptop and pulling up Photoshop or Illustrator.

I also love the simplicity of displaying slides. As a church we have volunteers running Propresenter for our services (which includes songs, motion backs, announcements, Bible passages, etc.) and it's that once we've built it, they pretty much just have to click through.

As the youth pastor, I also love being able to use the remote app on my iPad when I teach. That means I can go through the slides as I need to, or if I'm down a volunteer I can make things run on my own.

Cons

My least favorite part of Propresenter is also one of the things I love—double edged sword I guess. While it's incredible flexible and powerful software, it's also incredibly complicated. There are menus, features, options, integrations I seem to discover daily. This is great for myself and those who build the presentations, but it's a struggle for volunteers. Displaying slides is simple, but troubleshooting, on-boarding, etc. is difficult. I feel as though I'm constantly sharing tips, tricks, training, etc. cause there are just things I can't replicate or teach in a planned training.

Adam
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Versatile Presentation Software

Reviewed on 27/06/2019

By using ProPresenter, we provide a quality video product both for our congregation as well as for those who are on stage. The tools that ProPresenter offers help us solve nearly every presentation-related problem that comes our way. The company is extremely receptive to feature requests and bug fixes, and treats us like we're their only client.

Pros

The software extremely versatile, and it sees regular updates, bug fixes, and feature additions. The editing features of documents are vast, which helps us quickly achieve professional looking CG output without a lot of effort. ProPresenter does well at integrating with other services such as the CCLI SongSelect database, and the site license serves us well since we need to utilize the software concurrently in multiple venues within our building on any given day. The various add-on modules are powerful; we regularly utilize the SDI module, Alpha keying module, and the master/slave module (which allows us to run a redundant backup if necessary).

Cons

Simple and quick song editing sometimes seems a little clunky. Some features such as the reflow editor are powerful, but seem to suffer from being overly complicated, which keeps me from using them. There are a few inconsistencies with how keyboard shortcuts work when moving around within different parts of the software.

Martin

Works well for lyrics

Reviewed on 26/06/2019

Except for sync and videos it works great. Sadly, we use sync every week and I can't count the number of times our users have contacted me due to their struggles.

Pros

Setting up song lyrics and using in conjunction with Song Select works pretty well. We use the arrangement functionality for every song for the contemporary service. For traditional hymns we don't find arrangements necessary. It's nice to have the option when we need it and to not confuse those who don't need it. Our prior software would occasionally crash during a service, but we've never had that kind of issue with ProPresenter running on our Mac Minis. We really like using a stage display in addition to the regular output. Our team really appreciates it.

Cons

We often have trouble playing videos within ProPresenter. The audio sometimes cuts out or gets out of sync. The same video played on the same Mac with QuickTime or VLC works fine.

We subscribe to Cloud Sync and it often has problems. Sometimes it just won't sync things, and other times it syncs way too much (as evidenced in the log) and takes way too long. In addition, we often get errors while syncing talking about "another process has changed a file" and the choices offered to resolve it are confusing to most of our users.

Reasons for Choosing ProPresenter

Crashes during service and a lame interface.

Reasons for Switching to ProPresenter

Recommendations on worship pastor's forum.